Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why Race Mixing Happens

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Man is not very different than any other animal but only because he has soul and intelligence.

Unlike animals, man does posess the ability to see in the far future. Many races and many individuals do not really posess this ability, which is fundamental of human survival.

However like animals, man can likewise act like one. Indeed man can sink lower than many animals on the animal kingdom. One example is humans are the only animals who in their blind need to populate, or overconsume their own living environment kill it. This is a similarity with only one species of life. A virus. A virus does the same thing to a living body in which it lives.

Ancient people did not cause anything of the above in any reasonable extent for the situation to mean a very threat to our existence.

Modern humans empowered by technology, blided more than ever spiritually, and stupified intellectually to the lowest standards imposed by the jewish worldwide mental stranglehold, do indeed act like viruses. This is a sad situation.

Thing is with all species that have any basic compatibility of genes, race mixing can actually happen. Why? Because the continuation of life in situations where lack of resources or intelligence is concerned, man is hopelessly trying to further the life of his species.

Think of it that way. Many people would like to drink water that would kill them the next day rather than die of thirst today.

Similarly many species like dogs on whom we humans have developed for specific purposes have been mixed to fit our own ends. This is the truth for plants and many other species.

Normally when dogs have the ability to select mates, they do not select blind, sick, or very different dogs. However if you lock them in a cage on mating season, or enforce the situation, breeding can happen.

The same situation is done with those that are on top of this planet, and they want to create a slave race. They ship people to different countries, and we are locked in a similar digital and mental cahe of enforced media race mixing propaganda which is merciless. Like the dogs above.

Even then the people who choose to race mix are way less than the people who choose not to. This tendency of nature is criminalized by these lunatics and slavers. Think of how you will curse at dogs in a cage who do not want to race mix. In the case of dogs you can do horny vrility injections, in the case of living humans we have use of financial force, intensive propaganda, and all sorts of other pressures.

Nobody asked us what kind of people they would like to be in the future. Developed Africans? Great Whites? Proud Asians?

Who gives a shit really of the jews ruling?
The jews practice their own eugenics and racial purity policy to keep themselves safe and sound as an indentifiable race.

So why should they care about the opinion of others? It's all cattle. Does anyone ask a pig or swine or dog about policies of bastardizations imposed upon them?

Humans also are born beautiful and attractive in all races, sexy or appealing. It has been documented we have as humans an understanding of what it means to be beautiful. Universal qualities like beauty or intelligence are understood and admired by all humans. And can create attractions.

Attraction can be equally dumb as any person having it. Or it can be the most intelligent and beautiful thing in the world. Given the nature of many, there are people who consider it healthy and normal to prey on children or have sex with birds.

So in contrast to the above race mixing doesn't seem all that illogical or strange where humans are concerned. It can happen.

The jews have projected powerfully race mixing as fun, new, inventive, or whatever. This is like cigarettes it's all marketing. Actually race mixing is and has been a characteristic of the past in history, one that someone would expect that after maturation of people would eventually disappear.

Also many race mixers just state this is because they do not see race but a person that accepts them. Whatever mates. Aren't there other people in the hundreds or billions of your race that would accept you? There are. Excuses all the time. Excuses coming from guilt basically

Whole great empires have perished because of this falsely presented as "new" trend of incessant race mixing. The jews know this and mention is as explicitly as it gets in their writings. Their culture is nothing but a series of "REMAIN CLEAN AND BASTARDIZE THE OTHER NATIONS TO RULE OVER THEM".

This they have achieved to an extent where the results are felt and are life threatening for the different species of this planet. Socially the manifestations are even worse.

You have people living on top of glorious civilizations today and being total savages and dumb compared to their "ancestors". This is because, except of social and outward causes, the internal characteristics of race that made greatness have given in.

In modern society mixing the races together has had only one outcome. Instead of people seeing themselves as part of a whole, all sense of distinction amongst the shitty sameness mass has become more paramount. This is why you have self regulating Asian neighborhoods, Italian neighborhoods, Black neighborhoods and so forth.

In Brazil what you have is too much race mixing which since people are not related biologically all that much, empathy has tragically decreased. Since the jews also have ruined Brazil financially, this creates of a devastating combination. "Every little bit counts when ruining the goyim!".

Many people in chase of these living qualities will relate to anyone simply for whatever reason. Some people are struck over this way too much and this is also culture based.

The story of mankind is the one of controlling our drives. Wait no. The story of mankind until now is that of largely being in complete oblivion of our drives and following them exactly like animals.

For example many races have not controlled anger on their own creative energy. They would rather kill someone out of temporary hatred.

If we have 4 people in a place, someone can get angry and bust the other's head with a rock. While this will satisfy the anger of this human, on the long term, it can spell the end of themselves as a species.

