Answers To Everything

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Mageson666
Posts: 2425
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:39 pm

Answers To Everything

Post by Mageson666 »

Why are your taxes high? Why is your job gone? Why are your children not safe anywhere? Why is your society ruined? Why is your culture destroyed and your values mocked? Why is your life just a struggle to pay the bills? Why is the media always lying? Why are you afraid?

The Jew! Is why, they are after your money, your children, your very life! They want you gone, Goy! Don't you ever forget that either!

The Boogey Man is real and he is a JEW. And he is out to get you!

That is the answer to all the questions people are asking, now do the Final RTR, because baby, I hate living on planet Jew, don't you?
User avatar
Vx36
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:08 am

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by Vx36 »

HP Mageson666 wrote:Now do the Final RTR, because baby, I hate living on planet Jew, don't you?
I cannot agree more!! We need to do the RTR everyday until death takes us.
NightKiss666
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:50 am

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by NightKiss666 »

HP Mageson666 wrote:Why are your taxes high? Why is your job gone? Why are your children not safe anywhere? Why is your society ruined? Why is your culture destroyed and your values mocked? Why is your life just a struggle to pay the bills? Why is the media always lying? Why are you afraid?

The Jew! Is why, they are after your money, your children, your very life! They want you gone, Goy! Don't you ever forget that either!

The Boogey Man is real and he is a JEW. And he is out to get you!

That is the answer to all the questions people are asking, now do the Final RTR, because baby, I hate living on planet Jew, don't you?
What baffles the hell out of me is that some S.S. know this yet they STILL refuse to do the RTR for whatever reason. *major face palm*
"Without great solitude, no serious work is possible." - Picasso
Artanis
Posts: 996
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:46 pm
Location: Kikennilator

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by Artanis »

Vx36 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Now do the Final RTR, because baby, I hate living on planet Jew, don't you?
I cannot agree more!! We need to do the RTR everyday until death takes us.
Or them... :|
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

Everytime You Question: Are We Actually Going To Win? Or Perhaps Lose?
Remember, That Every. Single. Time You Doubt That Question... You Are Doubting Father Satan Himself

We Have Won~Father Satan
User avatar
Edelwise
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:36 pm

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by Edelwise »

Yes, Sir!!!
darkmonkey666
Posts: 482
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:23 am

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by darkmonkey666 »

I have been doing the Rtr 8 to 13 times each day over the last week and intend to keep blasting them. I am down with this. I have been attacked a lot over the past 3 days. I don't care this is fun I spit in the face of the greys I want a Satanic world. Earlier when I was about to type "the Jews are genetically engineered by evil extraterrestrials" literally the browser closed and everything else on my phone worked fine but when I clicked on it nothing would happen for a minute. I encourage you all to fight and to take them down.
User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 1014
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:41 pm

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by EasternFireLion666 »

Vx36 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Now do the Final RTR, because baby, I hate living on planet Jew, don't you?
I cannot agree more!! We need to do the RTR everyday until death takes us.
Besides 2019 and 2020 has many important elections. This should put some extra motivation.
User avatar
luis
Posts: 3424
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by luis »

NightKiss666 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Why are your taxes high? Why is your job gone? Why are your children not safe anywhere? Why is your society ruined? Why is your culture destroyed and your values mocked? Why is your life just a struggle to pay the bills? Why is the media always lying? Why are you afraid?

The Jew! Is why, they are after your money, your children, your very life! They want you gone, Goy! Don't you ever forget that either!

The Boogey Man is real and he is a JEW. And he is out to get you!

That is the answer to all the questions people are asking, now do the Final RTR, because baby, I hate living on planet Jew, don't you?
What baffles the hell out of me is that some S.S. know this yet they STILL refuse to do the RTR for whatever reason. *major face palm*
Are there still some SS that don't do the Rtr?!? And they call themself still SS??? They are not for me. You are a SS only when you fight for your planet.
User avatar
LightMangoMango
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:12 am

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by LightMangoMango »

Hello,
low self esteem is also because of this, right?
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6579
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

LightMangoMango wrote:Hello,
low self esteem is also because of this, right?
It depends on what is causing you that and the reasons.

In general, No. The moon and the sun also aren't on orbit because of the Jews. Oxygen is not necessary because of the jews.

Doing the RTR will clean up what could be potentially causing this that is related to the enemy, if there is anything like that.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
User avatar
LightMangoMango
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:12 am

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by LightMangoMango »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
LightMangoMango wrote:Hello,
low self esteem is also because of this, right?
It depends on what is causing you that and the reasons.

