Existance Proves Christianity Wrong

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: High Priest Jake Carlson, HP Mageson666

HP Mageson666

Existance Proves Christianity Wrong

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:23 am

The ancient philosophers stated that all existence can be traced thought different levels of their emanation to a core underlying source of manifestation. And this unknowable source can be understood by studying the laws of nature which are the mechanic's of this force and its operation thus its conscious will. The source of which is simply vibration and light the function of the core substance that is the element of Ather which is called spirit as well by the ancients the same element.

If one examines Christianity it claims the entire universe which is aeons old was created by a Jew around six thousand years ago and then it decided to create the earth as flat. And then decided to create a strange universe in which the actual laws that cause it to exist are somehow all wrong and at odds with the spiritual realm it created....Because it fell from three inches more up Yahweh's butt crack or something ridiculous.

The fact is the laws of the spiritual realm of the laws of the material realm as the material realm is the emanation of the core substance of the element of spirit. The two can not be odds they are the same manifestation you can't have one without the other.

Thousands of innocent people have been driven mad from being taught to believe all their normal desires and instincts that are spiritual in nature are somehow evil and from evil forces that have possessed them and they must war on their flesh their actual spiritual natures to conform to some disgusting, mentality ill Jewish program called Christianity. Its driven people mad by causing a schizophrenic break within their own psyche.

The Christian religion is the creation of sick Jewish minds they are alien to this world.

Only a sick Jewish mind could look at this and feel it to be evil and sinful:

Illuminated

Re: Existance Proves Christianity Wrong

Postby Illuminated » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:22 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:If one examines Christianity it claims the entire universe which is aeons old was created by a Jew around six thousand years ago..

The Hindu Kaal Chakra shows that the Kali Yug started around 5-6 thousand years ago. Speaks for itself.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Postby High Priestess Maxine Dietrich » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:33 pm

The Jews have an extremely high, disproportionately high incidence of both physical and mental disorders. They pollute the world populace with their filthy genes. Nearly every one of them has something seriously wrong.
They are a very sickly race. This world is alien to them.

www.joyofsatan.com

Zazu Ishtar

Postby Zazu Ishtar » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:32 pm

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:The Jews have an extremely high, disproportionately high incidence of both physical and mental disorders. They pollute the world populace with their filthy genes. Nearly every one of them has something seriously wrong.
They are a very sickly race. This world is alien to them.

http://www.joyofsatan.com

Hence why they do seem to understand that THIS world is theirs! What a bunch of diluted fools!

They've rewritten history in their own image, and blasphemed against father Satan. They must be banished to where they come from in order for this world will turn back to the pagan gods! This is slowly but surely in progress!

Hail Satan!
Storm Trooper #666
[email protected]

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:58 pm

Technically, if the Universe never had a beginning, i.e. was always there, then it doesn't have an age, which means it isn't any X old.

HP Mageson666 wrote:The fact is the laws of the spiritual realm of the laws of the material realm as the material realm is the emanation of the core substance of the element of spirit. The two can not be odds they are the same manifestation you can't have one without the other.

Can you type that again so it makes sense? Do you mean "The fact is that the laws of the Spiritual realm are the same laws of the material (Physical) realm, because the material realm is the emanation of the core substance of the element of Spirit. The two can not be at odds; they are the same manifestation - you can't have one without the other."? Clarity helps. Thanks.

About jewxian shitsocoprophilophagia (shit-coprophilia-coprophagia, i.e. "schizophrenia") - the jew (alleges to have) created Spirit and Physics, then said, "You're evil because I made you be born in 'sin', and be 'sin', and I blame you because I made you not be Spiritual, so I punish you - but don't blame me; blame the devil which is me, but I'm telling you that the devil is your true, actual God Satan. If you blame me, or my dirty j00zen shitles, then you'll hurt muh feelz and make muh feelz howwibuw. Go smoke some weed, like I anointed jeahboyzuz with to perform miracles with". xians are beyond retarded. (For those who don't know - I used to be one of them, so in the sense of 'it takes one to know one' I understand it.)

"Faith" won't save them. Besides - if 'the flesh' is "sin", then they mustn't faith hard, nor at all, because that means using their few remaining brain cells, which are - believe it or don't - flesh, in order to do so. Oops!
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:45 am

FancyMancy wrote:Technically, if the Universe never had a beginning, i.e. was always there, then it doesn't have an age, which means it isn't any X old.

HP Mageson666 wrote:The fact is the laws of the spiritual realm are the laws of the material realm as the material realm is the emanation of the core substance of the element of spirit. The two can not be odds as they are the same manifestation: you can't have one without the other.

Can you type that again so it makes sense? Do you mean "The fact is that the laws of the Spiritual realm are the same laws of the material (Physical) realm, because the material realm is the emanation of the core substance of the element of Spirit. The two can not be at odds; they are the same manifestation - you can't have one without the other."? Clarity helps. Thanks.

About jewxian shitsocoprophilophagia (shit-coprophilia-coprophagia, i.e. "schizophrenia") - the jew (alleges to have) created Spirit and Physics, then said, "You're evil because I made you be born in 'sin', and be 'sin', and I blame you because I made you not be Spiritual, so I punish you - but don't blame me; blame the devil which is me, but I'm telling you that the devil is your true, actual God Satan. If you blame me, or my dirty j00zen shitles, then you'll hurt muh feelz and make muh feelz howwibuw. Go smoke some weed, like I anointed jeahboyzuz with to perform miracles with". xians are beyond retarded. (For those who don't know - I used to be one of them, so in the sense of 'it takes one to know one' I understand it.)

"Faith" won't save them. Besides - if 'the flesh' is "sin", then they mustn't faith hard, nor at all, because that means using their few remaining brain cells, which are - believe it or don't - flesh, in order to do so. Oops!

Here goes nothing. I tried to correct the phrasing based on how I understood it.

DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern

Postby DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:06 am

Traditional Xian is a now an almost defunct control mechanism for the most part. There is almost no Victorian area holdover left, in many places thanks to this Marxist commie new age PC thing, so they go a different rote.

The use ways that allow them to simply dip there wick. Its a small distinction though. Its another mask.

Its now reincarnating its self in new forms ''Modern Paganism/new age for one as has been recently said... while being the same thing, with a new planed escalation of agenda, while the other ''traditional'' still has a slowly receding hand in.

Simple logic disproves it except for what it is, and is used for.

Not many wise people ever really believed or did so for long, unless it was forced on them by environmental factors. Then they went around calling themselves Satanist for the wrong reason. Like a bad childhood, and there brand was just Inverted Xian and a way to rebel, not true Satanism.

That is in itself mostly a thing of the past these days people are to far gone, to even screw up that way...I mention it for historical reasons at this place and point.

Many Philosophers of there time(s) would say they were Xian, but not really. Legal reasons only. Many had private affiliations, sometimes this got out, depending on who you were it was cries of heretic or it was simply covered up/ignored or used later.

If it got out after there death ''for various reasons'' sometimes writings were recovered and have been of historical value.
''The delusional world of the politically correct is the ''hell'' of Men that think of hell as a place of suffering instead of learning and wisdom which Hell really is. Glory instead, in your Luciferic Legacy of sacred blood within you. Here is Arcadia.''