Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Danger For Those Without

Mageson666

The reality of the danger of spiritual practices for those who are without are drastic. The texts of Ramana, stated that kundalini awaking can bring "madness and death" upon those who practice such path. Today Hindu swami's will tell you about what happened to the famous ones like Ramakrisna and others, they got to a level where the kundalini energy really started to awaken and ascend and the effects are the serpent energy hit numerous internal blockages and it manifested in sickness and death from such. Others just went insane as well. Within the eastern texts they have what is called "The Final Breath" this when a person literally just dies within the major stage of kundalini activation and ascension, the body due to the internal blockages, lack or internal development, just can't handle this wave of energy and the person exits the body. There are numerous tales of this occurring in the east. Its considered one of the dangers must one undertake to attempt to reach the ascended state.

The reason for this occurring are due to the removal of proper spiritual knowledge by the enemy and the corruption of the knowledge that remains. And the numerous curses of the enemy upon the serpent power, the soul of Gentiles, that billions of Gentile morons in Christianity and Islam pour their collective psychic energies into. The curses are designed to create major blockages within the soul and make it dangerous to awaken the kundalini. The Jewish Torah has numerous curses upon the serpent of Satan within the book of Genesis. This is also why the serpent is turned into a negative symbol by the enemy, its a form of Kabbalistic, sympathetic magic, this acts together in the mass mind to connect with the curses of the Torah and allow the curses of the Torah on the serpent energies of the Gentile soul to manifest stronger.

Without the direct protection of Satan and the Demons and their guidance, activation and raising of the serpent properly, would be impossible.

So not even a single soul among them could figure out that proper balance of elements is a must if one wants to clear the internal blockages and ascend the serpent? wow! They even gave a title to their demise..."The Final Breath"...like its inevitable and to be expected..lol

I think it would be very ignorant to say that you can reach a level equal to god without any help from them.

Great post which explained my thoughts.

Regards!

HP Mageson666 said:

The reality of the danger of spiritual practices for those who are without are drastic. The texts of Ramana, stated that kundalini awaking can bring "madness and death" upon those who practice such path. Today Hindu swami's will tell you about what happened to the famous ones like Ramakrisna and others, they got to a level where the kundalini energy really started to awaken and ascend and the effects are the serpent energy hit numerous internal blockages and it manifested in sickness and death from such. Others just went insane as well. Within the eastern texts they have what is called "The Final Breath" this when a person literally just dies within the major stage of kundalini activation and ascension, the body due to the internal blockages, lack or internal development, just can't handle this wave of energy and the person exits the body. There are numerous tales of this occurring in the east. Its considered one of the dangers must one undertake to attempt to reach the ascended state.

The reason for this occurring are due to the removal of proper spiritual knowledge by the enemy and the corruption of the knowledge that remains. And the numerous curses of the enemy upon the serpent power, the soul of Gentiles, that billions of Gentile morons in Christianity and Islam pour their collective psychic energies into. The curses are designed to create major blockages within the soul and make it dangerous to awaken the kundalini. The Jewish Torah has numerous curses upon the serpent of Satan within the book of Genesis. This is also why the serpent is turned into a negative symbol by the enemy, its a form of Kabbalistic, sympathetic magic, this acts together in the mass mind to connect with the curses of the Torah and allow the curses of the Torah on the serpent energies of the Gentile soul to manifest stronger.

Without the direct protection of Satan and the Demons and their guidance, activation and raising of the serpent properly, would be impossible.

For kundalini awaking minimum steps:

1. Dedicating your soul to satan (getting protection of Satan and the Demons and their guidance)
2. opening the chakras from top to bottom 8 to 1
3. Kundalini + Hatha joga daily
4. doing the final rtr daily ( helps for opening chakras/removes enemy blockages/curses )

I know there are more chakras (extensions and more upwards) of the main ones,
if someone would only work on the main ones would the extensions also open / empower over time by itself? (but slower as worked direktly)

My personal experiences, wading through the Internet, and reading books on kundalini as I find them in my search, is that the serpent cannot rise fully or at all without the guidance of Satan and his demons, our Guardian Demon(s).
People by themselves who are without, only get so far.
The enemy influences them to seek everything and everyone (RHP religions, RHP gurus, themselves) but never Satan. Unless they are meant to be spiritual Satanists or already are one, they will be directed by a Demon/ess to these forums and the main sites.

People who are without are misdirected. They seek "jesus", New Age teachings, corrupt information from the occult, and some "gurus" are so full of themselves that they only rely on experience (their own, might I add) and do not even crack open a book about the kundalini awakening process.

