Akhenaton

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP Mageson666

Akhenaton

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:50 am

The Egyptian ruler Akhenaton has been noted for his strange appearance and bizarre destructive political movement to destroy the spiritual knowledge of Egyptian culture.

Akhenaton's actual appearance we can know from the fact the body of his son King Tut has been found. Tut did have the elongated skull that his sisters and father were shown to have. Which means the facial features of Akhenaton are his actual ones. Akhenaton demanded there was to be no symbolism in art only show things as they were and that included him. Lloyd Pye the researcher was famous for the "Star Child Skull" which was found buried in an ancient burial ground in the America's in away that suggested something. He had DNA tests and other tests done on the skull. The body was that of a Grey human hybrid.

If one looks at the images of this skull you can see the truth. Akhenaton was a Grey, Human hybrid. His son King Tut who died when he was young put next to the Star Child Skull they look identical.

Note their three daughters the same skulls:

Akhenaton destroyed Egypt from within and caused a civil war to erupt against him. Which was the Egyptian royal house and people against Akhenaton and his foreign mercenary forces. Which he used to impress his will on the People. The Egyptian culture was divine and handed down from our Gods in the time when they were on earth as the Egyptians stated. Any deviation of the cultural teachings was not allowed as it would alter this information for future generations and cause loss of true knowledge of humanity its origins and the cosmic, spiritual teachings of the light body the magnum opus how to become perfected. The Egyptian People were all taught this knowledge the entire nation was initiated into the teachings and People would in the off season of farming spend six weeks in the Temples being taught different levels of it. With the Priests being called the "Serpents" and the Pharaoh the head Serpent. Who once a year would personally initiate the new candidates with Shakti pat transmission to help awaken their spiritual centers and kundalini power. The Pharaoh could only make a decree based upon natural spiritual law for his People. And the Pharaoh was the guardian of the cultural teachings of the enlightenment methods. The point of the Egyptian religion was to spiritually ascend into a star which is the eight pointed star the symbol of the perfected soul and thus become a perfected being a Neter or divine being and join the Gods in the Daut the milky way galaxy in the belt of Orion. The Egyptians in their texts that are properly translated only mention the serpent energy and the light body symbolized as the Ankh as the point of their religion. To raise the fire up the spine and open the inner eye of Osiris and obtain gnosis. There is a chapel found under the sands of Egypt built by a Serpent Priest who finished the Light Body process and became an immortal divine being. He left the Chapel as a place of teaching and a monument for future generations. This is why the ancients left spiritual instructions on their tomb walls. They had a conscious understanding of things and knew the day might come when these tombs are all that are left to transmit the instructions of history, spiritual knowledge and culture to lost generations. There was a time in the golden age it was stated when humans didn't die they just entered the light of immortality the light body.

Now why would this Akhenaton regime want to remove and destroy all this. Akhenaton order the images of the Gods smashed apart and desecrated had the Temples shut down and destroyed and the Priests persecuted and not allowed to teach the knowledge. This is outright violent cultural genocide of the most sacred teachings and places. Akhenaton built a new capital which he made the center of his violent cult. The bodies found buried there are shown to have died by brutal violence and suffered hideous punishments by this regime. This place was a prison for the Royals to keep them under control and to enforce his new insane and violent cult on the populace. After the civil war and uprising was over the Egyptians removed any mention of this regime from history. Because they wanted to erase the teachings of this insane cult from existence as pestilence so it could never return and threaten the world. This cult destroyed the entire Egyptian culture and spiritual teachings and imposed a monotheistic political cult on the populace were Akhenaton was now the supreme ruler of this fake monotheistic god of Aton. This is the same cult of the Christian Church of Rome the same behaviour the same actions and the same purpose. Same with Zoroaster cult of Persia.

