Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

BlacksforSatan Website Down!

Shannon

It appears that my website domain host has shut down my account with them for reasons that they are not revealing. It was very vague. Apparently I violated terms of use, which is bullshit. I am going to switch domains and put my site back up!!

This goes to show how the enemy truly wants us gone. Rest assured, I'm not going to let this shit just happen.

Stay tuned everyone.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Disgusting.

And I love how they did this late in the day, on a Friday. Their hours to contact them are Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm. That means that I cannot get in contact with them until Monday anyway.

I may have to get a new domain name too.

HPS Shannon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Disgusting.

And I love how they did this late in the day, on a Friday. Their hours to contact them are Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm. That means that I cannot get in contact with them until Monday anyway.

I may have to get a new domain name too.
They just can't control the desire to keep jewing around. Fucking kikes!
They can't keep their filthy scaly hands off anything!
More reason to smash them with the final RTR.

I will wait for the new link and put it on twitter to replace the original link, which I use to post and spam each day.

Blexit is happening and Kanye is the man!

Sieg heil!

JayBrandon1488666 said:
I will wait for the new link and put it on twitter to replace the original link, which I use to post and spam each day.

Sieg heil!

I appreciate it, brother.

I'm sorry, and that's been a constant thing. Remember how many times Joy Of Satan was attacked. And then they were taking down the Yahoo Group. So we got josministries at prophpbb dot com as the solution. Then that was shut down. Every one's stuff on You Tube shoa'd. Well you know because I remember a Shannon long ago in the Yahoo Groups that was very active and involved asking questions and all. Good work at making it to High Priestess.

Your recent divinity of the soul sermon was also very nice. Meditation is a work of art in progress. The creation of a masterpiece and all the effort put into it. As has been said "As above, so below". When a person makes the inner, the soul strong the fruits manifest on the outside as a good life. It's just the tenacity to meditate and then the problems of clashing with other people and the feelings of how low others are compared to the meditating and empowered you.

Anyway, sorry about your website. "Don't let the bastards get you down". We have already won we just need to manifest it.

They don't want black people to break free, it would spell their end. As whites and blacks could finally live in harmony separately and united against a common enemy.

I am sorry that the website got shut down, I am a white 21 year old male. I read the entire blackforsatan website and I was amazed at how much I learned about black people and their race. it was an amazing website. I hope you are able to get it back up and running soon. I would like to re-read a couple articles.

Hail Satan

Thaliagraceisback said:
Good. We don’t need scum like you online

Out, jew, out.

serveimage

I just approved this so you can see what kind of scum goes around the board. They boast about this.

You will not boast in a few hours where things will be back, not when Black people are going to be furious at you, goblin yid.

Thaliagraceisback said:

Yeah and we dont need Jews and Jewish owned turds like you on this planet. Fuck you. My website will be back up soon. You bet your sorry ass it will...

HPS Shannon said:
JayBrandon1488666 said:

Sieg heil!

I appreciate it, brother.

It’s my pleasure HPS Shannon

Hail Satan!

Thaliagraceisback said:
Your one post that will ever get accepted and you say nothing interesting at all. Ah well the media run their mouths everyday and accomplish the same thing. I used to try to educate people like this but realized that they are idiots that will never change. It's almost sad but I don't even care anymore. Have fun when you existence is snuffed out.

Vx36 said:
Thaliagraceisback said:
Your one post that will ever get accepted and you say nothing interesting at all. Ah well the media run their mouths everyday and accomplish the same thing. I used to try to educate people like this but realized that they are idiots that will never change. It's almost sad but I don't even care anymore. Have fun when you existence is snuffed out.

For one, this person, has talked about how the "Greys want to destroy humans" and that they are in communication with them. This is so people can see that this garbage is here.

Also, when someone posted of the chat room, this and some others were so vocal in that they WANT it right now. They just want it done.

I made this PDF during the last hours to save the info. We will also restore the page:

https://ufile.io/yt4ml

Please download and distribute as a form of punishment for the enemy.

This PDF will suffice until I get my website back up. I intend to get this sorted out by mid/end of next week.

I do not know if it is directly related, but today I have noticed that the enemy has been astrally much more active than others days ago.

