Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Star Wars And Its Occult Theme

Mageson666

A lot of information was put into the famous movie Star Wars, especially the theme of the first movie is interesting. The character of Darth Vader was made to look like the statue of the Golem of Prague:

10542a45darth-vader.jpg

There is also Hebrew lettering on Darth Vader's breast plate. Note the upside down line has the letter's "GLM" which spell the Hebrew word "Golem" upon it:

original.jpg

Note the master of the Golem, Darth Vader is the Emperor Palpatine. The Golem is created and commanded by the Rabbi's who are experts in the black magic of Jewish Kabbalah. Palpatine's name is very close to the word " Palatine" which is the name of the hills inside the city of Rome and relate to the Vatican. Palpatine is the Jewish Pope.

Also note how totality identical the moon of Saturn and the Death Star are shown to each other:

77a45f31b0b38fb1fdc16811efb7fa76.jpg

Saturn rules Saturday the day of worship of the Jewish race and their holy day. The name EL of the Jewish God is the name of Saturn.

Note the Jewish Torah states that their "God destroys worlds" and that their "God" destroyed other worlds before earth. Their "God" is shown to be a Rabbi in Judaism, who reads the Torah, eats kosher, observes the Sabbath and wear's the black box on his head to pray. In the movie the Golem Vader orders an earth like planet, Alderaan, destroyed by the Death Star for resisting the will of his master Rabbi Palpatine. And resisting the will of the Empire which is run by an occult Jewish government of Rabbi's lead by Palpatine who uses his Golem Vader to enforce their political power on the worlds. Rabbi Palpatine is the Jewish "God" who destroys worlds.

Note how close in spelling Alderaan is to Aldebaran. The Aldebaran system is the star system in which the Vril Society was in communication with our Gods. The symbol of their society was the symbol of Aldebaran the Bull and the Goddess Astaroth was their patron Goddess. Our Gods and those who are allied with them such as the Third Reich are the ones resisting the will of the Rabbi's.

The enemy of the Rabbi Palpatine and his Golem are called the "Jedi" this word is taken from Djedi the name of the serpent priests of Egypt. Djedi is also a title relating to Thoth. The Djedi where the ascended masters of the Gentile world and the sacred serpent was called Satan by the Egyptians. The Jedi are ordered destroyed by the Rabbi Palpatine who uses his political power cult [the Catholic Church] and his Golem Vader to accomplish this.

Despite the RHP teachings put into the Jedi by the creators of the movie which are to be ignored. The fact is the Jedi are the only threat to the Jewish empire, because of their spiritual knowledge and power and will to fight. In the end the Golem Vader and the Jewish Empire are defeated by the Jedi using their spiritual abilities to do so. Even interesting enough the Death Star was destroyed by a Jedi Knight being guided by his fully ascended Jedi Guru, using his psychic abilities to destroy the Jewish Empire's battle station. Vader soul is freed from the Golem binding spell put on him by Rabbi Palpatine and Vader regains his mind and strikes down the Emperor Rabbi in the final battle between the Jedi and Rabbi's. Once the Jewish spell is ended the Rabbi is defeated.

The question is someone trying to tell people something and they put it past the Jews by cloaking it in science fiction and acceptable to the Jewish RHP ideological teachings?

Le-spectre-de-Yoda-et-Obi-Wan.jpg

Something else to note this movie created a major wave of interest in spiritual knowledge and ancient teachings in the population of the time.

I many times wondered the same. I saw some of the similarities as well.

Remember the meme with Palpatine and pope Benedict? That was funny as hell.

I wonder if Lucas is more close to our side... though i think he is a jew. Not sure though. I also noticed some abrahamic morales mixed in the jedi philosophy.

if it is true, it was the Deities, because this ((lucas)) does not give

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13629&p=54901

BTW at H.P. Mageson I remember back in about '96/'97, Star Wars craze started happening again. This was about 3-to-5 years before the trilogy of episode 1-3. Still find it weird Lucas never filmed from the first he just started basically from the middle i.e. later the prequel and then all those years later now with the (((sequels))).

