Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Re: Gender as a whole, physically and spiritually

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Adrellis said:
I'm just trying to get stuff together. I'm born male with a feminine soul, so I'm trying to clear up my head some more. I know I won't be happy (at first/for a while) with some of these answers, but they're required.

Our genders stay the same forever. Different places on the forums and groups pretty much say so...but is that it? Is changing the body's gender either just undoable, or too unsafe to the point where no true S.S. would? but then what about hermaphrodites, are they real, fictional, or allegoric? (I ask that because of depictions of Aphrodite being a lady with a dick, knowing the phallus is a male spiritual symbol in some instances..but still having been misled in life)

I don't have anything else quite right now, might later. I want to know the truth, even if it means my body's gender is absolutely infallibly perfect and shouldn't be changed no matter what because of some silly thing the universe made right. (no I'm not happy. that should be obvious)

The "Feminine soul" thing is just yet another gross exaggeration that has even made it here. You have more 'feminine' energy than usual, and this is what you feel. You are biologically a male, you are a man. This does not undo the fact you may have a feminine energy about you, and that is fine.

This can be decided by the planets and planetary alignments, where there is heavy emphasis of certain planets. Some people can be physically male and have a feminine type of energy. The more the feminine energy, the more one can become feminine in some or all aspects of their behavior, but still, one is not biologically a woman. They are, however, biologically, a man.

On the other side, we have the "I am a female with a male soul". People in their desperation to feel important, and with the graces of modern science and acceleration of every whim into a reality which doesn't care about soundness of the subjects it may be experimenting upon (This is all experimentation at this state, despite of what people try to claim), of course, is wishing to force people into quick decisions.

The doctors who conduct these things only get paid and get good goy points, and good moral points. You on the other hand may find yourself treading into an unknown and largely life altering, or uncontrollable territory. And for this reason people need to do double thinking on these decisions.

Changing the body's "Gender" is just a surgery that cosmetically and hormonally affects and changes the body, in what is a change induced by external means, which can be maintained on an indefinite amount of time. This can change a lot about one's manifested physical gender depending on how many things they do and how far this is taken. If not maintained, the body retracts and attempts to return back to the so called 'Unacceptable gender'. The "seed" of the physical gender is the same.

Also, despite of changing the body, if the underlying motivation to the above is attention whoring, or inner fear, and not legitimate reasons, such as "I was bored with my gender", this also does not change and can lead to suicide. There have been cases of people who did these decisions only because they were 'bored' or because they wanted to 'distinct' themselves. This is not different than how in China they were doing eye color changing surgery and some people went blind. Their eyes may have turned blue before they died, but that changed fundamentally nothing about their seed issue.

In other words there are levels of reasoning on these actions involved, despite any reality on the subject. There are people for example who have a general problem of self-acceptance, which is wrongly attributed to the fact that they have the "Wrong gender", as many people get obsessed over plastic surgery over having the "wrong lips" or whatever other trait.

In the mind of the people doing this or perceiving suffering from this, these fears are totally VALID, and depending on the severity, nobody can convince them otherwise. And that's besides the point anyway, as people have their own "Free will" in whatever this means, but since this is the case, it's better one pays attention on what they are doing, too.

Society, if anyone was "Concerned", should also "Concern" themselves with revealing just a few more necessary nuggets before people do engage in their so called "FREE WILL DECISIONS".

In 1900, if you were a "Female with a lot of manly behavior" you would just hang out with the boys, and be in general a woman like anyone else. In 2019, you can take this thinking into whole other avenues, including to do serious body modifications over said "feelings". This increase of power came with an increase in (of course kosher too) legitimacy about these claims.

Many people say that of course, this is "natural", but the situation is that many people are now far more medicated, depressed, and generally emotionally confused than ever before in recent history. This is something that has been admitted by everyone, it's just the attribution to the causes is what is under debate. The projections entering the head of man at this point are nothing compared to what they were 100 years ago. Of course, one can deny it, if it's in their own interest, and that is to be expected, and pretend this is not the case with nothing.

The reality is that the probability of "Gender dysphoria" being real is far slimmer than what it is made to be today, and that there are many reasons to this. The same goes for ADHD and many other things that are thrown around. A kid having energy does not have to have ADHD or be mentally ill. It is the natural state of children to have endless energy, and there is nothing wrong with that.

OF COURSE, it's easier for a parent to dispose said child to a jewish doctor, and get it fed with Amphetamines or speed for it to get better grades, or tranquilizers to make it sleep, like one does with cattle. This is after all, our medical system.

Likewise, people who say they experience "Gender Dysphoria", instead of explaining to them that said sensations can be arise from spiritual causes, "we" just make the swift recommendation as a "society" and tell them to proceed for immidiate and very expensive surgery and so forth.

In many of these cases, people need to get in tune with their inner spiritual force, and accept themselves, and not do rushed decisions. What one instantly assumes that it may be "That they are another gender" can in many cases be their own energetic polarity. If one gives it mature thought and they believe they will benefit from a transition, then this has substance as a choice. But this is not the case for most people.

If one is familliar with the changes of energy and feelings during meditations, they can understand the above concept better. Actors and people with more lucid imagination can also understand the mechanisms through which can occur, or even be faked.

