Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Orion, the Galaxy and Our Gods

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Despite the cover ups of the enemy, the facts and Truth cannot be kept within a box of jewish confinement of lies. The jews have spent all the time of their existence trying to cover up things and make the facts of our past be lost.

Destroying one's roots and past is a necessity in rallying a people, or anyone, into enslavement. This is done deliberately in whole countries, and sometimes based on beliefs and things one knows. Imagine how easily one can control someone with Alzheimers, and this is how easy one can control or ruin a country similary by wiping out it's memory, or replacing it with something else.

Our Gods are extraterrestrial beings. Behind what is called religion, there is only one thing, and this thing is knowledge about the universe. This is why before the Abrahamic religions, the term 'religion' did not really exist. It came with Abrahamism and jewish crap, that they denounced our systems in the degoratory name of 'make believe religions' and their own internal jewish system as the 'truth'. Gentiles also, have had the Truth.

The approach is different, however, the messages always overlap in all ancient cultures and show to the same place. One example here is the Pyramids, all of which are aligned to Orion. In Egyptian, the Serpent Kundalini was called "Aureos". This word existed also in Greek, where it was called "Ouraios" which means "He of the Tail", or "He that exists or Resides in the Tail". "Oura" means tail, and "Ouraios" simply means Tail Resider. "OUROS" means Guardian, or Protector. Similarly, the Serpent was looked upon as the protector and guardian of the Pharaohs and those who were spiritually on a high level, and had risen the Serpent.

In the same language family, ORO means I see in Greek. The Greeks called Horus (Sun God), Oros. Oros relates to Horus, and both deal with the All-Seeing Sun, as the Sun rays touch the whole surface of the earth. Oros also means mountains, or he of the mountain, the one who resides in the mountain. Even in India we have the story on how Adi Yogi or Shiva came down from a mountain, and this is not in anyway different. Oros also means "The Term", for which, we have the terms of the Gods, their spiritual inheritance, for which, if we follow, we are blessed and protected.

Now, Ouraios also in a slight alteration means Beautiful. Orion is also a related word from the same family tree, which is, what we all know, the Orion constellation.

Orion also sounds the exact same as the word Boundary. This is also called "The Limit of the Sky". This limit does not have to do with us, but rather, the limits which the Gods have set interplanetary. It appears from all the glorification and all the need to point all these meanings out, and keep them alive in all our ancient history, that our planet is under some sort of protection, from those in the "Boundary". The Pagan Gods, Satan and the Gods, are also the original "Ourei" or "Watchers" and "Guardians" of humanity, and also, from the same word family, the "Serpents", "They Of the Tail", "The Beautiful".

Satan and the Demons are called by these names in all ancient Pagan literature, and even in the literature of the enemy. The more pronounced word of all, being "Demons". Then they are called "Serpents", then they are called "Those residing in Hell" (Tailbone=Base Chakra or Hell), and they are also called "The beautiful", with Satan being called "The Most Beautiful" even in the slander book of his enemies.

In the bible the jews, even during the middle ages, they knew and had analyzed of hidden Torah code that had to do specifically with cursing the Gods, and also, other star systems. There are numerous inhabitants of certain 'stars' or start systems cursed. As rabbis reveal their so called 'religions' which are contrary and alien to our own ones, are simply, just another system of alien governance from other aliens, meant for this planet, to enslave all living beings on it, or simply try to destroy the beings if this fails.

The enemy has done everything they can to muddle the waters, which, when one knows the simple facts, everything becomes too obvious. All the civilizations the jews have hated and attempted to destroy were literally based around Orion in every way.

Then somehow all the jewish alien theorists say all the bullshit about how in Orion live the "evil guys" who are a 'threat' to humanity, and how all the "good guys" reside in all sorts of cucked, "muh love" systems around the galaxy.

The middle ground between who takes power and what influences there are, is decided by the intermediate buffer of a spiritual level, which has physical manifestations. The Gods teach us, give us the RTRs, and all the knowledge to take the enemy down, and so does the enemy conspire with their own servants to bring about their desired system.

We can win this, we have the most powerful allies.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Hail Satan! And the Gods! And thank the HP's to provide us these wonderful sermons :) everyone keep at the RTRs and soon everyone will know this as fact and not fiction

I think we should correct the name "Orion the Hunter" to "Orion the Warrior".

The Democrats are directed by the Jews in person on the ground floor in many cases I believe. The ignorance is so wide spread that I can only see the Jews come tumbling down via having laws passed against them in the future. The modernist movement was created to distract the masses from the real threat that every one faces, the Jewish communists. The endless pointless movies that come out of Hollywood are the real distractions and it is no coincidence that Democrats are the champions of these things.

