Advanced Technology In Ancient Egypt

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Advanced Technology In Ancient Egypt

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri May 03, 2019 11:13 am

Advanced Technology In Ancient Egypt


The granite sarcophagus in the Kings chamber in the Pyramid, was found to have been carved out with a gem stone drill bit, with a drill that had close to half an inch per turn in ability to carve though the granite. The tool marks have been matched up and proven to be so. This means the drill they used to carve this sarcophagus had two million pounds of drill pressure to make that level of turn in the granite. It can only be done with an advanced power tool.

The technology to build such a drill with that level of strength from reports does not exist even today. The sarcophagus was original to the pyramid as it was placed within it while it was being built, before the roof was placed over. As its too large to move thought any of the hallways.

That means they had advanced technology in the ancient world. Think of the amount of knowledge and advanced infrastructure needed to build such technology. Similar to the amount of advancement we need in our society to manufacture the technology we have today.

Also think of that when the ancient texts mention they used what today is called "Free Energy" machines based on what today is called "Ionic Mercury engines." The technology has been developed for such as well today. The German's developed such technology in the Third Reich it was the key to their advanced projects. And it worked similar to what was listed in the ancient texts.

Gear88
Posts: 468

Re: Advanced Technology In Ancient Egypt

Postby Gear88 » Fri May 03, 2019 5:59 pm

At Mageson I've come to the conclusion and pardon the video game talk. But the name of these technologies should be called Spirit-tech or Spiritual Technologies. Not soul technologies like a chakra or MerKaBa or Kundalini. No a device imbued with spirituality to make it work at much more higher levels of development than us humans with our melange of terrestrial and extra-terrestrial technologies. Kinda like the saying the machinations of humans scraping by, by harnessing technology from other civilizations. Obviously lacking spirituality like in many sci-fi movies and books.

HP Mageson666 wrote:...advanced drill...


At Mageson though I can't say I'm surprised that such technology exists my question is why didn't the Gods bring down more advanced stuff. For example a drill is nice and it scoffs the granite with errors but wouldn't it be easier to have a plasma drill and simply bore a perfect 360° circular hole into the granite without any errors. Hell I mean it doesn't even have to be hot plasma it could just be a cool plasma system that pierces in or perhaps an advanced laser/maser system to bore.

I mean why a drill granted it's a advanced drill but non the less why a drill?

HP Mageson666 wrote:Also think of that when the ancient texts mention they used what today is called "Free Energy" machines based on what today is called "Ionic Mercury engines." The technology has been developed for such as well today. The German's developed such technology in the Third Reich it was the key to their advanced projects. And it worked similar to what was listed in the ancient texts.


A recent post made by FancyMancy; H.P. Cobra replied that he doesn't like calling it free energy. Not because it's not harnessing a source of such but because it doesn't come from nothing. In fact he goes on to mention that technologies like Tesla's electromagnetic is just a harnessing system of Earth's EM field and it's not necessarily unlimited energy. Not to say the Earth runs out but perhaps it's finite to a degree of power.

So what would you call these non-polluting energies with a better name?

I've already stated some possible names like "Implosion", "Torodial", "Zero-point modulators". But these names besides implosion and torodial seem to coincide with mainstream science assumption of "freer energies". Plus judging from the Gods they probably use a variety of energies anywhere from basic electricity power to things like computer data transmissions.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Naziss3.0
Posts: 63

Re: Advanced Technology In Ancient Egypt

Postby Naziss3.0 » Fri May 03, 2019 7:15 pm

:roll: very interesting things to think about I have always wondered what technology they used. Sadly we can't find out until years later thanks to the jews.

Hail Satan
Hail Hitler
Hail to the Gods
And may the new satanic age come.
Hail Satan

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 602

Re: Advanced Technology In Ancient Egypt

Postby T.A.O.L. » Fri May 03, 2019 8:41 pm

Damn .. so so much has been lost :( .. its unbelievable.
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

User avatar
Arcadia
Posts: 186

Re: Advanced Technology In Ancient Egypt

Postby Arcadia » Sat May 04, 2019 4:02 am

It amazes me to no end how connected we all are sometimes. It was only last night I watched a 40 minute video about advanced ancient egyptian tools, drills, saws and even batteries. Its these sorts of synchronicities that remind me we're a spiritual extended family and that oftentimes this connection leads to us thinking about the same things, or having specific information come our way when we need and want it.

