Satan The Name Of God

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP Mageson666

Satan The Name Of God

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:27 am

Satan The Name Of God

In the ancient religion god is the five elements of creation which from the symbol of the serpent and also the pentacle the ancient symbol of the head God as well. The name of Satan holds different meanings all relating to one thing. Being the head God and creator God.

Satanama in Sanskrit is the mantra that forms the core of all existence the five elements. S is fire, T is earth, N is air and M is water with the A being spirit. This forms the other famous symbol of the equal armed cross as well. These symbols are seen all over the ancient world. In Sanskrit the original language Satanama is the name of the highest God. The serpent is the five elements.

Satan also holds the meaning of Sat, King and An, God. Hence Satan is the King of the Gods.

Satan also means Eternal Truth in Sanskrit. But also the concept of the soul, eternity and cosmic order.

The five elements manifest the five bodies that form the individual the physical body, prana body, the Astral body and the mental and emotional bodies. These five things form the entire soul of which the body is part of. The five elements also manifest the chakra's the seven main chakras and the six side extensions.

In ancient Sumerian ENKI [Satan] comes to earth from heaven with the fifty An Gods and creates civilization. This is the fifty petals of the chakra's. From the crown to the earth. Satan, ENKI is the serpent God and rules the symbol the ancients called God, the serpent wand seen from Sumeria to India to Egypt, Greece and beyond. That is the symbol of ENKI. The Satanama is the five sounds that form the core of the Sanskrit alphabet which form the 50 petals of the chakra's and the nadis which generated the entire being. The serpent wand.

The ancient Sumerian's also called ENKI, Satan.

ENKI is a code EN means capstone and One. And KI means life force, serpent and King. The One is the untied soul all five elements perfected together into the light body which is the Ki. EN has the same number as Satanama which is a Sanskrit code for 10 expressed to its highest power of 100. Which is the number of the union of spirit and matter. The capstone is the symbol of the Grail the Magnum Opus the light body.

Satanama is an alchemical key to the transformation of the soul into the light body. Note the Yezidhi's call Satan also Melek Taus this means King of the Earth. The Tau cross is the ancient symbol of the perfected five elements as earth is what contains all the elements together into the physical body. The Tau cross is the symbol of eternal life.

Satan in Sumeria rules the Gish Gana tree. The tree of life and the water of life. Gana or Gama relates to the inner alchemical sexual union of the Chakra's which brings immortality. The Gama cross is the swastika the symbol of the five elements perfected and the union of the five bodies into the new light body. The tree of life of Enki is also called the Mish tree which means Mish, serpent saviour the energy that transforms the soul. Mish or Meshu is were the world Messiah comes from.

Satan in Sumeria was also shown as a serpent with a human head symbolically. This symbol is elsewhere among the Greeks and Egyptians. Its the risen serpent up the spine into the head and the new consciousness that comes from this. This is the meaning of the Halo around the head. The other symbol of Enki the Goat Fish is the Goat the crown and the tail of the fish the tail bone the root chakra united together. The risen serpent.

In ancient Sumeria it was stated that Enki created Adamu and Eva and breathed the breath of life into them the soul. And then taught them the knowledge of how to ascend thought the light body. This is also the serpent fire transforming the elements. The Yezidhi's and Mandean's state this actually occurred in Sri Lanka in the area called Kumara Kandam which is the Golden Age. In Sri Lanka they state Shiva ruled the first school there and created humanity in Kumra Kandam and taught them the wisdom of ascension. The Yezidhi's state that Sanat Kumara also called Skanda the original symbol of Shiva is their God, Satan. Shiva is called Sada Shiva which in Sanskrit is actually Sata Shiva the D and T are double letters and Sata means Eternal and Sada means Eternal. Shiva's trident is the serpent wand. Shiva's symbols are the serpent and pentacle.

