Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Trump’s anti-Semitism envoy assures American Jewish leaders that president is committed to protecting Jews

Mageson666

When the Jews created the Soviet Union, the first law passed by them was "The Anti-Semitism Act." Which made being accused of anti-Semitism, the death penalty for Gentiles.

From the article:

“My office was created by law and designed to protect the Jewish people throughout the world. Think about that,” Carr [my note a Jewess] said Thursday. “The world’s greatest power is focused, by law and design, on protecting the Jews. It’s something not to be taken for granted.”

Because Jews have no control over the American government, they have special legal and political office to impose their power on the American People and the world.

Trump’s anti-Semitism envoy assures American Jewish leaders that president is committed to protecting Jews
By Sam Sokol February 21, 2019 4:43 pm

https://www.jta.org/2019/02/21/united-states/trumps-anti-semitism-envoy-assures-american-jewish-leaders-that-president-is-committed-to-protecting-jews

[My note to highlight the absolute hypocrisy of Jewish whining and general lying, this article is full of Jewish Talmud quotes. Oy Veh!]

JERUSALEM (JTA) — The State Department’s new envoy on anti-Semitism addressed American Jewish leaders gathered for a conference here, and praised President Donald Trump for his commitment to fighting that bias.

When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 [Goyim] slaves.

Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D

Elan Carr appeared to charm delegates of the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations, who hosted the envoy Thursday toward the end of their annual four-day trip here.
But a number of leaders remained skeptical of Trump and his commitment to battling anti-Semitism, despite the vigorous applause Carr received when he spoke of the administration’s recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and declared that anti-Zionism is a form of contemporary anti-Semitism. Trump remains divisive in the wider Jewish community, earning praise for his support of Israel and opprobrium for rhetoric that his critics say has stoked racism.
Kill the Goyim by any means possible.

Choshen Ha'mishpat 425:50

Carr, 50, a Hebrew-speaking former Los Angeles prosecutor who served with the U.S. Army in Iraq, was named as the special envoy for monitoring and combating anti-Semitism earlier this month. The post, which was held by Ira Forman under President Barack Obama, had sat empty for the first two years of the Trump presidency despite protests from lawmakers and Jewish groups

“My office was created by law and designed to protect the Jewish people throughout the world. Think about that,” Carr said Thursday. “The world’s greatest power is focused, by law and design, on protecting the Jews. It’s something not to be taken for granted.”

Tob shebbe goyyim harog - Even the best of the Goyim (Gentiles) should be killed.

Soferim 15, Rule 10

Carr declared that the president “could not be more passionate about the issue” of fighting anti-Semitism and had “spent considerable time speaking about anti-Semitism in his State of the Union address.”
In the Feb. 5 address, Trump referred to anti-Semitism as a “vile poison” and a “venomous creed,” and introduced survivors of the October shooting at a Pittsburgh synagogue.

Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night.

Midrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L

Carr, who was in Israel to meet with government officials and members of civil society, also praised Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, saying that Pompeo “couldn’t be more determined” to wipe out the “disease” of Jew hatred.
“Pompeo speaks about this at every opportunity and is passionate about it,” Carr said. “It’s the business of this administration and of the United States to fight anti-Semitism.”

Everything a Jew needs for his church ritual no goy is permitted to manufacture, but only a Jew, because this must be manufactured by human beings and the Jew is not permitted to consider the goyim as human beings.

Schulchan Oruch, Orach Chaim 14, 20, 32, 33, 39

Carr was adamant that the White House would “not ignore any part of the ideological spectrum” and would go after anti-Semitism “regardless of the ideological clothing in which it dresses itself,” from ultranationalism on the right to left-wing anti-Zionism. Some Jewish groups belonging to the Presidents Conference, an umbrella representing a range of political ideologies, have been concerned that a Department of Homeland Security program on countering violent extremism was shifted during the Trump administration to focus solely on Muslim extremism and not white nationalism.

A Jew may do to a non-Jewess what he can do. He may treat her as he treats a piece of meat.

Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348
Among the threats Carr cited were traditional forms of anti-Semitism such as “statements of government officials who call us internationalist outsiders who subvert society” and attacks by those who say that Jewish advocacy for immigrants is a threat to America. The gunman charged in the Pittsburgh shooting was reported to have railed against Jewish support for immigrants’ rights.

A non-Jew is "legally fatherless," regardless of whether or not the father is known. Gentile children are essentially asses and horses, i.e., animals.]

Avodah Zarah 36b

“Anti-Semitism is a human sickness and rots to the core every society that embraces it,” Carr said.
Several high-profile American Jewish leaders who attended Carr’s speech lauded the new envoy even as they expressed reservations regarding the president who appointed him. Given the sensitivity of the matter, none of them agreed to speak on the record.

That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful.

That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general.

A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat, 348

“You have to give credit where credit is due,” one prominent figure told the Jewish Telegraphic Agency. “We can be critical and we should be, and we need to be critical, but when we can give credit to an administration and its appointed official we should be able to do so. This is a good appointment and the Jewish community has and will support it. It’s unfortunate it took two years to do it.”

Happy will be the lost of Israel, whom the Holy One, blessed be He, has chosen from amongst the Goyim, of whom the Scriptures say: "Their work is but vanity, it is an illusion at which we must laugh; they will all perish when God visits them in His wrath." At the moment when the Holy One, blessed be He, will exterminate all the Goyim of the world, Israel alone will subsist, even as it is written: "The Lord alone will appear great on that day!...

Zohar, Vayshlah 177b
One well-known national Jewish official, speaking of Carr’s relatively late appointment, told JTA that the early days of the Trump administration were marked by a degree of chaos that saw very few positions being filled. He pointed out that there are still countries to which the United States has not sent ambassadors. Moreover, he said, Pompeo made the issue a priority, as opposed to his predecessor, Rex Tillerson, Trump’s first secretary of state.
The Jewish official, intimating inside knowledge of the matter, also said that another candidate had strung along the State Department for a number of months before backing out and forcing it to relaunch the process.
In June 2017, Tillerson appeared to question the need for an anti-Semitism envoy — a position mandated by Congress — saying the fight against anti-Semitism may be more effective without one.
Another Jewish official in praising Carr said he had many fans in the organized Jewish community, but reservations remained regarding the Trump administration’s approach.

Extermination of the Goyim is a necessary sacrifice.

Zohar, Shemoth

“He’s a decorated veteran, a committed Jewish leader and a real mensch,” the official said. “However, many of us are very concerned about Carr’s appointment being used as a diversion to excuse or distract from over two years of President Trump’s anti-Semitic dog whistles. I hope this is the start of something new. Carr and Trump will need to prove that there is a new attitude across the board before we kiss their rings.”

Everyone who sheds the blood of the impious [non-Jews] is as acceptable to God as he who offers a sacrifice to God.

Yalkut 245c

Asked about the concerns regarding the long hiatus between anti-Semitism envoys, Carr said he believed that there were “a number of reasons.”

Kill the Goyim by any means possible.

Choshen Ha'mishpat 425:50
“There were a number of candidates that were looked at and a number of internal adjustments at the State Department that Secretary Tillerson made, and then when Secretary Pompeo came aboard he’s made this a huge focus of his,” Carr told JTA. “I just couldn’t be more impressed with his determination and I’m thrilled that I was chosen to carry the banner of the United States while fighting for the safety of the Jewish people.”

A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.

Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore Dia 17

This is extremely disturbing. So now you can't speak out against the Jews or Zionism . You can't even criticize their policies ? Wtf ? Is this real ? In the US ?

Did this right before deciding to release those Fisa memos. Almost like a kind of cover. "Don't blame me for what everyone says about you after they read what you have done, I set up this whole office specifically to protect you." Gets more people talking about it anyway.

Under Trump the Jews have just come out with the fact they control the American government. America is the global superpower and Jews control America.

