The Mask Is Dropping

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2053

The Mask Is Dropping

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:58 pm

The Catholic Church has been in what has been called total collapse now since the Final RTR. The mask on the Jewish game is dropping. The numerous Jewish media outlets that pretend to promote secular values are doing everything they can to defend the Pope and prop this criminal institution up to the public. They are going all out in a panic. Because the Tribe runs all this at the top.


The Jews promote and protect Christianity in everything they do. The Jew Stalin who was taking orders from the Elders of Zion, reopened the Oxthrodox Church once they had purged all non-Communist elements from it. They even have icons of Saint Stalin in this Church. Even the Jew Trotsky was shown in Christian imagery. The Soviet Union ran its State Christian Church. Today in Communist China and North Korea the Catholic Church is there in power. The Jew Dugin has stated the Christian Church is the axis of control they want to use as the platform for their Neo-Soviet global empire. The Jews even try and make it taboo to criticize Christianity in the White Nationalist movement which is openly against the Jews for being the engine of White Genocide. Even in anti-Jewish movements the Jews work to promote Christianity. The Jewish Elders of Zion are trying to create a global Christian Church at their Bilderburger meetings. The entire Bible was originally wrote in Hebrew because its their program to materialize the Jewish World Goverment. Without Christianity the Jews have nothing.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 381
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: The Mask Is Dropping

Postby Larissa666 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:32 pm

This is why I keep doing the Final RTR as much as I can these days.

No matter if I am feeling down on some days, and do not feel like doing anything, I keep up the RTR, no matter what.

They are falling down. It is obvious.

Hail Satan! Forever!

User avatar
Hvítr Ormr
Posts: 36
Location: Lemuria

Re: The Mask Is Dropping

Postby Hvítr Ormr » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:54 pm

Watching that odious, filthy "organization" finally keel over and die is going to be extremely fucking satisfying.

*gentile handrubbing intensifies*

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2053

Re: The Mask Is Dropping

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:30 pm

Almost from the start of the Final RTR the Catholic Church started to collapse at a rapid pace. Now the scandals from the America's to Europe are weighing down on them totally. Its out in the open they are criminal. The enemy is having a major problem with their Communism as well. Trump has openly spoke out against what is happening in South Africa which is new turn for sure. That sets a precedent and exposes the enemy. The American government is now talking about dealing with the anti Right censorship by the jew owned tech companies. These companies are not so private as they were built with tax payer money and government aid. Obviously one level to act as spy agencies for the deep state. But still this claim of private this and that does not apply here.

Larissa666 wrote:This is why I keep doing the Final RTR as much as I can these days.

No matter if I am feeling down on some days, and do not feel like doing anything, I keep up the RTR, no matter what.

They are falling down. It is obvious.

Hail Satan! Forever!
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

luis
Posts: 1111

Re: The Mask Is Dropping

Postby luis » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:45 pm

By the end of this year we are going to destroy their 'magic' so much that the only magic they could use is Brony magic lol

Good to see Xtianity going down ;)

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 50

Re: The Mask Is Dropping

Postby NinRick » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:32 pm

I feel like my soul has ripped out today.. but I will still keep the rtrs up.. no matter what!
I love you my fellow family-members <3

User avatar
HPS Shannon
Posts: 367

Re: The Mask Is Dropping

Postby HPS Shannon » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:50 pm

And yet you have idiots in the media saying that Trump is being "divisive" and that it is a "fear mongering myth" that genocide is happening based on race in South Africa. More Bullshit mainstream news to sway the masses.

Last time this happened they were practically begging the white farmers to come back and farm the land again when people were starving. I believe this was in Zimbabwe. We'll see how this turns out...

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 178

Re: The Mask Is Dropping

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:00 am

luis wrote:By the end of this year we are going to destroy their 'magic' so much that the only magic they could use is Brony magic lol

Good to see Xtianity going down ;)



Yay :) . Slothz for the Winz. I do believe in one year, yom kippur to yom kippur they will be done. If they last that long.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2053

Re: The Mask Is Dropping

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:53 am

The Jews don't want Whites paying attention to South Africa because its the blueprint for all White Nations. S.A is a bunch of clueless Blacks brainwashed on anti-Human, communist ideology being used as a weapon to simply steal the remaining private wealth of South African citizens for the Jews who run the show over there. The Blacks are just going to get to enjoy massive poverty and no rights in the Jewish dictatorship.

