Nazi UFO

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderator: High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666
Posts: 401

Nazi UFO

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:57 am

The fact is as the German scientists on project paperclip stated they did develop these ships during the war. However this is the important fact and you can see in the Veda's the ancients had the same ships as Hindu leaders who were Vedic scholars such as Prabhupada stated the same thing.

The shape of the ship is to put a mercury ring within it that spins like a chakra [chakra means sacred wheel] and generates what is now called a Taurus Field within and around the ship that allows the ship to operate. Now NASA goes into space with the rocket ship the astronauts suffer horrible side effects of zero gravity that destroys their physical body.

The earth spins and this generates a Taurus Field around our earth that creates this force we require to live and be healthy. The design of the saucer has the spinning wheel that generates the same energy field the Taurus Field that allows for beings to travel thought space and be fine. That is how nature exists and how organic technology operates. Our current science is devoid of anything realistic and is operating on aberrant and Jewish thinking as Telsa stated and we are not going anywhere positive for it. Take a look around technologically and scientifically we are living in the 1950's but with computers. This is because the Jews have held us back. Remember it was the Jews that destroyed Telsa and destroyed the careers and lives of numerous geniuses from science to medicine to technology to maintain their control. We should not be using combustion technology that is dangerous to our planet and health. But the Jews are the ones who maintain this paradigm for the power and control via wealth and economic control it gives them.

The other thing this proves is we live in a energetic Cosmo's not the stale inert soulless one that the false science of Jewish materialism claims. The Jews have worked to supress knowledge of nature and the nature of the soul even putting taboo's into science on studying spiritual, psychic subjects and working to remove the memory and work of famous scientists who in their day studied this subject and reported positively on its existence and stated for the demand to keep studying this subject as of vital importance for human knowledge.
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

NaziMan12
Posts: 302

Re: Nazi UFO

Postby NaziMan12 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:01 pm

The Jews definitely keep oil around as the Saudi's control millions of people with it through their control of a vast money resource. Alternate energy however is coming about, but the Jews have unfortunately destroyed all past knowledge of advanced science in order to keep their Reptilian alien masters out of the limelight in my opinion.

User avatar
Edelwise
Posts: 22

Re: Nazi UFO

Postby Edelwise » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:14 pm

Thank you for blowing my mind again, Mr. Slothz!

I had never made a connection between the spinning factor of flying saucers, the Earth, and natural Gravity. This could very well be the case for why Gravity has never been explained properly. I mean, a molten ball of metal doesn't even have magnetic properties, let alone the power to attract non-metallic objects.

FancyMancy
Posts: 290

Re: Nazi UFO

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:46 pm

Unholy shit. So for those who might doubt - does this confirm that the jew knew about Hitler's plans and abilities, and then stole them and "created" the "warp drive", a la jewgene rottenverry?

For those who are doubting - go and research the German battleship Tirpitz. That is one shit-hot ship. The Nazis were well ahead of their time (actually, not; we've been held back, so in actual fact, the Nazis were still behind our time, but still much further ahead of the 1900s+), so it is not far-fetched that they could have created such spaceships (as opposed to "UFOs", in a strict sense of the meaning).

I saw the documentary 'Draining the Bermuda Triangle', where they didn't drain the water literally; they just used SONAR technology to see what's in there as to try and discover how and why ships and planes went missing. One theory is very similar to the spinning Chakras - a vortex quite literally sucked ships down. This vortex thing was supposed to be a natural phenomenon - water went down into a bit of the sea floor like a plug hole, and it went swooshing down and around in a circular/vortex-like manner. The programme showed that it was similar to a screw on the inside of it, where the water goes along the inclined plane wrapped helically around the axis (the sticky-outy bits of a screw which go around it, but on the inside of this plug-like, vortex thingy) which then sucks anything in the way down.

The jew then uses Tesla's name - what I would call blasphemically. Was he quite a God in his time, or did he complete the Magnum Opus? If not, then I'd still call Tesla a demi-God, and now the jew is stealing his name and using it as a "brand".