Note there is a lot of ancient evidence suggesting the Jews actually got their start in this regime in Egypt. The Jews call their "god" Adon and Adonai which is the T and D are double letters ATON and ATONAI. Even the name Levite was popular term of Egyptian Priests at this time. Judaism might just be the morphing of what started in Akhenaton's regime. The Persian Zoroaster cult is totally full of Jewish ideology which is mentioned by many experts on the subject. And Christianity is the later version of both the Aton cult the Zoroaster cult and the Jewish ideology. Judaism brags about the influence the Jews had in the Persian courts and Empire. They even had a whole city to themselves in Persia. Alexander the Great fought his war against the Persian Empire as a spiritual war to destroy the Zoroaster cult. The only cultural he ordered destroyed was the Zoroaster cult. As a destructive and evil program against the spiritual teachings of the Gods. Just like they fought a civil war in the Persian Empire to stop this Zoroaster cult centuries before and a civil war was fought in the Roman Empire to stop the Christian cult just like in Egypt as well.

What this shows is the enemy ET's the Grey-Reptilians have been trying to take over this planet since at least the time of Akhenaton's regime. And they have been doing it by creating hybrids and then working behind the scenes to use this Trojan Horse movement of infiltration and subversion to take over the planet. What the victory of the leaders of Egypt and Alexander against them show is why they need to remove spiritual knowledge to succeed in this as the document they ordered their "Chosen People" their hybrids to construct and directed them in doing so. That of the Bible orders them the key to enslaving humanity is the removal of spiritual knowledge and erasing of the true origins of humanity. Which is what the Akhenaton, Zoroaster, Islamic, Christian and Jewish cult and Communist cult is all about doing.

Alexander was a highly ascended master he was made Pharaoh of Egypt by the decree of the Gods for this reason. He also had a risen serpent. His family where the Serpents of the Dionysus tradition which is also Egyptian. And he worked to destroy the Zoroaster cult and bring a rebirth of the original spiritual teachings. Hence he made his capital Babylon the ancient head of the Enki teachings who was Oannes to the Babylonians and Ioannes to the Greeks whom they also called Dionysus.

The enemy programs were defeated by individuals and organized groups of spiritually advanced humans working with our Gods from the Serpents of Egypt to that of Greece.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4123

When "Adonai" didn't hide behind hybrids.

"They tell how Quetzlcoatl departed. It was when he refused to obey the sorcerers about making the human payment, about sacrificing humans. Then the sorcers deliberated among themselves, they whose names were Tezcatlipoca, Ihuimetcatl, and Toltecatl. They said, "He must leave his city. We shall live there."

Codex Chimalpopoca of the Aztecs.

From the Aztec codex Chimalpopoca: "The Toltecs were engaged in battle at a place called Netalpan. And when they had taken captives, human sacrifice also got started as Toltecs sacrificed their prisoners. Among them and in their midst the evil YAOtl followed along. Right on the spot he kept inciting them to make human sacrifices. And then, too, he started and began the practice of flaying humans...Then he made one of the Toltecs named Ziuhcozcatl wear the skin and he was the first to wear a Toltec skin. Indeed, every kind of human sacrifice that there used to be got stared then. For it is told and related that during the and under his authority, the first Quetzalcoatl, whose name was Ce Acatl, absolutely refused to perform human sacrifice. It was precisely when Huemac was ruler that all those things that used to be done got stared. Huemas sacrificed a human streamer, thus making payment."

The original culture the Gods installed in South America banned all blood sacrifices. And only stated fruits and flowers this is the same custom that was offered to the Gods in Hinduism as well if one studies. The later animal sacrifices are deviations from this. We see this again right in the Jews Bible the Pagan God Baal refuses the blood sacrifice of animals but Yahweh accepts. Cain offering of fruits and plants was refused by Yahweh but Abel's offering of blood and animals was accepted by Yahweh. In the Torah Abraham tells his fellow Jews not to offer the animal sacrifices in Egypt. As the Egyptians will punish them drastically for this is a serious offense to them. The Egyptians civilization also came from the same Gods as did Quetzlcoatl our Gods the Nordics. Who as humans who have interaction with the Nordic ET's mention they look like this:

Which is how the ancients described them as well.

In the surviving religious records and artifacts of the America's we have a story that comes together in South America we can see around the world. The above passage is reference in the descriptions to the overturning of the culture of the Gods which Quetzlcoatl is the symbol and also the name of the offices of the leaders of. And the replacement of this culture with a new religion that is based upon human sacrifice to appease the new divinities. The records state the King Huemac made such a deal with the god Yaolt the LT is a title its Yao which is the ancient name of Yahweh in the Hebrew texts. This led to the imposing of a new religion which the sorcerers lead. The ones in contract with Yao.

What is noted is the change in the religion here the language becomes the exact same one finds in the Jewish Torah that of making payments in blood sacrifices to Yao and the concept of debt payments as blood sacrifice this is the language only found elsewhere in the Jewish Torah which forms the Christian Bible. The blood sacrifices of the new cult of Yao was massive hundreds of thousands were murdered every year. And they were done along powerful lay line positions to influence the energy grid around our planet.

From the Popol Vuh:

"It has turned out well, your lordships, and this is her heart. It's in the bowl."

"Very well. So I'll look." said One Death, and when he lifted it up with his fingers, its surface was soaked with gore, its surface glistened red with blood.

"Good. Sir up the fire, put it over the fire, said One Death. After that they dried it over the fire, and the Xibalbans savored the aroma. They all ended up standing here, they leaned over it intently. They found the smoke of the blood to be truly sweet.!"

In the Jewish Torah in the book of Genesis:
And Noah built an alter unto the Lord: and took of every Clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar. And the Lord SMELLED A SWEET SAVOR."

Note the Popol Vuh:

"And this is the sacrifice of little Huanhpu by Xiblanque. One by one his legs, his arms were spread wide. His head came off, rolled far away outside. His heart, dug out, was smothered in a leaf, and all the Xibalbans went crazy at the site."

These new Gods are feeding on the energy of humans. They literally went crazy with delight and ecstasy from feeding on this death energy. Note these new Gods are even called "Deaths" and referred by numbers as they are a hive such as "One Death."

The ancient South American's all mentioned the racial traits of the original Gods as being Nordic when the Spanish arrived they thought Quetzlcoatl had returned. And the same cultures recorded the physical appearance of the new Gods Huemac imposed on them and chased out the previous religion of the old Gods.

And we know now what the new Gods of the Aztec's and Mayan's who imposed this culture on South America look like as well from the religious finds of the images of their Gods in their Temples and religious sites.

Behold Yao, Yahweh:

So this is what was going in ancient South America:

What did the elite Rabbi Michael Latiman tell his fellow Jews in Israel:

"We [Jews] came here [to earth] to put things in order like in our home planet and now were gathering in groups to prep ourselves to conqueror earth that's the mission [of the Jews].

How do we do it? We are also sent the method its coming from our original planet and thanks to that original natural force we have. We will take over those living on earth. "

The Jews state they are genetically from this Yahweh and are literally alien. We known Yahweh is a collection of Reptilian aliens. The Jewish Cohen their racial gene has reptilian DNA in it.

Source
The Grid Of The Gods, Joseph P. Farrell, Scott D. de Hart

sip

Re: Akhenaton

Postby sip » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:30 pm

Thank you for this sermon.

I was led astray by Devi's work on Akhenaton. It all makes sense now. South America is of particular interest to me as I have traveled to quite a few Pagan temples in that region over the last decade. This particular sermon connects all the timeline dots for me and I want to thank you HP for this knowledge.

Dfiyo

Postby Dfiyo » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:56 pm

Beautiful informations. Very smart and strong post. Respect Brother!