Hermaphrodites who are born from the womb, still do resemble one or the other gender mostly, but have a physical body that has both the traits. That rare occurrence and valid natural occurrence aside, people have took this forcibly equate it with the above with which it is unrelated. The above is not natural hermaphroditic, it's alteration of the body through surgical and hormonal procedures. When one does such procedure, they are a "Transgender" and not a "Hermaphrodite".

Hermaphroditism in the spiritual texts is not about dissonance or disagreement about one's gender, doing surgical procedures, strange claims, and mental immaturity. It is not even related to the feeling of polarity in the soul. This feeling is your own energy at the soul, and not your gender. Your biological gender you can easily verify when you look at your genitals, and you will see what gender you are.

Of course, feminists and other people who have an agenda, forgot to mention any of the thousands of other pages of books like the Veda and the spiritual practice. They are only pre-occupied with farfetched, naturally contradicting theories, no different than how christians justify irrational hatred of women based on the bible.

This is because factions like the above do only try to find hopelessly some outer false source to base their lies upon, which are at odds with the reality of life. This creates a purposeful ignorance in regards to other facts of life.

That aside, your inner energy may be more tentative to the other polarity, which can create a series of other manifestations, all ranging from sexuality, to behavior, to you not feeling "Masculine" and so forth. Gender is a biological reality, and not make believe. Many people confuse this or take this way too far.

People who feel plenty of the energy of the other "Gender", sometimes choose to also do an operation to change their gender in what they believe is an appropriation of the inner feeling of the other polarity they feel so strongly. Many after the transition find out that the procedure does not change anything. They still feel this "wrong" or "out of place thing".

Why?

Because in the first place their "problem" was not a problem, it wasn't "gender dysphoria", and they did not have any issue but they were just feeling their own emotional energy.

This is because these feelings are behavioral, have to do with your energy polarity, and not about surgical procedures. Others who do this are fine emotionally and this is body modification for them. To some people, it feels more 'correct', and they can even change their mind later, and want to re-transition or let the transition go and become their first biological gender again. All that aside, it can be really costly and dangerous to rush into such decisions. Others also do it for fun.

Because it's really profitable to profit and have people of specific demographics under control, this matter is not looked deeper. People are rushed and unguided into all sorts of decisions for what is effectively making money for others. We're talking huge money in the billions on the political, moral, and medical dialectic going on here.

The jew sociologists have to keep their job somehow. If this is by the invention of alien concepts for the goyim, they will not hesitate to do that.

Part of this is what many people have done including new age and dumb occultists to equate spiritual hermaphroditism (A grossly exaggerated term for the unity of the energy of the soul and nothing else) into parallelisms with changing your gender physically by surgery or hormonal modification, has a "Spiritual" background to it. It does not. As in injecting Testosterone doesn't turn you into Thor, so do other modifications do not alter you or equate you with the divine.

Ganesh has an elephant head, maybe we should create an elephant hybrid now? Of course not. The grossness of these paradigms is obvious there, but where it fits, the enemy walks on the lines of deception to support experimental things emotionally and even physically for the Gentiles.

At best, the background is emotional. In many cases, it falls lower than emotional as people who transition do not really get the buzz they were made to expect.

Many Trans people are also kept from other fundamental truths of the trans community and said choices. Such as for example the danger of surgeries, how people may still do all this effort and end up emotionally unfulfilled, or the "bad examples" which are marginalized and left to suffer on their own fate. In other words, they no longer fit the feminist paradigm, so they are put under blankets and are not left to share their story, lest they upset the "Feminist" status quo, in what is basically a very new phenomenon, and a deeply life changing phenomenon, especially when the transition is taken full way.

Actually, with the transgenderism right now, what should happen based on logical standards, if this civilization cared, was conversation, and not forced prosyletism and taking even young kids to forcibly do surgeries to them. But (((Someone))) wants to use this as a movement to fuel other (((changes))) rather than to cure what they pretend to cure such as gender unease or said diseases or discomforts.

As for these things done on children and not mature adults, nobody knows the implications, and this is probably why many "Doctors" enjoy doing these experiments, even on five year olds. Kids can develop many imaginative delusions and this is part of creative development, there are phases involved there.

Now, despite the above, the lies need to be founded on something and unfortunately this is done on some sort of "Spiritual" basis because fundamentally speaking in reality there is nowhere for them to be based, and apparently, the fact of body modification, body ownership, and free will, does not create the necessary "HOW SPECIAL I AM" feeling for many people.

So "we" as a modern civilization, characterized by YOLO Nihilism, have to take this over to the adobe of "spirituality" and formulate further abominations to substantiate these theories, instead of giving people the truth, or at least, letting people think the matters around on their own.

Likewise, taking surgeries and hormonal replacement does not make you a spiritually enlightened person, and to draw parallels between these two is made for the aforesaid reasons.

If people want to get surgically altered for emotional or otherwise reasons, it's better to leave spirituality and the strange procedures of the 21st century out of it, as this only creates more confusion, and serves no-one, especially so, the people who are going to make these very serious decisions. This creates expectations that do not even exist.

