Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why Some Fail On the LHP, Christian Trends of Thought

Mageson666

Edelwise wrote:

I'm having trouble understanding the cosmology. Jews may have been engineered by Greys, Reptilians, or whoever has dominion over them. But who or what is the source of this plague? Who's the evil mastermind? If the gods are the primary manifestation of Akasha, then shouldn't one or more of these gods be responsible for this mess?
If that's not so, then the only other possibility is that a part of the original creation was (for lack of a better word) 'defective' and manifested as an infiltration into Satan's creation (for some reason).

My reply:

The fact is into Sanskrit the void or En Sop, its called the pregnant void of creation or womb of creation. The I letter relates to this in Hinduism and in the Greek the Iota what existence is born from. I as a letter manifests prana. All existence comes from this womb of creation descending into the world of forms and how it relates to the spectrum of light, sound and number as a unified energy field. The geometry holds the information of light the shape which is also the sound and elemental quality.

There is simply a creative energy field at the source of everything. Its an organizing intelligence. From this all life forms arise and follow the evolutionary patterns of their environments. DNA literally manifests out of the En Sop or Womb of creation as found in lab tests. I wrote about how evolution or the changing forms of beings is related to adjustments in the frequency field that the matter organizes itself according to. Periodic tables are the movement of light and its organizing frequencies. As I discussed the Greeks mention the Perfected form which is perfection within nature the golden mean template of the soul. The soul is multi layered. This relates to vibrational templates and their properties, elements are templates of existence. This is Venus.

Existence has a trine aspect the symbol of existence is the triangle shown as the yoni or womb of creation. This relates to three natures of organized existence. Each chakra is shown as a triangle in Hinduism. And are called the Yoni gates.

The name of En Sop is the word the 22 letters of Kabala as everything in existence is a combination of different letters into sonic algorithms that generate and organize matter across the different levels of density fields that from the octave scales, light waves and geometric formulation into what we perceive as organic matter. This is the organizational intelligence of the universe. The Jews who stole the kabala from Gentiles know this. The vocal range of the human voice has been mapped as having 54 sounds it can make. This relates to the 54 letters of the Sanskrit alphabet which relate to the petals which form the vibrational, geometric, organic, elemental template of the human. A wise person can note what letter could correspond to different elemental combinations by the chakra's, the letters are placed within. The numbers of petals relates to organization properties of the elements and how they relate to the planets and vowels. The Vowels are the spirit of the letter and the seven vowels are called the seven mothers of creation in Hinduism. The seven chakra's. And what each chakra relates to in the worlds or frequency temples of existence. Note each chakra is formed by the three natures which condense as the nadis along the scale they reside at. Which relate to electrical and magnetic properties in the astral. And how to unify them. The Vowels are stated to be the ruling name of creation in Kabala, same with the Greek and Hindu. IAO the name of Zeus the En Sop [which is were the Jews took this from] is the trine organization and generating principals of energy. That relate to the ruling powers of the seven vowels, planets and chakra's. IAO is a serpent god as the trine aspects of the serpent IAO, Fire, Air, Water. That manifest as the three nadis. Note the Jews took IAO and hide it for themselves as the ancient Kabbalistic documents call their god IAO. This is the three lines of the triangle the yoni of creation.

The different chakra's are called Deva's. And the Deva is a symbol of the cosmological properties of the element of existence it governs. This is dialectical in explanation. Not literal. Its the same with the En Sop of which sparks form all the chakra's or worlds in Kabala. En Sop is the level of existence when the inner sexual union of the chakra's and soul has taken place and brought the person to perfection within Cosmo's, nature. The En Sop is shown as serpent wearing a crown wrapped around the tree. The symbol of perfection and eternal life to the Gentiles. This is all dialectical. There is not a serpent wearing a crown in other realm directing all this.

The reason I have noted a lot of people fail on the Satanic path is because they can't grasp this fact and revert back into something that is pseudo Satanic in its doctrines that calls itself Satanic or Luciferian and formulates according to Christian ideology. In a gnostic sense. They wish to evaporate into the extinction of their being which is right from RHP Buddhism that influenced early Christianity and that gets mixed with Gnosticism in the sense of some evil god that created the world of matter [Mara or Yahweh] they must escape whom they claim Yahweh instead of Mara. This is due to Christian teachings that the body is corrupted and the world is fallen and only the spirit is good and some mystical spiritual realm is good. Which was the excuse to remove spiritual knowledge and give people a death cult. However the soul is the reflection of the body. And the body is part of the soul.

There is just nature and the different scales that it organizes according to. The Gods are beings who perfected themselves within nature. And understand it from the highest level. That is liberation.