Is it normal that these things kinda popped up and continue again. I remember my childhood self being a bit obsessed with the Star Wars movies and also being hooked by the '96 almost '97 release of the ground/air shooter Star Wars: Shadow of the Empires. I also remember about a year almost two years later purchasing Rogue Squadron.

The reason I ask is because it seems like for this period of time there was a huge uprising in Star Wars. I haven't really researched it but thinking back now it felt odd that it just popped up again with the remastering of the movies.

I know it's a business and like all businesses they need to continue but it kinda reshaped peoples minds during this time period. Kinda propagated the sci-fi aspect. Albeit pure sci-fi not sci-fi mixed with spirituality which is severely lacking in the cold, digital sci-fi section of books, films, movies, animated works.

Like Arthur C. Clarke stated "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic".

Like a youtube chat reply stated when the Arthur quote was posted "So Arthur thinks the Earth is flat".

Oak said:
Could Yoda be Satan? The Green Man?

The jews see this movie in reverse, where "We" are Palpatine, and they are the good Jedi's. This is why they put a Gentile both on Kenobi and Skywalker.

Yoda comes from Yud which is a jewish letter, and it is to tie him in as the "Good spiritual force".

Jews interpret this movie in reverse which was writen by a Gentile, as us being Darth Vader and all that is "evil". Palpatine was put on of course to be played by a White guy but so did everyone else except of the jewess Leia and her husband.

It is based upon false dualism, the typical "Good Jesus", "Bad Satan" meme. Depending on perception, these switch over.

Jews took revenge over the creator of Star Wars, who is a Gentile, and made Star wars into multicultural total filth. The more years go, the more total fail Star wars is becoming.

They were afraid of this movie and they tries to ruin it's aftermath. The jews larped, materialized it, but in Lucas's mind it was a spiritual movie with a sound concept.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The more years go, the more total fail Star wars is becoming.

Is this due to our rituals and perhaps the unconscious sleeping of Paganism/Satanism in Gentiles?

I mean the Star Wars franchise wasn't bought by Disney all that long ago. And then they steamrolled all these projects like the movies, manga(complete revisions on canon), and Disney park expansions. I mean hell it seems like they literally went full Hava Nagila on Star Wars when Lucas confirmed the approval of sale. They probably intended to (((berg shekels))) unto the mass of Star War addicts. I mean SURE a lot of people felt rejoice but apparently the underground press blasted the movies. Hell it reminds me of the recent Battle Angel Alita vs Captain Marvel on the Movies, games, series thread in general forum. Underground press pummels Marvel and praises Alita.

I mean viewing it from a perspective movies like The Exorcist, were Catholic priest stated the movie studios were haunted by Demons for blasphemy in the movie towards Yoga and Satanism.

It seems like Amdusias state "Blatant manifestation."

Another i portant note:
This is the master of Sheev Palpatine/Darth Sidious: Darth Plagueis

2qx9u2d.jpg

fbf2x0.jpg

2d9wsna.jpg

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Oak said:

The jews see this movie in reverse, where "We" are Palpatine, and they are the good Jedi's. This is why they put a Gentile both on Kenobi and Skywalker.

Yoda comes from Yud which is a jewish letter, and it is to tie him in as the "Good spiritual force".

Jews interpret this movie in reverse which was writen by a Gentile, as us being Darth Vader and all that is "evil". Palpatine was put on of course to be played by a White guy but so did everyone else except of the jewess Leia and her husband.

It is based upon false dualism, the typical "Good Jesus", "Bad Satan" meme. Depending on perception, these switch over.

Jews took revenge over the creator of Star Wars, who is a Gentile, and made Star wars into multicultural total filth. The more years go, the more total fail Star wars is becoming.