Blitzkrieg

Postby Blitzkrieg » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:46 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Even the name Levite was popular term of Egyptian Priests

If I remember correctly either one of the JoS affiliate sites though I don't recall the one this was a few years ago or maybe perhaps a sermon on the previous external forums. Stating that hebrew the name used by jews before they (((acquired))) the moniker "jew"(as in ancient hebrews; which just adds to the whole confusion to xtians about stating the more modern jews aren't similar to ancient hebrews so their different somehow; which is a bunch of non-sense, its just musical chair with (((their))) identity) and primarily now a days language; is derived from Ibaru, the name of the Egyptian high priest, when they reach a certain position. Which is kinda funny word, Ibaru, as it has quite an Asian language vibe to it at least to me sounds quite like something out of Japan or S.E.A. nation language.

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:47 pm

False goyim there is no reason to suspect greys are not human as we are all one race the material race

HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Cacique Satanás

Postby Cacique Satanás » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:51 am

How the home planet of the Jews is like?
is there a mention of this in Jewish texts?

Lilithdaughter

Postby Lilithdaughter » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:47 am

Splendid sermon .... is it possible that I have seen in meditation one preceding life of mine where I/you/they have been stabbed to died by the same Akenathon? I/you/they were born in Rome and I don't know if in one life of mine has been Egyptian but the vision was very clear I have seen the dagger and looking for him/it online I have found information on it... honor to the gods always Hail Satan

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:36 am

There could be indications that Egypt at that time was devastated by a nuclear explosion exactly like the India and other important sites.

The the remains of the pyramid of amenemhat III in Hawara, they are the only vestiges that were left of a huge temple that was there, according to some Greek historians such as Herodotus, there was even a lake with two pyramids.

Also the temple of Amenhotep III was completely destroyed and nothing remained except the remains of the two colossi that were in the entrance of the temple that were rebuilt much later by the Roman Emperor Septimius Severus.

Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of Duat!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:11 am

The Jewish world is possibly 100% polluted and toxic to all normal lifeforms.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:29 pm

Blitzkrieg wrote:

If I remember correctly either one of the JoS affiliate sites though I don't recall the one this was a few years ago or maybe perhaps a sermon on the previous external forums. Stating that hebrew the name used by jews before they (((acquired))) the moniker "jew"(as in ancient hebrews; which just adds to the whole confusion to xtians about stating the more modern jews aren't similar to ancient hebrews so their different somehow; which is a bunch of non-sense, its just musical chair with (((their))) identity) and primarily now a days language; is derived from Ibaru, the name of the Egyptian high priest, when they reach a certain position. Which is kinda funny word, Ibaru, as it has quite an Asian language vibe to it at least to me sounds quite like something out of Japan or S.E.A. nation language.

There is a belief jews try to push that Goy and Gai-Jin are somehow related.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Operational

http://www.josmarket.org/ Very Limited - Open [9thOct 2019]

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:09 pm

Stormblood wrote:The Jewish world is possibly 100% polluted and toxic to all normal lifeforms.

I don't think they even have their own world anymore. I remember some sermons saying how they used to be connected to energy sources on the astral in outer space and this is what gave them the power to expand and cause all the problems, but the gods have completely cut them off from all these external sources so now they don't have the power to expand and conquer anymore. Now they only exist in small pockets spread out from each other with no ability to grow any larger. Earth is one of the worst places in the galaxy right now, other planets don't have this problem, but the problem is contained and shrinking. I doubt that they have a whole world to themselves anywhere and if they do it's shrinking. I think Earth is the closest they have to that, but we see that's not lasting much longer. The only source of energy that they can possibly have since being cut off from the universe is by being parasites to other lifeforms, but we are growing stronger to remove them from ourselves so soon they won't have anything.
RTR spray

Arcadia

Postby Arcadia » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:42 pm

Stormblood wrote:The Jewish world is possibly 100% polluted and toxic to all normal lifeforms.

