Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Top Iranian Official: Israel Will Be Destroyed In Half An Hour If Iran Is Attacked By America

Mageson666

Top Iranian Official: Israel Will Be Destroyed In Half An Hour If Iran Is Attacked By America

[My note why do you think the Iranian government mentioned Israel, because Israel is not hiding they are behind attempting to start this war. The leader of Israel has been going around the world for years attempting to push other nations including America into war with Iran. While Israel stays out of the battle as the Israel government has stated.]

https://en.mehrnews.com/news/147091/Israel-will-be-annihilated-in-half-an-hour-if-US-attacks-Iran#ref=

Mojtaba Zonnour, Chairman of Iranian Parliament's National Security and Foreign Policy Commission, made the remarks in an interview with Tehran-based Al-Alam Arabic language news TV network on Monday.

Zonnor said that Donald Trump’s claim that he stopped a retaliatory military strike on Iran only 10 minutes to go was a ‘political bluff’.

He said that “if they (the Americans) had predicted their attack would be successful, they would not have cancelled it and it would definitely have happened.” He added that the US president’s advisors could see the failure of the attack.

The senior Iranian lawmaker added that Iran’s power has created deterrence, adding that all the 36 US military bases in the region are under Iran’s surveillance.

He further described Trump as a businessman who only cares about money and is not man of war.

Zonnor went on to describe Iran’s power as devastating, underlining that “if the US attacks us, only half an hour will remain of Israel’s lifespan.”

He further noted that Iran is ready for any aggression while it does not intend to attack any country.

This was hilarious.

Also, certainly, they sent a drone. Maybe they expected the drone to actually go into airspace freely. Surprized by the fact the drone went down, they just carried away the airstrike.

The US has to stop slaving for Israel the power of this state is only mental and mafia. As far reality is concerned, they would be easily taken down for their mafia war bullshit, despite their talmudic psyops. Praying to hashit wouldn't solve this either.

Iran would go down quickly. But the insurgency would be worse than Iraq. Most of the IEDs in iraq, supposedly, came from Iran.

Although, I do like shia brand more than Sunni brand.

StraitShot47 said:
Iran would go down quickly. But the insurgency would be worse than Iraq. Most of the IEDs in iraq, supposedly, came from Iran.

Reasonably speaking the chaos coming out of this will not be contained, Israel will have to go an all of nothing, and still will probably find itself destroyed.

The US they control can wage the wars but they cannot control the aftermath of it. It will be chaos. Jews will be hunted down for this as the Middle Easterners know the game of Israel and their control.

This will be a suicide move for jews, all of nothing,- and they may just disappear if they push this the wrong way.

Knowing their hatred in history and insatiable thirst, they may do this and collapse on their own.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
StraitShot47 said:

Reasonably speaking the chaos coming out of this will not be contained, Israel will have to go an all of nothing, and still will probably find itself destroyed.

The US they control can wage the wars but they cannot control the aftermath of it. It will be chaos. Jews will be hunted down for this as the Middle Easterners know the game of Israel and their control.

This will be a suicide move for jews, all of nothing,- and they may just disappear if they push this the wrong way.

Knowing their hatred in history and insatiable thirst, they may do this and collapse on their own.

I was thnking the same thing... but shame that us whites are more asleep than arabs in this particular regard.

I think this warning is real, Iran and their allies do have the ability to wipe Israel out, the sites that would be attacked by the strikes are protected by S-300 systems this would make any attack costly. I think the reason Israel is moving for war now is they understand they have lost the current style of war and Iran might be too impossible to win a war with in the future, so they want to attack now.

Israel attacked Saddam's, nuclear plant themselves, however the Israeli air force, is not going to attack the same in Iran. They understand its a suicide mission so they want American's to do this for them.

