Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Six Pointed Star is Venus Not Saturn

Mageson666

The Six Pointed Star is Venus Not Saturn

In the east the six pointed star is the symbol of Vayu the God of air. The element of air is ruled by Venus. In Southern India the God Murrugan, yantra the geomantic symbol of the God is the six pointed star and Murrugan wears the six pointed star around His neck. Murrugan's title is Shukra which is the name of Venus in the original language of Sanskrit.

In western alchemy the planet Venus's metal, copper is given Cu originally and was also called Kipar this is Kipara which means the "Serpent God" in the ancient lanuage and the Cu also spelled Ku is the ancient name of the serpent around the world. The star is the union of the male and female chakra's in Hinduism by the serpent energy. Its the symbol of the sexual alchemical union of the soul which gives the Light Body. The upper triangle is water and the bottom fire and they make the new soul Vayu. This is the sun and moon nadis being united in the central nadi with the risen serpent.

Murrugan is also shown as red to denote the final stage in alchemy when the soul, spirit and body have been united into the Light Body and become immortal and perfected. In Hinduism Murrugan is the God of Ku...ndalini Yoga which is the process of obtaining the Light Body.

Murrugan as mentioned before is Mithra in the Veda's and is the God of the Yezidhi's who they also call "Satan" which is the original title of the head God around the world. The Yezidhi's are ancient Persians who where a Vedic People. Mihr is the name of Mithra and the name of the spiritual leader of the Yezidhi's and the Mihragan which is from Murrugan is the name of the most important religious festival of the Yezidhi's.

The Yezidhi's also have the symbol of Venus the six pointed star in their sacred sites as the symbol Satan and the God Murrugan is Dionysus to the Greeks. Dionysus's symbol was the six pointed star as well which is still found in His temple in Lebanon at Baalbek. Dionysus's name was also Ioannes which is from Oannes the ancient name of Enki in Sumeria. Whom the Chaldeans called "Satan". Sat is the supreme and An means God. Hence Satan the head God. In the ancient language. The ancient Gods where called the "An". It means "Heavenly Serpents".

Satan rules Venus.

Source

The Complete Idiot's Gudie To Alchemy, Hauck
Gods of Love And Ecstasy, Danielou
The Truth Behind The Christ Myth, Pinkham

Thanks Mageson for this post. It's very interesting. So, the Israel people stolen the symbol. In fact, in far east expecially in India, its an alchemical meaning that only few people can understand.
And the related connection between Venus and this symbol, confirm that Lucifer and his legion, come down to earth, from Venus. This is confirmed also in ancient vedic texts.

What do we do about those that blame saturn on satan?

Dudes are freaking out over in 4chan saying the end of the world's coming and they're blaming it on Satan and Saturn. And it just so happens that both these threads are posted around the same time.

Obviously no one believes them, but can we be enlightened a little more on whats happening? If not, I understand and have a good idea about this pain they talk about.

Sieg Heil!
Heil Hitler!
Heil Satan!

Surely the Jews stole this symbol that actually represents the Magnum Opus and the immortality to bind it with their disgusting alien energy and thus curse it.

Which website can i use to generate a reliable Astrological birth chart?

The Gods are the Orion galaxy. The planet Venus is not inhabitable its an allegory. The star is an ancient symbol the Jews stole at some point later on. The six pointed star is all over Hindu yantra's and its also called the star of Visnu in the east. But every major deity has this symbol, however Murrugan is the oldest deity.

Flagellus75 said:
Thanks Mageson for this post. It's very interesting. So, the Israel people stolen the symbol. In fact, in far east expecially in India, its an alchemical meaning that only few people can understand.
And the related connection between Venus and this symbol, confirm that Lucifer and his legion, come down to earth, from Venus. This is confirmed also in ancient vedic texts.

Christians are always freaking out about the end of the world they have been freaking out about the end of the world since the start of Christianity. Its part of the Christian psychosis their ideology wants to bring destruction to the world and all life on it, its Jewish.

StraitShot47 said:
What do we do about those that blame saturn on satan?

