FAQ about the Final RTR

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HailVictory88

Re: FAQ about the Final RTR

Postby HailVictory88 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:09 am

When we destroy the paper, it can be the whole paper right, not just the Hebrew letters themselves? (So, we can just destroy what we print out.) I wanted to make sure this wasn't disrespectful since the paper has "Hail Satan" on it.

Also, (this is probably minor but I just wanted to make sure), if we do it on the computer we should make sure it's totally deleted, right, even from the recycle bin?

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:03 am

Edelwise wrote:I was looking around for a black marker but it was all in vain. So I opened up my box of acrylic paints and noticed I a glossy brown pot, which I bought by mistake a couple of years ago. Oh my, it wasn't a mistake at all! Putting glossy brown over those hideous letters feels divinely appropriate. :D

I open MS paint and spray grayness all over those PEEbroo letters then visualize the letters crumble away like literal decaying from the death energies.
[>> Get stronger until whatever you do works <<]

My president mentioned JokeHOOtard as stupid! Proud to be a Filipino in Satan! :lol:
Chew 666 gum, reverse joobroo alphabet and become better everyday.

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:25 am

Wildfire wrote:*Takes a mic*

GOODBYE JUDEA!!! DANN DADANN DAAAAN~!!!! (Feliz navidad parody; It's not even xmas/yule-season but this feels better than the holiday itself.)

Replace judea with f**king Jew...upsss..... :oops:

My president mentioned JokeHOOtard as stupid! Proud to be a Filipino in Satan! :lol:

silentstorm666

Postby silentstorm666 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:43 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
11. What is the sequence of the letters?

Taking for example the first letter:

"Vibrate each the following 9 times each: VAHT • FUHT • VUHT • VUHSS • OUT • OUTH • VAHSS "

This would be VAHT (you do this 9 times), then FUHT (you do this 9 times) then VUHT (you do this 9 times), then VUHSS (you do this 9 times), then OUT (you do this 9 times), then OUTH (you do this 9 times) then VAHS, you do this 9 times.

After the above, you blot the letter.

The same sequence is done for all letters, to their name variants from left to right. When you are done blotting the last letter, you say the affirmation with conviction 3 times.

The affirmations, do we do both lines together and repeat two more times, or do we repeat the first line three times and then the second line three times ?

StraitShot47

Postby StraitShot47 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:12 pm

Aren't we suppose to cover them in blue?

Wildfire wrote:
Edelwise wrote:I was looking around for a black marker but it was all in vain. So I opened up my box of acrylic paints and noticed I a glossy brown pot, which I bought by mistake a couple of years ago. Oh my, it wasn't a mistake at all! Putting glossy brown over those hideous letters feels divinely appropriate. :D

I open MS paint and spray grayness all over those PEEbroo letters then visualize the letters crumble away like literal decaying from the death energies.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:15 pm

StraitShot47 wrote:Aren't we suppose to cover them in blue?

The color doesn't matter, just that it's completely covered so the letters don't exist anymore.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:19 pm

Question, (hopefully I am posting this in the right place), is it normal that during the Final RTR I either rock back and forth or in circles..?

I suspect it is just the intense RTR power it has or maybe just my kundalini?

I feel it sometimes, no I'm not going nuts.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:03 pm

HailMotherLilith wrote:Question, (hopefully I am posting this in the right place), is it normal that during the Final RTR I either rock back and forth or in circles..?

Good, energy pathways opening. Stretching where they were blocked. Natural part of growing.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:44 am

Wildfire wrote:

That can do, but if this is about killing the hebrew alphabet. I've thought of using what always went with death spells, correct me if I am wrong. Your idea could work too.

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:51 am

HailMotherLilith wrote:Question, (hopefully I am posting this in the right place), is it normal that during the Final RTR I either rock back and forth or in circles..?

