Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Israelis ‘undergo Jewish DNA test before being allowed to marry’

Mageson666

Israelis ‘undergo Jewish DNA test before being allowed to marry’
[My note Jews are obviously a race, they admit it they can check your DNA and find if your Jewish.]

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20190312-israelis-undergo-jewish-dna-test-before-being-allowed-to-marry/

Israel’s rabbinate “has been performing genetic testing on Israelis from the former Soviet Union, to check if they are ‘genetically Jewish’ as a condition for marriage registration”, according to Ynet.
The new site reported that “at least 20 couples have come forward after having been asked to undergo the procedure in the past year.”
“Although the existence of such tests was initially denied by Interior Minister Aryeh Deri, Ashkenazi Chief Rabbi David Lau admitted to having requested that some couples prove their Jewish status,” Ynet added, noting that “Lau claimed those were isolated incidents and there was no coercion.”
Ynet’s investigation revealed that “the complicated procedure was undertaken not only by the couples themselves but also by their relatives.”
“In one instance, a young woman who went to the rabbinate before her wedding was asked to conduct a DNA test along with her mother and her aunt, in order to eliminate the possibility that her mother was adopted,” the article stated.
OPINION: The invention of the Jewish people
“The young woman was told that if she refused the request, her marriage application would be denied,” Ynet added. “The rabbinate has control over Jewish religious rites in Israel.”
“According to the evidence accumulated by Ynet, these instances are examples of what appears to be a growing phenomenon where those applying to register for marriage, are being asked to undergo genetic testing if they want to have their requests granted,” the paper stated.
“Unfortunately, there are immigrants who, despite their eligibility under the Law of Return, are not defined as Jews according to Halacha,” said Lau in response. “In a few cases, there are those who claim to be Jews, but don’t possess the necessary documents to confirm it…or we find contradictions between their statements and what we would uncover about them”.
“In these cases we suggest undergoing DNA tests that would strengthen their claims,” he said. “It’s never forced upon anyone and only used to assist applicants in the research process.”

Joos make me sick. Two faced rotten rats.

Forcing their multi cult on everyone by law.

And then being racist themselves.

I hate jews for what they've done and are doing.

They wish to extinct other races but carry on with such obsessions about jooish racial purity.

Ha the joo is the lowest of the races. And just wait we will extinct them when Gentile humanity awakens.

Okay on a positive note then. With the joos keeping their racial hygiene. When everyone knows about them. Then we Gentiles would have been spared having mixed with jewish reptilian DNA. So good they can keep their DNA all to themselves. It's best that way.

Personal Growth said:
Okay on a positive note then. With the joos keeping their racial hygiene. When everyone knows about them. Then we Gentiles would have been spared having mixed with jewish reptilian DNA. So good they can keep their DNA all to themselves. It's best that way.

Jews do DNA tests in order to marry, Whites and others have to take everything "In" to not hurt everyone's feelings. "Everyone is part of our civilization, yay!".

Jews raise fences to protect themselves from anything foreign and carry out genocide of other 'races' in their midst, what they perceive as "Dirt" and not worth a "Jewish fingernail" as the famous rabbinical quote, Whites have to make sure to not hurt anyone's feelings by even the remotest of thoughts, when we are dying like flies and are the first demographic to extinct or become a minority spiral in our homelands.

Yea, sorry, I am not entirely following this script here.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Personal Growth said:

Jews do DNA tests in order to marry, Whites and others have to take everything "In" to not hurt everyone's feelings. "Everyone is part of our civilization, yay!".

Jews raise fences to protect themselves from anything foreign and carry out genocide of other 'races' in their midst, what they perceive as "Dirt" and not worth a "Jewish fingernail" as the famous rabbinical quote, Whites have to make sure to not hurt anyone's feelings by even the remotest of thoughts, when we are dying like flies and are the first demographic to extinct or become a minority spiral in our homelands.

Yea, sorry, I am not entirely following this script here.

Their DNA testing for marriage protects Gentiles from getting mixed with them.

So it'll be easier to exterminate them for real in the future because people won't have them mixed in their families.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back