Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The DNA Testing Propaganda Fraud

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Bigot Boy said:
I know this has been covered, but want to mention what happened. A girl, who was clearly very white, although had a bit of Mexican in her, showed me the results of a DNA test she took. It said she was not only 0.3% black (this is BS in itself), but also 0.3% Ashkenazi Jew... This should serve as a reminder not to trust any DNA tests, as Jews will simply throw in some BS percentages like this to mess with one's head. While making a pretty penny at the same time.

The situation with DNA tests as I have written before is that they are fraudlent. I have seen many cases of blatant jews, some of them even going public, like Lauren Southern or Mike Enoch who claim to take these tests and they come out clean of any jewish blood. The so called DNA corps aren't little nobodies who make researches, they are going to become a major bastion for the enemy the more time progresses, in order to deceive.

It's like very interesting to see how many of these jews rant and rave about their "Clear" DNA tests on public, to prove against the evidence of their physical, mental, spiritual, and full disposition and purpose. Mike Enoch is the type of person to be married to a Bnai Brith agent, but his DNA test goy says he is not a jew himself. No no.

The irony of the "DNA TESTING" consensus is that they admit to not being "Racists" and to not take "Race" in any serious consideration. The scientific replacement for that is that they take REGIONAL samples, not RACIAL samples. They aren't being "Racists" when they are trying to tell you your race. This is based from the belief of "regions" correlating to genes, and not to genes onto the very race itself, despite of "Region". Regional means they index people living in a locale. As to what these "people" are "racially", that is of no concern. A jew living in Germany with a German passport is "Regionally" Germanic, why you question goy? Racially, it is a filthy jew.

If they go to a village in Romania where there are gypsies, they index these gypsy jews as "Romanian", or they can take Bulgarian Jews are "Bulgarian" or "Southern European". The data is then mixed, as there is no racial consensus and no actual "prototype" upon which these DNA researches are based. The "DNA TESTING" companies are anti-racist and they do ascribe to the agenda of the enemy, that of proving that we are all "related", not in a scientific, but in a propaganda for multiculturalism way of promotion.

The other thing that is done is extremely broad categorization, which confuses things even more, such as saying there is a "Mediterannean" gene sample. A jew armenoid blend and a baltic person or mostly Nordic person from Italy are not exactly the same thing, but they are all labelled "Mediterannean" under the same "regional" consensus. Then this is cooked and we get the "Mediterannean" DNA. So if one is "50% Mediterannean", this really explains nothing, as it can be due to any of the above DNA signatures that are being indexed, or even worse, their admixture.

All DNA corps are unclear and they hide how this "cooking" really takes place. The Dumb Goyim can't be allowed to know. Just know goyim everyone has Jewish DNA in them, and in particular, it's Jews that don't.

What is a better and craftier way to make everyone accept everyone else but by giving wrong genes to people? If everyone does DNA research and they get 0.3% Jewish, 5% Black, what have you, without it even existing in their ancestry, people are going to obviously be confused and disabled from acting against the enemy's agenda.

It's nothing new for the enemy to use pseudoscience for their purposes. Ironically, in the case of DNA tests, they self admit this is being done, that this is the purpose, and that how they "Sample" this is REGIONAL and not RACIAL. If something is REGIONAL, then French DNA in 2050 will mean Mulatto Kalergi DNA, and everyone half black will have "French DNA".

The same attempt to re-write history in regards to everyone coming from blacks (And since we all came from blacks, they say, we must "Return" to that state - the typical "From Nothingness to Nothingness" mental loop to the enemy). This is to rationalize race mixing, multiculturalism, and all sorts of other crimes the enemy is pushing forcefully. Not long ago, jews wrote the first Swede was Black with Blue Eyes.

The "Loving Multiculturalists" of "Diversity" should CELEBERATE it, even in their own demented argument, that we all came from "BLACKS" but we were finally divided! That is true Diversity. Their arguments are self collapsing, because they are lies, and only fronts. The reality is, they wished everyone came from Blacks, and they want everyone to be forced to become "Black", because this is clearly not the case.

