Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Forbidden Fruit Exposed

Mageson666

The Forbidden Fruit Exposed

The "forbidden fruit" in the Garden was what allowed people to know good from evil meaning truth from lies and grants them immortal life by transforming them into the Light Body this is encoded in the Jewish texts as such and what YHVH the Jewish race and their Reptilian masters have to close humanity off from to have power over humanity.

So what is the forbidden fruit. The Yezidhi state this was wheat which is bread the fruit as well is all symbolic of one thing the dew of the activated pineal gland that comes with fully opening the third eye and crown. This substance is called Amirta and what the Gnostics who honored Lucifer called the Amor its from Amrita which means "Deathless" in Sanskrit. Ambrosia the food of the Gods that kept them immortal is another spelling of Amirta. Hence Amor means to be deathless.

In the east Amirta is the key to regenerating the body this includes reversing ageing. This nectar is the food of the gods meaning the chakra's which makes the chakra's immortal. This is what the Grail relates to the collecting of the Amirta into the solar chakra which activates this chakra and sends the energy thought the other chakra's and nadis transforming them. Its a major key to the Light Body. The solar chakra turns pranic energy into vital force and as important as the sun is to life on earth the activated and transformed solar chakra is to the human being.

The ability to know truth is connected to the state of super consciousness that comes with the full opening of the mind and the psychic centers in the brain. The brain connects into the higher astral or cosmic forces of infinity as part of this also relates what is also called the Akasha records.

Note in the enemies Kabbalah there is term in Hebrew which means "binding". Its highly important in the Jewish enemies witchcraft and its based on a reversal formula of the name Shiva. In Sanskrit Shiva means "That Which Is Not". Which is the hidden realms of the astral the realm of perception and knowledge which can only be accessed with the third eye. That Which Is Not is also the "Black Sun" that which is hidden the invisible realm of the astral. Shiva is the ancient mantra to open the third eye and crown and release the Amrita nectar in the way which connects it to the solar chakra to transform the soul. And this in turns fully opens the third eye of Shiva.

In the east Shiva rules the cup of Amrita which drinking from makes one immortal. The reason the concept of drinking is the mouth fills up with this nectar and it tastes sweet and you literally also drink it in this sense. And it also acts like a pure energy food as well.

The title of Melek Taus whom the Yezidhi's also called Shaitan is Aivas which means "The Cup Bearer" this cup is the grail much of the grail legend comes from the Persian gnostic tradition the Templar's brought with them back to Europe. The Yezidhi's are Persians and still have this tradition at the core. Aivas is a hidden name of Melek Taus its a code to the Yezidhi. Its "A Shiva" which is the title of Shiva in Southern India a well that of A Shiva. This name relates to Lucifer as well. The Light Bearer is the Cup Bearer which is the energy of the Fer or Far in Persian. This also relates to the Green Jewel in Lucifer's crown in Gnostic tradition its the Mani Jewel the pineal gland and third eye fully activated. Hence the fall of Lucifer is the fall of illuminated consciousness and the Light Body by the enemies attack upon humanity. Note Aivas is the spelling of the 13th rune. 13 is the number of Shiva and how this activates the 13 major chakra's of the Light Body. The Grail is the cup of Lucifer. Lucifer means the Grail bearer. The Green is symbolic of the planet of Mercury which rules the higher octave of communication the pineal gland.

This is the reason behind the Azazel goat the Jewish enemy puts their curses onto at Yom Kippur. The goat is the symbol of the crown chakra. Here Azazel is called Samazel and relates to Shaitan. Azazel is also another name of Mekel Taus its another term used for Satan in this part of the world. The Jews state this binding energy is placed onto the Gentiles and its binding the crown and third eye of the Gentiles. The Peacock King which is the meaning of Melek Taus. The Peacock is the symbol of the fully opened third eye and crown. Azazel here is a concept it means "Meditation" in the east and relates to the ability to open and focus the psychic senses of the opened mind. The Yezidhi's worship who we call Azazel as Shamash the Sumerian Sun God which is also an ancient title of His. As the peacock spreads its tail feathers its the symbol of the halo of the fully awakened mind with the full opening of this chakra.

If I vibrate Shiva into my third eye, will it help me open my third eye as stated? Or should I just stick with JoS mantras?

FlamingRedRose666 said:
If I vibrate Shiva into my third eye, will it help me open my third eye as stated? Or should I just stick with JoS mantras?
I remember reading that is not that powerful. It was HP Mageson that said it if i'm not wrong (of course if that is not the case then whatever but this is what i remember).

luis said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
I remember reading that is not that powerful. It was HP Mageson that said it if i'm not wrong (of course if that is not the case then whatever but this is what i remember).