But people do not care for this either. With similar drives and by being affected of "muh orgasm" some people just incessantly race mix, putting them in hierarchy of intelligence lower than cattle animals.

I have happened to see how dog breeders who that have this job do it. The striking majority of dogs does not want to race mix or feels attracted by other types of dogs, even if put in prison confinement in mating season.

Due to the complexity of the human mind many people resort to race mixing for other reasons.

A white person hates themselves, they spend their life burning in Solarium, and they just go and disappear their genetics by mating with foreign races and producing offspring that does not even resemble them.

As Muhammad Ali stated any intelligent person would want their kids to look like them. Any dumb person whose Christian self hate has reached critical proportions wants to disappear and assimilate in what they perceive as good and worthwhile to live. Similarly there are Blacks who hopelessly try to "Whiten up" in order to become what Jewish Brainwashing has been putting in their head is the optimal.

I have also came to know some weak white women who just have sex with all sorts of inferior individuals out of mercy for 3rd world "tortured by life" invaders. These mother Theresa Dumbos will be rewarded with the mortal weakening of their offspring. Again we have nothing more than Christianity at play. Christianity has steeped so deep in the heads of some people that it no longer needs to be around. It has become a soul pestillence taking different forms.

Lastly there is nothing magical about race mixing. Just the generation of people who will after centuries all look the same and will have inherited a stagnated and same internal makeup that is so similar that will actually be the same everywhere on the planet.

Even race mixed people just do not present the "diversity" that we were all promised. Just amother empty and troublesome process by jews, what's new?

What's new is in the pursuit of this artificial process undesirable (By the jew world order) races are going extinct. And that's it.

The people who are supposedly so "diverse" just look like specific races all over again, until this process continues and then anything returns back to the "desired new normal" that jews have envisioned.

A person can have 7 nationalities in the US after so much mixing and still look african for example. Wasted time. Why sacrifice one parent from every generation to just literally come at the same spot you were (and even better than before) all over again?

Just to extinct undesirables.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

The Jews created the concept of turning race mixing into a global religion with their evil Bible its right in the New Testament and the Jewish created schemes to promote race mixing in a secular society are just secularization of the same fucking Bible garbage. Yet in Israel the Jews don't mix they enforce this with laws and even force Gentile foreign workers [the Jews important them to do manual labour as they don't do this] to sign legal documents pledging not to race mix with Jewish women. And they have armed Jew race gangs beating up any Gentile on the streets even suspected of trying to date a Jew all this done with the consent of the Police and government.

The reason the Jews tell us all to Race mix and our Racial identities are meaningless is because this is Jewish racism and supremacism towards Gentiles. All us Gentiles are just cattle put here to be the animals of the only Human race on earth the Jews. As the Jewish holy books state. Your all one race Goy....The cattle of the Jews race....

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Also many race mixers just state this is because they do not see race but a person that accepts them. Whatever mates. Aren't there other people in the hundreds or billions of your race that would accept you? There are. Excuses all the time. Excuses coming from guilt basically
"What does it matter when two people of X and Y love each other?" and "Love is love".

A white person hates themselves, they spend their life burning in Solarium, and they just go and disappear their genetics by mating with foreign races and producing offspring that does not even resemble them.
The kikedashitan was in the news (again) recently. It and its child were being trolled online. The child looks rather darker-skinned than its jew mum does. I saw a comment which said the child is beautiful, cute, the usual things. Of course, if people don't know, then they think this kike and its family are White. It's a promotion of anti-White and anti-Gentile racism. Anti-White specifically because we are the smallest indigenous Race on this Planet (the kike is the smallest race, but it doesn't belong on this Planet), so if each White individual mixed with non-Whites - either just Asians only or Blacks only - then we'd be extinct long before the Asians/Blacks. The same with White-looking jew "prince" harry and non-White-looking jew megham-and-pork.

HP Mageson666 said:
The Jews created the concept of turning race mixing into a global religion with their evil Bible
I once heard a preacher saying to youth that because we are supposed to be "the bride of 'christ'" (including males...transvestism, hey?) that "jesus" wants - and this is a quote which it said - "a fat, multi-coloured bride". I repeated this to an adult xian with children, and they said that they wouldn't be letting their children in that preacher's preaches, and that they would be having a word with that preacher. They said it jokingly, though, and never did.

I don‘t really get why people want to have Kids with different races.
For me if a girl is too black She isn‘t appealing to me anymore.
Its just like you said, you want your Kids to look like you lol.

