Page 5 of 9

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:41 am
by Brdredr
This webpage is being blocked by my browser. It thinks it's a scam.

Clear censorship on behalf of the jews.

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:45 pm
by Apprentice
When I finished a very powerful Final RTR the day before yesterday and opened my phone after cleaning my aura, it was showing 66 22:11. This is battery percentage followed by local time. Meaningful numbers or what?

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:10 pm
by satanicthrillz
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:If you do not have a printer access and need to do the ritual right now

1. Download this file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o5zce5jqt07f8 ... R.png?dl=1

2. Open it in MS Paint (Microsoft paint) or any other painter utility in your pc/android/linux.

3. Paint over the letters as you do the RTRs.

4. Save the blotted out file and delete it from your computer.

5. Repeat the above everytime you do your ritual.


I have a macbook version 10.7.5 and cannot afford to buy another pc & my printer is in another state....at the moment.
I have tried to download paintbrush for mac. Paintbrush doesn't allow me to bring up the rtr page you can just paint and Macpaint just glitches and shuts down... any other suggestions...

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:54 pm
by Νίκος
satanicthrillz wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:If you do not have a printer access and need to do the ritual right now

1. Download this file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o5zce5jqt07f8 ... R.png?dl=1

2. Open it in MS Paint (Microsoft paint) or any other painter utility in your pc/android/linux.

3. Paint over the letters as you do the RTRs.

4. Save the blotted out file and delete it from your computer.

5. Repeat the above everytime you do your ritual.


I have a macbook version 10.7.5 and cannot afford to buy another pc & my printer is in another state....at the moment.
I have tried to download paintbrush for mac. Paintbrush doesn't allow me to bring up the rtr page you can just paint and Macpaint just glitches and shuts down... any other suggestions...

Just paint them yourself in a peper!

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:03 pm
by Artanis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdj5JFRm-Ok

Watching this, doing PROUDLY my RTR-***RESPONSIBILITY** and aknoledging... That WE made this come true!

VIVE LA REVOLUTION!!!

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:32 pm
by Artanis
Artanis wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdj5JFRm-Ok

Watching this, doing PROUDLY my RTR-***RESPONSIBILITY** and aknoledging... That WE made this come true!

VIVE LA REVOLUTION!!!



And the guy states many times, that the POLICE, are the one that STARTS the violence and THEN *The People* counter it and **THEY** are the ones getting called THUGS!

Because they wouldnt WANT a VIOLENT COUP! JUST TO GET THE FUCKER KIKE OUT OF POWER!!

And THIS, ***THIS*** FUCKING MONSTROSITY CALLED THE ´JEW` IS WHO WE ARE FIGHTING AGAINST!!!!

ONLY ***WE*** CAN END THIS BRETHEREN!!!

WITHOUT ***OUR*** RTRS AND OTHER EFFORTS , THERE WOULDNT ***BE. NOTHING. TO. FIGHT. FOR!!!***


*****VIVE LA REVOLUTION*****!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@:@:@:@:@

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:56 pm
by Gerecht Ror
The RTR Trailer is back ! Watch full-screen with headphones.

- RTR - Destruction and Creation are in Your Hands - Extended - EN
Watch here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXSoed8gNWg
Dowload here : https://mega.nz/#!i1h2VK6T!JkHqTDKOL8xDmOG2kGPwBUChwjGhi-NfkKzM83tPs44

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:35 pm
by Νίκος
Gerecht Ror wrote:The RTR Trailer is back ! Watch full-screen with headphones.

- RTR - Destruction and Creation are in Your Hands - Extended - EN
Watch here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXSoed8gNWg
Dowload here : https://mega.nz/#!i1h2VK6T!JkHqTDKOL8xDmOG2kGPwBUChwjGhi-NfkKzM83tPs44

Magnificent!! :)

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:07 am
by Artanis
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck the JEW-u and Britains parliament are suicidal! They have been saying ovet and over and over, that Brittain could REVERSE Brexit :lol: :lol:

"Oh goyim! Ze dont even underztand how deprezzed and failed we are becauze ze do de Reverse Torah Ritualz! We wantz to die zo bad that we try and reverze your EVIL Brexit! Zo dat de Brittizh Goyim would cut our headz!"

Fucking LOSERS!! :lol: :lol:

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:14 am
by (((occultumlapidem)))
hi what do I do with the print outs after chanting and blotting out. can I burn them?