Their arguments about "Diversity" are exactly what will lead to the end of all diversity on this planet. Everyone will be the same. Borg planet.

Then I guess Swedes are African and they also deserve Reparations and to be left alone in Sweden, since they are oppressed, according to the jewtalk? No, what the jew tries to get out of this errant logical game is to enforce race mixing and to give this full appropriation and universalist propaganda. Them making money through DNA testing while promoting their agenda is nothing negative in that regard, more shekels for more lying.

Lastly, it would be good also to consider that giving one's DNA to private companies is not really the cleverest thing to do, because not only they can resell this data (And to whom and why is largely unknown), but if they have specific knowledge, this may have unpredictable results for someone. This extends past the DNA testing as a product or thing.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I suspect they are taking samples in order to develop means of genetic manipulation and engineering. The more samples the better for them, and they can harvest millions of samples while making some shekels and promoting their race-mixing, multiculturalist agenda.

Not only are they fraudulent and blatantly against race, the very thing they should be showing, they are dangerous and even very hazardous to our civilization and people..

From Lucifudge Rofocal's story to HP HoodedCobra, we can see how dangerous and devastating uncontrolled and poorly implemented genetic engineering and manipulation is.

This is simply one of the many ways they seek to control science in order to develop more hazardous technologies, getting the samples and even the money they'd need for these dangerous researches from the unsuspecting populace who is blindly giving them what is arguably their most valuable and private physical possesion just to get lied to and be further driven to mental delusion and racial confusion.

Not to mention they also profile everyone through this and the dangers of giving your DNA freely to such agencies are incalculable.

It's one thing if governments or law enforcement have these, but these still have certain limits and regulation preventing them from totally abusing these and selling the to third parties (Which are quickly disappearing and already have ben broken since forever), but to give them to completely unmonitored agencies who have endless shady connections and can sell this info and data to any insane jewish owned third party to do whatever they want with it, completely under the radar, is stupid beyond words.

The research they can use this for are limitless.. From finding ways to destroy DNA through harmless looking products, EM radiation, creating weapons which can do so effectively and in unseen ways, cloning, insane hybridization research that should never be allowed, growing organs even for who knows what reasons...

People in labs have already publicly suceeded in "growing" bacon in some lab vats, by isolating certain strands of pig DNA, from the pork belly basically, and then growing these in labs, which produces apparently edible bacon.. Who knows what they can and will do wit human DNA and what they already are doing...

More than 20 years ago was the first publicly known succesful animal cloning experiment. I guarantee you they are already capable of cloning humans and even of mixing different human DNA strains to create ridiculous human hybrids and most likely other sick things as well, which again can be used for who knows what really...

It's all speculation at this point, but uncontrolled and completely lawless DNA research is just as dangerous and can lead to far more dangerous research than even nuclear research. It can destroy everything and for the jew this is all the better. It won't succeed, but enabling this by giving your DNA away for some arbitrary test that won't even give any real results is utter foolishness..

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Why they're trying so hard to collect all this dna from everyone
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13109

Mapping the Goyim + Artificial Intelligence + Bastardizing + Big Brother Everywhere + 1 World "Government" of Jews + Communism and so on, so forth.

I must have skipped your post, thanks for putting it here on that article.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Why they're trying so hard to collect all this dna from everyone
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13109

Mapping the Goyim + Artificial Intelligence + Bastardizing + Big Brother Everywhere + 1 World "Government" of Jews + Communism and so on, so forth.

I must have skipped your post, thanks for putting it here on that article.
Reminds me of the show Fringe about a genius scientist who spent his life working on crazy "supernatural" things. There was one episode where somebody stole his research about genetic engineering and was going to use it to create diseases that are specific to whatever dna he encodes into the disease. So he would go into a place with a hot cup of tea and pour a little bit of the liquid with the disease in it into the tea. Then when the steam goes up everyone would start choking who had that specific dna. Then the original scientist that the show is about made a new strain of disease with the dna of the criminal so in a giant room full of people only the criminal was harmed and choked to death and everyone else was safe. This kindof thing could be happening for real right now and probably is.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bigot Boy said:
I know this has been covered, but want to mention what happened. A girl, who was clearly very white, although had a bit of Mexican in her, showed me the results of a DNA test she took. It said she was not only 0.3% black (this is BS in itself), but also 0.3% Ashkenazi Jew... This should serve as a reminder not to trust any DNA tests, as Jews will simply throw in some BS percentages like this to mess with one's head. While making a pretty penny at the same time.

