Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
User avatar
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 10546
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm
Contact:

Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Honestly, there are limits to what one can say online or in a public place about what is going on with this.



For those who want to see the actual story here, click above.

For those who still have "OBJECTIONS" on why we curse them and have we Satanists have declared a full on spiritual war on these parasites, I have these words for you:

WAKE THE FUCK UP, WORTHLESS BITCH.

Can't wait on that one until Christians once again try to rationalize it, or they try to twist it, like this isn't literally the Catholic Church 2.0.

Imagine, we live in a clown world where literally Balenciaga and jews are literally bragging in everyone's face they will abduct your kids and do the worst to them, right on their new "Campaign".

Oy vey I am hearing already the voices of the NPC bots repeating ad nauseum everytime a kike destroys them again "oy vey shit going on. How dare you talk against the pedos are you an anti-semite??? It's ok if we kill you loot you and take your kids, wtf? Are you antisemite".

Yes we are anti-semetic and we are waging a holy war in the name of all the Gods against them, because they are corrupted and against all the statuses and laws of the Divine Eternal Gods. Yes, this is what it is.

If you do not join us you are a worthless and evil human being as you allow this to continue without doing anything.

My question to you is this, have you ever seen anything like this from a German company in Hitler's time, or an American one before jews infested all your deciding places? The mafia that runs these things would run for the holes and suicide rather than fall on the hands of these valiant men that ruled back then.

And you ruined this, the stupidity of the Gentiles and their opening mindwashing RUINED this, to where society is allow to go down the sink where even these deplorable messages of pedo are actually being PROMOTED in front of your very eyes!

You will NOT tell us anything about liking them or disliking them, or divine fire will fall and ruin you. Cursed be whoever guards these parasites, and those who have sold their soul for pennies to defend this criminal scum.

Let us also mention that Balenciaga was also one of the companies behind the attack on Kanye West recently, it should really make you think who controls all these networks. Kanye borderline exposed what they are and what they do.

After only one week of one crypto faker kike decimating who knows how many millions financially, now we have another kike in Balenciaga "flexing" on everyone on how they do child molestation in the open.

These are the jews you have chosen to rule you people, they are in the leading places, they made the hoax of Christianity to always get away with anything, and now they are bragging that they will molest and victimize your children:

ALL IN YOUR FUCKING FACE.

And you fucking FOOLS still worship the Rabbi from the Levant who tells you to forget their eternal gangrape and murder of your whole existence.

Congratulations, Fucking RETARDS!


After Mr. Balenciaga will go to yet another secret Island with other jewish excrement, he will likely also speak in New York with FTX about some shit like "Oy vey, muh enterpreneurship, how I sell the goy 10 dollar worth of shoes for 700$ a hit, then f***k their kids" or something.

Maybe Zelensky will also show up to explain how destroying Ukraine over literally nothing and benefiting billions for it was actually great, then they will all go to some hidden Island, and how the pleasant money FTX passed to him was such great "granny legal oy vey print dat for zelesky protecc ukraine billion billion FTX money printer go BRRR" while they are at it.

People on the internet are wonderful and recently some people discovered that Balenciaga in their latest "Campaign" about kids, literally were using open symbolism for pedophilia.

The one in charge of this is the "Creative Director" of "Balenciaga" which is actually a pedo French Jew. Let me guess is he also a GBLTQAI and NAMBLA donor? Likely yes.

Image

Image

Here are the pics below in case anyone is still wondering:

What kind of fucking shit "Teddy bear" have they put this little kid to have? This shit looks like a literal BDSM attire. How long does the rabbit hole go?

WAKE UP IDIOTS!!! THEY ARE AFTER OUR KIDS!!!


Image


Image

Image

BUT NO WAIT GIVING BDSM TEDDY BEARS IS ABSOLUTELY NORMAL DONT BE AN ANTISEMITE NOW GOY! *goy zooms in*.

Image

OH LOOK A DOCUMENT ABOUT VIRTUAL CHILD PORN IN THE BALENCIAGA SITE, "BUT NOBODY SAY ANYTHING AND DONT BE AN ANTISEMITE NOW WILL YOU. OY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ".

_____________

Lastly, for those who might wonder, the "Panda" symbolism is actually pedo jewish perversions, and it represents beating up little helpless kids as people in the internet have found out.

Image

Congratulations cuckolds you are creating a wonderful society by allowing the kikes to be it's head.

Bend on the knees to worship jew jesus now and call it a day. After all your Gods are all "Satan's and Devils" who would likely have executed these fucks. So worship rabbi jeboo instead.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666,
Joy of Satan Ministries
https://www.joyofsatan.org
https://www.satanisgod.org

[Signature is under construction]

Joy of Satan Bitcoin Donation / Address Updated 21 Nov 2022

The Ten Year Plan Charter For The Next Decade Of The Joy Of Satan

[Signature is under construction]
User avatar
Shadowcat
Posts: 2968
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:30 pm
Location: Atop the ashes of Isreal

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophlia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by Shadowcat »

This is beyond disgusting.....this makes me want to do the most violent sadistic things to those kikes imaginable. RTRs all the fucking way...

I remember the pedo kike that raped his stepdaughter and tried to get to me when I was a teen. Thank the Gods he didn't. The level of suffering I want to give these lizards and what I would want to do to make them beg to die is indescribable.

