Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Sparks Of Amalek

Mageson666

The Sparks Of Amalek

When the Rabbi's talk about the sparks and the gathering of the sparks in their texts they are referring to souls and to the souls of Jews who have reincarnated outside of the fold by the Diaspora this also relates to how the enemy uses this to deep level infiltrate society. By using their own souls who unconsciously are directed and connect into their field of psychic energy in the astral. This is why the Jewish Rabbinical leaders state those who thought they where Gentile and convert to Judaism state they just felt it in their soul. Then they go back generations in their family line and find out their family members they descend from where Jewish.

When the Jewish Rabbi's taught about the sparks of Amalek they are talking about the Satanic souls which have incarnated and are in opposition to them and resist their agenda. This relates to souls that have spiritually advanced themselves in different life times and were connected to the Gods. This is why the Jewish Rabbi's are obsessed with totally destroying any nation that gives them opposition because they understand what that means the collective soul consciousness and individual soul consciousness of such group is the way the resistance will come back around at any time. Amalek is the occult name of Satan in Judaism. Hence the Sparks of Amalek are literally Satanic souls.

The Jewish texts as ancient as the Bahir openly talk about reincarnation and the Jewish religious leaders have always known about this and taught it to those at the top they call it Gilgul. Their Rabbinical texts talk about the problem of the mixed multitude which are the souls that are part Jewish and Gentile that cause them issues with their laziness in following the Torah and are not strong enough in Jewish spirit. The Jewish texts mention how a Jewish soul in life times of their racial spiritual practices will ascend up the ladder of the world tree to higher realms. And how a soul will descend down the ladder with lack of practice. Which means they know what they have done to Gentiles by removing our spiritual practices they are keeping us weak so they can enslave us.

The entire society the Jews have created for Gentiles is a materialistic lie in which we are told there is nothing spiritual and for those who want spirituality they subsite this to the Goyim with psychological mumbo jumbo or the program of Jewish psychic vampirism and possession called Christianity. While the Jews go to Yeshiva where they do nothing but meditate and study Kaballah and other occult Jewish teachings and practices all day. The average Hassidic Jew literally studies and recites the Torah for four hours a day and then spend up to five to six hours in the afternoon doing nothing but occult practices with the Kabballah. The Jews have a system in which the most psychically open and advanced religious Jews in the Yeshiva's are sent to strict secret training with the top level adept Rabbi's and taught the Oral Torah totally which is the entire occult knowledge and practice of the Jewish race. The state of Israel which is run by the Jewish Rothchild's these religious Jews on order from the top of the Jewish race who run the Israeli state are given an endless stream of free money and other benefits including not having to serve in the IDF. So they can do one thing...… Meditate, study and practice the Jewish occult teachings every day of the week. This is how important it is for the Jewish leadership. They know the spiritual is the key to success.

But hey Goy that's all nonsense the controlled establishment told you so. That's only for the Chosen.

The results of a spirituality unawake person is their consciousness is on the level of animalistic the Pashu which is what the ancient texts warn about. Think about how you can predict and train an animal and then herd then with ease. The Jews call us animals. Look at how they program and herd society this is why the psychic snare of the Torah works. The Sparks of Amalek are souls which are still too strong and do not fall under the control paradigm.

Aye, that's all of us here. The Sparks of Amalek.

I only get on with a small circle of associates.

It's because I'm on a different wavelength to many people.

I don't watch or have a tv for starters. So people want to talk about the soap series on television people follow everyday and I have no idea. I say it's all made up so I don't watch it.

It's true how some people truly are not real. How they lack critical thinking and repeat only what society and the media and establishment have programmed them to think.

We here are free and it's in the soul. Many of us went on a journey to find the joyofsatan and this ancient-forums. We are the sparks of Amalek.

Also I don't really like to mix with the run of the mill normies because of the strict thought police.

I mean I'm not interested in what people usually are into. Besides who has the time to idle away looking at time wasting and boring tv? And I've just got to keep my mouth shut about what I know and what interests me the most.

Namely studying ancient-forums and getting through my RTR's every day.

I can admit that I've got myself into trouble at work in the past by getting too friendly with colleagues and divulging my spiritual beliefs and world outlook.

These colleagues put me in the crazy box and put in formal complaints about me.

The company suspended me and I was invited to attend a disciplinary meeting. But I just resigned and moved on with my career because I lost faith in that company and it's employees.

So I've had a taste first hand of the close mindedness of many people. And been bitten for coming out.

And I never saw it coming because they acted interested and open minded. Goading me on to open up and tell them more.

Sometimes I just cannot judge people.

Anyway that was a few years ago.

I read with surprise of another guy here in Scotland that got arrested and charged by the police for training his dog to make Nazi salutes. He uploaded the video clips onto the Internet.

So after being burned for opening up with seemingly open and friendly colleagues. I'm now petrified of getting chased down by the police for my beliefs.

That's why I recently said I view the police as a political police force and a danger to society. Because they're the thought police and will come after you if you believe other than what society is told to think and believe.

I had to look up the NPC meme because I didn't know what it was.

NPC = Non Playing Character.

So in a video game you go past a man and he says something predetermined run of the mill like: 'Good weather today huh?'

And that's all he says. Is that canned line.

Lots of people today are like those NPC's because they only spout out canned lines.

One thing that made me stop for a moment while reading about the NPC meme was when they mentioned souls.

The NPC is like a soulless person.

And considering that people are reincarnated.

With the massive population growth there would not be enough souls out there to reincarnate for everyone to have a soul.

I wondered for a moment if there are more people than ever before. Could there not be enough souls to go around and some people are soulless. And that's the horrible people you can come across.

Maybe it's not possible because we all are consciousness. But what's important is us the seeds/ sparks of Amalek.

Anyway great post

Rabbis daring to complain about mixed multitudes ? What a bunch of spoiled scat eating filth. These mixed multitudes always and solelely serve the jewish interests be it by action or be it by cultural sympathy or by deliberate inaction. These herds of sheep they will never in a million years make any real stand against jewsih in any way. It must be why we are lacking good bodies.. what good is it - even if it looks Aryan - if it has an incurable jewish tainting to its blood.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back