That makes me curious though, what about if you just to have sex with the member of the different race but not birth any children? Is there any negative implications when it comes to mingling with other races but not going "all" the way with them? I remember there used to be a sermon or post regarding how each race has its own collective soul and that during sex, the fluids exchanged are the material representation of the racial soul and if the 2 are incompatible (different races) then it weakens the persons soul whole. I am not sure if that was correct or atleast close to correct, but if anyone could expand on this, I would appreciate it wholesomely.

NinRick said:
I don‘t really get why people want to have Kids with different races.
For me if a girl is too black She isn‘t appealing to me anymore.
Its just like you said, you want your Kids to look like you lol.

Some people feel like they suck so they don't wanna see anyone like them ever again walking the planet, they think they are that bad.

So they have some random kids they can't even relate to either, and may even turn out to hate them.

Hesiod or someone else wrote that in the decadent era of the bronze people in contrast to the era of the silver and the gold people (the Kali Yuga perception of the Ancient Greeks), the 'son did not resemble the father', and that 'women gave birth to kids that did not resemble them or their parent'.

Zygisrko said:
That makes me curious though, what about if you just to have sex with the member of the different race but not birth any children? Is there any negative implications when it comes to mingling with other races but not going "all" the way with them? I remember there used to be a sermon or post regarding how each race has its own collective soul and that during sex, the fluids exchanged are the material representation of the racial soul and if the 2 are incompatible (different races) then it weakens the persons soul whole. I am not sure if that was correct or atleast close to correct, but if anyone could expand on this, I would appreciate it wholesomely.

I will tell you what happens in this 'mysterious' and 'taboo' thing.

Anything that happens in any other sexual relation. Exchange, possible bonding, and more exchange.

I doubt I wrote something exactly as you state here. But what happens is just exchange. Let's leave it at that because people will think if you wear a big condom or something else, since it's just fluids, that's it. But it's nowhere close to any 'fluid'.

The act of sexual union is a union of spirit, to one level or another. One can be totally oblivious to this but it still happens. This has to do with the chakras, the aura, and the spirit. The people whom we spend time with we also exchange.

There are people who have sex with drug addicts and then in some cases become addicts themselves. This doesn't happen because somehow heroin did transfer from fluids, but because they started absorbing the habits of the other person, and had exchange.

You cannot "fuck" something and not build any emotion or attraction towards the object (or the person, but well since many people just see different colored meat as 'fun' lets just say object) that you are getting laid with. Even the most sociopathic people after engaging in sex over and over with something they build some sort of emotional attraction over them.

These attractions create links, and these connections create transfers.

There IS a connection, and also, this connection can have numerous manifestations. Also irrespective of what people think consciously, the unconscious mind doesn't really make many distinctions. There is also another person or persons on the other end whom one doesn't know their own dreams or ambitions about this supposed 'superficial' relationship.

Many superficial one night stands have ended up in lifelong responsibilities with offspring that magically resulted out of nowhere.

The easiest drive to derail into race mixing is not any superior drive but the simple sex drive that everything in the animal kingdom has. So everything begins with sexual attraction.

Offspring is like a finality level of a relationship. Sex and sexual attraction is a beginning and bonding stage throughout it.

Nowadays humanity is so clever they go from beginning to end in 5 minutes and they then ask themselves why the US is like number one in divorce worldwide somehow.

FancyMancy said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
"What does it matter when two people of X and Y love each other?" and "Love is love".

The kikedashitan was in the news (again) recently. It and its child were being trolled online. The child looks rather darker-skinned than its jew mum does. I saw a comment which said the child is beautiful, cute, the usual things. Of course, if people don't know, then they think this kike and its family are White. It's a promotion of anti-White and anti-Gentile racism. Anti-White specifically because we are the smallest indigenous Race on this Planet (the kike is the smallest race, but it doesn't belong on this Planet), so if each White individual mixed with non-Whites - either just Asians only or Blacks only - then we'd be extinct long before the Asians/Blacks. The same with White-looking jew "prince" harry and non-White-looking jew megham-and-pork.

HP Mageson666 said:
The Jews created the concept of turning race mixing into a global religion with their evil Bible
I once heard a preacher saying to youth that because we are supposed to be "the bride of 'christ'" (including males...transvestism, hey?) that "jesus" wants - and this is a quote which it said - "a fat, multi-coloured bride". I repeated this to an adult xian with children, and they said that they wouldn't be letting their children in that preacher's preaches, and that they would be having a word with that preacher. They said it jokingly, though, and never did.

Have you ever noticed that most rich people are Christian? This is because Christianity originally allowed one to deceive non-Christians for whatever reasons. This is, I suspect, why it appeals to the upper class who mostly are for-profit type business peoples and professionals. I can cite many, many examples of the upper classes both historically and in present that were Christian and I suspect it is because it validates their scams.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Zygisrko said:
Try this -

1. get 2 strips of brown tape,
  2. put them sticky side facing to each other and let them stick to each other,
  3. try pulling them apart intact fully

This is your Soul, and that of the person you sleep with (or soul if it is a jew).