I think you're dead right. Something would seem immensely fitting about the jewish/reptillian racial homeworld being utterly polluted. Probably zero natural wilderness left, just grey, lifeless, cubic buildings as far as the eye can see with a thick blanket of smog covering the sky keeping it perpetually gloomy. It'd make sense, considering how soulless communist housing blocks always tended to look along with their total disregard of natural beauty other than its service as a material resource. Whether this envisioning is accurate or not, I'd imagine that world has probably been slowly dying for a long, long time now.

ss666

Postby ss666 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:26 pm

Blitzkrieg wrote:

I think this is the sermon:
http://www.groups-archive.com/viewtopic ... 7&p=349295

I do have a question on the sermon. It states that the ritual of circumcision is stolen from Egyptians. So was this ritual a Gentile thing?

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:38 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Akhenaton's actual appearance we can know from the fact the body of his son King Tut has been found. Tut did have the elongated skull that his sisters and father were shown to have. Which means the facial features of Akhenaton are his actual ones. Akhenaton demanded there was to be no symbolism in art only show things as they were and that included him. Lloyd Pye the researcher was famous for the "Star Child Skull" which was found buried in an ancient burial ground in the America's in away that suggested something. He had DNA tests and other tests done on the skull. The body was that of a Grey human hybrid.

If one looks at the images of this skull you can see the truth. Akhenaton was a Grey, Human hybrid. His son King Tut who died when he was young put next to the Star Child Skull they look identical.

Note their three daughters the same skulls:

Looks like that Cardi B monster (((They))) try so hard to promote. Who sings some song "I fuck some guy, he gives me money"
A lot of these subversive degenerate drug-addicted whores look like Grey hybrids, like the Kardashians. They probably are.

Cacique Satanás

Postby Cacique Satanás » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:21 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Blitzkrieg wrote:

There is a belief jews try to push that Goy and Gai-Jin are somehow related.

In Japanese:外(gai)人(jin) means foreigner person but the kanji 外(gai) is also a reference for "outside/from the other place" but a synonim can be "from other world/from other category/alien element" when written "外部(gaibu)"...this game of words fits the Jewish agenda.

SS322

Postby SS322 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:11 am

https://youtu.be/6obQYM2ZkuY?t=14m38s

Sadly I didn't find a picture of it, so I have to link you this video. Some of the elongated skulls seem to have a parietal eye, which means their pineal gland was sticking out of the forehead like a third eye for better adjustment of the vision to the day and night rhythm. This is quite common among reptiles and amphibians but it never happens in mammals. This is where the third eye of the Gods and the Pharaonic serpent come from. First I thought that these holes in the forehead were wounds from being shot in the head but they simply had a parietal eye.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parietal_eye?wprov=sfti1

I've been looking into extinct human races for a while now, be it giants, dwarves or the race with elongated heads. Some facts about the long heads:
- They had red or blond hair and green eyes which were larger than the eyes of modern humans
- Their skulls have some anomalies like the absence of a fontanella and the other lines where the skull grows together from several parts. Their foramen magnum is displacd and usually much smaller than that of modern humans, sometimes it is bigger though. Also mummies of babies born with elongated head were found, prooving that this was a race and not a post-natal deformation.
- They have been found around the world, but the biggest amount is from Peru (especially Paracas) and Egypt.
- They seem to have come originally from the Caucasus mountains
- Many of them seem to have had brain surgeries which is apparent from holes being cut into the head and the holes show signs of healing.
- They were the rulers of this world some couple of millennia ago. There are stories that this race was known all over the world and wherever they showed up, they became the rulers. Probably the "Rishis/Rshis" exclusively meant this race of people in the beginning. Athena, the Goddes of knowledge from ancient Greece was always shown with elongated head, just like a couple of other deities.
- Some of the people with elongated head were up to twice as high as modern humans whereas most of them were as big as tall modern people like northern Europeans or Nilotic Africans.
- Not all of these long heads have the same DNA because they mixed with the local populations. For example the ones from Peru are already mixed with Amerindians.

