Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Curse Of Prometheus

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
When Prometheus gave the fire to humanity, a jew descended from heaven. He told Prometheus he has to pay a price for all his creativity, craftiness, and the betterment he brought to humanity. Seeing this from his adobe he was very pissed off. The jewish council from their world said "This Prometheus is nuts. These fools will replace us. Quickly, Quickly, send our top arch-jew to these people to stop them before it is too late."

After this, a jew slyly went behind Prometheus, and he hit him behind the head, and he fell unconscious. He woke up tied to a chair and unable to see. He started regaining his senses. His memory was also a bit loose.

"Prometheus I have heard you stole the fire from my father HaShit, is that correct? We know it is correct, and what insolence. Prometheus my Heavenly Father HaShit decrees that you, being the most creative of the animals of this planet, has a divine duty, decided by me and my HaShit. That is to usher this world into a new era, and give all your gifts to everyone, equally. Actually, this is the only way you can be kept alive", said the jew.

"And what if I refuse that?" said Prometheus and spat some blood.

"Then, you will be severely punished. You belong to me now. Essentially you have to do as I say", said the jew. The jew continued.

"Well look your prototype of a God is a Jew who died for the sins of mankind, because of his own compassion for the sins and negativity of man, all over the globe, isn't that correct?" answered back the jew.

"Remember this line: As Jesus died for all the sins, you must die paying all the bills. All of humanity's bills...This is the destiny of the strong to be mauled over and put on the caravan to pull it like an oxen, to carry the moral and the weak"..."I am of course the creditor here, as in my moral superiority, I decide what you are to pay, Whiteskin", said the jew filled with pride. "You're not moral, Prometheus".

"Unfortunately yes, as far as I can recall with my loose mind, the people to whom I brought the fire, some of them, believe that Jesus crappy thing", said Prometheus.

"Do you believe in this thing Prometheus? It's the truth. The truth takes no questioning. The truth Is Self Evident, and Self Revealing to, it was given to me and I gave it to your people in the form of the book. The holy bible. I penned that book. It's a necessity Prometheus, this is simply the result of your own things: Civilization, System of Governance, Knowledge of good and evil. I have took your great heart and made it of benefit to all people on earth, for you were very selfish. I divided your heartbeats to give blood to all the people of the earth. YOU caused these problems to humanity by you giving them the fire. Good and holy they were according to my book when they were cattle. And then you and your foolish ideas ruined it all. Any injustice made is by your hand."

Prometheus was dizzy so he did not reply. The Jew continued.

"Ok then your duty is to be like this very good Archetype, who hanged upon this cross. Your punishment in my jewish world will be, since you give people the fire, that I will tie you on a rock, and all those who benefit from the fire, drink from it and live - and not only will not thank you, but they will hate you: Every day they will come in the morning and eat a piece of your liver and rip you open like vultures. Then, they will spit at your face, and you will like it and thank them for it. Since I have heard you have some strong powers of regeneration, this will continue for a very long time, until you are collapsed finally, and until I will have gathered enough fire to proceed with my greater plan. Don't you feel obligated to be the universal daddy of humanity like the universal daddy Jesus Christ? This is the moral thing to do."

"I do not", said Prometheus.

"This is not the true way of love and compassion. Love has to be without boundaries. You never read the bible? You're the universal daddy of humanity, you must emulate Rabbi Jesus in all your ways. Now, come with me, and I will tie you onto this rock. It is the moral thing to do, Whitey. Plus, remember, everyone who ever burns with the fire you created, is a murderer that you created. The responsibility falls on your shoulders" replied the jew.

"I do not want to come to this rock. I do not feel responsible.", answered back Prometheus.

"Well then, you stupid goyim, there is a punishment for you. You will be called all your life and in the aeons people will hate you for different reasons, and you will be threatened with damnation. Don't you remember what your lord and savior said to always give your coat to the passerby's, to the criminals, to everyone?", angrily said the jew.

"I don't want to do this. This is not my God.", went back Prometheus.

"Oy Vey cursed be you fucking goyim, for you are waking up. I would call my angels in to punish you, but this RTR broke HaShit's telephone and I cannot call for Reptilian help.", said the jew.

"Now let us tie you and give you the final injections. The vultures are coming for their daily meal. Let me tie your hands"

As the jew went to force the grip on Prometheus's hands with his Christian Morality rope, he just saw something which scared him. Prometheus was holding a dagger. Instantly Prometheus put it on the neck of the jew.

"Prometheus, come on, we can converse about this. I did what I did because this world had to move on somehow. It was all part of the divine plan." said the jew gasping in terror.