Israel would be attacked and overrun in such war, so whatever happens after that, however the war with Iran will be fought in the entire Middle East. Iran would not go down, they will just go on fighting. The psychology of the Iranian's is Samurai like. Iraq was different the majority of the nation didn't fight the western forces. The Kurds and Shia didn't fight only the minority Sunni's who supported the regime of Saddam did.

Now the Middle east also has tech that can knock out most western armour, air force and naval power. The Iranian missiles can strike across the region as well. Much armour can be knocked out by RPG's, this means infantry will do much more fighting. The Israeli military was totally defeated by Hezbollah in the last war. The Saudi's are also already fighting in Yemen and they are not winning even with the best army in the Arab world.

StraitShot47 said:

Maybe this is an offtopic but hey, i feel the need to share this video because this video show that the jews push for this war : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPW5HGppsTU
212k of views its something, dont forget that ben shapiro is a jew

Let's be totally honest with ourselves here, the US at it's get state is Israel's slave. Israel wants this to be done quickly and to get Iran done with, no matter the casualties on their enslaved nation.

Israel cannot do any of this alone, and this bullshit nation wouldn't even exist without support and catering from the United States. The United States is the behemoth in the service of just some random jews who have mentally crippled it and control it around like in the movies where a dumb nerd controls the big guy in the university and gets him to beat other people up, cause he has peanuts for brains.

Israel carrying out it's own policy would die off in around a few months if not half an hour, because it's based on murder and ruin of everything and everyone, both regionally and in general.

It appears the USA sent an unmanned drone and they saw that Iran has better air defenses than anticipated, and they just folded because this would take far more than they could pull of at the cost of casualties socially speaking. They are sizing them up. Considering how jews itch and promote the Iran war, they may be planning war for the next years, and they are trying to size up Iran while at the the same time use the US quickly to wipe Iran out.

This cannot happen because it will be many tens of times harder and more brutal, and long lasting then the war in Iraq, and now the jews are too exposed to the world, adding onto this mess.

As I have said in another post, their censorship spree doesn't indicate mere censorship, but the fact that they are censoring their opposition to calm the waking tides, and then go to war. The media and information has to be totally leftist dominated for this to escalate easier, by using their controlled critics there. Bush was successful because the internet was really shrunk, at some point his acceptance rate was like 10% or something. This was without the internet as powerful as it is today.

A war with Iran may also escalate a global scale war, and with the waking of people, jews will be blamed.

Jews are agitating on levels beyond their powers and this is a good thing. If they initiate war of this scale it might as well backfire and we will be done with them as a planet.

I'm going to reply on a different angle than the current tone of this thread...

:eek:! There is a god! With good News (without a "J" and with a capital "N") like that, Satan and some of the Gods and Goddesses could return while we're shoving the enemy into a shit heap the very next day! :p

In some nice News - some MPs turned their backs during the European jewnion "anthem" opening session. That was nice to hear and see. Now that's 2 pieces of good News.

If the entire Middle East is aware that Israel is pushing US to fight for them, I think it might be possible that in case of war, countries like Iraq or Yemen will join Iran to wipe Israel out, because these countries had conflicts with Israel in the past so they are like enemies.

But if this happens, Israel might put US to protect it. If this turns global, Russia and UK will join Israel to protect it and fight Iran. It will be like WW2. All the jewish led powers (Russia, UK, US, maybe even France or China) against the enemies of the jews, Iran in this case and Nazi Germany in WW2. Global messiatic war on Iran and their potential allies, because the jews will go all in because if they lose this they'll be erased from the face of the planet.

Guys am I the only one that thought this is the perfect time to do Rtrs . Destroying Israel will be totally distractive for jews.

A war with Iran would spell the end of pissrael. Regardless of the fact that the US would be fighting this war on behalf of pissrael, Iran and its allies would throw everything they have at them. Even the least significant ally, Hezbollah, can take them on by themselves. It's also worth mentioning that the Syrian Army is more powerful in terms of units and equipment than it was before the war also with the war experience they've been gathering for a decade almost.

