Valentines Day Message

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5703

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:25 pm

HailVictory88 wrote:
Catz666 wrote:Uh, a bit like new age advice, that's what the fat incels and losers who can't get a girlfriend/boyfriend tell themselves... "I love myself! It doesn't matter that I can't get laid! I'm speciiiiaaaaallll!!!!"


Incels are some of the most self-hating people on the planet, hence why they stay inside and read blog after blog on facial dimensions and post about how they are pieces of shit on message boards. Many of them aren't even physically ugly, but they believe they are and that their situation is hopeless. If they believed they were lovable, many would be motivated to make the basic lifestyle changes (gym, hygiene, etc.) that could help them find someone.


Out of all the people who have said problems, the incel is one of the hardest to help or turn around. Young people are overtaken by this, plus overusing porn, which eventually locks them in a rut from where it's hard to escape.

Their self 'love', if they have any such thing, sometimes also makes them think that they are absolutely the best and it's everyone else's fault that others are not desiring to have sex with them.

Self love and some self hate are both required to get these people moving. People can love themselves on very wrong conditions.

How many gold diggers are just gold digging people simply because they 'love themselves' and 'deserve' it? This is only one example.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

HailVictory88
Posts: 334

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby HailVictory88 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:29 pm

I agree, HP. How I feel about myself has been one of my main issues, historically I swing from feeling completely worthless and doing nothing, to feeling so good I feel I don't have to do anything. I have improved on this by being aware of it, and I feel a proper attitude is "I'm good enough to afford staying on my feet, but not good enough to afford laying on my ass." Trying to keep a stable self-perception has improved things for me, although I'm still working on it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5703

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:33 pm

HailVictory88 wrote:I agree, HP. How I feel about myself has been one of my main issues, historically I swing from feeling completely worthless and doing nothing, to feeling so good I feel I don't have to do anything. I have improved on this by being aware of it, and I feel a proper attitude is "I'm good enough to afford staying on my feet, but not good enough to afford laying on my ass." Trying to keep a stable self-perception has improved things for me, although I'm still working on it.


I see you have been greatly improving, so you are definitely on the right track. I hope that we are helping too.

Knowing you from all these years I'm sure you will be totally fine. Meditation + Persistence and all obstacles can be overcome.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

User avatar
Hps.mlimlal666
Posts: 247
Location: Pandemonium
Contact:

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby Hps.mlimlal666 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:39 am

Happy Valentines day everyone :)
Hail Satan and all Gods of Duat .

Official Contact Info: [email protected]
:arrow: I will not respond to useless emails. Vital emails only!
Non risponderò a email inutili. Solo email importanti!

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2080

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby Jack » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:03 am

This was a very interesting post with a lot of good points from different people which I think are true in their own respects,

1)If you don't love yourself and you want to fill the void in your heart with a girl,you'll get bad results.

2)If you are a kissless virgin, loving yourself may make you self delusional, that your a virgin because of the girls you think are whores and nothings wrong with you. (MGTOW). Although you should love yourself just not in a narcissistic way.

3)Self hate where your a kissless virgin = Incel.

So as it exists loving yourself (and) looking for a partner is the right way (while) having a reason to love yourself for. Having achievements and accolades, something to be proud of that this girl is lucky to have me. If your leeching off of her and she's bringing the value to the table and your thinking she's something that "completes" you or gives you a sense of fulfillment,your going to be dumped. No one likes a needy leecher. You should already be fulfilled and working earnestly towards a particular goal in life and gaining achievements. Then you can see the girl as an individual and not an object. Then you can connect and love. But not having achievements and something to be proud of is no reason to stop looking for a date. You can date while working to improve yourself and while your partner see's you working so earnestly, she'll fall even more in love with you.

Love=Trust+Comfort+Lust
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

Current Anthem - https://youtu.be/8fEoWA9Vz3A
Image
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!Hail AndraMalech!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 376
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby Godmode » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:52 am

By the way, when I felt that it was impossible to be with those who are without it was because the girl I was with was secretly marxist and probably jewish. It might be harder, but in some ways not. There's a lot of pressure put on us SS to be cooperative and basically godlike in behaviour with each other so that pressure might actually backfire in a relationship.

All you have to do is just get used to being rejected like everybody else. If everybody said yes to you all the time, you wouldn't have a very good sense of who meant it the most. When you are rejected 20 times and one person responds positively, multiple times, you have a better sense of who you should talk to and how to talk to people in general.
You probably have a better chance with a girl if you're the first to be rejected by her than if you're the first to attract her, and then just watch as all the other guys build attraction with her but wimp out when it comes to making a move. Maybe she's sick of that already and will appreciate you and build attraction out of that. Literally find a girl you like the general look of, talk about anything a couple times and ask if she wants to go out to do _____ with her. Its keeping them and finding the right ones that's generally the hardest. But right now things for me are lining up in front of me so... we'll see goys :mrgreen:

Happy Valentines
Hail Satan
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Cyn666
Posts: 122

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby Cyn666 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:28 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Zeffie of the Wind wrote:
Catz666 wrote:Uh, a bit like new age advice, that's what the fat incels and losers who can't get a girlfriend/boyfriend tell themselves... "I love myself! It doesn't matter that I can't get laid! I'm speciiiiaaaaallll!!!!"