No offence, but if he did indeed state it somewhere, why point it out so visibly in this sermon? From the way he spoke of this, it seemed like it is indeed powerful, but prove me wrong.

HP Mageson666 said:
If your going to state I wrote something provide a link.

Agreed.

I thought it makes no sense, if you said it is not so powerful in some other post and in this sermon you state it is an ancient mantra, I find it hard to believe you'd say something like that.... Just voicing my thoughts

HP Mageson666 said:
As i said if this is not true than i'm sorry. I just remember you saing that, like i said if this is not the case than i'm sorry.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
luis said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

No offence, but if he did indeed state it somewhere, why point it out so visibly in this sermon? From the way he spoke of this, it seemed like it is indeed powerful, but prove me wrong.
Because that is what i remember but like i already said if i'm wrong whatever...there are many mantra's for different things. Like Satanama is for the crown and third eye too and so on so it's normal to think that one is more powerful than a other but i'll say it again if i'm wrong than i'm sorry this is just what i remember.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Agreed.

I thought it makes no sense, if you said it is not so powerful in some other post and in this sermon you state it is an ancient mantra, I find it hard to believe you'd say something like that.... Just voicing my thoughts
You are both right, it's just a mistake. I just wrote right away what i remember. Next time i'll search if what i'm saying is true.

I'm not trying to start a fight or anything :lol: if i'm wrong than... I'm wrong :lol:
Even because i really like this article. Next time i'll think twice before posting something, i think i need to do a spell to make my memory better lol

luis said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Agreed.

You are both right, it's just a mistake. I just wrote right away what i remember. Next time i'll search if what i'm saying is true.

I'm not trying to start a fight or anything :lol: if i'm wrong than... I'm wrong :lol:
Even because i really like this article. Next time i'll think twice before posting something, i think i need to do a spell to make my memory better lol

Do some mind games, like chess, droughts, puzzle, games designed to boost up your memory like Elevate. I started doing these and my memory and mind started to get better, love these games. :)

FlamingRedRose666 said:
luis said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Agreed.

Do some mind games, like chess, droughts, puzzle, games designed to boost up your memory like Elevate. I started doing these and my memory and mind started to get better, love these games. :)
Thanks i'll try it :)

luis said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
luis said:

Thanks i'll try it :)

:)

FlamingRedRose666 said:

There's a mantra for itn Shivoham. Vibrate Shivoham while meditating. Shivoham means I am Shiva. It is believed to transform e person into the ultimate reality (which is I believe kundalini raising)

Little Wolf said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

There's a mantra for itn Shivoham. Vibrate Shivoham while meditating. Shivoham means I am Shiva. It is believed to transform e person into the ultimate reality (which is I believe kundalini raising)

I'd rather believe the HP who presents source regarding something like this than somebody who said something without any source.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Little Wolf said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

I'd rather believe the HP who presents source regarding something like this than somebody who said something without any source.

If you have any link about an HP saying that chanting the name of Shiva is useless. Pls do.
And before you said I was making things up, you better do research first

Shivoham I believe I wrote about this on an article on Kabballah exposed about the creation of the world. Shivoham is a mantra for the head. Ham relates in the east as well to the crown.

HP Mageson666 said:
Shivoham I believe I wrote about this on an article on Kabballah exposed about the creation of the world. Shivoham is a mantra for the head. Ham relates in the east as well to the crown.

Thank you HP

Little Wolf said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Little Wolf said:

If you have any link about an HP saying that chanting the name of Shiva is useless. Pls do.

First of all, where did I say it was a useless mantra? I think you need to check your eyes.

Second of all, if a HP said that, provide the link for any new members lurking about so they could study that specific sermon and learn a new thing, instead of spreading info that could potentially (sometimes) be misinfo, again, I'm NOT saying it is a useless mantra, if you think so, re-read what I said until you get it.

FlamingRedRose666 said:
Little Wolf said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

First of all, where did I say it was a useless mantra? I think you need to check your eyes.

Second of all, if a HP said that, provide the link for any new members lurking about so they could study that specific sermon and learn a new thing, instead of spreading info that could potentially (sometimes) be misinfo, again, I'm NOT saying it is a useless mantra, if you think so, re-read what I said until you get it.

Let's not get into a fight here.
But pls do read, research, learn. We all brothers and sisters trying to help each other here

Little Wolf said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:
Little Wolf said:

Let's not get into a fight here.
But pls do read, research, learn. We all brothers and sisters trying to help each other here

I wasn't starting a fight here either.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back