Monetary Moses

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderator: High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2463

Monetary Moses

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:08 am

Monetary Moses

Originally we didn't have a monetary system on this planet. The monetary system was introduced into this planet at some point by the enemy and if one looks into the history of the monetary system its been constantly pushed till it dominates the planet and every aspect of life. Its purpose is the purpose it serves a tool of binding. The Holy Shekel is a name of YHVH the Jewish god in the Torah. Shekel is Hebrew for money. Monetarism is the god of the Jews.

Materialism by definition is denial of all spiritual truth and practices and knowledge. Its being a Goyim soul less animal. The Jewish neo atheist's who promote Marxist materialism constantly remind us of this fact. This sets up the stage for materialistic ideologies such a social Darwinism, and other social biological scams that ends up promoting the monetary system.


My ancestors lived in a resource based economy in which money did not exist for forty thousand years. Wealth was not money nor was money used even as credit exchange for wealth.

This is why the enemy keeps people ignorant of history by their methods. Because everything becomes obvious fast if your not. This is why they want us stuck in the cycle of reincarnation its the cycle of ignorance.

If one studies history and you are aware you will find the same constant where there is a dwindling of spirituality there is a rise of monetarism and this creates the collapse of the spiritual society into a slow dictatorship of materialism, money power and money becomes the controlling factor and then comes the rise of a new plutocracy that replaces the spiritual elites that governed. And within this you find the god damned Chosen Tribe appear and take everything over and guess what they where in the back ground helping this along and before that their ET masters paving the way. This is a formula that repeats everywhere bottom and top.

If one studies the Jewish Torah and understands the social model in the time this was written in. The Torah is the blue print the enemy wants to transform the world into. At the time this was wrote societies did not have materialistic ideologies and the monetarism. The Jews are the only religion that created the concept of materialism and monetary control and rule as the sole one world religion of materialism. There is nothing spiritual in the Jewish religion every Jew will have a bag full of shekels and 2800 Goyim slaves to be whipped and raped and that is all. The Jewish religion orders the Jews to overtake the planet and destroy all spirituality and replace it with materialism and then control the world by materialism. Monetarism is the god of the Jews as this is the binding they need to create and control their one world materialistic rule with. They are given instructions of how to accomplish this in the Torah. The fable about how Joseph took over Egypt is the blue print. There is a reason the Jewish Messiah is called the Josephic Messiah. This is the blue print the Jews have used to overthrow Rome and everything since.

The Roman Empire has to be studied as this is the period in history in which the enemy was able to make their biggest move to planetary control.

The Roman Empire was as the Roman historians mention the Gens the old Spiritual Elites where slowly over taken by the rising monetarism and this allowed a group of easterners to take over the Roman ruling classes with their power of the purse. They bought their way in and up. The fact these people were all Jews they where mentioned as coming from further east from Babylonian regions and having such names however Aramaic was the language of the east and all the Jews had Aramaic names at this period. These Jews then changed their names to Greek and Latin names and infiltrated Roman society. Then comes the rise of the plantation state and the dominance of money. By this time the Roman historians are writing about how the Jews are openly in control and are having people put to death and their lives general destroyed if they dare to challenge them. Just like today how the Jews are pushing the laws that make criticism of Jews illegal. The Torah states Gentiles are to be punished by death for criticism of Jews.

The Jews convert Rome into a monetary elite and empire that steals the lands and means of industry and pushes people off their lands, enslaves them by the millions in the debtor prisons and plantation estates and slave industries to the point most of the Roman population is either slaves, proles and uneducated throw away labour all of society becomes owned by monetary principals and power all the while they corrupt spiritual knowledge and schools. The Jews then overthrow what is left of the weakened previous Roman aristocracy they over took with money and put themselves into total power with the Flavian dynasty which is a cabal of banking elites who then close down what is left of the spiritual schools, murder the previous elites and remaining philosophers the spiritual teachers and impose the final Jewish control system of Christianity and wipe out any remaining opposition. All with troops who did so for a gold coin in their purse.

This is how Christianity has to be understood with the New Testament which was designed for the Gentiles only to bind them. The reason Christianity preaches the gospel it does is because at this time the Roman populace is broken and enslaved to monetarism and the monetary elites so this is a popular message and within this it simply creates a situation that allows the control of the enemies monetary system to stay totally in their hands and eliminates any competition. While claiming to offer them freedom from their oppression from the very Jews that cause it. Many of the words put into the fictional character of Jesus's mouth where originally from the works of Plato and Pythagoras the Gentile spiritual schools that preached against the materialistic monetary system and money classes and the artificial way of life they created.

When the Jews created the new Feudal society with the Catholic Church its simply the finalization of how they transformed the Roman Empire into one materialistic plantation state worked by slaves and run by monetary elites with their personal army. The promises to abolish the monetary system and the oppressive monetary classism of the gospels was simply a lie to con the Goyim when the Jews had the Catholic Empire fully created they maintained the monetary system with all the gold going to them at the top and this allowed them to maintain control since money is now power they own all the money and all spiritual knowledge is removed and Gentiles are taught to worship the Jewish plantation state as god. The Christian religion was used to set up nothing more then a system of life based on materialism and monetarism. And which every Jew in a Bishop's robe got their version of a sack full of shekels and 2800 Goyim slaves on their plantation states of the serfdom's. This is why the Jewish regime of the Catholic Church allowed the Jews to be bankers and charge usury will forbidding it to Gentiles unless they paid major licence fees they couldn't afford to Jewish bishops. The Jewish tool of control Monetarism stays in the Jews hands.


Later when the conflicts in Europe escalated and capitalism arose which is just monetarism that pretended to be more fair. The Jews corned the monetary supply very quickly and turned Europe into what they did with the Roman Empire and the previous feudal system. When Gentiles where breaking under being neo-feudal slaves of Capitalism the Jews offered Communism which promised to abolish the monetary system and monetary class system. And give freedom to everyone. Communism however also denies Gentiles personal property or any form of real wealth ownership. That is all for the Jewish owners of the Communist State.

When the Jews got Communism up and running they kept the monetary system it was never abolished and they simply re enslaved the Gentiles on a neo-feudal plantation state just like in Rome and then in the Catholic Feudal empire they ran and money was god. Materialism is the one world religion of the Jews and Monetarism the Holy Shekel is its god and Rothschild is its prophet.

The monetarism system has created this artificial materialistic world system the Jews need to platform their control. In the future materialism will have to be dissolved and the monetarism system abolished with it. As society transforms into a spiritual society in which the Eternal Way of life replaces the artificial trash of the enemy. Society will be that of the soul of the individual soul and collective racial soul the eternal flow of spiritual life unhindered will replace the worthless flow of Jewish monetarism. This is not a debate its simply the Eternal Truth. Reforming the monetary system into a different method of coupon collecting will just keep the problems going even without the Jews. The spirit of the Jew is the soul of the monetary system.

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 588
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby Lydia » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:35 am

We still had WEALTH though. This is why Egyptian Pharaohs were buried with their wealth and gold etc in their tombs. By putting such an emphasis on getting rid of money, and how money is unnatural, it reads like wealth is unnatural and we should all be xian/buddhist and poverty-ridden.