It's your kundalini.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2537&hilit=rocking+back+and+forth

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:54 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:

The color doesn't matter, just that it's completely covered so the letters don't exist anymore.

nvm, you already answered it... :lol:

Powstanie Pogańskie

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:48 am

I actually do that too sometimes, I'll just sway left and right in my swivel chair a couple of times and keep going. I figured it was just me being restless, but hey.
Ognista Kasia i jej węże
poszły w gorę wieżę.
Wdychały światło, wydychały mądrości,
i wiedziały, że Weles jest z nimi.

Wojownicy Welesa, rozpostrzyjcie wasze skrzydła i śpiewajcie o waszych siłach! To jest nasz czas!

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:00 am

silentstorm666 wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
11. What is the sequence of the letters?

Taking for example the first letter:

"Vibrate each the following 9 times each: VAHT • FUHT • VUHT • VUHSS • OUT • OUTH • VAHSS "

This would be VAHT (you do this 9 times), then FUHT (you do this 9 times) then VUHT (you do this 9 times), then VUHSS (you do this 9 times), then OUT (you do this 9 times), then OUTH (you do this 9 times) then VAHS, you do this 9 times.

After the above, you blot the letter.

The same sequence is done for all letters, to their name variants from left to right. When you are done blotting the last letter, you say the affirmation with conviction 3 times.

The affirmations, do we do both lines together and repeat two more times, or do we repeat the first line three times and then the second line three times ?

Both lines 3 times
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Our FINAL(and most propably our LAST ever) RTR. The One that will ANNIHALITE the Enemy. No need to do more than 9 on each one. Done in 15-20 mins. Even 1 a day would annihalite the Enemy!!

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:47 am

Good, energy pathways opening. Stretching where they were blocked. Natural part of growing.

Oh okay, thank you brother! ^^
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

StraitShot47

Postby StraitShot47 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:49 pm

Powstanie Pogańskie wrote:

I actually do that too sometimes, I'll just sway left and right in my swivel chair a couple of times and keep going. I figured it was just me being restless, but hey.

I'm not quoting any Priest here, but I think swaying means you have a blockage. I think the ideal point to get to is NOT swaying.

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:41 pm

luis wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
luis wrote:No, if you are talking about my questions you are wrong, i don't doubt the HP's and the God's in anyway and i belive this Rtr works and is strong as said, i just asked some questions becose i want to know more about how it works, i mean the jews thanks to the knowladge about spirituality the have stolen they have created a system of mantra, meditations and magick that work for them, isn't interesting to just know more about this or i'm the only one?

The jewish alphabet is just a reversal of Sanskrit and other words, Greek and Egyptian plagiarism or outright stolen letters and phonetics of the Phoenicians and others. It's a mashup of these. Then they infused this with energy as one infuses a sigil to be 'their own alphabet'. This is because jews were an alien and illiterate race.

This is an anti-alphabet of natural concepts expressed in Gentile alphabets, ripping them off, and reversing them to curse Gentiles with it. It's not an original, naturally founded alphabet. It did not develop naturally by humans it was created artificially by stealing elements from other people and then attacking them on top of it.

While other ancient alphabets were based on nature (like the Sumerian or Greek) the jewish alphabet is just a copy of these which is built on the jews and their personal invented BS. Because too many people believed in this BS, their BS started becoming important to this world unfortunately. This gave them power to keep going with their hoaxes and lies.

With this alphabet they just went forth and started doing all sorts of stuff like writing the Torah, writting curses and putting knowledge that they have stolen in motion. Their curse book became a national book and people charged it so they self-cursed themselves. This over the ages created the 'jewish culture' which is a hoax and is not based on reality. But just jewish convictions and bandits who kept lying in everone's face that they are 'the most ancient people', or the 'holy people' and so forth.

Then they claimed BS their alphabet was some sort of divine and original thing while it's just a ripoff of other ones before it in a mashup. Hebrew has power not because it's divine or based on this reality but because the jews have artificially made it to matter, in the context of the retards who charge their lies with energy everyday because they are deceived.

