Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

DNA Proves "Jack the Ripper" Was Jew, Kosminski

Mageson666

DNA Proves "Jack the Ripper" Was Jew, Kosminski

The most notorious serial killer in history, was a Jew. Not a surprise. The RTR's are bringing this to the public what the Jews have tried to cover up for over a century. Some of the articles on the mainstream media are openly pointing out that Kosminski was a Jew.

https://www.news.com.au/world/dna-tests-prove-that-jack-the-ripper-was-a-polish-immigrant-named-aaron-kosminski/news-story/063f080b7178ca6c631c1e1b4d4ddf45

THE search to uncover the identity of Jack the Ripper appears to be over.
DNA on a shawl found near one of the victims, Catherine Eddowes, reportedly contains a match to both her and one of the chief suspects, Aaron Kosminsky.
The Polish hairdresser, who moved to England with his family in 1881, was committed to a mental asylum at the peak of Ripper hysteria.

The breakthrough came when Dr Jari Louhelainen, an expert in historic DNA, was commissioned to study a shawl found with Eddowes, the second-last “confirmed” victim of the Ripper more than 125 years ago.
The shawl — which still retained historic stains — had been bought by a businessman at an auction in 2007.
“It has taken a great deal of hard work, using cutting-edge scientific techniques which would not have been possible five years ago,” Dr Louhelainen told a British newspaper.

“Once I had the profile, I could compare it to that of the female descendant of Kosminski’s sister, who had given us a sample of her DNA swabbed from inside her mouth.
“The first strand of DNA showed a 99.2 per cent match, as the analysis instrument could not determine the sequence of the missing 0.8 per cent fragment of DNA. On testing the second strand, we achieved a perfect 100 per cent match.”

The Jew, Kosminski was able to murder 11 women, because as a Jew he was protected by fellow Jews who refused to offer testimony and turn him into the police. The Talmud states Jews may do evil to Gentiles as they want.

Anderson claimed that the Ripper had been identified by the "only person who had ever had a good view of the murderer", but that no prosecution was possible because both the witness and the culprit were Jews, and Jews were not willing to offer testimony against fellow Jews.

It was the Jew, Kosminski that the investigators believed to be the murdered the entire time. However the elite Jews in charge of British society covered this up on purpose to hide this from the public. Britain was being hit with massive Jewish immigration from eastern Europe. Kosminski was part of this. Kosminski, was protected by the entire Jewish community from low classes to the top, which allowed him to carry out his murders and escape justice. How many times has this happened in history and happening today? Don't think this is just the only one.

n 1894 memorandum written by Sir Melville Macnaghten, the Assistant Chief Constable of the London Metropolitan Police, names one of the suspects as a Polish Jew called "Kosminski" (without a forename). Macnaghten's memo was discovered in the private papers of his daughter, Lady Aberconway, by television journalist Dan Farson in 1959,[11] and an abridged version from the archives of the Metropolitan Police was released to the public in the 1970s.[9] Macnaghten stated that there were strong reasons for suspecting "Kosminski" because he "had a great hatred of women ... with strong homicidal tendencies".[12]

In 1910, Assistant Commissioner Sir Robert Anderson claimed in his memoirs The Lighter Side of My Official Life that the Ripper was a "low-class Polish Jew".[13] Chief Inspector Donald Swanson, who led the Ripper investigation, named the man as "Kosminski" in notes handwritten in the margin of his presentation copy of Anderson's memoirs.[14] He added that "Kosminski" had been watched at his brother's home in Whitechapel by the police, that he was taken with his hands tied behind his back to the workhouse and then to Colney Hatch Asylum, and that he died shortly after.[15] (Whereas Aaron Kosminski did not die until 1919). The copy of Anderson's memoirs containing the handwritten notes by Swanson was donated by his descendants to Scotland Yard's Crime Museum in 2006.[16][17]

Source
Wiki Page on Kosminski

Yes I have see years a go in a italian documentary...strange i have see this documentary in TV. Effects of RTR? Or maybay have says "is dead, and are 200 years ago, and sayng follow the massonery we are secured"

The Jews have tried hard to hide his true identity, a couple of years ago I saw a documentary in which the only thing they did was to spin the matter without reaching any conclusion, they got 8 possible suspects but Kosminski was not mentioned for any part.

A good chanel on youtube (the infograpichs show) has made a video about his identity with exactly everything except the jewish part.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMg4ooa0U-U
I tried to copy paste things from this post but when i verify my account with the log off option they just wont appear, god dammit.... I cant have another account of jewtube because i dont want to give my number so.... maybe you guys have more succes than me, or i can create another profile within my account..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back