In general, No. The moon and the sun also aren't on orbit because of the Jews. Oxygen is not necessary because of the jews.

Doing the RTR will clean up what could be potentially causing this that is related to the enemy, if there is anything like that.
Oh really? So if I asked you if I should focus more on the RTR or on Meditation, what would you say? I been doing alot of RTR lately but not having so much success with meditations yet.
User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2724
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:48 pm

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by Jack »

LightMangoMango wrote:Hello,
low self esteem is also because of this, right?
It might be because of all the unfortunate things that've happened to you. Bit now that your with us, there's no need to feel low self esteem. Pick yourself up and strive forward !!!
NightKiss666
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:50 am

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by NightKiss666 »

luis wrote:
NightKiss666 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Why are your taxes high? Why is your job gone? Why are your children not safe anywhere? Why is your society ruined? Why is your culture destroyed and your values mocked? Why is your life just a struggle to pay the bills? Why is the media always lying? Why are you afraid?

The Jew! Is why, they are after your money, your children, your very life! They want you gone, Goy! Don't you ever forget that either!

The Boogey Man is real and he is a JEW. And he is out to get you!

That is the answer to all the questions people are asking, now do the Final RTR, because baby, I hate living on planet Jew, don't you?
What baffles the hell out of me is that some S.S. know this yet they STILL refuse to do the RTR for whatever reason. *major face palm*
Are there still some SS that don't do the Rtr?!? And they call themself still SS??? They are not for me. You are a SS only when you fight for your planet.
Some say that they see no use in it (even after I sent them the forum that explained some of the spiritual benefits of the RTR), some say that they prefer to send the Gods energy to help instead, and one told me that they prefer to do online activism over a RTR. Don't get me wrong, the last 2 reasons does help our cause but it'll be of greater benefit if they included the RTR
"Without great solitude, no serious work is possible." - Picasso
User avatar
Fuchs
Posts: 648
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:38 pm

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by Fuchs »

People have to realize this is mostly done for ourself.
RTR = Freeing the soul = + Health + Money+ spiritual advancement ....

recently i did try to visualize the letters destroyed/dissolving in my body it felt like i get a energy push, similar with the 666 mediation.
Runes/workings combinded with colors. [Improvement suggestions welcome]
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44018

Deletion of unwanted memories.
viewtopic.php?p=197991#p197991

Immortal body rune working
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44428

[Advanced] Warrior's meditation from SigTyr
viewtopic.php?p=211263#p211263
User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 1226
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:39 am

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by TopoftheAbyss »

I do at 2-5 RTRs a day, depending on how I feel because I have headaches.
Image
Hail Astarte, Guardian of the Aryan Race!
User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 1226
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:39 am

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by TopoftheAbyss »

Does getting physical tired rise my energies?
Image
Hail Astarte, Guardian of the Aryan Race!
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6579
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

TopoftheAbyss wrote:Does getting physical tired rise my energies?
No. But if you get too phsycially tired and do not relax it can drag them down.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6579
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

LightMangoMango wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
LightMangoMango wrote:Hello,
low self esteem is also because of this, right?
...
Oh really? So if I asked you if I should focus more on the RTR or on Meditation, what would you say? I been doing alot of RTR lately but not having so much success with meditations yet.
I would say YES. Because the meditation in time will fix your soul and the RTR will also do this plus deal with the external enemy factors that may be affecting you.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6579
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

NightKiss666 wrote:
luis wrote:
NightKiss666 wrote:
...
...
Some say that they see no use in it (even after I sent them the forum that explained some of the spiritual benefits of the RTR), some say that they prefer to send the Gods energy to help instead, and one told me that they prefer to do online activism over a RTR. Don't get me wrong, the last 2 reasons does help our cause but it'll be of greater benefit if they included the RTR
There won't be any space to do RTR's in the enemy's cybernetic mongrelized worldwide USSR dystopia, so it's better they do this now. 15 Minutes is literally NOTHING to sacrifice right now, to save the future.

In the future if the enemy gets more influence, all the posters and advertising in the world won't save shit.