The purity of the ancient world being vilified by feminists and all sorts of strange "Activists" to give credence to the bullshit they believe, only shows how much they know their beliefs are bullshit. But here is one more generated belief that maybe these people can make real good sense from:

If Zeus holds the thunderbolt, do not put your hand on the socket to try to "Wield the electric force", as you may not only regret it, but also find out that you did not come to be Zeus, nor a God, nor Enlightened, you just got electrocuted. If you want to get electrocuted, it's better you do not hire some people like certain authors and others to pretend to sweet talk you into it, and tell you that there is a spiritual aspect to it all, because there is not.

The universe did nothing wrong. The people who hide the simple spiritual reality behind this did wrong, and even them did very little wrong compared to the system of the doctors, pseudo-sociologists, and many others, which create this experimentation and launch it without knowing any of it's effects. In protection of transgender people, some doctors have also tried to evaluate the best ways for these procedures and to put some measures in place to ensure when these decisions are done, this is mature, and they are excommunicated from the scientific field.

Why is a valuable question to ask. I think this question answers itself. Why are kids medicated with Amphetamines at the age of 5?

Lastly, there are people who take sworn oaths like this man who was like 60 years old and claiming to be 40, because he felt he was forty. Another man, felt like a mermaid. He sworn by it. With the amount of drugs, infantile mentality, and mass brainwashing, the emotional whims of people can range to extents never seen before in history. People can legitimately now claim they are anime characters in real life, and society will accept it.

People can be deceived through numerous ways in their self perception and a skilled hypnotist can make someone believe they are a chicken. But are they? In their mind, they definitely *will* be a chicken. To best of their ability, they will do chicken sounds, flap what they believe is their wings, and swear they are what they are. But are they a chicken or a man? In this case, since this person believes they are a chicken, or they chose to be hypnotized into one, do we put them to live with the chickens and/or cook them?

Is there objective reality on these subjects?

Yes, there is, and it is in front of us.

What a post to literally just wake up to. Thank you. I may need to reread that once I'm a bit more awake

I consider the gender changing surgery to be absolute butchery, and not the way I was thinking of going about it. Again I just woke up, but it seems like you're saying it's always the individuals choice to have the procedure done, but not everyone does it for the right reason. But is still a choice. But there's no real problem in how we are born, what gender we have is just...there.

This might be something doable with magic someday. I would want to go back and forth, another reason the surgery wont be a viable tactic, and it is partially boredom, but also curiosity. I might want to just figure out what I can do with what I have, because I might not advance to the needed point (or on that direction) in time before..well, whatever happens to me. I dont want to delude myself if I can avoid it.

I had a strange night. and yeah I will reread this when I can. thanks for all the info though, I was mostly expecting to get laughed off as an infiltrator.

I am a man with a very strong feminine side.

My ex girlfriends used to call me their girl because I just don't like things blokes like. And because they see me so much like a girl.

Football, what a boring waste of time. DIY. I don't do DIY I do GSI (Get Someone In).

But cleaning and cooking I enjoy. I like putting coconut oil on my face, keep my hair on the longish side.

Have way too many clothes & have like 40 pairs of shoes. Just love shoes and want to keep buying more when I have piles already.

With this femininity and the emotions that it brings. That doesn't change the fact I'm a natural man and 100% man physically.

I talk like a man and love women. No gay gene or inclination that way at all.

I think it's sick for them to carry out procedures on small children because small children can't defend themselves.

And I'd never consider altering myself because it all works. Don't fix what ain't broke.

I remember my grandfather had some really small crappy tattoos a wannabe Tatoo artist did to him in the army.

I was small like six years old and he would point at them and say. If I ever got any he would give me a great big hiding.

He thought it was a great idea but now he hates them and he can't get rid of them.

What you like today might change tomorrow so why do irreversible alterations.

People change.

In my opinion medical procedures are only supposed to be done if the life depends on it.

Medical procedures for propaganda or muh feels is a mistake.

Who do you trust the surgeon or nature.

The reason many transgendered men transition back to being male is because they realize they where just really gay and effeminate. This is why "Gender Queer" is now a category they don't feel the masculine or feminine of their biological sex and they are taught that biological sex equals all masculine if male or feminine if female so they must be the other sex and become this biologically because they feel the opposite energies to the biological sex they are.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
...Hermaphroditism...

So in general are the Hermaphrodites like Priests/ess of Isis(Astarte) as an example.

They were given fairer positions inline with Spiritual development due to encompassing a unique aspect of a third gender and soul. But are they like that because of genetic defects and thus it is believed they operate differently. Or are their souls different and as such contain a different aspect than man or woman and thus both genders are interwoven.

As we know retards are born with major genetic defect and if it's not a soul that is degenerated and on the lower rung of spiritual development. Potentially the soul is perfectly normal just in a degenerated vessel with absolutely nothing better to do than live cause Christard logic (((muh fear of death))) thus degenerating a perfectly good soul over the course of decades of so-called life for these abominations.

But is taking hormones natural? Or the inbalance that they feel can only be corrected by spirituality?

To be honest not to attack anyone but it feels weird that trans have been created and then to "fix" themself they have to take hormones. It feels not natural. If being Trans is natural than i think this inbalance that they feel can be only corrected by spirituality.