Satan's ancient city in Sumeria was called Aridu not Eridu as the race of Adamu and Eva were called the Ari by the ancient Sumerian's. This is also the name of the serpent energy the light of the soul. Sata in ancient Egypt was the original head God called Sata the serpent of immortality as well.

The Greeks worshipped ENKI as Ioannes also called Dionysus. Ioannes is from the Babylonian name of Enki, Oannes. Ioannes was the core of the Greek religion as the Agathodaemon the Good Serpent that formed the symbol of the soul and the breath of life. And was the key to the light body.

In the earliest Dynasties of Egypt Sat or Sata, Satan was king over all the Gods. As know in Sanskrit Sata also spelled Satan is the name of the highest God and called the saviour God. This was also the case in ancient Egypt.

From the ancient Egyptian text the Papyrus of Nu we find something important.

Papyrus of Nu:
"I am the serpent Sata whose years are many,. I die and I am born again each day. I am the serpent Sata which dwelleth in the uttermost parts of the earth. I die, and I am born again, and I renew myself, and I grow young each day."[1]

In Egypt Sata is the serpent of the Taut which is the milky way galaxy. Which is the symbol of the saviour God and called the serpent rope to the ancient serpent cultures. Its also related to Orion. Its the symbol of the serpent energy flowing though the spine and soul.

"[my note Sata]He embodied immortality and was the "son of the Earth' reborn each day from the womb of the Great Mother."[2]

Sata was also called the serpent spirit or the good serpent in Egypt. The Nu Parpyrus is describing the fact Sata as a mantra unites the polarity of the sun and moon channels and causes the soul to regenerate. The earth is the symbol of the physical body that holds the other four bodies together which is to be transformed by the magnum Opus as part of the soul. Sata also spelled Satan is the serpent which gives eternal life. The serpent is also the Totem of the actual living God Satan. The same head God in Sumerian was called Satan and also Enki which means En, Lord and Ki serpent.

Sources
1] Christ In Egypt, D.M. Murdock
[2]The Serpent Grail, Philip Gardiner and Gary Osborn
The Lost Civilization of Lemuria, Joseph
Guardians Of The Holy Grail, Pinkham
The Serpent, Eagle, Lion And Disc, Parker
Shiva and Dionysus Gods of Love and Ecstasy, Danielou
The Return of the Serpents of Wisdom, Pinkham
Christ In Egypt, D.M. Murdock

Stormblood

Re: Satan The Name Of God

Postby Stormblood » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:46 am

Meh... You can't write all this. You make us want to give up everything else and build this beautiful light body as fast as possible. That's poetry. Oy vey!

luis

Postby luis » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:47 pm

I don't know if it's a stupid question but if the mantra Satanama basicaly is the 4 elements+ the Akasha why we say that Satanas is more powerful? Satanas does not have the water element but instead has more fire (the S) maybe it's because the S gives more power? Or this two mantra have just two different use but are powerful on their own?

Ravenheart666

Postby Ravenheart666 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:45 pm

Nothing it's dear enough to let loose this Destiny. Children of Satan are meant to grow into Satans.
Praise , Honor and Glory be His. Ave Satanas!

Blitzkrieg

Postby Blitzkrieg » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:17 pm

luis wrote:I don't know if it's a stupid question but if the mantra Satanama basicaly is the 4 elements+ the Akasha why we say that Satanas is more powerful? Satanas does not have the water element but instead has more fire (the S) maybe it's because the S gives more power? Or this two mantra have just two different use but are powerful on their own?

This isn't a stupid question it's quite interesting. Because if we look at MerKaBa kabalistic portion it's: Sa-Ta-Na-Ss - > Fire-Spirit, Earth-Spirit, Air-Spirit, Fire or Fire-Fire. Jonathan_Billings many years ago on yahoo forums asked one time why it's Sa-Ta-Na-Ss and not Sa-Ta-Na-Ma.

