Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP Mageson666
Posts: 2432

Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:16 pm

This an answer I gave on another thread about the Professor says Alien spacecraft flying around Jupiter.


My answer:

Farrell wrote about this the NASA people that deal with space observation have a term "Little Green Men" because this is so frequently observed by them all the time they use it seriously not as a joke. There was a photo taken of a formation of flying Saucers over Washington DC after the war in the later 1940's they where flying in the formation only used by the German Luftwaffe under the Nation Socialist period. This happened after it was announced in the American press Admiral Byrd's plan to turn Antarctica into a Atomic blast site and ring it with the worlds armed fleets as the America forces had been defeated in a battle for control of Antarctica by flying saucers with Nazi symbols on them. After the nice Seig Heilo, visit it didn't happen. A lot of UFO sightings on earth start in Europe and Latin America after the war. But there where other sightings going back hundreds of years such as the battle of the skies that happened over the German city of Nuremberg in 1561 and the obvious UFO's shown in the renaissance paintings and the accounts of the plague was that there where lights in the sky and UFO's would appear and then a mist would appear in the area and everyone would die from plague this was known so well that people started in the cities to light massive bon fires when this occurred as its sucked the mist into them and purified the air and saved entire populations. Even accounts of UFO's landing and figures in chemical suits coming out and spraying the crops and then people started to get the plague. There was also Pye's work with the star child skull where he had DNA testing done on it and proved it was Extra Terrestrial it was found buried in a native America site. Many of these Amerindian's tribes talked of the star peoples of different kinds. I suspect the battle over Nuremberg was our side being able to intervene and attack the enemies ships as they where planning on attacking the cities more directly. Who knows how many battles where fought and not recorded it might have stopped the plague ships.




Many people in Hamburg and other German cities reported at the end of the war watching UFO's flying in low for take off and landings they where coming to pick up some people for sure. This also gets into where the Nazi's escaped to either off world or the inner world or both. Serrano who was initiated in Tibet and was friends with the Dalai Lama and a life long practiced of Kundalini Yoga's, stated he was visited by Hitler in the astral after the war had been over for awhile and told by him that he was alive. Serrano stated Hitler escaped in a UFO ship and would return one day to rule the world and create a Fourth Reich.

We do know from space videos our planet has fleets of enemy UFO's around such and they are using the moon as their base. Russian astronauts reported have psychic visons of angels telling them "god" does not want them to go into space and turn back now and such. That is the enemy.

We went to the moon but the images show the background of the photographs where covered over. They are full of images of ruins and other ships. However we have never gone back and the Jews have sabotaged NASA to prevent us from going into space again.


The ancient Aryan's did have Vimana's an actual engineer took the descriptions of the Vimana's in the Vimana sutra and drew the proper engineering blueprint the ancient Vimana's look like the Nazi UFO. The saucer shape relates to the Taurus field and how this is generated by the mercury ring in the center that spins and heats up and generates this energy field as well for gravity within the ship to be generated like the spinning of the earth generates gravity on the earth. There was a depiction of the ancient Vimana's from the Ramayana within an ancient Hindu temple they were painted to look like the typical UFO of today not the chariots in the sky. The Greeks who invaded India with Alexander reported being buzzed by two Vimana's. The ancient texts in India with Vimana's show the use of nuclear and possible chemical weapons being fired from them as well. There where sites found in India that are ancient and radioactive. The Mahabharata war the title means greater earth it was describing a global war that was fought with advanced Vimana's and weapons. However our solar system has the remains of a destroyed planet and Mars is wiped out on the surface and covered with nuclear blast sites and ruins. The Greeks wrote about other "earths" so did the enemy Bible and the ancient Vedic people did as well. The Jews stated their "god" destroyed other worlds before coming to this one. And they state their "god" is a collection of Reptilian Extra Terrestrials the same ones that gave them the nuclear bomb during the second war. Maybe Mahabharata was the greater Solar System. The Jewish "god" floods the earth in their Torah to wipe out the Race of beings descended from Orion. This flood actually happened to the planet globally when Phaeton was destroyed and Mar's was wiped out in this and the fall out of the oceans of Phaeton hit earth and flooded it drastically even creating the Himalayan and Andes' mountain ranges. There are whole barren looking area's of the American west where dozens of feet of earth where washed away in a massive flood that was ocean sized.