Another think from my experience, i'm not trans but i'm gay and for a long time when i was a teen i felt weird, i always felt a bit feminine and i thought that i could be trans, this is because my natal chart has a lot of feminine planet and this manifest in me feeling more feminine. I fixed this with meditations, now this doesn't mean that i removed my feminine part but i feel more balanced.

luis said:
But is taking hormones natural? Or the inbalance that they feel can only be corrected by spirituality?

To be honest not to attack anyone but it feels weird that trans have been created and then to "fix" themself they have to take hormones. It feels not natural. If being Trans is natural than i think this inbalance that they feel can be only corrected by spirituality.

Another think from my experience, i'm not trans but i'm gay and for a long time when i was a teen i felt weird, i always felt a bit feminine and i thought that i could be trans, this is because my natal chart has a lot of feminine planet and this manifest in me feeling more feminine. I fixed this with meditations, now this doesn't mean that i removed my feminine part but i feel more balanced.

Taking hormones does not fix someone mentally and for no amount of permanent period of time.

Psychological problems are solved by psychology ie healing the soul. Psycho-logy.

Being Trans is a state people make happen with the use of hormones and body modification such as plastic surgery or cosmetic modifications. Some bodybuilders who look like bulldozers also take hormones, put face impants, do hormone cycles etc. These are personal choices.

Sick people who have dwarfism also take hormones. The nature of these practices is artificial and not naturally induced, this should be obvious.

A lot of people are simply behaviorally feminine, they may not even be gay, let alone trans.

Since however a lot of money is made into rushing people into surgeries and strange "treatments" for diseases that do not exist, they rush them now from infancy to transition them and experiment of them. Kids 3 snd 4 years old are subjected to this butchery.

If one is grown up, whatever, you do you and reap your consequences within the context of the present world.

But children being dragged into this is enough for any sensible and sane person to want to pick up the pitchfork and go hunt.

The jew pushes all of this to the point past insanity to manifest Vlad Tepes Mode in which they will NOT enjoy the outcome.

I had a relationship with a transsexual and I can say that feminine energy feels different from the energy of a biological woman or a man. I'm heterosexual and I never felt like I was with a man when we were intimate. The energy of a transexual may vary depending on how complete the transition is.I have a close relationship with the Goddess Astaroth and I feel she accepts the transgender and I think this sermon is too tough. :shock:

Burzum3991 said:
I had a relationship with a transsexual and I can say that feminine energy feels different from the energy of a biological woman or a man. I'm heterosexual and I never felt like I was with a man when we were intimate. The energy of a transexual may vary depending on how complete the transition is.I have a close relationship with the Goddess Astaroth and I feel she accepts the transgender and I think this sermon is too tough. :shock:

Next time when you have a relationship with some WWE fighter, if he wears a wig and you "feel" he is a female, this probably instantly made him a female?

No, you had homosexual union with a man, and you were having sex with a man who has transitioned. In this case successfully and pleasantly according to your own aesthetic standard. And that is yours and their choice.

What is too tough, reality? I hear too many things out of this whole flick in Astaroth's and Lilith's name and it all comes from the same sources.

Where is any question to acceptance raised here? Nowhere. There is no acceptance question or factor here just conversation.

You are raising this question with weird provocateurial comments.

I am a man and it has always been hard for me to be around people because I get emotional quite easily and am judged harshly for it. I am lucky I grew up before the age of current gender brainwashing but still had a military father who only had one idea of what a man and that was not me. He never understood that caring for people deeply would give courage to stand up for others where he would not.

I guess my point is other people shouldn't be the deciding factor of what a man or women should be but only ourselves. Any kind of surgery or drugs would only end up being crutches that eventually couldn't hold a person up. If they wanted long lasting results they need to appreciate who they are and I would start with studying astrology.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Burzum3991 said:

Next time when you have a relationship with some WWE fighter, if he wears a wig and you "feel" he is a female, this probably instantly made him a female?

No, you had homosexual union with a man, and you were having sex with a man who has transitioned. In this case successfully and pleasantly according to your own aesthetic standard. And that is yours and their choice.

What is too tough, reality? I hear too many things out of this whole flick in Astaroth's and Lilith's name and it all comes from the same sources.

Where is any question to acceptance raised here? Nowhere. There is no acceptance question or factor here just conversation.

You are raising this question with weird provocateurial comments.
I have a relationship with a 2-year-old Goddess. I feel her feminine energy and I can say she is feminine. He is not a god. I had this curiosity with the transgeder.
And here I speak of energy from the soul. In vain, a man puts a wig in his head for all the masculine energy he has. Do not get me wrong . You have all the respect for me! But are you sure 100% that it is? Because I can say that the energy of a transexual is different from that of a man. I've tried to have relationships with Gods. But I could not . I feel that masculine energy and I can not.I do not know what to think .

Thank you mr. Cobra, infact, you are truelly man of Satan, but i have a problem, concerning feminine energies, please can this be over by sun square to be manly.