Your guess as to having more power; sounds reasonable due to fire being a powerful element.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:39 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:In ancient Sumeria it was stated that Enki created Adamu and Eva and breathed the breath of life into them the soul. And then taught them the knowledge of how to ascend thought the light body. This is also the serpent fire transforming the elements. The Yezidhi's and Mandean's state this actually occurred in Sri Lanka in the area called Kumara Kandam which is the Golden Age. In Sri Lanka they state Shiva ruled the first school there and created humanity in Kumra Kandam and taught them the wisdom of ascension. The Yezidhi's state that Sanat Kumara also called Skanda the original symbol of Shiva is their God, Satan.

Papyrus of Nu:
"I am the serpent Sata whose years are many,. I die and I am born again each day. I am the serpent Sata which dwelleth in the uttermost parts of the earth. I die, and I am born again, and I renew myself, and I grow young each day."[1] "[my note Sata]He embodied immortality and was the "son of the Earth' reborn each day from the womb of the Great Mother."[2]

Sata was also called the serpent spirit or the good serpent in Egypt. The Nu Parpyrus is describing the fact Sata as a mantra unites the polarity of the sun and moon channels and causes the soul to regenerate. The earth is the symbol of the physical body that holds the other four bodies together which is to be transformed by the magnum Opus as part of the soul. Sata also spelled Satan is the serpent which gives eternal life. The serpent is also the Totem of the actual living God Satan. The same head God in Sumerian was called Satan and also Enki which means En, Lord and Ki serpent.

The Papyrus of Nu isn't actually Egytian, it was Lemurian. Another name of Lemuria is Mu, sometimes also spelled as Nu. There was a great amount of trade between Mu and Egypt with knowledge being the most shared and traded item. This Papyrus was either taken and transported from Mu/Nu to Egypt, or it was a copy created in Egypt from information that came from Nu. Kumara Kandam was located in Mu, with Sri Lanka also being a part of Mu. I don't believe that Kumara Kandam was in a part of current Sri Lanka that we see today, but instead is now under water. Sri Lanka, Easter Island, Nan Madol, Guam, Pohnpei, Insaru, New Zealand, and some other small scattered islands are the only parts of this continent Lemuria/Mu/Nu that are still above water. Either the Papyrus of Nu is something that was able to be rescued by the survivors escaping the sunken continent and carried to Egypt, or was copied earlier before it started to sink.

This is also the origin of the Rig Veda and all other original Vedic texts, they were rescued and carried by the survivors, originally written in Mu. This is why many of the physical locations mentioned in the Vedas can't be located anywhere, they are under the Pacific ocean. Kumara Kandam, in Lemuria, is also the origin of the religions and cultures of the entire planet; as the survivors escaped and spread out over the world in every direction, they carried their knowledge and story with them and taught it to the peoples of the lands they settled and mixed into. Those survivors which went to Europe came from the sea to Northern China then up to Southern Russia then west. And also into Egypt and India then north from there.This mass-migration is what may have been mentioned for the briefest moment in school as trade route from 12,000 BC. There are also places which traded with Mu before it sank, including Egypt, India, Hawaii, MANY locations in South America, North America, China. Mu was the center of the Golden Age and the place of the kingdom and schools of Satan where all the Enlightenment and advancement started, the only cultures so highly advanced during the Golden Age were those which were a connected part of Mu, either physically or through trade connections, like Egypt, China, India, and (mostly South) America.

Source
The Lost Civilization of Lemuria by Frank Joseph

This book is an absolute requirement for everybody to read. There is no other source which so clearly explains the history, origins, and connections of all the cultures on Earth. You can find an Ebook copy of this book and a program for reading Ebooks in my link. I also recommend buying a physical copy if you can, which would probably be more useful.
"A man with no sense of history would be like a person with no eyes or ears." - Adolf Hitler

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:47 pm

Excellent sermon!
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

luis

Postby luis » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:58 pm

Blitzkrieg wrote:
luis wrote:I don't know if it's a stupid question but if the mantra Satanama basicaly is the 4 elements+ the Akasha why we say that Satanas is more powerful? Satanas does not have the water element but instead has more fire (the S) maybe it's because the S gives more power? Or this two mantra have just two different use but are powerful on their own?