Sure, empty numbers in a bank account may be unnatural, but having material wealth is natural and comes with spiritual advancement. We are meant to have nice comfortable homes, and material things that reflect our tastes and personalities. And what buys these things? Money, currently. So I don't see why we should talk so much about abolishing money just yet, it's putting out a xian/buddhist vibe to new members who have not read other sermons.

WEALTH is natural and comes with spiritual advancement.

Material Importance, by HPS Maxine:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12600&p=44823#p44823
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2019 Calendar for SS!
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14198

"REJECT ALL TEACHINGS OF THE ENEMY!" -Satan
http://www.joyofsatan.org

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2463

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:47 am

You don't understand materialism by definition despite the strange fact your living in a society which is platformed on it. Materialism by definition is denial of all spiritual truth and practices and knowledge. Its being a Goyim soul less animal. The Jewish neo atheist's who promote Marxist materialism constantly remind us of this fact. This sets up the stage for materialistic ideologies such a social Darwinism, and other social biological scams that ends up promoting the monetary system.

I don't know what was found in a Pharaoh's tomb or not and just Jew is controlling Egyptology and destroying artifacts. I note at some point it seems gold was method of exchange for other actual material goods because the value of gold was its use in actual items from gold master scrolls they used as printing press to golden tablets as gold is eternal as a metal the most important information was wrote in it. They also used gold to create their most important symbolism with. Hence gold was not money it was a material good to be used to manufacture material items. Much like metals today are used to create material items with.

My ancestors in Germania lived without money for 40 thousand years in a resource based economy the Roman's wrote this made it impossible for Rome to conqueror them. Wealth is not money that is the common sense principal that all any ethical system of wealth that dealt with money as information credit are platformed on. What is the wealth rune Cattle Fehu..... Why is that.....

Also it would be polite of you to not attempt to tell me how to conduct myself in my job here while attempting to poison the well of debate and straw man me, thanx.


Lydia wrote:We still had WEALTH though. This is why Egyptian Pharaohs were buried with their wealth and gold etc in their tombs. By putting such an emphasis on getting rid of money, and how money is unnatural, it reads like wealth is unnatural and we should all be xian/buddhist and poverty-ridden.

Sure, empty numbers in a bank account may be unnatural, but having material wealth is natural and comes with spiritual advancement. We are meant to have nice comfortable homes, and material things that reflect our tastes and personalities. And what buys these things? Money, currently. So I don't see why we should talk so much about abolishing money just yet, it's putting out a xian/buddhist vibe to new members who have not read other sermons.

WEALTH is natural and comes with spiritual advancement.

Material Importance, by HPS Maxine:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 823#p44823

shinninglight
Posts: 390

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby shinninglight » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:24 am

but in the olden times wealth was determined my hoe much things you owned,material goods,live stocks and precious metal like gold.it wasn't necessarily money,people traded with trade by batter give me rice and I will give you fish.also metals too iron for copper and such,this paper we use as money has no value if you don't own any valuable thing at the end you have nothing.that is why the Jews changed wealth to paper money because they know it has no value on its own,and the gentile can work and work and at the end they get nothing only to spend it and it goes back to the Jews.that Is why they are working for cashless society which all the money will be based online controlled by them,in the Jewish monetary system the gentiles don't really own anything only the Jews do.
HAIL SATAN

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2463

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:01 pm

You do realize electronic money is not a cashless society its the finalization of the monetary model and its actual purpose. The enemy already controls the money you don't. Money is the noose the enemy puts around the Gentiles and tightens slowly. Hey man I am free I got a hand full of paper with jewish stars on it..... Then the Jews decide to crash the value of that paper today and then what.

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 588
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby Lydia » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:10 pm

shinninglight wrote:but in the olden times wealth was determined my hoe much things you owned,material goods,live stocks and precious metal like gold.it wasn't necessarily money,people traded with trade by batter give me rice and I will give you fish.also metals too iron for copper and such,this paper we use as money has no value if you don't own any valuable thing at the end you have nothing.that is why the Jews changed wealth to paper money because they know it has no value on its own,and the gentile can work and work and at the end they get nothing only to spend it and it goes back to the Jews.that Is why they are working for cashless society which all the money will be based online controlled by them,in the Jewish monetary system the gentiles don't really own anything only the Jews do.


If this was directed at me, I didn't say money is good, I even mentioned unnatural empty numbers in a bank account. But a lot of people are associating paper money with material wealth (not the same thing), which is why I made my 1st and 2nd posts, to clarify that wealth is not bad. I probably shouldn't have written anything, especially with Mercury being retrograde, as my 1st post seemed to be completely misunderstood :/
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2019 Calendar for SS!
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14198

"REJECT ALL TEACHINGS OF THE ENEMY!" -Satan
http://www.joyofsatan.org

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2463

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:13 pm

This type of system of wealth insured that actual things of value where created. Money by its nature is usury just by its own existence. With the domination of money usury always is the normal way of life and real value gets removed from society and replaced with artificial value usury couldn't exist if this was not the case. The Spanish paid for this when all the bling came in from the new world their economy changed into a buying one from cheaper markets outside of Spain and then when the bling dried up the farms, industries and such in their own nation had all but disappeared. It cost them big time when they need actual wealth such as food.

The problem is money will always destroy wealth. The drive for money destroys the production of wealth. Look at how much food is shipped in from other nations instead of ones own now. What happens if the value of the dollar collapses. You can't eat money. Where did all the industry in America that produces wealth go... To China because it cost less money.

Why can't we all just have solar panels on our places and plug it into a common grid and power everything with clean energy for free...… The money racket will not get that shekel. So coal and nuclear power destroys real value our environment which is the life support system of everyone cause the money is there.

shinninglight wrote:but in the olden times wealth was determined my hoe much things you owned,material goods,live stocks and precious metal like gold.it wasn't necessarily money,people traded with trade by batter give me rice and I will give you fish.also metals too iron for copper and such,this paper we use as money has no value if you don't own any valuable thing at the end you have nothing.that is why the Jews changed wealth to paper money because they know it has no value on its own,and the gentile can work and work and at the end they get nothing only to spend it and it goes back to the Jews.that Is why they are working for cashless society which all the money will be based online controlled by them,in the Jewish monetary system the gentiles don't really own anything only the Jews do.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2463

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:20 pm

People who want to argue for money..... How many of you would quit your job tomorrow if you didn't need the money....

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 588
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby Lydia » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:26 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:People who want to argue for money..... How many of you would quit your job tomorrow if you didn't need the money....


I was not arguing for money, I was trying to point out that paper/electronic money is not the same as wealth, simply because many newer members are getting confused and thinking they should not do money workings. As I stated in a previous post. Paper money, numbers in a bank account, these are not wealth, agreed. A home, stuff you need, the ability to grow food or trade something for food, these are wealth. But right now, SS who are living in poverty should do money workings, otherwise where are the things they need going to come from, at this time? I was not arguing for money permanently, I even said "currently" in my 1st post. Unless someone can do a working to get a home in their name completely paid off, which would be great. But then there are still bills to pay etc. Until things change.
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2019 Calendar for SS!
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14198

"REJECT ALL TEACHINGS OF THE ENEMY!" -Satan
http://www.joyofsatan.org

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2463

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:35 pm

Having studied the history of money the situation of the battle between an attempted ethical money system which is labour based where money is a credit of exchange for real wealth which is value which is goods and services vs usury where money is the value on its own.... In 2018 what society do we exist in..... And how long has it been like this.... Thousands of years it seems.... The two value systems can not mutually coexist. The problem has been people trying to create a synthesis of two opposing systems.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2463

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:41 pm

I knew at least one person was going to sperg out and go off topic like this. And not look at the actual article topic which is a systems analysis of the malevolent nature of the money system. Broke or rich the nature of the system is the same. The fact not having enough shekels can kill you should tell you something.