Thank you so much for this post, it really cleared up so much!
You are completely right to point out "Trends", with the changing socio-economic climates of course our minds, needs and wants change - now that we all have the freedom to vote, get jobs we're qualified for and education, people try to find new things to latch on to.
A very good video to watch that reminds us about said trends > https://youtu.be/FSidSANHrsA

Permanently altering your body with cosmetic surgery is bad. Nature has no real guide for doctors to follow when changing your sex, they just snip, cut off and reassemble body parts until it makes sense in their heads - I read that the statistics of Trans men detransitioning are so very high and it really worries me because once you butcher up your genitals/body how do you get back from that when you're unhappy with it? Please let's just focus on our spirituality and the bigger picture, there are bigger things in this world than that - an entire universe is out there we haven't really explored and we're here hating our (perfectly healthy, functional) body parts we even use for sexual energies to advance us spiritually for no good reason.

Being a girl comes with its own huge set of issues, as does being a man - things won't get better for you when you change sexes, you'll probably have more issues because of the added stigma and I wouldn't say making a gaping wound in your body and having to put a dildo in it daily post-op equates to having a vagina. I can't imagine the sort of pain that must be.
Sorry if I've offended anyone, and please correct me if I'm wrong - this is just how I feel about it.

I knew one person who legit wanted to be Trans over the fact he felt that being "male is overburdening" and that he wanted people to give him stuff for free for him being a woman.

No feelings or anything of being trans, only a disguise to steal money from people and/or gullible men. In their mind it was an injustice how spoiled women are so they wanted to become a woman themselves. There was NO REASON except of the above. Nothing. Nada.

After a point all of this is just an externalization of mental warfare of victimized people unto the sane. It will not be tolerated forever.

Individuality is understandable, but many people pretend to do things based on individuality but it's just dysfunctionality. This has nothing to do with being a complete and whole individual that makes sensible and conscious choices based on awareness.

(Sorry if this gets posted twice, my browser glitched a bit when I first posted)

I have a fair amount of experience in this little topic, partially personal, but also due to other's I've known.

HP Mageson666 said:
The reason many transgendered men transition back to being male is because they realize they where just really gay and effeminate

This is actually a core truth of much of what has happened has happened. Let me put it this way. Many of the "dysphoric" issues that occur in society today, as most issues and problems do, trace back to the Abrahamic filth rotting away at society, and the mindsets that it creates within society, even among "atheists" who have been raised in this echo chamber.

The long and shrot of it is, Abrahamic religion as a whole has two concepts. The male, which is contradictingly meant to only be masculine (and yet at the same time damningly submissive to the jew messiah) and the female, which is nothing but cattle, or an evil temptation. Anything "third sex" ie, homosexuality, femininity in males or masculinity in females is deemed degenerate, and historically has lead to such people being tortured and murdered. Even today, this happens in Africa and the like. It even happens under the umbrella of other RHP religions like Buddhism and corrupted Hinduism.

It's important to note that the Ancients did not truly have any concept of "homosexual". This is what we here have traditionally referred to as Third Sex. However, these societies never threatened and punished people for having Third Sex orientations and feelings. Androgynous, bisexual males appear extremely frequently in Greek Myth, and even in Egyptian and Japanese stories also. The trick here, the thing that's corrupted in modern society is simple, and it's precisely what HP stated.

HP Mageson666 said:
they don't feel the masculine or feminine of their biological sex and they are taught that biological sex equals all masculine if male or feminine if female so they must be the other sex and become this biologically

"I am effeminate, therefore, I must change myself into a female." Because people do not find themselves fitting into the corrupted Abrahamic view on gender, they think the only answer left, the only way to be who they are, is to change gender entirely, instead of just being a male that is effeminate, or a female that is on the masculine side.

Part of what is told to people here is to embrace who you are, not who you are not. If you're a gay, effeminate, submissive male by nature, that is simply you. Even the most masculine of males can still have spiritual issues pertaining to sex. The Abrahamic conceptions have indeed, ruined things beyond the point of coherency for anyone of the Third Sex. Embrace both aspects of who you are. For example, embrace the fact you are male, while also embracing the fact you're effeminate. Against what the RHP religions claim, you can be both. It was only after society became corrupted that these notions were considered evil.

More or less, just because you're a male with more female energy on average does not mean you have to literally try and force yourself into becoming a female. And in regards to what a few people have said, yes. You can *feel* the degree of someone's spiritual feminity/masculinity if you're their lover. Once again, this does not mean the person has to try and physically alter their genitals. In my experience, this has never lead to anything good.

As time goes on, the idea and the conceptions of the Third Sex will hopefully become better known in society. Because right now, after a good 1500 years or more of oppression, a mere two decades of half assed "acceptance" in the western world is going to create some immensely broken ideas. The final revelation is this. Just as society now is very much reliant on the Abrahamic views on gender, the LGBT movements are actually also a reflection of this same Jewy nature. The LGBT movements of the now have reduced sex/gender to something that practically doesn't exist at all, much as it does in Revelations during the Messianic era. Slaves do not have gender, or sexuality for that matter. Identity is important, as its the first thing the enemy tries to take away from you to turn you into a slave.