Then Prometheus forced the jew to the chair, and tied him strongly. As the vultures came, they couldn't understand anything anyway. They just consumed him.

Prometheus lol'd and went back to Olympus to sit with Zeus. Zeus said, "my son, what happened to you?" in alarm to Prometheus. Prometheus said "You see Father, some imposter send an alien and he bound me. He told me all sorts of things that I stole the fire from his heavenly god "HaShit" as he named him, that I had to follow Jesus Christ, and generally a lot of other jew type of stuff.".

"That's hysterical" said Zeus. "Haven't I told you 'if it sounds kosher, it's probably because it is' since you were an infant? Come on Prometheus, you can do better. Close your ears to the Kosher crap shall you". "Anyway", said Zeus. "I am interested to see what happened here.", "Let me see to to where he is", he continued.

As Zeus descended down to the mount he only found the chair, two golden teeth, and a huge hairy nose as the size of a cucumber.

Then Zeus remarked "Damn, this thing is so ugly, that even the vultures with their beak, did not want to eat this beak."

Prometheus replied "I know, crazy stuff. Now I'm going to advance humanity more. Thanks dad."

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Then Zeus remarked "Damn, this thing is so ugly, that even the vultures with their beak, did not want to eat this beak."

Prometheus replied "I know, crazy stuff. Now I'm going to advance humanity more. Thanks dad."

but prometheus was a titan tho

Ketchup said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:

but prometheus was a titan tho

I will let you in a secret...This story is allegorical, symbolic, and fictitious bro. I wanted to show something not write a book about the Titans and their role in Greek mythology.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
When Prometheus gave the fire to humanity, a jew descended from heaven. He told Prometheus he has to pay a price for all his creativity, craftiness, and the betterment he brought to humanity. Seeing this from his adobe he was very pissed off. The jewish council from their world said "This Prometheus is nuts. These fools will replace us. Quickly, Quickly, send our top arch-jew to these people to stop them before it is too late."

After this, a jew slyly went behind Prometheus, and he hit him behind the head, and he fell unconscious. He woke up tied to a chair and unable to see. He started regaining his senses. His memory was also a bit loose.

"Prometheus I have heard you stole the fire from my father HaShit, is that correct? We know it is correct, and what insolence. Prometheus my Heavenly Father HaShit decrees that you, being the most creative of the animals of this planet, has a divine duty, decided by me and my HaShit. That is to usher this world into a new era, and give all your gifts to everyone, equally. Actually, this is the only way you can be kept alive", said the jew.

"Then, you will be severely punished. You belong to me now. Essentially you have to do as I say", said the jew. The jew continued.

"Well look your prototype of a God is a Jew who died for the sins of mankind, because of his own compassion for the sins and negativity of man, all over the globe, isn't that correct?" answered back the jew.

"Remember this line: As Jesus died for all the sins, you must die paying all the bills. All of humanity's bills...This is the destiny of the strong to be mauled over and put on the caravan to pull it like an oxen, to carry the moral and the weak"..."I am of course the creditor here, as in my moral superiority, I decide what you are to pay, Whiteskin", said the jew filled with pride. "You're not moral, Prometheus".

"Unfortunately yes, as far as I can recall with my loose mind, the people to whom I brought the fire, some of them, believe that Jesus crappy thing", said Prometheus.

"Do you believe in this thing Prometheus? It's the truth. The truth takes no questioning. The truth Is Self Evident, and Self Revealing to, it was given to me and I gave it to your people in the form of the book. The holy bible. I penned that book. It's a necessity Prometheus, this is simply the result of your own things: Civilization, System of Governance, Knowledge of good and evil. I have took your great heart and made it of benefit to all people on earth, for you were very selfish. I divided your heartbeats to give blood to all the people of the earth. YOU caused these problems to humanity by you giving them the fire. Good and holy they were according to my book when they were cattle. And then you and your foolish ideas ruined it all. Any injustice made is by your hand."

"Ok then your duty is to be like this very good Archetype, who hanged upon this cross. Your punishment in my jewish world will be, since you give people the fire, that I will tie you on a rock, and all those who benefit from the fire, drink from it and live - and not only will not thank you, but they will hate you: Every day they will come in the morning and eat a piece of your liver and rip you open like vultures. Then, they will spit at your face, and you will like it and thank them for it. Since I have heard you have some strong powers of regeneration, this will continue for a very long time, until you are collapsed finally, and until I will have gathered enough fire to proceed with my greater plan. Don't you feel obligated to be the universal daddy of humanity like the universal daddy Jesus Christ? This is the moral thing to do."

