Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Very Important Major Win

Mageson666

Very Important Major Win

Huawei the global tech espionage company run by the (((Chinese Communist Party))) which is building the global surveillance grid around the world and is trying to create a new global internet of all things that will be run out of Beijing by the Communist Party State and literally give Communist China control over the planet, the Communist Regime which has murdered 100 million people. Huawei has been destroyed by President Trump who has banned Huawei from being able to do business within the American economy, this includes forcing Google to stop Huawei from using its services it requires to exist. This means that Huawei is finished as a company with any meaning its already predicted to start collapsing as it can't compete in the market now. This also comes with Congressional investigations into Huawei. American military and intelligence services already banned using Chinese built tech for security reasons.

Trump has also increased the Tariff's on Chinese goods to 25% and raised it to 300 billion from the previous lower number of money America is taking off the Chinese. Communist Chinese trade talks with America are a joke the Communist Government literally deleted all the demands of America from the contract at the talks. So Trump kicked them in the ass.

The reality of the weak position the Communist Party is within is simple. The only thing that sustains them is constant economic development and expansion. There are a quarter of a million violent protests against the Communist government within China every year. If the economy starts to slow down or fail the Communist Party will collapse in China and Communist China will fall. From reports Trump's trade war with China is already hitting the Chinese economy hard and the effects are materializing in the slowing down of China's economy. With Huawei being destroyed and Trump's trade war, Communist China is coming to an end. This is also why the Communist Regime is clamping down hard on the population they know their end is coming and they are attempting to stay in power. They can't hold the Chinese People hostage forever and they will find this out.

The worthless and evil Pope has been in major secret meetings with the leader of the Chinese Communist Party, they are panicked and trying to keep their global control grid going. The Catholic Church is the State Church within Communist China. This is the enemies control grid everywhere they gain total power. The Catholic Church is also collapsing. Which is why the evil Pope is out in public begging the Catholic's to raise as much energy for their YHVH thought form and destroying their own churches and all kinds of desperate schemes.

Trump is also trying to avoid war with Iran, the situation is all the Democratic Party leaders who are running for President who matter like Gabbard are weak on the China issue. The Communist Chinese are attempting to take over the world and put it under their control. Being weak on this issue is dangerous to humanity. Take a look at Tibet to witness what being under the control of the Communist Chinese regime looks like. Their culture is being destroyed, they are overrun with migrants to exterminate them and 1.2 million Tibetans have been violently murdered by the Communist regime. And many pushed into gulags and prisons where they are beaten, raped and have their organs harvested.

The Final RTR is really manifesting, keep doing the Final RTR daily its saving humanity and the planet. The Final RTR was given to us by Azazel to be our spiritual weapon of liberation. Its every Satanists duty to do the Final RTR daily no excuses.

Very much agreed. Foiling Huawei and the Chinese Communism is of mandatory importance of the future. I can imagine living in a future in any other way that.

Nobody wants to live into a world dominated by China, Trump in that regard has been very effective. China is just a few steps away from ushering the top AI etc. This will set them back, so we can collectively advance a bit more before this.

Indeed I was quite happy to hear this the fucked up part was hearing and seeing fellow Gentiles here in SA routing for the Chinese and being against trumps move like fuck how strong is the veil on people that they cannot see that communist China is a problem

Trump is a really big mixed bag, isn't he? He keeps alternating and churning out either cold or warm stuff. It's so confusing, I can't fathom where his loyalties really lie. Is he nationalist that loves Israel more than his own country (quite absurd really), or is he pandering to the kikes' fapping matters just to avoid total leftist opposition and a bit of flak from conservative christards? :-\

So what's stopping the chinese government from making a new company name, taking all the Huawei shit and putting it into the new name company? Or at least using the factories they already have so that all products made after this point are made into that new company name. Then they can be partners with google again because it's not Huawei it's something else now. Is there anything against something like this? Because they will try it.

The chinese communist government have to constantly expand. They need to create on average 25 million new jobs each year for the people coming of age and entering the work force. Over the years this has been done mostly by taking over jobs coming from the secondary industry from the West. As you can figure out, over the long run, this is quite unsustainable. All one requires is a recession in the global economy and even the a good number of the existing jobs in china disappear.

HP Mageson666 said:
The Final RTR is really manifesting

I'm seeing even in very mainstream places, loads of people tearing into the jews and voicing hatred of them. It's awesome.
This post is great news.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Very much agreed. Foiling Huawei and the Chinese Communism is of mandatory importance of the future. I can imagine living in a future in any other way that.

Nobody wants to live into a world dominated by China, Trump in that regard has been very effective. China is just a few steps away from ushering the top AI etc. This will set them back, so we can collectively advance a bit more before this.

Never mind what Stalin Did in Communist Russia. Killing over 100 million of its people and forcing everyone into Gulags. Imagine if people in Russia would have had the Final RTR or if the heroes of Germany would have had it then.

We are completing the work of the third Reich. Our people fought and died for this work. So too can we be Relentless with this Spiritual Nuke we have been given.

It should also be pointed out, Arm technologies has suspended interaction with China as well. That is a major hit to their techcenter particularly their mobile/Internet-of-Things/small scale computers. Technically ARM CAN be scaled up to a full-sized CPU much like how Apple is doing with ARM iMac. But it requires a lot of capital and R&D. Some have used ARM processors as a normal server computing but it's not as mainstream as x86.

https://www.techpowerup.com/255835/arm-revokes-huaweis-chip-ip-licence

Thank you for the good news!