This is why the jewish alphabet is only good for the jews spiritually, and all those who have dabbled with jewish spirituality have been ruined.

All of the above was done because the jews are an alien species and they came here without, as it seems, knowing the culture of the people of this planet. So gradually they stole elements and they spent time to try to figure out what the others did. Then they created a perverted sub par clone of the pagan systems with their own feces as it's foundation and tried to ruin the world with it.

Jews are not spiritual masters they are a mafia that used cheap means to enslave humanity for no reason whatsover other than their own personal gain and to ruin humanity because they are alien and on a mission.

Ok now i understand, thanks for taking your time to explain this :)
hailourtruegod wrote:
luis wrote:No, if you are talking about my questions you are wrong, i don't doubt the HP's and the God's in anyway and i belive this Rtr works and is strong as said, i just asked some questions becose i want to know more about how it works, i mean the jews thanks to the knowladge about spirituality the have stolen they have created a system of mantra, meditations and magick that work for them, isn't interesting to just know more about this or i'm the only one?

You're obviously not the only one who's interested in how this works brother but I'm sure that was a rhetorical question. :)

I don't think you completely understood me or just didnt read everything I wrote because in no way did I imply it's bad to try to understand how all this works.

Like I said, I may be wrong so if you say you're not asking questions because of doubt then this doesn't pertain to you. I just wanted to put this out there just in case since I felt what wrote might be the case for some people. Key word here, might.

It was late when i read it so maybe i didn't understand everything you said :lol: but i just wanted to clarify that i noway doubt the power of this Rtr, actualy i had a powerful experiences with this Rtr, i felt a surge of energy and because i felt my third eye more open i concentrated on it and i'm quite sure that i've seen visions of my past lifes for a minute or two, this Rtr is awesome! 8-)

That's awesome bro!

Sorry for the super late response. I've been busy and lurking thru here and didn't log in to reply to posts until now. >.<
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

SunnyB

Postby SunnyB » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:06 pm

StraitShot47 wrote:

I'm not quoting any Priest here, but I think swaying means you have a blockage. I think the ideal point to get to is NOT swaying.

Quit spreading misinformation. Swaying is perfectly normal.

StraitShot47

Postby StraitShot47 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:31 pm

SunnyB wrote:
StraitShot47 wrote:

I never said swaying wasn't normal. In fact swaying is part of the process.

But if we were to see a perfect RTR by the Gods or Priest I do not think they would sway like a jew. That is wasted energy and a lack of focus.

ess

Postby ess » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:31 pm

StraitShot47 wrote:But if we were to see a perfect RTR by the Gods or Priest I do not think they would sway like a jew. That is wasted energy and a lack of focus.

What the fuck are you on about.
Heil Satan!
Heil Azazel!

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:42 pm

The jooz stole the doving the swaying from the ancient east. Its about moving in away that opens the spine up its a form of yoga that acts directly on the spine. I have written about this before. That is why when jews do this they believe they are connecting with the shekinah energy which is their soul energy.

Naturally swaying around is normal when a lot of energy gets generated in the body. Because energy moves in a circular motion. Which is what the swaying is relating to. Take a look at how many serpent dances in Paganism are about moving in this kind of motion and direction. Its common for people when activating this energy to start swaying and rocking back and forth. Take a look at the Kundalini classes they do on mass in India when the power really starts to get strong people start doing this everywhere.

If people are swaying from this RTR that is because its unbinding the soul from the jewish curses that are trying to keep the soul bound. That if proof the RTR is working.

Egon

Postby Egon » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:50 pm

Doing the spinal yoga before this RTR also feels great.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:25 am

Does it still keep it's strength if I don't have enough time to do the whole thing so I do whatever I can and finish the rest maybe hours later? I don't want to not do that if it could still help this way. :D

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:09 pm

You do have the time to do it.