More on the topic though, the video I watched was only mere weeks old and already had hundreds of thousands of views, which is amazing for something that was calling mainstream Egyptology as filled with paid shills and liars and that the truth is being obscured. At this rate, these sentiments will soon become mainstream, as its becoming way too widely known how much corruption there is in Egypt's archaeological and historical communities.

A quick question I wanted to ask, if anyone knows about this more than I do. I've heard the claim that the Sphinx as we know it today was altered at some point. That the Sphinx did not originally have a human head, but was originally a more Anubis-like statue. Apparently the carving methods of the body and the head differ a lot. That the body of the Sphinx was created by a far older society, whereas the head was carved later on in the later Egyptian kingdoms we're more familiar with today.

Image

If anyone knows about this theory, I'd love to hear more.

SdD
Posts: 427

Re: Advanced Technology In Ancient Egypt

Postby SdD » Sat May 04, 2019 3:28 pm

[quote=]

Image

.[/quote]


Theory…

Lion era…

Lion head…
¡magia se combate com Magia!
http://www.AlegriadeSatan.com
RTR Final pt vPintável
Final RTR - Paintable Version
Demónios: Os Deuses Pagãos Originais . pdf pt-BR

Heil!!!!

[img]https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/uploads/1/3/1/8/13182610/8188186_orig.jpg[/img

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Advanced Technology In Ancient Egypt

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm

They know they had electric power they found the "Baghdad battery" the large institutions like the Smithsonian are run by the Rothschilds and Rockefellers and was caught dumping artifacts into the ocean by the US Coast Guard, that is the time they got caught.

User avatar
Personal Growth
Posts: 272
Location: Scotland

Re: Advanced Technology In Ancient Egypt

Postby Personal Growth » Sat May 04, 2019 10:29 pm

Arcadia wrote:It amazes me to no end how connected we all are sometimes. It was only last night I watched a 40 minute video about advanced ancient egyptian tools, drills, saws and even batteries. Its these sorts of synchronicities that remind me we're a spiritual extended family and that oftentimes this connection leads to us thinking about the same things, or having specific information come our way when we need and want it.

More on the topic though, the video I watched was only mere weeks old and already had hundreds of thousands of views, which is amazing for something that was calling mainstream Egyptology as filled with paid shills and liars and that the truth is being obscured. At this rate, these sentiments will soon become mainstream, as its becoming way too widely known how much corruption there is in Egypt's archaeological and historical communities.

A quick question I wanted to ask, if anyone knows about this more than I do. I've heard the claim that the Sphinx as we know it today was altered at some point. That the Sphinx did not originally have a human head, but was originally a more Anubis-like statue. Apparently the carving methods of the body and the head differ a lot. That the body of the Sphinx was created by a far older society, whereas the head was carved later on in the later Egyptian kingdoms we're more familiar with today.

Image

If anyone knows about this theory, I'd love to hear more.


That's a great theory and I think you're on to something.

When I was there I did think that the body of the Sphinx didn't match the head it has.

The Sphinx has an animal like body with animal like legs.

So I bet you're right. Especially as you say the head is not as old as the rest of the body.

The Sphinx would look more correct as an Anubis Statue.
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.

Frinnis
Posts: 55

Re: Advanced Technology In Ancient Egypt

Postby Frinnis » Mon May 06, 2019 10:34 am

Arcadia wrote:It amazes me to no end how connected we all are sometimes. It was only last night I watched a 40 minute video about advanced ancient egyptian tools, drills, saws and even batteries. Its these sorts of synchronicities that remind me we're a spiritual extended family and that oftentimes this connection leads to us thinking about the same things, or having specific information come our way when we need and want it.

More on the topic though, the video I watched was only mere weeks old and already had hundreds of thousands of views, which is amazing for something that was calling mainstream Egyptology as filled with paid shills and liars and that the truth is being obscured. At this rate, these sentiments will soon become mainstream, as its becoming way too widely known how much corruption there is in Egypt's archaeological and historical communities.

