Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mystical Interventions The Gods Will Not Be Forgotten

Mageson666

Mystical Interventions The Gods Will Not Be Forgotten

The Gods left their civilization in the pyramids, carved into mountains and other megalith's so these monuments would always stand along with the knowledge of their existence and the information contained within. The original Egyptian Pyramids at Giza once where covered in white casing blocks that are recoded in history to have been inscribed with hieroglyphs that where based on spiritual teachings. The enemy removed them all and destroyed them and reused them to build Mosque's and palaces in Cairo. The enemy worked to destroy Egypt and buried the Temples of the ancestors and Gods under sand, and lost them to time and devastation to be forgotten. Egypt underwent twenty years of cultural devastation and genocide under the Catholic regime of Rome that is equal to what Pol Pot did in Cambodia. The Temples where defaced, buried under the sands the libraries destroyed the holders of knowledge chased out or murdered in the streets. The original teachings destroyed and the lie of the enemy and the false origins of Humans imposed by the Bible and Koran as creations of a false Jewish god that made us to slave for it.

However the Gods reveal their miracles in time as they will not be forgotten:

In the winter of 1879, a rumor began to circulate in Egyptian archaeological circles of an amazing new and seemingly accidental discovery of enormous importance-one apparently brought about by an earthly incarnation of the god Anubis. Among the ancient Egyptians Anubis was a deified form of the jackal known as the Desert Fox; his other divine incarnation was Upuaut, also known as the Opener of the Ways.

Standing near the pyramid of Unas at Saqqara, an Arab workman spotted a desert fox silhouetted against the light of the rising Sun. The animal behaved rather strangely. It moved, stopped, and looked about as if inviting its silent observer to follow it. Then the animal moved again before disappearing into a large crevice in the north face of the pyramid . Sensing possible treasure, the workman followed an, after a difficult crawl, found himself in a large chamber within the pyramid. Lighting his torch he saw that the walls of the chamber were covered with hieroglyphic inscriptions superbly decorated with turquoise and gold. Similar inscriptions were later found in other pyramids and collectively they are now known as the Pyramid Texts. In total, over 4,000 lines of hymns and formulae have been found.
The Pyramid Texts make:

"Repeated reference" to the Zep Tepi of First Time, " The legendary time of Osiris when Egypt was believed to have been ruled directly by the gods in human form..."

canine4.jpg

The Egyptian Desert Fox.

Despite all the enemy attempts to remove this truth it was revealed again by a little Desert Fox and the direction of our Gods and now the world knows again. Many of the artifacts found in Egypt are also infused ritual items that have caused from reports spiritual experiences and consciousness transformations of individuals who stand in their presence such as visions and opening of the chakra's and mind and important realizations. These items are infused by the ancient Djedhi the serpent priests of Egypt to connect into major energy fields that contain all kinds of information within them. Which is why the enemy worked to deface and destroy them. This practice is still done in Hindu India in some of the temples. This is why the Egyptians even covered the walls of tombs with spiritual instructions and histories so they would also remain for humanity. These energy sites the Temples and sacred places where used by the ancients to make it easier to obtain enlightenment. And people still have experiences at them.

Source
Thrice Great Hermetica And The Janus Age, Joseph P. Farrell

I've been to see the pyramids of Giza in the outskirts of Cairo.

I remember the tour guide explaining that the marble outer later had been stripped down by locals because it was a valuable material.

If the pyramids were originally white I imagine the glare they must have made in that sun that they get there. Imagine how brilliantly bright they must have been.

I also paid to crawl along the long narrow passageway into the centre of one of the pyramids.

It was just a cube room with a concrete structure on the one side to house the sarcophagus.

We were told the pyramids are tombs for the pharaoh's. And the rest of the room would be filled with loot for him to take into the next life.

So I take it the pyramids were tombs but also a monument of our Gods.

Or were they not tombs but then where would they have put the mummies and all of the loot?

Some Greek historians like Herodotus mentioned that in Egypt there was a lake with two other great pyramids that have completely disappeared. Is it possible that it is true or is it just a legend?

Wotanwarrior said:
Some Greek historians like Herodotus mentioned that in Egypt there was a lake with two other great pyramids that have completely disappeared. Is it possible that it is true or is it just a legend?

Herodotus writes things he has heard about from local populations in many of his texts, so it's not unlikely, but it would be a fable others listened to as well.

They stripped the inside out of the pyramid that I crawled along the long passage way into the centre of.

It had a feel of a horses stable. It was all just dark sandstone or whatever it's constructed out of.

And I remember thinking it's not very posh for what it was supposed to be. But of course the enemy has to destroy proof of our spiritual heritage.

So like the outer later has been stripped off so has the inner been stripped bare.

Sad thing was I was fed up with Egypt because everyone was just so desperate to get money.