Now, the enemy can be dealt with with everyone doing their own part of the spiritual work. If the enemy wins there will be literally NOTHING LEFT.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
Daryna
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:49 am

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by Daryna »

I learn hebrew, I downloaded app "drops" I am thinking if who want know enemy I think better learn language of enemy. Jews know Russian and English, also know Ukrainian.
Artanis
Posts: 996
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:46 pm
Location: Kikennilator

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by Artanis »

NightKiss666 wrote:
luis wrote:
NightKiss666 wrote:
What baffles the hell out of me is that some S.S. know this yet they STILL refuse to do the RTR for whatever reason. *major face palm*
Are there still some SS that don't do the Rtr?!? And they call themself still SS??? They are not for me. You are a SS only when you fight for your planet.
Some say that they see no use in it (even after I sent them the forum that explained some of the spiritual benefits of the RTR), some say that they prefer to send the Gods energy to help instead, and one told me that they prefer to do online activism over a RTR. Don't get me wrong, the last 2 reasons does help our cause but it'll be of greater benefit if they included the RTR

Are they even REAL Satanists then to be begin with? Cause i think NOT. It has been stated OVER AND OVER AND OVER again 66666666666 FUCKING times, HOW FUCKING important the RTRs(FINAL RTR) are! Without them right now, we would have most propably LOST already! :x
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

Everytime You Question: Are We Actually Going To Win? Or Perhaps Lose?
Remember, That Every. Single. Time You Doubt That Question... You Are Doubting Father Satan Himself

We Have Won~Father Satan
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6579
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Daryna wrote:I learn hebrew, I downloaded app I am thinking if who want know enemy I think better learn language of enemy. Jews know Russian and English, also know Ukrainian.
Your messages are quite ironic. You wrote before about infiltrating the enemy in a very graphical way etc, messages that were never approved.

If one wants to make a jew whore and get paid for it themselves, there is no need to pretend this is some plan to become Detective Gadget or Pink Panther while doing it, or James Bond.

What's next whoring around the jews uhm to, infiltrate them? Do you think like they are 100% dumb, especially those at the top, to give you their things? You are a woman and women in their side do not really have any 'rights' to any 'knowledge'. Ie, a waste of time.

With that being said feel free to invest 20 years to get absolutely nowhere with this if you think that is clever.

Better waste time uhm...Learning about your own ancient tradition and benefiting by serving your own people instead? Just a thought.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
Gear88
Posts: 1551
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by Gear88 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:15 Minutes is literally NOTHING to sacrifice right now, to save the future.
At H.P. Cobra, pardon the side-topic of this but is it okay to do multiples of RTR in one go. For example doing 18/27/36 etc. vibrations.

Back during the Pesach offensive it was mentioned it's okay but you never double-confirmed. As a matter of fact, I'm left with the idea that perhaps for the soviet offensive of pesach it was okay as a spam it be. But for future insight and to know is multiples okay. Some people feel better repeating multiple times and in the same space as 15 or so minutes perform 18/27/36/45 etc.

I remember some members stating they prefer it and feel more inclined to perform one RTR a day with stacking of repetitions rather than 9 then 9 then 9 etc. over the course of several cycles of repetitions.

So what is the word, Cobra?
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = Orion = Our race is our nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index
Master Darkness
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 12:48 pm

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by Master Darkness »

HP Mageson666 wrote:Why are your taxes high? Why is your job gone? Why are your children not safe anywhere? Why is your society ruined? Why is your culture destroyed and your values mocked? Why is your life just a struggle to pay the bills? Why is the media always lying? Why are you afraid?

The Jew! Is why, they are after your money, your children, your very life! They want you gone, Goy! Don't you ever forget that either!

The Boogey Man is real and he is a JEW. And he is out to get you!

That is the answer to all the questions people are asking, now do the Final RTR, because baby, I hate living on planet Jew, don't you?
This would be fun: Cursing the Jews, to make them grow nose, double or triple what they have.
HAIL SATAN
NightKiss666
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:50 am

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by NightKiss666 »

Artanis wrote:
NightKiss666 wrote:
luis wrote: Are there still some SS that don't do the Rtr?!? And they call themself still SS??? They are not for me. You are a SS only when you fight for your planet.
Some say that they see no use in it (even after I sent them the forum that explained some of the spiritual benefits of the RTR), some say that they prefer to send the Gods energy to help instead, and one told me that they prefer to do online activism over a RTR. Don't get me wrong, the last 2 reasons does help our cause but it'll be of greater benefit if they included the RTR

Are they even REAL Satanists then to be begin with? Cause i think NOT. It has been stated OVER AND OVER AND OVER again 66666666666 FUCKING times, HOW FUCKING important the RTRs(FINAL RTR) are! Without them right now, we would have most propably LOST already! :x
The RTR is working up miracles for us. In regards to communications, the cofounder of Facebook himself said that it's time to break up Facebook and it's platforms

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/09/opin ... rberg.html

This comes some days after the head of the Nation of Islam's (I know he's Muslim but in this case it benefits the exposure of the censorship crisis and makes the enemies actions blatant) page was shut down for anti-Semitism. Then Amazon pulled all of his books off of their site for anti-semitism. I just thought that I should put this out there.
"Without great solitude, no serious work is possible." - Picasso
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6579
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Gear88 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:15 Minutes is literally NOTHING to sacrifice right now, to save the future.
At H.P. Cobra, pardon the side-topic of this but is it okay to do multiples of RTR in one go. For example doing 18/27/36 etc. vibrations.