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:37 am
by Artanis
occultumlapidem wrote:hi what do I do with the print outs after chanting and blotting out. can I burn them?



Yes. You can dispose of them in ANY way you want, the more ´disgustingly` the better :lol: :lol:

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:41 pm
by jbkbmz
There was a TV cartoon in the 1970s, ( I think it was the Superfriends ). A bad guy named Mythelflick ( not sure of the spelling ), would be banished back to his own world if his name was Spelled Backward.
Wonder if the Jews were implying something about reversing things.
Like what the RTRs are doing to them.

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:48 pm
by Catalincata94
About the final RTR do i need to rise my energy for that and then vibrate the letters and affirm that? because i remember the last RTR i did i have done by rising my energy first but on the page it dosen't say anything about raising our energy
And about the letters do we have to say it out loud as it si in the mp3 or vibrating it?

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:33 pm
by Νίκος
Catalincata94 wrote:About the final RTR do i need to rise my energy for that and then vibrate the letters and affirm that? because i remember the last RTR i did i have done by rising my energy first but on the page it dosen't say anything about raising our energy
And about the letters do we have to say it out loud as it si in the mp3 or vibrating it?

Do it as the mp3!You can raise your energies as much as you want!And you can even do the Invocation of Satan before! :)

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:22 pm
by (((occultumlapidem)))
Artanis wrote:
occultumlapidem wrote:hi what do I do with the print outs after chanting and blotting out. can I burn them?



Yes. You can dispose of them in ANY way you want, the more ´disgustingly` the better :lol: :lol:


but they have the vibration of reverse torah powers. I want to not defile them. but idk

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:55 pm
by Artanis
occultumlapidem wrote:
Artanis wrote:
occultumlapidem wrote:hi what do I do with the print outs after chanting and blotting out. can I burn them?



Yes. You can dispose of them in ANY way you want, the more ´disgustingly` the better :lol: :lol:


but they have the vibration of reverse torah powers. I want to not defile them. but idk



Youve already reversed the energies when you reverse the words. You think that the paper holds the reversive energies of the words and that they do not go into the world to reverse their curses :D

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:06 pm
by (((occultumlapidem)))
Artanis wrote:
occultumlapidem wrote:
Artanis wrote:

Yes. You can dispose of them in ANY way you want, the more ´disgustingly` the better :lol: :lol:


but they have the vibration of reverse torah powers. I want to not defile them. but idk



Youve already reversed the energies when you reverse the words. You think that the paper holds the reversive energies of the words and that they do not go into the world to reverse their curses :D



I just feel it holds great energy's. I've been doing the one page rtr printed and on pc paint

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:40 pm
by txg
i bet the kike lurkers shit themselves when they see this thread

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:39 am
by Lydia
jbkbmz wrote:There was a TV cartoon in the 1970s, ( I think it was the Superfriends ). A bad guy named Mythelflick ( not sure of the spelling ), would be banished back to his own world if his name was Spelled Backward.
Wonder if the Jews were implying something about reversing things.
Like what the RTRs are doing to them.


The TV show Charmed, in one episode a bad guy gets their Book of Shadows and starts reversing their spells (stating them out loud but in reverse), undoing them all. The sisters then have to get their book back and re-do all the spells that were undone. Different scenario but same concept of reversing to undo.

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:22 pm
by Artanis
Another WINZ!! The British Parliament is ready to start a *NO DEAL* Brexit, which means that EVERY SINGLE deal made with the EU, is gonna be TORN APART! (But that is AFTER if the parliament declines PM Mays Brexit deal!)

And those who know, THAT would be DISASTROUS for the EU!! 8-) 8-) :lol: :lol:

Also, the fact that if the Swedish parliament fails a 4th time to form a parliament (would be nice, if someone could give me details about when the 4th attempt day is), there will be NEW ELECTIONS!

So NOW, with also the fact that nationalism and people are rising up EVERYWHERE in Europe, it is most CRITICAL TIME TO DO THE FINAL RTR!!

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:08 am
by Artanis
https://youtu.be/Vk4FTa3SGt8

GREAT! Now the kikes are trying to get Al Assad out of power and CERTIANLY ´elect` a JEWISH president. GREAT! THANKS KIKES!!

KEEP SPAMMING THE FINAL RTR GUYS!!! KIKES ARE GETTING DESPERATE!!