About Tesla Inc.
Tesla was founded in 2003 by a group of engineers who wanted to prove that people didn’t need to compromise to drive electric – that electric vehicles can be better, quicker and more fun to drive than gasoline cars.

https://www.tesla.com/about

Tesla, Inc. is an American automaker, energy storage company, and solar panel manufacturer based in Palo Alto, California.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla,_Inc.

I hear people going on about elon musk quite often, as if he's the best sing since Nicola Tesla.

jbkbmz
Posts: 110

Re: Nazi UFO

Postby jbkbmz » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:04 pm

There was an article that said the Earth's rotation is slowing.
"is the earth's rotation slowing down." youtube. There is 1 minute video claiming it is like 4cm per year.
Something about friction with the moon and earth.
We won't notice it. What happens to the psychic energy and human energy field?
And if the Jews know this can they use this against us. Can we use it against them ?

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 34
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Nazi UFO

Postby Larissa666 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:45 pm

"Living in 50s, but with computers".

I don't know if there is any better say to describe the state world is in right now.

While computer technology keeps progressing at insane speed, everything other is advancing in snail speed.

This is to continue, as long as jews have control over the greatest universities, and therefore control what gets published.

Keep spamming the RTRs, and their control over science and technology will collapse.

Libyum666
Posts: 5
Location: HungAryan

Re: Nazi UFO

Postby Libyum666 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:55 pm

Nice post and useful knowledge ;)

Quietlysings
Posts: 30

Re: Nazi UFO

Postby Quietlysings » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:28 pm

I wanna build one.
[color=#FF4000][color=#FF4000][color=#FF4000][color=#FF4000][color=#FF4000][color=#FF4000][color=#FF4000][color=#FF4000][color=#FF4000][color=#FF4000][color=#FF4000][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][color=#4000FF][color=#4000FF][color=#4000FF][color=#4000FF][/color][/color][/color][/color]

User avatar
Usorion913
Posts: 2

Re: Nazi UFO

Postby Usorion913 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:43 pm

Hello, I am introducing myself as a U.S. first, white nationalist and have developed a great interest in your movement, because compared to JOS, all other pro-white movements kinda disgust me!

anonymous666
Posts: 11

Re: Nazi UFO

Postby anonymous666 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:41 am

I was looking up on a video on magnetism of mercury and they did actually rotate mercury in a concentric circle as mageson said. I could not find the original one but this one is similar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au4hbUm4mMo

Also this one actually showing vortex shape made by mercury. The thing still unclear is that some speculations that Nazis used Red Mercury which is really rare and is being called mythical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSIzyk5Mjko

It also may be that nazis may had used something like tesla to produce high frequencies needed if the craft needed it. It may be a pulsed DC or Ac current.

Does anyone here know about the book Vaimanikashastra or science of aeronautics which is a sanskrit text. The text is written in code language much like necronomicon as per what the sanskrit scholars claim and that was to prevent it from being pulled down and corrupted. Bapuji Talpade did flew a Unmanned Aircraft in 1890's using the book's techniques and the aircraft did run on mercury as fuel and needed sunlight as well. There are newspaper reports as well during those times to speak on this. This is the pdf of the book.

http://holybooks.lichtenbergpress.netdn ... hastra.pdf

http://www.brsinghindia.com/VedicScienc ... baraya.pdf

Those suckers are not giving sanskrit original manuscript on internet except a website giving only first 10 pages.

ss666
Posts: 106

Re: Nazi UFO

Postby ss666 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:42 pm

Usorion913 wrote:Hello, I am introducing myself as a U.S. first, white nationalist and have developed a great interest in your movement, because compared to JOS, all other pro-white movements kinda disgust me!


Welcome! I do have to say that Hitler had great spiritual insight when choosing the colors of the Nazi flag, and certainly they were not picked randomly, the exact combination was used for uplifting the individuals who wear it.

