Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Purging Our JoS From Internet History

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
You do not need to have full blown Communism in order to destroy history, erase it, or pervert it. You can just have a few edgy jews, some universal rights, and a lot of shekels, and combine the three in order to generate what is effectively the same effect as Communism, of attempting to take down your enemies from even existing in history.

The chosen people having a beef with you or your beliefs for calling them out over what is, effectively, literally their racial agenda for centuries, admitted by their own wise, sages, scientists, philosophers, and very horse-mouth - that is enough. You have earned your place in history as a Holocaust Master and planner of the 60 gorillion jews.

The Joy of Satan pages and all sorts of materials, have been recently removed from the Internet Archive which is essentially an organization devoted to keep the 'history' of the internet and keeping things up there for proof after they are gone.

Of course, whatever aspects of said history one disagrees with, they pervert, or throw on the trash can. This is why endless Mp3's and PDF's that were there from the library, were just ousted a week ago from these people who have the 'preservation of internet history as their value'. We have already restored all of these, up to 99% of these. Of course our mainstream websites were never part of Internet's history, either.

Sort of like Satan and everything else was forcibly removed from the history of the world, and how jewish terrorists in the Middle east are being paid to blow temples to bits. It never existed if you blow it up or make it disappear. What happens in the USSR, stays in the USSR.

"History is great and everything but only when you agree with it", should be the motto of the jewish people who run this world and try to castrate all flow of information in what appears to be a futile war of paranoia. Many of these were also Hitler's speeches that were removed. As to what is so bad about these speeches one can figure out on their own. All of these are restored in the library and in other places.

It makes you wonder why all these things are also in many places made illegal to sell in a book form, unless, certified by Dr Shekelsteinberg is a stamp on them. Not to state the obvious again as to how or why, let's pretend Dr Cohen Shekelsteinberg is just a scientist with a vision to remove 'misinformation', in this hypothetical example.

"Democracy" is as good in the freedom of opinion as the amount of reports NPC's and bots give endless reports to something they do not like. Some definitely not-jewish organizations like the innocent ADL is very aware of this reality as well as such it runs some ten or twenty foot stories of hackers, social engineers, and professional 'reporters'.

Makes you wonder if they purge the internet like that wherever they can get their hands on, what kind of purge they will attempt when they will have their hands on people physically or materially in the form of their "World Government". Probably it will be a figment of Orwell's most gloomy dreams and imagination.

Orwell's nightmares will be summer vacation if the enemy takes power on this world in what appears to be the future of it. Be notified and fight now that we are able to fight and win this war of information.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

That's the thing with the worthless jooz they try and shut us down all the time then pretend we don't matter in public while they piss their paints.

The Jews fear the JoS.

HP Mageson666 said:
That's the thing with the worthless jooz they try and shut us down all the time then pretend we don't matter in public while they piss their paints.

The Jews fear the JoS.

1381453939895.jpg

Wouldn't it be funny if the jews finally manifest their messiah and its the M'lady guy in a Hassidic fedora.

The mess we are in is more because of the so called normies or npcs than jws. The jws sell poison but we are not bound to buy it.

"Who's more foolish the fool or the fool who follows him" - some random old fossil

Shit!
Is there any way to find or restore those archived pages which they removed?
Or did anyone of you download or archive those archived pages?
I started to download/save them but a lot old forum topics are still missing. Like "Jews are a Deadly Virus / Parasite - Doctor's Advice" for example...

EasternFireLion666 said:
The mess we are in is more because of the so called normies or npcs than jws. The jws sell poison but we are not bound to buy it.

"Who's more foolish the fool or the fool who follows him" - some random old fossil

But at the same time, you can't really blame them they're victims too. All these generations of being beaten and broken down, being tortured and killed if they didn't go to church for hours every day, forced to learn a false history with all the truth removed. They are kind of soulless and fake, but they didn't choose to be this way.