Ps. Sorry if Al Assad IS a jew himself, just thinking that because Al Assad is against Pissrael and knows that it was PISSRAEL, who started the Syrian war, to get Israel to enlarge its borders. :x :x

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:31 pm
by Larissa666
I am sharing this with all of you who might not know: I was recently reminded to NOT omit the dots when I visualize the destruction of the letters.

It might seem easier to visualize some filthy letters without dots, but try to visualize them completely. This makes the ritual even more powerful. And do not panic, it is not like all your previous RTRs were ineffective because of this, do not worry, it still works. It is just that with dots it is ideal.

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:49 pm
by Luna4Him
Yes, i too happened to be withouth a printer this time...but then i saw this detail in the digest; The RTR can be done WITHOUTH paper on these days, just imagine the letters disintegrating. And i certainly did imagine them destroyed with pleasure in my mind! It worked well to me, very well! Then i also did use my paintprogram as well. I guess both are good methods and most important is that the enemy gets what it deserves! There was one interesting note more in that same digest; "No props are required, just you, your mind and your willpower!" Yes, willpower to destroy!

Hail Satan!
Hail to our Victory!

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:00 pm
by luis
Luna4Him wrote:Yes, i too happened to be withouth a printer this time...but then i saw this detail in the digest; The RTR can be done WITHOUTH paper on these days, just imagine the letters disintegrating. And i certainly did imagine them destroyed with pleasure in my mind! It worked well to me, very well! Then i also did use my paintprogram as well. I guess both are good methods and most important is that the enemy gets what it deserves! There was one interesting note more in that same digest; "No props are required, just you, your mind and your willpower!" Yes, willpower to destroy!

Hail Satan!
Hail to our Victory!

Everyone should have a phone, just download a Paint type of app and do the Rtr, i always do it like this and it has been said that it's fine to do it with an app.

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:53 am
by Abyssal
I do it on my phone and split the rtr picture in 2 parts to see it better because I don't have an app to zoom on the edges.
Also when vibrating the letters I focus the Hebrew letters, can I focus instead on the pronunciations?

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:34 pm
by luis
Abyssal wrote:I do it on my phone and split the rtr picture in 2 parts to see it better because I don't have an app to zoom on the edges.
Also when vibrating the letters I focus the Hebrew letters, can I focus instead on the pronunciations?

Yes, what matter is that you do the vibrations and then 'destroy' the letters.

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:35 pm
by Merlina Marvela
Since the Orthodox Xmas is approaching, we must at least double the number of the daily RTRs, especially on the dates of 6th, 7th and 8th of January. The rituals are to be done with equal seriousness and devotion just as those of two weaks ago.
Let us fight until we achieve our goal of the Nazarene being hatched never again.

Hail Satan!

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:44 pm
by Cfecit
Artanis wrote:Ps. Sorry if Al Assad IS a jew himself, just thinking that because Al Assad is against Pissrael and knows that it was PISSRAEL, who started the Syrian war, to get Israel to enlarge its borders. :x :x


Assad is Gentile. He's one of greatest man in Earth. Any HP can confirm he's not jew?

However, DO RTR!

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:52 pm
by Larissa666
muriceias wrote:"The pontiff’s efforts to deal with the crisis have stalled. He must act decisively or many more Catholics will lose their faith"

[img https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... iled#img-1 ][/img]

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... dal-failed


Haha, this is good. This is very good.

Now if only those alt-right simpletons would stop looking for the salvation of the Aryan race in xianity, that would be even better.

"We must restore xian values, blah, blah..." fucking idiots.

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:44 pm
by muriceias
Larissa666 wrote:
muriceias wrote:"The pontiff’s efforts to deal with the crisis have stalled. He must act decisively or many more Catholics will lose their faith"

[img https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... iled#img-1 ][/img]

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... dal-failed


Haha, this is good. This is very good.

Now if only those alt-right simpletons would stop looking for the salvation of the Aryan race in xianity, that would be even better.

"We must restore xian values, blah, blah..." fucking idiots.


This new is very good but actually I wanted to post this one:

Pope Francis bluntly criticized Catholic bishops in the US for their approach to the church's sexual abuse crisis, saying that their finger-pointing, abuses of power and "playing the victim or the scold" have undermined the church's credibility.

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2019/01/03/eu ... gle.com%2F

I didnt feel good because I misunderstood the news and I dont know how to put images yet as you can see so a removed the post. I laugh seeing how the church is being so ridiculous :lol:

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:29 pm
by WhiteRabbit
I love Maxine so much. Thank you for everything.

