Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan's Symbol The Goat

Mageson666

Satan's Symbol The Goat

In the ancient tale Shiva transform's a Vedic Priest by giving him the head of a Goat. In the east the Goat mantra is held in the highest importance and secret by the Yogi's. The ancient symbol of the Goat is the five pointed star this symbol is the yantra of Shiva. The tale shows the Goat mantra transforms consciousness to super consciousness The Goat is the symbol of the open chakra's of the crown and the head in the east and west. In Egypt the Goat is shown at the top of the Reed Pillar the head sitting on top of the spine and is called PN which is PAN the same with the Greeks. Pan means "The ALL" which is the title of the 5 elements that form the All of creation. The European word for God comes from Got......Which is also connected to the word Goat. This is where Goy also comes from.

Shiva's mantra is the five element mantra in Sanskrit which the five pointed star is the yantra of. Each yantra is supposed to have the mantra wrote upon it. Nama Shivaya is not the five elements in Sanskrit NaMa and SHI are four of the elements. SaTaNaMa is the actual five element mantra in Sanskrit, this is the highest name of God in Sanskrit. This Goat is the symbol of this mantra [mantra's and chakra's are given animal forms in the ancient world] and one of the major ways SaTaNaMa is used is to open the chakra's in the head. Satanama being the highest God in Sanskrit is the metaphor as well for opening the chakra's of the head and being able to perceive and know Truth the supreme reality by awakening the super conscious mind. This is why the Jews place their curses upon the Goat its an act of transference to bind the crown and Chakra's in the head of Gentiles. This type of magic is called Talismanic magic in Kabala. Note the S T N M and the A of this mantra are all sounds in Sanskrit that act to open the chakra's in the head.

Pan meaning "The ALL" also relates to the number One and Ten. Satanama in Sanskrit also relates to the number 100 which is 10 to its highest power 100 showing the power of the number 1, 10 and 100 to its full expressions. This number in the east is given to the crown chakra. 10 relates to the doubling of 5 which is the power of 5 as well. The number 10 contains all the scale of numbers of male and female within itself and measure the full dimension of the universe, all numbers are made from those contained in 10 and numbers are manifestations of vibrations of astral light that materialize all reality from the subtle to the dense of which 10 is the whole of all the permutations. The mantra and mundra for Satanama relates to this in description of the 10. These specific numbers are based on the full power of the Universal Life Force, in the Far East 10 is the number of the universe. The opening of the chakra's of the head relate to the 10 the connection into the entire universe of astral light.

Satan is God.

Let me ask you this, can the Gods kill themselves if they get tired of whatever bullshit is going on in Asgard? Maybe Asgard is terrible and they all wish they could die, but they cant. Now they can also descend to Midgard at will and then go to Asgard at will? Because it would be stupid to cross one side of the fence just to get stuck there. Your just on the flipside of the same situation you had before. How do you know Asgard is where you will really go? Might end up in the wrong world. Muspelheim or something. Also if only the Gods live in Asgard then Midgard must be the land of the dead?

Banmaskim666 said:
Let me ask you this, can the Gods kill themselves if they get tired of whatever bullshit is going on in Asgard? Maybe Asgard is terrible and they all wish they could die, but they cant. Now they can also descend to Midgard at will and then go to Asgard at will? Because it would be stupid to cross one side of the fence just to get stuck there. Your just on the flipside of the same situation you had before. How do you know Asgard is where you will really go? Might end up in the wrong world. Muspelheim or something. Also if only the Gods live in Asgard then Midgard must be the land of the dead?
Are you trolling? :?

luis said:
Banmaskim666 said:

I tried to help this fellow by approving some of his bizarre things regardless of content, but it appears after a very long time, he doesn't want to be helped at all.

If one may ask, since we're on the topic of SaTaNaMa; What is the best affirmation to use when doing the SaTaNaMa meditation?

I have personally been using: x8 "I am now permanently perfected in every way according to my Satanic potential, spiritually, mentally and physically" But am curious now that you have said this meditation also opens up the astral senses :) (Good thing it's my 3rd continuous week of doing the meditation daily too)

luis said:
Banmaskim666 said:

I just want to know the details of it. Only stupid people want to affix themselves into a certain state without knowing anything about it. As a god do I have to watch out for bullets or do they not harm me? What if a god accidentally gets stranded on a shitty desert planet and cant get back? He is eternally stuck there? Can he kill himself or he just suffers forever like the movie cast away?