This isn't a stupid question it's quite interesting. Because if we look at MerKaBa kabalistic portion it's: Sa-Ta-Na-Ss - > Fire-Spirit, Earth-Spirit, Air-Spirit, Fire or Fire-Fire. Jonathan_Billings many years ago on yahoo forums asked one time why it's Sa-Ta-Na-Ss and not Sa-Ta-Na-Ma.

Your guess as to having more power; sounds reasonable due to fire being a powerful element.

I thought it was stupid :lol: from what we know about those mantra is that Satanama is more of a healing mantra and litteraly regenerate the body making ourself more young while Satanas is used to generate a lot of energy, like i said there are two S so probabily this is what gives power to the mantra to generate more energy, if you think about Fire is one of the most powerful elements that rules the solar chakra that is the power house of the soul.
This is what i know about this mantra's and i can see know why they are in that way, but still i want to understand why satanas doesn't not have the water maybe because it would have make the mantra more soft like Satanama that is more for healing?

Dark_Void

Postby Dark_Void » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:15 am

For the Satanama mantra, are the S’s hissed like with Satanas? Also is the mantra done in one exhale or 4 separate exhales (or does it matter)? Is there an audio on how to correctly vibrate the mantra? Also, can this take the place of the Invocation Of The Elements Meditation?

risingsun666

Postby risingsun666 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:49 am

The PDF. 'All RTRs in one PDF' is down'.Can someone put it back up?.I am mostly interested in the Returning Curses 1&2 meditations.Please share it here if you have it. :?

sip

Postby sip » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:52 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:In ancient Sumeria it was stated that Enki created Adamu and Eva and breathed the breath of life into them the soul. And then taught them the knowledge of how to ascend thought the light body. This is also the serpent fire transforming the elements. The Yezidhi's and Mandean's state this actually occurred in Sri Lanka in the area called Kumara Kandam which is the Golden Age. In Sri Lanka they state Shiva ruled the first school there and created humanity in Kumra Kandam and taught them the wisdom of ascension. The Yezidhi's state that Sanat Kumara also called Skanda the original symbol of Shiva is their God, Satan.

Papyrus of Nu:
"I am the serpent Sata whose years are many,. I die and I am born again each day. I am the serpent Sata which dwelleth in the uttermost parts of the earth. I die, and I am born again, and I renew myself, and I grow young each day."[1] "[my note Sata]He embodied immortality and was the "son of the Earth' reborn each day from the womb of the Great Mother."[2]

The Papyrus of Nu isn't actually Egytian, it was Lemurian. Another name of Lemuria is Mu, sometimes also spelled as Nu. There was a great amount of trade between Mu and Egypt with knowledge being the most shared and traded item. This Papyrus was either taken and transported from Mu/Nu to Egypt, or it was a copy created in Egypt from information that came from Nu. Kumara Kandam was located in Mu, with Sri Lanka also being a part of Mu. I don't believe that Kumara Kandam was in a part of current Sri Lanka that we see today, but instead is now under water. Sri Lanka, Easter Island, Nan Madol, Guam, Pohnpei, Insaru, New Zealand, and some other small scattered islands are the only parts of this continent Lemuria/Mu/Nu that are still above water. Either the Papyrus of Nu is something that was able to be rescued by the survivors escaping the sunken continent and carried to Egypt, or was copied earlier before it started to sink.

