On Knowledge Being Free

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: High Priest Jake Carlson, HP Mageson666

HP Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1548

On Knowledge Being Free

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:58 pm

In the Joy of Satan we have always given out spirirtual knowledge for free. This is because the Gods will it that way, for humanity to know how to advance without having to pay copious amounts of wealth.

In the past of the jewtrix, any spirituality was only accessible to the wealthy and namely the jews. Now we have changed this.

Imagine going 10 or 20 lifetimes without cleaning your aura once. Would you feel like a walking sewer or not? The dangers here are extreme. It puts your very soul in a threatening life situation.

However many people, do not understand what it means that something like that is free.

It is not free because it is of a low quality, but free because the "cost" of the information is beyond and higher of possible estimation. So it's kept free. In other words, this knowledge is invaluable.

Many people do treat spiritual knowledge like a free tester meal from Mac Donalds. If there was ever such a thing since even for this tasty cancer people always pay.

They desecrate it. Then, they corrupt it. Then, they do the other thing which is to steal it and monetize it.

I have lost track over the years of the people who have ripped from the JoS, and tried to make some shekel from it, or who, alternatively, have given nothing back. Also, to add insult to injury, they give us a bad rep and not even advertise us or out us in the sources. There is not one shekel out of this, just human understanding.

Satan does not demand money as he is not the God of the shekel like Ha-Shekel or Jokehover. But Satan requires advancement, self betterment, promotion to the agenda, and to help other humans escape this mortal prison. He gives everything for free, however, people for centuries have only came to Satan with two things:

1. More demands.
2. More ungreatfulness.

I have seen this with people. You know things that "goy kings" would give all their fortunes to have, and yet, one keeps demanding from the Gods, and doesn't do their end of the ETHICAL part of the deal.

When these demands of dumb monkeys were not met, people also became even vengeful to the Gods. This is clearly sickening.

There are jews who charge 600$ per month for a course that lasts 12 months to end up to...to teach simple things like cleaning your aura. There are hindus in the east who live in mansions in poverty ridden countries. Whole countries and villages get there and they maintain these mansions of these worthless and dubious spiritual teachers, who do nothing really for humanity.

If anyone has been to the Vatican, the house of child rapists, they know what "wealth" means. And useleness of religion, too. Ironically these idiots call Satan the God of this material world.

Satan and the Gods on the other hand, do not get anything in particular for a very long time. If the Gods need anything then these things are simple, they need us to facilitate and put our effort and time in waking other people up. There are people who are lazy to even do spiritial warfare. Even like basic things.

Is this how you treat a Father who has given everything to you? And charlatans in the east get monuments built upon their name?

I write this because it has been said before knowledge is free. Yes. Nobody charges. But where one's conscience is concerned, one must return a favor. Giving and taking
are fundamental parts of existence.

There are wonderful Demons who come and help and assist us. Who are vigilant for our safety. And we are on the inferior part of this relation. And some people do not do let's say an RTR or give back to them?

Absolutely shameful.

On the other hand, christians have all their money, and literal soul ripped into a battery. They live and exist as fuel for the jewish agenda. And they ironically willingly give anything.

How fucking stupendous is that?

To become a true friend of the Gods, one must learn to give back to them and in the things they want promoted. This is warfare, enlightenment of the world somehow, and your own self advancement.

Those who only care about themselves are of no importance to Satan.

If we want to revolutionize this world, we must also revolutionize the destroyed and ridden relations between giving and taking. First on our midst and to the Gods, then to our societies and world at large.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 656
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby HailMotherLilith » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:44 pm

Thank you High Priest Hooded Cobra 666!

This has helped me so much!!! :D

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!!
HAIL TO ALL OF OUR TRUE GODS OF DUAT!!!
SEIG HEIL!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

User avatar
HerrKammler
Posts: 3

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby HerrKammler » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:07 pm

@Hoodedcobra666
@Mageson666

Hello
What is your point of view regarding abortion? Thank you.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2397

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:35 am

Abortion is best left to the right of the woman. Most women would not be there unless there was a serious reason as to why. With social and economic improvement it will bring the rates of abortion down. I once knew a woman who had an abortion when she was young. She was nearly with no money her boyfriend beat on her and then left out the door with her pregnant and her family was of no help. That is the unfortunate reality of life for some people. They are pushed into a corner with no help or support.