Welcome to reality we are living the Movie Star War's.

txg
Posts: 50

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby txg » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:55 pm

im so confused rn

Gray0123456789
Posts: 102

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby Gray0123456789 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:01 pm

Excellent sermon. Please HP Mageson 666 to do other sermons on this subject. I'm very interested in things like that. Congratulations HP Mageson 666.

User avatar
Scion of Atlantis
Posts: 271
Location: Atlantean-Aryan Empire

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:14 am

The part where Alexander's army was confronted with Vimana's seems a little strange, and I'm really curious if there's a source on that. The technology of India's civilization had regressed as it did in all other Aryan civilizations after the enemy attacked Earth, and there are neither written allegories or theories which mention anything close to this. Unless you mean that the Vimana's belonged to the enemy ETs, as I could see them trying to stop Alexander, though they would've been too late regardless as he already destroyed their main program in the Persian Empire.

Otherwise, this is a very informative sermon that adds further on to The Harsh Reality of Our Solar System sermon from a few months ago. Fools are quick to dismiss information of this sort as sci-fi forgetting that our current "science" only knows and accepts of very little, if anything about our Galaxy, much less the universe. Humans have been deliberately kept in the dark about space, and all of the recent talk about going to Mars is empty. Sending a one way ship to Mars with a crew that wouldn't have the necessary materials, supplies, time, or manpower to even build a few structures much less a colony that we couldn't even hope to supply would be a complete waste.

I've also heard that the pictures purportedly taken by the Land Rover on Mars are touched up heavily by NASA before being sent to the public.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.


User avatar
dragon bleu 666
Posts: 157

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby dragon bleu 666 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:07 am

From a xian french website :

The demons of Satan's army will soon manifest themselves physically as aliens, arriving in armadas of spaceships that we have so far called UFOs. The plan states that they will suddenly appear in many places on the Earth simultaneously. Some will appear in the White House to talk to the president; Some will appear at the United Nations. Other extraterrestrials will appear in major government buildings around the world. Extraterrestrials will appear in some people's homes or on their front yards. The peoples of the world will literally lose their heads. This is the plan. This can happen before the rapture of the Church worldwide; We must be prepared to deal with this carefully planned phenomenon.


For many generations, most people have rejected the truth of Jesus Christ

The inevitable end result of this rejection is that people have stopped reading the Bible, or applying it in any way in their lives.

So, Satan is able to implant the idea that the Bible should not be taken literally, that it is only a collection of myths and legends.
Once people begin to accept the idea that supernatural beings, divine or satanic, do not exist, then Satan can begin to take the next step
.


This step is to convince people that the only reality that can be accepted is the one that can be observed through our five senses. If a man can feel something through one or more of his physical senses, then he will believe that it exists.


Satan then proceeds to the next step to convince men to know that if something works, it must be true. Thus, men become more sensitive to demonic activities, because their system "works" with great power. Moreover, such men are unable to identify this demonic power because they have already mentally discarded the possibility that supernatural beings exist.


Finally, Satan begins to proceed, spreading more and more frequently his power, towards his final extraterrestrial disappointment. Extraterrestrial beings and the phenomenon of UFOs begin to appear with increasing frequency as well as contacts. Since men do not believe in the existence of supernatural beings, they assume the reality of these demons, accepting the lie these demons say: "They are an extraterrestrial race from another world. This other world is supposed to be more technologically and spiritually advanced than the planet Earth. Therefore, when the extraterrestrials of this more advanced world tell us their religion, they expect us to adopt it, rejecting our own ignorant, uninformed, and obsolete religions, especially Christianity.


https://pleinsfeux.org/lantechrist-les-extraterrestres-et-les-ovnis-2/

Guys seriously this is not a joke .... we are like in a halo Game , just choose the good side :

Image


The grey and hybrid mumy found in NASCA,PERU:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2493&p=14749&hilit=mumy#p14749


and do not forget goyim if you can see it and it works this is not the truth .... okey ?

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 967

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby Jack » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:05 am

txg wrote:im so confused rn

You need to read HPMageson's sermons more then
Image
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Bull Gotze
Posts: 114

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby Bull Gotze » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:07 am

Our solar system orbits around the center of the milky way galaxy at around 828000 km/h.
Everything is perpetually in motion forever... If our ancients predicted the dark age, this probably means our solar system went through a barren space field of darkness where the forces of destruction thrive. Which would explain the dull state of our planet in its florestation.