The actions of the USA has also helped to put pressure on the Chinese Communist party to open Tibet up so "US diplomats, media and others are allowed into Tibet."

I feel like an idiot because I bought a Nexus 6P back in the day. I still have it as my daily driver because I haven't cared enough to upgrade, but now I'm thinking I should get rid of it. Especially after the rigamarole I've been through to keep it running...the processor has a serious design flaw where it overheats near-instantly when any sort of load is put on it and desolders itself from the board over time; mine eventually quit booting up because of this, but after about half a minute in the toaster oven and an underclock patch, it's actually running better than it did before, probably because it's no longer constantly in thermal protect mode.

Is it time to get something new that hasn't been made by commie fuckstains?

Gearhead said:
I feel like an idiot because I bought a Nexus 6P back in the day. I still have it as my daily driver because I haven't cared enough to upgrade, but now I'm thinking I should get rid of it. Especially after the rigamarole I've been through to keep it running...the processor has a serious design flaw where it overheats near-instantly when any sort of load is put on it and desolders itself from the board over time; mine eventually quit booting up because of this, but after about half a minute in the toaster oven and an underclock patch, it's actually running better than it did before, probably because it's no longer constantly in thermal protect mode.

Is it time to get something new that hasn't been made by commie fuckstains?

Well, the screen just died, so I suppose that answers that question. GEE, WHAT A COINCIDENCE.

The fact people are not retarded.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
So what's stopping the chinese government from making a new company name, taking all the Huawei shit and putting it into the new name company? Or at least using the factories they already have so that all products made after this point are made into that new company name. Then they can be partners with google again because it's not Huawei it's something else now. Is there anything against something like this? Because they will try it.

The RTR's are going in all directions and through everything, this also includes opening the door for the mass mind to connect and manifest as well. Trump is a psychic conduit for the mass mind of millions of American's to connect with and through as well. The binding on the mass mind the Jews placed has basically fallen apart with the RTR's.

Edelwise said:
Trump is a really big mixed bag, isn't he? He keeps alternating and churning out either cold or warm stuff. It's so confusing, I can't fathom where his loyalties really lie. Is he nationalist that loves Israel more than his own country (quite absurd really), or is he pandering to the kikes' fapping matters just to avoid total leftist opposition and a bit of flak from conservative christards? :-\

HP Mageson666 said:
Very Important Major Win

Huawei the global tech espionage company run by the (((Chinese Communist Party))) which is building the global surveillance grid around the world and is trying to create a new global internet of all things that will be run out of Beijing by the Communist Party State and literally give Communist China control over the planet, the Communist Regime which has murdered 100 million people. Huawei has been destroyed by President Trump who has banned Huawei from being able to do business within the American economy, this includes forcing Google to stop Huawei from using its services it requires to exist. This means that Huawei is finished as a company with any meaning its already predicted to start collapsing as it can't compete in the market now. This also comes with Congressional investigations into Huawei. American military and intelligence services already banned using Chinese built tech for security reasons.

Trump has also increased the Tariff's on Chinese goods to 25% and raised it to 300 billion from the previous lower number of money America is taking off the Chinese. Communist Chinese trade talks with America are a joke the Communist Government literally deleted all the demands of America from the contract at the talks. So Trump kicked them in the ass.

The reality of the weak position the Communist Party is within is simple. The only thing that sustains them is constant economic development and expansion. There are a quarter of a million violent protests against the Communist government within China every year. If the economy starts to slow down or fail the Communist Party will collapse in China and Communist China will fall. From reports Trump's trade war with China is already hitting the Chinese economy hard and the effects are materializing in the slowing down of China's economy. With Huawei being destroyed and Trump's trade war, Communist China is coming to an end. This is also why the Communist Regime is clamping down hard on the population they know their end is coming and they are attempting to stay in power. They can't hold the Chinese People hostage forever and they will find this out.

The worthless and evil Pope has been in major secret meetings with the leader of the Chinese Communist Party, they are panicked and trying to keep their global control grid going. The Catholic Church is the State Church within Communist China. This is the enemies control grid everywhere they gain total power. The Catholic Church is also collapsing. Which is why the evil Pope is out in public begging the Catholic's to raise as much energy for their YHVH thought form and destroying their own churches and all kinds of desperate schemes.

Trump is also trying to avoid war with Iran, the situation is all the Democratic Party leaders who are running for President who matter like Gabbard are weak on the China issue. The Communist Chinese are attempting to take over the world and put it under their control. Being weak on this issue is dangerous to humanity. Take a look at Tibet to witness what being under the control of the Communist Chinese regime looks like. Their culture is being destroyed, they are overrun with migrants to exterminate them and 1.2 million Tibetans have been violently murdered by the Communist regime. And many pushed into gulags and prisons where they are beaten, raped and have their organs harvested.

The Final RTR is really manifesting, keep doing the Final RTR daily its saving humanity and the planet. The Final RTR was given to us by Azazel to be our spiritual weapon of liberation. Its every Satanists duty to do the Final RTR daily no excuses.
huawei = Yahweh

Thank you for the Post High Priest.

Im very glad to hear that the Final RVR is manifesting. I'll keep doing it everyday while I can. : )

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back