StraitShot47

Postby StraitShot47 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:01 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:You do have the time to do it.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:12 pm

Seriously, how does someone not have 8-15 minutes to do the ritual, again? Go to bed 15 minutes later or wake up 15 minutes earlier. Here's your time.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:36 pm

You're right, I do it several times every day the correct way. What I meant with my question is that at work sometimes there's a few minutes when I can do a few letters, but have to finish it or do more at another point when I have another few minutes. This is in addition to the several I already do at home. I want to know if this is a good idea or if the energy disperses during such a break. I know for normal works splitting it up like this makes it ineffective, but I was hoping since this is so important this is still a good way to fit more repetitions in my day. :D

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:41 pm

Stormblood wrote:Seriously, how does someone not have 8-15 minutes to do the ritual, again? Go to bed 15 minutes later or wake up 15 minutes earlier. Here's your time.

I already do it several times at home every day, I was talking about how at work I'm trying to fit in as many extra repetitions as possible but sometimes it has to be broken up like that. And it takes me more like 40/50 minutes, I do it slow enough to feel the vibrations the strongest that I can. :)

Arcadia

Postby Arcadia » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:37 pm

Quick question since it's currently the topic. I manage to squeeze this in several times a day in spite of a busy, packed household. Occasionally however, I'll face a 1-2 minute long interruption from a family member. Nothing that stretches beyond that length. Just thought I'd ask how much short interruptions matter. I'm totally fine with restarting if it's necessary.

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:11 am

StraitShot47 wrote:
SunnyB wrote:
StraitShot47 wrote:

I never said swaying wasn't normal. In fact swaying is part of the process.

But if we were to see a perfect RTR by the Gods or Priest I do not think they would sway like a jew. That is wasted energy and a lack of focus.

"Swaying is normal" "i dont think they would sway like jews"??? :| :|

Our FINAL(and most propably our LAST ever) RTR. The One that will ANNIHALITE the Enemy. No need to do more than 9 on each one. Done in 15-20 mins. Even 1 a day would annihalite the Enemy!!

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:07 pm

If 1 time vibrating is enough, is it more powerful if we would do like 10 times the RTR with 1 vibration? Instead of 9 times like for example 3 times?

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:18 pm

Arcadia wrote:Quick question since it's currently the topic. I manage to squeeze this in several times a day in spite of a busy, packed household. Occasionally however, I'll face a 1-2 minute long interruption from a family member. Nothing that stretches beyond that length. Just thought I'd ask how much short interruptions matter. I'm totally fine with restarting if it's necessary.

Unfortunately the power of the ritual is not the same when something like that happens!The Gods explained it to me when I had a similar experience! :(
That you can do in such cases is to concentrate to the ritual and not to the that you talk with !It will make the damage less!After you stop talking the person who interrupted you finish the ritual and if you have time it would be better to start it again !
The demon SET explained to me (I remember it was one of the first times I was using my ouija board) that when we are doing something important and helpful for us sometimes Xians will interrupt us because our enemies don't want us to do those things because it will good for us or very distasteful for them!For example the day of the eclipse my xian dad was arguing with reason !It got me tired and I managed to do the ritual only one time! An other example when i was quite new I was searching my guardian demon which was Beleth!That my mother didn't stop to annoy me !It was one of the most irritating experiences of my entire life! :evil: !Not to mention the dedication ritual!I had to finished it very fast to hide the candle and the other things I had there in seconds because my xian mom again interrupted me!Fortunately Satan told me that the ritual is accurate and there is no problem with the interruption :| !Anyway that I am trying to tell is that such things happens so do not let anything like this to get you down! ;)

aldebaran666

Postby aldebaran666 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:14 pm

Hi,
I am a new Satanist dedicated. I have two questions, excuse me my English is basic.
Can I do the new ritual in a ritual standard? I read the FAQ on the forum and I did not find the answer.
For the 40-day meditation program, I read on the site that the meditations are being updated. Can I start the program immediately with the current meditations and then improve with the updates?
I am very enjoying to have made my commitment to Father Satan and I thank the JoS for all that is being done here.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL TO OUR TRUE GODS!