The bottom line is, be who you are. Nothing good has ever come from forcing gay men to be straight, or females trying to surgically give themselves a penis. If you're a male and you desire to be "pretty" or "cute" or whatever compared to the "average" male, then so be it. This is nobody's business but your own. Just remember, it doesn't mean you have to stop being male. It also doesn't mean you have to be weak, either. Speaking from myself as a gay male who was born looking and even acting somewhat effeminate, it never stopped me from being able to defend myself, or not shrinking from a confrontation. But being able to take care of myself has in turn, not stopped me from, in day to day life, being slightly more on the female side. Don't shame yourself for who you naturally are. For that's the mentality that lead to both the problems of the years before us, as well as the genital chop-shops of today.

I could rant on this topic forever, I've seen too many people twisted by bad belief. But I shall leave it at that.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I knew one person who legit wanted to be Trans over the fact he felt that being "male is overburdening" and that he wanted people to give him stuff for free for him being a woman.

No feelings or anything of being trans, only a disguise to steal money from people and/or gullible men. In their mind it was an injustice how spoiled women are so they wanted to become a woman themselves. There was NO REASON except of the above. Nothing. Nada.

After a point all of this is just an externalization of mental warfare of victimized people unto the sane. It will not be tolerated forever.

Individuality is understandable, but many people pretend to do things based on individuality but it's just dysfunctionality. This has nothing to do with being a complete and whole individual that makes sensible and conscious choices based on awareness.

This is extremely funny.

I admit that in those times being a male is 'overburning', but wtf, who gives a stuff 'for free' to anyone?
There is ALWAYS a deal over there, an overcompensation and exchange whatever
Stealing you mean in term of what,' receiving as an entitlement' or fooling? I don't see the word here. About what kind of stealing are you talking?

Women are indeed spoiled, but this is out of the males' decision to do so. I would like to see them even more spoiled if you ask me. Whatever 'spoiled' would mean.

And the term GULIBE MEN is in a sense that what, they spend a lot on women? Wtf. Don't call them like that, is their pleasure and decision. They need to be respected, as such word-wise.

People are obsessed with not being USED. Men don't want to be used financially; women don't want to be used, SEXUALLY. It is the same RHETORIC I head all over again, all over again.

When in fact and reality people's motives are so diverse impossible to classify.

I heard men complaining similarly, that they would prefer to be a woman to have a much easier life, but I think they have severe problems with their 'masculinity' or another kind of issues, something serious is happening deep inside their being. I don't care to understand what it is.

It is simply idiotic to say that one gender's life is better or easier than the other. Each gender has its burdens.

I envy positively, the masculine life, as it gives more freedoms, overall. I envy the mental and physical strength men have, but I think I tend to admire it rather than envy it.

As a woman I am taking the advantages and disadvantages as they are, trying to cope with them efficiently. I think this is the healthiest thing to do. Indeed I would prefer to be a man to be able to travel the world in the most obscure places all by myself without the risk of being raped or whatever, but at the same time, I think similar shit can happen to a man as well, so I chill in this regard and not overthinking.
People are so unhappy with whatever they have, always to aspire more but this is good for as long as doesn't become SICKNESS.

Tell your friend to become some gigolo if he wants money from people, but indeed this is not for free, either. Unfortunately, there is no hope for that person as there isn't such a thing as 'free money'.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

In addition to what I already said, I want to add two things; hopefully, I am not going too offtopic.

I know plenty of women, not just one who has the role of providers in the house, where their man are sitting all day, doing 'nothing'. Can I judge as an outsider if this is inequitable? I guess I can't. Maybe, they fuck them good, I am not curious, maybe his time is so valuable, his presence, whatever. Can I call him names? No, I can't. People choices are as they are. The women I am talking about are not old or fat or repulsive in any way, if you see them on the street you might think they are entirely top class. This is another new fashion or trend spreading quite fast, women who want to play the HEROINES, in response to the society who call them whatever..but again, is their choice I suppose.

Maybe this why the society is so obsessed with equality, and in order to avoid any complications, couples are sharing everything in half: they both work, both look after the kids, both clean the house etc - because if one is taking care of the children and the other is working, will come up DISCUSSIONS like 'I am doing too much, you're doing nothing' blah blah blah.

So, again, your friend is LIMITED, there are countless possibilities in life as a man as well if he wants to be taken care of - in the sense he said he perceives the so-called 'female advantages'. with the addition that females are not getting things entirely for free what so ever.

I don't believe in 'USING', there isn't such a thing unless you are a slave. People are admittedly exchanging whatever. In reality, everything and everybody has a price which is in a way paid, even if with intangible things or acts.

Everybody wants something from other people so they give something in exchange consciously or not, if it is a 'fair trade', we cannot judge. People have their own price. Even virgins who are getting married as virgins, sell it unconsciously, as a price as thus I see some of them as the worse whores.

I don't use whore with a bad connotation btw, I have a lot of genuine respect for sexual workers or sexually liberated people, but that's another topic.

The problem comes when they, virgins in question don't see the contradiction themselves when they feel and act like some sort of epitome of 'spiritual holiness' in comparison with 'normal' women. this is as well, another topic but again, for SOME of them, a trade is taking place.

AND ALSO, I think people are obsessed those days, in regards to your friend MALADY, to do as little as possible for as much as possible.
The jewish motto: 'minimum investment - maximum profit' syndrome.

