Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Important: Strong RTR's For Upcoming Days [18,19,20 Feb]

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to the Satanic Family and Warriors.

We have another exceptional opportunity that we must not miss in regards to destroying the enemy. The RTR's are to be intensified for the 18th of February, 19th of February (The Lunar Event takes place that day) and the 20th of February.

Make sure to raise your energies during these days and, everyone must make sure to do the Final RTR. Nobody exempt. We are powerful when we work together and in unity.

We must go in strong and make Satan and the Gods proud. We have been making great progress and we need to be solid in increasing it.

Below are the links for the Final RTR:

The Ritual

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/Final.RTR.htm

The Ritual in PDF

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/FINAL_RTR.pdf

The MP3 for the Ritual

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/alef-bet.mp3

FAQ about the Ritual

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11560

Trump has declared the State of Emergency on the southern border which means the funding for the wall will be in place. Now the jews are attacking from every direction with lawsuits against the White House to try and stop this. This is a critical time.

Will do my very best to destroy the worthless jews........and BTW can anyone kindly clear my doubt ........

Is doing the FINAL RTR 3 times with a repetition of 3 times each equivalent to doing the RTR once with a repetition of 9 times???

HAIL SATAN
HAIL THE GODS AND DAEMONS OF HELL

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

We have another exceptional opportunity that we must not miss in regards to destroying the enemy. The RTR's are to be intensified for the 18th of February, 19th of February (The Lunar Event takes place that day) and the 20th of February.

Make sure to raise your energies during these days and, everyone must make sure to do the Final RTR. Nobody exempt. We are powerful when we work together and in unity.

We must go in strong and make Satan and the Gods proud. We have been making great progress and we need to be solid in increasing it.

The Ritual

The Ritual in PDF

The MP3 for the Ritual

FAQ about the Ritual

Sir! Yes sir.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The Ritual

The Ritual in PDF

The MP3 for the Ritual

FAQ about the Ritual

Hehehehe
xmpgh7k7e0r01.jpg

Anyone who is able to and has the energy I recommend trying to push for 11 RTRs (or more) on these days, splitting them up if necessary (3 in the morning, 3 at some point during the day, 3 in the evening, and 2 before bed). 11 RTRs, each of the letters 9 times for 3 days is 9/11 x 3, which will reverse the massive destruction curse the Jews have put on America. I have had good results using the number of destruction for the RTRs.

If 11 is too unreasonable, 5 and 9 are also powerful numbers to work with here.

Let us destroy these parasitic kikes once and for all and end their disgusting stain on our history, nations, races, and spirituality.

Heil Satan und Sieg Heil!

I suggest to everyone to stop doing online activism in these 3 days and do RTRs instead. It takes around 20 minutes to do a RTRs. If you do one hour activism daily, then this might be 3 potential RTRs done in addition by only one person. I don't know how many SS are on the planet who do RTRs, but in 3 days this might mean thousands and thousands more RTRs. This would be a hard slap in the face of the enemy. Three days of not doing online activism won't impact the world very bad, but doing RTRs instead for only these 3 days might be way more helpful.

The Alchemist7 said:
I suggest to everyone to stop doing online activism in these 3 days and do RTRs instead. It takes around 20 minutes to do a RTRs. If you do one hour activism daily, then this might be 3 potential RTRs done in addition by only one person. I don't know how many SS are on the planet who do RTRs, but in 3 days this might mean thousands and thousands more RTRs. This would be a hard slap in the face of the enemy. Three days of not doing online activism won't impact the world very bad, but doing RTRs instead for only these 3 days might be way more helpful.

Clicking a couple of buttons and doing copy and paste when one does activism doesn't sound like the heaviest burden in the world.

RTR's are a priority, but still.

If one finds themselves in a time dilemma in general, RTR is priority, especially at this present point.

You can count me in.

Luckily I'm off work these three days and so eleven is easy for me to cover.

I was planning on doing nine rounds and have done that today already. It's only two more and I'll go get them done now

Scion of Atlantis said:
Anyone who is able to and has the energy I recommend trying to push for 11 RTRs (or more) on these days, splitting them up if necessary (3 in the morning, 3 at some point during the day, 3 in the evening, and 2 before bed). 11 RTRs, each of the letters 9 times for 3 days is 9/11 x 3, which will reverse the massive destruction curse the Jews have put on America. I have had good results using the number of destruction for the RTRs.

If 11 is too unreasonable, 5 and 9 are also powerful numbers to work with here.

Let us destroy these parasitic kikes once and for all and end their disgusting stain on our history, nations, races, and spirituality.

Heil Satan und Sieg Heil!

I've done the error in the past to not look on the Forums and lose collective rituals,it seems this time I'm more aware of this thing and came in handy to actually impose myself to check it daily.
Ready For Battle ! I've done it daily no matter what!
Hail Satan !

HP Mageson666 said:
Trump has declared the State of Emergency on the southern border which means the funding for the wall will be in place. Now the jews are attacking from every direction with lawsuits against the White House to try and stop this. This is a critical time.
So is the wall a good thing or bad? I'm not exactly sure

Grin said:
HP Mageson666 said:
It's obviously good so criminals can't fucking enter.

There is a certain thing that has come in my mind, and I often do it without realizing it.

I'm not sure whether this thing is necessary to me or not, but since I'm doing F, RTR using computer, at the time I need to destroy letters there is an empty period of time in which I do not vibrate anything .. I mean lol .. nobody does, for like 3-4 sec. At that moment I often say "you are no more" and "Hail Satan!" and I proceed with the next line.