Dudes are freaking out over in 4chan saying the end of the world's coming and they're blaming it on Satan and Saturn. And it just so happens that both these threads are posted around the same time.

Obviously no one believes them, but can we be enlightened a little more on whats happening? If not, I understand and have a good idea about this pain they talk about.

Sieg Heil!
Heil Hitler!
Heil Satan!

What's the number symbolism of 6 in Venus in terms of numerology?
Does the number six still tie into Saturnine energies?

Six is the union of spirit and matter together to form existence our word sex is the name of the Latin number six. The union of opposites.

Syt said:

Thanks for the clarification, HP Don.

Research yielded this tidbit of info on the energies of 6:
http://numerologystars.com/number-6-meaning/

H.E.Kerlot gives a slightly different view of nature and its six attributes:
“SIX, symbolizes the ambivalence and balance, contains the union of two triangles (fire and water), and thus means the human soul. The ancient Greeks regarded it as a symbol of the hermaphrodite. It corresponds to the six directions of space (two for each dimension), and cessation of movement (because for the Creation took six days). Hence it is associated with the test and the effort. It was also revealed his attitude toward virginity and weights. ”

Number 6 also serves as an illustration of the law of analogy, the formula of which is the famous thesis of Hermes Trismegistus: “As above, so below.” It is a vivid reflection of the principle of similarity lower higher and vice versa. Embedded into each other two triangles symbolize the principle of cosmic unity. It is for this reason that the number 6 Pythagoras connected with the planet Venus. Ragon wrote on this subject: “The combination of the two sexes and the division of matter in the trinity of development required to generative power, this fertile properties, and the desire for reproduction, innate in all bodies.

HP Mageson666 said:
Probably but some of the sources also call it a galaxy.

FancyMancy said:
HP Mageson666 said:
The Gods are the Orion galaxy.
in the Orion constellation*
Ah. I am sure I read on the other forum that we live in the same galaxy as Satan, and he lives in Orion which is 1000-and-a-bit light-years away.

Syt said:

Number 6 has little to do with Saturn. Here is a sermon about it: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11617

Syt said:
Thanks for the clarification, HP Don.

Research yielded this tidbit of info on the energies of 6:
http://numerologystars.com/number-6-meaning/

H.E.Kerlot gives a slightly different view of nature and its six attributes:
“SIX, symbolizes the ambivalence and balance, contains the union of two triangles (fire and water), and thus means the human soul. The ancient Greeks regarded it as a symbol of the hermaphrodite. It corresponds to the six directions of space (two for each dimension), and cessation of movement (because for the Creation took six days). Hence it is associated with the test and the effort. It was also revealed his attitude toward virginity and weights. ”

Number 6 also serves as an illustration of the law of analogy, the formula of which is the famous thesis of Hermes Trismegistus: “As above, so below.” It is a vivid reflection of the principle of similarity lower higher and vice versa. Embedded into each other two triangles symbolize the principle of cosmic unity. It is for this reason that the number 6 Pythagoras connected with the planet Venus. Ragon wrote on this subject: “The combination of the two sexes and the division of matter in the trinity of development required to generative power, this fertile properties, and the desire for reproduction, innate in all bodies.

Number 6 is not the human soul. It's the union of Soul (the Moon, feminine energies) and Spirit (the Sun, masculine energies), the union of King and Queen.

HP, so both the five-pointed star and the six-pointed star are of Venus?

I thought the five-pointed star was of Venus, symbolising the harmony five elements of ether, fire, water, air and earth. And the six-pointed star to be of Mercury. Looking the symbols for Venus and Mercury, I see: for Venus, a circle representing the Sun acting in both the spiritual (the vertical line below) and the material (the horizontal line below) realms; for Mercury, I see the union of Moon (the crescent at the top) and Sun (the circle in the middle) acting in both the spiritual and the material. Correct me if something is wrong. You surely have studied more books than I did.

Absolutely true ... in Hinduism the 6-pointed star represents the union between Shiva and Shakti .... hence the ascension of our soul ... but as usual the Jewish shit must hide the truth and replace it with the their idiocies ....