They were always grabbing your bag so they could carry it for you for a tip. And there were always hordes of people and even young children trying to sell you stuff.

Egypt was a friendly place but too many peddlers and they just wouldn't leave you alone following you just carrying on trying to sell.

I do take satisfaction in helping people and luckily I have lots of merchandise as a holiday reminder/ souvenir.

I have a great big roll of papyrus pictures. Mugs with our Gods on.

I also have a black statue of Anubus.

A cow God they said was Hathoor for family and fertility.

I have Horus. Hathoor and Anubus are carved from Camel bone.

I have pyramid statues with the pineal gland symbol, pharaoh with snake coming out of third eye etc.

And the Sphinx. My Sphinx statue looks aryan. The real one has had its face shot off. The tour guide said th English came and shot it's nose off to show the Egyptians who's boss.

The stuff is all very huge and majestic.

A person cannot comprehend how humans could possibly have moved such big blocks that obviously weigh hundreds or thousands of tonnes. Only the Gods with their technology could have put those great big blocks there to construct the pyramids.

Egypt is perhaps the most richest of establishments by our gods. Now it's sad to say that ISIS had destroyed and sold it's ancient treasures in black market to fund it's plans.

Personal Growth said:
They stripped the inside out of the pyramid that I crawled along the long passage way into the centre of.

It had a feel of a horses stable. It was all just dark sandstone or whatever it's constructed out of.

And I remember thinking it's not very posh for what it was supposed to be. But of course the enemy has to destroy proof of our spiritual heritage.

So like the outer later has been stripped off so has the inner been stripped bare.

Sad thing was I was fed up with Egypt because everyone was just so desperate to get money.

They were always grabbing your bag so they could carry it for you for a tip. And there were always hordes of people and even young children trying to sell you stuff.

Egypt was a friendly place but too many peddlers and they just wouldn't leave you alone following you just carrying on trying to sell.

I do take satisfaction in helping people and luckily I have lots of merchandise as a holiday reminder/ souvenir.

I have pyramid statues with the pineal gland symbol, pharaoh with snake coming out of third eye etc.

And the Sphinx. My Sphinx statue looks aryan. The real one has had its face shot off. The tour guide said th English came and shot it's nose off to show the Egyptians who's boss.

A person cannot comprehend how humans could possibly have moved such big blocks that obviously weigh hundreds or thousands of tonnes. Only the Gods with their technology could have put those great big blocks there to construct the pyramids.
Looks like those people trying to sell you stuff made a fortune out of you lol! :D

HP Mageson666 said:
The enemy worked to destroy Egypt and buried the Temples of the ancestors and Gods under sand, and lost them to time and devastation to be forgotten. ... The Temples where defaced, buried under the sands the libraries destroyed the holders of knowledge chased out or murdered in the streets.

I believe it was in a documentary I watched some years ago called Revelation of the Pyramids that mentioned a satellite was launched that could use some sort of laser technology to look into the sand, and determined that 99% of ancient Egypt is all buried under the sand. At one point Egypt was a lush, green, thriving environment, and determined the age of the Sphinx was much older than once thought (at stated by John Anthony West, in his documentary series called "Magical Egypt"), due to water corrosion around the base, which could have only happened from regular rainfall.

I can't remember what the specifics were into why/how Egypt then turned into the dry, desert-like sandy place it is today - perhaps the effects of a pole shift/the deluge... again, can't remember. But curious how the enemy and related ilk (mudslimes) would have actually been able to move enough sand around to actually bury various sites in it.
Still cool to think how much is actually under all that sand, just waiting to be discovered - yet, I'm sure the smelly joos will have their hands on what gets excavated first, and have first dibs at plundering the relics before the mainstream populace & media is then allowed to go in and report on such "findings."

Hearsync said:
But curious how the enemy and related ilk (mudslimes) would have actually been able to move enough sand around to actually bury various sites in it.
Not the enemy that is here on earth now, but the bigger ones in outer space who created them did this, the reptilians and enemy Nordics. A mix of Nuclear and Plasma devices on an interplanetary sized scale. The Mahabharata war, they hit India, China, Egypt, Central asia, and other places of the world with these weapons and turned all this into desert. There's still parts of desert in India where the radiation is too high to live there, and all evidence shows it was a nuclear event all those thousands of years ago. In a place that used to be full of life and many plants.

Aquarius said:
Personal Growth said:

Looks like those people trying to sell you stuff made a fortune out of you lol! :D

Mate they were into bartering. The same papyrus pictures and mugs, statues etc were sold in shops and were more expensive in the shops.

I love my statues of the Gods I got from Egypt and keep them in a display cabinet.

We have such a wonderful heritage and we're so lucky to know the truth and have an opportunity to work for Satan and the demons. We are magnificent and the Gods live inside us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back