Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Movement is Life!

Shannon

I just wanted to share this with all of you. One of the members on the Satanic Health Forum posted about an issue with her husband and a degenerative disease that effects his movement.

One thing we shouldn't lose sight of is our bodies and its purpose and existence on this material realm.

Many people have lost touch of the spiritual and physical synergy of movement, exercise and mind/body union.

Our ancestors all knew of this fact fully. The black african gentiles did spiritual dance to stimulate the kundalini force, the white gentiles and those in the east performed variations of yoga and the chinese, for example, corresponded with practices such as Qigong and Tai chi. They are all yoga but by different names.

All movement moves the energy flow and thus the blood. Not moving the body is stagnation of the energies and vital chi/prana/ashe or bioelectric force. Not moving is a level or two above total stagnation(death.)

As obvious as it sounds, many people do not truly "work" out their bodies. You see obesity, degenerative diseases and overall weakness of the body manifesting. The importance of movement and exercises also benefits us in that nutrients from the food we eat can penetrate the cells better and transport oxygen to the blood. If you are supplementing with vitamins and minerals for health, make sure you are keeping up with your yoga and exercises. I notice that people who do not even have the healthiest diets usually have overall good health because of just exercise alone.

Yoga and mind/body union is a gift and technique from Satan, its stimulates our souls, our energetic selves (which are of him.)

Here is a short 4 minute video of a man who healed himself by doing simple yoga mixed with exercise, etc. It made me cry and I want you all to see how the simplest things, done with consistency will reap results for healing and just about anything. I came across this video a long time ago but decided to share it again because it reminds me of the situation a member's husband is going through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448

Most people in the west who do yoga, only focus on the fitness and health aspect of it...and you see how positive that works out for them--simple yoga. Even those who do not believe or acknowledge the soul and spiritual gain the beautiful benefits of it.

As Satanists, imagine now what we can achieve with Yoga when we intently focus on and empower our selves. This is true sublime!

Do yoga everyone, empower your souls through utilization of Yoga, dance, do Qigong or just power exercises. Build your bodies and health. We deserve it all.

A little tip just in case some of you haven't considered:

After Kundalini yoga vibrate Satanama (Satan's name) while focusing on Satan's sigil. In doing all of this, you are performing the 7 out of the 8 in the Eightfold path, in one session. The Kundalini spinal series is a good base routine.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ASHTAR.html

For Hatha yoga, just add more of the techniques in the Eightfold path to it.

Very nice topic Shannon!
Speaking of yoga, how can the Hatha Yoga routine be improved? Which poses can be added? I mean to improve both the body, the articulations etc, and spiritually to create a very complete routine (that touches every aspect of the soul).
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2yd6kb6zwf0qe5/KUNDALINI%20%26%20HATHA%20YOGA%20ROUTINE.zip?dl=1
This is the current one. I ask since I'm not knowledgeable at all in yoga (and I don't know the criterias to modify a routine).

Thank you so much HPS Shannon that was amazing and I also cried like a baby while watching. i will most definitely show him and pretty much what you have said I said to him just this morning. His biggest opstical is his occupation is a one operator truck driving but like I told him this morning doesnt matter in or out of the truck he can make that change he only has to choose. We are moving towards getting him out of that situation it is very taxing on the body, mind and soul.

So true, when I started athletic training some time ago I quickly realized how little control I had over my body. I never led a particularly sedentary life either which shows that to facilitate a true physical, mental, spiritual connection training is required. All three are connected and need attention evenly.

Even if you’re not an athlete, to some degree I recommend healthy athletic training. It really helps build a strong mental connection with the body as well as strengthening it and conditioning. The spirit and body are connected and feed into each other and spiritually you’ll benefit. Also because body transformation is almost impossible without concern to your diet it brings attention to that part of your life and allows you take care for that in a healthier way.

And for some by nature of their birth chart a connection with their body comes natural (earth element). For me I’ve noticed in the last year working with earth and fire it has given me tremendous drive towards physical and athletic pursuits so if you’re able to work with the elements they can help in this regard as well.

The change in your life and spiritual power is dramatic if you pay attention to your body and learn to control it. It’s part of the balance.

This is so true!

With yoga, cardio, may I also suggest dancing?

