Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Highly Recommended...

In addition to this RTR destroying the enemy, I highly recommend everyone do this for personal benefits for 9 days straight without missing any days in between.

This removes curses off the soul and more. Jews have been cursing Satanists for centuries.

People who have performed this ritual have reported feelings of intense elation, blocked chakras cleared, a tremendous sense of peace and lasting tranquility, chatter of the mind which hinders meditation goes away, and much more.

9 days is required to make it final in removing curses placed upon us by the enemy. This requires reciting each of the words 9 times.

When you finished with the RTR, sit quietly and visualize brilliant bright light like the sun, beginning at the top of your head, scanning and brightening your entire aura and soul, scanning down to your feet, pushing out all of the dross, and brightening your entire aura and soul. Do this 3 times. Immediately afterwards, affirm 3 times:

My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all curses, bindings, hatred, ill will, and negative and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning it to the senders.

Do this for 9 days straight, the full RTR.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

It sounds like you're describing a mini version of these 2 rituals-

Returning Curses: https://archive.is/1GY5A

Returning Curses Part 2: Building a Powerful Aura of Protection: https://archive.is/yvmbd

Thank you.

Should we take a day break after day 9 because of the number of power or can we keep going to day 10, 11, 12, 13 and so on? Also can we do as much rtrs as possible within 9 days for maximum effect?
Thank you

Two days ago I ended the day with my beginner meditations and said to Father Satan that I really really really wanted to help with the war :twisted: and that any pointers He chooses to give me would be adhered to. Yesterday evening, after having worked all day, I sat down at my computer before meditating to read THIS, about the final RTR. I almost jumped out of my pants!
Right away I printed the one page version, listened to the provided mp3 multiple times and started the ritual, with excitement. The RTR was powerful and went very smoothly, preceded and followed by AC+AoP. I finished it at midnight. After a good nights sleep, everything inside me is bright, clean and calm.
When I was without, nearly every damn morning was filled with disturbing feelings of doomed future, helplessness and pointlessness of it all. I knew I had to sort it out, find my way out of this or I would gradually lose any sanity. Of course, now I know that the whole world is desecrated and littered by them kikes on all levels and dimensions. Curse them!

I'm all-in on this one, guys. :twisted:
Will be doing it 9 days and beyond, no matter what. Going to buy more black markers today.

My sincere gratitude to the Clergy and everyone involved!

HAIL SATAN!
ALL HAIL ALL THE POWERS OF HELL!

Besides the next 9 days, are there any other times when this ritual would be best suitable to be performed?
I remember doing this one before.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
In addition to this RTR destroying the enemy, I highly recommend everyone do this for personal benefits for 9 days straight without missing any days in between.

This removes curses off the soul and more. Jews have been cursing Satanists for centuries.

People who have performed this ritual have reported feelings of intense elation, blocked chakras cleared, a tremendous sense of peace and lasting tranquility, chatter of the mind which hinders meditation goes away, and much more.

9 days is required to make it final in removing curses placed upon us by the enemy. This requires reciting each of the words 9 times.

When you finished with the RTR, sit quietly and visualize brilliant bright light like the sun, beginning at the top of your head, scanning and brightening your entire aura and soul, scanning down to your feet, pushing out all of the dross, and brightening your entire aura and soul. Do this 3 times. Immediately afterwards, affirm 3 times:

My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all curses, bindings, hatred, ill will, and negative and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning it to the senders.

Do this for 9 days straight, the full RTR.

http://www.joyofsatan.org
Thank you High Priestess Maxine Dietrich now I know I will absolutely do it!

Apprentice said:
Two days ago I ended the day with my beginner meditations and said to Father Satan that I really really really wanted to help with the war :twisted: and that any pointers He chooses to give me would be adhered to. Yesterday evening, after having worked all day, I sat down at my computer before meditating to read THIS, about the final RTR. I almost jumped out of my pants!
Right away I printed the one page version, listened to the provided mp3 multiple times and started the ritual, with excitement. The RTR was powerful and went very smoothly, preceded and followed by AC+AoP. I finished it at midnight. After a good nights sleep, everything inside me is bright, clean and calm.
When I was without, nearly every damn morning was filled with disturbing feelings of doomed future, helplessness and pointlessness of it all. I knew I had to sort it out, find my way out of this or I would gradually lose any sanity. Of course, now I know that the whole world is desecrated and littered by them kikes on all levels and dimensions. Curse them!

I'm all-in on this one, guys. :twisted:
Will be doing it 9 days and beyond, no matter what. Going to buy more black markers today.

My sincere gratitude to the Clergy and everyone involved!

HAIL SATAN!
ALL HAIL ALL THE POWERS OF HELL!

For me it's almost the same. I'm a novice as well, I knew about RTR schedule and thought I'll do it after I finish with opening of the soul meditations. But after I checked the forums and saw that there's final RTR I immediately did it tonight. The victory is ours, so let's do everything in our vicinity for our Father and the Gods!

I should have said this useful comment earlier. Yes 9 and Saturn, association by definition clear, makes sense, but I thought 8 was a number of completeness ''it is my dream to help in the honest restoration of the temples of Astaroth one day, ''love her/to restore her proper worship'' *8 her number...and 9 was doing or undoing something for better or worse as an driving to do something. Uncompleted that causes completeness, or verb form to complete. Like turning with the sun or against it? A number that drags you on. Yet in itself it could be a number over ever evolving perfection, I see that clearly. Completeness in one way yes that is so. Transcendent number? Evolutionary?

Also: I too loved that movie the 9th gate, it came damn close to the truth. What I call visionary. One could watch it and learn something. Hell messages are everywhere, even in seemingly childish animated programs, books, films, paintings, many places One might look which shows the web of Satanic power reaches everything beautiful, I think He or the Daemons author it like true Ikons only meaningful.

I think the enimy tries to kill the Satanic inspirational network ''SIN'' which is why in Blacksun666 that interview with the jew spoke of corrupting films. It can reach more people who would at first accept spirtalty so its more dangerous as a tool to the main stream, it would act to bring them to spirtalty and trigger racial things. They might regect out of hand spirtualty at first.

I guess all roads really do lead there huh? Not that I support the original contextual intentions of whoever authored that sentiment necessarily, as its implications could have been negatively intended as a false warning instead of instruction.

Cyn666 said:
Besides the next 9 days, are there any other times when this ritual would be best suitable to be performed?
I remember doing this one before.

There will be a most important blood moon prolonged lunar eclipse this next Friday. We will be posting on this soon. This spells total doom for the enemy.

alek said:
Should we take a day break after day 9 because of the number of power or can we keep going to day 10, 11, 12, 13 and so on? Also can we do as much rtrs as possible within 9 days for maximum effect?
Thank you

The nine days is based upon an ancient Pagan ritual, as 9 is the number of finality.

To properly perform the 9 day working, for 9 days straight, do the aura cleaning part only once each day.

You can do the RTR as often as you wish, outside of this.

After the 9 days are passed, you can do the aura cleaning with the RTR, and/or the RTR as often as you wish.

This ancient Pagan working, once each day for 9 days in a row has a lot of power. Also, make sure to check that the moon is not void before beginning any ritual.

www.joyofsatan.com

This is ritual combo is a winner! We break them down and throwback all of their attempts to stop us!

Man... This ritual is simply crazy.
Whenever I am done with it, I always feel my eyes being puffy/swollen. I have this feeling only when I converse with people who have extremely negative/dirty energy.

Normally, simply cleaning my aura would take the swollen eyes feeling away, but now I notice that simply cleaning my aura is not enough.

I did this method (a bright light pushing all the dirty energy downwards) but I tend to lose focus when visualizing, so I must not be doing a good job.
However, when I do it, especially at the area of the sexual chakra, I feel the same good feeling I have when working out lol. A nice feeling inside my head.

I clean my chakras after doing what is recommended here and OH DEAR I FEEL SO GOOD!!! Especially when I clean my sexual and heart chakras... I feel amazing.. peaceful!

Initially I had thought that this negative energy I'm feeling (swollen eyes) could be because, maybe this is considered "black magick".. but from what I understand, these are blockages that we have in our chakras, because of the enemy spells? This is just crazy, I feel incredible dirty energy after I am done with the ritual.

Also, make sure to check that the moon is not void before beginning any ritual.
I wanted to say big THANK YOU for all your work, HPS.
I have one question though: I started the 9 day ritual when the moon was NOT VoC. Is it OK to do the RTR on succeeding days when the moon is VoC?

Apprentice said:
Also, make sure to check that the moon is not void before beginning any ritual.
I wanted to say big THANK YOU for all your work, HPS.
I have one question though: I started the 9 day ritual when the moon was NOT VoC. Is it OK to do the RTR on succeeding days when the moon is VoC?

It is. VoC only effects when you're starting a ritual, not continuing. There's also an important distinction to make. Since they're group efforts, are far as I know (someone correct me if I'm wrong) when we as individuals start the RTRs does not matter I think. Rather, it's the date when the High Priests create and post the RTR which is what matters, as opposed to when you start participating. That's the true starting date for the RTR ritual, and obviously they're not going to post it on a VoC.

Though someone do correct me if this is incorrect. I'm just going off what I heard.

Shanisvara666 said:
Is stright 9 days working powerful than 40 stright days working ?

Logically 40 Days is more powerful. But I'm assuming 9 days is a shortcut and would have to be PERFECTLY timed with the moon when it's half full(waning or waxing depending on the working of course) for optimum results.

Braun666 said:
Shanisvara666 said:

Logically 40 Days is more powerful. But I'm assuming 9 days is a shortcut and would have to be PERFECTLY timed with the moon when it's half full(waning or waxing depending on the working of course) for optimum results.

Amazing ! Great Thanks to Maxine for sharing this rare knowledge with us !

Shanisvara666 said:
Braun666 said:
Shanisvara666 said:

Amazing ! Great Thanks to Maxine for sharing this rare knowledge with us !
But i think this time she mean that because this Rtr is already powerfuly removing curses from is by doing the cleaning part and affirmation after the Rtr for 9 days this time is enough.

For other working 40 days is good unless you are powerful enough to pull off a working for 9 days :lol: wich depends on the type of working, on how much energy they need and of course on how powerful you are, i did some working for less days when i needed something quicker but i riser A LOT of energy to pull them off because those type of working needed it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back