Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sri Lanka Easter Sunday Sacrifice: 200 People Dead

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
The enemy hit a nail on that one in regards to the blood sacrifice. This has to go down in the books as this is a very blatant one.

They just sacrificed more with "Church explosions", as it appears the energy and mercy they raised on the Notre Dame wasn't enough as it didn't have victims in it. From a video leaked in Notre Dame, someone was caught setting the fire just casually on the rooftop. It was clearly a staged fire and not the result of any accident.

Of course, they do this to create more mercy and raise more 'energy' for the oppressed "Christians". For those that don't know anything about Christianity, it's not about love, sorry. It's not about what memes you have been told. It's a brutal mafia spiritual power structure that is the right hand of Judaism and does all the dirty work for Jews in the West.

The rule of Christianity in full was the history of the Middle Ages. It is equally bad as Islam, the only difference is White people have resisted Christianity and have ascended their civilization contrary to it's pressures in the last centuries. As for the king of "Love" of the Jews, Rabbi Yehoshua or Jewsus, sorry I mean what they call "Jesus". This thing that said that will kill all Gentiles who disobey the Jews, and that he did not come to bring peace but a sword.

And apparently many Sri Lankans and locals know this as well. So it's not unlikely they torched the Christians themselves, or they accepted some sort of bargain with the Vatican to just bomb the xians out of their country. While it may seem ironic for the jews to sacrifice 200 Gentiles is nothing really if they are to raise enough energy to maintain larger mafias going such as the Vatican. Regardless, this is a sacrifice for the enemy, a mercy evoking ritual, and a tragedy for the random people randomly killed. The locals also hate the Christians. In the region, attacks like that have happened again.

As more news come up, we can converse and update. Impossible to find all news at once so we can dig this together. Everytime, everyone has extremely important contributions so share them.

Sri Lanka explosions: More than 200 killed as churches and hotels targeted
_____

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-48001720

At least 207 people have been killed and 450 hurt in explosions at churches and hotels in Sri Lanka, police say.

Eight blasts were reported, including at three churches in Negombo, Batticaloa and Colombo's Kochchikade district during Easter services.

The Shangri-La, Kingsbury and Cinnamon Grand hotels and one other, all in the capital, were also targeted.

A national curfew has been put in place "until further notice" and social media networks have been temporarily blocked.

A foreign ministry official said 27 foreign nationals were among the dead.

Live updates: Sri Lanka explosions
"I thought we had left all this violence behind us"
British citizens caught in blasts

Reports say seven people have been arrested, but it not yet clear who is responsible for the attacks.

Sri Lanka's defence minister has said the attacks were probably carried out by one group.

I wonder if the Christians just connected with the violent and destructive energies of the Megajewtron they worship. The reports state this is something to do with the major civil war that was fought in Tamil Nadu. That is a lot of violence, death, hated and negativity. Connect that into amount of ritual murders and enemy curses going on... And something like this happens. From reports this was done by a local terrorist group connected the para-military and terrorist groups that fought the civil war. Several police were already killed in a battle with them over this. The enemy has been throwing rituals to bring something like this to happen. This might even be where the energy they raised with their Paris scam got directed.

HP Mageson666 said:
I wonder if the Christians just connected with the violent and destructive energies of the Megajewtron they worship. The reports state this is something to do with the major civil war that was fought in Tamil Nadu. That is a lot of violence, death, hated and negativity. Connect that into amount of ritual murders and enemy curses going on... And something like this happens. From reports this was done by a local terrorist group connected the para-military and terrorist groups that fought the civil war. Several police were already killed in a battle with them over this. The enemy has been throwing rituals to bring something like this to happen. This might even be where the energy they raised with their Paris scam got directed.

Very possible and also, the Sri Lanka is related to the Lemuria/Mu, and a lot of other things that we know the meaning of, as far as land is concerned. Killing people at Easter there can't be a coincidence.

I also think it was local terrorists, but who funds them...Maybe the same people who fund the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service or ISIS of "Muslims" probably do. I would be surprised if Jews are not in some way behind this directly also, aside from the spiritual aspect of it.

Now they will go on a rampage about "Poor Oppressed Christianity". Same filth with Islam. Both have butchered this world to shreds and still do so to this very day, both complain they are eternally "Oppressed".

