Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Manipura Chakra And Liberation

Mageson666

"Both Tantric traditions accept that duality is caused by the subtle wins which are located in the two subtle channels. At the Manipuri cakra the right subtle channel, Pingala nadi...and the left subtle channel, Ida nadi...converge with the central subtle channel, susumna nadi.... The subtle winds traverse the side channels but theses winds are impeded in entering the central channel because the opening at the Manipuri cakra is closed. As long as the entrance is closed a person experiences duality.....

The manipura cakra is also a pivotal point between liberation or enslavement to cyclic existence. If one knows how to open the central channel at the manipura chakra, one can achieve salvation conversely, if one does not one remains in the continual cycle of births and deaths."[1]

The ancient Greeks called the solar chakra "The Knot of Hercules" this center is crucial to the raising of the serpent energy. The ancient Egyptians showed in the Hall of Maat the weighing of the Heart against the Feather of Maat. If the feather weighted less then the heart of the individual it was thrown on the floor where it was devoured by Ammit

The Ammit was shown standing with the scales of Maat which are shown as the spine with the chakra's. Ammit is shown relating to the region of the manipura or solar chakra. The Greeks Gnostic's called Ammit "Hades"[2] This is symbolic of the knot at the manipura chakra if the knot is not opened the serpent stays in the root chakra the ground of the floor of the hall which is symbolic of the spinal channel. Hades is the root chakra. The feather is symbolic of the serpent energy and the heart the centers of the head and how the nadi's connect there. This based on moving of this serpent energy pass the knot at the solar to the head and opening the crown and fixing the energy and transforming the soul. When this is done the heart is lighter, if not the heart is not opened meaning the serpent has not been activated and risen.

If the knot of the solar is not undone then the serpent stays in the root chakra [Hades, Ammit] and the major point of soul consciousness will exist in the lower sphere of the octave of the soul as the Gnostic's showed. Which leaves the person subject to death and rebirth.

The entire outcome of the individual is depended on one thing. How much they transformed themselves with the Serpent Yoga of Satan or not. That is what a individual is cosmically judged by the laws of the universe based on. Think about the effects on everyone on this planet for having this knowledge removed by the enemy. The heart is the seat of the soul in the Egyptian it also relates to the mental, emotional kosha's the personality of that life. The loss of such the heart is symbolic of the reincarnation process and the loss of the personality of the previous life. This gets pushed into the unconsciousness mind with birth into the next life.

Source
Chinnamasta, Elisabeth Anne Benard [1]
Christ in Egypt: The Horus-Jesus Connection by D.M. Murdock [2]

Divinity is of absolute interest to me in infinity. Thank you very much HP Mageson 666. HAIL SATAN IN INFINITY

HP Mageson666 said:

"Both Tantric traditions accept that duality is caused by the subtle wins which are located in the two subtle channels. At the Manipuri cakra the right subtle channel, Pingala nadi...and the left subtle channel, Ida nadi...converge with the central subtle channel, susumna nadi.... The subtle winds traverse the side channels but theses winds are impeded in entering the central channel because the opening at the Manipuri cakra is closed. As long as the entrance is closed a person experiences duality.....

The manipura cakra is also a pivotal point between liberation or enslavement to cyclic existence. If one knows how to open the central channel at the manipura chakra, one can achieve salvation conversely, if one does not one remains in the continual cycle of births and deaths."[1]

The ancient Greeks called the solar chakra "The Knot of Hercules" this center is crucial to the raising of the serpent energy. The ancient Egyptians showed in the Hall of Maat the weighing of the Heart against the Feather of Maat. If the feather weighted more the heart of the individual it was thrown on the floor where it was devoured by Amenti.

