Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Search Engines, Forums And Websites

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Some people have sent some complaints on how the Satan's library does not allow downloading of the PDF files. This happens from Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Britain, and France primarily. The why of this is unclear, but as it appears, the files or the url's in some files have been flagged. Others have disappeared, and they have also been purged from the wayback archive, because they are "controversial" material.

Another thing, views on the forum (both plus and minus) are manipulated by external factors such as crawlers and websites outside from the forum which redirect and push numbers up or down, depending on the amount of influx from said search engine crawlers or their absence.

Apparently this can sometimes increase views too much, inflate them, or shrink them, and there is external manipulation taking place. This affects the perception of the forum and what views count and what views do not count. This can cause manipulation or blocking of view counts, which can create a lot of problems and/or issues with the board. By also mass invading the forum with trolls they have tried to just ruin things as per usual. They did around 2500 registrations of troll accounts.

DDOS attacks are a frequent one and these mainly come from China and the other country which I am sure everyone can guess. Supposedly these are illegal, but I guess in the bandit state and in China, there's nothing illegal so it's not a problem. In a place where tanks kill little children that throw rocks on them, DDOS is the least of one's legal "Prohibitions" to not do, of course.

We will re-optimize this and also fix and circumvent everything, one thing at a time. As also others have observed, the same problem has been the case on our sites in Google etc, and how they are up there. This will be improved and corrected. To name one example on all non-google search engines, the joyofsatan.com and satanisgod.org are doing pretty well and they will do better. But in google, while it has the fastest 'indexing', it has the slowest rate of going up. Duckduckgo on the other hand delivers more legitimate results due to it's model.

The situation is the enemy also has done a lot of other crap, and this is basically an ongoing war that has been going on for months. We will do our best to circumvent this. Then, goes the endless censoring and general turning of the web into the TV or Orwell in 1984. However as this appears this isn't going to fare well for the enemy.

Very soon (after Passover) the JoS Activism will open so we can co-ordinate internet warfare. Those who remember our rule in the internet and also the Yahoo Answers, it really went as far as for the enemy to censor us and/or make this impossible. But we can re-do this, with minimal time and tactical efforts.

The idea of JoS Activism is that we will have a few tasks to do each week, 4 times a month, or maybe quicker if everyone finds these easier. These will be given easily arrayed with instructions. On top of these we will also stack the RTR's and general workings to bolster the activism and it's effects. Members will also be able to just self-co ordinate and do what is considered important there, or work as teams.

Progressively also this board will be updated and be given extra tools too. We are also working on that one.

Just consider the recent enemy assaults just their pathetic bullshit. They just freak out the Goyim know, so they become Gentiles instead of unknowing victim "goyim".

HAIL SATAN!!!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Because of my job I won't have internet for weeks at a time for up to six months each year, maybe more. I hope this won't be a problem

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Some people have sent some complaints on how the Satan's library does not allow downloading of the PDF files. This happens from Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Britain, and France primarily. The why of this is unclear, but as it appears, the files or the url's in some files have been flagged. Others have disappeared, and they have also been purged from the wayback archive, because they are "controversial" material.

Another thing, views on the forum (both plus and minus) are manipulated by external factors such as crawlers and websites outside from the forum which redirect and push numbers up or down, depending on the amount of influx from said search engine crawlers or their absence.

Apparently this can sometimes increase views too much, inflate them, or shrink them, and there is external manipulation taking place. This affects the perception of the forum and what views count and what views do not count. This can cause manipulation or blocking of view counts, which can create a lot of problems and/or issues with the board. By also mass invading the forum with trolls they have tried to just ruin things as per usual. They did around 2500 registrations of troll accounts.

DDOS attacks are a frequent one and these mainly come from China and the other country which I am sure everyone can guess. Supposedly these are illegal, but I guess in the bandit state and in China, there's nothing illegal so it's not a problem. In a place where tanks kill little children that throw rocks on them, DDOS is the least of one's legal "Prohibitions" to not do, of course.

We will re-optimize this and also fix and circumvent everything, one thing at a time. As also others have observed, the same problem has been the case on our sites in Google etc, and how they are up there. This will be improved and corrected. To name one example on all non-google search engines, the joyofsatan.com and satanisgod.org are doing pretty well and they will do better. But in google, while it has the fastest 'indexing', it has the slowest rate of going up. Duckduckgo on the other hand delivers more legitimate results due to it's model.