Fat incels and losers don't actually love themselves though. They hide behind their ideology of "its the womans fault that i cant get laid" to remain either purposefully or unconsciously ignorant of the fact that they are losers. These are people that make all sort of excuses because they don't want to put the effort into fixing themselves and their problems and instead choose to blame everyone else. Does this sound like something someone who loves themselves would do? These people are the type of person that revolves themselves over whether they can get laid or not as "getting dat pussy" is what validates meaning in their life.

Someone who actually loves themselves would not settle for someone below them. There is a fine line between "not getting laid" and "not choosing a poor product just to get laid".


My fellow goy please educate yourself here is some self love for you:

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=2oP3STw2jC8


"Knowing most days I confuse people by both being this fat, and the baddest chick in the room."

How is this real.

The Alchemist7
Posts: 1008

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby The Alchemist7 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:08 am

Is it true that Isaac Newton died virgin?
Kabbalah Exposed in French / La Kabbale Exposée en Français: https://lakabbaleexposee.blogspot.com/?m=1
Shortcut to offline versions / Raccourci vers les versions offline: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40627

belthazorthemighty
Posts: 12

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby belthazorthemighty » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:37 am

This thread is everything. Thanks HP Don

(((occultumlapidem)))
Posts: 155

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby (((occultumlapidem))) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:12 am

females will look for husbands in their old age. you are saved.

TimeTraveller
Posts: 1

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby TimeTraveller » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:39 pm

Greetings to all the Satanic family. Its the first time i am posting so forgive my longtalk. :D i have been to Satanism for around 4 years the first challenge i had to face back then was emotional and love pain. Even though it was tough at first when the time passed and through meditation i found peace within and independence. Its very harmonious to be happy with your self.. For some reason i sense that I have the need to find someone but not just someone lets say the one. In my relationship so far i realized that i cannot be with a person that is not on the family. Even though i have told them my beliefs even tho they know i meditate they cannot truly understand if they do not follow the path. Many times u tried to explain to share the knowledge and the gifts our Father shared with me. They cannot. So as the time goes i find my self losing my interest in them i don't know why. I believe that if ones doesnt mediate and evovle cannot catch up with you mentally. And as you grow u will have interests the other will never have. So at first i thought that i could guide them though and they will finally realize the essence within but theybnever did. People like us i believe is rare to find. In conclusion i believe that i cpuld never be with a person that is without Father. Because i will never truly bond 100%with someone.sorry if i was out of topic but i wanted to share with you my thoughts and i am thankful i can do it with you HAIL SATAN HAIL THE SPIRITUAL FAMILLY!!!

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2080

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby Jack » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:51 pm

occultumlapidem wrote:females will look for husbands in their old age. you are saved.

Wtf
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

Current Anthem - https://youtu.be/8fEoWA9Vz3A
Image
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!Hail AndraMalech!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Aquarius
Posts: 5067

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby Aquarius » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:55 pm

The Alchemist7 wrote:Is it true that Isaac Newton died virgin?

That’s probabily a fact that is said by virgins who cant get a girl, same kind of crap like the “einstein couldnt speak until he was 4” altough we all know here einstein was a parassite kike who wrote nothing of his own and plagiarized everything.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Powstanie Pogańskie
Posts: 444

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:53 pm

Jack wrote:2)If you are a kissless virgin, loving yourself may make you self delusional, that your a virgin because of the girls you think are whores and nothings wrong with you. (MGTOW). Although you should love yourself just not in a narcissistic way.


This is what tickles me about MGTOWs. They try to sell you on the idea that it's simply men eschewing societal expectations and definitions of masculinity and how men should behave, hence "going their own way," but that illusion dissipates within seconds of reading their material. Some people pointed out that it would more accurately be MAWGOW - Men and Women Going Our Way. For they not only have a specific idea for how men should actually behave, they extend this to women as well.

It reeks of the typical Christian themes regarding the genders; men are to be the sole masters of the household, strong and independent of their wives, with expressing emotion in a relationship being considered effeminate and womanly, whereas women need to "return" to their natural roles of submission and humility. They outright say that women behaving otherwise will be abolished because such behaviors will not be useful to men. Any man who acts contrary to their social and political beliefs - even if that man is doing so because he's going his own way - is a beta cuck slave to feminism whereas contrary women are soulless creatures. So it's all highly deceitful.

I mention political as in their little manifesto they wrote, one of their goals is bringing about a highly limited, libertarian government. Thus what is presented as a philosophical idea is really a political push, and you're not a real man if you decide you don't agree with those politics.
Image

"I think you're all being irrational. Just breathe through your balls to obtain true enlightenment." - Malkom2

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3807
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:54 pm

The Alchemist7 wrote:Is it true that Isaac Newton died virgin?

How could anybody possibly know? :lol:
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2570

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby Shael » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:43 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Shael wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Forever Alone Valentine's day.

"But at least, I'm lovin' myself!"

*Fap fap fap fap*

*Feelings of loneliness intensify*

LOL


Nature punishes us when we are having dysfunctional relations, but loneliness is also a dysfunctional relation of a high order.

Not that this is changed by getting random partners, but also, abstinence teaches eventually nothing, and corrects nothing.

It's funny all these people who are like abstain and wait for Prince Gracious are being like 50 years old and waiting for everything to 'fall in place' by some magickal standard and get into a relation with another person, simply because they cannot get over or control a few differences, or keep evolving during a process of relationships.

How we relate to others teaches us things about ourselves, if we have ears to listen. The problem is most people do not have ears whatsoever.


'Unless you really understand others, you can hardly understand yourself'. -Book of Five Rings
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

The Alchemist7
Posts: 1008

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby The Alchemist7 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:22 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Guys please go get some quality girlfriend or boyfriend and some decent partners because people have become severely dysfunctional and incapable of keeping a human relationship.