A quick question I wanted to ask, if anyone knows about this more than I do. I've heard the claim that the Sphinx as we know it today was altered at some point. That the Sphinx did not originally have a human head, but was originally a more Anubis-like statue. Apparently the carving methods of the body and the head differ a lot. That the body of the Sphinx was created by a far older society, whereas the head was carved later on in the later Egyptian kingdoms we're more familiar with today.

Image

If anyone knows about this theory, I'd love to hear more.




From what I understand, and I heard this a while ago back when we were still using the yahoo groups so this may be a bit muddled, Anubis and Amon Ra (whose face is on the Spinx), had an argument to see who should be depicted so they went to Satan to settle it and Amon Ra won.

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2167
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Advanced Technology In Ancient Egypt

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon May 06, 2019 5:54 pm

Image
Probably true. Why the sphinx's head is so tiny? It don't fit with the body. The big dog head looks better :P

luis
Posts: 2087

Re: Advanced Technology In Ancient Egypt

Postby luis » Mon May 06, 2019 7:39 pm

Frinnis wrote:
Arcadia wrote:It amazes me to no end how connected we all are sometimes. It was only last night I watched a 40 minute video about advanced ancient egyptian tools, drills, saws and even batteries. Its these sorts of synchronicities that remind me we're a spiritual extended family and that oftentimes this connection leads to us thinking about the same things, or having specific information come our way when we need and want it.

More on the topic though, the video I watched was only mere weeks old and already had hundreds of thousands of views, which is amazing for something that was calling mainstream Egyptology as filled with paid shills and liars and that the truth is being obscured. At this rate, these sentiments will soon become mainstream, as its becoming way too widely known how much corruption there is in Egypt's archaeological and historical communities.

A quick question I wanted to ask, if anyone knows about this more than I do. I've heard the claim that the Sphinx as we know it today was altered at some point. That the Sphinx did not originally have a human head, but was originally a more Anubis-like statue. Apparently the carving methods of the body and the head differ a lot. That the body of the Sphinx was created by a far older society, whereas the head was carved later on in the later Egyptian kingdoms we're more familiar with today.

Image

If anyone knows about this theory, I'd love to hear more.




From what I understand, and I heard this a while ago back when we were still using the yahoo groups so this may be a bit muddled, Anubis and Amon Ra (whose face is on the Spinx), had an argument to see who should be depicted so they went to Satan to settle it and Amon Ra won.

Am i the only one who thinks that the God's cannot have arguments about these little things? Maybe it's just an allegory for something else...

Naziss3.0
Posts: 63

Re: Advanced Technology In Ancient Egypt

Postby Naziss3.0 » Mon May 06, 2019 7:42 pm

Arcadia I just might be making myself think this but that type of Sphinx with a jacket head just seems familiar. But I might just be making myself thank that.
Hail Satan

TimberWolf
Posts: 58

Re: Advanced Technology In Ancient Egypt

Postby TimberWolf » Mon May 06, 2019 10:50 pm

I think that this is perfectly obvious:
Image

The "Ancient Egyptians" of ~3000...1000 BCE were just cultural appropriators for the real ancient civilization that was about as old to them as they are to us. Mummification was most likely a cargo cult practice inspired by witnessing the members of the real pyramid builders "dying" by going into cryosleep/stasis for decades/centuries in containers for that purpose(the original sarcophagi) and then "resurrecting" by waking up. Whatever the case, a really intense belief was formulated that if the physical body is preserved, then gods(advanced ETs visiting every 100 years or so...) could revive it.

Aquarius
Posts: 3099

Re: Advanced Technology In Ancient Egypt

Postby Aquarius » Tue May 07, 2019 4:31 am

luis wrote:
Frinnis wrote:
Arcadia wrote:It amazes me to no end how connected we all are sometimes. It was only last night I watched a 40 minute video about advanced ancient egyptian tools, drills, saws and even batteries. Its these sorts of synchronicities that remind me we're a spiritual extended family and that oftentimes this connection leads to us thinking about the same things, or having specific information come our way when we need and want it.