You just need to find the partnership where you naturally feel that whatever 'you give', in a way or another 'you take' back. That's the whole thing, I suppose.
and I suppose people are already doing this or searching for that which this 'friend' of yours should do as well, without changing his gender necessary.

Personal Growth said:
Have way too many clothes & have like 40 pairs of shoes. Just love shoes and want to keep buying more when I have piles already.

No offense.. but having a ton of clothes or shoes isn't necessarily a feminine thing..
What I mean is, that there could be another reason that you'd buy them.

But I understand, out of this and your message that you buy them because of beauty reasons. And there is nothing wrong with that. As long as they get used and don't end up taking only dust lol.

As for me.. as a woman.. I've felt compassionate towards people, wanting to help, taking their burdens on.. as for what I like to do in my free time, mostly creative things.. but I've always had an interest in things like adventures, and fighting, and such and actually I've come to enjoy some physical exercise.. whereas I'd have kinda shyed away from that when I was still a child, but even then, this theme was still a part that came up sometimes..

To be honest I feel rather conflicted, and sometimes, things clash..

I don't know if anyone would even understand what I am going to say next but.. there are times when things are of such extreme turmoil (expressive, figurative description) that it's like all colors fade and my head goes into some kind of state that I wouldn't exactly call it healthy.. when you can experience a loss of memory or just could straight up snap.. everything turns black-white (rather black-grey lol) and nothing really matters anymore.. not the trash that needs to be taken out, nor the test that you still had to study for and take..

It could just be the time that we are in now, or the situations that I've seen that just call me to be this way.

Whichever the case Im sure it gets sorted with time.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

and also, if you want to call a category of men GULLIBLE, call this category as such, the ones who are buying virginity, 'sexually constrained women' aka, I don't sleep with plenty of men, you are special, you are one of the fewest,
my himen or vagina is my most precious valuable,

When as a woman you put the problem like this is both a problem for you and for the ones who 'buy' it. It is encouraged by males, both promoted by 'holy women' who think they are so special in comparison with 'normal woman'. A category a woman which I vehemently hate, for which reason, I avoid them like the plague. No, what you do with your vagina doesn't speak about yourself at all. Keep it private; it is irrelevant.

That is what I would call a gullible man myself, a well-spread category, and this is also a method they are being fooled or fooling themselves if you may.,., As they would buy false pretences, holy women or other artificial concepts, and not genuinely assumed'whores' as you tried to imply.
Because I keep on hearing the complaint about 'GOLD DIGGERS' when in reality those categories of woman are 'admitted' and are open in their quest, most of the times as such, while other categories are highly hypocritical.

Murica the land of faggotry and cuckoldry :lol: :lol: :lol:

They try to push this agenda here as well, but we are too pious for it . That fucked up situation when xians do something good by accident :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think is pretty simple why the enemy wants this confusion between genres....from what I see the first thing they do is put you on pills.

Gender confusion -> pills -> drugs -> suicide.

And in the meantime the system has to sustain all your surgeries and treatments and shit....more money which go in the right pockets. While at the same the confused individual has the chance to drag with him others down the drain.

I bet the ratio of drug addicts is highest among these people.

How was that joke, considering gays don't procreate how comes their number is rising :lol:

I have nothing against gay men or trans or lesbians ffs, I mean look at fucking Freddie Mercury, but please don't turn into a faggot :) Just accept what you are and move on, it's not quantum physics ffs

I've been able to fully read and even mostly process it. Thank you for the response.

this became a stickied topic? that's insane. my questions never warrant anything this major, so this is a change..

though I learned a lot, unfortunately, I'm not sure what it says about me. other than a curiosity as to being female physically...but no the surgery isn't for me, absolutely not for me. but magic doesn't just "do" things like this, so..probably not a thing for me as a human.

though I am glad others have learned from it. all I can hope for I guess. i asked this question in a really bad mindset, "bad" being relative, but..I've been balancing my aspects, and my idealism just..broke. i'm way more pragmatic and down to earth but I see that..i'm not getting much done in this life, not unless things really improve once my saturn is completely balanced/weakened and im free of those obstacles. so far i've had this question. that's all the good it's done.

that's a topic for another time. still, thank you for writing all that out. didnt think a dumb question like that warranted A FULL FREAKIN SERMON and a sticky.

Adrellis said:
I've been able to fully read and even mostly process it. Thank you for the response.

this became a stickied topic? that's insane. my questions never warrant anything this major, so this is a change..

though I learned a lot, unfortunately, I'm not sure what it says about me. other than a curiosity as to being female physically...but no the surgery isn't for me, absolutely not for me. but magic doesn't just "do" things like this, so..probably not a thing for me as a human.

though I am glad others have learned from it. all I can hope for I guess. i asked this question in a really bad mindset, "bad" being relative, but..I've been balancing my aspects, and my idealism just..broke. i'm way more pragmatic and down to earth but I see that..i'm not getting much done in this life, not unless things really improve once my saturn is completely balanced/weakened and im free of those obstacles. so far i've had this question. that's all the good it's done.

that's a topic for another time. still, thank you for writing all that out. didnt think a dumb question like that warranted A FULL FREAKIN SERMON and a sticky.
From what i've understood meditations will fix any weird feeling that you may have. You need to to balancing meditations and see how you feel. Do this a lot https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Alternate_Nostril.html and see how you feel after 40 days (and probabily more if needed), of course don't forget to use an affirmation after it.