I am starting to learn to dance, I have picked bachata, for example, but you can pick anything you want, waltz, tango, whatever is your thing, or you can even develop your own moves to the songs you love. It feels so great.

Movement is life! Once your body gets used to being active, you will never be sedentary again. Never.

Eric13 said:
So true, when I started athletic training some time ago I quickly realized how little control I had over my body. I never led a particularly sedentary life either which shows that to facilitate a true physical, mental, spiritual connection training is required. All three are connected and need attention evenly.

Even if you’re not an athlete, to some degree I recommend healthy athletic training. It really helps build a strong mental connection with the body as well as strengthening it and conditioning. The spirit and body are connected and feed into each other and spiritually you’ll benefit. Also because body transformation is almost impossible without concern to your diet it brings attention to that part of your life and allows you take care for that in a healthier way.

And for some by nature of their birth chart a connection with their body comes natural (earth element). For me I’ve noticed in the last year working with earth and fire it has given me tremendous drive towards physical and athletic pursuits so if you’re able to work with the elements they can help in this regard as well.

The change in your life and spiritual power is dramatic if you pay attention to your body and learn to control it. It’s part of the balance.

Working with the elements definitely helps.

I have a lot of air, maybe even too much in my chart and virtually no earth, at least not enough to affect me. I have struggled with things that are ruled under earth. I realize now that the deficiency of earth in my chart manifested in me differently. I am heavily into earth things like nature, earth, healing, plants, herbs, material things related to earth, etc. Its very interesting.

Ravenignis666 said:
Thank you so much HPS Shannon that was amazing and I also cried like a baby while watching. i will most definitely show him and pretty much what you have said I said to him just this morning. His biggest opstical is his occupation is a one operator truck driving but like I told him this morning doesnt matter in or out of the truck he can make that change he only has to choose. We are moving towards getting him out of that situation it is very taxing on the body, mind and soul.

You're welcome, sister. If he is driving a truck and in one position, then he is stagnating his body. It sucks.

The best thing you can do is have him do a simple routine in the morning and then when he comes home. It'll really stretch him out. You can have him do Kundalini in the morning (for energy too) and Hatha after work. Or Hatha two times a day, etc. I trust you can help him pick a routine. Make sure each one contains asanas that gently stretch, twist, open and work out the back and related areas. Everything.

Don't forget to have him focus on his breath with each movement--it helps to direct the energy flow.

I know it might be alot for him but tell him we are talking about his health now, that should be motivation enough for him. Yoga is almost miraculous.

HPS Shannon said:
Ravenignis666 said:

You're welcome, sister. If he is driving a truck and in one position, then he is stagnating his body. It sucks.

The best thing you can do is have him do a simple routine in the morning and then when he comes home. It'll really stretch him out. You can have him do Kundalini in the morning (for energy too) and Hatha after work. Or Hatha two times a day, etc. I trust you can help him pick a routine. Make sure each one contains asanas that gently stretch, twist, open and work out the back and related areas. Everything.

Don't forget to have him focus on his breath with each movement--it helps to direct the energy flow.

I know it might be alot for him but tell him we are talking about his health now, that should be motivation enough for him. Yoga is almost miraculous.

He's over the road so he only comes home about every 2 to 3 weeks and he trains company drivers for the company he is with but like I told him when there is a will there is a way I have been telling him even before we found this out is that if he can at least stretch his body it would do wonders not only physically but spiritually. I'll come up with a routine. I do have a question on that can I mix kundalini and hatha into one like pick a few from each that he can do in the small space but still have the best impact?

cosmictraveler666 said:
Very nice topic Shannon!
Speaking of yoga, how can the Hatha Yoga routine be improved? Which poses can be added? I mean to improve both the body, the articulations etc, and spiritually to create a very complete routine (that touches every aspect of the soul).
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2yd6kb6zwf0qe5/KUNDALINI%20%26%20HATHA%20YOGA%20ROUTINE.zip?dl=1
This is the current one. I ask since I'm not knowledgeable at all in yoga (and I don't know the criterias to modify a routine).

Keep up with each asana, inverted, backward bends, side twists, etc but feel free to choose different kinds. It doesnt have to be from the pdf you posted. I follow those guidelines but have made my own hatha routine with different poses. Its up to you. Ive had the same Hatha yoga routine since I was new.