Back during the Pesach offensive it was mentioned it's okay but you never double-confirmed. As a matter of fact, I'm left with the idea that perhaps for the soviet offensive of pesach it was okay as a spam it be. But for future insight and to know is multiples okay. Some people feel better repeating multiple times and in the same space as 15 or so minutes perform 18/27/36/45 etc.

I remember some members stating they prefer it and feel more inclined to perform one RTR a day with stacking of repetitions rather than 9 then 9 then 9 etc. over the course of several cycles of repetitions.

So what is the word, Cobra?
I personally do stacking repetitions or the it more times a day depending on schedule at the given day. Either do work really in the same way.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
sunrise
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:21 pm

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by sunrise »

HP Mageson666 wrote:Why are your taxes high? Why is your job gone? Why are your children not safe anywhere? Why is your society ruined? Why is your culture destroyed and your values mocked? Why is your life just a struggle to pay the bills? Why is the media always lying? Why are you afraid?

The Jew! Is why, they are after your money, your children, your very life! They want you gone, Goy! Don't you ever forget that either!

The Boogey Man is real and he is a JEW. And he is out to get you!

That is the answer to all the questions people are asking, now do the Final RTR, because baby, I hate living on planet Jew, don't you?
This is poetry to my ears

RTR RTR RTR RTR RTR RTR RTR RTR RTR RTR RTR RTR RTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 955
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:35 am

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by Aldrick Strickland »

HP Mageson666 wrote:Why are your taxes high? Why is your job gone? Why are your children not safe anywhere? Why is your society ruined? Why is your culture destroyed and your values mocked? Why is your life just a struggle to pay the bills? Why is the media always lying? Why are you afraid?

The Jew! Is why, they are after your money, your children, your very life! They want you gone, Goy! Don't you ever forget that either!

The Boogey Man is real and he is a JEW. And he is out to get you!

That is the answer to all the questions people are asking, now do the Final RTR, because baby, I hate living on planet Jew, don't you?
So basically 4-4:47 mins

https://youtu.be/KacBrY0uxtM
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever
User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 1149
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:14 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by NinRick »

Why am I single? Because of the Jew! (It is even true I guess xD)

Aight off to do the RTR I guess :D
How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment (https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... SHTAR.html)

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent: https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3 ... on__1_.pdf

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6579
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

NinRick wrote:Why am I single? Because of the Jew! (It is even true I guess xD)

Aight off to do the RTR I guess :D
Basically if we really boil it down all problems are either caused or basically made bigger and more potent by the enemy.

A lot of people cannot get GF's due to lack of education for females, too much porn etc. I will write a post to help out there to help best I can. Hang in there bro, there is hope.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
User avatar
Maya
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:45 pm
Location: [email protected]

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by Maya »

Honestly, I can't agree more. Most people blame situations, social movements, the system, their neighbours etc, but they do not see the root of the problem, which is the jews. The jews are behind everything that is bad for humanity. Their goal is it fully take over our planet and destroy the human race and everything related to that.
And instead of seeing the whole picture, some people tend to see only the tree in front of them and not the forest.

The faster everybody becomes aware of who is the real enemy of humanity, the faster the jews will be vanquished.

Our priority is the Final RTR. Everybody should be aware that this is our solution to the jew problem.

Whenever I experience something "weird" during the day, I always to the Final RTR, and everything becomes better.

Great sermon. Thank you for reminding us our goal.
"I woke up only to see that everybody was asleep"
L.d.V.
User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 1149
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:14 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by NinRick »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
NinRick wrote:Why am I single? Because of the Jew! (It is even true I guess xD)

Aight off to do the RTR I guess :D
Basically if we really boil it down all problems are either caused or basically made bigger and more potent by the enemy.