The situation is the enemy also has done a lot of other crap, and this is basically an ongoing war that has been going on for months. We will do our best to circumvent this. Then, goes the endless censoring and general turning of the web into the TV or Orwell in 1984. However as this appears this isn't going to fare well for the enemy.

Very soon (after Passover) the JoS Activism will open so we can co-ordinate internet warfare. Those who remember our rule in the internet and also the Yahoo Answers, it really went as far as for the enemy to censor us and/or make this impossible. But we can re-do this, with minimal time and tactical efforts.

The idea of JoS Activism is that we will have a few tasks to do each week, 4 times a month, or maybe quicker if everyone finds these easier. These will be given easily arrayed with instructions. On top of these we will also stack the RTR's and general workings to bolster the activism and it's effects. Members will also be able to just self-co ordinate and do what is considered important there, or work as teams.

Progressively also this board will be updated and be given extra tools too. We are also working on that one.

Just consider the recent enemy assaults just their pathetic bullshit. They just freak out the Goyim know, so they become Gentiles instead of unknowing victim "goyim".

HAIL SATAN!!!

I want to create another profile. I ask you to delete the Gray0123456789 profile, I want to create another profile with a better username.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

So which other websites can we use for the old copies other than the wayback archive?

The enemy has also been on a rampage, pushing Christianity.

I note with many major news outlets, the enemy has been trying desperately to revive Christianity.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.com

I definitely have been looking forward to the online warfare and activism. This is super important.

Hail Satan.

That would be cool. I am looking foreward to helping out. I think as long as you do the final rtr if you cant access the internet your fine maybe just step up on that dont worry. In the Midwest anywhere I have been its the older people only that are like that for the most part. Most young people dont give a shit about it or are anti xtian So dont worry I dont know if or how they will come out of it though I have thought about that its mystifying as to why they cling to the xtian stuff so much.

Hail Satan

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Gentiles must be blessed. Isa Thurisaz Hagl "All Gentiles become Satanists immediately and inevitably". I've tried many times, both online and live, face to face ... nothing is useless, rarely does anyone accept the truth. The time spent praying people online to accept the truth is simply silly. That time can be used to do a ritual like the one I said and get huge results. Obviously the final RTR is the most important thing. HAIL SATAN !!!!

Gray0123456789 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Gentiles must be blessed. Isa Thurisaz Hagl "All Gentiles become Satanists immediately and inevitably". I've tried many times, both online and live, face to face ... nothing is useless, rarely does anyone accept the truth. The time spent praying people online to accept the truth is simply silly. That time can be used to do a ritual like the one I said and get huge results. Obviously the final RTR is the most important thing. HAIL SATAN !!!!
Yes, you definitely know more than the Hps, enlighten us master gray with a ritual you created that nobody does and has no effect, please enlighten us.

Gray0123456789 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes, when the jews are to go down, all people have to post is about rituals to save their grandmothers little toe because it's bruised. It's also the grey loving people that post these rituals. Is someone up there concerned that their Chosen people are going to get some flack back?

I say the toe of your grandma can wait, and to all legitimate people, just do the RTR and let's finish the job.

Gray0123456789 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I sometimes wonder about you from your posts. Will you look over the Joy of Satan website and read it. Isa Thurizaz and Hagl are NOT runes that would go with the working you are doing in fact they would do the opposite very possibly and maybe even connect with or help the enemy. You are cursing people doing this not helping our cause at all. Those are runes to curse people with. If you want to do that working Try something Like Logr Sol Odhal that would be better.

I seriously wanted to do a ritual like "The energies of (rune) are inciting intrest in Spiritual Satanism n our gentile population (or whatever race you are in my example I would say "in the white race" in place of our gentile population)

Did you even clean your aura after using runes like this. Please dont do this one people. Some of your posts sound like either you are an infiltrator or have a lot of programming to overcome.

Of course the Final RTR is the most important but some people may want to do their own workings too I do sometimes.

If anyone wants to do this inciting intrest thing cool. I thought it was a cool idea and would help us a lot.

Gray0123456789 said:
Why would you try to use Isa Thurisaz Hagl? Isa - ice, slowing freezing stopping. Hagl - hail, pain or trouble coming from some outside force. Thurisaz can be used equally for both good and bad things, but with those other two I don't see how they would really work to a good result. Isa and Thurisaz seem like total opposites, then the Hagl just complicates it more. I think you should really take time and experience with the runes to see how they are before you start trying to make something that affects all gentiles, especially if what you did looks like runes set for a curse but with a "positive" affirmation taped to it.