I dont really know where to say this but the christ is dead video has been taken off of YouTube yet again :roll:

Yeah which is why it's important for as many people as possible to save as much as one can.

One member on the forums uploaded a downloadable archive of the entire website titled "Satans Library" which I recommend everyone download. I have most of the videos that get hit by jewtubes algorithm the moment they are uploaded too.

On top of having multiple backups of digital information I also like having physical binders full of printed out copies of the Meditations, RTRs, sermons, Demons info, the runes, etc. all kinds of information I have come across over the years and it's always growing/becoming more refined.

Do you not see what is happening in France?

Goy we must take it down! It's for everyone's benefit!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

But at the same time, you can't really blame them they're victims too. All these generations of being beaten and broken down, being tortured and killed if they didn't go to church for hours every day, forced to learn a false history with all the truth removed. They are kind of soulless and fake, but they didn't choose to be this way.

There is truth in what you say. Probably I should only refer to the ones that have all the means of information and are still too lazy to study.

Good thing I have already fully translated some parts of the JoS which were only available on the Internet Archive, such as the whole Hell's Army section.

oh vey jos dosnt matter that is why we do not spy on them every 24 hours and do Torah rituals just to curse them.now for the last time we are not scared ok,we are just waiting to unleash our true powers in the name of the infamous hashit.

EasternFireLion666 said:

Very true. In time this will change, keep at the RTRs and soon christards will be hated and killed and people will be turning to the truth more than ever.

Everyone please back up all the JoS stuff on a drive andcremove it from your computer.

We need people to push the word...We can’t have posers in Hell’s Army!

Spam like this:

joyofsatan.org

http://www.daemuk.ch/blacksun666.pdf

http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/

http://www.kabbalahexposed.com

https://docdro.id/69Gvvpl

https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/how_to_recognize_and_identify_a_jew_-_part_1.pdf

https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/how_to_recognize_and_identify_a_jew_-_part_2.pdf

http://josgreece.angelfire.com/English666.html

Ritual
1. https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506&hilit

2. https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11566

Runes
https://docdro.id/CF4xlb5

https://docdro.id/qGPz5qH

https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/how_to_recognize_and_identify_a_jew_-_part_1.pdf

‪#History #Politics #Economics #Communism #Globalism #Terrorism #NWO #Illuminati #Freemasonry #Zionism #AncientAliens #Spirituality #Occult #AI #God #Hindu #Pagan #Buddhism #Islam #Christianity #Jesus #Christ #UFOs #Nazis #Jews #Satanic #DNA #WW1 #WW2 #WW3

https://docdro.id/qGPz5qH

https://www.scribd.com/document/395174962/Aeon-Legacy-Manifesto

Sieg Heil!!

EasternFireLion666 said:

That is for sure, but these fools deserve no more attention now than their head controller and enemy. I personally don't care about the mercy part of it as simply they want to kill us and stone us in public, if only they were told, or otherwise. It doesn't appear in the present any form of compassion is mutual.

Not all fools help the enemy equally. Some guys hardly do. Others on the other hand...

From a higher perspective they maybe deserve a chance and this is why we are doing what we are, but from the literal one of "WELCOME TO REALITY" many xians out there would take out necks for 5 bucks, or for free to be the good goy of the village.

However the kikes needs to be dealt with above all.

These types of guys their hoards are so useless that they actually fuel the largest crimes and by logical standards cannot even really be held liable for them. They're too useless to even be held liable of anything, but their mass is enough to ruin a planet. The irony of the 'mass'.

For reasons explained in my previous post, be just with these so called 'people'. Emotional and highly mental as they are presented by some, they always do all the retarded things, in the billions, which directly fuel the jewish agenda. Them poor bebes aren't gonna be attacked by us, but them poor bebes are literally ripping the planet down by their ignorance. But them poor bebe's aren't responsible at the same time by logical standards.