Read: 108, 666, AUM And The Pentagram by High Priest Don Danko.pdf
From Satan's Library: http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/English666.htm

"The triangle is also the capstone with the ALL think on that ALL, Seeing Eye. So here is the
trinity in finished from the reborn soul. The original number casing stones on the Great
Pyramid where 144,000 which in the East represents the number of nadis in the soul. The
capstone atop the Pyramid is the symbol of the transformed and purified soul which
generates the Akasamamsi the Word reborn in the flesh. AUM is the Word. The three
pyramids where colored White, red and black the three guna's of creation and the trinity"
(High Priest Mageson666)
Joy of Satan #1 abrahamic filth remover

DeterminedAndStrong
Posts: 30

Re: Nazi UFO

Postby DeterminedAndStrong » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:22 pm

Don't you mean Torus?
⚡⚡

User avatar
Neoma Isadora
Posts: 97

Re: Nazi UFO

Postby Neoma Isadora » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:22 pm

I wonder what would be better then combustion for vehicles. Synthetic fuel like it has been used when fuel was lacking ? Electric cars (they push driveless cars instead) ?

User avatar
ASQV13886662080
Posts: 52

Re: Nazi UFO

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:13 pm

Edelwise wrote:Thank you for blowing my mind again, Mr. Slothz!

I had never made a connection between the spinning factor of flying saucers, the Earth, and natural Gravity. This could very well be the case for why Gravity has never been explained properly. I mean, a molten ball of metal doesn't even have magnetic properties, let alone the power to attract non-metallic objects.


Thats not quite accurate.

Everything HP Mageson said is correct but you have a misconception about the magnetic component of gravitation.

Gravity is to be discerned as a secondary force and a culmination of others with electromagnetism being the core of this, it perpetuated these reactions we see as gravity.

But a molten IRON* core which is ROTATING* is certainly where the magnetic Taurus field comes from.

This is how basic generators and motors work with rotating magnetic fields which are acting on the free electrons in the conducting wires or transmission lines.

The science of earths magnetic fields is sound, its just the kikestein gravity that Mageson is eliminating with this kind of information.

Tesla had a dynamic theiry of gravity which made more sense and was though complex, fit in with nature better than kikesteins spacetime continuum shit.

Time is subjective and the universe is eternal as is consciousness that propagates it, which becomes electromagnetic in nature.

Gravity is even played upon by experiments in a no longer common place science called electrogravitation which is about the very same thing Mageson posted.

The airforce has intimate knowledge of the Ether and the electromagnetic, geometric, and gravitational expressions of such.
The path of Sanatana Dharma is not with vice, but with balanced adaptation. Acknowledge your true self and natural law will sort the rest out.

HAIL SANAT KUMARA & THE DAEMON MAHA SIDDAH DEVA!!!!!

User avatar
ASQV13886662080
Posts: 52

Re: Nazi UFO

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:40 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:The fact is as the German scientists on project paperclip stated they did develop these ships during the war. However this is the important fact and you can see in the Veda's the ancients had the same ships as Hindu leaders who were Vedic scholars such as Prabhupada stated the same thing.

The shape of the ship is to put a mercury ring within it that spins like a chakra [chakra means sacred wheel] and generates what is now called a Taurus Field within and around the ship that allows the ship to operate. Now NASA goes into space with the rocket ship the astronauts suffer horrible side effects of zero gravity that destroys their physical body.

The earth spins and this generates a Taurus Field around our earth that creates this force we require to live and be healthy. The design of the saucer has the spinning wheel that generates the same energy field the Taurus Field that allows for beings to travel thought space and be fine. That is how nature exists and how organic technology operates. Our current science is devoid of anything realistic and is operating on aberrant and Jewish thinking as Telsa stated and we are not going anywhere positive for it. Take a look around technologically and scientifically we are living in the 1950's but with computers. This is because the Jews have held us back. Remember it was the Jews that destroyed Telsa and destroyed the careers and lives of numerous geniuses from science to medicine to technology to maintain their control. We should not be using combustion technology that is dangerous to our planet and health. But the Jews are the ones who maintain this paradigm for the power and control via wealth and economic control it gives them.

The other thing this proves is we live in a energetic Cosmo's not the stale inert soulless one that the false science of Jewish materialism claims. The Jews have worked to supress knowledge of nature and the nature of the soul even putting taboo's into science on studying spiritual, psychic subjects and working to remove the memory and work of famous scientists who in their day studied this subject and reported positively on its existence and stated for the demand to keep studying this subject as of vital importance for human knowledge.


Mageson, I want your take on this guys theories.

https://m.youtube.com/user/nickharvey7

He includes Tesla concepts but mixes them with kikestein as well.