Except your affirmation is bad too. Do you know what "Satanist" a muslim would make or an extra dumb christian? They would be absolutely worthless, weak, broken slaves. Do you want to take all the garbage bin of all the sick and broken weak souls of the world to be tied into Satan, or would it be better to only have the best people? Because all Satanist souls are connected together with all the gods, what do you think a tsunami of garbage would do to us? It would drag us down to failure. What you tried to do here looks like you are accidently making a curse against Satan and against progress. Not because you want to, but because you are ignorant, inexperienced, and not careful. Connecting yourself emotionally opening to the greys isn't helping you either.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Gray0123456789 said:
Why would you try to use Isa Thurisaz Hagl? Isa - ice, slowing freezing stopping. Hagl - hail, pain or trouble coming from some outside force. Thurisaz can be used equally for both good and bad things, but with those other two I don't see how they would really work to a good result. Isa and Thurisaz seem like total opposites, then the Hagl just complicates it more. I think you should really take time and experience with the runes to see how they are before you start trying to make something that affects all gentiles, especially if what you did looks like runes set for a curse but with a "positive" affirmation taped to it.

Except your affirmation is bad too. Do you know what "Satanist" a muslim would make or an extra dumb christian? They would be absolutely worthless, weak, broken slaves. Do you want to take all the garbage bin of all the sick and broken weak souls of the world to be tied into Satan, or would it be better to only have the best people? Because all Satanist souls are connected together with all the gods, what do you think a tsunami of garbage would do to us? It would drag us down to failure. What you tried to do here looks like you are accidently making a curse against Satan and against progress. Not because you want to, but because you are ignorant, inexperienced, and not careful. Connecting yourself emotionally opening to the greys isn't helping you either.

I honestly think this person is a Jew or an infiltrator. The energy of his posts is kind of Jew like.

Gray0123456789 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
How can you use hagl to make gentiles become satanist,hagl is for black magic and ISA is to freeze or slow something down,I don't see how these runes will bring these results,one question,are you ok?

shinninglight said:
Gray0123456789 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
How can you use hagl to make gentiles become satanist,hagl is for black magic and ISA is to freeze or slow something down,I don't see how these runes will bring these results,one question,are you ok?
You're right, useless, retarded and ignorant people are of no use. Speaking of runes ... Isa = to tie, Thurisaz = brute force, and Hagl = Completeness. The important thing is the idea .... that is, to work psychically to advance Satanism. I think it is better to work psychically instead of having to deal directly with the ignorant. I infinitely hate ignorance, I can't stand it. I love Satan and his Gods. HAIL SATAN

Gray0123456789 said:

You're right, useless, retarded and ignorant people are of no use. Speaking of runes ... Isa = to tie, Thurisaz = brute force, and Hagl = Completeness. The important thing is the idea .... that is, to work psychically to advance Satanism. I think it is better to work psychically instead of having to deal directly with the ignorant. I infinitely hate ignorance, I can't stand it. I love Satan and his Gods. HAIL SATAN

Aquarius said:
Gray0123456789 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Yes, you definitely know more than the Hps, enlighten us master gray with a ritual you created that nobody does and has no effect, please enlighten us.
What I wanted to say is to work psychically for the advance of Satanism.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Gray0123456789 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes, when the jews are to go down, all people have to post is about rituals to save their grandmothers little toe because it's bruised. It's also the grey loving people that post these rituals. Is someone up there concerned that their Chosen people are going to get some flack back?

I say the toe of your grandma can wait, and to all legitimate people, just do the RTR and let's finish the job.
The RTR is the most important thing. As for the online activity, that is, discussing with the ignorants about reality and showing them the truth .... it is unbearable to confront with the ignorants. It is better to work psychically on the advancement of Satanism. HAIL SATAN !

darkmonkey666 said:
Worships the greys and is constantly plotting to try to get their 2,800 cattle slaves... I don't have any kind of expectations of positivity from this person. But I don't want some young new member seeing these bad ideas and wanting to try to "help" so I have to explain exactly what the problems are.

darkmonkey666 said:
Worships the greys and is constantly plotting to try to get their 2,800 cattle slaves... I don't have any kind of expectations of positivity from this person. But I don't want some young new member seeing these bad ideas and wanting to try to "help" so I have to explain exactly what the problems are.