Lydia wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:People who want to argue for money..... How many of you would quit your job tomorrow if you didn't need the money....


I was not arguing for money, I was trying to point out that paper/electronic money is not the same as wealth, simply because many newer members are getting confused and thinking they should not do money workings. As I stated in a previous post. Paper money, numbers in a bank account, these are not wealth, agreed. A home, stuff you need, the ability to grow food or trade something for food, these are wealth. But right now, SS who are living in poverty should do money workings, otherwise where are the things they need going to come from, at this time? I was not arguing for money permanently, I even said "currently" in my 1st post. Unless someone can do a working to get a home in their name completely paid off, which would be great. But then there are still bills to pay etc. Until things change.

StraitShot47
Posts: 333

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby StraitShot47 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:04 pm

By a bank teller or program typing your money into existence, you're already in the hole.

Doesn't matter if it's $1 electric dollar or $24000000.

Think about this....

StraitShot47
Posts: 333

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby StraitShot47 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:20 pm

I also want to point out that if these smart rich people ALL DECIDED to destroy some of their money. They'd actually become richer through deflation.

But hey this system is great!

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 384
Location: The frontlines

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:49 pm

The monetary system is a technique of control that the jews created. They have made it to the point where money is needed for basically everything, and then guess who controls the money you need for basically everything? The jews. It puts humanity in a hold where they are the ones who have control through a materialistic means that they created, putting themselves at the top of it.

One cannot live comfortably in a city without money and the jews know this. You need it to buy food, you need it for electricity, you need to simply survive and they made it that way. So in that sense when they control the money, they are controlling our survival with it. And when survival is not a concern, then this is where manic materialism comes in where people cannot be happy without spending money on hundreds and thousands of unnecessary shiny new things like a pool, a flat-screen tv or the newest iphone.

Yes money is needed in this current day and age, but who's fault is that? I can't go and grow a years worth of food in the city because it's illegal. They want us to give them pieces of paper for our food and water, paper that is useless to us in the end but useful to them because they made it that way to suit their own needs and wants in a monetary system they created to their advantage.

If you need money, do money workings, because unfortunately that's how it is for now; but you must know that this isn't how it's supposed to be in the first place.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan

User avatar
HorusLucis
Posts: 194
Location: Nairobi,Kenya

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby HorusLucis » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:24 pm

Currently,Money seems to be the main Driving Force in our so called 'Modern Society' which to many,eQuates to Material wealth.You want a Quiet house in a surburb,work your ass 24/7 to get that Money,You want to drive that Fuel Guezzler,work for money first.Failure to that,no house,no fancy ride and no respect from the populace which should make one Question who introduced Money in the 1st place. :?:
FATHER SATAN IS THE GPS ON THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION OF MY SOUL!!

User avatar
Bravera
Posts: 135

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby Bravera » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:38 pm

Gentiles must secure their independence from these Capitalist based Economies.
When money collapses, who will go work at their fast food stores or restaurants, where will these restaurants acquire their food?
Where will the grocery stores obtain their foods from?
The people would be required to work together or would face extinction by hunger.
The Jews cannot destroy Capitalism or their economy, because without their Jewsus the people will not unite under their feces banner.

The Gentile races, it is built into our blood to be able to work and survive off the land in a healthy and productive manner.
My Priorities are winning the war and completing the Magnum Opus!
I am Determined and Motivated to complete my Priorities!
I am Passionate and Enthusiastic about completing my Priorities!
I complete my Priorities in a Positive, Safe, and Healthy manner!

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 384
Location: The frontlines

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:39 pm

Bravera wrote:Gentiles must secure their independence from these Capitalist based Economies.
When money collapses, who will go work at their fast food stores or restaurants, where will these restaurants acquire their food?
Where will the grocery stores obtain their foods from?
The people would be required to work together or would face extinction by hunger.
The Jews cannot destroy Capitalism or their economy, because without their Jewsus the people will not unite under their feces banner.

The Gentile races, it is built into our blood to be able to work and survive off the land in a healthy and productive manner.


Now this is a fine example of ignorance here.

I think the issue with some of our members is that they think the enemy is dumb or unintelligent, when if this were actually the case then we wouldn't still be dealing with them as a problem. The enemy has strategized this for millenia and they know what they are doing.

Now this isn't me giving even an iota of praise or complimentary to the enemy, this is just the cold and logical truth. I think more of our members need to be aware that we are not fighting off a bunch of children that don't even know their ABCs yet, we are fighting off an alien race from a hostile planet that seeks to enslave and destroy us and have been planning it for ages.

The enemy knows right now that they are still in control. Joy of Satan has only existed for 17 years so far and we've only just begun to tear that control away from them that they've spent thousands of years establishing. This is a real war we're fighting, thus we should be treating it like one and be more serious here.

If we do something extreme or drastic in this point in time, they will do whatever they need to to try and stop us. If we're going to do this right and proper then it's going to have to be a slow and careful process, disarming them bit by bit until they are completely at our mercy with nothing to defend themselves with. We already have the potential and capabilities inside of us to fight the enemy, but if we're to completely be free and destroy every single last one of them, then we need to be smarter than them too.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1929

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:51 pm

Bravera wrote:Gentiles must secure their independence from these Capitalist based Economies.
When money collapses, who will go work at their fast food stores or restaurants, where will these restaurants acquire their food?
Where will the grocery stores obtain their foods from?
The people would be required to work together or would face extinction by hunger.
The Jews cannot destroy Capitalism or their economy, because without their Jewsus the people will not unite under their feces banner.

The Gentile races, it is built into our blood to be able to work and survive off the land in a healthy and productive manner.


The situation is very simple if you don't want some things, be ready to sacrifice them for some thing else.

People hate on GMO, but at this point, it's a GMO type of what that keeps the 1.3 billions of India alive and going. With whatever suffering involved.

You do not want GMO? Ok then. Remove the GMO right now, promise people that in 20 years everything will be GMO free, and watch half of these people or more die. This is the price of this particular 'idealism' and 'dreams' applied in the actual world.

Theories about how things should be cannot be based on dream situations of ignorance of a lot of facts such as that jews are in all advantageous positions, and that for example, a financial crashing now would only ruin all Goyim on earth permanently. And kill billions out of the blue. And that most people in towns would be running to save their lives.

Idealism and the Communist argument of exchange of goods between Nations (the countries of the soviet block did this with one another) didn't work very well either. Well you have Goji Berries to sell me China but I don't want or need Goji Berries. You have to spend 20 years to reform your soil in something that I want. In these 20 years you have to go fuck yourself and experience casualties.

Otherwise, you could give me some medium of exchange that I find valuable and I could spend somewhere else. Resource based economy can work between two villages with 150 people but not 8 billion people. Everyone wants water, few countries have non contaminated water. So you either need a tech to desaltify the sea, or, you need the water of these countries. You cannot invade them to get it? Too bad. Then, you go for an exchange. Do they need what you have to give? Good, you get water. Do they not? You get a bag of shit.