This Trump situation is nothing but a problem for them. Because everyone is noticing all the Jews around Trump and all the Israel first promises and Jew praise. The other President's were Jewish pawn's, but they knew how to hide this from the mainstream. And now the whole debate from Trump is the democratic party is horrible because they don't love Jews enough. The democratic party is run by Jews, but somehow don't love Jews. Because one Muslim progressive in the democratic congress didn't want the law against any boycott of Israel in the business world to pass. And pointed out this law was the work of the Israel lobby that runs Washington.

Trump in his latest speech on the Republican Jewish meeting was revealing. They are only worried sick about ideas of giving people financial provisions because if "America is to collapse, Israel will be left on it's own".

The awkward moment when the President of the USA is so concerned of any social measure, not because that it may destroy his countries economy, but only over if the yids are left defenseless and Greater Israel does not commence.

That's a disgusting thing to hear. The other statement of Pelosi, "Even if Capitol Hill falls, Israel will get it's shekels" was probably the only second dumber statement heard.

The good news is they are scared shitless to say these things to reassure the jews. They also describe the situation as an all time "holy fucking cow" in regards to the jews being unveiled.

The RTR's have to be kept at full force.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
...Greater Israel does not commence.

This is something that has been on my mind. You or Mageson mentioned in the past the only reason these things didn't happen is because at certain points people woke up and popped the hymies in the face ruining their plans.

Basically if you look at the history both spiritually(astrological) and physically every single event in the Levant came about only by continuous pressure by them. If we look at it from our side we slaughtered MANY of their plans much like their precious Solomon Temple guarded by the Omni-giga, supa-powa yahweh. And not just once but twice; well three times as of yet nothing has happened not even a deep state, false flag to start the creation.

The question becomes do you believe they planned for such creation of Greater Israel to occur sooner rather than later? or is it with all the monkey wrenches thrown at the clockwork of the enemy. Did they intend to refortify their plans to create it throughout times later on.

I guess what I'm trying to say is they are going full-steam ahead in these Rothschild/Jew induced times after the Great Scare by Germany. After a few decades of acting like the good guys in, 1980 full steam came the Kalergi assaults on both hemispheres Africa-M.E.-to-Europe and Central-South Americas-to-North America. And future planned events like the 2040/2045 plans, etc.etc.

But my question is what exactly happens if nothing ever materializes for them. For example lets say no war starts, nothing, not even a counter-attack by the Allied Mid-East States against Israel. Like literally Israel is left to dry in the air being seen as who they are by everyone else. Are they just going to lament and cry ad-nausium about the poor bible and poor jews and (((muh prophecies))).

I mean is it ever going to get to a point where these shitheads are ever going to realize: We(jews): Greater Israel, NOW!; rest of the world: Never, ever, not ever!. And with mass communication I'm guessing this is something they can't sweep under the rug.

As for Trump are the RTR and the spells they place on Gentiles going haywire. I mean he is both a danger to us and danger to them more so to them as he did things to transmogrify the (((fake news))). But seems to me like Trump and the people working in Capital Hill expose themselves for the shills they are.

It's funny HP Cobra we've been spamming the F-RTR since July not even another RTR(except Kol Nidre) like the Blood sacrifice ritual to poison the enemy blood sacrifices. I would have personally thought you'd mention to do both at certain times during judiac and pislamic dates but seems to me like we are annihilating EVERY thing of the bible even the incorrectly rebuilt passages that somehow in their stupidity support Gentiles like the Damascus is restored, where if you reverse Damascus it hurts Syria.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is do you believe Trump will expose himself and the enemy and shabbos more so as time goes on acting like a buffoon?

The thing I find Trump weird a short while back he mentioned he is going to release the FISA documents, at least key documents. But then he does this shit I mean I can't make heads or tales on one hand I praise him for doing the right thing like border wall, preventing mass American Kalergi assault or FISA release. On another I'm like "My god how far are the jews hands up his ass turning him into a puppet". I know Trump has a lot of shekels and isn't easy to bribe but sometimes it's like "WTF is trump doing". I can also come to the understanding that through acting like a good shabbos and shill he exposes the enemies much like your comment on Pelosi, further fuel for our fire.