They were afraid of this movie and they tries to ruin it's aftermath. The jews larped, materialized it, but in Lucas's mind it was a spiritual movie with a sound concept.
Then there are films made well with good messages for us! In fact for me only the first 2 trilogies are true ... the rest is garbage! In the future a lot of film speak good of Father Satana!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Oak said:

You made some interesting points. Btw what do you think about Carrie Fishers breakdown when she accused Lucas Mark Hamil and Harrison ford of sexual abuse? Maybe it was one of (((her))) tricks to ruin his reputatuon idk...
I think it happened in 2009

Aquarius said:
Where does this come from?

There is also Hebrew lettering on Darth Vader's breast plate. Note the upside down line has the letter's "GLM" which spell the Hebrew word "Golem" upon it:

The image link is dead in the original post.

You think Lucas is the one behind the spiritual concept? I recently heard Lucas purposedly made the bad guys outfits similar to Nazi uniforms. (This is even worse now with the newer movies which they pretty much throwing it in your face the bad guys are "space Nazis") Idk if this is true but some original star wars trilogy fan mentioned this in a video. Someone who knows about the jews and their programs wouldn't paint the make the bad guys look like Nazis.

Also apparently they're bringing back Palpatine in the new star wars. The enemy probably was pissed he was killed off and wanted to have a bullshit way to bring him back. :roll:

My beloved Star Wars <3 I noticed the inventor of the clones, Sifo-Dyas (notice the etymology), originally created the clones with good intentions but the Empire placed chips within the clones to control them, they executed order 66(falling short of 666), a deliberate attack against all Jedi(Spiritual powers) in the Universe.

Lucas was your typical liberal of his time. He clearly saw the Abrahamic religions as shit(as a lot of liberals do believe it or not) and incorporated a lot of legitimate spiritual eastern teachings in his work. but was oblivious to the racial doctrines. He has identified as a Buddhist which is a lot of Christianity just repackaged for a lot of liberal types.

you can note in Star Wars pretty much all the major antagonist bad guys are Northern European types, with the one exception being a character literally made to look like a Devil. And you can see the Muh Nazis narrative pushed with the whole stormtroopers, aesthetics of the Empire while the "good guys" with the exception of Luke and Obi-wan are all jews, muh brown people, and reptillian alien creatures like Yoda whose name literally is literally from the 10th hebrew letter(Yod) we pwn in the RTRs and is known as "the littlest letter" hence why Yoda is small.

The bad guys are considered bad because they follow LHP teachings and yearn for greater power, to reach their potential and become gods. while the Jedi are just reflective of Lucas's personal views of what is good(buddhism RHP) despite their name coming from the Djedi. Lucas has also publically stated that Palpatine is based on Satan and Anakin joining him is akin to selling ones soul to the devil. Similar to the german legend Faust.

all in all though Lucas is a magnificent story teller and Star Wars before Disney acquired it is as good of mainstream media your going to get outside of Japan. He was just conflicted on his beliefs like 99% of people are in todays world. No jew could have ever created something like Star Wars which the creation of was ultimately a win. It was stuff like Star Wars and Dragon Ball Z that first inspired me as a child and one can see why franchises like this have such cult followings and popularity. They have legitimate spiritual themes and connect into the yearning all of us have to become gods in our own right

Savitar said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Savitar said:

Just a little subliminal for you there goy.

This is my favorite subliminal :D

“Goy Tricks don’t work on me, only mONeY,”
-Watto Tatooinberg
2nb5d2a.jpg

When Lucas incorporated characters like this in the 2nd trilogy it showed that after being around jews so much he did start to become aware of them. Whereas I believe he was more naive when making his original trilogy.

Gear88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The more years go, the more total fail Star wars is becoming.

Is this due to our rituals and perhaps the unconscious sleeping of Paganism/Satanism in Gentiles?