These are legitimate questions. I am honestly blown away that people chase any shiny object without at least trying to see what it is. They just see a shiny object and they grab it.

luis said:
Banmaskim666 said:
LOLs........

Banmaskim666 said:

LOL...... are you crazy or something

The question on everyone's mind is
Can we eat goat meat?

or any other animal that represents the gods infact what meats cant we eat?

Banmaskim666 said:
luis said:
Banmaskim666 said:

I just want to know the details of it. Only stupid people want to affix themselves into a certain state without knowing anything about it. As a god do I have to watch out for bullets or do they not harm me? What if a god accidentally gets stranded on a shitty desert planet and cant get back? He is eternally stuck there? Can he kill himself or he just suffers forever like the movie cast away?

These are legitimate questions. I am honestly blown away that people chase any shiny object without at least trying to see what it is. They just see a shiny object and they grab it.

You are a cynic aren't you?

Being a God, one would already have the power to will themselves through the Astral. So I would assume it would not take long to notify someone that they are 'stuck' on some planet. As for bullets, I would assume you've already read the entire website at least once. (The initial stages of the Magnum Opus grant 'immunity' to some things, while the final stage(s) perfect the body and you could more or less take a bullet to the head, but if you are so advanced I would assume you had other powers to protect yourself BEFORE it came to that)

And as well, raising one's self to the state of God hood would mean eternal life, limitless(?) power, and endless possibilities. Think about it; You could do ANYTHING as the Universe is Infinite and Eternal (or so it currently seems).

I assume you are trolling, but maybe not. . . Also, if I am wrong about any of this feel free to correct me. I know a lot, but not everything.

Poweredbythesun said:
Banmaskim666 said:
luis said:

Being a God, one would already have the power to will themselves through the Astral. So I would assume it would not take long to notify someone that they are 'stuck' on some planet. As for bullets, I would assume you've already read the entire website at least once. (The initial stages of the Magnum Opus grant 'immunity' to some things, while the final stage(s) perfect the body and you could more or less take a bullet to the head, but if you are so advanced I would assume you had other powers to protect yourself BEFORE it came to that)

And as well, raising one's self to the state of God hood would mean eternal life, limitless(?) power, and endless possibilities. Think about it; You could do ANYTHING as the Universe is Infinite and Eternal (or so it currently seems).

I assume you are trolling, but maybe not. . . Also, if I am wrong about any of this feel free to correct me. I know a lot, but not everything.
Yes but wods like Asgard, Mu-something and all this stuff makes him look like is trolling...a God in Asgard, wtf is that? Lol

luis said:
Poweredbythesun said:
Banmaskim666 said:

Yes but wods like Asgard, Mu-something and all this stuff makes him look like is trolling...a God in Asgard, wtf is that? Lol

Those words stem from the Norse teachings, as in older Scandinavian beliefs. It doesn't quite seem like trolling when using words associated with the realms of the Gods, as the Norse believed. It was a form of ancient paganism. I assume you've heard of the name Odin, another name for Satan. That is where that originates.

Cyn666 said:
luis said:
Poweredbythesun said:

Those words stem from the Norse teachings, as in older Scandinavian beliefs. It doesn't quite seem like trolling when using words associated with the realms of the Gods, as the Norse believed. It was a form of ancient paganism. I assume you've heard of the name Odin, another name for Satan. That is where that originates.
Yes i know that but definitily i know that the God's don't live in place's named like that. Maybe he was not trolling but he is definitily confused.

Poweredbythesun said:
If one may ask, since we're on the topic of SaTaNaMa; What is the best affirmation to use when doing the SaTaNaMa meditation?

I have personally been using: x8 "I am now permanently perfected in every way according to my Satanic potential, spiritually, mentally and physically" But am curious now that you have said this meditation also opens up the astral senses :) (Good thing it's my 3rd continuous week of doing the meditation daily too)

Just thought I'd bump this question back into the discussion.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back