Gear88, I hear you and I often have some of those exact thoughts on the future; Particularly now Netanyahu is annexing Golan and the West Bank. Military, Political and Social events are happening so fast on the International scene. It seems like every 3 weeks a new event unfolds. When does the sword come out and the Zionist mask fall off? What happens post Trump in American presidential politics etc

side note lol these are those Pelosi sound bites.

.."even if America falls...."

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1102985099367366657/video/1

.."my father was a Shabbos Goy.."

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/260946

The full Trump Republican Jewish Coalition speech:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/04/07/full_replay_president_trump_addresses_republican_jewish_coalition.html

Gear88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It's funny HP Cobra we've been spamming the F-RTR since July not even another RTR(except Kol Nidre) like the Blood sacrifice ritual to poison the enemy blood sacrifices. I would have personally thought you'd mention to do both at certain times during judiac and pislamic dates but seems to me like we are annihilating EVERY thing of the bible even the incorrectly rebuilt passages that somehow in their stupidity support Gentiles like the Damascus is restored, where if you reverse Damascus it hurts Syria.

This is Satan's and Azazel's command to keep at it.

The Final RTR goes for the...finalizing of it all. *

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Gear88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is Satan's and Azazel's command to keep at it.

Is it so hard for everyone to understand that the Final Rtr is All the Rtrs in One? Lol

We don't need the others, if we needed them the God's will had tell us to do them...

luis said:
Is it so hard for everyone to understand that the Final Rtr is All the Rtrs in One? Lol

We don't need the others, if we needed them the God's will had tell us to do them...

I understand we are shotgun blasting everything out. But the prior RTRs created an effect like Kol Nidre; raise energies, reverse hebrew, affirmation; then results are their karmic removal is negated in fact we even make it so whatever sins committed are kept on them and exposed further. So not just simply no karma removal we went a step above and made their karma be exposed.

The Final RTR merely destroys the very essence of the entire letters and the words associated with the alephbet. I understand it's much more powerful and perhaps takes a bit more time to do things early on because it's on a mission to attack EVERYTHING and only after a period of time does it begin to create more holes and elimination of this matrix. Though again I'm sure early on with the guidance of the Gods these *everything* attacks occurred later as we already punched holes into the enemy and popping them at key locations.

I'm not denying the F-RTR, I mean I do it. But what I don't understand is all it does is destroy not like we are manipulating reality to create an effect. Sorta like the shema it's effects or affirmations are "Loss of protection, loss of special privileges, and not just awareness but exposure as alien souls". I fully understand by shotgun blasting the F-RTR it just completely rains on the enemy parade.

We are hitting everything but I guess my reasoning is what replaces the matrix, this so-called metatron encapsulation. What exactly is gonna descend down from the heavens. I guess if I had to describe it using the enemy lingo, their actions are to de-malkuth the lower Satanic and eliminate the Greater Satanic make it a pipe dream. On the opposite end we are preventing the de-malkithization of the lower Satanic and in fact materializing the Greater Satanic by the elimination of not just Greater Israel(not just the country), biblical witchcraft but eliminating the metatron matrix, the very astral cage produced by the enemy whether it be their anti-devas and or the ground aspect of humanities damnation of procuring the matrix by pumping the bible.

I guess if I had to describe myself is lets say there are no enemies and a civilization existed. Without the Gods knowing about them do they by themselves create a better world. The Gods are massive force multipliers but again I guess my reasoning is what is occurring in the above that once this matrix pops what is gonna descend down. The enemy isn't gonna go away without kicking and screaming.

I probably made this confusing but hope it's understood. And no I'm not just posting this to doubt just to learn.

Many Rabbi's believe that Jared Kushner is the sign of the Messiah arriving. That's how Jewish the whole affair of the Trump administration really is. The Jews put Trump into office because they are desperate in the Middle East, note Obama has been kicked out of the club of power. He refused to invade Syria for the Jews and he released the NSA documents showing Israel is a nuclear weapons state. Obama also dissed the Israeli leader in public. That is the problem the Jews have. The Democrat Party is now the ground of anti-Israel, Progressive's and Obama was signalling his Progressive base by dissing them. The Jews are working on trying to remove the Progressive movement and make them Zionist friendly but its not working. The Progressive movement is the future leadership of the Democrat's. The Jews are panicking. The Jewish leaders of the Democrats tried to thug down on Omar but it totally failed.

