Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan

Mageson666

Satan

In the ancient pre-Abrahamic world, the title Satan was the name of the sacred serpent and the serpent from Egypt to India was the symbol of the human soul, the power of the soul and the immortality of the soul.

From the ancient Egyptian text the Papyrus of Nu we find something important.

Papyrus of Nu:
"I am the serpent Sata whose years are many,. I die and I am born again each day. I am the serpent Sata which dwelleth in the uttermost parts of the earth. I die, and I am born again, and I renew myself, and I grow young each day."[1]

"[my note Sata] He embodied immortality and was the "son of the Earth' reborn each day from the womb of the Great Mother."[2]

The serpent Sata was also called Satan by the ancients. The Egyptian serpent Sata is the Ouroboros in ancient Egypt which is the symbol of eternal life of the Hermetic Magnum Opus. This symbol is also the halo of the risen serpent and fully activated consciousness. This is the symbol of the risen Kundalini serpent of Satan:

horus.jpg

This is also shown as the famous "Eye of Ra" which is the Ra [sun] the solar halo of super consciousness, this symbol also represented the fully activated spiritual, psychic powers or "Siddhi's" in the Egyptian pyramid texts[3] and in serpent Yoga in the east as well:

Eye-of_Horus.jpg

This also appears as the famous Uraeus:

nemes-toutankh_small.jpg

The Uraeus was the symbol of supreme power to the Egyptians. The Uraeus protected the Pharaoh from evil. The supreme power is spiritual power, that which is Satan.

In ancient Vedic India which shared the same culture as Egypt, the name "Sata" is the highest name of God its also spelled with the anusvara on the end making it "Satan" as well and also appears as Satana in the east. The title of the five elements which form the soul is SaTaNaMa in serpent Yoga in India. Satanama means "Hail Satan" which is reverence for the highest God, Truth, the serpent, in Sanskrit. This title "Satanama" is given the meaning of 100 which is a number that relates to the center of consciousness called "The Eye of Ra" in Egypt as we have noted the serpent Satan is shown as connecting to this Eye and awaking the mind to super consciousness and the Siddhi's. SaTaNaMa is a mantra to awaken the third eye and crown in serpent Yoga. Which is why Satan in Sanskrit also means "Truth" the Gnosis of the super consciousness state. This state is power, the state of the Yogic Siddhi's.

This is revealing, remember the serpent Satan is what protects the Pharaoh, the individual from the forces of evil and ignorance. Satan in the translation of the Hebrew letters, their occult meaning in Kabbalah is thus:

"The Serpent that Surrounds [my note the Jews] and Ensnares us in order to devour and destroy our Life."

What the Rabbi's are stating here is the fully risen serpent [Satan] of the Gentiles and the energy, power and consciousness of such, is their greatest danger and threat, the reality that will destroy them. This is why the Torah is full of curses on the Gentile serpent and Satan, the Jewish Torah gives numerous instructions that "YHVH" the Jewish People and their plan to enslave Gentile humanity, will be destroyed if the Gentiles ascend the serpent of Satan. Which is why the Jewish program of Christianity removes all spirituality [serpent knowledge] from the Gentiles.

Satan is the enemy of the Jewish People, totality. The Jews are an alien soul and didn't come from Satan, as the Rabbi's themselves state in their own Jewish texts.

Sources
[1] Christ In Egypt, D.M. Murdock
[2]The Serpent Grail, Philip Gardiner and Gary Osborn
[3] Opening the Door to Immortality, C H Harvey

This is why the Final RTR has been so powerful with freeing the soul, its just dissolving the enemy bindings totality. Right there you can tell these Kikes know how important it is to bind Gentiles.

The new age people can't admit that Satanama means "Hail Satan" the word Nama, means "Hail" to salute to the deity and then Sata is Satan.

This is the same with Reiki, I studied the proper system which came from Japan, no Jesus mentioned anywhere. Then the new agers come in and start altering things to put the word Christ and angels into everything. Now people are calling on the Jewish thought form to channel energy into unfortunate people.

Soten is the Japanese God of Reiki, which is Satan and now the enemy is trying to turn this into new age Christianity. Reiki is based on kundalini activation the third level shows the kundalini cobra breath as its technique. Have fun trying to go anywhere with Reiki while being part of a Jewish binding spell.

Hi HP Mageson666, I am new here. I enjoyed this post, a lot of interesting and enlightening information.I had a question separate from this post; regarding the NorthWestfront and the Jos opinions on them or on ethnostates in general.

HP Mageson666 said:
Satan
. SaTaNaMa is a mantra to awaken the third eye and crown in serpent Yoga.

Please repost the satanama meditation like in the old forums the one the used fingers i.e thumb touching index finger.

Lasollor said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Satan

Please repost the satanama meditation like in the old forums the one the used fingers i.e thumb touching index finger.

The 7 is not a number of death, and the 108 won't send you to hell, so do not worry.

HP Mageson666 said:
The new age people can't admit that Satanama means "Hail Satan" the word Nama, means "Hail" to salute to the deity and then Sata is Satan.

This is the same with Reiki, I studied the proper system which came from Japan, no Jesus mentioned anywhere. Then the new agers come in and start altering things to put the word Christ and angels into everything. Now people are calling on the Jewish thought form to channel energy into unfortunate people.

Soten is the Japanese God of Reiki, which is Satan and now the enemy is trying to turn this into new age Christianity. Reiki is based on kundalini activation the third level shows the kundalini cobra breath as its technique. Have fun trying to go anywhere with Reiki while being part of a Jewish binding spell.

I remember reading a book on Reiki which was meant for experienced practitioners and in that book it was mentioned that they had to practice every day and that at some point they'd start to feel where exactly the placements were needed as opposed to just doing the placements for x problem or saying 'the energy just goes there' and the negative energy/illness/whatever they meant exactly or something being called bosen I think.

Its just interesting to see you mention this. Just saying :) .

And ye.. way too much nonsense is added to reiki nowadays :s .

That book also mentioned that the phrase has been translated improperly. The one that says 'Dont be angry today ... yada yada'

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lasollor said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Satan

The 7 is not a number of death, and the 108 won't send you to hell, so do not worry.

Aww man.. what if I wanted to go to Hell? Feels bad man. ;-;

:p

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back