HerrKammler wrote:@Hoodedcobra666
@Mageson666

Hello
What is your point of view regarding abortion? Thank you.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2397

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:22 am

With Reiki the costs of the levels are hundreds of dollars and the third level was originally thousands of dollars.

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 464

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby Wotanwarrior » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:16 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:With Reiki the costs of the levels are hundreds of dollars and the third level was originally thousands of dollars.


On one occasion, years ago I went to a seminary given about healing and the guy said that the key was to connect with the ocean of universal love and channel this with the help of the angels teachers, I left there angry saying "this is the same bullshit as going to a church"
"I want my children and my people to call me by my real name" Astarte


Image

User avatar
JayBrandon1488666
Posts: 12
Contact:

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby JayBrandon1488666 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:12 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:In the Joy of Satan we have always given out spirirtual knowledge for free. This is because the Gods will it that way, for humanity to know how to advance without having to pay copious amounts of wealth.

In the past of the jewtrix, any spirituality was only accessible to the wealthy and namely the jews. Now we have changed this.

Imagine going 10 or 20 lifetimes without cleaning your aura once. Would you feel like a walking sewer or not? The dangers here are extreme. It puts your very soul in a threatening life situation.

However many people, do not understand what it means that something like that is free.

It is not free because it is of a low quality, but free because the "cost" of the information is beyond and higher of possible estimation. So it's kept free. In other words, this knowledge is invaluable.

Many people do treat spiritual knowledge like a free tester meal from Mac Donalds. If there was ever such a thing since even for this tasty cancer people always pay.

They desecrate it. Then, they corrupt it. Then, they do the other thing which is to steal it and monetize it.

I have lost track over the years of the people who have ripped from the JoS, and tried to make some shekel from it, or who, alternatively, have given nothing back. Also, to add insult to injury, they give us a bad rep and not even advertise us or out us in the sources. There is not one shekel out of this, just human understanding.

Satan does not demand money as he is not the God of the shekel like Ha-Shekel or Jokehover. But Satan requires advancement, self betterment, promotion to the agenda, and to help other humans escape this mortal prison. He gives everything for free, however, people for centuries have only came to Satan with two things:

1. More demands.
2. More ungreatfulness.

I have seen this with people. You know things that "goy kings" would give all their fortunes to have, and yet, one keeps demanding from the Gods, and doesn't do their end of the ETHICAL part of the deal.

When these demands of dumb monkeys were not met, people also became even vengeful to the Gods. This is clearly sickening.

There are jews who charge 600$ per month for a course that lasts 12 months to end up to...to teach simple things like cleaning your aura. There are hindus in the east who live in mansions in poverty ridden countries. Whole countries and villages get there and they maintain these mansions of these worthless and dubious spiritual teachers, who do nothing really for humanity.

If anyone has been to the Vatican, the house of child rapists, they know what "wealth" means. And useleness of religion, too. Ironically these idiots call Satan the God of this material world.

Satan and the Gods on the other hand, do not get anything in particular for a very long time. If the Gods need anything then these things are simple, they need us to facilitate and put our effort and time in waking other people up. There are people who are lazy to even do spiritial warfare. Even like basic things.

Is this how you treat a Father who has given everything to you? And charlatans in the east get monuments built upon their name?

I write this because it has been said before knowledge is free. Yes. Nobody charges. But where one's conscience is concerned, one must return a favor. Giving and taking
are fundamental parts of existence.

There are wonderful Demons who come and help and assist us. Who are vigilant for our safety. And we are on the inferior part of this relation. And some people do not do let's say an RTR or give back to them?

Absolutely shameful.

On the other hand, christians have all their money, and literal soul ripped into a battery. They live and exist as fuel for the jewish agenda. And they ironically willingly give anything.