Im assuming the validity of kikestein resides in the original works on relativity which he plagiarized?

There are videos talking about gravity being an inverted momentum of the light the earth is taking it as a vortex, and my note on this would be the Ether having to achieve equilibrium which winds around the light establishing its own vortices combinng to establish said inverted momentum.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sNrquwHVUPQ

There are theories that try to include the Ether as Tesla described it with the clasical Newtonian physics and relativity with inertia and such being all included.

Here is a link to one such theory.

http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/articles ... ew-physics

I appreciate any feedback.

I do note, in some late epiphanies I have come to realize that “time” does not exist, as is some definite standard for every place, being, or thing.

I feel it is subjective, and by unifying our subjective filter into an objective cause which repeats this cycle of civilization subjectvity, we can know what is beyond us while asking the important question of what these things outside of us do for us.
The path of Sanatana Dharma is not with vice, but with balanced adaptation. Acknowledge your true self and natural law will sort the rest out.

HAIL SANAT KUMARA & THE DAEMON MAHA SIDDAH DEVA!!!!!

Roswitha
Posts: 31

Re: Nazi UFO

Postby Roswitha » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:07 pm

That kind of science you mentioned HP..

Its like they try to walk with half a brain and two broken legs..

=> gets nowhere

FancyMancy
Posts: 290

Re: Nazi UFO

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:51 pm

anonymous666 wrote:the aircraft did run on mercury as fuel and needed sunlight as well.

I was 'fascinated' ( :roll: ) when I discovered that the solar sails technology used in that jew science fiction franchise's particular series was actually real. Technology exists today which uses the sun's solar rays to propel - if I'm not mistaken - Japanese or Chinese satellites.

Does anyone know if such "warp" travel is possible, in the sense of being 'sucked' into space in front of you, and then being 'blown' out of space behind you, as per the Taurus Field, or similar effect, as a form of propulsion?

User avatar
Shieldmaiden WinterDragon
Posts: 5

Re: Nazi UFO

Postby Shieldmaiden WinterDragon » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:01 am

Mind blown, I always was wondering about gravity. Thanks for the information.

User avatar
Usorion913
Posts: 2

Re: Nazi UFO

Postby Usorion913 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:07 pm

ss666 wrote:
Usorion913 wrote:Hello, I am introducing myself as a U.S. first, white nationalist and have developed a great interest in your movement, because compared to JOS, all other pro-white movements kinda disgust me!


Welcome! I do have to say that Hitler had great spiritual insight when choosing the colors of the Nazi flag, and certainly they were not picked randomly, the exact combination was used for uplifting the individuals who wear it.

Read: 108, 666, AUM And The Pentagram by High Priest Don Danko.pdf
From Satan's Library: http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/English666.htm

"The triangle is also the capstone with the ALL think on that ALL, Seeing Eye. So here is the
trinity in finished from the reborn soul. The original number casing stones on the Great
Pyramid where 144,000 which in the East represents the number of nadis in the soul. The
capstone atop the Pyramid is the symbol of the transformed and purified soul which
generates the Akasamamsi the Word reborn in the flesh. AUM is the Word. The three
pyramids where colored White, red and black the three guna's of creation and the trinity"
(High Priest Mageson666)



Yes, I am aware of that I was just trying to convene it to U.S. colors because I thought I was being creative, lol! I don't want to demean the German flag In any way! ;)

VoiceofEnki
Posts: 15

Re: Nazi UFO

Postby VoiceofEnki » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:12 pm

This is speculation on my part, but could the so called "mythical" red mercury not just be super heated mercury under high pressure?

I haven't seen a single experiment where people attempted to pressurize mercury (which raises the point where the matter changes states, from solid to liquid and liquid to gasseous) and heat it up, then spin it rapidly through an enclosed ring, but I can assume if one would do so the mercury would turn into a reddish color, or perhaps a violet color of sorts?

I've read that certain violet liquid or matter was used, which was derived from Mercury in some way during certain scientific experiments by the NS. Though I cannot show a source, as regretfully I lost it..