You know an interesting and odd thing about the Kikes this reminds me of is they are talk the same and energetically feel like the same person in some way when they are infiltrating or in some cases they are led by the enemy to think they are Satanists (sometimes with hallucinations and stuff) I could spot one right away. They will lie their ass off. Like this reminds me of that guy who I talked to who said I like being "dark and evil" and had this similar thing claiming to help our cause and be good while putting forth clearly dangerous meditations. I called him out and he openly admitted he was a Jew and started bragging about his trip to Israel. This was years ago. Then another guy who was Jew and would create these Rituals against his race (a long time ago as well) and act like a warrior but then add in clearly dangerous stuff like A curse ritual directly attacking greys and he even claimed to have recieved from Satan new runes but an experienced member exposed that these were dangerous bind runes (still dont quite understand that yet) so yeah they all pull the same tricks. They are clearly psychopathic too I still have cringes and bad feelings from talking to this guy Devilsfool I believed he kind of used sexual energy or something on me to try and force me to follow him or something and vamped me a lot. He bragged about raping and killing some 5 year old autistic kid and that he killed people and his hero was Dahmer I am not making this up and wrote this poem about it there was some news article too with the same name and age since I googled this but they claimed it wasnt a murder. I had nightmares and horrible feelings about this for a long time its just so cold I couldnt believe anyone did this kind of thing or that this coldness was even possible.

So anyways be careful what you do. I spot them immediately now so I am not scared to talk to people online but newer members wont at all. They are all the same anyways this guy is so absolutely one id bet on it. A jew is always a Jew once you sense it there is nowhere they can hide.

Just seriously lets do the final rtr and possibly sometimes whatever you want to do but prioritize rhe final rtr. I dont think anyone of us here are comfortable with these people being in power over the world franlly its scary. But yeah I just wanted to rant on this mainly cause I am kind of a sensitive person and once you come across what I mentioned above you could be scared forever. Not to mention they are eating babies.

Lets put a stop to this please.

Hail Satan

@HP Hooded Cobra
May I suggest you to check the html code?
I know some of web programming and I took a look at it. It doesn’t work well because there are errors. I’d like to suggest some improvements to the code:
•Use only one css sheet and keep it separated from the html. This way it will be easier to update, debug, and generally to work With.
•As of horizontal separation lines, I suggest you to use the html tag <hr> instead of <p>——-</p>. You can center it to the page and make it the length you wish using a css rule. This way it will be lighter for web browsers to elaborate and display.

Also, I suggest to take a look for errors using this service. It will show all errors and how to fix them:
Link to W3C Validator

Gray0123456789 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Gray0123456789 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

What I wanted to say is to work psychically for the advancement of Satanism.

Gray0123456789 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Gray0123456789 said:

Or you're just trolling.

Tech88 said:
@HP Hooded Cobra
May I suggest you to check the html code?
I know some of web programming and I took a look at it. It doesn’t work well because there are errors. I’d like to suggest some improvements to the code:
•Use only one css sheet and keep it separated from the html. This way it will be easier to update, debug, and generally to work With.
•As of horizontal separation lines, I suggest you to use the html tag <hr> instead of <p>——-</p>. You can center it to the page and make it the length you wish using a css rule. This way it will be lighter for web browsers to elaborate and display.

Also, I suggest to take a look for errors using this service. It will show all errors and how to fix them:
Link to W3C Validator

Now that the volume and bulk of most pages is up and the pages are running, I will get onto the better side of it. Google console sees it all fine however.

Will reveiew things further. Thanks for your help.

Gray0123456789 said:
You're right, useless, retarded and ignorant people are of no use. I infinitely hate ignorance, I can't stand it.
So stop being ignorant and retarded and stop trying to always spread ignorance and retardation to everyone else :roll:

Gray0123456789 said:
You're right, useless, retarded and ignorant people are of no use. I infinitely hate ignorance, I can't stand it.
So stop being ignorant and retarded and stop trying to always spread ignorance and retardation to everyone else :roll:
Ok, sorry. From the way I wrote, it seemed ... "Enough with good manners, now we use strong manners" .... but this was not my idea and intention. My idea and intention is: .. . We must work in an advanced way ... that is psychically.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Gray0123456789 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Or you're just trolling.
I apologize to you all. I behaved wrongly. My intentions are positive, even if harsh. HAIL SATAN!

Gray0123456789 said:
cold.jpg

Gray0123456789 said:
You sound like a robot. I get the feeling I got when I was in someone's car and they put the radio on with a song by "Drake". As it spoke, I could literally see the rabbi with the twirley hair and everything reading his curses right into the microphone. I don't exactly see the twirley braid things with you, but it's a similar feeling.

Whatever time you try to waste, you won't accomplish it. We'll keep correcting you and shutting down your misinformation before it can spread. You're a Bozo and we all know it :roll:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back