We even tried to save her and take him to court...kike got off scott free..***.

I FUCKING HATE KIKES!! PISSRAEL WILL GET WHAT THE BITCH DESERVES! ETERNAL TORMENT ****!
User avatar
Caspian
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:09 pm

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by Caspian »

You know what REALLY pisses me off?

That people, still like in that last pic of that kikess gaga, still believe jews are "Satanic" or related to Satan in anyway.

The programming is so fucking deep that its pathetic.

I absolutely despise these people.

Curse to all xians and muslims and any other feminist or MGTOW bastard, for all of them are nothing but similar puppets of the jew.

They have sold their autonomy for the jewish agenda which promises them empty, hollow dreams.
Image
HailVictory88
Posts: 453
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:59 pm

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by HailVictory88 »

The filthiest beings on Earth hate innocence and goodness, it's no wonder they have a special hatred for the most innocent of all.

Many pedophiles, being sadistic by nature, enjoy rubbing their crimes in people's faces, making them feel disgusted and powerless. Then gaslighting people, "what, this is just a conspiracy theory, goy!"

I believe part of the goal of this is to mentally break decent people who instinctively want to protect children from harm. They rub this shit in people's face, then forbid them from addressing it with the proper legal remedies, and then tell them that you're insane if you think anything bad is going on, and it's actually you who are the problem.
serpentwalker666
Posts: 529
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:06 pm

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by serpentwalker666 »

Reading this and scrolling down and seeing the panda eyes symbolism made so enraged, I damn near flipped a table.

Hardly can contain my rage on this one, might have to go do RTRs before I pop a blood vessel.

The enemy and the jews will pay dearly for this. In the most extreme divine justice exerted imaginable.

Those poor children... it just breaks my heart into a million pieces. All I can really say here is that -

"ISRAEL WILL GET WHAT SHE DESERVES!" -Satan
User avatar
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 10546
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

HailVictory88 wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:51 am
The filthiest beings on Earth hate innocence and goodness, it's no wonder they have a special hatred for the most innocent of all.

Many pedophiles, being sadistic by nature, enjoy rubbing their crimes in people's faces, making them feel disgusted and powerless. Then gaslighting people, "what, this is just a conspiracy theory, goy!"

I believe part of the goal of this is to mentally break decent people who instinctively want to protect children from harm. They rub this shit in people's face, then forbid them from addressing it with the proper legal remedies, and then tell them that you're insane if you think anything bad is going on, and it's actually you who are the problem.
Yes, it's all part of their psychological warfare. They clearly enjoy it endlessly, almost as much as the crimes themselves.

They get high off of this when they see that they literally do all these crimes and then still some retarded goy will step in front to defend Balenciaga for example, or when people cannot even accept this in the first place that this happened.

It's exactly as you say, they do this to breakdown people's minds.

That's why we do the spiritual warfare, to protect people. Most people cannot face this reality at all.
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666,
Joy of Satan Ministries
https://www.joyofsatan.org
https://www.satanisgod.org

[Signature is under construction]

Joy of Satan Bitcoin Donation / Address Updated 21 Nov 2022

The Ten Year Plan Charter For The Next Decade Of The Joy Of Satan

[Signature is under construction]
User avatar
Ramses
Posts: 225
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:42 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by Ramses »

Yyyyyyeeeeeaaaahhhhh I don't really know what the fuck to say about this one I haven't heard of this brand at all and now I see why I can't remember what the style of parenting is called but it's when you have your kids play with mostly all natural materials like they have the old simple toys like wooden horse and some other large toys made of stone or metals like they have back in the real old days.
VoiceofEnki
Posts: 1144
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:15 pm

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by VoiceofEnki »

The saddest thing, this is barely the tip of the iceberg.

A tiny putrid glimpse at the abyss of evil of the jews.

They enjoy bragging of what they do.


I too enjoy what I do, much to the dismay of the jews and their ilk.

No amount of scapegoating rituals can safe them from the fate awaiting them on the other side.

To wish death upon them is far too soft of a fate.


What awaits them on the other side, is a fate much worse than merely death.

Soon too, that fate awaits them here as well.


Then the jews can be proud to be the first people to find themselves in existence worse than death both on the material and the immaterial plane.


For now, let them expose their crimes in their arrogance forever more, so the ignorant have no choice but to realize the putrid reality of the jews and the scum related to them.

The more the better, as indeed, it accelerates the arrival of their karmic finality all the more.

Hail Satan!
Syt
Posts: 186
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:44 pm

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by Syt »

Is there a link or connection between "Panda Eyes" of the sodomized and the black eyes of the Greys?
VoiceofEnki
Posts: 1144
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:15 pm

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by VoiceofEnki »

For a world to be so worthless that one cannot even openly wish death upon the absolute evil and scum who commit crimes against children and those who aid and abet these.


Cursed are all who would dare defend this or make excuses for this crime.

Worthless beyond words.