When was the last time pissrael fought a real war? Back then Arabs barely had any weapons to fight with, beside the defective soviet weapons, of course.

Pissrael would lose the war even without our RTRs, and with our help the whole jewish population will be wiped out off of the face of the planet if the jews are stupid enough to push for this.

If you ask me, they're doomed if they do, doomed if they don't.

Coraxo said:
A war with Iran would spell the end of pissrael. Regardless of the fact that the US would be fighting this war on behalf of pissrael, Iran and its allies would throw everything they have at them. Even the least significant ally, Hezbollah, can take them on by themselves. It's also worth mentioning that the Syrian Army is more powerful in terms of units and equipment than it was before the war also with the war experience they've been gathering for a decade almost.

When was the last time pissrael fought a real war? Back then Arabs barely had any weapons to fight with, beside the defective soviet weapons, of course.

Pissrael would lose the war even without our RTRs, and with our help the whole jewish population will be wiped out off of the face of the planet if the jews are stupid enough to push for this.

If you ask me, they're doomed if they do, doomed if they don't.

Jews to pretend they are so brave (That they never really fought any wars in the last 2500 years combined) do claim some outlandish shit about imaginary wars fought in the Talmud and the Torah, which were "Real in my mind" type of wars.

Presently they claim that their case in Palestine is a "Constant war". A "Constant war" of killing Palestinian civilians, pregnant women and small children, assassinations, scheming, dirty diplomacy, extinction of their Palestinian enemies during "peacetime", and of course, when shit hits the fan, they call big slave United States to send their children to die on the behalf of the chosen people.

Jews never really had any large scale or actual war, they even send their women in the front to defend their Rabbis while all they do is chant the torah. This race is sick, warmongering, and demented, but never had the power to carry out their objectives straight up militarily.

On the other hand, the brutality of the jew is unparalleled, so is their extremism and terrorism. No other race has had the aims and ideals of Israel for an extended period of time. To destroy the planet is like their religion, same as thieving resources, subjugating and enslaving lands, causing genocides, and all sorts of other shit.

People who are pro Israel either haven't read a few passages in the bible or they are the same shit themselves, as reading this book where it literally calls for the extermination and subjugation of all Gentiles, one has to be a lobotomized retard to follow this.

Bush said he has read the bible 2000 times, and he manifested the meme of the bible with the Iraq war. He incarnated the thoughtform of murder and misery, and he manifested this on a random enemy of the jews, as it's stated in biblical canon.

The only war the jews themselves know is mental warfare, subjugation and cultural terrorism from within the midst of their enemies. They are not and they will never be capable of straight up warfare, and they will only do that kind of stuff when they have sucked all nations dry and all manhood from said nation is gone, and even then, they will still play their trickery around as this is their nature.

67f599ed7e12cc3e4efb50fca0a14472a9ffb51d60627790530c861d5707c2d0.jpg

Of course the jews don't fight wars for themselves, they always make someone do it for them, even spiritually. Such an inferior and cowardice race would never achieve anything on its own.

I was talking about when their inferior "army" fought Arab countries back in 1967 and later on. But just like you said, HP, the only wars they won are in their head, Arabs almost reached tel aviv back then (I believe it was the Syrian Army back in 1967) but they retreated because, to my understanding, the plan was to hit hard and very quick before the big daddy US intervenes but they couldn't reach their goal in time because of some backstabbing between Arab countries (Lebanon refusing to keep marching forward with the Jordanian and Syrian Armies after they recaptured their southern villages, Jordanian army retreating under the command of their king, Egyptian general or the defense minister effectively backstabbing their Arab allies by notifying pissrael about their intention of not advancing forward which allowed them to bring back reinforcements to the north). So all Arab countries eventually retreated and jews "won" their imaginary war against them.