The Amenti was shown standing with the scales of Maat which are shown as the spine with the chakra's. Amenti is shown relating to the region of the manipura or solar chakra. The Greeks Gnostic's called Amenti "Hades"[2] This is symbolic of the knot at the manipura chakra if the knot is not opened the serpent stays in the root chakra the ground of the floor of the hall which is symbolic of the spinal channel. Hades is the root chakra. The feather is symbolic of the serpent energy and the heart the centers of the head and how the nadi's connect there. This based on moving of this serpent energy pass the knot at the solar to the head and opening the crown and fixing the energy and transforming the soul. When this is done the heart is lighter, if not the heart is not opened meaning the serpent has not been activated and risen.

If the knot of the solar is not undone then the serpent stays in the root chakra [Hades, Amenti] and the major point of soul consciousness will exist in the lower sphere of the octave of the soul as the Gnostic's showed. Which leaves the person subject to death and rebirth.

The entire outcome of the individual is depended on one thing. How much they transformed themselves with the Serpent Yoga of Satan or not. That is what a individual is cosmically judged by the laws of the universe based on. Think about the effects on everyone on this planet for having this knowledge removed by the enemy.

Source
Chinnamasta, Elisabeth Anne Benard [1]
Christ in Egypt: The Horus-Jesus Connection by D.M. Murdock [2]

The heart chakra needs to be opened and the nadis going into the higher chakras do to so the heart/heart chakra is lighter? are you saying if the heart chakra isnt lighter, then the serpentine energy will be devoured by the root chakra? I am coming across a little confusion. Are you saying the heart/ heart chakra will be opened by the activation of the kundalini? and if so, why does the root chakra devour the kundalni energy if the heart is opened and light? due to the activation of the kundalini.

I have read the post a number of times, and the reason I am so confused is because it says you have to get through the knot in the solar chakra, then raise the energy into the head and open the crown chakra. right after that is says "When this is done the heart is lighter, if not the heart is not opened meaning the serpent has not been activated and risen."

I believe what you are saying, is if you go through this process and are successful, your heart is lighter, meaning your body wont be devoured by the root chakra and the energies of Saturn. Because your mind and bodies are existing in a higher octaves and planes of existence: the light body. And if you don't do the process at all, your heart chakra will stay closed and your bodies will be devoured by the universal truths and laws of the universe: Causing death and decay?

PerfectionMagnumOpus said:
The heart chakra needs to be opened and the nadis going into the higher chakras do to so the heart/heart chakra is lighter? are you saying if the heart chakra isnt lighter, then the serpentine energy will be devoured by the root chakra? I am coming across a little confusion. Are you saying the heart/ heart chakra will be opened by the activation of the kundalini? and if so, why does the root chakra devour the kundalni energy if the heart is opened and light? due to the activation of the kundalini.

I have read the post a number of times, and the reason I am so confused is because it says you have to get through the knot in the solar chakra, then raise the energy into the head and open the crown chakra. right after that is says "When this is done the heart is lighter, if not the heart is not opened meaning the serpent has not been activated and risen."

I believe what you are saying, is if you go through this process and are successful, your heart is lighter, meaning your body wont be devoured by the root chakra and the energies of Saturn. Because your mind and bodies are existing in a higher octaves and planes of existence: the light body. And if you don't do the process at all, your heart chakra will stay closed and your bodies will be devoured by the universal truths and laws of the universe: Causing death and decay?

HP Mageson666 said:

The ancient Greeks called the solar chakra "The Knot of Hercules" this center is crucial to the raising of the serpent energy. The ancient Egyptians showed in the Hall of Maat the weighing of the Heart against the Feather of Maat. If the feather weighted more the heart of the individual it was thrown on the floor where it was devoured by Amenti.

The Amenti was shown standing with the scales of Maat which are shown as the spine with the chakra's. Amenti is shown relating to the region of the manipura or solar chakra. The Greeks Gnostic's called Amenti "Hades"[2] This is symbolic of the knot at the manipura chakra if the knot is not opened the serpent stays in the root chakra the ground of the floor of the hall which is symbolic of the spinal channel. Hades is the root chakra. The feather is symbolic of the serpent energy and the heart the centers of the head and how the nadi's connect there. This based on moving of this serpent energy pass the knot at the solar to the head and opening the crown and fixing the energy and transforming the soul. When this is done the heart is lighter, if not the heart is not opened meaning the serpent has not been activated and risen.