We need love from other people and others need love from us. Gender and social deconstruction comes from people who do not relate to others.

Let's say you have a girlfriend you live with. How you will able to meditate or do anything else anymore if you stay with her 24/7?
Kabbalah Exposed in French / La Kabbale Exposée en Français: https://lakabbaleexposee.blogspot.com/?m=1
Shortcut to offline versions / Raccourci vers les versions offline: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40627

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:21 pm

Those types are just putting up a front for their low self-esteem don't be followed by the mask they are wearing. Narcissistic people don't love themselves they are jealous haters who are emotional vampires.


Jack wrote:This was a very interesting post with a lot of good points from different people which I think are true in their own respects,


2)If you are a kissless virgin, loving yourself may make you self delusional, that your a virgin because of the girls you think are whores and nothings wrong with you. (MGTOW). Although you should love yourself just not in a narcissistic way.t

User avatar
luis
Posts: 2904

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby luis » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:36 pm

The Alchemist7 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Guys please go get some quality girlfriend or boyfriend and some decent partners because people have become severely dysfunctional and incapable of keeping a human relationship.

We need love from other people and others need love from us. Gender and social deconstruction comes from people who do not relate to others.

Let's say you have a girlfriend you live with. How you will able to meditate or do anything else anymore if you stay with her 24/7?

At some point even if you don't say to her that you are a SS you should just tell her that you do kundalini yoga and in general meditations, this will help you a lot so you can keep doing your meditations. And if you say 'what if she still doesn't accept it' then you didn't understand the point wich is find the best partner for you that is open enough to the idea of meditations and SS and how you do this? Magick...or you have to be lucky enough but the best way is magick in my opinion. The more people will wake up and the more we all be able to find good friends and partner.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5703

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:40 pm

The Alchemist7 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Guys please go get some quality girlfriend or boyfriend and some decent partners because people have become severely dysfunctional and incapable of keeping a human relationship.

We need love from other people and others need love from us. Gender and social deconstruction comes from people who do not relate to others.

Let's say you have a girlfriend you live with. How you will able to meditate or do anything else anymore if you stay with her 24/7?


Do not make your life harder. Just tell her you are a spiritual person and meditating, pretend to be new ager or something. If she asks further, then progressively teach her, until either it can't go further, then that's fine.

You can say it's a hobby and that it helps you mentally, or something. A person who cares and is not a dumbass will not cause you a lot of problems. Actually they may like the free time when you meditate, or get interested.

Depending on how good you are in a relationship, people will tolerate you. Girls do not in particular look down on a person who has a life and some aims, if they are also the same and have their own stuff to deal with. You have to make the right choice here and treat her right.

Plus, when you meet someone, you do not like immediately move in and stuff. You might as well not move in, find alternatives.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

NoctiLucent84
Posts: 7

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby NoctiLucent84 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:49 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:In other words, people that you at least have many common values with. Then, you would have to basically control this kind of relationship, which can be trying and even difficult to some people, and to others, not even worthwhile.

I have been writing a topic on this subject which should be out at some point soon as this is a very hot subject, same as getting partners.


I'm really interested in what you mean by controlling a relationship. Can't wait for your article to come out! :)

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 1747
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:06 pm

I am utterly disgusted by the sheer amount of ignorance and arrogance on both ends of this deluded spectrum. I'm not some 'master' of love and relationships and I'm not here to preach like I'm some all-knowing guru but I feel a deep-seated irritation towards both these biased ideals that I can't explain or shake off. It can't be forced one way or the other.

Maybe many thousands of years ago finding a partner was in fact a highly celebrated and very sacred time in ones life, but not in this current age. Self-love is nothing but self-acceptance and self-care, something that should come naturally to us but has become a concept lost in the corruptions of the enemy. We don't 'love' ourselves as that in itself is a ridiculous notion as this whole idea of loving oneself is unattainable on it's own.

"Oh I love myself, I say it so it must be true, I love me I'm so loving for love's sake and for myself. Why is saying this still not making me happy and making me love myself?" Because it's bullshit and only leads people to suffering and to focus on misery. There is no self-love as a separate thing. As one meditates and advances, as they grow and learn, what will happen is essentially becoming comfortable and at peace with your every aspect, you become 'closer' to yourself in a way where this so called 'self-love' is a passive comfortable self-acceptance in the background that comes all on it's own. You can't shove it down people's throats to 'love themselves' and have them suddenly thinking oh it must be that easy.

As for telling people to find a girlfriend/boyfriend "Oh I need to do this, there must be someone out there for me if a HP is telling me to find someone, if I don't well then holy fuck I guess I'll just be a miserable walking piece of trash, looks like misery will be all there is for me if I don't spend countless days and nights searching for 'the one'. Maybe that pot-smoking hippie who lives by the corner store will take me, they seem nice." Yeah right on, good job. Now we probably have a bunch of members feeling all depressed and hopeless now because 'oh no I need to find a partner or i'll burn in the eternal lake of misery, oy vey'.

I think it's fucking ridiculous to push random bullshit concepts out of your ass making it seem like it's the new and hip path to godhead. 'You won't be cool or happy if you don't do this goyim, trust me I have HP in my name'. I highly doubt Satan, our father who gives us freedom to make our own decisions gives a damn whether we have a partner or not during our fight in this war and he sure as hell isn't gonna descend down and be all "Hey, you should get yourself a girlfriend/boyfriend, not saying you have to but you have to."