Youre already improving your health, physical self and body by doing these. If you really want to improve then do yoga twice a day, one with Hatha and the other with a vigorous Kundalini program. Kundalini yoga can be intense and really work out your limbs. Its all bout preparing the spine and body for the Kundalini. Focus on your breath and soul while doing so.

Hatha yoga and Kundalini yoga are all just Yoga, as was pointed out by other members. The difference is Kundalini yoga contains many of the eightfold path techniques in them. Whereas Hatha is just asana and breathing. All you'd have to do is add bandha, mantra and so on to your Hatha routine..and then it becomes Kundalini yoga.

Kundalini yoga is just mimicking and putting the body in poses and positions that it would naturally go into/make when the Kundalini is active and its energy stimulated. Thats what the Africa dance, the Yanvalou was about, for example. Moving how the kundalini energy would make you. After doing the Final RTRs, my body did some major involuntary body movements like side and spinal twists and undulations, neck rolls and pelvic thrusts. It was pretty cool.

...So yeah, Kundalini Yoga :)

HPS Shannon said:
After Kundalini yoga vibrate Satanama (Satan's name) while focusing on Satan's sigil. .
HPS Shannon what does this exercise does?Also what affirmation do you use after this?

Stretching my hip flexors really seems to help with lower back pain, if anyone is having a similar issue.

I agree. Meditation, yoga and gym are necessary things. I have an important question for you HPS Shannon. The substances to heal are obviously very important. My question is: Is there any substance that can help in visualization? Which influences the brain to have visual hallucinations. Obviously this must be temporary, until it can be visualized without such substances. This could be a great help to train on visualization until this mental capacity develops and then such substances will no longer be necessary. Obviously I do not talk about drugs like heroin and cocaine and the like. I refer to some substance that can really help and that can be used to your advantage and not to waste time, health and money unnecessarily. LSD seems positive to use. LSD does not do damage like heroin, cocaine and other destructive and suicidal drugs. I do not know exactly how harmless LSD is, but it is very harmless unlike alcohol. The problem is that it is almost impossible to find it ... and more importantly, to find it pure. The alcohol that is total shit and what is known what it is and what damage it does, is sold freely and everywhere and the only interesting effect that alcohol has is the effect of getting drunk that is nothing more than becoming a stinking zombie and the rest of the effects of alcohol are only damage to the body. I do not know much about LSD, but it seems a bit useful or at least I hope so. Tell me what you think and please tell me if you know you know some useful substance to help and force the mind to visualize. Hail Satan in Infinity

I innovated an exercise from 5 Rites of Rejuvenation.I removed the one where you spin clockwise,added side to side and twisting moves.It is powerful and effective to say the least.

I was doing the spinal routine with the end mantra replaced with high repetitions of cobra breath but it's be gone to not do much for me. I've been struggling to to fall asleep during the resting period at the end. I've since replaced it with falun gong and not only is it highly stimulating but also calms to mind allowing for an easy transition to meditation

Νίκος said:
HPS Shannon said:
After Kundalini yoga vibrate Satanama (Satan's name) while focusing on Satan's sigil. .
HPS Shannon what does this exercise does?Also what affirmation do you use after this?

After vibrating Satanama into my soul, I program it and know within my mind that it is aiding in my spiritual freedom and perfection.

It is about incorporating as much as the eightfold path as much as possible to achieve spiritual power and advancement.

Ravenignis666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Ravenignis666 said:

He's over the road so he only comes home about every 2 to 3 weeks and he trains company drivers for the company he is with but like I told him when there is a will there is a way I have been telling him even before we found this out is that if he can at least stretch his body it would do wonders not only physically but spiritually. I'll come up with a routine. I do have a question on that can I mix kundalini and hatha into one like pick a few from each that he can do in the small space but still have the best impact?

Hatha Yoga and Kundalini yoga re the same thing, Hatha just only incorporates asana and breathing exercises. You can make a simple hatha routine for him. A member on this thread posted a link to Hatha and Kundalini yoga.

If you want to mix it p, you can you would just have to pick asanas for each position- standing, lying, inverted (if possible) side twists, back ward and forward bends, etc. The link he posted on this thread has the information.

I bought a Hatah yoga book almost 9 years ago that has so many yoga asanas in it. Consider getting one.