How fucking stupendous is that?

To become a true friend of the Gods, one must learn to give back to them and in the things they want promoted. This is warfare, enlightenment of the world somehow, and your own self advancement.

Those who only care about themselves are of no importance to Satan.

If we want to revolutionize this world, we must also revolutionize the destroyed and ridden relations between giving and taking. First on our midst and to the Gods, then to our societies and world at large.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666




Push the word on twitter SS

Like post this or something - every day repost it

Occult:
joyofsatan.org

http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/

http://www.kabbalahexposed.com


Ritual
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/Final.RTR.htm

Curse Reversal
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11566

Hail Satan!

User avatar
HerrKammler
Posts: 3

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby HerrKammler » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:32 pm

Here i my country behind all the abortion-movment are the most Jews and Freemasons.
Also planned parenthood is moving a lot of shekel behind the scene...
Also all this Feminists-movements have all jewish roots. I doubt that something good can came out of a jewish mind.

HP Mageson666 wrote:Abortion is best left to the right of the woman. Most women would not be there unless there was a serious reason as to why. With social and economic improvement it will bring the rates of abortion down. I once knew a woman who had an abortion when she was young. She was nearly with no money her boyfriend beat on her and then left out the door with her pregnant and her family was of no help. That is the unfortunate reality of life for some people. They are pushed into a corner with no help or support.



HerrKammler wrote:@Hoodedcobra666
@Mageson666

Hello
What is your point of view regarding abortion? Thank you.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2397

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:55 pm

Feminists don't all have Jewish roots, Gentile women decided they didn't want to be cattle property of men like the Jewish bible states. The right to abortion is a quality of life issue for women and a public health issue for society. Before it was legalized thousands of women were dying and becoming sterile from the effects of back alley abortion mills. Do you want to kick them back into that situation...… Because that is what it comes down to. Many of these children would be born into dire situations of abuse, neglect and poverty and wind up with trauma from this. And go on to fill the prisons and rehab wards.


Charles Manson was the product of such a typical case. The situation is bigger when it comes to the structural issues around abortion. Then the Jews take over everything and Jew it. If the Jews had not of held back society with Christianity and their other controls things would be different and Abortion would not be in such high demand.




HerrKammler wrote:Here i my country behind all the abortion-movment are the most Jews and Freemasons.
Also planned parenthood is moving a lot of shekel behind the scene...
Also all this Feminists-movements have all jewish roots. I doubt that something good can came out of a jewish mind.

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 574
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby Egon » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:13 pm

Funny thing is Israel has one of the most liberal laws on abortion in the world. Point it to every pro-Israel cucks who preach "muh life deffense and morals" and believe a book where infanticide of non-Jewsish kids is encouraged all the time.

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 545
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby Lydia » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:04 pm

Abortion existed before the jews arrived, our Gods such as Lilith are pro-choice. If it isn't the right time to have a baby, there need to be options. Many women have died giving birth as well, it isn't some easy and simple task, and not all women are automatically able to make the huge sacrifice in their lives for the next 18 years. This is not to make raising children seem like a burden, but it is a huge responsibility that anti-abortion people seem to neglect to acknowledge.

Feminism came about as a natural reaction to christianity, looking at the planetary transits at that time it was fated to happen. The jews made it go in their direction though to ruin women and the family unit. Before christianity, women had equal rights to men, and the right to live up to their potential. Because of christianity, women had no rights to their children, no rights to protect them from abuse or rape, could be forced to marry a man they did not want to, had minimal (if any) education, and so on. We are against feminism in the jewish sense, but like our Goddesses, we are not inferior cattle.
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

User avatar
HauptSturm
Posts: 271

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby HauptSturm » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:15 pm

I was born with defects. In Greece 2000 years ago, if a child was defective, they'd be thrown off a cliff.... But I support abortion. But I'm not going to get into that. I could have been reincarnated into a better body one year later, who knows... But I am glad that I was born in this body despite defects because I can do what little I can for Satan and that's all that matters. Hail Satan!
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

User avatar
HauptSturm
Posts: 271

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby HauptSturm » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:30 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Abortion is best left to the right of the woman. Most women would not be there unless there was a serious reason as to why. With social and economic improvement it will bring the rates of abortion down. I once knew a woman who had an abortion when she was young. She was nearly with no money her boyfriend beat on her and then left out the door with her pregnant and her family was of no help. That is the unfortunate reality of life for some people. They are pushed into a corner with no help or support.