Should I throw this out because it's unnecessary or can I keep it?

Hail Satan!¨
Hail Gods and Goddesses of Duat!

luis said:
Grin said:
HP Mageson666 said:
It's obviously good so criminals can't fucking enter.
Of course, I'm all against immigration.

sapta666 said:
Will do my very best to destroy the worthless jews........and BTW can anyone kindly clear my doubt ........

Is doing the FINAL RTR 3 times with a repetition of 3 times each equivalent to doing the RTR once with a repetition of 9 times???

HAIL SATAN

No, it's not. Either do 1 repetition or 9, nothing in between.

Also you might want to check the "final RTR F.A.Q" because such questions have been answered many times before.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The Alchemist7 said:

Clicking a couple of buttons and doing copy and paste when one does activism doesn't sound like the heaviest burden in the world.

RTR's are a priority, but still.

If one finds themselves in a time dilemma in general, RTR is priority, especially at this present point.

Correct.
And online activism can be done when you take a 5 minute break (for example) between rituals.

Does anyone else get a very strong feeling in their belly for days like these? Like doing the RTRs just makes it feel so goood and its like my stomach is asking for more.

Coraxo said:
sapta666 said:

HAIL SATAN

Also you might want to check the "final RTR F.A.Q" because such questions have been answered many times before.

The choices were 1, 3, and 9 brother.

9 is the best way. 3 for those with little time and if you're really super busy time them 1 is okay. Doing it 9 times should be the main focus and it only takes 15 minutes to do and 20 minutes if you're doing the visualization as well.

Zygisrko said:
Does anyone else get a very strong feeling in their belly for days like these? Like doing the RTRs just makes it feel so goood and its like my stomach is asking for more.
I actualy feel more powerful than just doing 1 or 2 Rtr per day. The moment that i finished the last Rtr of the day i fell a rush of energy. It just works more to do this many but unfortunately is not something i can do everyday. What i hope is that i find a way to have a lot of money so i can do this many everyday! But some times a week i try to do more than what i do everyday.

Zygisrko said:
when I mentally destroy the kike alphabet I get a nice feeling in my sacral chakra

Poweredbythesun said:
Did 11, doing 11 more tomorrow, and another 11 Wednesday. The fuckers deserve it, and more.

Last day. I've done 11 both days so far and will do so again on the 20th.

Remember no one has been giving the enemy any opposition for centuries. It's they the jews that are the enemy's agents here on earth. It's the parasitic jewish rats that have robbed and suppressed mankind to be so behind where we should be.

And they read their torah every day cursing mankind. What we do is cleansing the world of their grime, rot and curses.

It's been said that people in the past like Napoleon and Hitler tried to liberate Europe but failed because of jooish torah readings and curses against it.

I'm sick of seeing the rot and our Gentile nations suffer and decay under the jewish lies. It is like a watering for the soul. It brings my soul joy to know I'm doing my part and a part of Satan's family.

And by undoing their jewish alphabet more people can start seeing the lies and what the joos are planning is so criminal and must be purged and stopped.

I believe we are now living in the Age of Aquarius which is Satan's age so it's the right time for people to start becoming aware.

Satan will defeat the jews by reversing their torah.

Aquarius said:
Zygisrko said:
when I mentally destroy the kike alphabet I get a nice feeling in my sacral chakra

You guys must have it cracked on the Spiritual, energetic level/ side.

But generally physically I'm different. My good feelings are an upper torso thing like up in my head. Feeling of elation.

And if I've had a fright or something really wrong is going on. I feel it in my stomach with knots and turns.

But that said that's a physical reaction I'm aware of with myself. Spiritually/ energetically I'm still getting there so maybe when I can feel energy I'll feel it in the chakras.

Onwards and upwards,

Hail Satan

hailourtruegod said:
Coraxo said:
sapta666 said:

HAIL SATAN

9 is the best way. 3 for those with little time and if you're really super busy time them 1 is okay. Doing it 9 times should be the main focus and it only takes 15 minutes to do and 20 minutes if you're doing the visualization as well.

You're right, my apologies.
I don't know how I missed that, I guess I should follow my own advice.. How ironic.

I still think doing 9 repetitions is better than 3 repetitions 3 times, since the number 9 is for endings, although the repetitions still add up to 9 from 3x3, you're still technically beginning a new ritual each time, so I would say it won't be anywhere as effective as with 9 repetitions.
You also would waste a lot of time doing 3x3 by raising energy and citing the invocation each time.

Coraxo said:
hailourtruegod said:
Coraxo said:

You're right, my apologies.
I don't know how I missed that, I guess I should follow my own advice.. How ironic.

I still think doing 9 repetitions is better than 3 repetitions 3 times, since the number 9 is for endings, although the repetitions still add up to 9 from 3x3, you're still technically beginning a new ritual each time, so I would say it won't be anywhere as effective as with 9 repetitions.
You also would waste a lot of time doing 3x3 by raising energy and citing the invocation each time.

Don't worry about it. :) I made the mistake a few months back lol. But yeah I agree, 9 is the best way to go as it's the strongest way to do it.

I've been psychically attacked by the enemy, so yesterday I fought through it and did the Final RTR, I felt like an extremely heavy weight got removed from my whole body and I felt so happy and more alive and more motivational! It was AMAZING!!!

I'm gonna continue doing the RTR!!!!!! :mrgreen:

We are blessed to be of the True Gods!!!!!! :D :mrgreen: ^-^

I have been doing the Final RTR. I did the final RTR 15 times the past 3 days. The energies are very powerful. I can feel the negative energies dissipating. The enemy shall pay.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back