I mean the Star Wars franchise wasn't bought by Disney all that long ago. And then they steamrolled all these projects like the movies, manga(complete revisions on canon), and Disney park expansions. I mean hell it seems like they literally went full Hava Nagila on Star Wars when Lucas confirmed the approval of sale. They probably intended to (((berg shekels))) unto the mass of Star War addicts. I mean SURE a lot of people felt rejoice but apparently the underground press blasted the movies. Hell it reminds me of the recent Battle Angel Alita vs Captain Marvel on the Movies, games, series thread in general forum. Underground press pummels Marvel and praises Alita.

I mean viewing it from a perspective movies like The Exorcist, were Catholic priest stated the movie studios were haunted by Demons for blasphemy in the movie towards Yoga and Satanism.

It seems like Amdusias state "Blatant manifestation."

Star Wars is one of the biggest media franchises there is.

Disney is just milking it dry for shekels while at the same time using it to convey their propaganda to a wide audience. There is no regard for actually making decent films like Lucas(a goy) actually cared about. You could throw the name Star Wars on a 2 hour movie of two jews wiping feces on eachother and it'd make money.

Lucas is Gentile, he also studied a lot of eastern mysticism and occult teachings to make his movie. He openly mentioned he took older mythos and just put into a new time. Note the ascended Jedi masters like Obi wan, this is the astral immortality of eastern Tibetan, rainbow body teachings. The concept of the Force is Daoism and Yoda is the typical stereotype of a Daoist master. Yoda might also be the tenth Greek letter Ioda, which is also Joda and Yoda, this relates to the concept of the force as pure energy in the Greek system. The Jedi are beings who have spiritual Siddhi's and are named after Thoth and the serpent priests of Egypt. And Darth Vader is literally a Golem with the word Golem written in Hebrew on his suit along with the Hebrew letters he is bound by the spell of the Rabbi with.

Lucas had his movie made through Jewish Hollywood, its strange the themes made it through. Now Lucas no longer owns Star Wars, and the Jews who bought the rights have turned Star Wars into worthless trash, that all the fans hate. I loved Star Wars, and watched it all the time growing up, like a lot of people. Now its just Jewish trash.

hailourtruegod said:
You think Lucas is the one behind the spiritual concept? I recently heard Lucas purposedly made the bad guys outfits similar to Nazi uniforms. (This is even worse now with the newer movies which they pretty much throwing it in your face the bad guys are "space Nazis") Idk if this is true but some original star wars trilogy fan mentioned this in a video. Someone who knows about the jews and their programs wouldn't paint the make the bad guys look like Nazis.

Also apparently they're bringing back Palpatine in the new star wars. The enemy probably was pissed he was killed off and wanted to have a bullshit way to bring him back. :roll:

Tarkin takes orders from Vader, it was Vader's, Rabbi master who created the plans for the Death Star. In the later series he is studying the plans of the Death Star in his office.

belthazorthemighty said:
Actually, it was Tarkin who gives the order to destroy alderaan

I hate to go off topic as I never did watch the Star Wars movie I think I will now this is interesting especially the death star thing. The Matrix was another movie that had something that made a lot of people think something is wrong and even if it was intended to enforce or brag about the Jewtrix (note even the name some people chose to use for it on here suggests it was inspired by the movie) or use sublimibals in favor of it it did cause some people to question reality as it was imposed on them. I think that might be an interesting topic on its own. I watched that twice.

txg said:
Bravera said:
My beloved Star Wars <3 I noticed the inventor of the clones, Sifo-Dyas (notice the etymology), originally created the clones with good intentions but the Empire placed chips within the clones to control them, they executed order 66(falling short of 666), a deliberate attack against all Jedi(Spiritual powers) in the Universe.
sifo dyas was the jedi master who commisioned the caminoans to build the clone army... syfo dias was not caminoan nor was he the creator of the clones....

also the ones who ordered the inhibitor chips to bu implanted into the clones were the jedi, as the empire didnt exist during the time of the clone war.