I mean get real. It's this kind of shit that makes people feel alone and desperate seeking the next diseased ridden prostitute behind a Mcdonalds somewhere leading them to self-destruction because 'i know not what this love is, the HP told me i don't, i must practice this love like it wasn't a sacred thing to use intelligently and selectively, i need tuh study with the worst person i can get in a relationship with, hurr'. Even amongst ourselves we can't just find the next person we like a 'little bit' and expect to get into a perfect and happy relationship right on the spot unless we waste perfectly good energy in search of something we are told we need when it's not a requirement at all to be part of this war.

"oh but goyim, you need this self-love and somebody in your life or you'll waste away, u need deez skillz in this lifetime of utmost importancy so forget about the entire reason you reincarnated at this time, go find sum loooove."

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:09 pm

The fact is the unconscious mind does what its ordered to do that's it. If one intones a command in into their mind with enough feeling it generates the energy into the psyche stronger.

Guess what there genius if you don't have self love thus a feeling of self worth.....MOST OF YOUR WORKINGS ARE GOING TO FAIL. Or meet frustrated results. The psyche is not properly attuned to succeed. Why do you think the Jews program people with self hatred and failure. Yes you can love yourself otherwise the enemy would not always be trying to make you hate yourself.

If you tell yourself anything long enough with enough feeling you will start to feel it and believe.

But as you stated your not an all knowing guru. The very basic's of ones own psyche has even escaped you.

Also I never stated be alone here everyone this was just projected onto my article by others as well. Get your cards right first in your own mind and soul. Like building a house you need the proper foundation for it to stand. If you don't do this and clean your soul of karma you will manifest thought the filters of this and have problems.

This should be explained before people are instructed to just go enter into relationships because. The wrong relationship can mess your life up.





Ghost in the Machine wrote:I am utterly disgusted by the sheer amount of ignorance and arrogance on both ends of this deluded spectrum. I'm not some 'master' of love and relationships and I'm not here to preach like I'm some all-knowing guru but I feel a deep-seated irritation towards both these biased ideals that I can't explain or shake off. It can't be forced one way or the other.

Maybe many thousands of years ago finding a partner was in fact a highly celebrated and very sacred time in ones life, but not in this current age. Self-love is nothing but self-acceptance and self-care, something that should come naturally to us but has become a concept lost in the corruptions of the enemy. We don't 'love' ourselves as that in itself is a ridiculous notion as this whole idea of loving oneself is unattainable on it's own.

"Oh I love myself, I say it so it must be true, I love me I'm so loving for love's sake and for myself. Why is saying this still not making me happy and making me love myself?" Because it's bullshit and only leads people to suffering and to focus on misery. There is no self-love as a separate thing. As one meditates and advances, as they grow and learn, what will happen is essentially becoming comfortable and at peace with your every aspect, you become 'closer' to yourself in a way where this so called 'self-love' is a passive comfortable self-acceptance in the background that comes all on it's own. You can't shove it down people's throats to 'love themselves' and have them suddenly thinking oh it must be that easy.

As for telling people to find a girlfriend/boyfriend "Oh I need to do this, there must be someone out there for me if a HP is telling me to find someone, if I don't well then holy fuck I guess I'll just be a miserable walking piece of trash, looks like misery will be all there is for me if I don't spend countless days and nights searching for 'the one'. Maybe that pot-smoking hippie who lives by the corner store will take me, they seem nice." Yeah right on, good job. Now we probably have a bunch of members feeling all depressed and hopeless now because 'oh no I need to find a partner or i'll burn in the eternal lake of misery, oy vey'.

I think it's fucking ridiculous to push random bullshit concepts out of your ass making it seem like it's the new and hip path to godhead. 'You won't be cool or happy if you don't do this goyim, trust me I have HP in my name'. I highly doubt Satan, our father who gives us freedom to make our own decisions gives a damn whether we have a partner or not during our fight in this war and he sure as hell isn't gonna descend down and be all "Hey, you should get yourself a girlfriend/boyfriend, not saying you have to but you have to."

I mean get real. It's this kind of shit that makes people feel alone and desperate seeking the next diseased ridden prostitute behind a Mcdonalds somewhere leading them to self-destruction because 'i know not what this love is, the HP told me i don't, i must practice this love like it wasn't a sacred thing to use intelligently and selectively, i need tuh study with the worst person i can get in a relationship with, hurr'. Even amongst ourselves we can't just find the next person we like a 'little bit' and expect to get into a perfect and happy relationship right on the spot unless we waste perfectly good energy in search of something we are told we need when it's not a requirement at all to be part of this war.

"oh but goyim, you need this self-love and somebody in your life or you'll waste away, u need deez skillz in this lifetime of utmost importancy so forget about the entire reason you reincarnated at this time, go find sum loooove."

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 1747
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:02 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:The fact is the unconscious mind does what its ordered to do that's it. If one intones a command in into their mind with enough feeling it generates the energy into the psyche stronger.

Guess what there genius if you don't have self love thus a feeling of self worth.....MOST OF YOUR WORKINGS ARE GOING TO FAIL. Or meet frustrated results. The psyche is not properly attuned to succeed. Why do you think the Jews program people with self hatred and failure. Yes you can love yourself otherwise the enemy would not always be trying to make you hate yourself.

If you tell yourself anything long enough with enough feeling you will start to feel it and believe.

But as you stated your not an all knowing guru. The very basic's of ones own psyche has even escaped you.