Tala

Postby Tala » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:10 am

When you say "ritual standard" do you mean like with candles, at an alter with incense etc?

If so then sure go ahead! It won't hurt if thats what you feel you have to do.

However it's not necessary as you just need to raise your energies which can be done with some mantras or even breathing exercises. Here is a link for raising energy:

http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Raising_Energies.htm

Invocation to Satan:
http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Invocation.htm

Remember the RTR needs to be done daily, even multiple times if you can, so raising energy quickly is best because you are less likely to miss it.

Yes you should start meditating immediately!

The 40 days program should link to the updated versions. If something is changed later then you can change it.

The old ones are still effective they have just been updated to be the most effective. You will not waste time either way. It's more wasteful to do nothing.

aldebaran666 wrote:Hi,
I am a new Satanist dedicated. I have two questions, excuse me my English is basic.
Can I do the new ritual in a ritual standard? I read the FAQ on the forum and I did not find the answer.
For the 40-day meditation program, I read on the site that the meditations are being updated. Can I start the program immediately with the current meditations and then improve with the updates?
I am very enjoying to have made my commitment to Father Satan and I thank the JoS for all that is being done here.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL TO OUR TRUE GODS!

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:48 am

aldebaran666 wrote:Hi,

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL TO OUR TRUE GODS!

Yes you can do the final ritual whenever you want!If you do this everyday youn will feel very beautiful feelings!Now about the 40 days program start with it and then improve it !

aldebaran666

Postby aldebaran666 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:15 am

thank you for your answers, I should have answered earlier.
Actually this is the standard ritual with incense I was talking about, I read all the posts on the final RTR and it is clear.
Thank you.

SoulSnipes

Postby SoulSnipes » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:56 pm

Is the final rtr similar to the beginning of the Torah though?

Satans [web.archive.org/web/20160303201752/http://hailtosatansvictory666]

Anaten Piewalker

Postby Anaten Piewalker » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:23 pm

Hello, new to this board and to Satanism. Thank you for hosting this great site! I have been learning a ton, and having my mind not just opened but mind blown.

My question: someone this morning linked to a paintable version of the RTR, where you can go in with any browser and take your finger and paint over the Hebrew letters to blot them out. This'd be very useful and convenient, except, I didn't think to bookmark it, and can't seem to find it now after rooting around all over the boards! It was in the New Posts section this morning around 0800 EST. Could that individual please re-post or direct me to the link. Thanks

AP

Academic Scholar

Postby Academic Scholar » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:40 pm

Anaten Piewalker wrote:Hello, new to this board and to Satanism. Thank you for hosting this great site! I have been learning a ton, and having my mind not just opened but mind blown.

My question: someone this morning linked to a paintable version of the RTR, where you can go in with any browser and take your finger and paint over the Hebrew letters to blot them out. This'd be very useful and convenient, except, I didn't think to bookmark it, and can't seem to find it now after rooting around all over the boards! It was in the New Posts section this morning around 0800 EST. Could that individual please re-post or direct me to the link. Thanks

AP

https://web.archive.org/web/20180920183 ... tlify.com/
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

Anaten Piewalker

Postby Anaten Piewalker » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:30 pm

Anaten Piewalker wrote:Hello, new to this board and to Satanism. Thank you for hosting this great site! I have been learning a ton, and having my mind not just opened but mind blown.

UPDATE: Found it. https://web.archive.org/web/20180920183 ... tlify.com/

AP

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:48 pm

AP

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12626&hilit=Paintable+final+rtr

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:58 pm

AP

A... touch-screen in a pc...? :| :| Is that even possible? You can just use this instead with Microsoft paint

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o5zce5jqt07f8 ... R.png?dl=1

RhuledKhekho

Postby RhuledKhekho » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:26 pm

AP

You can find it here : https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12626
You can also search for "Paintable Final RTR" in the Joy Of Satan 666 section to find it

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:21 am

RhuledKhekho wrote:

AP

You can also search for "Paintable Final RTR" in the Joy Of Satan 666 section to find it

Oooohhh... Ok. My Bad.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:53 pm

I simply use the rubber/eraser function in Paint instead of blotting them out. It feels more satisfying to me than covering the letters with another colour.