Akhenaton was by far not the only Pharaoh belonging to that race. All Pharaohs from his time and before without exception had these elongated skulls and brains that were at least 25% bigger than those of modern humans. Still mainstream archealogists say that people back than had no technology except for bronze chisels and donkey carts, even though pre-dynastic Egyptians carved perfectly round vases out of diorite and other minerals that are harder than steel. Akhenaton was actually one of the latter Pharaohs. Egypt was already ancient when he ruled it. Also the descendants of Akhenaton moved away from his reforms and undid them, although they belonged to the same race and even same family as him.

I personally believe that the people in ancient times selectively bred this ruling class. Calling them aliens has become too mainstream for me among the alternative researchers. They just were having all the very smart and big-headed people make love with each other and only with each other. According to scriptures, the Pharaohs were also big into incest, meaning they struggled to keep up their bloodline. Probably they got thinned out over the ages and where more plentyful at the time when they were first bred. The people back then also bred giants and dwarves. The biggest people were expelled to the giant village, the smallest ones to the dwarf village, the smartest to the Pharaoh's palace and so on.

Brien Foerster has many video about this topic. He is also a fan of Akhenaton. I know that Akhenaton is seen as a bad guy here but I suggest to check out Brien's videos on Youtube if you want to know more about the elongated skulls.

"Gai-Jin" in Japanese means foreigner. Their word for alien is "Uuchuu-Jin" with "uuchuu" meaning space or universe and "jin" meaning person. Earthling means "Chikyu-Jin". Chikyu = earth. "Goy" comes from the Sanskrit word "Goh" which means cow or cattle and is related with the English word cow and the German word Kuh.
Final RtR as fast and mobile as possible, always blot it out completely and just reload a website for a new round thanks to Soaring Eagle 666:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12626#

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:07 pm

SS322 wrote:

Akhenaton was by far not the only Pharaoh belonging to that race. All Pharaohs from his time and before without exception had these elongated skulls and brains that were at least 25% bigger than those of modern humans. Still mainstream archealogists say that people back than had no technology except for bronze chisels and donkey carts, even though pre-dynastic Egyptians carved perfectly round vases out of diorite and other minerals that are harder than steel. Akhenaton was actually one of the latter Pharaohs. Egypt was already ancient when he ruled it. Also the descendants of Akhenaton moved away from his reforms and undid them, although they belonged to the same race and even same family as him.

I believe that this is totally incorrect and promoted by the Jewish pseudoscience, all the pharaohs and members of royal castes just before Akhenaten had normal skulls, you just have to look at their mummies, the enemy ETs violently attacked many of the cilivizations at that time and tried to destroy the ancestral knowledge of our gods and gain control by putting their hybrids as rulers.

All the previous pharaohs had normal features, Akhenaten was just (((an accident))):

Hatshepsut:

Thutmose IV:

Amenhotep III:

Tiye:

These are the pharaohs that were just before the usurper of Akhenaten, none have features of elongated skulls, the (((current pseudocience))) have invented that lie to try to pass Akhenaten and his fake family ruler of ET parasites as descendants of the royal houses.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!

SS322

Postby SS322 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:46 pm

Wotanwarrior wrote:
SS322 wrote:

I believe that this is totally incorrect and promoted by the Jewish pseudoscience, all the pharaohs and members of royal castes just before Akhenaten had normal skulls, you just have to look at their mummies, the enemy ETs violently attacked many of the cilivizations at that time and tried to destroy the ancestral knowledge of our gods and gain control by putting their hybrids as rulers.

All the previous pharaohs had normal features, Akhenaten was just (((an accident))):

Hatshepsut:

Thutmose IV:

Amenhotep III:

Tiye:

These are the pharaohs that were just before the usurper of Akhenaten, none have features of elongated skulls, the (((current pseudocience))) have invented that lie to try to pass Akhenaten and his fake family ruler of ET parasites as descendants of the royal houses.