Also I never stated be alone here everyone this was just projected onto my article by others as well. Get your cards right first in your own mind and soul. Like building a house you need the proper foundation for it to stand. If you don't do this and clean your soul of karma you will manifest thought the filters of this and have problems.

This should be explained before people are instructed to just go enter into relationships because. The wrong relationship can mess your life up.


You're not wrong about the subconscious programming of energy into the psyche but the problem is that due to the enemy corruption it's not easy for people to actually have that conviction or 'belief' when they say they love themselves. It brings to attention the contrasting energies of the enemy in their psyche that teaches them to hate themselves, it's like pouring rubbing alcohol on a wound, yeah it'll help the wound but if you don't know that then all you'll focus on is the pain and that's what their attention will suddenly turn to and what they'll end up focusing on if not educated enough on the matter.

That's why it's important to be knowledgeable and deprogram yourself from the jewtrix and to first and foremost work on freeing yourself, even if just a bit, even if you only spend 2 weeks at most. In the end the knowledge is all you will need but if weeds are killing your plants and all you do is keep planting new ones instead of getting rid of the weeds, you're going to be making very slow progress or end up at some form of standstill.

It would be better to give more information than to simply say "treat yo self".

I've also never stated for people to be alone, but I also never stated for people to find a partner. It's their own decision, it doesn't matter to Satan how we go about it at all, it's not our business to say what's best for someone. Sure you can teach importance of certain aspects and characteristics but if you start treating it like 'its thuh onleh wai' or giving that impression then that's where we get spergs coming out of the woodworks making topics on "How to find best waifu".

I'm not here to stir a shit-storm for either of you and I have nothing against the both of you at all, but how can you not reread what you posted here and not think that it sounds off? If members here are single and want a partner then they can do a working to bring the right one to them for all I care but if you're acting like they have to or they'll suffer lifetimes of perpetual loneliness and never 'get their shit together' then that just sounds like some kind of parroting of the enemy's bullshit "If you don't do this you'll never be happy, you'll never be saved goy, if you don't do it then eternal burning for you".

I mean I read the sermon On Subversion of Satanism and how some of us have noticed this weird subtle 'correlation' problem on the forum and I could be wrong or simply misinterpreting but I feel like I'm literally looking at it right here, and even from the one who made the sermon no less. I don't think he even sees it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5703

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:19 am

As far as I can see everyone has to answer on your own whatever, and what your own assumptions.

I decide to not see what I said as the 'antipode' of some random new age advice, as it is really not founded in that. I care not to answer on new agey type of advice as this is nothing in regards to what I stated in my replies or otherwise. To me love of the self is earned through development.

You cannot therefore compare what I say as an "opposite" to something that is not any form of opposite.

If you have the most basic knowledge about humans and yourself, you know humans need, at least in some forms, some form of companionship, both for existence, procreation, and for many other ways such as friendship, and protection in late age. We exist with other beings.

Now, if one decides to go by alone, in all cases, something always nags them, and of course, anyone can ignore it. Others can by choice do that and that's respectable. However, this doesn't always be the very best strategy. When you are old for example, who will take you in? You will rot by the sidewalk?

It is not necessary to have meaningful relationships, as not 'good food' is a necessity to life. You can eat bread and water and survive. At what quality and at what inner cost that is another discussion. You can drink your own piss and survive a considerable amount of time, too. Who am I to judge?

If to you advising people to get a decent relationship with decent, note, DECENT individuals, is to you some sort of MacDonalds hookery, then you must be mentally ill yourself to even make such a parellel.

If someone feels desperate for being alone, then let us say that this desperation is in reality, naturally founded. This shouldn't act as a push for anyone to do random relationships with your idiotic hooker paradigm, but after they develop, it's worthwhile to build something with some other being.

When people feel really bad for being alone, friendless, or in other ways like that, let me tell you, this is not "me" bringing notice to the fact, I am not the voice of their own very conscience in their heads. This is nature nudging them to do some fixing on some situations. Of course, one can shun this voice, or create pseudospirituality around it, and justify that "its their personal choice" that things are that way. Maybe in some situations it is.

If you do not understand why someone, or anyone, would yes, NEED somebody in the life, the emotionally random reasoning aside, then you are dumb. When you are 80 and can't lift your own ass, give me a phonecall and tell me how you didn't need nobody in your life, to cite one example.

My stance is founded on quality of life, striving for psychological health, and human nature. If you cannot understand this, then too bad.

Ghost in the Machine wrote:I am utterly disgusted by the sheer amount of ignorance and arrogance on both ends of this deluded spectrum. I'm not some 'master' of love and relationships and I'm not here to preach like I'm some all-knowing guru but I feel a deep-seated irritation towards both these biased ideals that I can't explain or shake off. It can't be forced one way or the other.

Maybe many thousands of years ago finding a partner was in fact a highly celebrated and very sacred time in ones life, but not in this current age. Self-love is nothing but self-acceptance and self-care, something that should come naturally to us but has become a concept lost in the corruptions of the enemy. We don't 'love' ourselves as that in itself is a ridiculous notion as this whole idea of loving oneself is unattainable on it's own.

"Oh I love myself, I say it so it must be true, I love me I'm so loving for love's sake and for myself. Why is saying this still not making me happy and making me love myself?" Because it's bullshit and only leads people to suffering and to focus on misery. There is no self-love as a separate thing. As one meditates and advances, as they grow and learn, what will happen is essentially becoming comfortable and at peace with your every aspect, you become 'closer' to yourself in a way where this so called 'self-love' is a passive comfortable self-acceptance in the background that comes all on it's own. You can't shove it down people's throats to 'love themselves' and have them suddenly thinking oh it must be that easy.