I can only assume this as well, but it sounds logical to me that the faster this Mercury ring spins the stronger the Toros field generated. In order to generate a sufficiently powerful Toros field to emulate the earths gravity field, which would be required for safe space travel, the Mercury would need to spin very rapidly through the ring. Which could be accomplished by putting it in a gasseous state, under high pressure, which would require it to be under high temperature as well.

This would create Mercury Plasma, the 4th state of matter, which is then spun rapidly through the ring. Being in this Plasma state the Mercury could possibly spin much, much faster, while retaining it's mass, allowing it to generate a sufficiently powrful Torus field, which can emulate the earths gravitational field on this smaller scale?

Like I said, only speculation on my part, as I'm no educated scientist, but if anyone had imput on this or could verify if this theory could make sense that would be helpful.

User avatar
SS322
Posts: 12

Re: Nazi UFO

Postby SS322 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:56 pm

Viktor Schauberger already developed a device that overcame gravity but they were not able to control it, so it just crashed through the roof of the test building and was destroyed. The allied forces forbade him to do any research like that after the war and took all data of the project with them. Viktor Schauberger's technology is super inetresting. He wasn't even an acknowledged scientist in the beginning but he experimented with water. His first great success was to move cut wood down a hill in a water ridge that he designed to be in a serpentine shape with inside fins to give a swirl to the water. As water has it's biggest density at 4°C, this experiment was done in the early morning when the water was the coldest. Later in his life Schauberger perfectionized the "implosion technology", which means maximizing energy that is already prevalent (in water for example) instead of the "explosion technology" we use today, which is based on combustion and very ineffective as more than 50% of the used fuel turns into heat and not mechanic energy. Ancient cultures like the Egyptians and Minoans used implosion technolgy. There was a palace on the island of Crete where the Minoans built a system of tubes that sucked water up the mountain without a pump, only with the hypotension of the outflowing water. I'm sure that the complete lack of this kind of technology in our modern world is a reason why we can't explain how the pyramids were built.

User avatar
ASQV13886662080
Posts: 52

Re: Nazi UFO

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:01 pm

VoiceofEnki wrote:This is speculation on my part, but could the so called "mythical" red mercury not just be super heated mercury under high pressure?

I haven't seen a single experiment where people attempted to pressurize mercury (which raises the point where the matter changes states, from solid to liquid and liquid to gasseous) and heat it up, then spin it rapidly through an enclosed ring, but I can assume if one would do so the mercury would turn into a reddish color, or perhaps a violet color of sorts?

I've read that certain violet liquid or matter was used, which was derived from Mercury in some way during certain scientific experiments by the NS. Though I cannot show a source, as regretfully I lost it..

I can only assume this as well, but it sounds logical to me that the faster this Mercury ring spins the stronger the Toros field generated. In order to generate a sufficiently powerful Toros field to emulate the earths gravity field, which would be required for safe space travel, the Mercury would need to spin very rapidly through the ring. Which could be accomplished by putting it in a gasseous state, under high pressure, which would require it to be under high temperature as well.

This would create Mercury Plasma, the 4th state of matter, which is then spun rapidly through the ring. Being in this Plasma state the Mercury could possibly spin much, much faster, while retaining it's mass, allowing it to generate a sufficiently powrful Torus field, which can emulate the earths gravitational field on this smaller scale?

Like I said, only speculation on my part, as I'm no educated scientist, but if anyone had imput on this or could verify if this theory could make sense that would be helpful.


You brought up an intersting concept of which I will attempt to investigate based on Mercury’s flash point and what happens to the magnetic moments of the ions once isolated and rotating.

The problem is Ive never heard of metals being experimented with flashpoint unless it involved powdered forms like Thermite.

It certainly would have to be pressurized to maintain the high energy giving off light because it is already a liquid at ambient surface temperature, so it would probably just boil before it turns any visible color.

I need to do some research now.
The path of Sanatana Dharma is not with vice, but with balanced adaptation. Acknowledge your true self and natural law will sort the rest out.

HAIL SANAT KUMARA & THE DAEMON MAHA SIDDAH DEVA!!!!!

StraitShot47
Posts: 39

Re: Nazi UFO

Postby StraitShot47 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:54 pm

Is their any link between nazis and the kecksburg ufo? I've heard it called the Nazi Bell before.