If the knot of the solar is not undone then the serpent stays in the root chakra [Hades, Amenti] and the major point of soul consciousness will exist in the lower sphere of the octave of the soul as the Gnostic's showed. Which leaves the person subject to death and rebirth.

He isnt talking about the heart chakra at all, he is talking about the Ida and Pingala meeting in the head, and it looks like a heart which is what the ancients were referencing. I bolded what you needed to carefully read in HP Magesons Sermon, and provided a picture to show you what it means by the heart.

Also the root chakra doesn't literall devour the kundalini lol, its where its stored.
You need to study more mate.

ida_pingla2head.gif

txg said:
"If the feather weighted more the heart of the individual it was thrown on the floor where it was devoured by Amenti. "

correct me if im wrong, but amenti is the chamber in which the trial is conducted

ammit is the crocodile headed beast that eats your heart

and your heart was weighed against the feather in hopes that your heart was even LIGHTER than the feather

i dont need to nitpick but this is quite an important piece of mythology and it would be a shame if we didnt at least tell it correctly.

The HP probably meant Ammit (easy to confuse, sounds slightly similar).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammit

Thank you, I correct this.

Larissa666 said:
The HP probably meant Ammit (easy to confuse, sounds slightly similar).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammit

Hi can i ask something off topic? My whole life i had connection with Satanism and i just knew that i was kinda diffrent. Now i researched JoS for a short while like 1 week or something before i decided to perform the dedication of soul to Satan ritual(that was 2 years ago). Now i gotta be honest with you,temptations came and i eventually started researching less and less and i was using all the energy i got to diffrent purposes for myself,BUT i still had the Satanic mentality and saw through fake bullshit people say or do. Im not proud to say this to you guys,but eventually things got bad for me with a certain addiction and i didnt listen to some of the signs telling me to stop doing certain things in life and i unfortunately out of unhappines of my situation started cursing names of Satan and Demons out of frustration. Now obviously i know that is a big sign of disrespect,hence why im not proud of it one bit. Now i am back into faith stronger then ever. Im meditating in nature,ordered rosary,listen and read sermons whole day. So finally my question is: should i do another dedication ritual as an reinitiation or apology? Im asking cause i read HP Maxine i think wrote that dedication ritual must be done ONLY ONCE. So should i do the ritual or just grow in faith?

I only realized the part of the feather ...
but this led to ... will it be true?

¿¿¿¿
Amenti
vs
Ament
????

A reason I was so confused was because I knew that the kundalini energy isn't devoured by the first chakra, I thought that's what he was saying. This post was just a confusing for me because of a specific statement I had in my previous post. I understand how the kundalini energy works. I wouldent say I need to read more. I know about the twin serpents and know exactly where you got that photo on the website because I have read the entire website several times, over the last decade.

Didnt mean to seem upset, it seems though that half the time I post something on the forums I am told I need to read more. I have read the entirety of the joyofsatan several times and I speak to demons daily for meditations that need to be done. When I read something, and then I reply, it's usually because I'm trying to understand why something was said. Because I already understand how most basic things like the kundalini energies and the chakras work. Recently I've been working on the sushumna and mastering astral projection to be guided directly in meditations by my guardian.
Hail Satan
Hail Hitler

HP Mageson666 said:
The ancient Greeks called the solar chakra "The Knot of Hercules" this center is crucial to the raising of the serpent energy. The ancient Egyptians showed in the Hall of Maat the weighing of the Heart against the Feather of Maat. If the feather weighted less then the heart of the individual it was thrown on the floor where it was devoured by Ammit

Then Hercules with the columns represents exactly this.