Reading about the process lessens fear, surprises and the knowledge gives one peace, comfort, strength, and dispels ignorance. One understands what is happening when it happens. Satan has guided me to some books that answered my questions when I was going through a difficult part of the kundalini awakening process. He knew exactly what I needed. I am very grateful to him and my guardian Demoness, Marchosias.

I'm not just saying this. This is what I have done and what has helped me.

I once mentioned here and there in these forums about a ex-Freemason I was acquaintances with. We never became friends because my Guardian Demoness warned me that "he is with the enemy" and therefore is MY enemy, and an enemy of Satan.

I cut off all contact with him soon thereafter.

His kundalini is awakened. I don't know how far risen it is (I never asked) but an enemy spirit is imitating "Hermes" (who is also known as Thoth) to influence and "guide" this guy. He just takes it all and is now writing books. They include Enochian angel magick, the Kabbalah, and other jewish teachings, along with his own experiences in kundalini. Much of his stuff is also channeled (by the enemy entity posing as "Hermes.")

This is just a small example of what happens to people who have their kundalini awakened and are without. The enemy hones in on these people like a beacon and leads them everywhere, in circles at the least and to their demise at the worst.

Great sermon, High Priest Mageson666. Thank you for writing this. It is very informative.

magus.immortalis said:
His kundalini is awakened. I don't know how far risen it is (I never asked) but an enemy spirit is imitating "Hermes" (who is also known as Thoth) to influence and "guide" this guy. He just takes it all and is now writing books. They include Enochian angel magick, the Kabbalah, and other jewish teachings, along with his own experiences in kundalini. Much of his stuff is also channeled (by the enemy entity posing as "Hermes.")

is the reality unfortunately; I distrusted these beings because of this ...

True enough,the enemy has tarnished the image of Kundalini.This has been done through exaggeration of ups and downs of raising the serpent.what they fail to reveal is that Satan and The Daemons are the only assistance in raising the Fiery serpent of which they can't because they are against him.
Another thing is how they negatively paint the kundalini experiences negatively such no one dare work on their kundalini thus letting it remain dormant ...
Hail Father Satan

magus.immortalis said:
My personal experiences, wading through the Internet, and reading books on kundalini as I find them in my search, is that the serpent cannot rise fully or at all without the guidance of Satan and his demons, our Guardian Demon(s).
The enemy influences them to seek everything and everyone (RHP religions, RHP gurus, themselves) but never Satan. Unless they are meant to be spiritual Satanists or already are one, they will be directed by a Demon/ess to these forums and the main sites.

People who are without are misdirected. They seek "jesus", New Age teachings, corrupt information from the occult, and some "gurus" are so full of themselves that they only rely on experience (their own, might I add) and do not even crack open a book about the kundalini awakening process.

Reading about the process lessens fear, surprises and the knowledge gives one peace, comfort, strength, and dispels ignorance. One understands what is happening when it happens. Satan has guided me to some books that answered my questions when I was going through a difficult part of the kundalini awakening process. He knew exactly what I needed. I am very grateful to him and my guardian Demoness, Marchosias.

I once mentioned here and there in these forums about a ex-Freemason I was acquaintances with. We never became friends because my Guardian Demoness warned me that "he is with the enemy" and therefore is MY enemy, and an enemy of Satan.

This is just a small example of what happens to people who have their kundalini awakened and are without. The enemy hones in on these people like a beacon and leads them everywhere, in circles at the least and to their demise at the worst.

Great sermon, High Priest Mageson666. Thank you for writing this. It is very informative.

It is no coincidence that it was in November and December of last year when I had a serious awakening of my kundalini that the enemy was stalking to try to deceive me by they posing as the gods, they tried to make me believe unreal things without meaning as, for example in another distant life I was a God and the son of two importants gods and a lot of other nonsense, for two months I felt delirious, it was thanks to my GD Gomory so I did not end up going crazy.

Hp Mageson666

Thank,s for protecting me i understand that it would give away to much with my reply.
A little stupid of me. the enemy eye,s see this also.

Hail Satan

Wotanwarrior said:
magus.immortalis said:

It is no coincidence that it was in November and December of last year when I had a serious awakening of my kundalini that the enemy was stalking to try to deceive me by they posing as the gods, they tried to make me believe unreal things without meaning as, for example in another distant life I was a God and the son of two importants gods and a lot of other nonsense, for two months I felt delirious, it was thanks to my GD Gomory so I did not end up going crazy.

I am glad to hear your Guardian Demoness Gomory looked out for you. My Guardian Demoness, Marchosias, and others also look out for me. I also believed a lot of ridiculous things for a time.
It used to get really overwhelming for me sometimes, in the past. I wouldn't know what I would do without Satan and my Guardians.

Hail Satan!
Hail Marchosias!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back