This is also the origin of the Rig Veda and all other original Vedic texts, they were rescued and carried by the survivors, originally written in Mu. This is why many of the physical locations mentioned in the Vedas can't be located anywhere, they are under the Pacific ocean. Kumara Kandam, in Lemuria, is also the origin of the religions and cultures of the entire planet; as the survivors escaped and spread out over the world in every direction, they carried their knowledge and story with them and taught it to the peoples of the lands they settled and mixed into. Those survivors which went to Europe came from the sea to Northern China then up to Southern Russia then west. And also into Egypt and India then north from there.This mass-migration is what may have been mentioned for the briefest moment in school as trade route from 12,000 BC. There are also places which traded with Mu before it sank, including Egypt, India, Hawaii, MANY locations in South America, North America, China. Mu was the center of the Golden Age and the place of the kingdom and schools of Satan where all the Enlightenment and advancement started, the only cultures so highly advanced during the Golden Age were those which were a connected part of Mu, either physically or through trade connections, like Egypt, China, India, and (mostly South) America.

Source

This book is an absolute requirement for everybody to read. There is no other source which so clearly explains the history, origins, and connections of all the cultures on Earth. You can find an Ebook copy of this book and a program for reading Ebooks in my link. I also recommend buying a physical copy if you can, which would probably be more useful.
"A man with no sense of history would be like a person with no eyes or ears." - Adolf Hitler

What do you think of the author James Churchward? I inquired about him on the old forums, but I do not recall receiving any opinions on the man. I enjoy his work. I stumbled across a 1935 edition of "Cosmic Forces" in a thrift store..read it cover to cover and immediately got on eBay and bought "the Children of MU". I have most of his works now.

I bought the 1935 book because of the cover jackets symbol and it was .99 cents - the cover has a 'whirl' (Swastika) on it....so i bought it. That whirl is known as 'Tablet 1231' from the Niven collection found in Mexico City. I have actually traded emails with Churchwards grandson. Churchward has a lot of people that put effort into discrediting his work. I do not know if Churchward is correct in his theories, but they seem genuine and written in the spirit of a seeker, not a kike.

Anyhow, thank you for your post.

I did enjoy the Frank Joseph Lemuria book as well.

sip

Postby sip » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:00 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:

Papyrus of Nu:

Source

https://archive.org/details/CosmicForcesOfMu

James Churchward ; " Cosmic Forces of MU " book archive

SS322

Postby SS322 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:05 am

Vishnu resides on the thousand-headed serpent Shesha which rises above him when he walks. Shesha was used to whisk the milk ocean when the universe was created. This serpent is also called Adishesha. Adi means beginning and Shesha means end, like the Ouruboros or Tausi Melek's famous quote "I was, I am now and shall have no end". The milk ocean is also literally the milky way which is shaped like a spiral (kundalini, coiled serpent, ouroboros,...). Our word galaxy comes from Greek galaxis which means milk. It's related with Latin lactis which means milk (you know it from Italian "latte" as in cafe latte).

The word "Totem" is also composed of Tau and Atem/Odem which means breath in German.
Final RtR as fast and mobile as possible, always blot it out completely and just reload a website for a new round thanks to Soaring Eagle 666:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12626#

Egon

Postby Egon » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:29 am

Satanama med up to 40: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEGnHG4Rf2U

Satanama med up to 108: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xfhTLv5FB9vZazN3q5YStm1XPdduwkXk/view

Dark_Void wrote:For the Satanama mantra, are the S’s hissed like with Satanas? Also is the mantra done in one exhale or 4 separate exhales (or does it matter)? Is there an audio on how to correctly vibrate the mantra? Also, can this take the place of the Invocation Of The Elements Meditation?

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:04 pm

Egon wrote:Satanama med up to 40: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEGnHG4Rf2U

Satanama med up to 108: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xfhTLv5FB9vZazN3q5YStm1XPdduwkXk/view

Dark_Void wrote:For the Satanama mantra, are the S’s hissed like with Satanas? Also is the mantra done in one exhale or 4 separate exhales (or does it matter)? Is there an audio on how to correctly vibrate the mantra? Also, can this take the place of the Invocation Of The Elements Meditation?

hey egon,when one does the satanama meditation can one use affirmations like i am happy,or in good health,or is it just done like that.does the satanama chant work on every part of your life or it is only for one purpose.
HAIL SATAN