The first part of the first sentence of the first post(!) of this thread is, "Despite the cover ups of the enemy".

Purified666's siggie said:
Check out my Youtube Channel :
:arrow: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEzOaKUpID-j99b0g5YajQA

"This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy prohibiting hate speech."

Muh cover-ups. Muh holololz. Muh cohencidences. Muh woe-is-not-job-oy-veyz.

Great sermon, the Ouroboros of Celtic mythology is also the same name.
I also find very interesting the name that the Roman Emperor Nero gave his palace Domus Aurea which literally meant "House of Orion"

FancyMancy said:
The first part of the first sentence of the first post(!) of this thread is, "Despite the cover ups of the enemy".

Purified666's siggie said:
Check out my Youtube Channel :
:arrow: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEzOaKUpID-j99b0g5YajQA

"This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy prohibiting hate speech."

Muh cover-ups. Muh holololz. Muh cohencidences. Muh woe-is-not-job-oy-veyz.

Oh yeah, they terminated by account 3 days ago, I forgot that I had a link in my signature.

I know it is not only the reptilians and Jews,there are others aliens too helping them,I was watching a video about aliens and it said a parasitic alien lives in orion,almost all the video I watch about orion has to do with the reptilians or other parasitic ugly looking aliens,there is even a stupid saying that enki is a reptilian and such,and that the reptilains created us,now that many information about aliens is coming out they are trying to twist it,even bringing Jesus Christ into alien matter,this is also done by other aliens apart from reptilians who are also in contact with humans.

HP hooded cobra is there anything like souls from other galaxies that were sent here to help us,I see this a lot and if its true how will they manage to gain magnum opus since they have to go back to their star system.

I miss HPHC you tube page

the song Heathens video jos slant was inspirational

shinninglight said:
I know it is not only the reptilians and Jews,there are others aliens too helping them,I was watching a video about aliens and it said a parasitic alien lives in orion,almost all the video I watch about orion has to do with the reptilians or other parasitic ugly looking aliens,there is even a stupid saying that enki is a reptilian and such,and that the reptilains created us,now that many information about aliens is coming out they are trying to twist it,even bringing Jesus Christ into alien matter,this is also done by other aliens apart from reptilians who are also in contact with humans.

Yea must be also why all the most glorious and grand Ancient Civilizations literally were all based after...

Some ugly reptilians from Orion, and the toilet aliens like the Greys. It should be clear... And not the obvious the humanoid Nordic Gods who are in every inscription, wall and painting.

These lies are for the stupid and the undereducated. One flips some pages in any decent history book and you see Orion.

There are greys and reptilians in all civilizations that went down, were ugly, and did living human sacrifice. Like the late Aztects before they crumbled. This is where the favotire greys and reptilians of the New Agers come in place.

Oh, and instructing Rabbis personally on how to make this planet into slave cattle and keep the meme of Rabbi Jesucks going.

The same guys that said "oy vey in hell is the very evil ugly creature Satan with the horns which opposes Christardiazation and force equality"...

Now just say "oy vey in Orion are the bad and hateful and very ugly aliens that oppose muh Intergalactic Communism".

Same shit, different era.

shinninglight said:
HP hooded cobra is there anything like souls from other galaxies that were sent here to help us,I see this a lot and if its true how will they manage to gain magnum opus since they have to go back to their star system.

Where do you see it a lot...

In Meth-heads who are a walking KFC factory product shitter and say they are "star seed" from another galaxy? Who say they are from the real Wakanda? Or like some other overweight jumbo who sells you star-seed-shit books telling you about how things are back in their planet in the KFC constellation named Andrew White Cohen or something.

Wow, we have so many "advanced souls from other galaxies" here, in this very planet, but we are still shit monkeys who cannot put 1 and 1 together and understand we are under occupation by a middle eastern hybrid race that communes with evil entities to enslave the planet.

But at least, we have MUH CRYSTAL CHILDREN or something.

Please get real and see the world as it is.

How are they "helping" us? I see nothing from these so called "people from another constellations".

That really is a strange nuuuu age trend the Light Workers, Star Seeds its good to know that all these claimed really advanced people incarnated on earth to post on face book to tell everyone to worship jeboo in a new age moomoo and eat the Tofu, drink their piss and do drugs. Earth is now liberated or something.

seriously me too,I didnt understand that,light workers,always taking about love and light but not information to empower ones self,I was listening to a woman who claims to be in contact to an extratesterial being,but never talked about meditation and empowerment.only talking about the bad things that are happening,these are just a waste of time,the gods give us knowledge,this other so called extratesterials only talk and don't do a real thing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back