funny how autistic you are when it comes to your beloved star wars

Its a fictional story, one that I can "love" without knowing perfectly precise details, details that I do not care about. It has assisted my imagination in development and has served its purpose in my youth. Its a damn shame you gotta attack me over some petty mistake...

darkmonkey666 said:
I hate to go off topic as I never did watch the Star Wars movie I think I will now this is interesting especially the death star thing. The Matrix was another movie that had something that made a lot of people think something is wrong and even if it was intended to enforce or brag about the Jewtrix (note even the name some people chose to use for it on here suggests it was inspired by the movie) or use sublimibals in favor of it it did cause some people to question reality as it was imposed on them. I think that might be an interesting topic on its own. I watched that twice.

Before the forums went down long ago, I wrote a post about how I will make a movie analysis every so often. This probably around two years ago. Due to other more pressing matters and Jewtube taking everything down this was not quite possible.

When I'll do it this movie will be next. There are a few ones also which are very important.

Glad we've got a post going on about this. Since I first heard the mention of Aldebaran here in the JoS, I immediately noticed and always thought about how similar it was to Alderaan.

Now that the poo people have a hold on Star Wars, I'm curious to see how they plan on ending the series, with, of course, the numerical number of ending, 9.

I believe it was in the books that Palpatine created a lab and cloned himself so that when he would die, which perhaps he actually foresaw in episode 6, that through his transcendence he learned through Darth Plagueis the Wise, he would be able to transport his consciousness into a clone body of himself. There's rumor that perhaps he even created anakin, as his mother was impregnated by no father (virgin Mary, much?), perhaps through Palpatine's ability to create life through the manipulation of midichlorians. Wouldn't be surprised if they end off the whole Skywalker saga of 9 episodes with the portrayal of Rabbi Palpatine being the master over the cattle goy, or being portrayed as good, and coming into having a balance of good and evil, and being accepted, and now all the randomly awakening goyim being willingly subservient to their new (((good))) master rabbi

HP Mageson666 said:

A lot of information was put into the famous movie Star Wars, especially the theme of the first movie is interesting. The character of Darth Vader was made to look like the statue of the Golem of Prague:

10542a45darth-vader.jpg

original.jpg

Note the master of the Golem, Darth Vader is the Emperor Palpatine. The Golem is created and commanded by the Rabbi's who are experts in the black magic of Jewish Kabbalah. Palpatine's name is very close to the word " Palatine" which is the name of the hills inside the city of Rome and relate to the Vatican. Palpatine is the Jewish Pope.

Also note how totality identical the moon of Saturn and the Death Star are shown to each other:

Saturn rules Saturday the day of worship of the Jewish race and their holy day. The name EL of the Jewish God is the name of Saturn.

Note the Jewish Torah states that their "God destroys worlds" and that their "God" destroyed other worlds before earth. Their "God" is shown to be a Rabbi in Judaism, who reads the Torah, eats kosher, observes the Sabbath and wear's the black box on his head to pray. In the movie the Golem Vader orders an earth like planet, Alderaan, destroyed by the Death Star for resisting the will of his master Rabbi Palpatine. And resisting the will of the Empire which is run by an occult Jewish government of Rabbi's lead by Palpatine who uses his Golem Vader to enforce their political power on the worlds. Rabbi Palpatine is the Jewish "God" who destroys worlds.

Note how close in spelling Alderaan is to Aldebaran. The Aldebaran system is the star system in which the Vril Society was in communication with our Gods. The symbol of their society was the symbol of Aldebaran the Bull and the Goddess Astaroth was their patron Goddess. Our Gods and those who are allied with them such as the Third Reich are the ones resisting the will of the Rabbi's.