The ancients had a principal they called Lucifer which is their name for the perfecting order of nature the Golden mean spiral which are the energy movements all matter arise from and organize according to and its math system is always coming back to 666. This relates to the principal of Venus which is the principal of spirit forming matter. The 6. They placed the symbol of existence as three triangles or Yoni's that were formed into the pentagram and given 666 with the En Sop around it. This is the key to the underlying organizing principal of energy or spirit.

The point of spiritual practices is to give yourself a tune up and get the lead out. Which brings about the Venus or Lucifer form the gold....en mean in the work. The serpent is always related to Venus. The serpent is the symbol of prana which is the force of the universe. Maha Kundalini is another term for this in Hinduism. Its dialectical. The highest light is stated in Hinduism to be blue which we perceive as White light. Note the god that is the symbol of the Venus principal from Zeus to Visnu is always shown as blue, this what Venus rules in the east, White light which is also the blue light. This is dialectic. Venus is sound, light and geometric form. The geometric numbers for the human body are related to 5:8. Venus numbers.

The universe is five elements, the four issue from the first one spirit and are simply energetic rearrangements of the first and hold the first with them. The elements are vibrational templates that form the spectrum of light which is the sub octaves of White light. These vibrational elemental templates from into geometric forms that contain their respective blueprints. All existence is based on arrangements of forms based on sound, light and geometric formation. This is the underlying principal of frequency that all matter is created and arranges itself to.

The universe is Logos, a supreme self organizing intelligence that generates and organizes all life according to the science of the nature of light.

Evil does exist, but this is not a moral debate. Your statement was one of a theological one. Looking for a specific monotheistic being outside of the universe who created everything and is omnipresent. To assign blame to for what you dislike about existence. Your searching for a complaint department for a cosmic boss that does not exist.

Source
The Greek Kabala, Barry
Did Moses Exist, DM Murdock
The Myths and Gods of Inda, Danielou
The Doctrine of the Awakening, Evola
The Hermetic Tradition, Evola.
Inner Tantric Yoga, Frawley

HP Mageson666 said:

Edelwise wrote:

I'm having trouble understanding the cosmology. Jews may have been engineered by Greys, Reptilians, or whoever has dominion over them. But who or what is the source of this plague? Who's the evil mastermind? If the gods are the primary manifestation of Akasha, then shouldn't one or more of these gods be responsible for this mess?
If that's not so, then the only other possibility is that a part of the original creation was (for lack of a better word) 'defective' and manifested as an infiltration into Satan's creation (for some reason).

My reply:

The fact is into Sanskrit the void or En Sop, its called the pregnant void of creation or womb of creation. The I letter relates to this in Hinduism and in the Greek the Iota what existence is born from. I as a letter manifests prana. All existence comes from this womb of creation descending into the world of forms and how it relates to the spectrum of light, sound and number as a unified energy field. The geometry holds the information of light the shape which is also the sound and elemental quality.

There is simply a creative energy field at the source of everything. Its an organizing intelligence. From this all life forms arise and follow the evolutionary patterns of their environments. DNA literally manifests out of the En Sop or Womb of creation as found in lab tests. I wrote about how evolution or the changing forms of beings is related to adjustments in the frequency field that the matter organizes itself according to. Periodic tables are the movement of light and its organizing frequencies. As I discussed the Greeks mention the Perfected form which is perfection within nature the golden mean template of the soul. The soul is multi layered. This relates to vibrational templates and their properties, elements are templates of existence. This is Venus.

Existence has a trine aspect the symbol of existence is the triangle shown as the yoni or womb of creation. This relates to three natures of organized existence. Each chakra is shown as a triangle in Hinduism. And are called the Yoni gates.

The name of En Sop is the word the 22 letters of Kabala as everything in existence is a combination of different letters into sonic algorithms that generate and organize matter across the different levels of density fields that from the octave scales, light waves and geometric formulation into what we perceive as organic matter. This is the organizational intelligence of the universe. The Jews who stole the kabala from Gentiles know this. The vocal range of the human voice has been mapped as having 54 sounds it can make. This relates to the 54 letters of the Sanskrit alphabet which relate to the petals which form the vibrational, geometric, organic, elemental template of the human. A wise person can note what letter could correspond to different elemental combinations by the chakra's, the letters are placed within. The numbers of petals relates to organization properties of the elements and how they relate to the planets and vowels. The Vowels are the spirit of the letter and the seven vowels are called the seven mothers of creation in Hinduism. The seven chakra's. And what each chakra relates to in the worlds or frequency temples of existence. Note each chakra is formed by the three natures which condense as the nadis along the scale they reside at. Which relate to electrical and magnetic properties in the astral. And how to unify them. The Vowels are stated to be the ruling name of creation in Kabala, same with the Greek and Hindu. IAO the name of Zeus the En Sop [which is were the Jews took this from] is the trine organization and generating principals of energy. That relate to the ruling powers of the seven vowels, planets and chakra's. IAO is a serpent god as the trine aspects of the serpent IAO, Fire, Air, Water. That manifest as the three nadis. Note the Jews took IAO and hide it for themselves as the ancient Kabbalistic documents call their god IAO. This is the three lines of the triangle the yoni of creation.