Based on rules of necessity such as the above, which are found based on time, happening, and natural rules we cannot oversee, the jews built their shekel empire on top of the power of timing and necessity.

No matter how much people dream about how these laws will at one sweet morning be rendered a thing of the past, they will always be the underlying theme upon which our existence is built, no different than how christian monks hate their sacral area but it keeps existing regardless.

When you sleep with the kikes for many centuries or where a hostile troop invades you then you have to get in war mode, or lose. Talking lengthily about how ideal it would be if you had a Tesla Coil in your pocket in 2018 where the jew comes to gut you with a rusty knife is not helping you either. It wastes time, it gives a nice vision to look at, but ultimately, results nowhere. The road to the Tesla Napalm in 3018 is by the jew falling in 2018. Not by you dwelling on the imaginary if's and how's of the next world like a christian does trying to go to heaven.

User avatar
BMF
Posts: 43

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby BMF » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:07 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Why can't we all just have solar panels on our places and plug it into a common grid and power everything with "clean energy" for free...… The money racket will not get that shekel. So coal and nuclear power destroys real value our environment which is the life support system of everyone cause the money is there.


Sun/Water/Wind/... Energy isn´t fully clean they all need raw earth minerals which are mostly mined in north korea (with very unhealthy chemicals for the environment) and sold over china to the world. Well they are more clean then nuclear energy, unless they develop a better atomic reactor (less left over radiation material , ...).

For the energy grid. At night/rain/cloaded day a solar panel does not work, for enouth energy at night you need a energy storage. There is not such a uge one availabel which would be ready to give the energy instant back to the grid(if the voltage of the grid drops to much you have a black out). if you store energy or move you always have energy loss, unles you have a superconductor(0 Ω). About the money rackets, they get more money in the first place. From someone you have to buy the solar panels. Maybe not in the long run. Unles we have this uge energy storage combined with supraconductor wires... we still need nuclear energy /coal energy. The world populace is still growing (beside whites... ) and everybody uses the energy to the max ( big flatscreen , big cars etc).

Sure you can put up enouth solarpanels on your house + big battery+ wires + elektro controller, if it is in in a sunny region and your house roof has a good position(south), but this aquarises much money in the first place. i don´t know if the full self sustain version is cheaper or the old system (America energy is realy cheap/in Germany you have to pay tripple price)

An engineer once said: there is no free energy, everything demands a price and we have to look if the price is worth the outcome.

Sorry for the offtopic reply. But I had to share this. Thank you for your Sermons and overal service.
There is only one law , the law of the strongest. Everything else is illusion.
:!: Beware of sloths. They bite when they are not fully at peace. :!:
May the gods of Duat guide me to my full potential.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1929

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:15 pm

BMF wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:...

Sun/Water/Wind/... Energy isn´t fully clean they all need raw earth minerals which are mostly mined in north korea (with very unhealthy chemicals for the environment) and sold over china to the world. Well they are more clean then nuclear energy, unless they develop a better atomic reactor (less left over radiation material , ...).

For the energy grid. At night/rain/cloaded day a solar panel does not work, for enouth energy at night you need a energy storage. There is not such a uge one availabel which would be ready to give the energy instant back to the grid(if the voltage of the grid drops to much you have a black out). if you store energy or move you always have energy loss, unles you have a superconductor(0 Ω). About the money rackets, they get more money in the first place. From someone you have to buy the solar panels. Maybe not in the long run. Unles we have this uge energy storage combined with supraconductor wires... we still need nuclear energy /coal energy. The world populace is still growing (beside whites... ) and everybody uses the energy to the max ( big flatscreen , big cars etc).

Sure you can put up enouth solarpanels on your house + big battery+ wires + elektro controller, if it is in in a sunny region and your house roof has a good position(south), but this aquarises much money in the first place. i don´t know if the full self sustain version is cheaper or the old system (America energy is realy cheap/in Germany you have to pay tripple price)

An engineer once said: there is no free energy, everything demands a price and we have to look if the price is worth the outcome.

Sorry for the offtopic reply. But I had to share this. Thank you for your Sermons and overal service.


Be careful when you explain reality because people do not in particular value this. They will say you have been jewed in the university, and that Tesla's conductors can be borne out of someone's ass out of nowhere, because we are simply entitled to free energy.

There is nothing free in this world or this universe. Those who think this are showing their lack of functional knowledge and capability to produce and understand things on a linear level.

User avatar
BMF
Posts: 43

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby BMF » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:14 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
BMF wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:...

Sun/Water/Wind/... Energy isn´t fully clean they all need raw earth minerals which are mostly mined in north korea (with very unhealthy chemicals for the environment) and sold over china to the world. Well they are more clean then nuclear energy, unless they develop a better atomic reactor (less left over radiation material , ...).

For the energy grid. At night/rain/cloaded day a solar panel does not work, for enouth energy at night you need a energy storage. There is not such a uge one availabel which would be ready to give the energy instant back to the grid(if the voltage of the grid drops to much you have a black out). if you store energy or move you always have energy loss, unles you have a superconductor(0 Ω). About the money rackets, they get more money in the first place. From someone you have to buy the solar panels. Maybe not in the long run. Unles we have this uge energy storage combined with supraconductor wires... we still need nuclear energy /coal energy. The world populace is still growing (beside whites... ) and everybody uses the energy to the max ( big flatscreen , big cars etc).

Sure you can put up enouth solarpanels on your house + big battery+ wires + elektro controller, if it is in in a sunny region and your house roof has a good position(south), but this aquarises much money in the first place. i don´t know if the full self sustain version is cheaper or the old system (America energy is realy cheap/in Germany you have to pay tripple price)

An engineer once said: there is no free energy, everything demands a price and we have to look if the price is worth the outcome.

Sorry for the offtopic reply. But I had to share this. Thank you for your Sermons and overal service.


Be careful when you explain reality because people do not in particular value this. They will say you have been jewed in the university, and that Tesla's conductors can be borne out of someone's ass out of nowhere, because we are simply entitled to free energy.

There is nothing free in this world or this universe. Those who think this are showing their lack of functional knowledge and capability to produce and understand things on a linear level.


I will keep this in mind. Until tesla drops it i will stick to reality ;) . I wonder how the gods generate energy for thear devices?
Thank you for your reply HP Hoodedcobra666.
There is only one law , the law of the strongest. Everything else is illusion.
:!: Beware of sloths. They bite when they are not fully at peace. :!:
May the gods of Duat guide me to my full potential.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1929

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:21 pm

BMF wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
BMF wrote:....


...


I will keep this in mind. Until tesla drops it i will stick to reality ;) . I wonder how the gods generate energy for thear devices?
Thank you for your reply HP Hoodedcobra666.


I do not know. If all of these guys who say they knew did actually know don't you think someone would have developed or tried to already? At least came up with something. If they did, probably the jewish quo arrested them before they could name their own machine.

When we will be developed enough/have developed enough individuals in their respective fields, we will know. Development happened by bright minds in all the last centuries and if it were not of the enemy to obstruct them we would be 100 years ahead now. But we need these people, we need to displace the enemy, and we need our own to develop to bring this about, or it will never happen.