If one looks at the remains of the extint animals such as the dire wolf (Hellhound) or the cave hyena or sabre tooth lion, they Share One thing in common. They all disappeared at around 10000 years ago. The same period when deflorestation started to occur worldwide... These are all signs of the dark age. This planet is leaving this field of darkness. This is what I believe.

Note: this account has the same owner as "Scurlock".

sip
Posts: 355
Location: 666

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby sip » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:24 am

Hail SATAN!

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 634

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:16 am

Mageson when i was reading the passage about the russian astronauts... to put it short because of personal reasons i know someone who did astral projection and experienced the exact thing you wrote... and died shortly. Just thought i should say this. He was mostly xian i think

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 967

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby Jack » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:43 pm

dragon bleu 666 wrote:From a xian french website :

The demons of Satan's army will soon manifest themselves physically as aliens, arriving in armadas of spaceships that we have so far called UFOs. The plan states that they will suddenly appear in many places on the Earth simultaneously. Some will appear in the White House to talk to the president; Some will appear at the United Nations. Other extraterrestrials will appear in major government buildings around the world. Extraterrestrials will appear in some people's homes or on their front yards. The peoples of the world will literally lose their heads. This is the plan. This can happen before the rapture of the Church worldwide; We must be prepared to deal with this carefully planned phenomenon.


For many generations, most people have rejected the truth of Jesus Christ

The inevitable end result of this rejection is that people have stopped reading the Bible, or applying it in any way in their lives.

So, Satan is able to implant the idea that the Bible should not be taken literally, that it is only a collection of myths and legends.
Once people begin to accept the idea that supernatural beings, divine or satanic, do not exist, then Satan can begin to take the next step
.


This step is to convince people that the only reality that can be accepted is the one that can be observed through our five senses. If a man can feel something through one or more of his physical senses, then he will believe that it exists.


Satan then proceeds to the next step to convince men to know that if something works, it must be true. Thus, men become more sensitive to demonic activities, because their system "works" with great power. Moreover, such men are unable to identify this demonic power because they have already mentally discarded the possibility that supernatural beings exist.


Finally, Satan begins to proceed, spreading more and more frequently his power, towards his final extraterrestrial disappointment. Extraterrestrial beings and the phenomenon of UFOs begin to appear with increasing frequency as well as contacts. Since men do not believe in the existence of supernatural beings, they assume the reality of these demons, accepting the lie these demons say: "They are an extraterrestrial race from another world. This other world is supposed to be more technologically and spiritually advanced than the planet Earth. Therefore, when the extraterrestrials of this more advanced world tell us their religion, they expect us to adopt it, rejecting our own ignorant, uninformed, and obsolete religions, especially Christianity.


https://pleinsfeux.org/lantechrist-les-extraterrestres-et-les-ovnis-2/

Guys seriously this is not a joke .... we are like in a halo Game , just choose the good side :

Image


The grey and hybrid mumy found in NASCA,PERU:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2493&p=14749&hilit=mumy#p14749


and do not forget goyim if you can see it and it works this is not the truth .... okey ?


This is more or less the doctrine of Marxism BTW. These fucking idiots just don't get that Jesus is a fucking Jew invented by Jews .
Image
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 922
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby Egon » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:51 pm

They're basically saying, resist Satan or he will teach you how to have common sense and not be retarded.

dragon bleu 666 wrote:From a xian french website :

BoRn of fire
Posts: 454

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby BoRn of fire » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:07 pm

It's quite troubling of howmuch is being held back from us the programmings run so deep if I were to speak to anyone about this they would prob find me insane ... Thanx for this post Hp don't stop what you doing keep it up

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3793

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:02 pm

BoRn of fire wrote:It's quite troubling of howmuch is being held back from us the programmings run so deep if I were to speak to anyone about this they would prob find me insane ... Thanx for this post Hp don't stop what you doing keep it up


Even Carl Sagan and many other scientists debated the ideas of aliens existing up until some point where they probably tell them to stop even conversing such thoughts.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Operational


http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Closed To Tend To Existing Ones and Our Websites

User avatar
EnkiUK3
Posts: 55

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby EnkiUK3 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:20 pm

Absolute fascinating as per usual HP.

Saving that, one of my favorite interests this 8-)

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2432

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:14 pm

The Hindu writings on Vimana's openly state they are not allegories they where real ship's in this sense. And that at one time they where common in the skies like airplanes are in our time. However they were reserved for those trained in their use among the higher ranks of the royal societies. It might have been given Alexander's armies where conquering everyone one and now invading India one of the Raja's who still had these craft decided to employ them as the last ditch resort even for psychological effect as maybe they didn't have the armaments for them anymore. They did make terrifying effect from the reports. The one Chinese Emperor was still using a Vimana in his time and from reports travelled into space with such ship. Then decided to dismantle it and hid it away as it was considered dangerous technology.




Scion of Atlantis wrote:The part where Alexander's army was confronted with Vimana's seems a little strange, and I'm really curious if there's a source on that. The technology of India's civilization had regressed as it did in all other Aryan civilizations after the enemy attacked Earth, and there are neither written allegories or theories which mention anything close to this. Unless you mean that the Vimana's belonged to the enemy ETs, as I could see them trying to stop Alexander, though they would've been too late regardless as he already destroyed their main program in the Persian Empire.

Otherwise, this is a very informative sermon that adds further on to The Harsh Reality of Our Solar System sermon from a few months ago. Fools are quick to dismiss information of this sort as sci-fi forgetting that our current "science" only knows and accepts of very little, if anything about our Galaxy, much less the universe. Humans have been deliberately kept in the dark about space, and all of the recent talk about going to Mars is empty. Sending a one way ship to Mars with a crew that wouldn't have the necessary materials, supplies, time, or manpower to even build a few structures much less a colony that we couldn't even hope to supply would be a complete waste.

I've also heard that the pictures purportedly taken by the Land Rover on Mars are touched up heavily by NASA before being sent to the public.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2432

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:19 pm

I was raised in an evangelical bible belt they really are this stupid. This is on the level of that spaz chick with the pit stains that talks to her lamp for hours everyday because jesus lives within it. And has bible verses written in marker all over her walls and furniture.

Jack wrote:This is more or less the doctrine of Marxism BTW. These fucking idiots just don't get that Jesus is a fucking Jew invented by Jews .

User avatar
Weassel
Posts: 109
Location: Kekistan

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby Weassel » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:57 pm

Star wars, more like Halo, idk, if its like star wars that means the human are the rebels and the reptilians are CIS? xD
Still, were i can find those things about ufo and the black plague? i want to know more.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3793

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:31 pm

Egon wrote:They're basically saying, resist Satan or he will teach you how to have common sense and not be retarded.

dragon bleu 666 wrote:From a xian french website :


Be careful goyim do not think at all cause you will end up in hell, where all the thinking people go.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Operational


http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Closed To Tend To Existing Ones and Our Websites

User avatar
Drakon
Posts: 24
Location: Hellas

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby Drakon » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:01 am

Scion of Atlantis wrote:The part where Alexander's army was confronted with Vimana's seems a little strange, and I'm really curious if there's a source on that.


Arrian of Nicomedea at his book "Alexander Anabasis" reffers to 2 flying shields that were above the Greek army.

Frank Edward wrote also in his book:

"Alexander the Great was not the first to see them nor was he the first to find them troublesome. He tells of two strange craft that dived repeatedly at his army until the war elephants, the men, and the horses all panicked and refused to cross the river where the incident occurred. What did the things look like? His historian describes them as great shining silvery shields, spitting fire around the rims... things that came from the skies and returned to the skies."
~ Edwards, Frank. Stranger than Science, 1959
I lead to the straight path without a revealed book;
I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means

~Satan

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AMON!
HAIL TO THE GODS OF ORION!

User avatar
Scion of Atlantis
Posts: 271
Location: Atlantean-Aryan Empire

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:32 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:The Hindu writings on Vimana's openly state they are not allegories they where real ship's in this sense. And that at one time they where common in the skies like airplanes are in our time. However they were reserved for those trained in their use among the higher ranks of the royal societies. It might have been given Alexander's armies where conquering everyone one and now invading India one of the Raja's who still had these craft decided to employ them as the last ditch resort even for psychological effect as maybe they didn't have the armaments for them anymore. They did make terrifying effect from the reports. The one Chinese Emperor was still using a Vimana in his time and from reports travelled into space with such ship. Then decided to dismantle it and hid it away as it was considered dangerous technology.

That's very interesting. There are also some hieroglyphics in ancient Egyptian chambers that show saucer-like aircraft and other types of aircraft being used by the Egyptians. Possibly some in Ancient Greece as well. All would have long since been dismantled or captured by the enemy, but Die Glocke was definitely based off of what German scientists and the SS could find of ancient Vimanas.

In the Golden Age humanity may have even built spacecraft to travel the Solar System and reach Mars/Phaeton.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.

User avatar
Scion of Atlantis
Posts: 271
Location: Atlantean-Aryan Empire

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:53 am

Weassel wrote:Star wars, more like Halo, idk, if its like star wars that means the human are the rebels and the reptilians are CIS? xD
Still, were i can find those things about ufo and the black plague? i want to know more.

What is meant by that is that what many people have been conditioned to only believe is possible in the realm of sci-fi is an actual reality of our situation as a planet. You will notice both Communism and Christianity try to convince the goyim that we're all alone in the universe, not only going against all common sense and mathematical probability and logic, but also to deliberately mask the presence of enemy ETs.

Interestingly enough, both Star Wars and Halo are based off of the allegories/mythologies of ancient civilizations. The Covenant in particular reminds me quite a bit of the Reptilians' own Torah-esque insanity passed as their religion which was given to the Jews.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 738

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby Wotanwarrior » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:53 pm

There are some investigators who say that the explosion of Tunguska in Siberia of 1908 was created artificially by a nuclear explosion or similar and not by an asteroid as it says the official version.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of Duat!

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2432

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:36 pm

Childress had a good book on the subject of Vimana's in my opinion. I read the whole thing in an afternoon I didn't want to put it down it was that good.

EnkiUK3 wrote:Absolute fascinating as per usual HP.

Saving that, one of my favorite interests this 8-)

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2114
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:39 am

Wotanwarrior wrote:There are some investigators who say that the explosion of Tunguska in Siberia of 1908 was created artificially by a nuclear explosion or similar and not by an asteroid as it says the official version.

This event is closely hinted at in Tesla's diaries of his experiments of that time. He describes building a device which stores up huge amounts of energy which it can conduct through the energetic and resonant grid of the world. There were reports from all around the world of people actually seeing the results of this shift of electromagnetic energy; northern lights appearing in the sky in places where they have never been at any other time, strange shifts in weather, it looked as if the entire sky was swirling and shifting in this strange way. Then the Tunguska event happened right after all this. Tesla never directly stated the connection, but he has made hinted references to this event and the timeline matches with what he was working on at the time. When Tesla saw how dangerous the potential was, he immediately dismantled the device and stopped exploring in this direction. He didn't want anybody to ever mess with this kind of technology, and since he was the only one to ever understand it, luckily it is now lost forever. This is all explained in Joseph Farrell's book Babylon's Banksters. There is also great explaination in this book of the scientifically proven foundations of Astrology.

BoRn of fire
Posts: 454

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby BoRn of fire » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:01 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
BoRn of fire wrote:It's quite troubling of howmuch is being held back from us the programmings run so deep if I were to speak to anyone about this they would prob find me insane ... Thanx for this post Hp don't stop what you doing keep it up


Even Carl Sagan and many other scientists debated the ideas of aliens existing up until some point where they probably tell them to stop even conversing such thoughts.
so true Hp they get forced to keep their mouths shut or get their careers tarnished like that doctor who made those comments about race and Dna being connected to human intelligence etc can't remember his name I think it's from one of ur posts this might not be related but even a man with half a billion dollar net worth such as lebron James is scared of these fuckers he made a comment on Twitter saying we making that Jewish money this statement isn't far from the truth yet the next day he was made to apologize for his statement who knows what would have happened if he didn't

Aquarius
Posts: 2870

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby Aquarius » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:49 pm

BoRn of fire wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
BoRn of fire wrote:It's quite troubling of howmuch is being held back from us the programmings run so deep if I were to speak to anyone about this they would prob find me insane ... Thanx for this post Hp don't stop what you doing keep it up


Even Carl Sagan and many other scientists debated the ideas of aliens existing up until some point where they probably tell them to stop even conversing such thoughts.
so true Hp they get forced to keep their mouths shut or get their careers tarnished like that doctor who made those comments about race and Dna being connected to human intelligence etc can't remember his name I think it's from one of ur posts this might not be related but even a man with half a billion dollar net worth such as lebron James is scared of these fuckers he made a comment on Twitter saying we making that Jewish money this statement isn't far from the truth yet the next day he was made to apologize for his statement who knows what would have happened if he didn't
Thats James Watson, he is the man we have to thank if today we know about the DNA double helics.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

BoRn of fire
Posts: 454

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby BoRn of fire » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:31 pm

Aquarius wrote:
BoRn of fire wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Even Carl Sagan and many other scientists debated the ideas of aliens existing up until some point where they probably tell them to stop even conversing such thoughts.
so true Hp they get forced to keep their mouths shut or get their careers tarnished like that doctor who made those comments about race and Dna being connected to human intelligence etc can't remember his name I think it's from one of ur posts this might not be related but even a man with half a billion dollar net worth such as lebron James is scared of these fuckers he made a comment on Twitter saying we making that Jewish money this statement isn't far from the truth yet the next day he was made to apologize for his statement who knows what would have happened if he didn't
Thats James Watson, he is the man we have to thank if today we know about the DNA double helics.
thnx for that .. It's angering but pretty heartbreaking

User avatar
HauptSturm
Posts: 361

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby HauptSturm » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:50 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:The saucer shape relates to the Taurus field and how this is generated by the mercury ring in the center that spins and heats up and generates this energy field as well for gravity within the ship to be generated like the spinning of the earth generates gravity on the earth.

Mercury has some interesting electrical properties. One of the last Nazi submarines to be sunk, its whole cargo was nothing but mercury, so they say... The submarines were always an interest of mine and played a significant role near to me. Another Nazi submarine was captured with uranium ore in the Pacific. The USA bombed the Pacific islands to oblivion with nukes. Their excuse was nuclear testing but I have a suspicion they were on the offensive attacking Japanese bases underground. The Roswell crash could have been German for all we know... I believe Germany, Italy and Japan all lived on in secret after the war.
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

Aquarius
Posts: 2870

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby Aquarius » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:13 pm

HauptSturm wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:The saucer shape relates to the Taurus field and how this is generated by the mercury ring in the center that spins and heats up and generates this energy field as well for gravity within the ship to be generated like the spinning of the earth generates gravity on the earth.

Mercury has some interesting electrical properties. One of the last Nazi submarines to be sunk, its whole cargo was nothing but mercury, so they say... The submarines were always an interest of mine and played a significant role near to me. Another Nazi submarine was captured with uranium ore in the Pacific. The USA bombed the Pacific islands to oblivion with nukes. Their excuse was nuclear testing but I have a suspicion they were on the offensive attacking Japanese bases underground. The Roswell crash could have been German for all we know... I believe Germany, Italy and Japan all lived on in secret after the war.
The roswell incident had grays in it, this comes from info from philip corso who worked there at area 51, there's a whole book about it called the day after roswell, it's an interesting read, it was mentioned by Maxine on Jos
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

The Alchemist7
Posts: 529

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby The Alchemist7 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:46 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote: Serrano stated Hitler escaped in a UFO ship and would return one day to rule the world and create a Fourth Reich.

How would this be possible? Hitler became a God. He can reincarnate in a human body?

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2432

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:06 am

From what I understand from reading about mercury engines is when the mercury is heated it creates an energetic force that can power anything and that can keep going on as the mercury is sealed in a vacuum type system it does not run out of power like gas.

HauptSturm wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:The saucer shape relates to the Taurus field and how this is generated by the mercury ring in the center that spins and heats up and generates this energy field as well for gravity within the ship to be generated like the spinning of the earth generates gravity on the earth.

Mercury has some interesting electrical properties. One of the last Nazi submarines to be sunk, its whole cargo was nothing but mercury, so they say... The submarines were always an interest of mine and played a significant role near to me. Another Nazi submarine was captured with uranium ore in the Pacific. The USA bombed the Pacific islands to oblivion with nukes. Their excuse was nuclear testing but I have a suspicion they were on the offensive attacking Japanese bases underground. The Roswell crash could have been German for all we know... I believe Germany, Italy and Japan all lived on in secret after the war.

User avatar
HauptSturm
Posts: 361

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby HauptSturm » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:40 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:From what I understand from reading about mercury engines is when the mercury is heated it creates an energetic force that can power anything and that can keep going on as the mercury is sealed in a vacuum type system it does not run out of power like gas.

An interesting video involving mercury.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viJ3T-1KZqY
At 13:40 you can see flashes of light from the mercury alone.
https://youtu.be/viJ3T-1KZqY?t=820
At 19:39 the guy in the video got shocked from the mercury.
https://youtu.be/viJ3T-1KZqY?t=1179
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

User avatar
HauptSturm
Posts: 361

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby HauptSturm » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:25 am

I remember hearing stories of a BMW engine being put into one of the German UFO crafts to power the mercury.
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

Aquarius
Posts: 2870

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby Aquarius » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:26 pm

The Alchemist7 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote: Serrano stated Hitler escaped in a UFO ship and would return one day to rule the world and create a Fourth Reich.

How would this be possible? Hitler became a God. He can reincarnate in a human body?
Why would he need to reincarnate if he is a god..?
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

The Alchemist7
Posts: 529

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby The Alchemist7 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:11 pm

Aquarius wrote: Why would he need to reincarnate if he is a god..?

Look on what I cited. Gods have physical body like us. So how he can reincarnate in another human body if he is a God and already have a physical body?

Aquarius
Posts: 2870

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby Aquarius » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:14 pm

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Aquarius wrote: Why would he need to reincarnate if he is a god..?

Look on what I cited. Gods have physical body like us. So how he can reincarnate in another human body if he is a God and already have a physical body?

Your reply doesent make any sense, he doesent have to reincarnate to come back to us...
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

The Alchemist7
Posts: 529

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby The Alchemist7 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:22 pm

Aquarius wrote:Your reply doesent make any sense, he doesent have to reincarnate to come back to us...

Then how?

User avatar
EnkiUK3
Posts: 55

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby EnkiUK3 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:46 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Childress had a good book on the subject of Vimana's in my opinion. I read the whole thing in an afternoon I didn't want to put it down it was that good.

EnkiUK3 wrote:Absolute fascinating as per usual HP.

Saving that, one of my favorite interests this 8-)


Okay mate I will source it , top Man HP

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2114
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:42 am

EnkiUK3 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Childress had a good book on the subject of Vimana's in my opinion. I read the whole thing in an afternoon I didn't want to put it down it was that good.

EnkiUK3 wrote:Absolute fascinating as per usual HP.

Saving that, one of my favorite interests this 8-)

Okay mate I will source it , top Man HP

Ebay $14

Aquarius
Posts: 2870

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby Aquarius » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:44 am

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Your reply doesent make any sense, he doesent have to reincarnate to come back to us...

Then how?
He’s alive and he is a god now, he’s not dead. Why does he need to reincarnate? I think you have to go study more what the magnum opus does.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

The Alchemist7
Posts: 529

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby The Alchemist7 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:18 pm

Aquarius wrote:He’s alive and he is a god now, he’s not dead. Why does he need to reincarnate? I think you have to go study more what the magnum opus does.

As far as I know, after the physical body dies, the soul goes to a "safe place" and wait there until is reincarnated.
If Hitler is a God, he can't reincarnate anymore in a human body because he already has a pshysical body which is immortal. How can he come to Earth again and create a 4th Reich if is already a God? To do this his soul needs to be reincarnated in a human body because otherwise he is not able to come again on this planet, only if he will come with a UFO which is not possible. This is what I know. If you know more, then correct me.

Aquarius
Posts: 2870

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby Aquarius » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:25 am

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:He’s alive and he is a god now, he’s not dead. Why does he need to reincarnate? I think you have to go study more what the magnum opus does.

As far as I know, after the physical body dies, the soul goes to a "safe place" and wait there until is reincarnated.
If Hitler is a God, he can't reincarnate anymore in a human body because he already has a pshysical body which is immortal. How can he come to Earth again and create a 4th Reich if is already a God? To do this his soul needs to be reincarnated in a human body because otherwise he is not able to come again on this planet, only if he will come with a UFO which is not possible. This is what I know. If you know more, then correct me.
and why would he not be able to come to earth as a god?
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

luis
Posts: 2022

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby luis » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:01 am

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:He’s alive and he is a god now, he’s not dead. Why does he need to reincarnate? I think you have to go study more what the magnum opus does.

As far as I know, after the physical body dies, the soul goes to a "safe place" and wait there until is reincarnated.
If Hitler is a God, he can't reincarnate anymore in a human body because he already has a pshysical body which is immortal. How can he come to Earth again and create a 4th Reich if is already a God? To do this his soul needs to be reincarnated in a human body because otherwise he is not able to come again on this planet, only if he will come with a UFO which is not possible. This is what I know. If you know more, then correct me.