And in general all the others meditations should help you.

I got confused in this in thinking somehow this stuff was real but now I see the truth.

I myself never believed anyone should act a certain way because of gender and felt always bothered by this. I knew this issue would become mainstream eventually even 9 years ago. I guess now it did but not in the way I'd hoped for.

If they wanted to do something useful protest all these social norms based on gender encourage people to be free and accept themselves and teach about how it was in the ancient times which if people meditate they might know what they are supposed to do.

The positive thing is since the xtians set up all these oppressive gender norms for both genders it means we have one more subject to expose xtianity on and try to talk sense into them when doing internet warfare. Since they protest this gender stuff but don't provide any solution and only make more people want to do this since most people in the younger generations at least somewhat dislike the xtians stuff.

Anyways if people were taught to be content with their body and actually work on the issue through balance and meditate we wouldn't have this. Maybe if some people wanted to change they could do it magically after thinking about it also people can appear on the Astral I guess how they want that's an outlet. We don't need Jew doctors making money off this.

PS Uranus in Taurus I think isn't going to make this better maybe the enemy was targeting this for around the time that happened to mess up as many people as possible.

Great post Hp Hoodedcobra. It is so sad to see people so confused about everything even their own gender and sexuality. we here in the Joy Of Satan are so blessed to be able to get guidance from Satan and the Gods and Clergy such as yourself. With meditaiton we can grow so much and see the truth and find ourselves and perfection.

Catz666 said:
Great post Hp Hoodedcobra. It is so sad to see people so confused about everything even their own gender and sexuality. we here in the Joy Of Satan are so blessed to be able to get guidance from Satan and the Gods and Clergy such as yourself. With meditaiton we can grow so much and see the truth and find ourselves and perfection.
Real spirituality is needed for everyone. It's a natura as eating, unfortunately the jews took it out of us. One day everyone will meditate!

Personal Growth said:

My ex girlfriends used to call me their girl because I just don't like things blokes like. And because they see me so much like a girl.

Football, what a boring waste of time. DIY. I don't do DIY I do GSI (Get Someone In).

But cleaning and cooking I enjoy. I like putting coconut oil on my face, keep my hair on the longish side.

With this femininity and the emotions that it brings. That doesn't change the fact I'm a natural man and 100% man physically.

I think it's sick for them to carry out procedures on small children because small children can't defend themselves.

And I'd never consider altering myself because it all works. Don't fix what ain't broke.

I remember my grandfather had some really small crappy tattoos a wannabe Tatoo artist did to him in the army.

I was small like six years old and he would point at them and say. If I ever got any he would give me a great big hiding.

He thought it was a great idea but now he hates them and he can't get rid of them.

People change.

In my opinion medical procedures are only supposed to be done if the life depends on it.

In my case I am biologically a man, I enjoy a lot of artistic things such as music(performance but i have been doing transcriptions instead of playing),I love to have a clean and ordered room and hate when the house is dirty, I like to cook, I care and maintain a garden but what kills my very feminine aspects is that I lack feelings and when I judge I am pretty straight and apply laws equally.

Cacique Satanás said:
Personal Growth said:

People change.

In my case I am biologically a man, I enjoy a lot of artistic things such as music(performance but i have been doing transcriptions instead of playing),I love to have a clean and ordered room and hate when the house is dirty, I like to cook, I care and maintain a garden but what kills my very feminine aspects is that I lack feelings and when I judge I am pretty straight and apply laws equally.

I'm the same as you and it's because we're balanced and following nature.

I can be very sensitive and emotional. But life experiences has given me a streak of steel.

So when I judge I am hard as well. And as they say revenge is a dish best served cold.

I'd like to add that having more feminine energy is a blessing for magic.

And that's because feminine energy is the bringer of gifts and makes you more able to get what you want.

I struggled with transgender confusion and desires really hard growing up. I'm pretty sure part of it was energetic influence from the jewish filth I had for a friend at one point, and he was also wanting to be a female so that would certainly make sense. I think the reason I was so prone to the influence was because I wasn't allowed to be a male. Every time I tried being myself and exhibiting my masculine traits in the home, I'd get shut down and receive disapproval from all the females. I was the only male in the family unit at that point so I didn't have a father figure, no male support, and I didn't know how to make friends or socialize. Nobody taught me anything, and I was heavily medicated from a young age until i became an adult and took myself off of it. Thank you by the way for speaking on that, it feels very vindicating and justifying to hear echoed what I have thought all along that ADHD was just a brand placed on kids to essentially mark them as kids (high energy). They used all kinds of those branding irons on me. First I was schizophrenic at age 5, then PPD-NOS. Then I was an aspie, then autistic. Psychiatrist crooks didn't know what they were talking about, but they got paid to fuck up my life. I could have been learning life skills, making friends, growing a functioning brain, but instead I was zombified by doses of medications that aren't even appropriate for children.

I really appreciate this post. You nailed all of it perfectly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back