Wotanwarrior said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Can you elaborate? When I read this I was thinking of atlas and how I wish I could hold the world up too then looked up atlas out of curiosity. I was surprised to hear about Hercules and the columns which I was just reading about from your comment.

I feel like this information is relevant to me but I don't understand the story or how it relates to what mageson said.

SlavaSatan said:
Hi can i ask something off topic? My whole life i had connection with Satanism and i just knew that i was kinda diffrent. Now i researched JoS for a short while like 1 week or something before i decided to perform the dedication of soul to Satan ritual(that was 2 years ago). Now i gotta be honest with you,temptations came and i eventually started researching less and less and i was using all the energy i got to diffrent purposes for myself,BUT i still had the Satanic mentality and saw through fake bullshit people say or do. Im not proud to say this to you guys,but eventually things got bad for me with a certain addiction and i didnt listen to some of the signs telling me to stop doing certain things in life and i unfortunately out of unhappines of my situation started cursing names of Satan and Demons out of frustration. Now obviously i know that is a big sign of disrespect,hence why im not proud of it one bit. Now i am back into faith stronger then ever. Im meditating in nature,ordered rosary,listen and read sermons whole day. So finally my question is: should i do another dedication ritual as an reinitiation or apology? Im asking cause i read HP Maxine i think wrote that dedication ritual must be done ONLY ONCE. So should i do the ritual or just grow in faith?

The dedication ritual is a one time thing and it is permanent.
Don't worry over the past or toil with endless guilt, rather look towards the future and use the present moment now to empower yourself. There is no need to perform another ritual, nor do things like 'pray' to our Gods and apologize. The best way to show that you are serious and committed is to advance yourself spirituality, you can't change the past, but you can control your future! Make it a happy one walking the Satanic path and leave behind your old life and vices.

There is an old Chinese proverb that states "The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the second best time is now."

Vx36 said:
Wotanwarrior said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Can you elaborate? When I read this I was thinking of atlas and how I wish I could hold the world up too then looked up atlas out of curiosity. I was surprised to hear about Hercules and the columns which I was just reading about from your comment.

I feel like this information is relevant to me but I don't understand the story or how it relates to what mageson said.

cb7a454259f01bcab8b12eb471846a13.jpg

Hercules holding the two columns, as explained by Mageson, the two columns represent Ida and Pingala and Hercules represents the Manipura solar chakra.

Wotanwarrior said:
Hercules holding the two columns, as explained by Mageson, the two columns represent Ida and Pingala and Hercules represents the Manipura solar chakra.
Ah thanks for the explanation.

Wotanwarrior said:
Vx36 said:
Wotanwarrior said:

From this story is also stolen the jewish story of Samson, which is supposed to be Hercules in the form of a jew.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Vx36 said:

From this story is also stolen the jewish story of Samson, which is supposed to be Hercules in the form of a jew.

And while Hercules symbolizes spiritual elevation and perfection, the jewish Samson when he knocks down the columns symbolizes the fall of the gentile peoples and their enslavement.

I was just taking a shower and when I got to cleaning my back I saw an image of a spine with black dead marrow.

We will win.

DeterminedAndStrong said:
SlavaSatan said:

The dedication ritual is a one time thing and it is permanent.
Don't worry over the past or toil with endless guilt, rather look towards the future and use the present moment now to empower yourself. There is no need to perform another ritual, nor do things like 'pray' to our Gods and apologize. The best way to show that you are serious and committed is to advance yourself spirituality, you can't change the past, but you can control your future! Make it a happy one walking the Satanic path and leave behind your old life and vices.

There is an old Chinese proverb that states "The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the second best time is now."

Thanks man a lot for the reply. Yea i was thinking the same thing. We do not live the christian reality of crying to god for forgivness or whatever. Satan knows in what situation i was and now i just need to get back to constant researching and love myself. U continue loving yourself aswell and Slava Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back