As for telling people to find a girlfriend/boyfriend "Oh I need to do this, there must be someone out there for me if a HP is telling me to find someone, if I don't well then holy fuck I guess I'll just be a miserable walking piece of trash, looks like misery will be all there is for me if I don't spend countless days and nights searching for 'the one'. Maybe that pot-smoking hippie who lives by the corner store will take me, they seem nice." Yeah right on, good job. Now we probably have a bunch of members feeling all depressed and hopeless now because 'oh no I need to find a partner or i'll burn in the eternal lake of misery, oy vey'.

I think it's fucking ridiculous to push random bullshit concepts out of your ass making it seem like it's the new and hip path to godhead. 'You won't be cool or happy if you don't do this goyim, trust me I have HP in my name'. I highly doubt Satan, our father who gives us freedom to make our own decisions gives a damn whether we have a partner or not during our fight in this war and he sure as hell isn't gonna descend down and be all "Hey, you should get yourself a girlfriend/boyfriend, not saying you have to but you have to."

I mean get real. It's this kind of shit that makes people feel alone and desperate seeking the next diseased ridden prostitute behind a Mcdonalds somewhere leading them to self-destruction because 'i know not what this love is, the HP told me i don't, i must practice this love like it wasn't a sacred thing to use intelligently and selectively, i need tuh study with the worst person i can get in a relationship with, hurr'. Even amongst ourselves we can't just find the next person we like a 'little bit' and expect to get into a perfect and happy relationship right on the spot unless we waste perfectly good energy in search of something we are told we need when it's not a requirement at all to be part of this war.

"oh but goyim, you need this self-love and somebody in your life or you'll waste away, u need deez skillz in this lifetime of utmost importancy so forget about the entire reason you reincarnated at this time, go find sum loooove."
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 1747
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:06 am

I see nothing wrong with any of this and fully agree that love of the self is indeed attained through self-development. I never said having a relationship or longing for someone in your life was terrible. Humans are social by nature and we long to share our lives with others, especially with partners. And even the most solitary of individuals will find they will recognize that they too will desire to truly love someone even if they thought all their lives that they would prefer to be alone. I know this because I've seen this in myself for years but recognize that I still have hangups that must be dealt with first.

You merely had given me the impression that being with someone was something that one needed to attain of utmost urgency no matter what and if you were alone or were treading too carefully that you were nothing but worthless dirt on the bottom of a shoe and were simply an insult to the lifetime given to you.

And you misinterpret the prostitute scenario, by no means would I ever suggest for anybody to get with the most spiritually toxic and diseased ridden individual they could find. I was stating that making it seem like an urgency for someone to get into a relationship would have our sperglord members running out into the streets with their dicks out to find the nearest equally desperate whore just because it's the 'easiest and quickest' way they know to potentially get into a relationship.

One has to remember that our newer members come from the trash heap of the jewtual reality and practically need to go through a rehab phase before they can be said to properly be set-in-stone on this path. They'll do all kinds of stupid shit that could hinder their entire progress or undo it completely if misguided. That's the only thing I'm concerned about as I think we babysit enough christard SS wannabes trying to get them to be effective for the ministries as a whole and trying not to have to worry about whether they're sticking their dick in a Wendy's hamburger.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:As far as I can see everyone has to answer on your own whatever, and what your own assumptions.

I decide to not see what I said as the 'antipode' of some random new age advice, as it is really not founded in that. I care not to answer on new agey type of advice as this is nothing in regards to what I stated in my replies or otherwise. To me love of the self is earned through development.

You cannot therefore compare what I say as an "opposite" to something that is not any form of opposite.

If you have the most basic knowledge about humans and yourself, you know humans need, at least in some forms, some form of companionship, both for existence, procreation, and for many other ways such as friendship, and protection in late age. We exist with other beings.

Now, if one decides to go by alone, in all cases, something always nags them, and of course, anyone can ignore it. Others can by choice do that and that's respectable. However, this doesn't always be the very best strategy. When you are old for example, who will take you in? You will rot by the sidewalk?

It is not necessary to have meaningful relationships, as not 'good food' is a necessity to life. You can eat bread and water and survive. At what quality and at what inner cost that is another discussion. You can drink your own piss and survive a considerable amount of time, too. Who am I to judge?

If to you advising people to get a decent relationship with decent, note, DECENT individuals, is to you some sort of MacDonalds hookery, then you must be mentally ill yourself to even make such a parellel.

If someone feels desperate for being alone, then let us say that this desperation is in reality, naturally founded. This shouldn't act as a push for anyone to do random relationships with your idiotic hooker paradigm, but after they develop, it's worthwhile to build something with some other being.

When people feel really bad for being alone, friendless, or in other ways like that, let me tell you, this is not "me" bringing notice to the fact, I am not the voice of their own very conscience in their heads. This is nature nudging them to do some fixing on some situations. Of course, one can shun this voice, or create pseudospirituality around it, and justify that "its their personal choice" that things are that way. Maybe in some situations it is.

If you do not understand why someone, or anyone, would yes, NEED somebody in the life, the emotionally random reasoning aside, then you are dumb. When you are 80 and can't lift your own ass, give me a phonecall and tell me how you didn't need nobody in your life, to cite one example.

My stance is founded on quality of life, striving for psychological health, and human nature. If you cannot understand this, then too bad.

