Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Important

Mageson666

Much thanks to brother StraitShot47.

The Catholic Church knows they are sinking fast under the RTR's so they are demanding their slaves pray the disgusting Catholic rosary all month long to generate enough psychic power for their shrinking vortex of energy powering their criminal and murderous Jewish witchcraft against Gentiles. This means our Final RTR is bankrupting them totality. The fall of this criminal institution is freedom for humanity and will bring and end to the train wreck of victims it creates among the innocent.

The Church is admitting they are falling apart fast under our Final RTR. This month double up how many times your doing the Final RTR and let them feel the power of Satan! The Jews warn in their evil Kabala that Satan will destroy them by reversing the Torah which is the 22 letters of their thoughtform. That is why "god" is called the word and the word is "god" is the opening line of the Bible the word is the 22 Hebrew letters the Bible is wrote in. The entire Bible was originally wrote in Hebrew to tie everything into the Jewish vortex they call YHVH. Hey Pope, fuck you Jew we got all month long too.

StraitShot47 said:
They're bringing out the big guns! Shall we call it the red October??

ROME - In a move suggesting Pope Francis believes the Church is in a moment of “spiritual turbulence,” the pontiff is asking Catholics around the world to pray the rosary every day during the month of October for protection of the Church from the devil.

The daily praying of the rosary during the “Marian month of October,” a Vatican statement Saturday said, will unite the faithful “in communion and penance, as a people of God, in asking the Holy Mother of God and St. Michael the Archangel to protect the Church from the devil, who always aims to divide us from God and among us.”

The statement also says that, as the pope noted during his daily homily on Sept. 11, prayer is the weapon against “the Great accuser who ‘travels around the world looking for accusations’.”

https://cruxnow.com/vatican/2018/09/29/pope-wants-rosary-prayed-to-protect-church-from-devils-turbulence/

Pertaining This Final RTR,So much is happening around the world,and as the Catholic ship goes Down,same applies to Big Names in High Places being Exposed & Their Lies,Dirty Deeds Aired Openly!Even the Spiritually Sleepy Goys can sense an intense Energy all around.well,..i guess it's time to upset the Apple cart :mrgreen:

YEAH!!! Ive been doing a LOT of the FINAL RTR in the past few days for now. for example, 3 HOURS just yesterday. 25 RTRs in total :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: Im aiming for first 500 on this weeks sunday. yep. Been doing almost 500 already in little less than 3 months. At a 449 right now. Gonna do 1 more to 450, started the day from 436. Pretty proud on maself :cool: :cool:

Artanis said:
YEAH!!! Ive been doing a LOT of the FINAL RTR in the past few days for now. for example, 3 HOURS just yesterday. 25 RTRs in total :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: Im aiming for first 500 on this weeks sunday. yep. Been doing almost 500 already in little less than 3 months. At a 449 right now. Gonna do 1 more to 450, started the day from 436. Pretty proud on maself :cool: :cool:

Wow dude you're popping off !
If only all of us would do atleast two RTR's per day, it'd be huge. Did you do 25 RTR's in 3 hours? That's one RTR per 7 minutes. I can only do one RTR in 25 minutes or so.

HP Mageson666 said:
The Catholic Church knows they are sinking fast under the RTR's so they are demanding their slaves pray the disgusting Catholic rosary all month long to generate enough psychic power for their shrinking vortex of energy powering their criminal and murderous Jewish witchcraft against Gentiles

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS ! BRING BACK THE GUILLOTINES ! :lol:

Artanis said:

Great work brother. :)

Shall we end them please? Here's the rest of it.

Beyond daily praying of the rosary, the pope is also requesting that the faithful add two prayers: An ancient invocation Sub Tuum Praesidium and a prayer to Saint Michael the Archangel “who protects and helps fight against evil,” according to the Book of Revelations.

The Vatican statement also said that the pope has tasked Jesuit Father Fréderic Fornos, who heads the Pope’s Worldwide Prayer Network, to spread this appeal. The Spanish priest heads the network once known as the Apostleship of Prayer, responsible for the pope’s monthly prayer videos. October’s intention, planned a year in advance, is supposed to be “The Mission of Religious.”