Egon

Postby Egon » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:25 pm

I've put an idea for affirmation at the end of each one: https://youtu.be/zEGnHG4Rf2U?t=13m22s
HPS Maxine said to always state affirmations when you raise energies so they won't scatter or manifest in undesirable ways.

shinninglight wrote:hey egon,when one does the satanama meditation can one use affirmations like i am happy,or in good health,or is it just done like that.does the satanama chant work on every part of your life or it is only for one purpose.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:43 pm

Egon wrote:I've put an idea for affirmation at the end of each one: https://youtu.be/zEGnHG4Rf2U?t=13m22s
HPS Maxine said to always state affirmations when you raise energies so they won't scatter or manifest in undesirable ways.

shinninglight wrote:hey egon,when one does the satanama meditation can one use affirmations like i am happy,or in good health,or is it just done like that.does the satanama chant work on every part of your life or it is only for one purpose.

yes you can affirm for astral hearing but what about affirming for good health too,i read somewhere that the satanama can be used to affirm anything when it is done,so like if you want money and you vibrate satanama many time do you also use the hand symbols,the question is confusing but if i want to use satanama for something else other than astral hearing and sight will i also do it with the hand signs or just vibrate it like a normal mantra.
HAIL SATAN

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:55 pm

another question is how important is visualizing the L shape,i find it difficult doing that,maybe i can just do it without vusualizing it,i also read it is important to do the shambavi mudra when doing the meditation,how important is it to use that mudra,thanks :)
HAIL SATAN

Egon

Postby Egon » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:11 pm

You may use other mantras for money and such material goals. Satanama is the mantra of spiritual ascension and immortality.

shinninglight wrote:yes you can affirm for astral hearing but what about affirming for good health too,i read somewhere that the satanama can be used to affirm anything when it is done,so like if you want money and you vibrate satanama many time...

luis

Postby luis » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:16 am

shinninglight wrote:
Egon wrote:I've put an idea for affirmation at the end of each one: https://youtu.be/zEGnHG4Rf2U?t=13m22s

yes you can affirm for astral hearing but what about affirming for good health too,i read somewhere that the satanama can be used to affirm anything when it is done,so like if you want money and you vibrate satanama many time do you also use the hand symbols,the question is confusing but if i want to use satanama for something else other than astral hearing and sight will i also do it with the hand signs or just vibrate it like a normal mantra.

Satanas is for everything, Satanama like Egon said is for immortality and spiritual ascension, more of a healing mantra i would say.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:26 pm

luis wrote:
shinninglight wrote:

Satanas is for everything, Satanama like Egon said is for immortality and spiritual ascension, more of a healing mantra i would say.

owh ok thanks
HAIL SATAN

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:29 pm

Egon wrote:You may use other mantras for money and such material goals. Satanama is the mantra of spiritual ascension and immortality.

shinninglight wrote:yes you can affirm for astral hearing but what about affirming for good health too,i read somewhere that the satanama can be used to affirm anything when it is done,so like if you want money and you vibrate satanama many time...

ok now i know the mantra is satanas and not satanama,i will use satanas instead.thanks
HAIL SATAN

DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern

Postby DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:12 pm

shinninglight wrote:
Egon wrote:You may use other mantras for money and such material goals. Satanama is the mantra of spiritual ascension and immortality.

ok now i know the mantra is satanas and not satanama,i will use satanas instead.thanks

Which is why I mostly use Satanama, it also brings me into greater Alignment with his physical being and personalty for potential request of Invocation of Satan, then communication, pattern, imprint on soul... if could be done repeatedly there would be a small permanent gain and a larger gain in alignment and association and wisdom each time, more open pathways, or rather more direct and intimate connection. Morphic resonance. Just the mantra to degree should help all that.
''The delusional world of the politically correct is the ''hell'' of Men that think of hell as a place of suffering instead of learning and wisdom which Hell really is. Glory instead, in your Luciferic Legacy of sacred blood within you. Here is Arcadia.''