The Jews need a Republican President which gives them the freedom to just run an openly total Zionist policy and administration. The reason the Jews have such freedom is because the evangelical Christian lobby runs the Republican regime on the ground level. And they all just worship Israel.

However something with Trump is he talks a lot, like all politicians, but what is he actually doing? I don't think he wants war in the Middle East.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Trump in his latest speech on the Republican Jewish meeting was revealing. They are only worried sick about ideas of giving people financial provisions because if "America is to collapse, Israel will be left on it's own".

The awkward moment when the President of the USA is so concerned of any social measure, not because that it may destroy his countries economy, but only over if the yids are left defenseless and Greater Israel does not commence.

That's a disgusting thing to hear. The other statement of Pelosi, "Even if Capitol Hill falls, Israel will get it's shekels" was probably the only second dumber statement heard.

The good news is they are scared shitless to say these things to reassure the jews. They also describe the situation as an all time "holy fucking cow" in regards to the jews being unveiled.

The RTR's have to be kept at full force.

I have heard in the news that Assad's forces are totally rebuilt and rearmed with better weapons. The Jews have failed to destroy the Syrian forces with their proxy war. Now Syrian forces also have all those top American military weapons they liberated from ISIS as well. The new S-300 system has also forced Israel into a corner with air attacks against Syria. They were only able to fly a tight road into Syria for their last attack by air, which most of the missile's where destroyed by Syrian AA systems. And they didn't get their targets. And this was not the S-300 systems either. The Syrian's don't use them in that region because they are too open to attack but they piggy back them with other systems to create a layered effect that works.

That means the Jews are pushed out of Syrian skies. Which means the proxy war is lost now.

If their is a war in the Golan the Jews will have to fight the entire Syrian military along with the Iranian and Hezbollah forces. If they can't bring their air force into action with any meaning. They are going to be finished.

You don't get turned into a microchipped Grey, that is what you get from the Final RTR. You have one simple thing to do to not be destroyed by the enemy, and your obsessing over nothing.

Gear88 said:

Gear88 said:
luis said:

I understand we are shotgun blasting everything out. But the prior RTRs created an effect like Kol Nidre; raise energies, reverse hebrew, affirmation; then results are their karmic removal is negated in fact we even make it so whatever sins committed are kept on them and exposed further. So not just simply no karma removal we went a step above and made their karma be exposed.

The Final RTR merely destroys the very essence of the entire letters and the words associated with the alephbet. I understand it's much more powerful and perhaps takes a bit more time to do things early on because it's on a mission to attack EVERYTHING and only after a period of time does it begin to create more holes and elimination of this matrix. Though again I'm sure early on with the guidance of the Gods these *everything* attacks occurred later as we already punched holes into the enemy and popping them at key locations.

I'm not denying the F-RTR, I mean I do it. But what I don't understand is all it does is destroy not like we are manipulating reality to create an effect. Sorta like the shema it's effects or affirmations are "Loss of protection, loss of special privileges, and not just awareness but exposure as alien souls". I fully understand by shotgun blasting the F-RTR it just completely rains on the enemy parade.

We are hitting everything but I guess my reasoning is what replaces the matrix, this so-called metatron encapsulation. What exactly is gonna descend down from the heavens. I guess if I had to describe it using the enemy lingo, their actions are to de-malkuth the lower Satanic and eliminate the Greater Satanic make it a pipe dream. On the opposite end we are preventing the de-malkithization of the lower Satanic and in fact materializing the Greater Satanic by the elimination of not just Greater Israel(not just the country), biblical witchcraft but eliminating the metatron matrix, the very astral cage produced by the enemy whether it be their anti-devas and or the ground aspect of humanities damnation of procuring the matrix by pumping the bible.