They just sacrificed more with "Church explosions", as it appears the energy and mercy they raised on the Notre Dame wasn't enough as it didn't have victims in it

same thing, dams… (((Vale do Rio Doce)))

They just sacrificed more with "Church explosions", as it appears the energy and mercy they raised on the Notre Dame wasn't enough as it didn't have victims in it

same thing, dams… (((Vale do Rio Doce)))

Cant these FUCKERS understand that the more they do, the more PAINFULLY they WILL get punished for BILLIONS upon TRILLIONS of times! EVERY death being 666 MILLION times more BRUTAL, TERRIFYING and GRUESOME than the last one. And for AAAAALLLL Eternity... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

That is possible, the enemy from their own writings state they do the rituals and where the energy materializes into an event, that is the open door they use into the material, with media, politics and whatever else. This then is connected into more and more, till it starts to knock down all obstacles to the agenda. I suspect the targeted events the false flags are done where they need a specific event, this is when they use the predictive programming to put the power into such.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Very possible and also, the Sri Lanka is related to the Lemuria/Mu, and a lot of other things that we know the meaning of, as far as land is concerned. Killing people at Easter there can't be a coincidence.

I also think it was local terrorists, but who funds them...Maybe the same people who fund the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service or ISIS of "Muslims" probably do. I would be surprised if Jews are not in some way behind this directly also, aside from the spiritual aspect of it.

Now they will go on a rampage about "Poor Oppressed Christianity". Same filth with Islam. Both have butchered this world to shreds and still do so to this very day, both complain they are eternally "Oppressed".

There are reports coming in stating that this was done by an anti LTTE Islamist group. The LTTE Tamil nationalists we're keeping the Muslims under bay but after the brutal civil war and no one to check the Muslim virus, they're starting to act up. When Rajiv Gandhi the then prime minister was trying to stop the jewish weapon supply to the srilankan mainland and to end the civil war, he was killed by a mossad trained LTTE fanatic by suicide bombing. The whole situation is a cluster fuck.

https://wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/2014/02/21/jain-commission-narasimha-rao-chandraswami-and-the-rajiv-assasination-coverup/amp/

https://wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/2013/11/22/the-jain-commission-report/amp/

People on social media sites have been celebrating this and claiming this was revenge against the Christchurch Christian terrorist attack. Whatever the problem, the Jews always support both sides. They were supporting both sides with weapons during the civil war and they're still cooking up shit. The Jews are responsible.

The news is now stating it was Muslim's, one of the suicide attackers name was "Mohamed Azzam Mohamed."

It's simple math. Manipulating relationships between these programs brings a lot of success for the kikes. It's just a well-organized strategy. They created more programs so that they could cause major problems overwriting it all to Satan.

There is more than one level in creating slaves for jewish programs.

The first level would be the typical man who is more atheist than the practitioner of his faith, but it is very important for him/her to be a member of the program, so he can be with his "friends, family and so on" and not be a black sheep.

The second level would be the level of those who practice their faith only when it comes to some celebrations and holidays, and it is even more important for them to be labeled up with faith.

The third level would be the level of those who practice their religion as much as they are not practitioners, depending on their mood. It is important for them to be labeled "believers" and they like to argue with those who are against their religion.

The fourth level is the level of those who are daily dedicated to "God" and sacrifice every minute to send energy to the Jewish reptilian so that he can fill his balls up with it in order to have more will to piss on his "believers".
They are very strict and in most cases they are extremists.

The other levels are very clear to all of us, because they are those who are responsible for the creation of sheep from humans.

Now, children are born, and in most cases as soon as they fall out of the mother, they are labeled or sealed with the seal of "faith" on their head.

As they grow up using the passive side of the innocence of the child, the program gets settled into every core of his/her bone, and through a life dependent on the strength of the level, the Jewish parasitic god enjoys his sacrifices.

We already have a sheep, and through this sheep, on the base of level, we can in most cases manipulate this traumatized person.

If the person is lower than level 2, he/she will do it because of the fear, and if he/she is at a higher level than two, he/she will do it because of the promised "reward".

In most cases whenever this act occurs, depending on who you are asking, you will receive an answer.

"It's muslims, because they are deluded" - typical responses of those who are stupid enough and those who are lesser than level 2, and basically it's just reversed in situation with pisslims, with extra comment how christians are making everything in order to nuke islamic "ight path ...