"The "Loving Multiculturalists" of "Diversity" should CELEBERATE it, even in their own demented argument, that we all came from "BLACKS" but we were finally divided! That is true Diversity. Their arguments are self collapsing, because they are lies, and only fronts. The reality is, they wished everyone came from Blacks, and they want everyone to be forced to become "Black", because this is clearly not the case.

Their arguments about "Diversity" are exactly what will lead to the end of all diversity on this planet. Everyone will be the same. Borg planet.

Then I guess Swedes are African and they also deserve Reparations and to be left alone in Sweden, since they are oppressed, according to the jewtalk? No, what the jew tries to get out of this errant logical game is to enforce race mixing and to give this full appropriation and universalist propaganda. Them making money through DNA testing while promoting their agenda is nothing negative in that regard, more shekels for more lying."...

This whole part is a good summary of their obnoxious hypocrisy.

Be DiVeRsE by undiversifying yourself, and when the whites are the minority they will only receive the "gift" of rape and pillaging of the mongrel races.

Seeing jews like that one in your documentary about open boarders who spoke about - and Im paraphrasing - "those nazis not having enough children so this is very good for the population" is another shitty reference to what youre saying about their regional standard of "race", and more lying for shekels.

They don't even have to lie, the shit mouthed reptoids openly admit its what theyre doing as long as you don't openly repeat the same exact thing they've been saying, because then you become an anti semite and must be tortured goyummm.

This post made a lot of sense, thank you.

If everyone does DNA research and they get 0.3% Jewish, 5% Black, what have you, without it even existing in their ancestry, people are going to obviously be confused and disabled from acting against the enemy's agenda.
I've been thinking exactly this, and just how effective it could really be. To individuals who receive results such as these, one would have to show them the fraudulence of the DNA testing system before they could truly open their eyes to the Jews without running into mental blocks.

images

images

images

The deep state has also admitted to coming out and using the DNA banks of these sites as well to hunt criminals. They keep people's DNA, this is being used to build a DNA bank on the population for Orwellian reasons.

As for Kike Enoch and such they can send someone else's DNA in with their name wrote on it.

HP Mageson666 said:
The deep state has also admitted to coming out and using the DNA banks of these sites as well to hunt criminals. They keep people's DNA, this is being used to build a DNA bank on the population for Orwellian reasons.

As for Kike Enoch and such they can send someone else's DNA in with their name wrote on it.

Yes, I was thinking of the same on Enoch and all these jews, just get a White guy to spit on the tube, and then they claim oh, they are 100% White.

Like Simonsen aka "Southern" literally admitted she is a jewess from holohoax survivor imaginary family, and did a video years ago in a robe at a 5 star hotel, half naked, about her so called "Results". Then she got her laptop and she showed the results. This was like a year ago or so if I remember correctly. And people are like Yay our jew slut is now white, yippieeee.

SdD said:

For those that don't get what SdD means here, this is a "Fusion" from Dragonball Z, when people connect their fingers, and they become "One". In the children shirt here is portrayed the "Fusion" between man and animal.

Alex Jones is not wrong on the fact that in places like China they are creating human animal hybrids, and do all sorts of experimentation. China is a lawless place without any remorse about anything living, no prob for them in their Orwell state to pick a few disobedient people off the streets and try to make them half swine.

A few of the most reputable "mad scientists" like that are from China. Mad not as in productive, but mad as in that they create all sorts of insane hybrids and other crazy shit like that. They also tried to grow human organs in pigs, but they failed. Of course, they found out after transplanting it, that it was incompatible. Here's some Communism for everyone.

That's the first thing Kike Enoch claimed when his DNA came back, "Hey goys...um guys, I didn't like get somebody else to spit in this thing, just trust me ok" because he obviously did. Especially when he admits his Jewishness while being interviewed. The guy is right next to Zuckerberg in alien jewbot appearance. That is totality Jewish.