More on the topic though, the video I watched was only mere weeks old and already had hundreds of thousands of views, which is amazing for something that was calling mainstream Egyptology as filled with paid shills and liars and that the truth is being obscured. At this rate, these sentiments will soon become mainstream, as its becoming way too widely known how much corruption there is in Egypt's archaeological and historical communities.

A quick question I wanted to ask, if anyone knows about this more than I do. I've heard the claim that the Sphinx as we know it today was altered at some point. That the Sphinx did not originally have a human head, but was originally a more Anubis-like statue. Apparently the carving methods of the body and the head differ a lot. That the body of the Sphinx was created by a far older society, whereas the head was carved later on in the later Egyptian kingdoms we're more familiar with today.

Image

If anyone knows about this theory, I'd love to hear more.




From what I understand, and I heard this a while ago back when we were still using the yahoo groups so this may be a bit muddled, Anubis and Amon Ra (whose face is on the Spinx), had an argument to see who should be depicted so they went to Satan to settle it and Amon Ra won.

Am i the only one who thinks that the God's cannot have arguments about these little things? Maybe it's just an allegory for something else...
I believe the same as you Luis.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

FancyMancy
Posts: 2760

Re: Advanced Technology In Ancient Egypt

Postby FancyMancy » Tue May 07, 2019 6:14 am

Yeah. Consider all of those articles/videos about "ancient civilisation/technology which shouldn't be possible!" or "...cannot be explained scientifically!", etc.

Gear88 wrote:At Mageson though I can't say I'm surprised that such technology exists my question is why didn't the Gods bring down more advanced stuff. For example a drill is nice and it scoffs the granite with errors but wouldn't it be easier to have a plasma drill and simply bore a perfect 360° circular hole into the granite without any errors.

Can you drive a Harley Davidson, or are you still using a tricycle or bicycle with stabilisers? Others might just prefer particular tools. As they say, "Necessity is the mother of invention", so perhaps what they had, at least in some situations and areas, was good enough.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Gear88
Posts: 468

Re: Advanced Technology In Ancient Egypt

Postby Gear88 » Tue May 07, 2019 2:15 pm

FancyMancy wrote:Yeah. Consider all of those articles/videos about "ancient civilisation/technology which shouldn't be possible!" or "...cannot be explained scientifically!", etc.

Gear88 wrote:At Mageson though I can't say I'm surprised that such technology exists my question is why didn't the Gods bring down more advanced stuff. For example a drill is nice and it scoffs the granite with errors but wouldn't it be easier to have a plasma drill and simply bore a perfect 360° circular hole into the granite without any errors.

Can you drive a Harley Davidson, or are you still using a tricycle or bicycle with stabilisers? Others might just prefer particular tools. As they say, "Necessity is the mother of invention", so perhaps what they had, at least in some situations and areas, was good enough.


So what your saying is some if not a number of the Gods are "Old-school" in the sense of preferring one tool over a much more advanced device and procuring a more artistic sensory experience to stonework. I guess that relates to astral combat some of them preferring swords, bows, or crossbows rather than modern day weaponry.

I guess it's just the artist and it's tool at the end of the day, right?
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Frinnis
Posts: 55

Re: Advanced Technology In Ancient Egypt

Postby Frinnis » Wed May 08, 2019 12:48 am

luis wrote:
Frinnis wrote:
Arcadia wrote:It amazes me to no end how connected we all are sometimes. It was only last night I watched a 40 minute video about advanced ancient egyptian tools, drills, saws and even batteries. Its these sorts of synchronicities that remind me we're a spiritual extended family and that oftentimes this connection leads to us thinking about the same things, or having specific information come our way when we need and want it.

More on the topic though, the video I watched was only mere weeks old and already had hundreds of thousands of views, which is amazing for something that was calling mainstream Egyptology as filled with paid shills and liars and that the truth is being obscured. At this rate, these sentiments will soon become mainstream, as its becoming way too widely known how much corruption there is in Egypt's archaeological and historical communities.

A quick question I wanted to ask, if anyone knows about this more than I do. I've heard the claim that the Sphinx as we know it today was altered at some point. That the Sphinx did not originally have a human head, but was originally a more Anubis-like statue. Apparently the carving methods of the body and the head differ a lot. That the body of the Sphinx was created by a far older society, whereas the head was carved later on in the later Egyptian kingdoms we're more familiar with today.