Until then you will have vegans creating orgone boxes with tinfoil and telling you 6 gorillion gigavolts are in there but you can't feel it goy cause uhm, it's too advance tech. If I put a toothpick in there too it goes into another dimension. This free energy is as invisible as the holocaust, you just cannot find the data once you know about it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1929

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:31 pm

The Marxists state they hate the system but I haven't been in a debate with a Marxist economist that didn't love the fact that some kikes overthrew Czardom in Russia, and they grovel over the historic fact that the 'merchant class' could buy their way into politics simply based on the shekel power.

Very "against the system of the banking rulership", but when it comes to kike successes that lead exactly to what they whine about now, that's all fine goyim.

User avatar
Bravera
Posts: 135

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby Bravera » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:37 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Bravera wrote:Gentiles must secure their independence from these Capitalist based Economies.
When money collapses, who will go work at their fast food stores or restaurants, where will these restaurants acquire their food?
Where will the grocery stores obtain their foods from?
The people would be required to work together or would face extinction by hunger.
The Jews cannot destroy Capitalism or their economy, because without their Jewsus the people will not unite under their feces banner.

The Gentile races, it is built into our blood to be able to work and survive off the land in a healthy and productive manner.

....


----
I have never spent time studying Economy and I did not understand the importance of GMOs until now, I see now how my logic was flawed, though I do understand the chaos that would occur if the economy collapsed. This was what I meant by Independence from Capitalist Economies. A removal of the elements that would cause harm instead of growth. I know the solution to the problem is the RTRs, but it is better yet to be able to predict the future, thank you for making me aware to my false predictions. Then it is the job of the Gentiles to ensure that the foods we use to feed the planet are Healthy and Cheap...
My Priorities are winning the war and completing the Magnum Opus!
I am Determined and Motivated to complete my Priorities!
I am Passionate and Enthusiastic about completing my Priorities!
I complete my Priorities in a Positive, Safe, and Healthy manner!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1929

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:55 pm

Bravera wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Bravera wrote:Gentiles must secure their independence from these Capitalist based Economies.
When money collapses, who will go work at their fast food stores or restaurants, where will these restaurants acquire their food?
Where will the grocery stores obtain their foods from?
The people would be required to work together or would face extinction by hunger.
The Jews cannot destroy Capitalism or their economy, because without their Jewsus the people will not unite under their feces banner.

The Gentile races, it is built into our blood to be able to work and survive off the land in a healthy and productive manner.

....


----
I have never spent time studying Economy and I did not understand the importance of GMOs until now, I see now how my logic was flawed, though I do understand the chaos that would occur if the economy collapsed. This was what I meant by Independence from Capitalist Economies. A removal of the elements that would cause harm instead of growth. I know the solution to the problem is the RTRs, but it is better yet to be able to predict the future, thank you for making me aware to my false predictions. Then it is the job of the Gentiles to ensure that the foods we use to feed the planet are Healthy and Cheap...


The thing is the face of the planet is so diverse and different nobody can tell you for sure. Except of dreaming sentimentality, if you put this to the side, the situation requires a lot of things to fall in place in order for a betterment to happen.

The jews have constructed the system in such a way that it can only happen miraculously for them to be removed without any collateral damage to the world. They have tied our own foot as a planet to their own foot. The RTR's and spiritual warfare is the only thing that can make all the factors fall in place in order to liberate humanity.

One thing is for sure there are going to be collateral damages as this progresses. If this happens gradually and slower than these will be less. The current system going to shit will instantly kill millions and then possibly billions. The jews want and long for this collapse.

The people do not want exploitation but at the same time the very fabric of this system and all the developments, many of which are tied directly and latched onto life, are created in a way where if one removes something, something else collapses on the head of someone else. This is why many are talking about "Inevitability on Globalism".

This was created by magickal weaving and can only be solved likewise through the RTR.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2463

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:35 pm

Thanks for the sperg reply..... Nope lets keep nuclear energy how did that work for the Ukraine or Japan. Or coal how is that working for air pollution and diseases from it. How many have died from that.

Its already known you can plug everyone into a central energy grid with solar energy and it creates enough storage energy to power several cities despite time of year. Hence the point of my observation is this could be done right now and its way better and safer then nuclear or coal but it will not be allowed due to monopolies of money powers. But we can't do this because some sperg on the internet has tried to seem intelligent by ranting about North Korea. Somehow having solar energy is not clean because if your energy is coming from the sun and not thousands of energy plants around the world having fossil fuel burning or nuclear problems...….polluting the air quality and general environment with radiation...…. Its like having pollution filters on some factory that makes some panels is not possible.

Sperg replies really offer nothing of any value its like to discussion what usury is to wealth.

Confucius once stated: "In future sperg man will be replaced by low functioning roboto."




BMF wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:
Why can't we all just have solar panels on our places and plug it into a common grid and power everything with "clean energy" for free...… The money racket will not get that shekel. So coal and nuclear power destroys real value our environment which is the life support system of everyone cause the money is there.


Sun/Water/Wind/... Energy isn´t fully clean they all need raw earth minerals which are mostly mined in north korea (with very unhealthy chemicals for the environment) and sold over china to the world. Well they are more clean then nuclear energy, unless they develop a better atomic reactor (less left over radiation material , ...).

For the energy grid. At night/rain/cloaded day a solar panel does not work, for enouth energy at night you need a energy storage. There is not such a uge one availabel which would be ready to give the energy instant back to the grid(if the voltage of the grid drops to much you have a black out). if you store energy or move you always have energy loss, unles you have a superconductor(0 Ω). About the money rackets, they get more money in the first place. From someone you have to buy the solar panels. Maybe not in the long run. Unles we have this uge energy storage combined with supraconductor wires... we still need nuclear energy /coal energy. The world populace is still growing (beside whites... ) and everybody uses the energy to the max ( big flatscreen , big cars etc).

Sure you can put up enouth solarpanels on your house + big battery+ wires + elektro controller, if it is in in a sunny region and your house roof has a good position(south), but this aquarises much money in the first place. i don´t know if the full self sustain version is cheaper or the old system (America energy is realy cheap/in Germany you have to pay tripple price)

An engineer once said: there is no free energy, everything demands a price and we have to look if the price is worth the outcome.

Sorry for the offtopic reply. But I had to share this. Thank you for your Sermons and overal service.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2463

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:42 pm

You know what else is sperg like, people with Hitler avatars wanting to make posts about how we need to create a banking money standard model the total opposite of what Hitler did in Germany. The same precious medal model smart people like Hitler went off because it destroyed society..... Wat's up with dat....

You need to have jewish Rothbard as your avatar or some other fake libertarian jew big thinker who worked on think tanks for jew banks. I guess you like one hundred year depressions which they had in Europe during precious metal based currency.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2463

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:59 pm

Farming can be taken over organically by automation you could put vast high level green houses in area's that can grow food all years around and feed the planet for cheap without jewish GMO which GMO is also destroying the entire healthy biosphere and creating unhealthy food. In fact it would only cost 30 billion dollars to end world hunger right now.


Without GMO enough food is still grown that can feed everyone but the way the food is controlled with price fixing and corporate manipulation of laws almost half of it is thrown out. This maintains a monopoly of higher prices of food. In India the GMO seeds are used to monopolize food creation and land ownership its hand in hand with the national usury scheme by the jewish IMF on that place. GMO is the usury of food.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2463

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:13 pm

The jewish globalist policy is to create a global money system run by them as the needed method of a one world government.