HailVictory88

Postby HailVictory88 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:09 am

If we have trouble rolling our Rs, should we just try as best as we can, or is it ok to just pronounce the Rs as we usually do until we can roll them?

Also, how important are the accent marks? The printout I use doesn't have accent marks, so I just try to do as best I can and go with how the audio goes. But is it a big deal if I don't get the accents perfectly?

Anyone have any tips for keeping track of the repetitions? I use my fingers now. If I accidentally do one extra rep for a vibration, is that a big deal or should I start over?

Lastly, the printout I use has "Hail Satan" written on it, I assume it's ok to still destroy the printout as long as I do it with the proper intention?

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:55 pm

HailVictory88 wrote:If we have trouble rolling our Rs, should we just try as best as we can, or is it ok to just pronounce the Rs as we usually do until we can roll them?

Also, how important are the accent marks? The printout I use doesn't have accent marks, so I just try to do as best I can and go with how the audio goes. But is it a big deal if I don't get the accents perfectly?

Anyone have any tips for keeping track of the repetitions? I use my fingers now. If I accidentally do one extra rep for a vibration, is that a big deal or should I start over?

Lastly, the printout I use has "Hail Satan" written on it, I assume it's ok to still destroy the printout as long as I do it with the proper intention?

1. Doesn't matter, just do your best and you'll get better.

2. There is another version which has the accents, the only problem with that version is when you print it the fahkh fahk fukh letter doesn't show up on the paper because the layout isn't exactly the same size as printer paper. But you can use a couple of this version's papers just to get used to the accents, or just look at the picture online to see the accents.

3. To keep track of repetitions, think of each 9 like it's really 3 sets of 3. 123 123 123 is very easy to keep track of, much easier than trying to remember 123456789 perfectly.

4. You can destroy the paper however you want it doesn't matter. Throw it in the garbage, burn it, bury it, whatever you can think of.

Anaten Piewalker

Postby Anaten Piewalker » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:30 pm

RhuledKhekho wrote:

My question: someone this morning linked to a paintable version of the RTR, where you can go in with any browser and take your finger and paint over the Hebrew letters to blot them out. This'd be very useful and convenient, except, I didn't think to bookmark it, and can't seem to find it now [...]

It only appears in the sig of a ton of posts here. I kept reading 'printable,' not 'paintable'. How embarrassing. :oops:

Thanks,

HailVictory88

Postby HailVictory88 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:33 am

HailVictory88 wrote:If we have trouble rolling our Rs, should we just try as best as we can, or is it ok to just pronounce the Rs as we usually do until we can roll them?

1. Doesn't matter, just do your best and you'll get better.

2. There is another version which has the accents, the only problem with that version is when you print it the fahkh fahk fukh letter doesn't show up on the paper because the layout isn't exactly the same size as printer paper. But you can use a couple of this version's papers just to get used to the accents, or just look at the picture online to see the accents.

3. To keep track of repetitions, think of each 9 like it's really 3 sets of 3. 123 123 123 is very easy to keep track of, much easier than trying to remember 123456789 perfectly.

4. You can destroy the paper however you want it doesn't matter. Throw it in the garbage, burn it, bury it, whatever you can think of.

Thank you comrade!

ZmajEriksson

Postby ZmajEriksson » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:28 am

Can I give the final RTR to a friend of mine who's not dedicated but is pagan and NS?
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:24 pm

ZmajEriksson wrote:Can I give the final RTR to a friend of mine who's not dedicated but is pagan and NS?

Yes it'll help in showing him the truth and how important this all is. So he'll decide to dedicate.