Christians always try to take advantage of these people. Homeless people especially. I remember a story, the christians in charge of the homeless shelter said you are playing your guitar too much. You cannot play guitar. He said fuck you and left. Good on him. This happens to Pregnant women as well. They are forced to get into church culture as a way to adapt to their pregnancy. It's pretty sad. If only there were a Pagan alternative. I always see billboards of christian filth saying "she chose life" usually a white woman with a black baby on the billboard...
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 335

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby T.A.O.L. » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:04 pm

Lydia wrote:Abortion existed before the jews arrived, our Gods such as Lilith are pro-choice. If it isn't the right time to have a baby, there need to be options. Many women have died giving birth as well, it isn't some easy and simple task, and not all women are automatically able to make the huge sacrifice in their lives for the next 18 years. This is not to make raising children seem like a burden, but it is a huge responsibility that anti-abortion people seem to neglect to acknowledge.

Feminism came about as a natural reaction to christianity, looking at the planetary transits at that time it was fated to happen. The jews made it go in their direction though to ruin women and the family unit. Before christianity, women had equal rights to men, and the right to live up to their potential. Because of christianity, women had no rights to their children, no rights to protect them from abuse or rape, could be forced to marry a man they did not want to, had minimal (if any) education, and so on. We are against feminism in the jewish sense, but like our Goddesses, we are not inferior cattle.


I have seen some videos about a woman painting freckles on their faces.. Or a mole as a 'beauty mark' with make-up.. I dont get this.

Now Im being told to put on a bra with loads of padding because I dont look like a woman according to her because I dont have a lot of bosom ...

To me it just seems like you do that to either get people to look at you or to.. Something else or.. It just seems unnatural to me to be honest :s

Is it even normal for an SS from a "beauty" side of view to wear bras??
Sometimes you don't instantly realize what you read.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2397

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:58 am

I don't know where xians are getting the anti abortion stance from. The Bible has instruction in it for abortion and insane evil shit like orders to bash children against rocks till they are dead and this makes their god happy. Not to mention child sacrifice in the old testiment to their false god Yahweh.


Even when they protest they just prove they never read their own evil book.

HauptSturm wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Abortion is best left to the right of the woman. Most women would not be there unless there was a serious reason as to why. With social and economic improvement it will bring the rates of abortion down. I once knew a woman who had an abortion when she was young. She was nearly with no money her boyfriend beat on her and then left out the door with her pregnant and her family was of no help. That is the unfortunate reality of life for some people. They are pushed into a corner with no help or support.

Christians always try to take advantage of these people. Homeless people especially. I remember a story, the christians in charge of the homeless shelter said you are playing your guitar too much. You cannot play guitar. He said fuck you and left. Good on him. This happens to Pregnant women as well. They are forced to get into church culture as a way to adapt to their pregnancy. It's pretty sad. If only there were a Pagan alternative. I always see billboards of christian filth saying "she chose life" usually a white woman with a black baby on the billboard...

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 279
Location: Mobile Task Force Unit Epsilon-11
Contact:

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby Poweredbythesun » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:03 am

Wotanwarrior wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:With Reiki the costs of the levels are hundreds of dollars and the third level was originally thousands of dollars.


On one occasion, years ago I went to a seminary given about healing and the guy said that the key was to connect with the ocean of universal love and channel this with the help of the angels teachers, I left there angry saying "this is the same bullshit as going to a church"


Exactly, I had the exact same experience a year ago. Though I was new, and was not aware it was angel magic until after the fact. Even through it though, my GD guided me past the corruption, and showed me what can and will be.

