The End Of The World

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666

The End Of The World

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:34 pm

In the Kabala the Jewish god is called the seventh heaven which is the spirit of Elohim [god] which is the divine immanence. However the Shekinah is the divine immanence and the kabala states the Shekinah manifests by its radiation [vibration] metatron. The substance of this is Avir the ether. The ether is ruled by the element of light and vibration its the primal element of which everything is created out of. Its stating their god is generated in the ether by the Shekinah which manifests as the Metatron.

This is the three worlds of the Kabbalistic world tree which form the entire godhead in Judaism. Kether [the spirit which is Elohim] Shekinah which is ruled by Hokhmah and then Avir which is ruled by Binah.

Shekinah is the vibration of the Hebrew alphabet in Judaism and in specific the entire Torah. The generation of this Torah by spoken vibration is the spirit of "god" the Torah this is why in Judaism the name of "god" is the entire Torah. And the vibration of the Torah generates the Metatron which is the name of their entire god form or thought form in Kabala. Which is why Metatron has 72 wings. The 72 names of "god" in Kabala which are encoded in the Torah which generate and connect the energies of the entire thought form. They start this creates the sparks or the materialization of this spell into the world.

The angels of the Bible are stated in Kabala to be simply "etheric winds" of the Metatron and are shown in symbolic fashion as being formless and of the generation of this god form. Each relating to specific tasks of which they are named and summoned. They are also called "spirits" that are manifested from the vibration of the Shekinah the Torah. The angels are simply thought forms or energy forms generated by the Rabbi's thought this energy spell they created called the Torah.

The Messiah in Judaism is the "celestial man" which is a title of Metatron and its stated his substance is the pure emanation of ether. And is the trinity of Shekinah, Metatron, Avir. The messiah of the Jews from their own Kabala is the god form they have created when it fully manifests into the world.

This Messiah in Judaism is stated to be the Son of Joseph who has to die and return as the victorious Son of David. As authors on the subject have noted the obvious this is the character of Yeshua Ben Joseph who gets called Jesus Christ a Greek name. Who is the Son of Joseph and the Son of David and returns in the book of Revelations at the end of time to destroy the Gentile nations of the world and bring about the global kingdom of the Jewish race. Ruled from the new Zion. The 144,000 Jews who the Jewish King rules the world with are symbolic of the 12 Tribes of the entire Jewish race.

Messiah in Hebrew comes from a word that means "serpent" the Levithan which Yeshua is compared to in the Bible. This is the banner of YHVH the Jewish god that he conquerors with in the Torah this is the staff of Moses another Messiah character he uses to defeat Egypt and the Gentiles with. This Levithan is symbolic of the Shekinah in Kabala and the Torah. Its showing the Torah and the entire Christian Bible is the power by which they shall destroy the Gentiles of the world and our Nations and lives by manifestation of the Torah into the world fully. Which shall be what they wrote in their book of Daniel and Revelations which is designed to tie into the book of Daniel the entire and total end of our world and the start of their Jewish New World Order.

In Judaism the symbol of the wheel is the symbol of the vibration of energy of the motion of their spells they generate by vibration of the Hebrew. The word Torah means "wheel" as well. That is why.

Yeshua Ben Joseph, the character of Jesus Christ is openly stated in the Kabala by the Rabbi's to be their literal weapon to destroy the Gentiles with and bring about the end of the Goyim and bring about the global rule of the Jewish race. They have billons of Gentiles connecting with and pouring their energies into the Jewish "god" their thought form to manifest this. The entire Jewish Torah is spiritual weapon of mass destruction and terrorism against Gentiles. This is why the Greek and Roman rulers ordered the Torah scrolls burned and banned the Jews from even reciting it. Because still having Gentile spiritual knowledge they understood what the Torah was a curse on Gentiles. The only way to stop this is the Reverse Torah Rituals the Rabbi's stated in their own texts the only way to undo their spells is to reverse them in Hebrew. The Rabbi's also warn each other in their writings that Satan will destroy the Jews by reversing the Torah. Satan is also a code word for Gentiles in Judaism.

The Jews have warned their own the Gentiles will destroy them by reversing the Torah.