HorusLucis wrote:Currently,Money seems to be the main Driving Force in our so called 'Modern Society' which to many,eQuates to Material wealth.You want a Quiet house in a surburb,work your ass 24/7 to get that Money,You want to drive that Fuel Guezzler,work for money first.Failure to that,no house,no fancy ride and no respect from the populace which should make one Question who introduced Money in the 1st place. :?:

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1929

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:18 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:You know what else is sperg like, people with Hitler avatars wanting to make posts about how we need to create a banking money standard model the total opposite of what Hitler did in Germany. The same precious medal model smart people like Hitler went off because it destroyed society..... Wat's up with dat....

You need to have jewish Rorthbard as your avatar or some other fake libertarian jew big thinker who worked on think tanks for jew banks.


Guys just so you know this is about me since I have the Hitler avatar. This is a jab at me supporting jews and stuff like that. A very level headed reply and definitely not sperging.

I do not recall saying anything like gold standards that and I am sure nobody does recall anything like that stated here or elsewhere about gold standards, glorification of banking, or whatever thing stated. I said nothing of this and therefore I need to answer nothing on this.

A reply I have made yesterday on the subject describes higher and more advanced systems that I made. But reality today is what it is and if you lower the cloud upon which many of these theories ride then you will see reality.

The National Socialists did have a simplistic banking system which was not usury based in place with the centralized Reichsbank. Based on the system they were growing inside, and was growing outside, they went as far as they could in cleaning it. You have to distribute the currency somehow. Historical necessity is what it is. People didn't have a bio-electricity extractor to pay.

Everyone is aware the system is wrong and my numerous writings on capitalism describe this.

When you cannot support a point and you call every disagreement of functionality 'sperging', then what can anyone say.

The situation is pretty simple dwelling on these matters and the ending point of it being 'money is evil' is just creating a programming situation for the people here that somehow the possession of money or a form wealth is so inherently jewish and bad. It doesn't matter how beautiful a theory sounds, in the end of the day, you will have to face the fact that others may disagree on the whole poverty is virtue and money is of the jews type of thing. Nobody says money and usurious crap is good.

The point remains that hating and poisoning the perception of a subject which is related to life itself presently at this point is absurd. You're not taming great billionaires here and stopping their societal abuse, all this does is limit perceptions on people who are essentially in dire need to raise their standards in a world where the system is as it is. And it is what it is.

So essentially what remains out of it. Did any capitalists or kikes change. No. The only thing that remains is that simple people here are made to expect utopian measures and they may neglect the reality that encompasses their own very life in anticipation of these future utopias.

This is also why the first reply here was about wealth as simply confusion arises. Dismissing this as sperging is not quite helping these matters need addressing. The pointing of potential dysfunctional of such ideas is not strawman, nor it is an argument, just conversation.

Lastly the statement on Pythagoras and Plato is inaccurate. Plato does not vilify wealth in the republic, nor money or anything related. He just puts the businessman class on the second grade of silver in society to limit it. As for Pythagoras if one really studies on him like the autobiography he does not frown wealth or money either.

So Rabbi Jesus's teaching about virtuous poverty and the communist system is just the making of the rabbis to spill poison into the head of the goyim. To feed the goyim. Which is eventually what later leads to the situation arrayed in the general sermon. If nobody holds the wealth then the jews will hold it.

Automation is the Marxist meme which is getting too old. It was around since the 90's. Until now, the cleverst AI's on the planet cannot figure how to maintain the simplest conversation. If you knew more than the IT, tech, and programming world, you would see that none of this is as easy as it sounds, and if we will actually in the end reach the levels of development like that is highly questionable.

A lot of these arguments are based on logical preconditions that do not even yet exist. Making an argument on non existant preconditions and questioning why people question it or coversate is the ultimate form of sperging and fear to support one's own beliefs.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2463

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:22 pm

I didn't want to put anyone on the spot of out respect..... But I was replying to Aldric's post I disapproved because it was so far off topic it was in another orbit. It was a sperg post too far. If you want to comment for the jewish precious metal based currency with advocating for a leader who opposed it...…. I have respect for Aldric but he needs to be consistent here. And I have already covered this topic in major articles.

Its ok HP Hoodedcobra I promise when I am global dictator I will not put you in labour camp. Even if you don't like Billy Idol.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:You know what else is sperg like, people with Hitler avatars wanting to make posts about how we need to create a banking money standard model the total opposite of what Hitler did in Germany. The same precious medal model smart people like Hitler went off because it destroyed society..... Wat's up with dat....

You need to have jewish Rorthbard as your avatar or some other fake libertarian jew big thinker who worked on think tanks for jew banks.


Guys just so you know this is about me since I have the Hitler avatar.


HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1929

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:39 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:I didn't want to put anyone on the spot of out respect..... But I was replying to Aldric's post I disapproved because it was so far off topic it was in another orbit. It was a sperg post too far. If you want to comment for the jewish precious metal based currency with advocating for a leader who opposed it...…. I have respect for Aldric but he needs to be consistent here. And I have already covered this topic in major articles.

Its ok HP Hoodedcobra I promise when I am global dictator I will not put you in labour camp. Even if you don't like Billy Idol.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:You know what else is sperg like, people with Hitler avatars wanting to make posts about how we need to create a banking money standard model the total opposite of what Hitler did in Germany. The same precious medal model smart people like Hitler went off because it destroyed society..... Wat's up with dat....

You need to have jewish Rorthbard as your avatar or some other fake libertarian jew big thinker who worked on think tanks for jew banks.


Guys just so you know this is about me since I have the Hitler avatar.



Ok when I am galactic emperor I pledge on two things one we will genetically resurrect Billy Idol and create a clone army of billy idols.

As to who would put who in the labour camp it will all be automated guys, it's the utopia. We don't call them labour camps they are called recreational centers. Jews will be having a lot of fun in these recreation servers somewhere in a prison at Zeta Reticuli. Because "Arbeite Macht Frei" is so against jewish nature, they will be called "Lizard Scat Center Museums" and people from many planets will be going to investigate on these species so that they do not allow them to invade their own planet.

Billy Idol shitted on the system, drained it well, and did what he wanted to do anyway. Next time he will come back as a Nazi like Michael Jackson and make a hit called "We gassed the orange juice."

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2463

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:53 pm

The Babylonians had the same economic system the National Socialists had but a certain......tribe took them over and changed into the kind the certain tribe runs today. This destroyed Babylonian society and eastern society then the Jews moved onto to Alexandria and Rome later on. Babylon was the favourite city as it was the cross roads between east and west it was so important even under the Persian's Alexander wanted to make his capital Babylon.

Its notable that you have Jewish mystical books written in Chaldean in Spain in the medieval world and Rabbi's who could read them.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2463

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:54 pm

Reading Plato's opinion on bling bling he hated money and understood the problem it creates in society. Including non stop wars. Its like he read "Confessions of an Ecomonic Hitman" or something.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1929

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:02 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:The Babylonians had the same economic system the National Socialists had but a certain......tribe took them over and changed into the kind the certain tribe runs today. This destroyed Babylonian society and eastern society then the Jews moved onto to Alexandria and Rome later on. Babylon was the favourite city as it was the cross roads between east and west it was so important even under the Persian's Alexander wanted to make his capital Babylon.

Its notable that you have Jewish mystical books written in Chaldean in Spain in the medieval world and Rabbi's who could read them.