Hail Satan!
jbkbmz
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:34 am

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by jbkbmz »

After doing the RTR,, those with skill can throw some curses at the perpetrators in this organization. ( secret, of course ).
jbkbmz
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:34 am

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by jbkbmz »

""How far does the Rabbi ( t ) hole go""? Add a T to Rabbi and you get Rabbit. Coincidence ? I say it would be nice to curse these crooks to their own Lake of Fire. And the Void/Abyss.
User avatar
GoldenxChild1
Posts: 1043
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:23 pm

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by GoldenxChild1 »

Those photos were not easy for me, I didn't want to look, I didn't want to read, I hate this post.

I feel fucking powerless for these kids, fucking useless.
I am, in fact, a center of Consciousness- made so by Satan- and I am awakening to the fact. Until I recognize myself as a Center of Thought, Influence and Power, I will not be able to manifest these qualities.

It is not necessary that I should compare myself to others, or imagine myself greater or higher than them.

Ignore all consideration of the respective qualities of others and endeavor to realize the fact that I am a great Center of Consciousness - a Center of Power - a Center of Influence - a Center of Thought.

And like the planets circling around the sun, so does the world revolve around me who is its center.
User avatar
GoldenxChild1
Posts: 1043
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:23 pm

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by GoldenxChild1 »

I apologize for reacting as I did, I was just overwhelmed.

We "are" making a difference.

We "are" resolute.

I wish I was there for those kids I saw in the photos.

HAIL SATAN
I am, in fact, a center of Consciousness- made so by Satan- and I am awakening to the fact. Until I recognize myself as a Center of Thought, Influence and Power, I will not be able to manifest these qualities.

It is not necessary that I should compare myself to others, or imagine myself greater or higher than them.

Ignore all consideration of the respective qualities of others and endeavor to realize the fact that I am a great Center of Consciousness - a Center of Power - a Center of Influence - a Center of Thought.

And like the planets circling around the sun, so does the world revolve around me who is its center.
User avatar
CandiceLee1313
Posts: 392
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:49 pm
Location: Satan's Kingdom

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by CandiceLee1313 »

Eeew! And I don't know what's worse looking at the graphic content? Or that ugly Lady Gaga kike bitch!! Putting on her eye makeup just to look like these poor little defenseless children like she's fucking laughing at it and making a mockery of it! And she looks like she's fucking real proud of herself! I never did like her! Laugh out loud and I have no consideration for Madonna either she's another stupid bitch that supports that crap! I don't know what it is about these stupid celebrities? And yet you would think that they would be smarter? They put themselves out there for fame and fortune which goes to show you that they will bow down to anybody and suck dick and put on their best f r o n t!!! Pretending like they give a shit about people when they don't! Self-centered evil fucking bitches! Who obviously have no consideration for anybody whatsoever! Would literally sit and laugh at it knowing what they have done and brag about it knowing that they're forking in a shitload of money and won't even admit whether they give a crap or not not to mention the fact Lady Gaga takes the pride in watching animals getting tortured just so that she can have a fucking fancy ass for a coat! And don't even care about other people and what they suffer! Typical fucking poop eaters will literally go the mile in the distance to get what they want for their amusement and don't even care about other people's rights! Whether to be their own children or somebody else's children? And would take the time to set it up for some stupid wealthy ass fucking Jew whoever the hell they're kissing up to? In Hollywood or going along with with the Kardashians are doing? Trying to mimic others when it comes to fashion and Jewelry! And of course they would sit there and laugh and make fun of children and what they suffer and what they go through? Talking each other into it and whether they were talked into it or not or thought of a whole idea themselves that they would suck up to anything and damn near fucking do anything for amusement! Miley Cyrus is another fucking idiot! Who supports this kind of crap as well it makes you wonder? But then again every other idiot who wants to be rich and famous is either a fucking Christian or a fucking Jew! Anything for the money in the fame and fortune! And along with it they love to fucking torture and torment other people rub it in your face with their fucking money! And the next thing you know they're putting on they're fucking fake respect pretending like they give a shit about a little kid or some innocent animal? And they don't even care how obnoxious they sound! They have absolute no consideration for other people! Hollywood is famous for pedophiles and sex offenders and yes laugh out loud Hollywood celebrities go along with the whole gig as well considering the fact that any girl who wants to be rich and famous will literally sleep her way to the top and fuck anybody who comes along for the old mighty dollar! Even to go as far as putting themselves out there to molest a child or to allow themselves to be molested and they call it an initiation to life or fame and fortune! Just to suck up to some fucking Jewish record producer film director etc etc and it's surprising how much money these idiots make and how much respect? When they don't deserve any respect at all! I have had no consideration and I've had no respect for the Hollywood celebrities I don't think there's any of them out there that I love or respect or appreciate they're all the same to me filthy dirty greedy and obnoxious! People who are dumb enough to sell themselves and to allow themselves to be a Slave? That's all these people are doing is putting themselves out there to be slaves to a fucking high-ranking Jew record producer movie director or whatever the fucking hell or whoever the fucking hell talks them into these stupid things! That they will go the mile and the length and the distance to please their producer or to get some kind of a thrill out of something stupid! Anything for the amusement in anything to draw the attention of the paparazzi and the people of the world! These people make me sick! All they are is the scum of the world! All they are is just a bunch of glorified whores! And they think that they are some kind of a god? They parents around like they're so special! And they get uglier and uglier and more and more ridiculous everyday! But anybody who becomes rich and famous? Under any circumstances is pretty much talked into anything! And these people are dumb enough to do it! People going to Hollywood looking out cute and innocent at first laugh out loud you get talked into all kinds of shit! And for what? Just to become a fucking movie star or just to have your fancy house on the hills! Trying to be like that of a god? When these people don't even come close to being human let alone anything much less than that of a fucking parasite on the bottom of somebody's shoes! They don't even qualify to be human? And yet they expect to be treated like some kind of a god!? When they are nobody and never will amount to anything! And they love the competition and they love to come up with the stupidest things and the stupidest ideas! Just for whatever amusement? These idiots never cease to amaze me! They come up with the dumbest ideas every day! They start out looking innocent and cute and then they become rich overnight when they become Hollywood celebrities they are told to change everything about themselves and become more and more fake and along with it they lose their brains and their Common Sense along with it! And yet they have their dumbass excuses as to why? They do the dumb things they do! And then when these dumb fuckers die? The whole world or all of their fans fall apart at the hinges? Just because they happen to lose one of their stupid ugly Jewish celebrities!? Especially when they're famous for molesting children and making a mockery of it!! 🤬🤬🤬 they are sick fucked up people!!! And Lady Gaga is into all kinds of crazy fucked up shit not to mention the fact I never liked the ugly bitch!
I am a rainbow person! I know that for a fact because Satan created me! The rainbow has a lot to do with the chakras and the chakra energy! Not to mention the fact that different colors represents the moods and the energy levels according to the different parts of your body and your chakras system! So I don't think there's anything wrong with calling yourself a rainbow person especially when you're practicing yoga and Kundalini! :D 😜🔥🐍 so I tell myself! To smile and ride the rainbow! Build up the energy and share it! Because it is who and what I am in Satan's name.🌞
User avatar
CandiceLee1313
Posts: 392
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:49 pm
Location: Satan's Kingdom

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by CandiceLee1313 »

Toy companies have come up with the weirdest toys for children throughout the years..🤬 But this crap pretty much Takes the Cake and being the worst yet! It's disgusting what they're doing with children let alone coming up with nasty toys like this....
I am a rainbow person! I know that for a fact because Satan created me! The rainbow has a lot to do with the chakras and the chakra energy! Not to mention the fact that different colors represents the moods and the energy levels according to the different parts of your body and your chakras system! So I don't think there's anything wrong with calling yourself a rainbow person especially when you're practicing yoga and Kundalini! :D 😜🔥🐍 so I tell myself! To smile and ride the rainbow! Build up the energy and share it! Because it is who and what I am in Satan's name.🌞
User avatar
patrioticgentile_666
Posts: 179
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:25 pm

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by patrioticgentile_666 »

I saw they got backlash (and rightfully so), and took down their social media posts, and the photographers took 'em down from their portfolios as well. But we all know, not because they knew what they did was wrong and criminal, but simply to cover for their kike asses....and we know they'll be back, we'll be there to give 'em some RTR ass-whoppin!

And let me take a good guess, Xian whistleblowers are probably taking to their laptops blaming "Satan" for all of this.....im already seeing all the annoying bible-thumping posts from my xian whistleblower friends on FB......

But thank Satan they got exposed very quickly!
America was NOT found as a Christian nation.

Christianity is neither pro-life (John 12:25) or pro-family (Matthew 10:35).

Christianity promotes slavery, oppression and poverty (1 Peter 2:18 and Matthew 5:3).


CHRISTIANITY PROMOTES CANNIBALISM FOR FUCKING CRYING OUT LOUD (Leviticus 26:29)!

The Founding Fathers HATED Christianity and ALL Hebrew programs

You either love your (Country, Family and Constitution) OR Christianity

Wanna be a TRUE Patriotic Warrior and resistor!? Look no further!

Christianity = Corrupted Occultism

HAIL SATAN!
Image
Image
User avatar
AsraArdwulfLeberecht
Posts: 558
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:48 pm
Location: Under Satan's Reign

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by AsraArdwulfLeberecht »

Seeing that teddy bear flipped a switch in me. Forcing a child to hold something so anti-childhood, and teaching him to try and "accept" or love it, and he doesn't know any better, children literally waking up to this and believing this is all life has to offer? It's so damn artifical, I'm surprised he wasn't scared to hold that malformed thing
I've seen children walking down the street wearing hats with the tik tok logo on them and holding plushies of sharp teethed creatures smiling wide like what is going on in this world? They were terrifying and parents were buying them for their kids, it's disgusting.
Prin tine însuți vei cunoaște întreaga lume - HPHC
[email protected]

If it's unknowledge, teach them.
If it's carelessness, educate them.
If it's ill-will, destroy them.

Hail our Family!
User avatar
EnkiUK56
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:05 am

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by EnkiUK56 »

Seen this bro fn disgusting trying to make it look like a satanic ritual. Horrible rats hang them.
User avatar
sshivafr
Posts: 135
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:16 pm

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by sshivafr »

What INFAMY 😵🤮

May these cursed disappear
Hail Father Satan, help us in this task !
Hail Satan !