The enemy of the Rabbi Palpatine and his Golem are called the "Jedi" this word is taken from Djedi the name of the serpent priests of Egypt. Djedi is also a title relating to Thoth. The Djedi where the ascended masters of the Gentile world and the sacred serpent was called Satan by the Egyptians. The Jedi are ordered destroyed by the Rabbi Palpatine who uses his political power cult [the Catholic Church] and his Golem Vader to accomplish this.

Despite the RHP teachings put into the Jedi by the creators of the movie which are to be ignored. The fact is the Jedi are the only threat to the Jewish empire, because of their spiritual knowledge and power and will to fight. In the end the Golem Vader and the Jewish Empire are defeated by the Jedi using their spiritual abilities to do so. Even interesting enough the Death Star was destroyed by a Jedi Knight being guided by his fully ascended Jedi Guru, using his psychic abilities to destroy the Jewish Empire's battle station. Vader soul is freed from the Golem binding spell put on him by Rabbi Palpatine and Vader regains his mind and strikes down the Emperor Rabbi in the final battle between the Jedi and Rabbi's. Once the Jewish spell is ended the Rabbi is defeated.

The question is someone trying to tell people something and they put it past the Jews by cloaking it in science fiction and acceptable to the Jewish RHP ideological teachings?

Something else to note this movie created a major wave of interest in spiritual knowledge and ancient teachings in the population of the time.

In our case on the perspective of the universe, we would be considered Jedi prime, recognizing the duality of light and dark, not trying to be savages or ascetics, but functional complete force conduits.

HP Mageson666 said:
Lucas is Gentile, he also studied a lot of eastern mysticism and occult teachings to make his movie. He openly mentioned he took older mythos and just put into a new time. Note the ascended Jedi masters like Obi wan, this is the astral immortality of eastern Tibetan, rainbow body teachings. The concept of the Force is Daoism and Yoda is the typical stereotype of a Daoist master. Yoda might also be the tenth Greek letter Ioda, which is also Joda and Yoda, this relates to the concept of the force as pure energy in the Greek system. The Jedi are beings who have spiritual Siddhi's and are named after Thoth and the serpent priests of Egypt. And Darth Vader is literally a Golem with the word Golem written in Hebrew on his suit along with the Hebrew letters he is bound by the spell of the Rabbi with.

Lucas had his movie made through Jewish Hollywood, its strange the themes made it through. Now Lucas no longer owns Star Wars, and the Jews who bought the rights have turned Star Wars into worthless trash, that all the fans hate. I loved Star Wars, and watched it all the time growing up, like a lot of people. Now its just Jewish trash.

hailourtruegod said:

I see. I don't have anything against Lucas. It was an honest question about if he did put in the spiritual concepts in the first trilogy. Knowing this about this is pretty cool since I liked the original movies.

What's hilarious about this new garbage trilogy is that Disney put out a poll on Twitter after the new trailer about which side you liked the Resistance or the First order and more than 25% of the ones who answered picked the First Order. I know you could care less about the sjws but they lost it when they saw that many liked that faction. I think it's interesting that many liked the side that is blatantly supposed to look like Nazis in a bad light. :lol:

Zammel said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Oak said:

Then there are films made well with good messages for us! In fact for me only the first 2 trilogies are true ... the rest is garbage! In the future a lot of film speak good of Father Satana!

I heard they're gonna make an Old Republic trilogy with the original directed. If so, I hope it lives up to the original 6 in quality and spiritual messages

ZmajEriksson said:
Zammel said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I heard they're gonna make an Old Republic trilogy with the original directed. If so, I hope it lives up to the original 6 in quality and spiritual messages
Do not count on it! They are Jews, they never will! We have to wait for Gentile directors!

Palpatine and Darth Vader represent the "evil" left hand path while Obi-Wan Kenobi and company the "good" right hand path. Black and White.

I think I need a Hp’s help to truly decipher the occult theme behind this.