The situation is the head of the Pagan movement in modern Greece simply has stated that what we have now is approximately less than 4% of the whole sum of the documents in Alexandria or Ancient Greek wisdom. They are top academics but they honest ones as they are anti-semites and are fighting to remove judeo christianity for years. Due to the RTR's, they also became a legal and recognized religion as well as Greek Paganism. The 96% gap comes from all the references we have on the texts and quotations, for which the contemporary answers have not been found.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1929

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:05 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Reading Plato's opinion on bling bling he hated money and understood the problem it creates in society. Including non stop wars. Its like he read "Confessions of an Ecomonic Hitman" or something.


The situation is all the mystics and spiritual people always understood that. However Pythagoras said when he went to Greece after his trip to Egypt he was shocked at the spiritual ignorance of people and their denial of spirituality, even to his time. People were sinking very low until this point, and never ending war for the shekel and resource thievery was a constant.

The town states were runsacked on a daily basis by barbaric nomadic tribes akin to gypsies today which hardly had any spiritual system or socially organized system. Just going around and banditing places out of existence. This is Sparta and Arcadia were closed as the periphery was always liable to such attacks. As such both of these regions even to this very day have purer blood than other places like Athens. Athens fucked up first because of bastardizing. Unlike Sparta it survived the kook-pocalypse but not the racial one.

StraitShot47
Posts: 333

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby StraitShot47 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:32 pm

BMF wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
BMF wrote:Sun/Water/Wind/... Energy isn´t fully clean they all need raw earth minerals which are mostly mined in north korea (with very unhealthy chemicals for the environment) and sold over china to the world. Well they are more clean then nuclear energy, unless they develop a better atomic reactor (less left over radiation material , ...).

For the energy grid. At night/rain/cloaded day a solar panel does not work, for enouth energy at night you need a energy storage. There is not such a uge one availabel which would be ready to give the energy instant back to the grid(if the voltage of the grid drops to much you have a black out). if you store energy or move you always have energy loss, unles you have a superconductor(0 Ω). About the money rackets, they get more money in the first place. From someone you have to buy the solar panels. Maybe not in the long run. Unles we have this uge energy storage combined with supraconductor wires... we still need nuclear energy /coal energy. The world populace is still growing (beside whites... ) and everybody uses the energy to the max ( big flatscreen , big cars etc).

Sure you can put up enouth solarpanels on your house + big battery+ wires + elektro controller, if it is in in a sunny region and your house roof has a good position(south), but this aquarises much money in the first place. i don´t know if the full self sustain version is cheaper or the old system (America energy is realy cheap/in Germany you have to pay tripple price)

An engineer once said: there is no free energy, everything demands a price and we have to look if the price is worth the outcome.

Sorry for the offtopic reply. But I had to share this. Thank you for your Sermons and overal service.


Be careful when you explain reality because people do not in particular value this. They will say you have been jewed in the university, and that Tesla's conductors can be borne out of someone's ass out of nowhere, because we are simply entitled to free energy.

There is nothing free in this world or this universe. Those who think this are showing their lack of functional knowledge and capability to produce and understand things on a linear level.


I will keep this in mind. Until tesla drops it i will stick to reality ;) . I wonder how the gods generate energy for thear devices?
Thank you for your reply HP Hoodedcobra666.


You're out of line.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2463

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:35 am

Mixing with the slaves probably did in a lot of their population originally. I note Plato considers this to be form of race mixing if the upper-class mix with the lower class slaves this is also mentioned in the writings on Atlantis he left as well. It also relates to the spiritual elements but they wrote on levels.


That is the issue again with the monetary take over the slaves pour in to do the labour and this causes racial mixing in the population this is noted in America many Blacks are light skinned. This also ruins the economy further as people can't compete in the labour market against slavery the modern equal is sending jobs to Mexico and China. Slavery destroys any society that embraces it. Its abnormal.

I noticed the same with Apollonius and his attitude towards money but also towards the Emperor. The jews stole Apollonius and turned him into Paul of Tarsus. This is why the church tried to stop the printing of the classical works on Apollonius it was just that obvious.

Apollonius defeated the Emperor by his spiritual abilities if the story demonstrates something the Emperor's where not spiritual leaders nor did they posses it seems that much or any spiritual abilities. Some might have but it might have been propaganda on their part. It was stated Titus could heal by pranic healing but it might be made up for impression. The Emperor's created the Colosseum which the spiritual class of Rome the philosophers protested along with the bread and circus of the plebs they tried to lead the population by example to spiritual living. In the end the enemy shut down their schools and drove them off before Christianity was made official by the later Flavians.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Reading Plato's opinion on bling bling he hated money and understood the problem it creates in society. Including non stop wars. Its like he read "Confessions of an Ecomonic Hitman" or something.


The situation is all the mystics and spiritual people always understood that. However Pythagoras said when he went to Greece after his trip to Egypt he was shocked at the spiritual ignorance of people and their denial of spirituality, even to his time. People were sinking very low until this point, and never ending war for the shekel and resource thievery was a constant.

The town states were runsacked on a daily basis by barbaric nomadic tribes akin to gypsies today which hardly had any spiritual system or socially organized system. Just going around and banditing places out of existence. This is Sparta and Arcadia were closed as the periphery was always liable to such attacks. As such both of these regions even to this very day have purer blood than other places like Athens. Athens fucked up first because of bastardizing. Unlike Sparta it survived the kook-pocalypse but not the racial one.

ETERNAL_LIFE_666
Posts: 51

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby ETERNAL_LIFE_666 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:31 am

I do not think that many "generation X" people or todays "millenials" whether a person is a Satanist or not and depending on how far one has advanced in Satanism if they are a Satanist have much of any understanding of any of these topics. Many people of the younger generation are not educated in these subjects about the monetary system, how to barter, grow their own food, have their own farm, build their own house, run their own business, and such because so much knowledge of how to do so has been removed and or corrupted.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1929

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:07 pm

ETERNAL_LIFE_666 wrote:I do not think that many "generation X" people or todays "millenials" whether a person is a Satanist or not and depending on how far one has advanced in Satanism if they are a Satanist have much of any understanding of any of these topics. Many people of the younger generation are not educated in these subjects about the monetary system, how to barter, grow their own food, have their own farm, build their own house, run their own business, and such because so much knowledge of how to do so has been removed and or corrupted.


The situation is these new generations are also dangerously ignorant in that they are growing up literally in the meta capitalist phase and its bordering to new age communism.

So a situation that promotes arrogance and bases everything on fragile dreams is a constant. This is why Bernie and other communists sell them these huge lies about free gurbs etc. Go to a farm and grow stuff for half a year or a year and you will see what "for free" means. Even the earth gives nothing for free.

On top of that everyone is told they will suddenly pop out into perfection and automation by default. If one studies the news on IT and robotics and such people are working their asses off and we are not close to the (((promised land))) at all.

Many kids from Gen X however are good and idealistic kids. But the above acceleration can come with serious consequences. It has all the prerequisites to create very good slaves. The deeper into the millenium it will be considered normal to have Amazon Alexa in your house to report you to the FBI everytime you say something naughty.

But I think when they find out they will be very angry about this situation. Many of the Gen X kids are very bright. So they will probably cause catalytic change.

Generations normally through the family unit are supposed to be in contact and exchange valuable information. Father to mother, to kids, grandparents, uncles and everything related. Now the jew destroys the family unit to create a disconnection.