Doing like the biggest stupid shit humanly possible, against the interests of all humanity, but also, having no responsibility for it. The epitome of being a stupid goy. The master always gets the blame. Another comfy choice of why all these billions of goyim are goyiming.

So let them get ruined on their own and just focus on the master instead, as with them, there is no end or logic literally.

Due to our efforts their "dumb" category is being slowly replaced by people who know more things, and many people are becoming actively more aware of things. But weren't it for our efforts we would be still in the middle ages.

We will help them out and they will be made into something better, with information and otherwise. There is a lot of progress, and patience is the key here.

They should be in their knees thanking that someone is doing what we are doing, while they procure social problems passively that will be life threatening for everyone.

Many people have wanted to come to Satan for along time but the ones brave enough to go beyond the conditioning have just found a freaky show that confirms to the enemy lies. Till the JoS. This is why the worthless enemy leaves the freak show circus acts of fake Satanism alone and promotes them but goes after us.

I remember in my own experience when I started to search for Satan all I found was the mainstream circus. I was able to find the JoS by Satan's direction and Satan confirmed to me this was His organization.

That is why...…….The Jews fear the JoS.

Also I will tell you all who might not know. If you had of asked me in 2004 if by 2018 the jooz world empire would be flat on his face I would have never believed such but now it is. That is the difference Spiritual Satanism has made.

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

That is for sure, but these fools deserve no more attention now than their head controller and enemy. I personally don't care about the mercy part of it as simply they want to kill us and stone us in public, if only they were told, or otherwise. It doesn't appear in the present any form of compassion is mutual.

Not all fools help the enemy equally. Some guys hardly do. Others on the other hand...

From a higher perspective they maybe deserve a chance and this is why we are doing what we are, but from the literal one of "WELCOME TO REALITY" many xians out there would take out necks for 5 bucks, or for free to be the good goy of the village.

However the kikes needs to be dealt with above all.

These types of guys their hoards are so useless that they actually fuel the largest crimes and by logical standards cannot even really be held liable for them. They're too useless to even be held liable of anything, but their mass is enough to ruin a planet. The irony of the 'mass'.

For reasons explained in my previous post, be just with these so called 'people'. Emotional and highly mental as they are presented by some, they always do all the retarded things, in the billions, which directly fuel the jewish agenda. Them poor bebes aren't gonna be attacked by us, but them poor bebes are literally ripping the planet down by their ignorance. But them poor bebe's aren't responsible at the same time by logical standards.

Doing like the biggest stupid shit humanly possible, against the interests of all humanity, but also, having no responsibility for it. The epitome of being a stupid goy. The master always gets the blame. Another comfy choice of why all these billions of goyim are goyiming.

So let them get ruined on their own and just focus on the master instead, as with them, there is no end or logic literally.

Due to our efforts their "dumb" category is being slowly replaced by people who know more things, and many people are becoming actively more aware of things. But weren't it for our efforts we would be still in the middle ages.

We will help them out and they will be made into something better, with information and otherwise. There is a lot of progress, and patience is the key here.

They should be in their knees thanking that someone is doing what we are doing, while they procure social problems passively that will be life threatening for everyone.

I understand and see your point. It's true some of us might react different on optimism as changes are clearly made by the rtr but the progress is more visible in some parts of the Earth :)
Anyway I am grateful that I can do some good daily.

HP Mageson666 said:

The Jews fear the JoS.

1381453939895.jpg

I don't know if it's just me who cant view in-message pictures on here lately, but for anyone else who also has this issue, you can right-click (or tap and hold if you're on mobile) on the broken image icon and select 'open in new tab' to view it. :)

I need The Video that was deleted and your youtube page back. Well allegedly your page as it was termed illegal :lol: :lol: :lol:

21 pilots Heathens with the JOS slant

Please send me it PM or whatever "hypothetical of course"

Who was that numpty that you were arguing with he objected to JOS at the end of it, some Uber Pagan :lol: :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back