Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Rabbi's Admit Our Gods Are Physical Extra Terrestrials

Mageson666

The text of Rabbi Yehuda from the ninth century that repeat much older Jewish texts are still mentioned by high ranking Rabbi's today state the "Fallen Angels" were actual physical flesh and blood beings with superhuman spiritual abilities. And they created a Human race on earth. The Rabbi's also admit some of the advanced races to have been on this earth came from the galaxy of ORION. Nephilim means "The Sons of Orion". These are the Nordic race of Gods from Orion:

alien-nordic-man-2.jpg

Note its well documented the Jewish "Fallen Angels" are stolen and corrupted or in layman terms a Jewed historical account of the God Enki and the 50 other Gods or Sages that came to earth from Orion. The Jews state Gentiles are from a Satanic blood line which Satan is the physical leader of a race of physical extra terrestrial Gods that fathered Gentiles.

Fallen Angels Are Corrupted From Sumerian Sages Of Enki

The ancient seven sages of Sumeria who were under the direction of Enki, the Apkallus who taught mankind the knowledge of spirituality and civilization. Were the actual "Fallen Angels" who came down to earth from heaven in later Jewish rewritings:

"Apkallus were said to have taught antediluvian sciences to humanity and so, too, were the Watchers. As one scholar concludes, however: "The Jewish authors often inverted the Mesopotamian intellectual traditions with the intention of showing the superiority of their own cultural foundations. [thus]... the antediluvian sages, the Mesopotamian Apkallus, were demonised as the "sons of God" and appear as the Watchers...illegitimate teachers of humankind before the flood."[1]

Enki was also called:
"The serpent Lord was Enki, but in parts of Chaldea he had been called Shaitan..."[2]

So that is where the concept of Satan and the fallen angels is corrupted from. Enki and the Apkallus. In Sumerian writings they are also called: "The fifty who went with Enki from heaven to earth." And "The fifty Annunaki of Eridu." Which is Enki's city in ancient Sumeria. Note the 50 is symbolic of the fifty petals of the chakra's of which the ancient Sanskrit alphabet relates to. This is also the serpent energy and the chakra's. From Heaven to earth from the crown chakra to the root chakra. The city is the Purusha or the cosmic man as well its symbol of the entire being the energy bodies and the physical body.

The early tales of Genesis are stolen and corrupted from the Sumerian's. Enki created Adamu with the red clay of the Apsu and breathes the breath of life into him. Later the Jews stated Yahweh creates Adam with the red dust of the earth and breathes the breath of life into him. They then place Enki in the role as the Devil instead. So they can butt in with their own evil agenda. The original sin they inserted in the Garden of Edin a Sumerian term for the abode of the Gods. Is that of Daath in Hebrew which means the sexual union of the male and female chakra's [Adamu and Eva] which is done by the serpent energy which Enki symbolizes. The Magnum Opus.

The Tree in the Sumerian Garden of Edin is the Mish or Gish Gana tree of life the symbol of Enki. Of which the waters of the Apsu flowed thought the serpent life force.

The Seven sages of Enki are the seven chakra's as well and the Apsu of Enki is the body and soul the energy bodies the nadis the energy pathways that flow with the cosmic waters of the life force. The seven sages wear the symbolic fish imagery to show this. The fish is another way of showing the energy of the life force. Enki taught Mankind the Magnum Opus so they could ascend and become perfected and immortal like the Gods. This is what the enemy considers the original sin. They want spiritually helpless slave Goyim to serve them as God.

The Yezidhi's were part of the ancient Sumerian civilization and they still worship Enki as his ancient name of Satan. They also state they came from ancient India there are words in their language which only appear elsewhere in the Sanskrit Veda's the original Vedic Sanskrit. And they have stated their God is known as Murrugan in India who also has the serpent and peacock we can also note:

"Enki is the Middle Eastern counterpart of Murrugan, whose symbol of the Makara, a creature that is half fish and half antelope, is an eastern version of Enki's goat-fish, the Kerabu. The Makara and Kerabu are both symbols of the first sign of the Zodiac, Capricorn, so Enki-Murrugan, the primal life force that began the universe, eternally begins the astrological year."[3]

Murrugan is the ancient title of Shiva and the Hindu's state Shiva created Adimu and Eva in the Garden of Paradise in ancient Sri Lanka before the flood. When it was still a larger continent. They state Shiva and the Gods had a physical presence on the earth at this time in Kumara Kandam this place in the first Sagha and taught mankind the knowledge of the serpent power yoga and how to ascend. The ancient Ayrans stated they came from this place originally but moved outwards after most or the original land sunk. They migrated to North India, and outwards. The Yezidhi's are called the blonde blood line.

The ancient American records have the same account as the Sumerian's of identical looking sages lead by the White God Viracocha arriving and teaching them civilization. The image of Virachocha is a White Man with a beard dressed in the same way you would see in Sumeria. These are also called the Votan's in other places of ancient America. Votan is the ancient name of Shiva in the east. In Sri Lanka, Buddha is called Wotan and this is originally a title of Shiva.[4]

Sources
[1]Magicians Of The Gods, Graham Hancock
[2] Genesis Of The Grail Kings, Laurence Gardner
[3] Guardians Of The Holy Grail, Mark Pinkham
[4] Sons Of God, Acharya S

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Veyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

serveimage
His father is crying, don't exposed then Goym!!!!!
maxresdefault-1-724x1024.jpg

...and Bochica like Viracocha that according to the Southamerican myths, tought to the people many useful things and he was descripted like a white peaceful man with a great beard too!
a lot of thanks for the info!

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Veyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

serveimage

I just finished eating some food...saw this pic and felt as if I wanted to vomit it back up.

These entities are thoroughly disgusting.

And talking about Angels,i still have some Questions on angels.The 2nd Hierachy of Daemons,are grouped into,
1.virtues
2.Archangels and
3Angels.
This second Hierachy,is it of Satan considering not all Daemons are of Satan?

Meant to say 3rd in Hierachy of Daemons,not 2nd since 2nd in Hierachy is
1.Dominations
2.Principalities and
3.Powers.
Hail God Botis.

HPS Shannon said:
I just finished eating some food...saw this pic and felt as if I wanted to vomit it back up.

These entities are thoroughly disgusting.
It's actually a bit traumatizing to see pics of such hideously ugly creatures....

Thanks for this sermon HP Mageson :)

This also seems to be connected to the Necronomicon which is again, from Sumerian. 50 names,50 gods of enki. 7 gates,7 sages of enki. It al seems connected.

Jack The GOOD guy said:
This also seems to be connected to the Necronomicon which is again, from Sumerian. 50 names,50 gods of enki. 7 gates,7 sages of enki. It al seems connected.

Actually, I've read about 9 gates in the Necronomicon. I've also made a topic about it but haven't received much help or confirmation.

Stormblood said:
Are the 50 names of Marduk in the Necronomicon also related the petals of the chakra and the Sanskrit alphabet?
What about 20-23? I think those would be much too negative to safely use inside yourself, especially as some sort of required component. For all the others, this makes some sense how they could fit together for the Purusha.

The imaged I had included that was disapproved because it was not showing was linked through a proxy to avoid tracking. It was a picture of Wilson Bethel, who looks exactly like a Grey, only that it's like he's wearing human skin. The bone structure is very telling.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Stormblood said:
Are the 50 names of Marduk in the Necronomicon also related the petals of the chakra and the Sanskrit alphabet?
What about 20-23? I think those would be much too negative to safely use inside yourself, especially as some sort of required component. For all the others, this makes some sense how they could fit together for the Purusha.

I was talking about allegories.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back