A lot of people cannot get GF's due to lack of education for females, too much porn etc. I will write a post to help out there to help best I can. Hang in there bro, there is hope.
*NinRick sheds tears of joy*

Commander! I will follow you everywhere, teach and show me your way !
How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment (https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... SHTAR.html)

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent: https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3 ... on__1_.pdf

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 1119
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:41 pm

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by Wotanwarrior »

If you feel sadness and fury for the current situation in which the planet is, just think who are the ones who run all the big companies that destroy the planet: the energy system of fossil fuels that pollutes the planet, the plastic waste, the wood industry that destroys the jungles and forests, ect.

THE JEWS!

No mercy on it, we will not stop until the problem is solved.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarté!
Hail Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail Horus!
Hail Camio!
Hail all the gods of duat!

_____________________________

Name of the virus: Judaeorum Repugnants
The medicine that cures this disease: Final RTR https://evilgoy.com/
darkmonkey666
Posts: 482
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:23 am

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by darkmonkey666 »

Gear88 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:15 Minutes is literally NOTHING to sacrifice right now, to save the future.
At H.P. Cobra, pardon the side-topic of this but is it okay to do multiples of RTR in one go. For example doing 18/27/36 etc. vibrations.

Back during the Pesach offensive it was mentioned it's okay but you never double-confirmed. As a matter of fact, I'm left with the idea that perhaps for the soviet offensive of pesach it was okay as a spam it be. But for future insight and to know is multiples okay. Some people feel better repeating multiple times and in the same space as 15 or so minutes perform 18/27/36/45 etc.

I remember some members stating they prefer it and feel more inclined to perform one RTR a day with stacking of repetitions rather than 9 then 9 then 9 etc. over the course of several cycles of repetitions.

So what is the word, Cobra?
I like doing 27 reps as that fits in nicely with the numerology (9 and 3) Btw just count by moving your fingers slightly 5 then 4. However many times. It's fine. It allows you to do more rtrs. It doesnt decrease the power.

When I say I do a certain number of rtrs btw I count each 9 reps as an rtr so for example so far today I did 4. I am doing a few more too and the wealth ritual. I like this better anyways.

I am going to do the wealth ritual again later too. I am doing my own money working and was long before this was posted I hope this doesn't effect that.

Hail Satan
darkmonkey666
Posts: 482
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:23 am

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by darkmonkey666 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
NinRick wrote:Why am I single? Because of the Jew! (It is even true I guess xD)

Aight off to do the RTR I guess :D
Basically if we really boil it down all problems are either caused or basically made bigger and more potent by the enemy.


A lot of people cannot get GF's due to lack of education for females, too much porn etc. I will write a post to help out there to help best I can. Hang in there bro, there is hope.
Same thing happened to me I wrote about it on here. I just want a person who is innocent and free not bogged down by enemy crap and wants to do spiritual things with me. I wanted to ask the Gods for help maybe I should see if there is anyone they can bring me too did you think of that. I don't even know what social types of things to go to. I am to the point I can't stand the world the way it is. I am just sick of it all if only one person understood me and was truly on my side fully I'd be happy. I hate being alone a lot of the time. So I feel you. That's why I come on here cause I feel I relate to people on here but not in "real" life. I feel you. It is kind of hard for me but I don't know what to do.

Hail Satan
User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 955
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:35 am

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by Aldrick Strickland »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
NinRick wrote:Why am I single? Because of the Jew! (It is even true I guess xD)

Aight off to do the RTR I guess :D
Basically if we really boil it down all problems are either caused or basically made bigger and more potent by the enemy.

A lot of people cannot get GF's due to lack of education for females, too much porn etc. I will write a post to help out there to help best I can. Hang in there bro, there is hope.

When the jews are dealt with there will be bath houses so that you can deal with that. If you actually want a relationship which for one who is young is rare. There will be plenty to choose from. Everyone will be on a much higher level spiritually.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever
Aquarius
Posts: 6206
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by Aquarius »

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
NinRick wrote:Why am I single? Because of the Jew! (It is even true I guess xD)

Aight off to do the RTR I guess :D
Basically if we really boil it down all problems are either caused or basically made bigger and more potent by the enemy.

A lot of people cannot get GF's due to lack of education for females, too much porn etc. I will write a post to help out there to help best I can. Hang in there bro, there is hope.

When the jews are dealt with there will be bath houses so that you can deal with that. If you actually want a relationship which for one who is young is rare. There will be plenty to choose from. Everyone will be on a much higher level spiritually.
Well, I don't think he wants to wait 30+ years to find a partner lol!
How lifting the veil feels like:
Image
User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 955
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:35 am

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by Aldrick Strickland »

Aquarius wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Basically if we really boil it down all problems are either caused or basically made bigger and more potent by the enemy.