Stormblood said:

I thought the five-pointed star was of Venus, symbolising the harmony five elements of ether, fire, water, air and earth. And the six-pointed star to be of Mercury. Looking the symbols for Venus and Mercury, I see: for Venus, a circle representing the Sun acting in both the spiritual (the vertical line below) and the material (the horizontal line below) realms; for Mercury, I see the union of Moon (the crescent at the top) and Sun (the circle in the middle) acting in both the spiritual and the material. Correct me if something is wrong. You surely have studied more books than I did.

Very good question. Now that you brought it up, it reminded me of the heart chakra which is also represented by two triangles intersecting, same as the six pointed star. And the JoS says this chakra is ruled by Mercury but some sources say it's ruled by Venus. So perhaps there is a connection here?

Lasollor said:
Which website can i use to generate a reliable Astrological birth chart?

Here, on Azazel's Astrology for Satanists, just click Astrodienst and follow the instructions.

Dypet Rod said:
Stormblood said:

Very good question. Now that you brought it up, it reminded me of the heart chakra which is also represented by two triangles intersecting, same as the six pointed star. And the JoS says this chakra is ruled by Mercury but some sources say it's ruled by Venus. So perhaps there is a connection here?

It would also make sense that the heart is ruled by Venus and the throat is actually ruled by Mercury, since both the throat chakra and Mercury rule communications.

Dypet Rod said:
Here, on Azazel's Astrology for Satanists, just click Astrodienst and follow the instructions.

no no a website where you input your date of birth and names and such then it generates an image like this: http://astrostyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/AstroTwins-Natal-Chart-e1472219429407.jpg

Lasollor said:
Dypet Rod said:

no no a website where you input your date of birth and names and such then it generates an image like this: http://astrostyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/AstroTwins-Natal-Chart-e1472219429407.jpg

Yes, that's what I mean. When you click Astrodienst on that page and follow the instructions, it takes you to a form where you input your date and time of birth and you get a chart like this one ;)

Lasollor said:
Dypet Rod said:

Ooops, I'm sorry. I think I forgot to paste the link for you in the original message.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html

Here, when you click Astrodienst you are taken to a website where you can get a chart like that. Then just click the links as instructed on Azazel's Astrology for Satanists and there you go. Sorry for the oversight.

Lasollor said:
Dypet Rod said:

dude create your own topic for these questions.

Interesting, i thought the hexagram corresponded to Mercury since Mercury rules the heart chakra,
and the heart chakra is sometimes depicted as a hexagram.

Doesn't the heart chakra connect the male and female chakras?
Mercury also represents the god Thoth who's HermesTrismegistus the father of alchemy with his famous quote as the guy above said "As above, so below".
Mercury seems to have a lot of correspondence to uniting things.

I'm just curious, because there were some confusion a long time ago between Mercury/Venus ruling the heart chakra.

Dypet Rod said:
Dypet Rod said:
Stormblood said:

It would also make sense that the heart is ruled by Venus and the throat is actually ruled by Mercury, since both the throat chakra and Mercury rule communications.

The final answer to this is available in the website update. For me, it makes perfect sense that the original change as been confirmed, as there is much more evidence for that than there is for the old associations.

Well, I’ll also say my opinion - not from the point of view of astronomy (it was already described perfectly here), but namely astrology. As you know, the planet Saturn in astrological science is responsible for the formation of a person’s own system of values ​​and assessments of the world around him. Saturn is quite far removed from the Sun. The cycle of its complete revolution around the luminary is about 29.5 years. Thus, the passage of Saturn along one zodiac sign will be approximately 2.5 years. Saturn gives a person his own rating system, that is, a personal opinion about things and current events. And in my opinion, its effect is favorable - especially in the mutual relations of such signs as cancer and leo. So, this is how the situation looks like.

They are also rune conbinations…

Runa_mannaz_B.jpg

Runa_thurisaz_B.jpg

…ᛗ…ᛥ… + (or ᚲ)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back