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:23 pm
by Aquarius
WhiteRabbit wrote:I love Maxine so much. Thank you for everything.

Can you stop spamming for fuck sake

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:01 pm
by luis
Aquarius wrote:
WhiteRabbit wrote:I love Maxine so much. Thank you for everything.

Can you stop spamming for fuck sake

He is not doing anything that bad...a little bit of love is not bad but he/she is at a point were it looks like trolling :?

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:53 pm
by Aquarius
luis wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
WhiteRabbit wrote:I love Maxine so much. Thank you for everything.

Can you stop spamming for fuck sake

He is not doing anything that bad...a little bit of love is not bad but he/she is at a point were it looks like trolling :?
yes he very much looks like a troll lol

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:05 pm
by WhiteRabbit
luis wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
WhiteRabbit wrote:I love Maxine so much. Thank you for everything.

Can you stop spamming for fuck sake

He is not doing anything that bad...a little bit of love is not bad but he/she is at a point were it looks like trolling :?


Im not trolling. I just want share my feelings. Im not good at writing. Sorry if my messages disturbed you. Have a nice day.

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:54 pm
by Aquarius
WhiteRabbit wrote:
luis wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Can you stop spamming for fuck sake

He is not doing anything that bad...a little bit of love is not bad but he/she is at a point were it looks like trolling :?


Im not trolling. I just want share my feelings. Im not good at writing. Sorry if my messages disturbed you. Have a nice day.
You wrote the same thing in 8 posts, that’s spamming.

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:32 pm
by luis
WhiteRabbit wrote:
luis wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Can you stop spamming for fuck sake

He is not doing anything that bad...a little bit of love is not bad but he/she is at a point were it looks like trolling :?


Im not trolling. I just want share my feelings. Im not good at writing. Sorry if my messages disturbed you. Have a nice day.

We thought you were trolling, if this is not the case then it's fine :)
Just don't spam off-topic message in every post, you could create one post and say your message, ok? ;)

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:30 pm
by Artanis
Aaaand... 2000!!(RTRs) :D 8-)

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:53 pm
by Νίκος
Artanis wrote:Aaaand... 2000!!(RTRs) :D 8-)

Magnificent!!!!
In the end of the month I will post how much I have done since the start of 2019!

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:42 pm
by Aquarius
Artanis wrote:Aaaand... 2000!!(RTRs) :D 8-)

That’s fantastic!:)

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:30 am
by Artanis
Finally the most important topic in the WHOLE WORLD is the most viewed topic :lol: It doesnt really matter, but its just a symbol of how important and INVALUABLE this topic and FINAL RTR is.

Speaking of which, i think i need to slow my ´RTRs done in a day` thing :lol: , cause i think that because i have been doing meditation ever day for about 3 months right now(?), my energy channeling is growing more and more, which again means, that i give more and more of my bio-energy for my RTRs, which drains me faster and faster and as thus, makes me become more and more vulnerable for diseases like a flu for example. I just hope that this doesnt grow to insane numbers. Like for example 1 year from now, if i do like 3 RTRs a day for a week, i fall ill for a flu or something... hmmm... If i do something wrong, which leads to this, please inform me :|

My meditation routine is as follows:

AC, AOP, Void meditation about 2 mins :roll: , Foundation meditation 10x morning, 5x at night, Reversed Cat Breath 5x morning, 3x night, 3rd eye opening meditation at night.

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:03 am
by jbkbmz
Type in "Hebrew Torah Alphabet Pictures" on a search engine and,,,,, you get lots of pictures you can print off and use the appropriate herbs, runes, and imagination to hex these writings that were taken from direct writing and printing from people ( especially Jews, in some instances ).
Will directing Negative Energy at these photos, and,,, printed versions of them, have more power in directly attacking the Torah Energy Thought Form, and,, the Jews, and Gentile Lackeys that wrote and printed and typed them ?
I am not sure if posting the link here is good ( Energetically ).
Just type in the above and May Satan give you Wisdom to use it.

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:17 am
by Ol argedco luciftias
jbkbmz wrote:Type in "Hebrew Torah Alphabet Pictures" on a search engine and,,,,, you get lots of pictures you can print off and use the appropriate herbs, runes, and imagination to hex these writings that were taken from direct writing and printing from people ( especially Jews, in some instances ).
Will directing Negative Energy at these photos, and,,, printed versions of them, have more power in directly attacking the Torah Energy Thought Form, and,, the Jews, and Gentile Lackeys that wrote and printed and typed them ?
I am not sure if posting the link here is good ( Energetically ).
Just type in the above and May Satan give you Wisdom to use it.