If Arabs get their shit together, pissrael wouldn't exist for a day. I've read a lot about all of the Arab countries who fought pissrael directly and I still can't make much sense of it, each country blames the other and pissrael keeps talking about their "glorious" "unbeatable" Army with their almighty "merkava". So almighty that it gets destroyed with no effort at all from the Arabs and their stone-age weapons.

jews talk a lot and keep going on and on on how strong they are, don't let them fool you for a second, it's honestly hilarious how inferior they are. A strong person doesn't need to keep telling you they're strong every single second, in fact, they wouldn't need to say a word.

StraitShot47 said:

It's well know the ME is a total mess, and in general, a confused place with intra-arabic hatred going back to around a couple thousands of years isn't helping either, a large amount of this due to cultism created by Islam.

Jews use the above as an excuse to like try to justify why they plan to wipe everyone else in the region out, pretending what they do is somehow making sense. But it doesn't make any sense other than their alien agenda.

I do not see many Iranians running all European or other countries and literally trying to enslave them, microchip them, create a messianic world war, and plan the genocide of my people and all people on earth, and granted this, however "bad" the enemy claims many countries are in the Middle East, is just pure bogus hatred created by Israel to turn people against people who are mostly until now only minded their own business, within nationalistic context.

Israel is a corrupted and evil nation inherently, not national or flag level, but way deeper. Israel's existence and identity is like defined by what extent and how close they are to genociding anyone else. The more closer to this goal, the more their thoughform is considered to be 'smiling' at them.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

I'm sure that this is true, they will always either stab you in the back or do some kind of scheme behind your back to harm you, but they will never confront an equal opponent in a fair fight. They shit their pants out of fear in every open confrontation. Their Gypsy fellows are the same (Gypsies are part of the lost tribes of Israel, they are practically Jews, but with lower IQ) they are always very aggressive and arrogant toward Whites when they are many versus one, which gives them courage, and people who are weaker than them such as old people or women etc, but in a fight in a fair manner they shit their pants and run away. It's unbelievable that these people run the world...

Well and i think they really want to push this war :

TW2019_COVER_US_no-b-c_no_spine_cmyk_1.jpg

First the panda represent the recent revolt who took place in China. which confirm the so called predictive message behind this cover

Some would speculate and say that the "4 knight of apocalypse" between Trump and Putin can be a predictive message of a ((prediction)) of such war.

An other thing is this one :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoTVOrqRL2U&feature=youtu.be&t=662

The description of the video :

Wars begin with skirmishes that inevitably lead to terrible confrontations.
EDOM (now US) and PERSE (Iran) have returned to the battlefield for the final clash. the war of GOG AND MAGGOG!
This is happening today, in front of the objectives and relayed practically live ...
But many sources in the Torah have already announced it ...
What are they ?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Let's be totally honest with ourselves here, the US at it's get state is Israel's slave. Israel wants this to be done quickly and to get Iran done with, no matter the casualties on their enslaved nation.

Israel cannot do any of this alone, and this bullshit nation wouldn't even exist without support and catering from the United States. The United States is the behemoth in the service of just some random jews who have mentally crippled it and control it around like in the movies where a dumb nerd controls the big guy in the university and gets him to beat other people up, cause he has peanuts for brains.

Israel carrying out it's own policy would die off in around a few months if not half an hour, because it's based on murder and ruin of everything and everyone, both regionally and in general.

It appears the USA sent an unmanned drone and they saw that Iran has better air defenses than anticipated, and they just folded because this would take far more than they could pull of at the cost of casualties socially speaking. They are sizing them up. Considering how jews itch and promote the Iran war, they may be planning war for the next years, and they are trying to size up Iran while at the the same time use the US quickly to wipe Iran out.

This cannot happen because it will be many tens of times harder and more brutal, and long lasting then the war in Iraq, and now the jews are too exposed to the world, adding onto this mess.

As I have said in another post, their censorship spree doesn't indicate mere censorship, but the fact that they are censoring their opposition to calm the waking tides, and then go to war. The media and information has to be totally leftist dominated for this to escalate easier, by using their controlled critics there. Bush was successful because the internet was really shrunk, at some point his acceptance rate was like 10% or something. This was without the internet as powerful as it is today.

A war with Iran may also escalate a global scale war, and with the waking of people, jews will be blamed.

Jews are agitating on levels beyond their powers and this is a good thing. If they initiate war of this scale it might as well backfire and we will be done with them as a planet.
What's worse is that the people trying to start this war are Zionist evangelists who believe that starting a war in the ME would spiral into WW3 ,causing the biblical apocalypse and that space Jesus would appear and suck them into heaven. These are the same people who we're running ads and TV and radio commercials supporting Bush's war, the same bommers who support Israel for no good reason.

I was raised in the evangelical church, they all they promote this for reasons mentioned. But its more then this, they worship physical Jews in general not just Jewsus. They literally act like fan girls when physical Jews appear in their churches to speak to them. They are already Noahides they just don't understand it. The Chabad Rabbi wrote a book stating they are going to push Christianity into Noahide and this is done by the fact the Christians are already worshipping them in the form of Jewsus anyway so they want them to just become honest Goyim and bow down and worship the entire physical Jewish race openly as god, the Jews know what Christianity gives them, they are being worshipped by the Goyim. Every Jew is Jewsus.

The Christians who oppose the Jews don't exist. Because they worship them at the same time.

Jack said:
What's worse is that the people trying to start this war are Zionist evangelists who believe that starting a war in the ME would spiral into WW3 ,causing the biblical apocalypse and that space Jesus would appear and suck them into heaven. These are the same people who we're running ads and TV and radio commercials supporting Bush's war, the same bommers who support Israel for no good reason.

DiscipleOfSatan said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:

I'm sure that this is true, they will always either stab you in the back or do some kind of scheme behind your back to harm you, but they will never confront an equal opponent in a fair fight. They shit their pants out of fear in every open confrontation. Their Gypsy fellows are the same (Gypsies are part of the lost tribes of Israel, they are practically Jews, but with lower IQ) they are always very aggressive and arrogant toward Whites when they are many versus one, which gives them courage, and people who are weaker than them such as old people or women etc, but in a fight in a fair manner they shit their pants and run away. It's unbelievable that these people run the world...

This is 100% true, they are cowardly and weak ,what they have always done in wars is to hide behind the armies and let their shabbat goyim do the work for them.

The jew is so inadequate. I wanted to share a video clip of something but I couldn't find one, so I'll explain this instead.

In an early episode of Futurama, Fry moves into his own flat and Bender visits, but every time he does the TV signals/receptions disappear, because of Bender's antenna. He is told to have it chopped off - "Are you crazy? That's Little Bender you're talking about! I can't cut it off. You're not a robot or a man, so you wouldn't understand!". Later, he decides to, but then laterer he wants it back. Url, a police robot who is grissly and manly, with a deep voice, and full of robot testosterone oil or whatever, along with his Human police partner finds Bender's antenna, and Url asks, "You call that an antenna?", and Bender is looking painfully and embarrassingly-inadequate.

6A54pTx.png

This is the j00!

Wotanwarrior said:
This is 100% true, they are cowardly and weak ,what they have always done in wars is to hide behind the armies and let their shabbat goyim do the work for them.
I read something somewhere which said that there is something which tells the j00 to not be on the front lines, but rather be on the back lines, so that when all the stupid Goyim fighting for the jew are all murdered and murdering each other in blind and stupid retarded ignorance, the jew can return home and claim to be the victor, and/or that their great grandad fought in "the" war and despite being its grandson, it can still feel its grandad's choking and gassing in muh-trollocau$t, because the pain is passed down through jew genes.

Study of Holocaust survivors finds trauma passed on to children's genes
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes

That's just so the j00 can continue to steal money off the Goyim who:

• gassed 6 million j00z 6 million times before World War 2,
  • gassed 6 million j00z 6 million times before World War 1,
  • gassed 6 million j00z 6 million times before the year 1900

For unknown biased reasons, when searching online for this article, it was biased towards the ashkenazi jew having diseases and illnesses, including the related search suggestions at the bottom of the jewgle search page.

By the way - Hitler was born in the year 1889, so He didn't gas any j00z any million times before WW2, before WW1, before 1900.

FancyMancy said:
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Coraxo said:
FancyMancy said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm just waiting for "native" American "Indians" who were murdered brutally (millions of time greater in number than the j00, by the way) by Whitey and all of their descendant have been feeling le painz since then, and must steal money of Whitey for "reparations". Then the same for other Asians and Blacks, because Whitey is evil and enslaved everyone and raped, murdered and pillaged them for Whitey's pleasure, but then when African moors enslaved the Irish for a thousand years, noooo, Whitey no feel le penz thru le jens, so no munny for you, White Honky Goyim (but "white" j00 feelz le penz thru le jenz from le trolloco$t)! When, in fact, it was the j00 who did such things against non-Whites, and the j00 is not White.

FancyMancy said:
Wotanwarrior said:
I read something somewhere which said that there is something which tells the j00 to not be on the front lines, but rather be on the back lines, so that when all the stupid Goyim fighting for the jew are all murdered and murdering each other in blind and stupid retarded ignorance, the jew can return home and claim to be the victor, and/or that their great grandad fought in "the" war and despite being its grandson, it can still feel its grandad's choking and gassing in muh-trollocau$t, because the pain is passed down through jew genes.

For unknown biased reasons, when searching online for this article, it was biased towards the ashkenazi jew having diseases and illnesses, including the related search suggestions at the bottom of the jewgle search page.

By the way - Hitler was born in the year 1889, so He didn't gas any j00z any million times before WW2, before WW1, before 1900.

In the times of ancient Rome the jews were already pushing their garbage of the 6 million.

FancyMancy said:
Coraxo said:
FancyMancy said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm just waiting for "native" American "Indians" who were murdered brutally (millions of time greater in number than the j00, by the way) by Whitey and all of their descendant have been feeling le painz since then, and must steal money of Whitey for "reparations". Then the same for other Asians and Blacks, because Whitey is evil and enslaved everyone and raped, murdered and pillaged them for Whitey's pleasure, but then when African moors enslaved the Irish for a thousand years, noooo, Whitey no feel le penz thru le jens, so no munny for you, White Honky Goyim (but "white" j00 feelz le penz thru le jenz from le trolloco$t)! When, in fact, it was the j00 who did such things against non-Whites, and the j00 is not White.

But FancyMancy is this for jews only? or can gentiles join in?

Wouldn't with Rothschild controlled companies that put judiac and african genes in everyone so; We Wuz Hebs, African, and Shiet. Make everyone look jewish and then go "Oy vey" clearly ze goyim is crazy for reparations and then the Gentile goes "But muh genes are hebs and shiet".

Then whitey with afro-judiac genes goes "Where is muh reperations" "I was hebs gassed and african slave and shiet." "Muh genes have been holocausted and enslaved cause of pain from muh african-hebness".

In other words wouldn't this muh genetic pain be for gentiles as well cause we all hebs and african and shiet according to jews cause we descended from gawd and shiet.

How are the jews gonna jew the genetic pain out of whitey and make it jewish exclusive.

Gentile logic: "If we all from gawd and we wuz different tribes and shiet. Then I deserve reparations cause muh tribe friends got hurt."

And then what happens when someone particularly a gentile watches holocost documentaries. Does watching holo documentaries causes pain and shiet.

"It was real cause it was in my mind and shiet".

Gentile: "I got painz from watching sad holocost documentary pls reparations and shiet muh genes hurt."

Jew: "The holocost war documentary caused my 13 year old self to be painz muh reparations for war."

Gentile: Oh of course we repay you. Sad movie caused me genetic pain.

New judiac social-marxist propaganda: Genetic pain.

My great-grandmother got gassed 6 times. I have genetic pain from her.

Kinda like Obama "I feel jewish". "I feel genetic painz pls reparations".

I can see it now with blacks "My ansestor wuz kangs of Africa and Egipt and got enslaved cause by whitey. Muh enslaved genetic pain plus muh afro-judiac great-grandparents got gassed 6 times. Muh genetic painz from slavery and holocost".

Yes I can see it now the marxism is strong with the hymies, new Politically Correct terminology: "Genetic painz".

I can already see the commercials on TV Are you suffering from the past, got genetic pain? well no longer enter now for your reparation it could be anything even the mere act of someone talking to you badly causes genetic pain. So sue them now and make your reparations known.

Wotanwarrior said:
FancyMancy said:
Wotanwarrior said:

In the times of ancient Rome the jews were already pushing their garbage of the 6 million.
Oh, I didn't know it went that far back. Wasn't it that communyst jew who invented the term "holocaust" in 1897 or so? It's much older than I thought.

Gear88 said:
FancyMancy said:
Coraxo said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But FancyMancy is this for jews only? or can gentiles join in?

Wouldn't with Rothschild controlled companies that put judiac and african genes in everyone so; We Wuz Hebs, African, and Shiet. Make everyone look jewish and then go "Oy vey" clearly ze goyim is crazy for reparations and then the Gentile goes "But muh genes are hebs and shiet".

Then whitey with afro-judiac genes goes "Where is muh reperations" "I was hebs gassed and african slave and shiet." "Muh genes have been holocausted and enslaved cause of pain from muh african-hebness".

In other words wouldn't this muh genetic pain be for gentiles as well cause we all hebs and african and shiet according to jews cause we descended from gawd and shiet.

How are the jews gonna jew the genetic pain out of whitey and make it jewish exclusive.

Gentile logic: "If we all from gawd and we wuz different tribes and shiet. Then I deserve reparations cause muh tribe friends got hurt."

And then what happens when someone particularly a gentile watches holocost documentaries. Does watching holo documentaries causes pain and shiet.

"It was real cause it was in my mind and shiet".

Gentile: "I got painz from watching sad holocost documentary pls reparations and shiet muh genes hurt."

Jew: "The holocost war documentary caused my 13 year old self to be painz muh reparations for war."

Gentile: Oh of course we repay you. Sad movie caused me genetic pain.

New judiac social-marxist propaganda: Genetic pain.

My great-grandmother got gassed 6 times. I have genetic pain from her.

Kinda like Obama "I feel jewish". "I feel genetic painz pls reparations".

I can see it now with blacks "My ansestor wuz kangs of Africa and Egipt and got enslaved cause by whitey. Muh enslaved genetic pain plus muh afro-judiac great-grandparents got gassed 6 times. Muh genetic painz from slavery and holocost".

Yes I can see it now the marxism is strong with the hymies, new Politically Correct terminology: "Genetic painz".

I can already see the commercials on TV Are you suffering from the past, got genetic pain? well no longer enter now for your reparation it could be anything even the mere act of someone talking to you badly causes genetic pain. So sue them now and make your reparations known.
Yeah, I think that's what xianity is about - turning one's Soul into a j00-p00luted "soul"! However, as a slave of jewsus, you're not "allowed" freedumb and libbertee and cloeshur and satisfacshun.

It doesn't hurt until they watch le documentary or are told abt the story!

In that advert, it would be like an erectile malfunctioning viagra tablet which costs a small fortune to ease the painz of le jens. Awww! The j00 just lost out on a lot more shekels! Damn, now it has to double-back on itself and re-think that all non-j00z can also be jen-penzed so the j00 can get more shekels! Stupid j00. You didn't think that one through very well, did you? Cor - that must be hell for the j00! Lol. The j00 just created its own damnation!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back