Well, I have to admit that the parietal eye is literally a reptilian feature and it's probably for a reason that pictures of the elongated skulls with parietal eye are so hard to find, although they obviously exist. Maybe they really are part alien. However the modern races of man als vary in the shape of their skulls. Nordics for example have very long and narrow skulls as well. Australian Aborigenes have long and flat skulls while Negroids from Africa have short and round skulls. Still even the most long-headed races today are nothing compared with those guys from Paracas or the Akhenaton dynasty. Long heads are seen as beautiful in many cultures. I will show some examples from Africa below.

Here is also a website showing that this race with the very long and narrow heads lived all around the world:
http://www.megaliths.org/browse/category/25

The bust of Nefertiti is a fake by the way. It is less than 300 years old and was made in Germany. The left eye is without a pupil to make it look damaged and older but if you look closely there never was the mould in which the missing pupil would have been placed, simply because it was never there. It's also very suspicious how a bust of such a soft chalk stone could have been preserved over the centuries when the granite-made Memnon collosses are so heavily eroded. Even the paint on the bust is still there. Allegedly it was found somewhere in the sand, not even in a protected grave which would make the story less incredible. It is known that Nefertiti and Akhenaton had these large and long heads but for some reason they still faked this bust. Probably because Akhenaton and Nefertiti were very popular back then in Germany (as they introduced a form of monotheism which made the christ cucks feel better about themselves). This also leads me to something completely different: If you open that Pandora's box of "pseudoscience" (everything on this whole forum would be pseudoscience according to mainstream scholars) you could increase your revisionism even more. For example who says that the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs have been interpreted in the right way? Maybe the Rosetta stone has been misinterpreted or faked or the ancient Egyptian language changed over time. For example I know a German supremacist from Youtube called Erhard Landmann who claims that all languages descend from what he calls "Old High German" (which is pretty much Sanskrit) and he claims that Egyptian hieroglyphs were actually a letter-based abugida (like Devanagari and the other Indian alphabets) and not a pictographic alphabet. What I'm aiming at is that maybe the stories of Akhenaton introducing monotheism could be bullocks all along. Maybe this is just what the Xtians wanted to see when they colonized Egypt a few centuries ago. Maybe they saw this Akhenaton guy with his impressive long head and made him their hero, no matter what he really did. Think what you want. I just personally like the elongated headed people. Why should having a huge brain make one evil or monotheistic? I know the Greys have huge heads as well but to be honest I like to search for other explanations than "aliens" for various reasons. Most people will ignore you completely if you bring up this topic and they won't take you serious. There are so many theories as to where the Greys come from. Some people say that the are simply from another planet, others say from different dimensions or timelines. Look at it from an evolutionist point of view and you see an abstraction of human over-development represented by the Greys. What makes humans different from humanoid apes is that our brains are bigger and our muscles are weaker. Take this evolutionary trend to an extreme for a few more millions of years and we will all look like the f*cking Greys.

The star child skull in the original post is also not from Egypt, it is from Mexico. It also shows a variation from the other unusual skulls because it is very broad, rather than elongated while the Peruvian and Pharaonic heads are very long and narrow. Actually the Pharaonic heads are long, narrow and flat while the Peruvian ones are long, narrow and high, meaning that they developed away from each other over time or they were different from the beginning.

Apparently there used to be plenty of different human-like creatures with very exotic head shapes, be it the Zealand skull from Denmark or the horned skulls of Sayre, both belonging to people who must have been bigger than modern humans. Especially the Zealand skull was first thought to be a fake but was later proven real. http://thegreaterpicture.com/skulls.html

Zealand skull:

One of the horned skulls of Sayre:

Athena with elongated head:

The crown of Upper Egypt also seems as if it was made for someone with eolngated head:

Mummy with elongated head and very long braids of red hair:

Artifically (post natally) elongated heads from Africa:
They achieve this by wrapping stuff around the infant's head:
Final RtR as fast and mobile as possible, always blot it out completely and just reload a website for a new round thanks to Soaring Eagle 666:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12626#

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:40 pm

I'd really appreciate if we did not take traditional priestly garb that is completely allegorical to push Jewish studies that aim to prove something unreal such as people have elongated skulls. The skull shape doesn't change just because you wrap a garb around the head. The skull shape is already decided in the DNA like everything else, including your personality.