Trying to curse their letters like that would not do much it would mostly be a waste of time. Final RTR is easier and most effective way to do it, this is the only way you should be doing it. Works perfect. :D

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:14 am
by Artanis
jbkbmz wrote:Type in "Hebrew Torah Alphabet Pictures" on a search engine and,,,,, you get lots of pictures you can print off and use the appropriate herbs, runes, and imagination to hex these writings that were taken from direct writing and printing from people ( especially Jews, in some instances ).
Will directing Negative Energy at these photos, and,,, printed versions of them, have more power in directly attacking the Torah Energy Thought Form, and,, the Jews, and Gentile Lackeys that wrote and printed and typed them ?
I am not sure if posting the link here is good ( Energetically ).
Just type in the above and May Satan give you Wisdom to use it.



After all, The High Priests have been working with The God's their ASSES off to get Us all this information, so that we could possibly END this dozens of THOUSANDS of YEARS raged war with THIS FINAL NAIL(FINAL RTR) into The kikes coffin.

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:23 am
by Artanis
Btw,(a stupid question but still :lol: )when we are done with doing this FINAL RTR, so that The Enemies defences are down(like The Shema for example), will The God's then kill them all or something? Or does The FINAL RTR in itself obliterate The kikes? Or is this again only just symbolic, that The Gentiles will kill The jews when they have learned of their true purpose?

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:46 pm
by Νίκος
Artanis wrote:Btw,(a stupid question but still :lol: )when we are done with doing this FINAL RTR, so that The Enemies defences are down(like The Shema for example), will The God's then kill them all or something? Or does The FINAL RTR in itself obliterate The kikes? Or is this again only just symbolic, that The Gentiles will kill The jews when they have learned of their true purpose?

I think that the Gentiles when wake up will declare war with them a defeat them !

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:48 pm
by Axaru
Hi
I want to take the oppurtunity to express my gratitude towards the final RTR and what it has done for me in such a short period of time. I have now done it 3 times and after recovering from some serious psychic attacks (thanks reptiles for showing me that its working and is getting retaliation), I am starting to get my senses back from my 2 year long apathy and dullness of senses that came as a result of leaving the jos (I rejoined recently). You cannot imagine that I went from apathy to bliss and a hightening of senses after just doing this RTR 3 times. I am a living testimony of the power of this RTR. Thank you Maxine . HAIL ENKI. DEATH TO THE ELOHIM IMPOSTERS AND THE JEWS.

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:54 am
by Sinarost
Hi ..i am new ... i am iranian.. i am 18...
(I cant write english well... can you write persian?? :cry: )

I have questions:
●How can i email to you private??
●How can i leave my body(astral projection)?
●How can i see SATAN through astral projection???
■■PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS...PLEASE.. :cry:

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:29 am
by Artanis
Just wanting to Make sure EVERYONE knows that THIS particular Post (FINAL RTR 21 July 2018) is THE MOST Important post in The WHOLE WIDE WORLD! Theres MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of other posts in The internet, which gets millions and millions of views and replies. And STILL, THIS IS THE #1 MOST IMPORTANT IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Only with THIS weapon, this SPIRITUAL weapon, which is a WUD(Weapon of ULTIMATE destruction), WE few dozens of thousands(extremely small number) here on The JOS, can obliterate The Enemy of Humanity as a WHOLE at The same Time and iniate a ETERNAL Golden Age upon Earth!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Re: FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:50 pm
by Νίκος
Artanis wrote:Just wanting to Make sure EVERYONE knows that THIS particular Post (FINAL RTR 21 July 2018) is THE MOST Important post in The WHOLE WIDE WORLD! Theres MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of other posts in The internet, which gets millions and millions of views and replies. And STILL, THIS IS THE #1 MOST IMPORTANT IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Only with THIS weapon, this SPIRITUAL weapon, which is a WUD(Weapon of ULTIMATE destruction), WE few dozens of thousands(extremely small number) here on The JOS, can obliterate The Enemy of Humanity as a WHOLE at The same Time and iniate a ETERNAL Golden Age upon Earth!

HAIL SATAN!!!

You cannot even imagine how much I appreciate and get encouraged by your posts :)