Reiki Truth

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666

Reiki Truth

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:40 pm

Reiki What Is The Truth About It.

A lot of people have asked about Reiki. The fact is Reiki is infested with Christianity. People are told to pray to enemy thought forms of angles and are told to tie into the enemy matrix of energy by praying to Jesus and all this nonsense. They even changed the meaning of "Namaste" from the "God within me, greets the God within you" and they replaced this word God with word "Christ" which is pointless if your not a Christian then Jewizz does not live "within" you anyway. Because you are not possessed by a Jewish thought form called Jesus. None of this Christian nonsense was in the original Usui system from Japan. I should know I studied this system all the way for years and became a "Reiki Master" within this system. And trained other people and initiated people in the different levels of this system and studied its actual history.

Reiki has three main levels. Each level has an attunement to them to open one up to a higher follow of power for Reiki. The symbols used are from the east.

The first level the attunement is designed to open up the crown and the flow of power along the spine to the root chakra. This follows the pattern of opening the chakra's properly. This also reveals something. Spiritual practices have been removed from this system. Its based on Kundalini energy. The initiation is the Shaktipat one which is used for Kundalini systems in the east. Pranic healing is a minor siddhi in serpent power yoga. This system original came from further east from the school's which practiced kundalini yoga.

The other aspect is the teachings are weak and have had all the actual spiritual practices removed. The key to understand this is when you go through the highest level they teach you a kundalini technique which is used to do the attunements on people for the three levels. So here we have a specific technique being used for doing Reiki. Why is this not taught to level one Reiki students for them to use for Reiki and to use as daily practice to activate the chakra's and nadi's and work to raise the serpent? That's what this technique is taught in Kundalini Yoga for doing. Because its been altered they put the main techinque at the thrid level where originally a person had to pay up to ten thousand dollars for this level. This technique is still taught in Kriya Yoga. However they were also making people pay big money for it as well.

The technique is called "The Dragon Breath" its also called the Cobra breath. You make the banda's then you breath the prana up your spine to the crown all the while keeping your tonque on the roof of your mouth this is the proper Kechari mundra you hold this for awhile. Then on the relase you make the hissing Kriya which the energy is directed into your pineal gland. Or into the attunements. That is the Templar kiss as well.

Reiki officially comes from Japan. The God of Reiki in Japan is not Buddha. Its Sonten the Lord of mount Kurama who wields a firey trident and is the lord of the sacred mountian. This Sonten is the Japanese spelling of the Sanskrit Satan. Dr. Usui the Japanese founder of the Reiki system that was brought to America had his revelation after climbing to the top of Mount Kurama which is ruled by the God Sonten.....Sonten Kurama....Sanat Kumara. Sanat means Eternal in Sanskrit however this Eternal is properly Satan in Sanskrit. Kumara means Lord. Satan Kumara is the Eternal Lord. Sanat also carries the trident. True Reiki is Satan's gift to humanity and is based on the serpent power.

Note in Sanskrit "Namaste" means God within and thus God. Originally this is spelled Namasta. However in full Sanskrit this is Namasata. Which is the same as Satanama. Praying homage "Nama" to the highest God "Sata" who names means Truth.

Satanama is the five elements of creation that form you and the universe.

Source
The Truth Behind The Christ Myth, Mark Pinkham

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

HP Mageson666

Re: Reiki Truth

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:49 pm

Also when I mention Kriya's this is the name for the internal exercises that activate kundalini energy. The methods that is all. Some of you guys keep going to Pink lotus every time I mention this proper term. You don't understand this Kriya is power meditation.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Beracate

Postby Beracate » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:57 pm

I've had this little piece written about Satan's Vietnamese alias a year ago
that I think I need to share in this thread, and should revise to share in the
Asian forums as well.

Tân Viẽn Sơn Tính was the deity in connection to Tân Viẽn mountain, equated to
be the Vietnamese Mount Olympus by authors Keith Taylor and Thien Do, who wrote
extensive works on the history and the supernatural in that region.

In the Vietnamese-English, English-Vietnamese Hippocrene Standard Dictionary,
copyright 1975 by Frederick Ungar Publishing Co., Inc., and copyright 1991
by Hippocrene Books, New York. Compilers Le Ba Khahn and Le Ba Kong:

Sơn means, "to paint"
Tính refers to the soul.

The deity is also referred to as Sơn Thánh, with 'Thánh' meaning Saint. Which
can lead one to imagine that the sciences of spiritual knowledge, the Kundalini
serpent of Satan purifying the chakras were being taught, each assigned by colour
and centre of energy for the body. Either way, to be given such a name
finds its way back to Satan whose sacred animal is the peacock with the colours
in full view.

Some Daoists or other practitioners would make their pilgrimage to this mountain
as a spiritual refuge.

sip

Postby sip » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:32 pm

Beracate wrote:I've had this little piece written about Satan's Vietnamese alias a year ago
that I think I need to share in this thread, and should revise to share in the
Asian forums as well.

Tân Viẽn Sơn Tính was the deity in connection to Tân Viẽn mountain, equated to
be the Vietnamese Mount Olympus by authors Keith Taylor and Thien Do, who wrote
extensive works on the history and the supernatural in that region.