The different chakra's are called Deva's. And the Deva is a symbol of the cosmological properties of the element of existence it governs. This is dialectical in explanation. Not literal. Its the same with the En Sop of which sparks form all the chakra's or worlds in Kabala. En Sop is the level of existence when the inner sexual union of the chakra's and soul has taken place and brought the person to perfection within Cosmo's, nature. The En Sop is shown as serpent wearing a crown wrapped around the tree. The symbol of perfection and eternal life to the Gentiles. This is all dialectical. There is not a serpent wearing a crown in other realm directing all this.

The reason I have noted a lot of people fail on the Satanic path is because they can't grasp this fact and revert back into something that is pseudo Satanic in its doctrines that calls itself Satanic or Luciferian and formulates according to Christian ideology. In a gnostic sense. They wish to evaporate into the extinction of their being which is right from RHP Buddhism that influenced early Christianity and that gets mixed with Gnosticism in the sense of some evil god that created the world of matter [Mara or Yahweh] they must escape whom they claim Yahweh instead of Mara. This is due to Christian teachings that the body is corrupted and the world is fallen and only the spirit is good and some mystical spiritual realm is good. Which was the excuse to remove spiritual knowledge and give people a death cult. However the soul is the reflection of the body. And the body is part of the soul.

There is just nature and the different scales that it organizes according to. The Gods are beings who perfected themselves within nature. And understand it from the highest level. That is liberation.

The ancients had a principal they called Lucifer which is their name for the perfecting order of nature the Golden mean spiral which are the energy movements all matter arise from and organize according to and its math system is always coming back to 666. This relates to the principal of Venus which is the principal of spirit forming matter. The 6. They placed the symbol of existence as three triangles or Yoni's that were formed into the pentagram and given 666 with the En Sop around it. This is the key to the underlying organizing principal of energy or spirit.

The point of spiritual practices is to give yourself a tune up and get the lead out. Which brings about the Venus or Lucifer form the gold....en mean in the work. The serpent is always related to Venus. The serpent is the symbol of prana which is the force of the universe. Maha Kundalini is another term for this in Hinduism. Its dialectical. The highest light is stated in Hinduism to be blue which we perceive as White light. Note the god that is the symbol of the Venus principal from Zeus to Visnu is always shown as blue, this what Venus rules in the east, White light which is also the blue light. This is dialectic. Venus is sound, light and geometric form. The geometric numbers for the human body are related to 5:8. Venus numbers.

The universe is five elements, the four issue from the first one spirit and are simply energetic rearrangements of the first and hold the first with them. The elements are vibrational templates that form the spectrum of light which is the sub octaves of White light. These vibrational elemental templates from into geometric forms that contain their respective blueprints. All existence is based on arrangements of forms based on sound, light and geometric formation. This is the underlying principal of frequency that all matter is created and arranges itself to.

The universe is Logos, a supreme self organizing intelligence that generates and organizes all life according to the science of the nature of light.

Evil does exist, but this is not a moral debate. Your statement was one of a theological one. Looking for a specific monotheistic being outside of the universe who created everything and is omnipresent. To assign blame to for what you dislike about existence. Your searching for a complaint department for a cosmic boss that does not exist.

Source
The Greek Kabala, Barry
Did Moses Exist, DM Murdock
The Myths and Gods of Inda, Danielou
The Doctrine of the Awakening, Evola
The Hermetic Tradition, Evola.
Inner Tantric Yoga, Frawley

Thank you!!!.... This response just put faith back in my soul. I have been wondering about worshiping anything/one. I was seeing contradictions in worshiping Satan as a deity and knowing there is one source of all creation...(most likely my interpretation of the word worship due to my catholic upbringing... Hate that word...I bow to no one) which to me would seem the only essence to worship as it is the ALL, or which all is a manifestation of/from? I was actually debating on asking the definition of the way worship is used in JOS. So i just will ask and not be ignant no mo on it. In what way do you define the term worship? And how does it correlate to worshiping Satan? I am still a n00b on this path so Could you shine some light on this for me as I am finding myself getting turned off to satanism, if my (miss)understanding is that I have to worship like I did as a sheeple. It seems a huge contradiction to free thought and the quest to becoming a God.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back