Hail Valefor !
"-You will always be my little daughter
-I will always be your little daughter".
Song by @Immortal


JoS in French
https://joyofsatan.fr/www.angelfire.com ... /HOME.html

https://jos-astro.com/#/
In French -->>> https://www.jos-astro.com/homepage_fr#/
jbkbmz
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:34 am

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by jbkbmz »

""How far does the Rabbi ( t ) hole go""? Add a T to Rabbi and you get Rabbit. Coincidence ? I say it would be nice to curse these crooks to their own Lake of Fire. And the Void/Abyss.
jbkbmz
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:34 am

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by jbkbmz »

I just want to point out that the child with the bruised eyes,, reminds me of Jesus Christ hanging on the cross to pay for sin,, as the Jew God ''Father God''' is too much of a coward to hang Himself. The perfect Scapegoat by the Jewish witches. If the child was abused , I pray to Satan the abusers are Burned.
User avatar
Shemsu
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:13 am
Location: wherever I need to be
Contact:

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by Shemsu »

serpentwalker666 wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:58 am
Reading this and scrolling down and seeing the panda eyes symbolism made so enraged, I damn near flipped a table.

Hardly can contain my rage on this one, might have to go do RTRs before I pop a blood vessel.

The enemy and the jews will pay dearly for this. In the most extreme divine justice exerted imaginable.

Those poor children... it just breaks my heart into a million pieces. All I can really say here is that -

"ISRAEL WILL GET WHAT SHE DESERVES!" -Satan
Felt the same, will do the same and some more. How good it would feel to physically crush them, at least beat the shit out of any kike that crosses my path but we're not about that here (alas not yet). We know better than respond to provocations inappropriately and end up incarcerated or worse. They have crossed all lines long ago but this shit is on another level. They will pay with interest and I will personally collect. Not that I needed extra motivation, my hate is boundless and endless but this does it!
Hail Satan !!!

Image
User avatar
blackwizard
Posts: 143
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:04 am

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by blackwizard »

i feel hateful and disgusting towards the kikess
and here is another reason why should we erase them from the face of this earth
User avatar
88HungarianSatanicWarrior666
Posts: 301
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:28 am
Location: Where the FRTR is executed
Contact:

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by 88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 »

If this sermon would be broadcast on all the mainstream media in the world,then all their jewish(malacious bastard kikes) and worthless bullshit programs(christardism and pisslam) would collapse,immediately(right away!)!!

You did so incredibly well with this unveiling sermon,you really great Commander.
Very good to see,that you have associated this with both rubbish christ(nazarene)and worthless christianity.That's what makes this post so very good.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:23 am
...

(...........)"granny legal oy vey print dat for zelesky protecc ukraine billion billion FTX money printer go BRRR" while they are at it.

...
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
At least a little good humour into this sad,but true sermon.At least that made me laugh a little(or rather I smiled).
I see your sense of humour has not changed.viewtopic.php?p=399526#p399526
Caspian wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:51 am
You know what REALLY pisses me off?

That people, still like in that last pic of that kikess gaga, still believe jews are "Satanic" or related to Satan in anyway.

The programming is so fucking deep that its pathetic.

I absolutely despise these people.

Curse to all xians and muslims and any other feminist or MGTOW bastard, for all of them are nothing but similar puppets of the jew.

They have sold their autonomy for the jewish agenda which promises them empty, hollow dreams.
I wanted to tell you,I adore(love) you.
I read several of your comments,the passion and determination always comes through so much,what you write about the enemy,you great Caspian SS brother.
serpentwalker666 wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:58 am
Reading this and scrolling down and seeing the panda eyes symbolism made so enraged, I damn near flipped a table.

Hardly can contain my rage on this one, might have to go do RTRs before I pop a blood vessel.

The enemy and the jews will pay dearly for this. In the most extreme divine justice exerted imaginable.

Those poor children... it just breaks my heart into a million pieces. All I can really say here is that -

"ISRAEL WILL GET WHAT SHE DESERVES!" -Satan
Lucius Dragonwolf wrote in the Ordo-Umbra,that we must learn to disconnect our emotions from global events,because it is emotionally very demanding.But still need to watch this news,because it acts as an incentive to destroy the enemy,just not to get too emotionally involved.

I also have an idiot faggot my aunt,whom I am unfortunately sometimes forced to endure and the son of the idiot retard kike derivative,moreover who(bastard kike) is very supported by my stupid moron parents.
But I can't do anything about it(or for the time being),and I hate it very much the kike genetic waste(kike garbage).
viewtopic.php?p=386952#p386952
It also supported jews in the past and she was a "advocated" to jews.
In addition, I also had personal things with her unfortunately,but let me not write about that she lied to me and used me badly(she was already starting me to use it like a doormat)...
And about this monkey and from the derivative kike I have exactly the same reactions,like the ones you described here.
Hail Satan!
Hail Morax!
Hail Marchosias!
Hail Andras!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Azazel!
Hail all of Gods!
Ave Hitler!
Heil HP.Hoodedcobra666!


_____________________________________________


Gopnik:Description of an enemy commie subculture and one little xianism

About Sopron and Raggedy Guards


Very valuable artistic creations of Veritá_666:


Quality relationships are backbone of longevity and true happiness. Something that money can not buy - Henu the Great

I won't tolerate a lying word!! I'll do what I can!

_____________________________________________

Image
FancyMancy
Posts: 6429
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by FancyMancy »

Caspian wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:51 am
You know what REALLY pisses me off?

That people, still like in that last pic of that kikess gaga, still believe jews are "Satanic" or related to Satan in anyway.

The programming is so fucking deep that its pathetic.

I absolutely despise these people.

Curse to all xians and muslims and any other feminist or MGTOW bastard, for all of them are nothing but similar puppets of the jew.

They have sold their autonomy for the jewish agenda which promises them empty, hollow dreams.
Basically, "the end times" and "the synagogue of Satan" "are happening now". The jew has to pretend evil is of Satan, as always, and the more these things in the (((media))) happen, the more "evil" that Satan "is" is happening, which supposedly means that "the end times is here; therefore, the end is going to happen".

More comprehensively -

Revelation 2:9
I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.
NIV

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
KJV


Revelation 3:9
I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.
NIV

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
KJV


No matter how many times I try to explain to anyone, namely christians, of course, that because the word "Satan" means "Enemy, Adversary" in hebrew; therefore, the jew's holy building of the jew's enemy doesn't make sense and would never happen... it doesn't sink in. Remember (or know) - if ye old English was good enough for "jesus", then it's good enough for christians. (Does anyone reading this realise why that is also nonsense, as well?!)

jew wife: My dearest shekelbum, are you going to synagogue?
rabbi shekelstein: Oy gevalt. The time - it is late, I am. If you want, I shall to go to my holy building of mine own enemy. What? whaddaryoulooking at? It is my holy building and it is of mine own enemy. What? You're looking at me with these big Goy eyes, my bride. Do I have egg on my face? Did I forget to not shave my long-arsed beard this morning? Why the looking at me crazy?

Let's make a mosque of chrisians... :roll:

The two quotes from Revelation above says basically "They say they are jews but they are not; they are of the jew's holy building of the jew's enemy"? What the fuck? The King James version sounds like it is saying that the jew "god" will make non-jews be of the jew's holy building of the jew's enemy. (See this contradictory retardation bullshit!)

"Faith" means not wanting to know what is true.
~Friedrich Nietzsche

Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.
NIV

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
KJV

I learnt it using similar words - "faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not/can not see".

The reason it doesn't sink in, that the jew's holy building (synagogue) of the jew's enemy (Satan) is retarded beyond the most retarded retard you've ever known... is because it is from the book of Revelation (what it is "revealing" is in question). As such, christians reckon - rather, have had the privilege of paying their faerie tale story book-teller money for the 6 millionth time to tell them - that it is tHe eNd TiMeS, so no matter how much logic and reason - and simply merely just common sense and using your fucking Brains (and also -
  • paraphrase - those who have eyes, let them see; those who have ears, let them here
    • Matthew 13:9,
    • Matthew 13:15-17,
    • Mark 4:9,
    • Mark 4:22-24,
    • Mark 8:18,
    • Luke 14:35,
    • Revelation 13:8-9
that is, using their eyes and ears) - one tries to use to help them realise... it is all pointless and a waste of time. They probably never read the book of revelation before; or tried to but got a headache and nosebleed; or the few who read "the" bible cover-to-cover, including all of the over-the-top jew begat jewling who begat jewlingling who begat jewlinglingling... for 6 million generations, it felt amazing for them and they probably were satisfied that they finished Harry Pott-- I meant their "the" bible, not understanding its nonsense - but now with muh end timez, and that the book of Revelation was to be revealed and understood in due time (and also has been speculated to be about "the end times", so now they think it actually is about "the end times", thinking that "the end times" are now) it is more "important" and they are focusing on it; so informing them that -
  1. the jew's holy building of the jew's enemy;
  2. the synagogue of Satan
is beyond retarded, they really and most sincerely and earnestly don't care; although, their Souls are trying to care, but the brainwashing and mind-raping - and the money-giving - is all influencing them to be as stupid as fuck (and I might say to be as stupid as possible!). "You don't understand" or "you have to have faith" or more angry retorts because they feel desperate now and reckon that jewsus is coming again... which christians have been waiting for for 2000 years. They're itching, they're giddy, they're restless and unsettled... Even if we take more biblical scripture, that "the end times" is coming soon¹... -

1 Corinthians 10:11
These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.
NIV

Now all these things happened unto them for examples, and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.
KJV


1 Thessalonians 5:2
for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.
NIV

For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
KJV


James 5-9
Don’t grumble against one another, brothers and sisters, or you will be judged. The Judge is standing at the door!
NIV

Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned; behold, the judge standeth before the door.
KJV


1 Peter 1:5
...who through faith are shielded by God’s power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time.
NIV

...who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
KJV



1 Peter 4:7
The end of all things is near; therefore, be alert and of sober mind so that you may pray.
NIV

...but the end of all things is at hand; be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.
KJV


1 Peter 1:20
He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.
NIV

Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,
KJV


1 John 2:18
Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.
NIV

Little children, it is the last time; and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
KJV


Jude 14-16
Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them - "See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones
to judge everyone, and to convict all of them of all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners have spoken against him."
These people are grumblers and fault-finders; they follow their own evil desires; they boast about themselves and flatter others for their own advantage.
NIV

...and Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.
KJV


Jude 18
They said to you, "In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires".
NIV

How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
KJV


Revelation 1:1
The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,
NIV

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John -
KJV


Revelation 3:3
Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent; but if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.
NIV

Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
KJV


then christians would try to argue "god's time is not our time; 1 day to god is like 1000 years to us" (so... on the 3rd day - in the 3 thousandth year - jewsus rose again? :blink: - That could be interpreted as just nonsense, or that -
  • BCE-0-CE to 999.9999 CE = day 1,
  • 1000-1999.9999 CE = day 2,
  • 2000-2999.9999 CE = day 3;
so we, in the year 2022, are on day 3 now, and I wonder if I might be the only one (or to give a bit of leeway, one of the very few) who might have noticed and realised this one; but then "on the 7th day - in the 7 thousandth year, 'the lord' rested"? :roll: :puke:), and 1 hour means both "the end times" and also "the hour of the night, like a thief"? :blink:

...¹even if we do take more biblical scripture, that "the end times" is coming soon, it (1 day = 1000 years) still doesn't work; because of "these" and "has come" - and not just "has come" but "culmination of the ages has come", "the last hour", "was revealed in these last times" - it's all past-tense for us; present-tense for 2000 years ago, (with contradictory "the lord's coming is near" - "at hand"/"is near", and "there will be"...). Also with "will come" and then "like a thief in the night; no-one knows when" - "god" is just stringing them along. It could be made very plain and simple and clear, but noooo - it's more fun and mysterious this way; we can don our hats and pipes and pretend to be Sherlock Holmes. "Those christians should know that 'jesus' is not returning." "No shit, Sherlock."

"These" refers to those back then "when" jewsus "was" walking among them; not to us here now 2000 years later; "at hand" means very close; so if "1 day to god is like 1000 years to us" then why can't this infinitely-powerful and knowledgeable "god" explain things that we understand, as per our capabilities to comprehend? (Oh, yes - stringing you along, of course!) Is it more fun to make things dull and blind? We have eyes and ears, but "god" cannot help us to see and hear its retarded, contradictory bullshit. It's as clear as mud. "Very close" to an immortal being could be 6 million times 6 million millennia (36 000 000 000 000 000 years) into the future; "very close" to mortal beings who lived... what? Only 40 years? would be in like 1 week (or in this same 0BCE/CE generation).

Yet at the same time -

1 Thessalonians 5:2
for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.
NIV

For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
KJV

Revelation 3:3
Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent; but if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.
NIV

Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
KJV

so... is it "very close" or do we not know when it is? 2000 years, on our terms - because this "the" bible is all "for" us - is not "very close"; 2000 years is a very long time, and "god" threatens - "I will come like a thief in the night; you won't know when it will be". Try being a dick to your... well... not loved one, but one who loves you in that abusive "relationship", and tell them "You better watch out - or else! I'll come to yours, climing through your kitchen window, like a thief in the night! I'll sneak up to your bedroom while you're asleep! You won't know when I'll be coming! I'll get you, and you won't know what hit you!", yes?! Enjoy being fucking arrested! Ohhh, but "god" cAn dO wHaT iT wAnTs!

This "end times" nonsense I have posted about here is not exactly irrelevant. Firstly, it is a load of bullshit, as we realise, so the rest of the bibles also are. (Maybe if this was a film or TV series, then it would have been a bunch of deleted scenes, because it ruined the story and didn't work!) Secondly, it is in the book of so-called "revelation" (and elsewhere; so again - not working; some of the book is nonsense, so the rest must also be), as is the mention of "synagogue of Satan" also in "revelation"; and as I said, previously christians would have been ignorant of it, mostly, but now the jew needs more Brain Energies, so now christians are stubborn and unwavering 1) that these "end times" are happening and 2) that "the synagogue of Satan" exists... because "Satan is roaming the Earth" (and "god" can't fix things?! "Just trust me, bro! I meant Children!") even though "the end times", in this sense, is not happening, and the "synagogue of Satan" can't exist.
Missrainbow1
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:15 am

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by Missrainbow1 »

I hate jews so much that I wouldnt leave one of them **** if I could...How could we save these children?
FancyMancy
Posts: 6429
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by FancyMancy »

serpentwalker666 wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:58 am
Reading this and scrolling down and seeing the panda eyes symbolism made so enraged, I damn near flipped a table.

Hardly can contain my rage on this one, might have to go do RTRs before I pop a blood vessel.

The enemy and the jews will pay dearly for this. In the most extreme divine justice exerted imaginable.

Those poor children... it just breaks my heart into a million pieces. All I can really say here is that -

"ISRAEL WILL GET WHAT SHE DESERVES!" -Satan
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:23 am
Image
Psalm 137:9
Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.
NIV

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
KJV

"ThOsE cHiLd RaPiStS aRe NoT dAsHiNg ThOsE ChIlDrEn AgAiNsT sToNeS/rOckS." What in the bibles are literal?!
User avatar
Osiris Silvio
Posts: 295
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:47 pm

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by Osiris Silvio »

Truly disgusting. The scandal is getting global visibility. Too much of a coincidence to have all Jeffrey Epstein, Demna Gasvalia and Ghislain Maxwell all jewish
✴"Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
― Hermes
Image
User avatar
NakedPluto
Posts: 1728
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:16 am

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by NakedPluto »

I will tell and guarantee that at that level, anything creative and of props, is extremely vetted and purposeful. In any photoshoots of the level of this, there is extreme obsession by any photographer, creative director to have everything purposeful. To the level of having the 0.1 angle of a book correctly.