With the links; attachments; connections; and exchanges, that, surely, is a reason why Priestesses (and I presume Priests) are the ones to be the Ladies/Gentlemen of the Night* in the local/any Brothels.

Number one in divorce worldwide - meaning among christians? I heard christian divorce is greater than non-christian divorce.

*Is there a designated, respectful term, other than "prostitute" or "gigolo" or "whore"/"slut", etc.? I didn't know what to call them, hence why I chose "Ladies/Gentlemen of the Night". Perhaps they would be Incubi/Succubi in Physical form, as opposed to merely Astrally?

NaziMan12 said:
Have you ever noticed that most rich people are Christian?
Erm... yes. Very, very much so. Check my posts for pictures of dirty preachers who have too much money, and check my posts for >£€$¥1 144 000 000 000/year, and how extremely rich the vatican/the current "the" pope is, preyin-- I meant praying for Children who are starving to death, while it holds its sold gold cross, sitting in its solid gold throne, wanking over priests raping Children. (The last part I don't think I said in that context before, but it still applies.)

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Zygisrko said:

Anything that happens in any other sexual relation. Exchange, possible bonding, and more exchange.

I doubt I wrote something exactly as you state here. But what happens is just exchange. Let's leave it at that because people will think if you wear a big condom or something else, since it's just fluids, that's it. But it's nowhere close to any 'fluid'.

The act of sexual union is a union of spirit, to one level or another. One can be totally oblivious to this but it still happens. This has to do with the chakras, the aura, and the spirit. The people whom we spend time with we also exchange.

There are people who have sex with drug addicts and then in some cases become addicts themselves. This doesn't happen because somehow heroin did transfer from fluids, but because they started absorbing the habits of the other person, and had exchange.

You cannot "fuck" something and not build any emotion or attraction towards the object (or the person, but well since many people just see different colored meat as 'fun' lets just say object) that you are getting laid with. Even the most sociopathic people after engaging in sex over and over with something they build some sort of emotional attraction over them.

There IS a connection, and also, this connection can have numerous manifestations. Also irrespective of what people think consciously, the unconscious mind doesn't really make many distinctions. There is also another person or persons on the other end whom one doesn't know their own dreams or ambitions about this supposed 'superficial' relationship.

Many superficial one night stands have ended up in lifelong responsibilities with offspring that magically resulted out of nowhere.

The easiest drive to derail into race mixing is not any superior drive but the simple sex drive that everything in the animal kingdom has. So everything begins with sexual attraction.

Offspring is like a finality level of a relationship. Sex and sexual attraction is a beginning and bonding stage throughout it.

Nowadays humanity is so clever they go from beginning to end in 5 minutes and they then ask themselves why the US is like number one in divorce worldwide somehow.

Ahh okay so what I was thinking was true is true. It wasn't more about the 'fluids' that I was kind of trying to get at, it was more like as though if the sexual union of 2 members of the different race were to clash and cause issues. Which you pointed out was that the consistent issue is the birth of a mixed raced baby. The fluids stuff was just more like on the thought of "If a white girl gave an asian guy a blowjob, would that be mix racing or harmful?", along those lines was what I wanted to get at.

Zygisrko said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
Zygisrko said:

Ahh okay so what I was thinking was true is true. It wasn't more about the 'fluids' that I was kind of trying to get at, it was more like as though if the sexual union of 2 members of the different race were to clash and cause issues. Which you pointed out was that the consistent issue is the birth of a mixed raced baby. The fluids stuff was just more like on the thought of "If a white girl gave an asian guy a blowjob, would that be mix racing or harmful?", along those lines was what I wanted to get at.

The souls who contribute on the downfall of the planet, even unconsciously, will be punished for their actions.

"Oh it was just a blowjob, come on". And these 1 million hypothetical blowjobs created a quarter million babies down the line, and one hundred thousand left wives or rotten relations where there could be incompatibility and abuse. And the quarter million babies created more of the communist condition of race mixing. Then we had some blacks and arabs and we had some blowjobs here, and some blowjobs here.

And the communist condition a hundred years from now created nice gulags for this "new race" to live in and eat their own shit by jews. And how it all begins?

From a little innocent fluid exchange once upon a time.

Just some pointless misplaced fun. And a little more dwelling in it. And keeping it like that for some time.

Our actions have reverberations on the cosmic structure.

Then five lifetimes later maybe if this woman finds herself in a gulag as cattle she can know how she contributed to this "vibrant reality". Aside with her loved hypothetical mate, they will be wonderful neutered cattle for the jews, what a happy end.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back