ETERNAL_LIFE_666
Posts: 51

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby ETERNAL_LIFE_666 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:35 pm

I also want to add that many people of the current times were not raised or are not being raised in a family environment where a persons family, mother, and father are a part of his or her life to teach them the ways of how to grow up to survive in this world. Many families are broken up, many people come from broken homes, and the mother and fathers side of a persons family do not communicate with each other and are rarely even a part of the persons life. Then on top of this, previous generations such as a persons parents or even their grandparents dont even have the knowledge or capabilities themselves. So it is an endless cycle of ignorance thanks to the jewish control of humanity.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2463

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:44 am

Money is free its the labour that assigns it value but the nature of money destroys the value of labour. That is the contradiction. The fact most of you don't get this is revealing. The jews know this somehow you don't. Also don't waste time pretending you somehow got this when you obvious do not.

When the basic social psychology of money is understood then its understood by wise people not spergs. Why getting rid of the monetary system is important. And the social, economic and psychological reorientation of society to move past this is better. Faust was a psychological metaphor on the lesson of the psychology of money. This has been understood by intelligent people for some time.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2463

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:32 am

Until the monetary system is dealt with you will all live in a monetary gulag this structural violence the very way of it will destroy your lives and planet. Guys you really need to sit down and think about this I am here to help you all out and to educate you but you need to put the effort into this. Thee geo political monetary system in a century will end all life on earth.

If you want to derail a thinking thread on what is destroying the planet about solar panel disagreements and other waste of time. Then go to another thread. I want this planet to live and everyone to have a good life on it. You can talk about hurt feelings but your feelings will not matter in a couple of decades when the ecological damage takes its toll and the resource wars start and destroy everything. How much more wars do you want in the name of monetary expansion was the mass murder of Libya not enough and millions of others killed not enough.

ETERNAL_LIFE_666
Posts: 51

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby ETERNAL_LIFE_666 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:46 am

The monetary system needs to be dealt with but we also need to work towards getting Gentile Leadership into the ranks to get rid of the jews and fix the problems. Not just monetary problems but other problems in society as well. Plus problems with society bleed over into each other. Get rid of one problem and another problem is right in the way. Not everyone in this current jewish run world is born to be a leader. Possibly that will change and in the future more people will be able to be educated enough to be leaders towards positive changes for society.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2463

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:07 am

True but what if money is just the metal and paper jew.

User avatar
HauptSturm
Posts: 290

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby HauptSturm » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:31 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:True but what if money is just the metal and paper jew.

What do rich people who aren't jewish do with their money?
I heard about leaving the country to go to Eastern Europe as a way to seek safety, monetarily and physically, but I respond that there is no where left to run to, and I doubt Eastern Europe would be safe. My people will complain that Central American migrants are fed up with their government and will not stay and fight for better conditions in their home country, but I state that my people are not willing either by moving to Hungary or E. Europe or wherever to seek safety from the USA.... Why not just stay in the USA and fix the problem? (the reason is potential loss in money) They are hypocrites I say. They just have too much to lose... They even consider Russia as a safehold............................... They are in for a rude awakening, or maybe not, but it's hard to believe Putin would have our backs.... There is no where to run away to, as Yuri Bezmenov stated 20 years ago. It's time to take a stand. I will take a stand because I have nothing to lose... But if I had millions to lose, maybe I would worry...... What would I do?
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 517

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby Wotanwarrior » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:19 am

I do not know the exact date, but I calculate that the jewish money system first appeared 2700 or 2800 years ago when the jews began to infiltrate the Middle East, before that, in the ancient cultures like Egypt or in Mycenaean Greece never existed.
I love reading the debates of Mageson and HoodedCobra, they are pure gold on the subject of historical revisionism.
If right now I am doing magical work for money it is simply because now I can not live otherwise and I need it for my immediate projects, but when the right time comes I will be happy to live in a society where money is no longer needed.
"I want my children and my people to call me by my real name" Astarte

Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte and Baal!
ImageImage
Portraits by Zolaluckystar

ETERNAL_LIFE_666
Posts: 51

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby ETERNAL_LIFE_666 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:24 am

Under the current monetary jewish run system I do see trends within society concerning rich and poor. Rich people or even moderately rich people are also under curses from the jews because some poverty stricken people borrow money from the rich and do not make any effort to find any way to pay the money back in the future. Or some of the poor will do terrible things with the money that is granted to them by the rich such as participating in criminal acts or buying drugs and alcohol instead of uplifting themselves to get out of their poverty. Plus rich Gentiles or the very few people still left who fall into the middle class status are constantly bombarded with propaganda and guilt feelings to give their money to charities. Rich or poor, both are cursed with the jews in power.
HauptSturm wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:True but what if money is just the metal and paper jew.

What do rich people who aren't jewish do with their money?
I heard about leaving the country to go to Eastern Europe as a way to seek safety, monetarily and physically, but I respond that there is no where left to run to, and I doubt Eastern Europe would be safe. My people will complain that Central American migrants are fed up with their government and will not stay and fight for better conditions in their home country, but I state that my people are not willing either by moving to Hungary or E. Europe or wherever to seek safety from the USA.... Why not just stay in the USA and fix the problem? (the reason is potential loss in money) They are hypocrites I say. They just have too much to lose... They even consider Russia as a safehold............................... They are in for a rude awakening, or maybe not, but it's hard to believe Putin would have our backs.... There is no where to run away to, as Yuri Bezmenov stated 20 years ago. It's time to take a stand. I will take a stand because I have nothing to lose... But if I had millions to lose, maybe I would worry...... What would I do?

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2463

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:00 am

The question is what is the value of the metal and paper when the value of them in the market is gone.

The next question is why is that...… Could it be they where artificial wealth and had an artificial value assigned to them all along. Food if it stays eatable never loses its value, five thousand year old jars of honey from Egypt are still good but what about all the worthless stacks of paper in Zimbabwe that is their money. There people are starving and finding out the truth of what is value in reality. What is value, labour is value and what does that value create actual human civilization.

How is living in Hungary run by a Jew loving puppet who has made it illegal to question the holocaust or Russia with Jewtin and his Jewish cabal going to help you.


HauptSturm wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:True but what if money is just the metal and paper jew.

What do rich people who aren't jewish do with their money?
I heard about leaving the country to go to Eastern Europe as a way to seek safety, monetarily and physically, but I respond that there is no where left to run to, and I doubt Eastern Europe would be safe. My people will complain that Central American migrants are fed up with their government and will not stay and fight for better conditions in their home country, but I state that my people are not willing either by moving to Hungary or E. Europe or wherever to seek safety from the USA.... Why not just stay in the USA and fix the problem? (the reason is potential loss in money) They are hypocrites I say. They just have too much to lose... They even consider Russia as a safehold............................... They are in for a rude awakening, or maybe not, but it's hard to believe Putin would have our backs.... There is no where to run away to, as Yuri Bezmenov stated 20 years ago. It's time to take a stand. I will take a stand because I have nothing to lose... But if I had millions to lose, maybe I would worry...... What would I do?

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2463

Re: Monetary Moses

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:05 am

The Jews promised to free us from their monetary system with Communism and then imposed the rule of the Monetary system with the Soviet ruble on the population and stole their actual wealth as well making them slaves to the Jewish system..... OF MONEY.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ghost in the Machine and 9 guests