Stick to the knowledge provided on the JoS website, seeking shortcuts can cost you dearly, and waste time, or even stunt spiritual advancement. That's what happened to me, almost half a year went by after all that without a single AoC, AoP, or meditation because of what they did to me.
He who does nothing, gets nothing. - Satan

Praise the sun!

Hail Satan!!

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1711
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby Stormblood » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:24 am

I'm pro-abortion as long as it done before the pineal gland has fully formed. Afterward, I consider it murder.

luis
Posts: 1287

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby luis » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:32 am

Poweredbythesun wrote:
Wotanwarrior wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:With Reiki the costs of the levels are hundreds of dollars and the third level was originally thousands of dollars.


On one occasion, years ago I went to a seminary given about healing and the guy said that the key was to connect with the ocean of universal love and channel this with the help of the angels teachers, I left there angry saying "this is the same bullshit as going to a church"


Exactly, I had the exact same experience a year ago. Though I was new, and was not aware it was angel magic until after the fact. Even through it though, my GD guided me past the corruption, and showed me what can and will be.

Stick to the knowledge provided on the JoS website, seeking shortcuts can cost you dearly, and waste time, or even stunt spiritual advancement. That's what happened to me, almost half a year went by after all that without a single AoC, AoP, or meditation because of what they did to me.

Yes stick to the Jos, honestly i healed a lot of things with mantra's and it's awesome! I still can't really belive how amazing is to have this knowladge! You can really do anything with it, it just takes time but the more you meditate and the less time it will take to materialize your will!

If you want to explore things outside the Jos just be careful and do it the Satanic way ;)

StraitShot47
Posts: 292

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby StraitShot47 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:17 pm

High Priest I have a question about when you speak about ethics and the ethical question. Surely you don't mean to act ethically towards our enemies, but to ourselves and each other right?

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 464

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby Wotanwarrior » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:03 pm

luis wrote:
Poweredbythesun wrote:
Wotanwarrior wrote:
On one occasion, years ago I went to a seminary given about healing and the guy said that the key was to connect with the ocean of universal love and channel this with the help of the angels teachers, I left there angry saying "this is the same bullshit as going to a church"


Exactly, I had the exact same experience a year ago. Though I was new, and was not aware it was angel magic until after the fact. Even through it though, my GD guided me past the corruption, and showed me what can and will be.

Stick to the knowledge provided on the JoS website, seeking shortcuts can cost you dearly, and waste time, or even stunt spiritual advancement. That's what happened to me, almost half a year went by after all that without a single AoC, AoP, or meditation because of what they did to me.

Yes stick to the Jos, honestly i healed a lot of things with mantra's and it's awesome! I still can't really belive how amazing is to have this knowladge! You can really do anything with it, it just takes time but the more you meditate and the less time it will take to materialize your will!

If you want to explore things outside the Jos just be careful and do it the Satanic way ;)



That happened many years ago, before discovering the JOS and initiating myself into Satanism, luckily the anti-Christian feeling that I have always had saved me from falling into that trap.
"I want my children and my people to call me by my real name" Astarte


Image

User avatar
shinninglight
Posts: 320

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby shinninglight » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:34 am

Stormblood wrote:I'm pro-abortion as long as it done before the pineal gland has fully formed. Afterward, I consider it murder.

soul those not enter the baby until it is born,so abortion is not murder.
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
shinninglight
Posts: 320

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby shinninglight » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:51 am

people think abortion is murder,soul doesn't enter the baby until it is out,so having an abortion is not taking a life.because the baby have no life yet.
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
shinninglight
Posts: 320

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby shinninglight » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:02 am

my stance for abortion is as long as the baby is in the womb it does not have a soul yet so there is nothing wrong with it.
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1711
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby Stormblood » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:22 am

shinninglight wrote:
Stormblood wrote:I'm pro-abortion as long as it done before the pineal gland has fully formed. Afterward, I consider it murder.

soul those not enter the baby until it is born,so abortion is not murder.


Wrong. A soul enters the body when its seat is fully formed. Its seat is the pineal gland.