“Only prayer can defeat [the devil],” said the statement. “The Russian mystics and the great saints of all traditions advised, in moments of spiritual turbulence, to protect themselves under the mantle of the Holy Mother of God by pronouncing the invocation Sub Tuum Praesidium.”

The Marian prayer also known in English as “Beneath Thy Protection” is the oldest hymn dedicated to the Virgin and is well known among many Catholics, Eastern Orthodox and Oriental Orthodox countries, and is often a favorite song used along with Salve Regina.

With the request announced on Saturday, the pope is “asking the faithful of the whole world to pray so that the Mother of God puts the Church under her protective mantle to preserve her from the attacks of the evil one, the great accuser, and to make [the Church] all the more conscious of the faults, the mistakes, the abuses made in the present and in the past, and more committed to fighting without any hesitation for evil not to prevail.”

The prayer to St. Michael the Archangel was written by Pope Leon XIII and incorporated into the rubrics of the Low Mass of the Church from 1886 to its suppression in 1964, which became effective a year later, after the Second Vatican Council. It was originally destined as a prayer for the independence of the Holy See and the pope’s temporal sovereignty.

After the signing of the Lateran Treaties in 1929 that led to the creation of the Vatican City State, the prayer remained in the Missal but was instead offered “to permit tranquility and freedom to profess the faith to be restored to the afflicted people of Russia.”

Pope Francis is not the first pope to ask the faithful to recite this prayer since 1964. John Paul II did so in 1994, saying that “although this prayer is no longer recited at the end of Mass, I ask everyone not to forget it and to recite it to obtain help in the battle against the forces of darkness and against the spirit of this world.”

I am Commander Cobra 666 and I approve this message.

2j8cau.jpg

Artanis said:

You're gonna level up for real :D Keep up the good work

Artanis said:

When we are done with the enemy we'll give you two badges, one for the devotion to the RTR's...

And another one for having the top number of repetitive questions...LOL

Good Work!

Wow I'm proud of you for doing so much keep up the good work. Let's all do even more than we were. Hail Satan

I have to wonder if very many Catholics will even do this. I doubt it will be even one third of the people who claim to believe in it but still we should go all out and attack this is war.
https://youtu.be/oGeXD2Sq_A8

Thanks guys! Been doing this all for you and for those that we can save!

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Artanis said:

When we are done with the enemy we'll give you two badges, one for the devotion to the RTR's...

Good Work!

Thanks for still beliving on me HP HC! It REALLY means a lot. Even though ive been acting "strange" or have been *accidentally* trolling, spamming because im *too* exited or worried, putting words on others mouths only because i "remember" that they said that. So thank you a LOT for still beliving in me HP! :)

Look, I dont think its possible to do a full RTR that fast. It takes me about 20-25 minutes to finish. The one time repeat of the words if one is pressed for time seems a bit more likely but k.

Unless you talk like this dude that is, but I bet there is pauses between words for a reason and I think for the RTR its the same.
https://youtu.be/4X4Fy8YqysY?t=2m48s

Its a random video.

Artanis said:

That's pretty impressive. I'm into the few hundreds myself! Though, doing the full 9 reps for each vibration, the standard default ritual, takes me about 20-25 minutes on average, having timed myself. I've usually been doing 5-ish a day lately on average. Cramming into 3 hours at the rate I'd go I'd be able to do around 7-8. 25 full RTRs in 3 hours would be roughly... 7 minutes per RTR, I think? I got no idea how you're doing the full 9 for each vibration in 7 minutes also accounting for the blotting out and the affirmation, that's pretty damn enviable vibrating speed! Teach the class your secrets :D

Oy Vey! their dirty parasite egregore is running out of energy and they are desperate to try to collect more.

Apart from the quantity, quality also matters, you can try to do the RTR after raising your energies with meditations, you can also for example use the quintessence to give it more power and as long as you can do it in the hours of Saturn and Mars.
with these tips and this way doing it 2, 3 or 4 times a day can cause great damage.

Artanis said:

Very commendable! Thats great!!!

On another note though it has been stated before, that war effort achievements should be kept discreet. The enemy pries on our weaknesses and may use force to attack their most worthy enemies.

Of course we have great protection BUT, we must not be naive and claim that they have been fully drained of any power source. All in all to be careful what you reveal out in our forums.

Seeing as how the reverse Torah ritual uncurses all of us as individuals, does this mean when we do the final reverse Torah ritual, we could vibrate the words rather than just saying them? I'm thinking that if we were to vibrate these words, seeing as how you would vibrate a rune backwards to reverse its effect, they would generate more power and have a greater affect on reversing the curses put on all of our souls.

Also, would it be better to see this final reverse Torah ritual as a power meditation, further freeing our souls, while at the same time destroying Jewish tyranny?

Hail Satan

T.A.O.L. said:
Look, I dont think its possible to do a full RTR that fast. It takes me about 20-25 minutes to finish. The one time repeat of the words if one is pressed for time seems a bit more likely but k.

Unless you talk like this dude that is, but I bet there is pauses between words for a reason and I think for the RTR its the same.

Its a random video.

I also find that impossible, I take 18 or 19 minutes if I do the RTR only vibrating and cross out the letters without visualizing and doing it visualizing the letters disintegrating before crossing them takes me 24 or 25 minutes to complete the RTR.

Artanis said:
Thanks guys! Been doing this all for you and for those that we can save!

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Artanis said:

Good Work!

Thanks for still beliving on me HP HC! It REALLY means a lot. Even though ive been acting "strange" or have been *accidentally* trolling, spamming because im *too* exited or worried, putting words on others mouths only because i "remember" that they said that. So thank you a LOT for still beliving in me HP! :)

WOW. However you are figuring the math, you did the RTR for 3 hours. Thats awesome. We use to do a Ritual once a month or two. Before RTRs. Now this. Its just insane. I had no idea people were devoting so much into it like this. Awesome work to everyone.

Arcadia said:
Artanis said:

That's pretty impressive. I'm into the few hundreds myself! Though, doing the full 9 reps for each vibration, the standard default ritual, takes me about 20-25 minutes on average, having timed myself. I've usually been doing 5-ish a day lately on average. Cramming into 3 hours at the rate I'd go I'd be able to do around 7-8. 25 full RTRs in 3 hours would be roughly... 7 minutes per RTR, I think? I got no idea how you're doing the full 9 for each vibration in 7 minutes also accounting for the blotting out and the affirmation, that's pretty damn enviable vibrating speed! Teach the class your secrets :D

Well for example, like VAHT takes 2 seconds for me to vibrate full 9 times. Vahtvahtvaht... Its as fast as i can. But slow enough to know that i dont just mess them up. Like AID-AHTS: Not like AID-ATS, im doing them still slow enough to feel the words being vibrated right.

If you aren't already make sure to be going extra on your AoP meditations. Our RTRs is most likely stopping the enemy from using any energy they do raise to attack us but better safe than sorry.

hailourtruegod said:
If you aren't already make sure to be going extra on your AoP meditations. Our RTRs is most likely stopping the enemy from using any energy they do raise to attack us but better safe than sorry.

AoP is not just protecting you from enemy curses, but from many other things.

For example, one is less susceptible to diseases with powerful aura.

AoP is necessary overall.

Wotanwarrior said:
T.A.O.L. said:

Its a random video.

I also find that impossible, I take 18 or 19 minutes if I do the RTR only vibrating and cross out the letters without visualizing and doing it visualizing the letters disintegrating before crossing them takes me 24 or 25 minutes to complete the RTR.

ive been keeping a stopwatch on on my phone, when i do the RTR. It takes me about 7 mins to do the full thing. Energy raises not included. Im PRETTY fast at vibrating them. VAHT takes about 2 seconds :roll: When a longer one like AID-AHTS takes 4-5 seconds :roll:

I just did another RTR and did not ´rush` it and took my time. 10 mins. It still took me 10 mins to do it. If you guys take 18-25 mins... JEEZ. Its at least 10 seconds on each vibrated word :? Im not an expert regarding how to do this RTR or any other, but i think i can say that... You dont have to do it ´that` slowly?

Artanis said:
I just did another RTR and did not ´rush` it and took my time. 10 mins. It still took me 10 mins to do it. If you guys take 18-25 mins... JEEZ. Its at least 10 seconds on each vibrated word :? Im not an expert regarding how to do this RTR or any other, but i think i can say that... You dont have to do it ´that` slowly?
It's weird i do it pretty fast and it still takes me 20 minutes...at best 15.

Artanis said:

It takes me like 35 mins to do a ritual. I guess I go real slow lol.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Artanis said:

It takes me like 35 mins to do a ritual. I guess I go real slow lol.
You probabily do haha, it takes me 25 mins and I dont go super fast

It takes 7 minutes for me. I pronounce the words just as they are done by HP Maxine. I don't see any reason why it should be done differently than she does. Why would she do it like that if it's not meant to be done that way?

Larissa666 said:
hailourtruegod said:

I'm taking it you're speaking in general and adding to what I said but if not... I kno dees Larissa.

To everyone: SS should be doing extra protection nowadays as even HPS Maxine has said before.

We are their main target then it's the rest of the world. I just wanted to remind everyone to be doing extra because of this reason especially now that we our doing the Final RTR.

Hoodedcobra666 said:

2j8cau.jpg

"[We're] gonna fight them off. A seven (((nation army))) couldn't hold [us] back"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GYFJjwXtsU4

I think it would sound better if that's how it went. Lol

I really loved your introduction video on your yt account. It was definetly way better than the video I went to go watch to look up the lore behind Cobra Commader :lol:
And that's saying something since even that video made me realize how cool he is. All I have to say after watching it is that's it's really fitting for you. :) 7

PerfectionMagnumOpus said:
Seeing as how the reverse Torah ritual uncurses all of us as individuals, does this mean when we do the final reverse Torah ritual, we could vibrate the words rather than just saying them? I'm thinking that if we were to vibrate these words, seeing as how you would vibrate a rune backwards to reverse its effect, they would generate more power and have a greater affect on reversing the curses put on all of our souls.

Also, would it be better to see this final reverse Torah ritual as a power meditation, further freeing our souls, while at the same time destroying Jewish tyranny?

Hail Satan

PMO it says specifically to vibrate the hebrew. You are supposed to vibrate it by default. I vibrate RTRs a little bit faster than Sanskrit, but I also learn piano faster by playing each song at 2x speed, so vibrate it at the speed that draws the most power but never too fast or too slow.
Also, in a recent post HP said that the new RTRs do also count as a power meditation. You need to READ, man! READ, YOU KNOW, WITH YOUR BRAIN? Oops sorry for being asshole the enemy made me do it. No they didn't but read the last few RTR related posts all the way through in case you missed something else important.

Guys just follow the way HPS Maxine reads them on the audio. That's all there is to it. Its very simple and it works.

Artanis said:
Arcadia said:
Artanis said:

Well for example, like VAHT takes 2 seconds for me to vibrate full 9 times. Vahtvahtvaht... Its as fast as i can. But slow enough to know that i dont just mess them up. Like AID-AHTS: Not like AID-ATS, im doing them still slow enough to feel the words being vibrated right.

K lets do math then.
2s for short words.
5s for long words.

Total amount of words to vibrate once: 7+4+3+3+5+4+3+4+2+3+3+6+5+7+6+4+4+2+7+8+9+8 = 107 words

Amount of short words: 68 / 107
Amount of long words: 39 / 107

68 * 2s = 136s = 2 min 16 s
39 * 5s = 195s = 3 min 15 s (by the way I think shorter time for the word should be more accurate ~ 4s * 39 = 156s = 2 min 36s which together with the 2 min 16 still gives a time of 4 min 52 s PER ROUND of 1x word vibration)
Which gives a total of 5 min 33s for ONE ROUND.
Now the FULL RTR is 9 TIMES EACH WORD SINGLY. So 9 times 2 min 16 = 10 min 24 s PLUS 9 times 3 min 15 (2 min 36) = 29 min 15 s (23 min 24s).
Which together would be 10 min 24s plus 29 min 15s = 39 min 39s

Even if one was to count every word for 2 sec (which is probably more realistic) maths would be like this:
2s*107*9 = 1926 seconds which is divided by 60, Thirty-two <dot> one minute. (32.1 or 32 minutes and 6 seconds)
Which means everyone must be going faster than that and obviously this person is not doing like 9 times each word before moving to the next one.

A full RTR = 9 x 107 = 963 words fyi.

So.. lets say 7 minutes was accurate, how much time would then be given for one of the 963 words? 7 min = 350 seconds. 963/350 = 2,75 word a second. Not what I meant. lol. my bad.
350seconds/963 words = 0,363447559709242 second for one word of the 963.

If one had to blot out every single letter (there is 22 of them) and one is a bit clumsy and it takes 10s.. that would account for 220 seconds which would be 3 min and 40 seconds.

And then there is still the affirmation to do that takes one additional minute too.

Therefore, unless one is speaking like the video I send, this is not possible for most humans and I think you should reread the instructions.

Because the FULL FINAL RTR is 9 times each word written after the letter, every word after each letter, then blot, move to the next, repeat, till all is done.

The one time each word then blot is the SHORTENED VERSION FOR THOSE PRESSED FOR TIME = NOT FULL RTR.

hailourtruegod said:
Larissa666 said:
hailourtruegod said:

I'm taking it you're speaking in general and adding to what I said but if not... I kno dees Larissa.

To everyone: SS should be doing extra protection nowadays as even HPS Maxine has said before.

We are their main target then it's the rest of the world. I just wanted to remind everyone to be doing extra because of this reason especially now that we our doing the Final RTR.

I noticed the affirmation given on the AoP page also from the beginner meditation section felt like either it was spreading itself too thin, or something. So it was very soon after starting aops that I changed the affirmation into something more suiting for me.
Still using the same method of breathing in energy and affirming to build a strong aura only the affirmation after is different.

hailourtruegod said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:

2j8cau.jpg

"[We're] gonna fight them off. A seven (((nation army))) couldn't hold [us] back"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GYFJjwXtsU4

I think it would sound better if that's how it went. Lol

I really loved your introduction video on your yt account. It was definetly way better than the video I went to go watch to look up the lore behind Cobra Commader :lol:
And that's saying something since even that video made me realize how cool he is. All I have to say after watching it is that's it's really fitting for you. :) 7

First of all, that is a very cool picture Hp Hoodedcobra.
And yeah I didn't understand it either why you would pick that. So I've looked up the series and have been watching some episodes here and there just to understand for myself. (intro song sucks though)

Secondly, I remember people saying that 'often may have had sympathy or chosen the evil side' about movies and stuff out there, and like literally except for probably about twice, I wasn't like that. (brainwashing people to obey and not be stupid runts to insult each other was one of them but.. waste of time and energy and wasn't even doing it for world domination. Just wanted that trash to stop)
Also because the things I watched were so.. stupid and insane, that there was no doubt about it most likely.
So no, I never really felt like 'darth vader was good' or thought 'he is good' but I did think they may have had a point.
The messaging in those movies are sometimes more sublimal, if one has been going to a xian school, they aren't that apparent at all.

More so, with the feeling something is wrong, in a story book with stories of grimm or something (not sure who they were) and frequently it'd have similar stories that went like.. 'this prince freed a princess but then he didn't listen to her and went and ate/did something she warned him against, then he was bewitched by a witch whom stole him away or turned him into a kind of animal. The princess said to herself that she would wait for him to return. A decade later he returned."
Crap like that. All the time.
Or this part, from a listeningbook I heard when I was a kid "<girl name> walked downstairs into the cellar to fetch father some ale. But when she got down there she noticed a hook in the wall and she thought by herself 'oh what if <male name> and me had a kid and I'd send it down to fetch beer for father and the hook would fall down then the child would get hurt and die'. Then she sat down on the stairs and wept. After some time mother said <girl name> is taking rather long to get the beer, <name> could you walk downstairs and get some beer? And when <name> walked downstairs to fetch some beer he saw <girl name> weeping on the stairs and he asked what is wrong and she told him 'well that hook up there and if I have kids with <male name> and I send it down to fetch beer here and that hook falls down on its head and it'd die.' and then he sat down as well weeping too.
And that girl name was referred to as 'smart <girl name>' inside the entire listening book.

I mean its a book for kids but seriously.. wth?

If my dearest was turned into something I'd do anything to get him back not sit in some tower like ... I'd probably even go there and drag the person out of there by his/her shirt or I'd just be like 'bye stupid Im done with you Ill move on to someone better'.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back