Duke just took the time to get numerous cosmetic work done, but with Enoch its just not possible. Which is why he went through the trouble of pretending to get a DNA test done.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Yes, I was thinking of the same on Enoch and all these jews, just get a White guy to spit on the tube, and then they claim oh, they are 100% White.

Like Simonsen aka "Southern" literally admitted she is a jewess from holohoax survivor imaginary family, and did a video years ago in a robe at a 5 star hotel, half naked, about her so called "Results". Then she got her laptop and she showed the results. This was like a year ago or so if I remember correctly. And people are like Yay our jew slut is now white, yippieeee.

Filthy parasites!
So there are no such normal and trustful company which can do a real DNA test, at all? All of them are fraud? Even in Asia, for example in Japan?
And all kind of DNA tests are useless totally? :?

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:
Filthy parasites!
So there are no such normal and trustful company which can do a real DNA test, at all? All of them are fraud? Even in Asia, for example in Japan?
And all kind of DNA tests are useless totally? :?

They all follow the same "regional" methodology. So I do not think so at the current point. In the future, well maybe. If it becomes an agenda of importance in reality about race and not everyone has turned into a Kalergi's spawn, surely we will find a way around this.

The jews have found their own way around this by finding jew specific factors that make one a jew such as the Cohen genes. The rabbis do not base of decisions only on this just yet, they take a serious look at the background etc. For the goyim, just confuse.

I got one of these tests a long time ago. I knew it was a joke because my grandfather on my moms side is fully Turkish, but when I got the test results it said I was only 1% Turkish, they even tried to put some Israel in there, as a part of the "regional DNA".

I donated blood for the first time last week only to realize a few days later that I had just given a large organization a sample of my blood with all my information stamped on it. Oops.

DemonsAreOurFriends said:
I donated blood for the first time last week only to realize a few days later that I had just given a large organization a sample of my blood with all my information stamped on it. Oops.

This is way less dangerous than sending your data consenting for actual profiling, or at least one would assume.

DemonsAreOurFriends said:
They drink that shit on Yom Kippur!
There was a documentary I saw about illegal organ transplants, and almost 100% of them all go directly to Israel. Same with most of the blood people donate. Maybe most of the blood goes to hospitals at first, but the hospital only keeps it for a short time before it's not good for medical purposes anymore, so then where do you think it goes? There are several different companies that spend billions of dollars buying the old blood from all the hospitals around the world, and of course all these companies are owned and created in Israel. They drink it for fun on their holidays!

((((Jesse Karmazin)))) and his company ((((Ambrosia)))) take children's blood to inject into old k*kes
https://www.newsweek.com/2017/07/21/ambrosia-jesse-karmazin-startup-will-give-you-young-blood-reverse-aging-it-623215.html  
Jesse-Karmazin-CEO-Ambrosia.jpg

((((Karmazin))))

Peter Thiel WANTS TO INJECT HIMSELF WITH YOUNG PEOPLE’S BLOOD
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/08/peter-thiel-wants-to-inject-himself-with-young-peoples-blood  
peter-thiel-blood-thief.jpg

Fuck, look at the beak on that one!

Blood Sucking Freaks: The Rightwing Billionaires at Cerberus Capital Literally Suck Blood From The Poor
http://exiledonline.com/blood-sucking-freaks-the-rightwing-billionaires-at-cerberus-capital-literally-pump-human-blood-for-profit/  

$8k a liter: Strange new startup harvests young blood to sell to the rich
https://www.rt.com/usa/449104-anti-aging-startup-harvests-blood/ 

nosferatu-1922-001-max-shreck-bedside-00n-2r5.jpg

Why do vampires always look so j*wish? Because they are! The idea of vampires started in an ancient greek village where the greek citizens were being ritually killed by j*ws, drained of their blood, then the j*ws drank their blood! And still all these years later the same story again! Name one single j*w holiday or celebration that isn't about drinking the blood of gentiles (trick question, that's what they're all about!) !!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back