The most important thing is to make one for him that is easy and effective. Do you think he will have time to squeeze it in?

ZmajEriksson said:
I was doing the spinal routine with the end mantra replaced with high repetitions of cobra breath but it's be gone to not do much for me. I've been struggling to to fall asleep during the resting period at the end. I've since replaced it with falun gong and not only is it highly stimulating but also calms to mind allowing for an easy transition to meditation
It's better if you do the breaths/flexes very fast, like the breath of fire. As fast as you are comfortably able to. Except the moves that it says to do slowly. If this still doesn't work, do 216 instead of 108 for each set of breaths. :D

Larissa666 said:
This is so true!

I am starting to learn to dance, I have picked bachata, for example, but you can pick anything you want, waltz, tango, whatever is your thing, or you can even develop your own moves to the songs you love. It feels so great.

Movement is life! Once your body gets used to being active, you will never be sedentary again. Never.

Very true. I was into the African dance "Yanvalou" for a while now. I love it. It stimulates and works out the spine like Kundalini yoga.

You're pretty much moving your body and limbs like a serpent.

Gray0123456789 said:
I agree. Meditation, yoga and gym are necessary things. I have an important question for you HPS Shannon. The substances to heal are obviously very important. My question is: Is there any substance that can help in visualization? Which influences the brain to have visual hallucinations. Obviously this must be temporary, until it can be visualized without such substances. This could be a great help to train on visualization until this mental capacity develops and then such substances will no longer be necessary. Obviously I do not talk about drugs like heroin and cocaine and the like. I refer to some substance that can really help and that can be used to your advantage and not to waste time, health and money unnecessarily. LSD seems positive to use. LSD does not do damage like heroin, cocaine and other destructive and suicidal drugs. I do not know exactly how harmless LSD is, but it is very harmless unlike alcohol. The problem is that it is almost impossible to find it ... and more importantly, to find it pure. The alcohol that is total shit and what is known what it is and what damage it does, is sold freely and everywhere and the only interesting effect that alcohol has is the effect of getting drunk that is nothing more than becoming a stinking zombie and the rest of the effects of alcohol are only damage to the body. I do not know much about LSD, but it seems a bit useful or at least I hope so. Tell me what you think and please tell me if you know you know some useful substance to help and force the mind to visualize. Hail Satan in Infinity

Absolutely NO drugs. You don't need that stuff. It will not aid you at all.

Forcing this will not help you at all.
Please do not advocate that here.

Be strong and control your mind, not the other way around. Eventually it gets better.

HPS Shannon said:
Gray0123456789 said:

Absolutely NO drugs. You don't need that stuff. It will not aid you at all.

Forcing this will not help you at all.
Please do not advocate that here.

Be strong and control your mind, not the other way around. Eventually it gets better.

Try taking herbal teas to relax you and get you in the zone.

Drugs will weaken you.

Gray0123456789 said:

Acid doesn't help in visualizing at all, as a matter of fact it makes harder because all its going to do is make visuals, and have you hallucinating out of control.
If you wanna improve your visualizations, just practice it daily with your mind. You don't even need to close your eyes to visualize stuff, if your say work a boring/tedious job you can just honestly imagine stuff on the whim. My favorite thing to do is think of some funny story and have it play out in my mind like if it was a comedic skit or something.
And obviously, with meditation and working on my 6th chakra/pineal gland/crown and their extensions it helped greatly.

And as a piece of advice, don't try to get LSD off the streets. Its not LSD, 99% of the stuff out there is produced in Chinese factories that people buy off the darkweb or some other sketchy shit and upsell the crap out of it.

HPS Shannon said:

Very true. I was into the African dance "Yanvalou" for a while now. I love it. It stimulates and works out the spine like Kundalini yoga.

You're pretty much moving your body and limbs like a serpent.[/quote]
Although each Gentile race has their own methods of movement and stimulating the Serpent as you mentioned, would it work well if a White Gentile tried for example Qigong or the African dances? Blacks and Asians both seem to be able to do Yoga, but I am uncertain if the results they get from it differ from the benefits Whites receive.

HPS Shannon said:
Ravenignis666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

Hatha Yoga and Kundalini yoga re the same thing, Hatha just only incorporates asana and breathing exercises. You can make a simple hatha routine for him. A member on this thread posted a link to Hatha and Kundalini yoga.