Image

If anyone knows about this theory, I'd love to hear more.




From what I understand, and I heard this a while ago back when we were still using the yahoo groups so this may be a bit muddled, Anubis and Amon Ra (whose face is on the Spinx), had an argument to see who should be depicted so they went to Satan to settle it and Amon Ra won.

Am i the only one who thinks that the God's cannot have arguments about these little things? Maybe it's just an allegory for something else...



I would say it is an allegory for their priorities changing over time. Anubis is the God of Embalming, i.e, 'preservation', and in a desert environment such a thing is very important for people just starting out. When they finally got themselves together and built a civilization, Anubis became less important in a sense and Amon Ra took centre stage because now the Egyptians were trying to take their people to the next level and have a future as brilliant as the sun. Standard, 'Hierarchy of Needs', situation.

FancyMancy
Posts: 2760

Re: Advanced Technology In Ancient Egypt

Postby FancyMancy » Wed May 08, 2019 3:57 pm

Gear88 wrote:So what your saying is some if not a number of the Gods are "Old-school" in the sense of preferring one tool over a much more advanced device and procuring a more artistic sensory experience to stonework.

There are many Gods, much more than there are Humans on Earth today - and see all of the differences in opinion and preference that we have. In a way, this is sort of related - one member said, on the other forum, that either his Guardian Daemon or a God he was working with, told him that the God didn't like a particular Goddess who was what some might consider too open and free sexually. This member wanted to have an open-relationship Goddess Lover and was complaining, but in a funny way, about the Goddess he was interacting with, and this God said about His dislikes about that Goddess. We don't all have to like the exact same things in the exact same way, like xians thinking only one, closed-minded "way" is correct; we can enjoy other things and use other tools as we prefer.

I guess it's just the artist and it's tool at the end of the day, right?

its* their*
Yeah. The Gods and Goddesses have their own expertise or more Naturally-inclined abilities - just look at the list of Gods and Goddesses on the site, and see which can be asked to help in various different ways, but that is not to say that any God and Goddess cannot be very proficient in any particular thing/area/field, regardless. Say that you are very good in business-related Magick and you excel in that, you could still help with healing Magick, for example. What you're more inclined to, by choice and more so by Nature, is the 'tools' that you use. This is also vital in Magick - knowing yourself!
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Gear88
Posts: 468

Re: Advanced Technology In Ancient Egypt

Postby Gear88 » Wed May 08, 2019 6:22 pm

FancyMancy wrote:There are many Gods, much more than there are Humans on Earth today - and see all of the differences in opinion and preference that we have. In a way, this is sort of related - one member said, on the other forum, that either his Guardian Daemon or a God he was working with, told him that the God didn't like a particular Goddess who was what some might consider too open and free sexually. This member wanted to have an open-relationship Goddess Lover and was complaining, but in a funny way, about the Goddess he was interacting with, and this God said about His dislikes about that Goddess. We don't all have to like the exact same things in the exact same way, like xians thinking only one, closed-minded "way" is correct; we can enjoy other things and use other tools as we prefer.


Was that the situation whereby the Daemon said "I don't like her" and he(person) said "Can you at least talk to each other and come to a settlement". Cause I remember someone stating that. Unless of course your talking about another incident.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Advanced Technology In Ancient Egypt

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu May 09, 2019 12:37 am

From ancient and new reports there is an entire underground city under the Giza plateau. In 1935 archeologist's wrote about the fact they found a entrance under the Sphinx of an underground passage that led to the pyramid. This has been hidden away.

From the ancient reports the underground city it seems contains the record halls that contain the Books Of Thoth. It makes sense the ancients kept their most important works and knowledge in underground buildings to protect them.

FancyMancy
Posts: 2760

Re: Advanced Technology In Ancient Egypt

Postby FancyMancy » Thu May 09, 2019 7:32 am

Gear88 wrote:Was that the situation whereby the Daemon said "I don't like her" and he(person) said "Can you at least talk to each other and come to a settlement". Cause I remember someone stating that. Unless of course your talking about another incident.

I forgot that specifically, about coming to a settlement/agreement.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: horus666 and 10 guests