I guess if I had to describe myself is lets say there are no enemies and a civilization existed. Without the Gods knowing about them do they by themselves create a better world. The Gods are massive force multipliers but again I guess my reasoning is what is occurring in the above that once this matrix pops what is gonna descend down. The enemy isn't gonna go away without kicking and screaming.

I probably made this confusing but hope it's understood. And no I'm not just posting this to doubt just to learn.
Those effects of the previous Rtrs are still there and are still doing their job. They have become permanent.

So by doing the Final Rtr we destroy them more and the other spell can do their effects more strongly than before. Hope i'm clear. On top of this i belive the God's can attack them and help us more because their energy is being destroyed by the Final Rtr.

The Final Rtr destroy the base of their power so the previous Rtrs that are still in the Astral can do more their job and on top of this the God's can help more too. This is what i've understood.

luis said:
Those effects of the previous Rtrs are still there and are still doing their job. They have become permanent.

So by doing the Final Rtr we destroy them more and the other spell can do their effects more strongly than before. Hope i'm clear. On top of this i belive the God's can attack them and help us more because their energy is being destroyed by the Final Rtr.

The Final Rtr destroy the base of their power so the previous Rtrs that are still in the Astral can do more their job and on top of this the God's can help more too. This is what i've understood.

Great thanks for the information. Makes a lot of sense guess I I didn't think about the implications of permanent pools in the astral barreling down on the enemy. And the Final-RTR just keeps everything down allowing more RTR prior to come down. Even the mass rituals work better similar back in June-July 2018 with the final leg of multiple RTRs and doing the 88 rituals affecting not even a few days or so into the ritual schedule. Like Trump's speech on the Justice system giving a boot to universities that practice affirmative action.

HP Mageson666 said:
I have heard in the news that Assad's forces are totally rebuilt and rearmed with better weapons. The Jews have failed to destroy the Syrian forces with their proxy war. Now Syrian forces also have all those top American military weapons they liberated from ISIS as well. The new S-300 system has also forced Israel into a corner with air attacks against Syria. They were only able to fly a tight road into Syria for their last attack by air, which most of the missile's where destroyed by Syrian AA systems. And they didn't get their targets. And this was not the S-300 systems either. The Syrian's don't use them in that region because they are too open to attack but they piggy back them with other systems to create a layered effect that works.

That means the Jews are pushed out of Syrian skies. Which means the proxy war is lost now.

If their is a war in the Golan the Jews will have to fight the entire Syrian military along with the Iranian and Hezbollah forces. If they can't bring their air force into action with any meaning. They are going to be finished.

At HP Mageson we know just recently the SDF/SDP region was totally surrendered by Turkey though they withdrew, proxy fighters stayed counting the days to their own doom. I mean Maliba(?) was handed off and the allied(U.S. and other European Countries) dupes were looking at these Syrians like how the hell do they even resist the world against them. Like for example Qatar's 300 million shekel loss and Turkey's 7 trillion shekel loss fighting Syria. At the end Turkey just gave up everything.

My question is assuming how large of a chunk of Syria was returned. Do you believe more conscription would occur thus enhancing Syrian forces with more troops for those who wish to fight(understanding they'd be mixed with experienced troops and quickly learn). And do you believe that Syria might ask contracts with Russian and possibly U.S. air defense systems to safeguard the large returned region?

Cause right now the SDF/SDP region seems very unguarded I'm sure a new round of military contracts would occur to safeguard that region. Especially considering how Turkey might just give fly-overs to I.A.F.

I do remember one time reading on the forums that a lone cruise missile ship in the Mediterranean launched cruise missiles into Syria and Iran. Apparently the missiles struck Iranian-Israeli bases and in Syria it destroyed a specific bunker in ISIS/Israeli held territory housing about 7 non-conventional cruise missiles. These missiles where to be outfitted with nuclear devices and make it a guaranteed WW3 scenario. Possibly if I remember right a few of the missiles struck proxy fighter areas that were deeply embedded thus giving the Syrians less resistance.

Judging from the lone missile ship it most likely in my opinion contained the faster Hypersonics Mach 10-20 versions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back