A lot of people cannot get GF's due to lack of education for females, too much porn etc. I will write a post to help out there to help best I can. Hang in there bro, there is hope.

When the jews are dealt with there will be bath houses so that you can deal with that. If you actually want a relationship which for one who is young is rare. There will be plenty to choose from. Everyone will be on a much higher level spiritually.
Well, I don't think he wants to wait 30+ years to find a partner lol!
The Gods themselves will be back in 20 years. So not sure where your getting that.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever
User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 1149
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:14 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by NinRick »

Aquarius wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Basically if we really boil it down all problems are either caused or basically made bigger and more potent by the enemy.

A lot of people cannot get GF's due to lack of education for females, too much porn etc. I will write a post to help out there to help best I can. Hang in there bro, there is hope.

When the jews are dealt with there will be bath houses so that you can deal with that. If you actually want a relationship which for one who is young is rare. There will be plenty to choose from. Everyone will be on a much higher level spiritually.
Well, I don't think he wants to wait 30+ years to find a partner lol!
Yeah I really do not want to wait 30years , 30days would be better xD
How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment (https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... SHTAR.html)

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent: https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3 ... on__1_.pdf

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
sunrise
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:21 pm

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by sunrise »

NinRick wrote:Why am I single? Because of the Jew! (It is even true I guess xD)

Aight off to do the RTR I guess :D
Is very very simple to get a GF

1. wash yourself
2. get out of the house

that's it

no philosophy, no strategies, no crap. There is somebody for everybody. You don't need to learn how to speak with anybody. on the contrary as this will work as camouflage. sooner or later they will figure out the entire YOU. be yourself right from the beginning (Of course with few adjustments, amendments, social manners related), but the VERY ESSENCE OF YOU, LET IT BE and however will appreciate you, as you are, with good and bad, WILL APPRECIATE YOU AS YOU ARE. There is somebody for everybody, I repeat.

THat's it. simple. if you haven't found yet a GF means that you don't know where to search for one. focus on WHERE, and that's it.
don't overcomplicate small issues

and seriously now SERIOUSLY let's stop doing this shit, like putting ALL the blame on the jews for entire small things. IT IS LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY.
User avatar
luis
Posts: 3424
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by luis »

sunrise wrote:
NinRick wrote:Why am I single? Because of the Jew! (It is even true I guess xD)

Aight off to do the RTR I guess :D
Is very very simple to get a GF

1. wash yourself
2. get out of the house

that's it

no philosophy, no strategies, no crap. There is somebody for everybody. You don't need to learn how to speak with anybody. on the contrary as this will work as camouflage. sooner or later they will figure out the entire YOU. be yourself right from the beginning (Of course with few adjustments, amendments, social manners related), but the VERY ESSENCE OF YOU, LET IT BE and however will appreciate you, as you are, with good and bad, WILL APPRECIATE YOU AS YOU ARE. There is somebody for everybody, I repeat.

THat's it. simple. if you haven't found yet a GF means that you don't know where to search for one. focus on WHERE, and that's it.
don't overcomplicate small issues

and seriously now SERIOUSLY let's stop doing this shit, like putting ALL the blame on the jews for entire small things. IT IS LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY.
I'll add another one
3. Do a fucking spell to attract the perfect one
And in this way it's really easy.

About the jews i don't fully agree with you. It is their fault even for these small things. If we lived in a Satanic world many would have found the perfect partner, job whatever right away instead many suffer for these 'small' things. We are SS and we have magick but many don't have this...and on top of this we are 'weird' because we have ideology that many don't have so it's harder to get the perfect one. We have to work our butt of for a job, do meditations, do spiritual warfare, online warfare and fix our lifes. This is because of the jews. Heck even the bad wather is because of the jews, i remember reading that when the reptilian attacked the axis (?) of our planet changed and before we had a better wather.
User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 1149
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:14 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by NinRick »

sunrise wrote:
NinRick wrote:Why am I single? Because of the Jew! (It is even true I guess xD)

Aight off to do the RTR I guess :D
Is very very simple to get a GF

1. wash yourself
2. get out of the house

that's it

no philosophy, no strategies, no crap. There is somebody for everybody. You don't need to learn how to speak with anybody. on the contrary as this will work as camouflage. sooner or later they will figure out the entire YOU. be yourself right from the beginning (Of course with few adjustments, amendments, social manners related), but the VERY ESSENCE OF YOU, LET IT BE and however will appreciate you, as you are, with good and bad, WILL APPRECIATE YOU AS YOU ARE. There is somebody for everybody, I repeat.