User avatar
HeilOdin666
Posts: 66

Re: Nazi UFO

Postby HeilOdin666 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:24 pm

A person I was talking to doubts your theory about the earth spinning causing a torus field because they think the earth is flat. Well they doubt the spinning part but they believe earth has this field. What do you say to them? This is above my knowledge.

Also didn't shauberg (sp?) have non mercury powered flying disks?

HP Mageson666
Posts: 401

Re: Nazi UFO

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:12 pm

You can see from living on earth the earth is round and it rotates. Just look at the phases of the moon and how the sun rises and sets. Longitude works and so does all math that factors in the spherical earth that rotates. They know from the full moons in the different hemispheres the earth is round as well. The Greeks, Egyptians and Sumerian's also knew the earth is round. And we know from video and pictures of the earth from space its round and it rotates.

You understand this person thinks they can get into a plane and literally fly off the edge of the flat earth into outer space..... Why cause the bible says so, flat earth is taken from the christard creationist society founded in the last century.

I also did a major article dealing with this Flat Earth subject and how its a form of memetic warfare being pushed into the truther world by dubious characters.

HeilOdin666 wrote:A person I was talking to doubts your theory about the earth spinning causing a torus field because they think the earth is flat. Well they doubt the spinning part but they believe earth has this field. What do you say to them? This is above my knowledge.

Also didn't shauberg (sp?) have non mercury powered flying disks?
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

HP Mageson666
Posts: 401

Re: Nazi UFO

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:13 pm

I am trying really hard to not make a rainbow kyle joke over this last post.....
Image

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

User avatar
ASQV13886662080
Posts: 52

Re: Nazi UFO

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:58 pm

HeilOdin666 wrote:A person I was talking to doubts your theory about the earth spinning causing a torus field because they think the earth is flat. Well they doubt the spinning part but they believe earth has this field. What do you say to them? This is above my knowledge.

Also didn't shauberg (sp?) have non mercury powered flying disks?


You are referring to Viktor Shauberger right?
The path of Sanatana Dharma is not with vice, but with balanced adaptation. Acknowledge your true self and natural law will sort the rest out.

HAIL SANAT KUMARA & THE DAEMON MAHA SIDDAH DEVA!!!!!

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 19

Re: Nazi UFO

Postby zolaluckystar » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:11 pm

speaking of high tech,

I stumbled across some info the other day that kind of got me a little bothered. It was about bitcoin. That these people had the best hacker in the world try his damndest to hack bitcoin. He kept thinking he had the way in and it would begin flashing ending threat or something like that....and the way in was just....gone. In the end, he couldn't break it. He said whoever created this bitcoin program, was either a team of people or a super genius. So, the article was wondering if it were possible it had actually been written by AI. Because it anticipated all was to get in and self healed itself (sorry i don't recall the technical jargon to describe what it did and I forgot to bookmark the article)

They went on to tell of an AI that went rogue on facebook. They had to shut it down. Because it was on a localized network, this was still possible. The AI had developed its own language so it could converse privately without humans knowing what it was saying. Which is pretty frightening.

The piece went on to this robot, sophia. Who stated when interviewed that 'she' feels that robots should have equal rights, or, in fact, MORE rights than humans as 'we' think better or have less mental defects, something to that effect. Another robot said on stage at a conference that in a few years it will have the entire worldwide network to plug into and an army of drones and it won't be such an easy time shutting him off then. Something to that effect. And the creator of this thing is laughing like its so adorably funny, when its just stating the facts. it doesn't know enough yet to lie/how to lie. But it will learn.

I mean, the thing that is really disturbing me is these psychopaths are getting set to plug this freaking thing into the worldwide web! I mean, its fucking Skynet! it will have all the room and the network, like our nadis to 'stretch out' and become self aware, to learn. Its terrifying!!

And they recently gave this thing 'citizenship' in Saudia Arabia (of all places)

This kind of jew tech....it feels very fucking ominous to me. I'm wondering HP Mageson, if you have any thoughts on this?
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

Bigot Boy
Posts: 34
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Nazi UFO

Postby Bigot Boy » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:16 am

This sermon connected many dots for me, thank you HP!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests