Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Get Enriched: 3 Year Old Sacrificed by Muslims to "Cast Out Demons"

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Makes you wonder why this passed beneath the radar in the news. If it were anyone else but Islamics or related, there would have been an outcry. But since it's the groups jews love and promote, this passed beneath the radar, hardly mentioned.

Imagine if this has happened by some jews or from some nutcases from the ONA, we would have a Satanic Panic 2.0 going around in the media. However, since practices like this are all too frequent on Abrahamic religions, they do not strike a cord.

We can safely assume this will be everyday life in Europe and elsewhere soon, as we can thank enrichment for this. A nation or a continent is not enriched unless 3 years olds are Isalmic Style sacrificed in Rituals for the Quran to "Cast out Demons". This is more of what we need. We didn't have this before. Think of this as Chinese food, it's enriching you in general to have this in your nation and of mandatory importance to do so.

After all, as leftists with very high IQ say, if one has a border, or has like controlled immigration at like extremely low percents, this is absolutely racist. You literally become Hitler when you do this. And you also kill 6 billion people the moment you even think of this. However, when you allow free terror in your land, and your elderly get killed, your people get replaced, and you basically get ransacked with the purpose of being fully displaced, that is what Jesus would do (to the goyim) so you are doing perfectly fine.

At least one can go to bed at night and say: "One more day I hated myself for being alive! One more day I haven't made similar thoughts to Hitler". After this you have to take a lot of sleeping pills to have a good night. Dr Shekelstein recommends to take the whole box. As he puts it, "This will create tranquil sleep for prolonged periods of time, but this treatment works only on White skin folk of no jewish background".

Got to listen to the professionals here. Can't argue. I listen to my Sociologists that tell me that everything is fine and normal. I also listen to economists who say that even with 20% unemployment rates, what you need is million of foreign, unskilled labor in your own land, and that this creates a lot of positive things for everyone.

Can you imagine things like living in a normal country and not having 3 year olds sacrificed in Quran rituals to cast out Demons? Can you also imagine a life where Islamic Somalians wouldn't abduct babies for "Git Money Queef" rituals and sacrifice fetuses?

If you can imagine or you even try this, or have any disagreement, the Freedom Lovers Of 21st Century are making a Healing solution for you. For this, we also have to ensure DARPA fixes the microchip to make you a happier person soon, as you sound quite desperate to care about the above. As jews would say, this is mental illness.

I say this is coming to Europe as thankfully, and by the grace of the pious jews, we are now having in Britain for example 66 out of like 83 terrorist organizations that have been reported all being Muslim. We are bound to live a far more Interesting Life where you do not know when and how you are going to get blown up on the Metro, or what year exactly you are going to be racially extinct, or where the SWAT will be on your home for a twitter post of hurting the emotions of poor refugees.

We didn't have this before. And this is exactly why we need more of this: This is what is New. This is the Future. You cannot argue with this. It's necessary enrichment for the Future. The Brown Future.

3 year olds getting sacrificed is an absolute necessity and it's perfectly fine to happen in your own homeland, for your homeland to be enriched. You turning into a demographically extinct demographic is also an absolute necessity.

Life is bound to get all the more interesting. The jews pitied us for living a life without excitement. A life that you do not go in the middle of the street and your head is cut with a machete randomly as a protest for you being "White" is not a life. We clearly need more of that. Our kids need to be knifed in schools and all sorts of other interesting things like Muslim Grooming gangs have to become mainstream. Where were we all along in our ignorance without a child brothel in a Muslim neighborhood? Why have we been so close minded?

Europe is going into a multicultural mode, and jews are going to be on the throes of that transformation, which MUST take place. Jews will be resented because of their leading role, but without this leading role, and without that transformation, Europe will not survive. Barbara Kikess Spectre.

As if with it, it is going to fare all well, and life is about to become more interesting.

It's great to walk in London and just look behind your back on if you are going to get killed, backstabbed, raped, and also take always another road because there are no go zones and turfs. This is lovely.

Think of this as GTA 5 in real life, only you are the NPC victim in it. This is very Interesting. Experiments are to be Interesting. We need more of this, or we will go to hell, as our Rabbi Jewsus said: Love thy neighbor as you love thyself.

And in this new Globalist world, we are all neighbors, you silly goy.

3 year Old Sacrificed by Muslims to "Cast Out Demons"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/investigators-dispute-new-mexico-granddads-claim-that-remains-in-extremist-muslim-compound-belong-to-missing-boy

It was also announced Monday that 3-year-old Abdul-ghani Wahhaj, who had been missing since December, allegedly died amid a ritualistic religious ceremony intended to “cast out demonic spirits,” Reuters reported.

“It was a religious ritual carried out... a ritual intended to cast out demonic spirits from Abdul-ghani Wahhaj,” Taos County Prosecutor John Lovelace said.

Public defenders argued the boy's father was trying to heal the child by reading passages from the Koran but prosecutors claimed he was denying the boy medication. One of the children taken into custody claimed that the boy had died in February.

The children said they were told the boy would be resurrected as Jesus and guide them on which "corrupt institutions" to attack, NBC reported citing investigators.

It wasn’t immediately clear if the remains of a child found on the grounds of the compound were Abdul-ghani Wahhaj.
Subhannah Wahhaj, Jany Leveille and Hujrah Wahhaj were arrested on earlier this month.

Subhannah Wahhaj, Jany Leveille and Hujrah Wahhaj were arrested on earlier this month. (Taos County Sheriff's Office)

Subhannah20Wahhaj20Jany20Leveille20and20Hujrah20Wahhaj.jpg

The defendants were arrested and 11 children were taken into custody during a raid Aug. 4 on the compound near the Colorado state line.

Wahhaj and the others were seated with their public defenders in a Taos courtroom Monday as prosecutors presented books that were found at the compound, documents related to Wahhaj's trip to Saudi Arabia and a handwritten notebook that appeared to be some kind of teaching manual. They also pointed to evidence that Wahhaj had taken a series of firearms courses while in Georgia.

Defense attorneys, meantime, argued that prosecutors were trying unjustly to paint their clients as armed militants. Public defenders also argued that the rifles and handguns found on the property were common guns that could be bought at retail stores and that their clients made no aggressive efforts to defend their compound.

Wahhaj is the son of a Brooklyn imam, also named Siraj Wahhaj, who was named by prosecutors as an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, the New York Post reported. The elder Wahhaj, who heads Masjid At-Taqwa mosque, was a character witness in the trial for Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman, the notorious “blind sheikh” who was convicted in 1995 of plotting terror attacks in the U.S.

Fox News’ Travis Feschun, Nicole Darrah and The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Read that as "Talos County"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ_d1dehZFQ

Funny how much this sounds like our entire situation right now...

RoyBatty91 said:

I begin to think that the one who has written that character is a satanist who infiltrited there xD
The story remind me of Hitler, he made an empire then ascending from a mortal to a immortal standing among the gods.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
RoyBatty91 said:

Talos > Christianity
666%

RoyBatty91 said:

But if you google "Talos" you will see Talos is that green guy from Captain Marvel, which reminds me a lot about Reptilians. For me, the whole movie felt like a sympathy program for jews and reptilians, lol.

Nikois666 said:
RoyBatty91 said:

But if you google "Talos" you will see Talos is that green guy from Captain Marvel, which reminds me a lot about Reptilians. For me, the whole movie felt like a sympathy program for jews and reptilians, lol.

Gotta look a bit beyond the Talos of Marvel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talos

Makes me wonder if truly Talos was some sort of giant machine the ancients had, sort of like a giant ship or something.

The Talos was the first robot, that is clear, Talos was supposed to be some advanced machine made to protect Europe, described like a giant Ironman.

It's a bit cheesy to sound like a spiritual allegory, this is clearly an idea of robotics here.

Clothed in allegory the depictions do still look weird about Talos.

The Natives of course have been saying this for the longest time "Go HOME"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back