Rhodesia is the same thing. The communist puppet of the Jews stole all the wealth from the White farmers and business class which is communism. And then transferred it to criminals and stupid criminals who can't farm. And now the economy is that of a typical communist nation, nothing. Then the Blacks got to enjoy living in a despotic dictatorship that has mass murdered seventy thousand of them as well as thousands of Whites. All the while their dictator is taking orders from the Jewish global elites.

The problem is smart people don't want to live like this regardless of race.


HPS Shannon wrote:And yet you have idiots in the media saying that Trump is being "divisive" and that it is a "fear mongering myth" that genocide is happening based on race in South Africa. More Bullshit mainstream news to sway the masses.

Last time this happened they were practically begging the white farmers to come back and farm the land again when people were starving. I believe this was in Zimbabwe. We'll see how this turns out...
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

User avatar
Apprentice
Posts: 19

Re: The Mask Is Dropping

Postby Apprentice » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:23 am

Larissa666 wrote:This is why I keep doing the Final RTR as much as I can these days.
No matter if I am feeling down on some days, and do not feel like doing anything, I keep up the RTR, no matter what.

Thank you, I couldn't have said it better.
*rubs hands*
*goes to buy more black markers*

Artanis
Posts: 243

Re: The Mask Is Dropping

Postby Artanis » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:15 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
luis wrote:By the end of this year we are going to destroy their 'magic' so much that the only magic they could use is Brony magic lol

Good to see Xtianity going down ;)



Yay :) . Slothz for the Winz. I do believe in one year, yom kippur to yom kippur they will be done. If they last that long.



Pretty motivating, but i dont think that Christinsanity will be done in ONE Yom Kippur to another :shock: :lol:

Would be pretty cool if it WOULD happen OC. :roll:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Our FINAL(and most propably our LAST ever) RTR. The One that will ANNIHALITE the Enemy. No need to do more than 9 on each one. Done in 15-20 mins. Even 1 a day would annihalite the Enemy!!

Braun666
Posts: 156

Re: The Mask Is Dropping

Postby Braun666 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:58 am

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/24/us/catholic-church-abuse-payments/index.html

They can no longer hide. With the fall of xtianity, naturally so will the fall of the jew follow.
Hail Satan!

User avatar
Apprentice
Posts: 19

Re: The Mask Is Dropping

Postby Apprentice » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:42 am

To rephrase a movie quote from Stand up guys:
I don't think that they're gonna be able to Hail Mary their way outta this one. :twisted:

luis
Posts: 1111

Re: The Mask Is Dropping

Postby luis » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:53 am

Artanis wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:
luis wrote:By the end of this year we are going to destroy their 'magic' so much that the only magic they could use is Brony magic lol

Good to see Xtianity going down ;)



Yay :) . Slothz for the Winz. I do believe in one year, yom kippur to yom kippur they will be done. If they last that long.



Pretty motivating, but i dont think that Christinsanity will be done in ONE Yom Kippur to another :shock: :lol:

Would be pretty cool if it WOULD happen OC. :roll:

I just want to be more optimistic :D

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1197

Re: The Mask Is Dropping

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:30 am

Hvítr Ormr wrote:Watching that odious, filthy "organization" finally keel over and die is going to be extremely fucking satisfying.

*gentile handrubbing intensifies*


Oy vey, the Vatican is falling, how sad.

*rubbing of hands intensifies until they catch fire*
https://josmarket.org - Open again - New Updates Coming End Of This Month

returner
Posts: 38

Re: The Mask Is Dropping

Postby returner » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:41 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Hvítr Ormr wrote:Watching that odious, filthy "organization" finally keel over and die is going to be extremely fucking satisfying.

*gentile handrubbing intensifies*


Oy vey, the Vatican is falling, how sad.

*rubbing of hands intensifies until they catch fire*


Does this mean they wont be able to power their angel thought forms?? Those shitty things need to die.

*rubbing of hands creates satanic blue furnace*

User avatar
Hvítr Ormr
Posts: 36
Location: Lemuria

Re: The Mask Is Dropping

Postby Hvítr Ormr » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:49 pm

returner wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Hvítr Ormr wrote:Watching that odious, filthy "organization" finally keel over and die is going to be extremely fucking satisfying.

*gentile handrubbing intensifies*


Oy vey, the Vatican is falling, how sad.

*rubbing of hands intensifies until they catch fire*


Does this mean they wont be able to power their angel thought forms?? Those shitty things need to die.

*rubbing of hands creates satanic blue furnace*


The final rtr should destroy everything they've created, including those foul things. Should even do this:

*Gentile handrubbing-borne Satanic blue furnace provides free alternative energy supply that liberates planet from Jewish global oil monopoly*


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cowboy123 and 4 guests