If you want to mix it p, you can you would just have to pick asanas for each position- standing, lying, inverted (if possible) side twists, back ward and forward bends, etc. The link he posted on this thread has the information.

I bought a Hatah yoga book almost 9 years ago that has so many yoga asanas in it. Consider getting one.

The most important thing is to make one for him that is easy and effective. Do you think he will have time to squeeze it in?

I think if I can make it easy enough I think he will. Right now would be the best time to start because he doesnt have a student and will have more time for himself. I will look into getting the asana book I have been just looking on YouTube and Google but a hard copy book for me would definitely work out better

Thank you very much for your advice HPS Shannon, I will do my best with meditation which is the only truly and truly divine way. Hail Satan in Infinity

What if one has yin/kidney deficiency and strainous exercise doesn't do him good? Is yoga enough to keep things moving or is faster cardio also needed in general? Also could you specify on the amounts needed for a normal person?

HPS Shannon said:
cosmictraveler666 said:
Very nice topic Shannon!

Keep up with each asana, inverted, backward bends, side twists, etc but feel free to choose different kinds. It doesnt have to be from the pdf you posted. I follow those guidelines but have made my own hatha routine with different poses. Its up to you. Ive had the same Hatha yoga routine since I was new.

Youre already improving your health, physical self and body by doing these. If you really want to improve then do yoga twice a day, one with Hatha and the other with a vigorous Kundalini program. Kundalini yoga can be intense and really work out your limbs. Its all bout preparing the spine and body for the Kundalini. Focus on your breath and soul while doing so.

Hatha yoga and Kundalini yoga are all just Yoga, as was pointed out by other members. The difference is Kundalini yoga contains many of the eightfold path techniques in them. Whereas Hatha is just asana and breathing. All you'd have to do is add bandha, mantra and so on to your Hatha routine..and then it becomes Kundalini yoga.

Kundalini yoga is just mimicking and putting the body in poses and positions that it would naturally go into/make when the Kundalini is active and its energy stimulated. Thats what the Africa dance, the Yanvalou was about, for example. Moving how the kundalini energy would make you. After doing the Final RTRs, my body did some major involuntary body movements like side and spinal twists and undulations, neck rolls and pelvic thrusts. It was pretty cool.

...So yeah, Kundalini Yoga :)

Here are some more tips and inspiration to create a Hatha Yoga routine:

YOGA
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yoga2.html

Joy_of_Satan_Ministries_Meditation_Program_40_day
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ba8fiob53cky65l/Joy_of_Satan_Ministries_Meditation_Program_40_day.pdf?dl=1

HPS Shannon said:
Here is a short 4 minute video of a man who healed himself by doing simple yoga mixed with exercise, etc. It made me cry and I want you all to see how the simplest things, done with consistency will reap results for healing and just about anything. I came across this video a long time ago but decided to share it again because it reminds me of the situation a member's husband is going through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448

For some reason water started coming out of my eyes.

Thank you for this sermon and for sharing such a wonderful video. It's truly saddening how the lack of true spiritual knowledge has lead many people to think such situations truly are hopeless. One day everything we do on a regular basis here will become a common lifestyle, and the sufferings of this world caused by the jews will reduce a thousand fold.

Thanks Hp this is nice as getting a bit further into these things or subjects is awesome. I find music works the best for me. It's a part of my daily routine actually. The thanks again:)

winragefilled666 said:
What if one has yin/kidney deficiency and strainous exercise doesn't do him good? Is yoga enough to keep things moving or is faster cardio also needed in general? Also could you specify on the amounts needed for a normal person?

Hatha yoga and Qigong are more gentile than intense dance and such. So you can stick to those. Its all movement. There are many Qigong exercises that correct the kidney essence. You're good to go.

HPS Shannon said:
Νίκος said:
HPS Shannon said:

After vibrating Satanama into my soul, I program it and know within my mind that it is aiding in my spiritual freedom and perfection.

It is about incorporating as much as the eightfold path as much as possible to achieve spiritual power and advancement.

HPS, do you vibrate satanama right after the yoga instead of sat kriya, or do you finish, lie on your back for fifteen minutes and then begin the satanama meditation?

Scion of Atlantis said:
HPS Shannon said:

You're pretty much moving your body and limbs like a serpent.
Although each Gentile race has their own methods of movement and stimulating the Serpent as you mentioned, would it work well if a White Gentile tried for example Qigong or the African dances? Blacks and Asians both seem to be able to do Yoga, but I am uncertain if the results they get from it differ from the benefits Whites receive.[/quote]

Qigong, Yoga and Serpent dance benefits any gentile soul, of course. As these techniques are all different ways to empower the self.

The only difference lies in the psychological, meaning for example; Blacks are generally more preoccupied with the senses, and generally more expressive and "dance-y" of all the races.They tend to dance and move more even at church during "worship", so african dance to stimulate the serpent /energy flow might be generally more mentally satisfying to a black gentile than to lets say a chinese or Japanese gentile (these people are the least expressive of the races and more conservative, if you know what I mean.)

However remember that serpentine dances were also known among whites and East Asians too but not as much as dancing was in Africa.

The Yanvalou has yogic moves in the dance but its not static.

Here is an example of the dance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B30L_Qug1Mg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CtRu-Amtp8

I've performed Yoga, Qigong and the Yanvalou and they all work for me. They seem to empower me a little differently. The only thing is the Yanvalou is good for my cardio as well.

If youre white and want to do african dance then no problem. Of course dance is enjoyable for anyone.

HPS Shannon said:
Qigong, Yoga and Serpent dance benefits any gentile soul, of course. As these techniques are all different ways to empower the self.

The only difference lies in the psychological, meaning for example; Blacks are generally more preoccupied with the senses, and generally more expressive and "dance-y" of all the races.They tend to dance and move more even at church during "worship", so african dance to stimulate the serpent /energy flow might be generally more mentally satisfying to a black gentile than to lets say a chinese or Japanese gentile (these people are the least expressive of the races and more conservative, if you know what I mean.)

However remember that serpentine dances were also known among whites and East Asians too but not as much as dancing was in Africa.

The Yanvalou has yogic moves in the dance but its not static.

Here is an example of the dance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B30L_Qug1Mg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CtRu-Amtp8

I've performed Yoga, Qigong and the Yanvalou and they all work for me. They seem to empower me a little differently. The only thing is the Yanvalou is good for my cardio as well.

If youre white and want to do african dance then no problem. Of course dance is enjoyable for anyone.
Thank you for answering me HPS Shannon, lately I've been working on Qigong to improve the blood flow in addition to regular Hatha and Kundalini yoga exercises. It occurs to me that each method of movement seems to invoke a different element that corresponds with the primary elements of the races they originated from. The African dance invokes earth and water, Qigong invokes air and water, and Yoga invokes akasha and fire, so perhaps practicing these different methods of movement could be helpful for balancing elements in those with an imbalance. All of these might necessary to fully prepare the body for the Serpent's ascent.

That video was so inspirational! When he says "Just because I can't do it today doesn't mean I can't do it someday" after falling, and then it shows him some months later doing the headstand no problem... we have no excuses for not succeeding and becoming better than we are right now. I am in awe of that man's determination.

And thank you for the rest of your sermon, HPS Shannon :)

The Happy Heretic said:
HPS Shannon said:
Νίκος said:

HPS, do you vibrate satanama right after the yoga instead of sat kriya, or do you finish, lie on your back for fifteen minutes and then begin the satanama meditation?

I do satanama after the entire Kundalini yoga session. I still do the kundalini spinal series because I'm still benefiting from it. I also have another Kundalini Yoga routine to stimulate the serpent directly.

I dont lie on my back after Kundalini yoga, because I'm doing different routines.

The Happy Heretic said:
HPS Shannon said:
Νίκος said:

I do Sat Kriya, and then after the whole Yoga, I still do satanama.

Lydia said:
That video was so inspirational! When he says "Just because I can't do it today doesn't mean I can't do it someday" after falling, and then it shows him some months later doing the headstand no problem... we have no excuses for not succeeding and becoming better than we are right now. I am in awe of that man's determination.

And thank you for the rest of your sermon, HPS Shannon :)

<3

winragefilled666 said:

In this case, you need to be actively tonifying the body and doing very small, gentle amounts of exercise, nothing overly strenuous.

You should not be working up a strong sweat if you are yin/blood deficient.

Tonification comes from gentle, short actions and the intake of food...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back