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:07 pm

SS322 wrote:

Athena with elongated head:

The crown of Upper Egypt also seems as if it was made for someone with eolngated head:

This two examples is an allegorical concept that represents having a kundalini completely ascended through the crown chakra, the "low and upper egypt" is also a concept, when they said that a pharaoh had "united the low and upper egypt" meant that he or she was fully ascended their kundalini and had united the two sides of the soul by transforming himself into an ascended being, which was the preliminary phase to complete the "great work" and transform himself into a living god.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:13 am

If my psychic visions are correct, the jewish home-world looks lot like a cross between a library and a jail, except all of the books are just human shit and nobody's allowed to leave.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

13th_Wolf
Location: Birthplace of the Industrial Revolution, and soon the SSatanic Revolution...

Postby 13th_Wolf » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:07 pm

SS322 Those pictures of elongated skulls from Africa reminds me of those ones in Peru and Central America which I learnt about as a kid. They used to craft screws and wood and push and tighten the skulls of the children to make them flatter, or pointier or whatever other way. I don't think it was our Gods that taught people to haphazardly meld the skull structure of their children. Interesting that some Africans did this as well though, but I don't like it one bit.
From my time on this forum, all I can say to you is NEVER verbally square-go another Satanist unless you know your shit b0i. :ugeek:

✠ "Lieb Vaterland, magst ruhig sein - Fest steht und treu die wacht am Rhein"✠

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:59 am

I know this is old but I had a question regarding this. if Tut was a hybrid, what is possibly the real story of the deaths allegedly resultant from the excavation of his tomb?

There is a JoyOfSatan article on it here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... urses.html
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:26 am

The curse of Tut could be true because the Egyptian priests usually was put curses against the tomb robbers.

Also interesting as it is that there have been historians who claimed that the two statues that are known as the Colossi of Memnon, was actually the pharaoh Senusret III also known as Sesostris.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:55 am

Athena has no elongated head.

It's called a fucking... Helmet.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Operational

http://www.josmarket.org/ Very Limited - Open [9thOct 2019]

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:54 pm

Athena's golden helmet is the symbol of the risen serpent the gold halo. Nike the image that Athena held in Her hand is the activated genius or Demon of the transformed soul.

SdD

Postby SdD » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:57 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Athena has no elongated head.

\o/
¡magia se combate com Magia!
http://www.AlegriadeSatan.com
RTR Final pt vPintável
Final RTR - Paintable Version
Demónios: Os Deuses Pagãos Originais . pdf pt-BR

Heil!!!!

[img]https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/uploads/1/3/1/8/13182610/8188186_orig.jpg[/img

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:52 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Athena has no elongated head.

I realized that later, after my message was published, I remember perfectly that who wrote that about elongated skulls promoted many "new age alien theory" nonsense.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!

0toti2

Postby 0toti2 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:41 am

thank you for information

Linda9AR

Postby Linda9AR » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:30 pm

[img]...[/img]

A lot of jews are seen to have a deformed head, and seeing them wear a tight cap on it is funny.
They have weird jaw as well. Weird weak teeths too..

Just today I saw this on reddit:
[img]...[/img]

A lot of xians are seen to have affected by this weird big face/head problem. The pic above posted on IndianPeopleFacebook subreddit

---

As seen is of a xian guy ending Rodrigues in blotted out name. It's actually very weird to see this abrahamic alien disease.

Frankly, I'm a Satanist (COS) and I'm proud of my white heritage! Me and my parents have been following JOS for almost 2 months now!

HAIL SATAN!