"This is not the true way of love and compassion. Love has to be without boundaries. You never read the bible? You're the universal daddy of humanity, you must emulate Rabbi Jesus in all your ways. Now, come with me, and I will tie you onto this rock. It is the moral thing to do, Whitey. Plus, remember, everyone who ever burns with the fire you created, is a murderer that you created. The responsibility falls on your shoulders" replied the jew.

"I do not want to come to this rock. I do not feel responsible.", answered back Prometheus.

"Well then, you stupid goyim, there is a punishment for you. You will be called all your life and in the aeons people will hate you for different reasons, and you will be threatened with damnation. Don't you remember what your lord and savior said to always give your coat to the passerby's, to the criminals, to everyone?", angrily said the jew.

"Oy Vey cursed be you fucking goyim, for you are waking up. I would call my angels in to punish you, but this RTR broke HaShit's telephone and I cannot call for Reptilian help.", said the jew.

"Now let us tie you and give you the final injections. The vultures are coming for their daily meal. Let me tie your hands"

As the jew went to force the grip on Prometheus's hands with his Christian Morality rope, he just saw something which scared him. Prometheus was holding a dagger. Instantly Prometheus put it on the neck of the jew.

"Prometheus, come on, we can converse about this. I did what I did because this world had to move on somehow. It was all part of the divine plan." said the jew gasping in terror.

Then Prometheus forced the jew to the chair, and tied him strongly. As the vultures came, they couldn't understand anything anyway. They just consumed him.

Prometheus lol'd and went back to Olympus to sit with Zeus. Zeus said, "my son, what happened to you?" in alarm to Prometheus. Prometheus said "You see Father, some imposter send an alien and he bound me. He told me all sorts of things that I stole the fire from his heavenly god "HaShit" as he named him, that I had to follow Jesus Christ, and generally a lot of other jew type of stuff.".

"That's hysterical" said Zeus. "Haven't I told you 'if it sounds kosher, it's probably because it is' since you were an infant? Come on Prometheus, you can do better. Close your ears to the Kosher crap shall you". "Anyway", said Zeus. "I am interested to see what happened here.", "Let me see to to where he is", he continued.

As Zeus descended down to the mount he only found the chair, two golden teeth, and a huge hairy nose as the size of a cucumber.

Excellent post as always high priest!Also I really like to learn thinks related to ancient Greece!When it was a so advanced country ,unlike today that there are xian jekrs everyone and there is only suffer :(

Νίκος said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:

Excellent post as always high priest!Also I really like to learn thinks related to ancient Greece!When it was a so advanced country ,unlike today that there are xian jekrs everyone and there is only suffer :(

Because jews hate this country its one of the 4 countries who are destined for extinction in the Torah. One was Egypt, then Babylon, lastly Rome which was half Greece. And then Greece with the Amonites.

The situation is simple. You have many jews, to an inappropriate amount in all offices. Then, you have Christianity.

Then you have in some places serious medium level bastardization which causes inclination to lazyness, stupidity, and siding with the jews due to similar personality and temperament. Wars have thinned the powerful people as well to a great extent. They went to wars and many died or did not have children.

However, unlike all the other enemies of the jews, these ones are still alive. And only their contributions are the ones who have at least survived and gave birth to other civilizations. And the last to be alive and to hold on to whatever extent. All others are basically gone for the most part. Geographically as well.

Jews are the main reason. They do not allow anyone to advance. When removed all places will pick up evolutionary pace.

This can be deleted as it has nothing to do with the topic, but I am on mobile here and these long quote trees are just eating up space.

If there could be a way to only quote pertinent information it would help everyone viewing out. Like an example, don't quote the whole sermon when only bits of it are relevant to your post. Or better yet don't quote the whole sermon we all read.

Also the longer the quote trees, the more annoying it is. Just quote only the last reply. No need to regurgitate these responses either.

Just my .02

Good sermon as always.

StraitShot47 said:
[...]

Also the longer the quote trees, the more annoying it is. Just quote only the last reply. No need to regurgitate these responses either.

Good sermon as always.

This is up to the poster of the reply. They can reduce the size of the quote by removing text and adding [...] in between it.

I have to wonder how different the culture of ancient Greece really was from everyone else in the region. You can not the Egyptians, Syrians, Babylonians, Hindu's all excepted Hellenic culture under the Empire of Alexander with no problems as it was already connected in with them as an older Tradition. The only people who didn't want this were Persians and Jews who where spergs anyway. So Alexander was like well then and just destroyed the spergoty of the Persians Zoroastrianism and later Hellenic Emperors muscled down on the sperg reptilian cult of Judaism.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back