"it's Satan, because he is .. he is guilty ... because so my god says .. because so my people say ... because it says so in the Bible .. because that's what God says .. and that's how .. I say .. because I am the lord's slave .. and because .. I'm learned to say so. " .. This is only in a mild way, there are many more comments that will do everything to hypnotize you in every sense to believe that Satan is to blame for it.

In these cases, programs are used to direct attention to a certain "tragedy" .. with additional benefit. Of course everything is connected, and it's important to look at every detail

We know that this was a ritual of sacrifice that was used to raise energy and focus on sealing Gentiles in these three "sacred" dates for kikes.

However, this has more than one benefit.
Let's just look at what all the Jews got by activating these situations;

- Destruction of Indians, Eastern people, who were already under the influence of their program.
- Raising dust between those stupid enough who don't see that Christianity and Islam are programs [I like to say this is throwing bones for dogs among the pile of sluts for god who compete who will better suck off the feets of the jahveh]
- distancing attention from the plan of creating euroafric country.
- drawing attention to create more pity believers .. is this the mini holocaust? "oyy everybody hates us christians"

There are many more things that the Jews are doing to manipulate their servant, but this depends of servant's religious level.

Many thinks that the sentence "When messiah comes, each Jew will have 2,000 slaves" is given for the future. Think about it a little, this is already happening, and the Fourth Reich will be the one who will end it.

Most of these programs have been created centuries back, which means that it has already passed that time that will happen before certain verses start to happen.

they knew that this was going to happen, so they tried to prevent it by writing "prophecies" and calling upon a strong faith in people.

Nothing will save them, especially these things that are used to strengthen the chains around the neck of their servants.

Certainly NOT coincidence. After reading HPS Maxine Dietrich's sermon "THE JEWS USE THE SIMPSONS TV EPISODES TO IMBED SUBLIMINALS" there's no way to not make that connection. It's just become obvious for us here maybe not for the mass population at this point in time... In DUE time though...

"At least 207 people have died" = 9
"leaving at least 450 people wounded" = 9
"27 foreign nationals" = 9
"Meanwhile a manager at the Cinnamon Grand hotel in Colombo said the attacker had set off the horrific explosion in a packed restaurant at 8.30am" = 11
By the time the event occurred and the news began to break it was already the 22nd in many parts of the world.

Enemy hands are all over this one. It can't get more obvious than this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Yoana666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Are we going to be protected? In all this i mean i read the message from Azazel

Of course. Also, protect yourself with common sense and doing the necessary meditations.

There has been a void course of moon for most of today.. I am not entirely sure if the attack was in it though..

It seems as if the enemy is in it's death throes, continuing to shoot themselves in the foot for leverage in their mission to prolong the inevitable. Probably nothing new, but highly sickening, nonetheless. They need a whole lotta TLC in the form of a whole lotta RTRs as often as possible.

-Hail Satan

They updated the number in some places at least, think it's at 290. which is 11 added. so they're probably sticking to that 9 or 11 thing (I've yet to read up on Numerology)

Media says the authorities warned about this 2 week ago so if this is true it only means that it was a deliberated attack which the state was in full knowledge about and just let it to happen without doing nothing to prevent it.

It is also said that ISIS was behind this attack. If this is true then what can be concluded is that the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service (Israel) colaborated with the state of Sri Lanka to do the back stage of this attack and kill nealy 300 people and wound over 500, which was basically a material manifestatation of the jewish sacrificies rituals done during Passover.

Then Israel offers to help Sri Lanka with "humanitarian help" so they can get rid of any possible justification regarding their involvement in this attack through ISIS. And what we are told is this was an islamic attack on christianity as "revenge" for the Christchurch attack on the islamic community, which was the same Israeli involvment. This is nothing more than jewish attempts to create conflicts between christians and muslims until they will have enough "events" and enough dead people to push a possible war between "terrorists" (ISIS aka Israel with US protecting their ass) and "christians" (maybe European Union and United Nations), also note one more thing. One attack in New Zeeland, One attack in Paris (Notre Dame) and one attack in Sri Lanka, so they want to expand this conflict WORLDWIDE, not just in Europe.

Big Humanitarian Hero Israel helping Sri Lanka. Oy vey, Oy Gevalt

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back