Sources
The Universal Meaning Of The Kabbalah, Leo Schaya
The Tree Of Souls The Mythology Of Judaism, Howard Schwartz
The Encyclopedia Of Jewish Myth, Magic And Mysticism, Geoffrey W. Dennis
The Habir
The Zohar

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Nick Vabzircnila

Re: The End Of The World

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:29 pm

Imagine how much energy is being poured into the nazarene egregore alone by Americans bursting out "Je**s" or "Je**s Ch**st" in the face of the smallest amount of opposition. One gets scared or slightly annoyed, and they exclaim this, even atheists. I have observed this when visiting the USA, but this trend is also pronounced in movies. And when kids hear their parents in a certain way, they adopt it.

This is not just relevant for Americans. Many languages have certain emotional exclamations that tie into the enemy's thought forms. People need to be aware of how they speak and what they say.

Ignisalas

Postby Ignisalas » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:27 pm

I wonder why there are 72 'names of god', 72 goetia demons, 144,000 original jews, and 144,000 nadis of the human soul.
Jews have chakras and souls too, theres no doubt that some 'rabbi sages' empower themselves too, just in a different way then we do. I know that the number 9 represents the main chakras of the soul, but whats the reason for it, and the numbers in both Satanism and Judaism? The number 72, 144,000, and that kind of stuff. Ive always wondered about it.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:30 pm

Nick Vabzircnila wrote:Imagine how much energy is being poured into the nazarene egregore alone by Americans bursting out "Je**s" or "Je**s Ch**st" in the face of the smallest amount of opposition. One gets scared or slightly annoyed, and they exclaim this, even atheists. I have observed this when visiting the USA, but this trend is also pronounced in movies. And when kids hear their parents in a certain way, they adopt it.

This is not just relevant for Americans. Many languages have certain emotional exclamations that tie into the enemy's thought forms. People need to be aware of how they speak and what they say.
Jewsus cheist that’s jason bourne!

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Postby High Priestess Maxine Dietrich » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:08 pm

Everything they have is stolen, corrupted and twisted for powerful subliminals.

The 144,000 is the number of nadis of the human soul.

Another I note is how the internet changed for the worst when the waiting time changed from the hourglass to the circle. Used to be an hourglass symbol when waiting for websites to load and related. The waiting time in those days was much shorter and the internet was user friendly.

Jews have an issue with circles, as they use them to bind and in spirit abuse.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.com

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:19 pm

Ignisalas wrote:I wonder why there are 72 'names of god', 72 goetia demons, 144,000 original jews, and 144,000 nadis of the human soul.
Jews have chakras and souls too, theres no doubt that some 'rabbi sages' empower themselves too, just in a different way then we do. I know that the number 9 represents the main chakras of the soul, but whats the reason for it, and the numbers in both Satanism and Judaism? The number 72, 144,000, and that kind of stuff. Ive always wondered about it.

Because they have basically stolen and reformed and perverted the old teachings. And just overlapped things, villified names, and attacked the Gods who gave us this knowledge. It's all stolen, so it overlaps.

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:21 pm

Nick Vabzircnila wrote:Imagine how much energy is being poured into the nazarene egregore alone by Americans bursting out "Je**s" or "Je**s Ch**st" in the face of the smallest amount of opposition. One gets scared or slightly annoyed, and they exclaim this, even atheists. I have observed this when visiting the USA, but this trend is also pronounced in movies. And when kids hear their parents in a certain way, they adopt it.

Every hollywood movie, when there is danger, suspence, or any other emotion, they simply drop the Nazarene kike in there just to make sure. When the heroes get saved, what have you. All subliminals.

Templarmkd

Postby Templarmkd » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:29 pm

What about the Muslims? They pray 5 times a day. They empower the Jewish God more than everyone probably.

SilentFlame

Postby SilentFlame » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:44 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

Every hollywood movie, when there is danger, suspence, or any other emotion, they simply drop the Nazarene kike in there just to make sure. When the heroes get saved, what have you. All subliminals.