User avatar
HauptSturm
Posts: 498

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby HauptSturm » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:18 am

I felt something that happened on Valentines day in the early morning of 2-15 around 3-4am. I felt it before when I was doing things of importance some years ago. It was amazing. If only it could be sustained. It timed out shortly after a few hours. If only I knew how to sustain this energy on my own, I would be successful for life...... Thanks whoever was responsible.
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

Cyn666
Posts: 122

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby Cyn666 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:18 am

On the topic of pursuing a romantic relationship and the confusion on whether you should or not: personally, I use tarot to clarify what is best for me at the time. There are many websites and apps of you don't have access to a tarot deck. And if you require a yes or no answer: I find it most efficient to use the major arcana as yes and the minor arcana as no. I already had a feeling that before pursuing a romantic relationship it would be best to sort through what issues and blocks I have that would impede on future relations. My drawing confirmed my feelings.
Nevertheless, it's always wise to think about what is right for you. The you you are right now and whether you have any blocks, habits, or even mannerisms that would deter relationships or influence them negatively. Once that is sorted and you establish if the time is right and a relationship is what you seek most in the present, then move towards making that manifestation.
A long time ago, I had asked Father Satan for a Daemon lover. They appeared in my dreams a couple of times since then. Always stating something along the lines of: You are not ready yet. I did not realize at the time I had asked Father for a relationship, that I was sickening full of self hatred, among many other ills of thought. I am much, much better now. Yet still, I believe right now what I need most is to focus on bettering myself.

Catz666
Posts: 39
Location: America

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby Catz666 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:04 am

HailVictory88 wrote:
Catz666 wrote:Uh, a bit like new age advice, that's what the fat incels and losers who can't get a girlfriend/boyfriend tell themselves... "I love myself! It doesn't matter that I can't get laid! I'm speciiiiaaaaallll!!!!"

Incels are some of the most self-hating people on the planet, hence why they stay inside and read blog after blog on facial dimensions and post about how they are pieces of shit on message boards. Many of them aren't even physically ugly, but they believe they are and that their situation is hopeless. If they believed they were lovable, many would be motivated to make the basic lifestyle changes (gym, hygiene, etc.) that could help them find someone.


Zeffie of the Wind wrote:Fat incels and losers don't actually love themselves though. They hide behind their ideology of "its the womans fault that i cant get laid" to remain either purposefully or unconsciously ignorant of the fact that they are losers. These are people that make all sort of excuses because they don't want to put the effort into fixing themselves and their problems and instead choose to blame everyone else. Does this sound like something someone who loves themselves would do? These people are the type of person that revolves themselves over whether they can get laid or not as "getting dat pussy" is what validates meaning in their life.

Someone who actually loves themselves would not settle for someone below them. There is a fine line between "not getting laid" and "not choosing a poor product just to get laid".


I said thats what they TELL themselves, not what they actually beleive :roll:


The Alchemist7 wrote:Let's say you have a girlfriend you live with. How you will able to meditate or do anything else anymore if you stay with her 24/7?

I lived in a relationship with a non Satanist before, I still did meditaitons and rtrs no problem. Just tell them you need to meditate and go meditate.
"Let us never forget the cause of most of our troubles and the root of all evil is the perfidious Jew." - Nature's Eternal Religion

BlueLight
Posts: 197

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby BlueLight » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:23 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:What does Dracula actually mean in Romanian? Some state it means "Son of the Dragon". This is debated over here.

BlueLight wrote:What about Dragobete? It's a Romanian celebration of love that can be compared to St. Valentine's Day. But it's something national and takes place on 24th of February. There are a lot of Romanians who get offended by Valentine's Day being celebrated in our country because of it.

Dragobete is an incredibly old celebration. It's been around since the ancient days. Dragobete was a dacian God and the equivalent of Cupid/Eros. So the the holiday is has heavy pagan roots. Xians have tried to turn it into a holiday of their own, tho.



Oh I am so sorry, I mixed up your sermon on Vlad Tepes with one of HoodedCobra's. I'm really sorry for that.

HailVictory88
Posts: 334

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby HailVictory88 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:32 am

Catz666 wrote:
HailVictory88 wrote:
Catz666 wrote:Uh, a bit like new age advice, that's what the fat incels and losers who can't get a girlfriend/boyfriend tell themselves... "I love myself! It doesn't matter that I can't get laid! I'm speciiiiaaaaallll!!!!"

Incels are some of the most self-hating people on the planet, hence why they stay inside and read blog after blog on facial dimensions and post about how they are pieces of shit on message boards. Many of them aren't even physically ugly, but they believe they are and that their situation is hopeless. If they believed they were lovable, many would be motivated to make the basic lifestyle changes (gym, hygiene, etc.) that could help them find someone.


Zeffie of the Wind wrote:Fat incels and losers don't actually love themselves though. They hide behind their ideology of "its the womans fault that i cant get laid" to remain either purposefully or unconsciously ignorant of the fact that they are losers. These are people that make all sort of excuses because they don't want to put the effort into fixing themselves and their problems and instead choose to blame everyone else. Does this sound like something someone who loves themselves would do? These people are the type of person that revolves themselves over whether they can get laid or not as "getting dat pussy" is what validates meaning in their life.

Someone who actually loves themselves would not settle for someone below them. There is a fine line between "not getting laid" and "not choosing a poor product just to get laid".