In the Vietnamese-English, English-Vietnamese Hippocrene Standard Dictionary,
copyright 1975 by Frederick Ungar Publishing Co., Inc., and copyright 1991
by Hippocrene Books, New York. Compilers Le Ba Khahn and Le Ba Kong:

Sơn means, "to paint"
Tính refers to the soul.

The deity is also referred to as Sơn Thánh, with 'Thánh' meaning Saint. Which
can lead one to imagine that the sciences of spiritual knowledge, the Kundalini
serpent of Satan purifying the chakras were being taught, each assigned by colour
and centre of energy for the body. Either way, to be given such a name
finds its way back to Satan whose sacred animal is the peacock with the colours
in full view.

Some Daoists or other practitioners would make their pilgrimage to this mountain
as a spiritual refuge.

This is actually something I have been searching for for a close buddy of mine in Vietnam. We talk a lot about Communism in his country, how it got there and why. He is not a Buddhist, he is an Athiest. Please post more in the Asian section so I can follow.

HP - thank you for the information; it clears up literally everything Reiki - someone should pdf the sermon.

Victory of satan

Postby Victory of satan » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:57 pm

There is the Italian word "Nume" that means "god" but this is used for any god of the classic mithology, but can also be used for any god.

Nume - Nama
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer!

Sieg Heil!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:59 pm

Interesting. Thank you
Quotes | Current RTR Schedule | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

[email protected]

Postby [email protected] » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:58 pm

Thank you so much for posting the truth about this. The fact you are doing this without fear is awesome. They do not want tou to know this. I wasted so much time with an organization I thought was satanic that truly was not. This ministry has been doing great things. Never doubt it.

Personal Growth

Postby Personal Growth » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:20 pm

My partner went on one of those watered down REIKI courses and after a couple of weeks was certificated in Reiki.

She sometimes does some ReIki on me.

I see it as a meditation vacation as she's supposedly cleaning my aura and opening my chakras for me while I just lie there and relax.

I don't know much about Reiki and it's a nice treat but does it really work?

I believe I need to work on my own energy system. Actively visualising and focusing on the aura cleaning. Aura of Protection. And spinning, cleaning and breathing into chakras.

Although I can feel the energy pressure sensation from the reiki practitioners hands I don't believe it can be as effective coming from a second party.

I think Reiki is a nice treat but if you really want to clean your aura and open your chakras you had better be decisive and work on yourself.

I think this stance on Reiki is because it's been watered down.

They sell the course as a money making business venture: "Buy my reiki course to become certificated and work for yourself as a reiki practitioner."

I had a quick discussion with her about what you taught here and she says there's no praying to the jehova thoughtforms or anything like that.

But there is also no spiritual practice of moving the kundalini energy up and down the spine.

She says to get better you just focus on making the energy follow in your hands stronger.

I mean come on.

What my certified Reiki practitioner partner knows about Reiki and the opening of chakras seems limited to what we know here on our forum.

So yes modern Reiki definitely from a spiritually aware persons standpoint has been corrupted.

Personal Growth

Postby Personal Growth » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:37 pm

If I may add when you finished off you said, "Reiki is Satans gift to humanity."

I just thought yes. And all things about our personal power.

People practice yoga and meditation.

People also practice mind power, visualisation, seeding, affirmations etc.

All of these law of attraction things.

Aye they may have some effect but the secret is that this ability and knowledge comes from Satan.

And what we learn here is that if you empower your soul through power mediation you can use the law of attraction much more powerfully.

Yes all personal power. Law of attraction and of course Reiki and Yoga come from Satan.

When people learn about these things without reference to Spiritual Satanism and Satan. Its' all woo woo law of attraction stuff. New Agey.

What we have here are the keys to the kingdom.

Those law of attraction teachings are a corruption of our original and true Spiritual Satanism.

True power and directing of energies should start where it's most important. And that's with power meditation and empowering your soul.

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:55 pm

Years ago I read a book meant for the more advanced reiki practitioners (note: i do not do any reiki at all).

It mentioned that the creed was faulty. That it had been improperly translated from japanese to european languages.

It mentioned that the first reiki practitioners had to study it by treating people. The energy goes through the person flows to the hands. At first you may learn placements manually but they said that through practice they were able to follow the energy and feel where it was most needed, thus treating organs.

In the later stages people had so much experience not only could they treat by following where the energy flowed into the person, but could also see or something similar (not 100% sure how it was exactly said) where it went and they called it bosen. (I think there may be a squiggly line somewhere.. not sure.)

Hp mageson if youre interested in reading it, I do not remember the exact title of it but I do know where to find that and I can look it up and post it.
"Good nutrition is the key to wisdom"
~ Lydia is awesome :D ~
"Dont put on your skin what you can't eat"

TerrorEyes

Postby TerrorEyes » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:04 pm

What I feel compelled to say is that Satanism is self empowerment.
Reiki is corrupt because it is about submission to someone else.
Why do this when we can heal ourselves?
An eight year old chose my name, Terror Eyes, Lol.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:57 am

I was once gifted a book called Chios Energy Healing this and that. I cannot even hold in my hand properly out of all the Jewish energy it's imprinted with.
Quotes | Current RTR Schedule | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.