"Plz thank G-d that things turned out well, since as we all know G-d controls all and nobody else is capable of anything/has any free will. If bad things happen it's just karma/predestination/God's will you stupid goyim, how dare you question the mysterious ways of Lord Jebus, he died for your sins in a very important blood sacrifice ritual.Now stupid goy please tie into the Christian matrix and continue believing you were saved by the glorious-ness of kosher blood sacrifices, only by symbolically eating and drinking the flesh and blood of Jebus can you be saved. Meditation is of the devil goyim, never do dis...."
Makes you wonder how christians even believe in the Jebus myth. A guy who's supposed to have psychic healing powers, who then voluntarily chooses to be executed rather than use his powers to avoid it, dying for everyone to 'have their souls saved from their original sin'. "Psychic powers are bad, death is good, plz worship death goyim..."

Soaring Eagle 666

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:32 am

I wonder if this applies to profanity too. Although it certainly isn't "sin" to use a few dirty words, it might actually be harmful for a satanist to connect with the massive amounts of negative energy infused into those words.

Some of the High Priests and Priestesses use profanity from time to time, so it can't be too harmful, but I hadn't really thought about the repercussions until now.

TerrorEyes

Postby TerrorEyes » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:26 pm

The Muslims empower the Jews probably more than any other religion.
Watch the Matrix again. Think of the robots in the movie as the Jewish filith instead. The humans hooked up as batteries are the unsuspecting fools, the ignorant. The Christians, the Muslims, and the Wiccans, and the Goddess movment, or ecltectic movement followers. Do not mix Wiccan filth into your practice. Stick with pure magic. Stick with Satanism! Stick with the Joy of Satan ministries.
An eight year old chose my name, Terror Eyes, Lol.

TerrorEyes

Postby TerrorEyes » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:31 pm

Also, be fully aware, the enemy has declared war on us. If you do not already realize it. I was directly threatened with death by the Jews and their allies for daring to speak the truth. They want to silence us all. If you are not meditating daily, you are not protecting yourself sufficiently. You are not empowering yourself sufficiently. If you are not actively doing the devils work, why are you even here? I dont mean, actually fuck that I do mean to step on the toes of the complacent here. Stop your complacent behavior right now. Saying you believe is one thing but what the hell good is it if you believe in Satan but are not working to empower yourself? Why are you here if you are not fighting with us? Wake up! They want us dead and a war is here. Its not coming its here! Dont think the law will protect you. They are the law. Protect yourselves, and your loved ones. No one else will do it for you.
An eight year old chose my name, Terror Eyes, Lol.

Personal Growth

Postby Personal Growth » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:13 pm

Templarmkd wrote:What about the Muslims? They pray 5 times a day. They empower the Jewish God more than everyone probably.

There are these Muslim immigrants that live around here. And from what I've noticed is that the women don't have to go out and work.

And it looks like they stay at home and pray all day.

I feel it's woman abuse to make them have to always be all covered up with their hair covered etc. And the fact they seem to have to stay at home all the time while the men are out praying.

But yes I insist on my daily RTR's because all of them pray every day.

And with the Muslim women it looks like every day and all day.

I say that the Muslim women pray all day because that's what I see each time when I go past one of my Muslim neighbours flats window.

There's this Muslim woman that is always on her knees and bowing up and down.

She must have a strong back and knees.

Totally brainwashed and enslaved. Living for the lie.

Yes I've also been thinking considering how it appears that the Muslim religion defines their whole life and lifestyle. To live totally for that religion and to always be on your knees praying must equal lots of energy to the yhvh thought form.

But we wither it up by hacking at the roots with the 72 and 42 Jewish God name reversal RTR's. And that's the highlight of my day!

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:27 pm

The Koran connects into the Christian Bible. Jesus is a major figure in Islam and is in the Koran as such. The Jews created Islam so they could push further east with their program. But given the climate they needed to adapt Christianity to the Arabs to use them as a force. Mohammed was an open racial Jew and was stated by his own decree to be the Jewish messiah.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:43 am

Ignisalas wrote:I wonder why there are 72 'names of god', 72 goetia demons, 144,000 original jews, and 144,000 nadis of the human soul.

Don made a post that Reversing the 72 names each 3 letters binds a nadi a part of the soul. Thus the whole 72 Binds the whole soul. So you free the entire soul by doing 72.

Lets see theres this.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... sages/1476

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... sages/1707

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... sages/1570
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

WishtoTimeTravel

Postby WishtoTimeTravel » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:26 pm

Islam is scary I hope it does not dominate the world.