I said thats what they TELL themselves, not what they actually beleive :roll:


But they don't even tell themselves that, that's the point. Incel message boards are full of people going into graphic detail of how much they hate themselves. It would probably be healthier for them to at least try to appear socially normal, as it's normal to present as if you like yourself.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:56 am

Obtaining positive self regard or love by personal development it depends of the development. People achieve all kinds of things and still have major self esteem issues. Even billionaires.

I once did one of the Tony Robbin's courses years ago the fellow trains people to be successful and guess what the major exercise is giving yourself positive affirmations and feeling it emotionally while doing it. This is the base of all success.

The guy turned his life around by actually feeling and believing first then everything came from acting from that space. You will find that in any serious text on how the mind works from past or present. There is no point in disagreeing with this fact that's how the nature of the psyche is.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:00 am

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I read the reason Dracula was imprisoned was because the King of Hungary had spent all the money for the army instead and didn't want to fight the Turks.


BlueLight wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:What does Dracula actually mean in Romanian? Some state it means "Son of the Dragon". This is debated over here.

BlueLight wrote:What about Dragobete? It's a Romanian celebration of love that can be compared to St. Valentine's Day. But it's something national and takes place on 24th of February. There are a lot of Romanians who get offended by Valentine's Day being celebrated in our country because of it.

Dragobete is an incredibly old celebration. It's been around since the ancient days. Dragobete was a dacian God and the equivalent of Cupid/Eros. So the the holiday is has heavy pagan roots. Xians have tried to turn it into a holiday of their own, tho.



Oh I am so sorry, I mixed up your sermon on Vlad Tepes with one of HoodedCobra's. I'm really sorry for that.

BlueLight
Posts: 197

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby BlueLight » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:53 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I read the reason Dracula was imprisoned was because the King of Hungary had spent all the money for the army instead and didn't want to fight the Turks.


BlueLight wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:What does Dracula actually mean in Romanian? Some state it means "Son of the Dragon". This is debated over here.




Oh I am so sorry, I mixed up your sermon on Vlad Tepes with one of HoodedCobra's. I'm really sorry for that.


That might actually be the truth. And there is a reason behind that. The educational system is pushing a lot of dubious things around right now and they've did it as well in the past.

Just like the idea of the Latin origins or our kind - it is known here, historically, that our Latin blood comes from the period of Roman dominaiton after the wars that took place in 101-102, 105-106 in Dacia.

But the thing is, the Roman Empire only conquered around... I can't remember the exact procent. Around 20% of Dacia? Might be less. Only enough to reach the resources they actually needed.

And they've only been around for a couple hundreds of years. Taking that into consideration, even with a heavily process of romanization, it would've been impossible for our language to be so heavily based on Latin.

It's been recently discovered that things might he very different. It is said that the Emperor Traian and Decebal, the Dacian king, were able to understand each other and communicate. And that Traian referred to us as their brothers.

I'm quite sure this has been discussed before on the forums.

Of course, I couldn't even try to tell my history about this. He'd explode with rage.

The same thing can easily apply to other aspects of history.

Just because it's written in a textbook doesn't mean it's real.

But it is intriguing. Mainly because he was in good relations with Stephen the Great, Moldova's ruler. So if you'd like to find out more about this aspect, idea recommend studying his relations with Matei Corvin as well.

That being said, what you've read might very well be true.

Also, speaking about history. What do you think of
Publius Ovidious Naso? I'm reading his work and he is quite the interesting poet. He was exiled to Tomis - now known as Constanta in Romania - by the Emperor August. No one truly knows the reason why.

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 947

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby Wotanwarrior » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:56 am

Matthias Corvinus was a christian puppet and was an enemy of the Dracula family, in fact his father John Hunyadi allied himself with the (((boyars))) and attacked Wallachia in an ambush with his army, in this attack the father of Dracula Vlad and his brother Mircea was killed.



HP Mageson666 wrote:Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I read the reason Dracula was imprisoned was because the King of Hungary had spent all the money for the army instead and didn't want to fight the Turks.


BlueLight wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:What does Dracula actually mean in Romanian? Some state it means "Son of the Dragon". This is debated over here.




Oh I am so sorry, I mixed up your sermon on Vlad Tepes with one of HoodedCobra's. I'm really sorry for that.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarot!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of duat!

Aquarius
Posts: 5067

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby Aquarius » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:00 pm

BlueLight wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I read the reason Dracula was imprisoned was because the King of Hungary had spent all the money for the army instead and didn't want to fight the Turks.


BlueLight wrote:

Oh I am so sorry, I mixed up your sermon on Vlad Tepes with one of HoodedCobra's. I'm really sorry for that.


Also, speaking about history. What do you think of
Publius Ovidious Naso? I'm reading his work and he is quite the interesting poet. He was exiled to Tomis - now known as Constanta in Romania - by the Emperor August. No one truly knows the reason why..
Im reading his metamorphosis books right now, I really like them!:)
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

BlueLight
Posts: 197

Re: Valentines Day Message

Postby BlueLight » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:11 am

Aquarius wrote:
BlueLight wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I read the reason Dracula was imprisoned was because the King of Hungary had spent all the money for the army instead and didn't want to fight the Turks.




Also, speaking about history. What do you think of
Publius Ovidious Naso? I'm reading his work and he is quite the interesting poet. He was exiled to Tomis - now known as Constanta in Romania - by the Emperor August. No one truly knows the reason why..
Im reading his metamorphosis books right now, I really like them!:)


Oh, that's awesome! I plan on reading them once I'm done with his work from the exile.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aku and 19 guests