HPS Shannon, I read your website and it was excellent so the Jews went after it naturally. I will be writing articles in the future at some point on some of the themes on your website to help advanced the cause of Blacks for Satan and Gentiles. If you want feel free to use any of them as you like for the site.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Thaliagraceisback said:

Out, jew, out.

serveimage

I just approved this so you can see what kind of scum goes around the board. They boast about this.

You will not boast in a few hours where things will be back, not when Black people are going to be furious at you, goblin yid.
You HP have to do a lot of work to keep these rats out, thank you so much!

By the way this is not related but i have to say... I love how how you can see the big nose of the jew in the image from miles away lol

Oh, you're such a piece of shit. But even that word doesn't describe you because you're even more useless. Not even your own creator want you scum breathing in the Aether. At your core you know you don't want to either. Embrace yourself, accept your destiny, join us in reversing the torah.

Thaliagraceisback said:

Wotanwarrior said:
I do not know if it is directly related, but today I have noticed that the enemy has been astrally much more active than others days ago.
The googoo aliens are practically burning at the moment so it's just normal ,I felt it too , right after the massive FinalRTR wave we've launched they start screeching like some sort of desperate insects...this is good sign , I'll keep 5 FRTRs a day no matter what , until they and their ilk eat back all the shit they thrown on this planet.

HPS Shannon said:
It appears that my website domain host has shut down my account with them for reasons that they are not revealing. It was very vague. Apparently I violated terms of use, which is bullshit. I am going to switch domains and put my site back up!!

This goes to show how the enemy truly wants us gone. Rest assured, I'm not going to let this shit just happen.

Stay tuned everyone.
It's completely archived: http://archive.is/8g9HN

Thaliagraceisback said:
-Let me call it (Jos) Joy of Satan people are coming in Jos in large numbers especially th young ones, thy are tired of this shit god and this fckd Christianity.In Southern Africa Christianity started early 18s and now we have awaken,.We are here to take back our true regional tht is Jos.HAIL SATAN and th Gods of Hell

Academic Scholar said:
HPS Shannon said:

Stay tuned everyone.
It's completely archived: http://archive.is/8g9HN

Thank you sister!

EasternFireLion666 said:
Thaliagraceisback said:

Go and drown in dog shit :)
Come on Eastern Fire Lion you didn't have to say all that. You'll just make it even happier they love that kind of activity :lol: Their own religion says that god actually commands them to eat shit, they can't get enough of it! This is actually a major component of their collective soul.

some paintable RTR’s, had also fallen (returned… normal)
I think it has to do with those 3 days moon RTR’s(retaliacion?) 21…

PS.: chat: I already gave up the idea, did not know that I was so critical ...

Thaliagraceisback said:

The amount of black magic attacks headin' your way is gonna be enough to bring you countless sleepless nights. When it comes to walking garbage like you there ain't nothing a little misery and devastating misfortune can't fix and oh the pleasure is all mine. Let's see how well you can protect yourself, hm?

I legit demand the practice, it's been so long since the enemy actually bothered to fight me.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
Thaliagraceisback said:

Go and drown in dog shit :)
Come on Eastern Fire Lion you didn't have to say all that. You'll just make it even happier they love that kind of activity :lol: Their own religion says that god actually commands them to eat shit, they can't get enough of it! This is actually a major component of their collective soul.

Then it's gonna have a hell of a meal XD

no one knows evil like the Jew. but they don't know love and benevolence. we must not use our hatred but love of our country's purity race and the unnamed battle.

HP Mageson666 said:
HPS Shannon, I read your website and it was excellent so the Jews went after it naturally. I will be writing articles in the future at some point on some of the themes on your website to help advanced the cause of Blacks for Satan and Gentiles. If you want feel free to use any of them as you like for the site.

Thank you. I am very proud of the website and I worked hard on it every day and then this shit happens. The fucking Jews must be smoking if they think I'm not going to put it back up. I'm also going to make sure the next registrar will be secure. I already learned a lot from this.

I used some of your articles since they were excellent. I will definitely add more to my website along with any other sermons you put out.

All of you have inspired me greatly.

Please let me know if there is anyway I can help. Internet sponsorship has been getting alot worse thanks to the tech-giants.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back