Aquarius
Posts: 1391

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby Aquarius » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:07 pm

Stormblood wrote:
shinninglight wrote:
Stormblood wrote:I'm pro-abortion as long as it done before the pineal gland has fully formed. Afterward, I consider it murder.

soul those not enter the baby until it is born,so abortion is not murder.


Wrong. A soul enters the body when its seat is fully formed. Its seat is the pineal gland.
According from a post I read, this happens at the fourth month.
Image

User avatar
shinninglight
Posts: 320

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby shinninglight » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:02 pm

Stormblood wrote:
shinninglight wrote:
Stormblood wrote:I'm pro-abortion as long as it done before the pineal gland has fully formed. Afterward, I consider it murder.

soul those not enter the baby until it is born,so abortion is not murder.


Wrong. A soul enters the body when its seat is fully formed. Its seat is the pineal gland.

no it does not,it enters the baby when the baby is born,when it takes its first breath.
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
shinninglight
Posts: 320

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby shinninglight » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:04 pm

Stormblood wrote:
shinninglight wrote:
Stormblood wrote:I'm pro-abortion as long as it done before the pineal gland has fully formed. Afterward, I consider it murder.

soul those not enter the baby until it is born,so abortion is not murder.


Wrong. A soul enters the body when its seat is fully formed. Its seat is the pineal gland.

breath is life,Something that is not breathing dosnt have a soul
HAIL SATAN

Aconite
Posts: 20
Location: WA

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby Aconite » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:48 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
If we want to revolutionize this world, we must also revolutionize the destroyed and ridden relations between giving and taking. First on our midst and to the Gods, then to our societies and world at large.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666


I would like to learn more about this, and how to go about it. How to put words into actions?

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2397

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:55 am

Its stated in the ancient texts the soul descends into the womb just at the moment of birth and this has to do with your birth chart and why its the way it is.

Persistenceiskey
Posts: 50

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby Persistenceiskey » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:35 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Its stated in the ancient texts the soul descends into the womb just at the moment of birth and this has to do with your birth chart and why its the way it is.


This makes sense with the birth chart but...

Aquarius wrote:According from a post I read, this happens at the fourth month.


I remember reading that too in a post here. So what are Aqua and I missing here?
HP's/HPS's delete this account

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1711
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby Stormblood » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:16 pm

Persistenceiskey wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Its stated in the ancient texts the soul descends into the womb just at the moment of birth and this has to do with your birth chart and why its the way it is.


This makes sense with the birth chart but...

Aquarius wrote:According from a post I read, this happens at the fourth month.


I remember reading that too in a post here. So what are Aqua and I missing here?


I remember either a post or a topic talking about this but I can't find it right now.

luis
Posts: 1287

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby luis » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:24 pm

Persistenceiskey wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Its stated in the ancient texts the soul descends into the womb just at the moment of birth and this has to do with your birth chart and why its the way it is.


This makes sense with the birth chart but...

Aquarius wrote:According from a post I read, this happens at the fourth month.


I remember reading that too in a post here. So what are Aqua and I missing here?

I remember reading about that too... But at the same time what HP Mageson said make sense for the birth chart... :?

Aquarius
Posts: 1391

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby Aquarius » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:34 pm

Persistenceiskey wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Its stated in the ancient texts the soul descends into the womb just at the moment of birth and this has to do with your birth chart and why its the way it is.


This makes sense with the birth chart but...

Aquarius wrote:According from a post I read, this happens at the fourth month.


I remember reading that too in a post here. So what are Aqua and I missing here?
Tbh what Mageson said makes more sense, for the birth chart part, since we get our birth charts from the exact hour we are born in.
Image

StraitShot47
Posts: 292

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby StraitShot47 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:05 pm

I see this is an ad, but any knowledge on this?

Image

User avatar
tandt
Posts: 17

Re: On Knowledge Being Free

Postby tandt » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:04 pm

Thanks HP Cobra for the sermon. Best of the sermons, i fell in love with it.
Hail Satan and our beloved Gods


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests