Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Happy Imbolc + New Website and Ritual

Shannon

Fire is creation, strength, vigor and the pulse of life. It is representative of the unbreakable essence of Satan within us all.

2ag8ci.jpg

Happy upcoming Imbolc, precious Satanic family.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have put together a website for members of the Black race. It is a simple website but it will serve its purpose.

blacksforsatan.com

It has collections of past sermons and articles and some new ones, of course. I intend to update it periodically, as I still have some other features to add. There are links to the JoyofSatan website and a few others as well. I give special thanks to all of the clergy and other satanic warriors who have inspired me, and shared wonderful information, that I have included in the site.

Please use this if need be and feel free to share and spread it, even if you are a non-Black member, it could help out in many ways, especially for many Black Gentiles who are looking for answers. I am hoping for my site to be a simple and direct source of study material for them.

Imbolc is less than 24 hours away, at least in the Northern Hemisphere and aside from the RTRs that are going to be performed, I wanted to encourage all Black members to raise energy for the next two days and starting tomorrow night (even if you are below the equator) and program it to awaken and bring Black Gentiles to Satan and the JoyofSatan website. I have entreated the Gods to assist us in this endeavor. To ensure that our energies are especially directed to the Black Gentiles who are open and are "satanic/pagan souls" at heart.

We finally have a chance now, please, let's make this count. Do it for our Gods who have never given up on us after so many many many years. We need to awaken more Black members to the beauty and salvation the is Satan.

Raise energy through runes (the Uruz rune especially), or after yoga-- however you like. Program it to awaken Black Gentiles and call upon one of the Daemon gods to guide the energy if you desire.

Any for members of the other races, celebrate in anyway you want with our RTRs and a Gentile awakening ritual for your races too. But definitely take advantage of this holiday. It is my favourite. The Moon will be in Aquarius, so it is extra favourable for waking up humanity and related pursuits.

Again, Happy Imbolc Everyone. <3

I asked a while ago in another post (can't remember which one so I'm asking here since the ritual is mentioned) if I, as a white man, can do the black awareness ritual, assuming I modified the prayer as to not claim false membership of the black race. I was advised to focus on my own people. I fully understand ones own people should take priority, but I still want to know, partially out of curiosity, if this can be done.

I've also thought about putting together similar rituals for Arabs and Amerindians.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back