Being God still means that you are human but just a 'super human' a perfect being. Why he can't come with a UFO? The God's have the tecnology and he will sure come here with one.

About how he will create the 4th Reich i honestly don't know but i'm pretty sure that he will create it when we reach a point in our spiritual war were the jews are exposed to most of the world, it just makes sense to me that this will be the case and then the God's will come here to fix everything else.

The Alchemist7
Posts: 529

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby The Alchemist7 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:02 pm

Aquarius wrote:and why would he not be able to come to earth as a god?

This is the reason for my question. How csn he do this?

The Alchemist7
Posts: 529

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby The Alchemist7 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:12 pm

luis wrote:Being God still means that you are human but just a 'super human' a perfect being. Why he can't come with a UFO? The God's have the tecnology and he will sure come here with one.

About how he will create the 4th Reich i honestly don't know but i'm pretty sure that he will create it when we reach a point in our spiritual war were the jews are exposed to most of the world, it just makes sense to me that this will be the case and then the God's will come here to fix everything else.

I don't think is that difficult to create a Reich. He done it once last century and it took him a few years.

Definitely Is way more difficult to come here on Earth with a UFO. Jews would allign all the nuclear armament on the planet to destroy that UFO. If this is the case, then he should come in a moment in time where most people on the earth are aware about the jews, reptilians, SS, Magnum Opus and so on, basically most people should be SS to accept him on earth, otherwise it will be like a stranger who will try to enter your house. You don't know him so the first thing you would do is to kick him out quicky. This is how people would feel about Hitler coming with a UFO, maybe way more worse. I think it will take maybe over 100 years at least until most people will realise the truth about all this. We won't live until that period in this life.

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 922
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby Egon » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:38 pm

The Alchemist7 wrote:Definitely Is way more difficult to come here on Earth with a UFO. Jews would allign all the nuclear armament on the planet to destroy that UFO.

So you're trying to rationalize with your own limitations how the enemy can stop literal Gods and how it will be difficult according yourself... LOL

luis
Posts: 2022

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby luis » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:43 pm

The Alchemist7 wrote:
luis wrote:Being God still means that you are human but just a 'super human' a perfect being. Why he can't come with a UFO? The God's have the tecnology and he will sure come here with one.

About how he will create the 4th Reich i honestly don't know but i'm pretty sure that he will create it when we reach a point in our spiritual war were the jews are exposed to most of the world, it just makes sense to me that this will be the case and then the God's will come here to fix everything else.

I don't think is that difficult to create a Reich. He done it once last century and it took him a few years.

Definitely Is way more difficult to come here on Earth with a UFO. Jews would allign all the nuclear armament on the planet to destroy that UFO. If this is the case, then he should come in a moment in time where most people on the earth are aware about the jews, reptilians, SS, Magnum Opus and so on, basically most people should be SS to accept him on earth, otherwise it will be like a stranger who will try to enter your house. You don't know him so the first thing you would do is to kick him out quicky. This is how people would feel about Hitler coming with a UFO, maybe way more worse. I think it will take maybe over 100 years at least until most people will realise the truth about all this. We won't live until that period in this life.

This is just my opinion as obviously i don't know how it will go but what we are trying to do with the Rtrs is to reverse what the jews did to this world and at the same time wake up everyone to how dangerous the jews really are. This will obviously affect them in many way like for example they will not have the same power they have today, at that moment when the jews are powerless i belive the God's will come back to create a 4th Reich.

The Alchemist7
Posts: 529

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby The Alchemist7 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:07 am

Egon wrote:So you're trying to rationalize with your own limitations how the enemy can stop literal Gods and how it will be difficult according yourself... LOL

Which is your alternative then? Yes, this is why I ask all of you about this, because my knowledge is not "wide" enough to be able to think at a possibility considering the actual situation in the world. This is why I ask here people who are more advanced.

The Alchemist7
Posts: 529

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby The Alchemist7 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:16 am

Egon wrote:
So you're trying to rationalize with your own limitations how the enemy can stop literal Gods and how it will be difficult according yourself... LOL

By the way, according to you, if I'm limited, I should stop thinking? I should stop "rationalize through my limitations"? We are here to know and advance or not?


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], ZmajEriksson and 10 guests