THat's it. simple. if you haven't found yet a GF means that you don't know where to search for one. focus on WHERE, and that's it.
don't overcomplicate small issues

and seriously now SERIOUSLY let's stop doing this shit, like putting ALL the blame on the jews for entire small things. IT IS LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY.
I am aware of that Sister, I was just joking :D
How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment (https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... SHTAR.html)

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent: https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3 ... on__1_.pdf

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
sunrise
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:21 pm

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by sunrise »

NinRick wrote:
sunrise wrote:
NinRick wrote:Why am I single? Because of the Jew! (It is even true I guess xD)

Aight off to do the RTR I guess :D
Is very very simple to get a GF

1. wash yourself
2. get out of the house

that's it

no philosophy, no strategies, no crap. There is somebody for everybody. You don't need to learn how to speak with anybody. on the contrary as this will work as camouflage. sooner or later they will figure out the entire YOU. be yourself right from the beginning (Of course with few adjustments, amendments, social manners related), but the VERY ESSENCE OF YOU, LET IT BE and however will appreciate you, as you are, with good and bad, WILL APPRECIATE YOU AS YOU ARE. There is somebody for everybody, I repeat.

THat's it. simple. if you haven't found yet a GF means that you don't know where to search for one. focus on WHERE, and that's it.
don't overcomplicate small issues

and seriously now SERIOUSLY let's stop doing this shit, like putting ALL the blame on the jews for entire small things. IT IS LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY.
I am aware of that Sister, I was just joking :D

I was worried for you/trying to help
wishing you the very best my brother and thank you for the clarification
User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 955
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:35 am

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by Aldrick Strickland »

luis wrote:
sunrise wrote:
NinRick wrote:Why am I single? Because of the Jew! (It is even true I guess xD)

Aight off to do the RTR I guess :D
Is very very simple to get a GF

1. wash yourself
2. get out of the house

that's it

no philosophy, no strategies, no crap. There is somebody for everybody. You don't need to learn how to speak with anybody. on the contrary as this will work as camouflage. sooner or later they will figure out the entire YOU. be yourself right from the beginning (Of course with few adjustments, amendments, social manners related), but the VERY ESSENCE OF YOU, LET IT BE and however will appreciate you, as you are, with good and bad, WILL APPRECIATE YOU AS YOU ARE. There is somebody for everybody, I repeat.

THat's it. simple. if you haven't found yet a GF means that you don't know where to search for one. focus on WHERE, and that's it.
don't overcomplicate small issues

and seriously now SERIOUSLY let's stop doing this shit, like putting ALL the blame on the jews for entire small things. IT IS LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY.
I'll add another one
3. Do a fucking spell to attract the perfect one
And in this way it's really easy.

About the jews i don't fully agree with you. It is their fault even for these small things. If we lived in a Satanic world many would have found the perfect partner, job whatever right away instead many suffer for these 'small' things. We are SS and we have magick but many don't have this...and on top of this we are 'weird' because we have ideology that many don't have so it's harder to get the perfect one. We have to work our butt of for a job, do meditations, do spiritual warfare, online warfare and fix our lifes. This is because of the jews. Heck even the bad wather is because of the jews, i remember reading that when the reptilian attacked the axis (?) of our planet changed and before we had a better wather.
Agreed Luis. It is ALL their fault and the world is seeing it.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever
User avatar
Cyn666
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:36 am

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by Cyn666 »

NightKiss666 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Why are your taxes high? Why is your job gone? Why are your children not safe anywhere? Why is your society ruined? Why is your culture destroyed and your values mocked? Why is your life just a struggle to pay the bills? Why is the media always lying? Why are you afraid?

The Jew! Is why, they are after your money, your children, your very life! They want you gone, Goy! Don't you ever forget that either!

The Boogey Man is real and he is a JEW. And he is out to get you!

That is the answer to all the questions people are asking, now do the Final RTR, because baby, I hate living on planet Jew, don't you?
What baffles the hell out of me is that some S.S. know this yet they STILL refuse to do the RTR for whatever reason. *major face palm*
I don't know how people can still NOT be doing the RTR. Honestly, I struggled before the Final RTR. The other rituals were lengthy and I didn't have the patience or willpower to really go through them every day (more like once a week, if that) but since the Final RTR came out I haven't missed a day! It really is easy to do. Once you get used to the pronunciations and find a rhythm to work to, it flies by. And of course, the benefits are bountiful.