Behold, the new face of Soy Wars:
https://youtu.be/wvYTDsIQxBI

Bravera said:
txg said:
Bravera said:
sifo dyas was the jedi master who commisioned the caminoans to build the clone army... syfo dias was not caminoan nor was he the creator of the clones....

also the ones who ordered the inhibitor chips to bu implanted into the clones were the jedi, as the empire didnt exist during the time of the clone war.

funny how autistic you are when it comes to your beloved star wars

Its a fictional story, one that I can "love" without knowing perfectly precise details, details that I do not care about. It has assisted my imagination in development and has served its purpose in my youth. Its a damn shame you gotta attack me over some petty mistake...
There’s really no need to insult over a movie. Release anger from bad days into rtrs.

hailourtruegod said:

Lucas is a jew. Like all of the most successful Jews he has access to privileged information that us goyim, and regular Jews, aren't allowed to see.

Maybe there is a part of Lucas that realizes how evil his own people are, but he still is a Jew. Perhaps he knew about the global domination agenda, which if you pay attention in the synagogue is probably obvious, but didn't know about the holohoax.

Or it could be, that did the space nazi thing as a kind of sacrifice to the Jewish mafia in hollywood.

Most likely though, it is probably meant to be pro-zionism and pro-judaism, but it backfired because, well depicting Jews in an honest light will always make them look evil lol.

HP Mageson666 said:

hailourtruegod said:

If he had sold it to Walt before he died, it would have been in the hands of people like us. Walt was very well aware of the jewish agenda. The idea of selling it to Disney was clearly around for a very long time. When I was a little kid in the 90s there were still Star Wars characters wondering around MGM studios (Now called Hollywood Studios) park in Florida.

Mephilis78 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

hailourtruegod said:

If he had sold it to Walt before he died, it would have been in the hands of people like us. Walt was very well aware of the jewish agenda. The idea of selling it to Disney was clearly around for a very long time. When I was a little kid in the 90s there were still Star Wars characters wondering around MGM studios (Now called Hollywood Studios) park in Florida.
Disney is now owned by jews too...it's sad that there are not many gentile's that own things like before but this gonna change in these years.

hailourtruegod said:
You think Lucas is the one behind the spiritual concept? I recently heard Lucas purposedly made the bad guys outfits similar to Nazi uniforms.

They're based on Samurai armor. I remember someone talking about this many years ago. It was a decision made purely out of aesthetic considerations.

Mageson666 said:

10542a45darth-vader.jpg

original.jpg

I KNEW it!! :x believe it or not guys, I myself found all of this out via that stupid jewish “god” thought-form blatantly coming up to me last year during 3 of my “meditations” (which basically consists of me simply sitting on my bench swing not thinking about anything in particular) telling me most of what Megason666 posted here which shooketh me to my core because before this jewish thought-form came to tell me all of this, I happened to really like and support the Sith empire and the Sith in general. Now I don’t. I now hate all of the sith and that jewish thought-form “god” is now really angry with me. Oh boohoo! Cry me a river! Maybe you shouldn’t have told me this if you still wanted me to be on your side you dumbass baffoon of a thought-form! -_-

Please believe me whomever reads this when I say that things like this have happened to me a metric fuck ton throughout my life and it is insane just how much that jewish thought-form “god” has told me about what it and its underlings want to do unto us humans all the while expecting me and pleading me to be on its side. I mean, wtf? Doesn’t it have any logic in its “head” not to tell me what it’s doing and planning? I guess not, stupid thing….😂🤣 oh well, its loss, not mine.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Oak said:

And It Is very clear, fascinating post!

I watched Rogue One recently, although the movie is like 5 years old and, sadly ... with the help of CGI they manage to illustrate Darth Vader and darkness as evil, by making Darth Vader a killing machine.

There was a lot of jewish nonsense there.

P.S.: I read about a ritual on the Romanian forum that involves some kind of runes (currently don't know their name clearly) and the ritual is meant for making the White race finally find out the truth.
We shall do this ritual also for all the races like the Black one, or Oriental (Asiatic) one

AVE SATANAS!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back