Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On The Magnum Opus

Mageson666

On The Magnum Opus

The chakras are formed from the five elements the symbol of which is the five pointed star, in the east this is the star of Shiva its also shown upside down as the Pentagram as Shiva's symbol.

The five pointed star is called "The pentalpha" in the Greek, its formed by five Alpha's. The A letter is the element of Ether. The elemental scale of the Chakras represents the energetic arrangements of the Ether. Each Chakra is made up of the Shiva and Shakti forces which form the Taurus field which is represented by the Lotus flower of the Chakra. Note the center of the Taurus field or Lotus is where it emanates from, space the Ether field. The astral body connects the physical body and soul together. Time is by descent from the prime source of Ether downwards in vibrational scale to form physical matter. Hence time relates to vibrational fields.

The Magnum Opus is based on transforming the chakras to gold the highest metal on the vibration scale. Note the symbol of gold is the Taurus field the circle and dot, the perfect union of Shiva and Shakti forces together. This is the union of the forces of the Chakra, the union of the male and female Chakras and the soul and physical body by the astral body into one. The Magnum Opus is based on transforming the individual into the perfect conductor of Etherical light energies which relate to the prime cause which is above time. Its the slowing down of this prime energetic vibration that causes the forces of time to exist. So its the transformation of one into a super or pure conductive vessel of this prime energy that does the opposite. This relates to perfecting the energetic template of the light geometry of the individual to the proper sound form as form is sound which is light, vibration. Which relates to the Shivarupa of Form of Shiva as the Magnum Opus.

So the Taurus Field is this? *which some call "Torus Field"*

heart-field.png

While the actual focus should be on the solar chakra not the heart(of the enemy teachings, and new age crap)?

And this is the circle and dot, correct?
9b764-6a010536104739970b01b8d1140bdb970c-pi.png

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6c/8f/05/6c8f05876aa38ffe2c5cda8ff178b310.jpg

This is exciting information!

I literally just saw this. It hasn't popped up in the list earlier for me for some reason. Just saying.

T.A.O.L. said:
I literally just saw this. It hasn't popped up in the list earlier for me for some reason. Just saying.

This is because the latest reply on the board makes puts the posts in priority.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
T.A.O.L. said:

I usually scroll down through the announcements to see if there is anything new, as most new posts/topics are already down on the list anyway. But I swear I hadn't seen it at all.

It was posted at 3:03 pm on monday, yet when I clicked on it (and made the comment), it only had 56 views. There should have been a couple hundred views at least by then.
Unless it somehow slipped by to be put on the announcements. This is why I said that in the post.

T.A.O.L. said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
T.A.O.L. said:

I usually scroll down through the announcements to see if there is anything new, as most new posts/topics are already down on the list anyway. But I swear I hadn't seen it at all.

It was posted at 3:03 pm on monday, yet when I clicked on it (and made the comment), it only had 56 views. There should have been a couple hundred views at least by then.
Unless it somehow slipped by to be put on the announcements. This is why I said that in the post.

It's been up, same as others. But when it gets bumbed up and down like all posts do this creates issues.

You can install an RSS feed to your phone so you can get them instantly. You just put the address here. Then anything that shows up will go to your phone. This also includes replies from members however. This is what I use myself.

HP Mageson, I want to say that you are simply a GENIUS, your input on spiritual matters is always concise, clear, well detailed. I learned and always learning so much and I can't express enough gratitude and appreciation in words.
It is an extreme privilege to be contemporary with you.
Reading your sermons is my supreme intellectual delight.

ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:
This also looks like the Flower of Life.

Braun666 said:

heart-field.png

While the actual focus should be on the solar chakra not the heart(of the enemy teachings, and new age crap)?

The second one looks like the Sun glyph. Which makes sense since with the completion of the Magnum Opus and all it's stages, one will radiate like the "sun=gold".

It's astounding information which reveals A LOT. All of HP Mageson's sermons are not only extremely informative but should be saved and kept, as they will aid all S.S. overcome the hurdles of disinfo. and knowledge corruption of the enemy and new age crap on subjects of alchemical workings and the occult.

ETERNAL_LIFE_666 said:
This also looks like the Flower of Life.

Braun666 said:

heart-field.png

The second one looks like the Sun glyph. Which makes sense since with the completion of the Magnum Opus and all it's stages, one will radiate like the "sun=gold".

It's astounding information which reveals A LOT. All of HP Mageson's sermons are not only extremely informative but should be saved and kept, as they will aid all S.S. overcome the hurdles of disinfo. and knowledge corruption of the enemy and new age crap on subjects of alchemical workings and the occult.

We need to understand we are dealing with Astral Physic's, the Physic's of Light, which is the only true science.

Fear makes everything impossible. It causes cancer disease, jams energy. There is a power in creative indifference that dose not deny love or focus, but you have to base it on a true aspect of things, on contemplation of with you may focus.

All down to the logic of the thing pure pragmatism. Some people live in a state of low grade terror for whatever reasons all there life's and this is why they fail, get sick in the body, cut of blood to organs tension. Adrenaline. Aging, stress. Not all there is to it its energy too.

They don't want to focus on the transformation they are too worried about society programing, it hurts to bad ''they panic, feel pressed in time'' so they put it on the back burner and focus on that they can supplant, one fear for another one problem for another, they don't believe what they think its just what they want to say to feel ok. The simple Aspects.

You no help to anyone weak or not alive, you can have confidence or love another if you don't love yourself, lost in fear and distraction. All is now. Yesterday and tomorrow to when you think of it.

If this is not so then show me time as more than a way of thinking. Prove it. Try to ask how it could be in reality. Use logic. You cant bcause its fake. Its all ever present memory and selection, they way choose to think. Its all in your mind even when its not.

Dose not mean its not real though. This just helps in knowing.

Nothing is really alive or dead, not a person or reality, no time. Though this is not true in day to day chatter with other people because what seen reality is all untrue insanity is common as hell.

Dont fear, because why? No reason if you meditate on it, you'll see. Its a choice, you make it. Why fear or you see the fear, or not, up to you. You make time and fear for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back