Personally, my motivating factor now is that I don't want a free ride on someone's coat tails. It's a humiliating thought to even consider sharing in the rewards of hard work that I hadn't taken part in. It doesn't matter if you're busy all the time. Make time. Do less reps. Something. It's worth it.
Daryna
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:49 am

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by Daryna »

I do not need a help, I want live absolutely neutrally, but I dedicated, how to dedicate back? I want be for myself. I want be not satanist. I like live by itself :)
FancyMancy
Posts: 4861
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by FancyMancy »

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:

When the jews are dealt with there will be bath houses so that you can deal with that. If you actually want a relationship which for one who is young is rare. There will be plenty to choose from. Everyone will be on a much higher level spiritually.
Well, I don't think he wants to wait 30+ years to find a partner lol!
The Gods themselves will be back in 20 years. So not sure where your getting that.
I think it's more like at least 20 years.
Don't get your hopes up - don't put expectations on things. "The future is not set in stone; it is fluidic."
luis wrote:
sunrise wrote:
NinRick wrote:Why am I single? Because of the Jew! (It is even true I guess xD)

Aight off to do the RTR I guess :D
Is very very simple to get a GF

1. wash yourself
2. get out of the house

that's it

no philosophy, no strategies, no crap. There is somebody for everybody. You don't need to learn how to speak with anybody. on the contrary as this will work as camouflage. sooner or later they will figure out the entire YOU. be yourself right from the beginning (Of course with few adjustments, amendments, social manners related), but the VERY ESSENCE OF YOU, LET IT BE and however will appreciate you, as you are, with good and bad, WILL APPRECIATE YOU AS YOU ARE. There is somebody for everybody, I repeat.

THat's it. simple. if you haven't found yet a GF means that you don't know where to search for one. focus on WHERE, and that's it.
don't overcomplicate small issues

and seriously now SERIOUSLY let's stop doing this shit, like putting ALL the blame on the jews for entire small things. IT IS LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY.
I'll add another one
3. Do a fucking spell to attract the perfect one
And in this way it's really easy.

About the jews i don't fully agree with you. It is their fault even for these small things. If we lived in a Satanic world many would have found the perfect partner, job whatever right away instead many suffer for these 'small' things. We are SS and we have magick but many don't have this...and on top of this we are 'weird' because we have ideology that many don't have so it's harder to get the perfect one. We have to work our butt of for a job, do meditations, do spiritual warfare, online warfare and fix our lifes. This is because of the jews. Heck even the bad wather is because of the jews, i remember reading that when the reptilian attacked the axis (?) of our planet changed and before we had a better wather.
Furthermore, there is so much weather-controlling technology now, as well...
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=73648#p73648
Aquarius
Posts: 6206
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by Aquarius »

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:

When the jews are dealt with there will be bath houses so that you can deal with that. If you actually want a relationship which for one who is young is rare. There will be plenty to choose from. Everyone will be on a much higher level spiritually.
Well, I don't think he wants to wait 30+ years to find a partner lol!
The Gods themselves will be back in 20 years. So not sure where your getting that.
I don’t think they are gonna put bath houses as soon as they arrive on earth, that would be delusional to think.
How lifting the veil feels like:
Image
User avatar
Shael
Posts: 3218
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:24 pm

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by Shael »

Aquarius wrote:I don’t think they are gonna put bath houses as soon as they arrive on earth, that would be delusional to think.
To be fair here, if you look at how quickly the Third Reich had advanced back then I would imagine that, under guidance of the Gods, we would change things very quickly and those "bath houses" could also be easily introduced within a short amount of time.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi
User avatar
luis
Posts: 3424
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: Answers To Everything

Post by luis »

Aquarius wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Aquarius wrote: Well, I don't think he wants to wait 30+ years to find a partner lol!
The Gods themselves will be back in 20 years. So not sure where your getting that.
I don’t think they are gonna put bath houses as soon as they arrive on earth, that would be delusional to think.
It's funny to think that as soon as they are here they say:"Let's give prostitute to everyone!" :lol:

To be honest i think before the God's come here we will have won in a way that these things will be fixed by ourself. It's not impossible to think that Spiritual Satanism will become popular after the jews are exposed because we are always saying the truth and someday after the jews are exposed people's will understand that we always said the true. The God's will come here probabily to help us fix the Planet and people further but i think the job to make the jews exposed (Thank to Final Rtr and online warfare) and to make Satanism popular (wich will naturaly happen after the jews are exposed) it's ours.
Post Reply