Do not believe otherwise. Creating an "artistic" , advertising set is an obsessive experience for the 98% of people of that level.

With that said, and abstaining from being extremely graphical in vocalizing the need of justice.

If you can exist and live for whatever years here and not try and gain power in this world, for the sake of those children, I don't care about you.

Please, do your utmost in your life to gather knowledge and power. We need to destroy these jews. We need real life smart action, of the level of leadership and decisions.

Advance, work and become wealthy, be of strong soul, mental and emotion. Be of strong body. We need to protect our children and our future. Activate in this world. Don't be afraid of your power. Fight with honor and purpose!

If not materially, do it spiritually, but do it with dedication. We are obliged to.

May every horrible incompressible be done to the pedos, the enablers, those who do not act against, those who are passive!

Don't be fucking passive at this. If this doesn't make you want to wake the fuck up, nothing will ever.

Please also share this, since the jew will condemn anyone else, then do a price drop and return to their normal without a tear on their reptilian face. They don't care, don't give a single shit about all of this or all of the gentile kids in the world.
Image
Image
Image ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎Image
User avatar
Gabriel Lamb
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:48 pm

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by Gabriel Lamb »

This is revolting. I Saw this on infowars its even worse than what was shared here.
Karnonnos
Posts: 404
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:52 pm

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by Karnonnos »

They're basically trying to advertise to clients with this. It may not directly involve the kids in the photos, but it's not uncommon in the modelling industry to use the photo subjects as sign posts for the real deal.

I am also noting the negative octave Uranian/Aquarian theme here with all the electric neon colors, the virtual reality reference in that document, the alien drawings, the exhibition of perversion, the punk/BDSM teddy bears etc. on children... they are also trying to blaspheme Satan with the dragon and the devil image in the boy's photo. In this photo they added an extra 'a' to Balenciaga blaspheme Beelzebub.

The same thing happened to [email protected] Muld3r, a very famous 1990s model who 'went off the rails' exposing the industry as a form of elite prostitution on French TV [all the interview was shredded] and has been in and out of mental hospitals ever since [as the author is ignorant, this link contains bullshit, so be aware - also much of his theory may not be true, but her exposing the industry on French TV and saying her father was a pimp is a 100 percent verifiable event]. (much of the imagery contains blasphemy against Thoth with the duality and mind ideas, Neptunian doll theme, Plutonian monarch butterfly theme, etc.)

Her handler the head of Elite was caught by the BBC trying to lure 13 year olds into prostitution but it made no real difference to his career. Her other new handler has been implicated with Epstein in the Black Book.

Oyyyyyy don't worry goy. All these people are normal. Kanye rants about his kids being vulnerable to child abuse because he's crazy goy! That would never happen with the mother famous for being a urinal!
User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 1250
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:41 pm

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by EasternFireLion666 »

Caspian wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:51 am
You know what REALLY pisses me off?

That people, still like in that last pic of that kikess gaga, still believe jews are "Satanic" or related to Satan in anyway.

The programming is so fucking deep that its pathetic.

I absolutely despise these people.

Curse to all xians and muslims and any other feminist or MGTOW bastard, for all of them are nothing but similar puppets of the jew.

They have sold their autonomy for the jewish agenda which promises them empty, hollow dreams.
I hate those people more than even perhapse the enemy. A traitor is 1000x times more disgusting and repulsive. I can't even say here what those creatures deserve.

What would be even worse is them joining us after is comfortable and socially validating to do so. I beg the people of JoS that will be in the positions of power in the future "please do not let these people have a normal social status when we will be in charge of the world"!!! Some of us lived many years with constant sadness, anger, tiredness, hopelesness being discredited, humiliated, insulted and we cannot possibly perceive to see them advancing in our ranks and being comfortableafter they were confortable all those years humiliating, insulting us and defending the system for the sake of their social validation! Those will try to lick the boot of the current power regardless what that is.

Some of us got sick because of feeling like this all those years. The npc's are ok and careless and will try to be so again in the future! We need to invest in healing meditations.
Satnam666
Posts: 870
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:55 am

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by Satnam666 »

Caspian wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:51 am
You know what REALLY pisses me off?

That people, still like in that last pic of that kikess gaga, still believe jews are "Satanic" or related to Satan in anyway.

The programming is so fucking deep that its pathetic.

I absolutely despise these people.

Curse to all xians and muslims and any other feminist or MGTOW bastard, for all of them are nothing but similar puppets of the jew.

They have sold their autonomy for the jewish agenda which promises them empty, hollow dreams.
It's not that the kikess believes they are satanic it's just a ploy the kikes use to sacre people away from the Gentile Gods meanwhile the jews are sacrificing to their jewish reptilian gods,in secret while christards say (oh mus choosen bes great but me no like jews cause jews sacrificed jew on cross)christards an Islam are npcs no brain of their own
User avatar
Sunny
Posts: 2071
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:56 pm

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by Sunny »

I would not be surprised if Jews also promoted marrying and having sex with relatives, children and siblings.

Jews literally have a law that tells them this. In a family, if a woman's husband dies, the oldest male child must marry his mother :!: :!: :!:
User avatar
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 10546
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Sunny wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:06 pm
I would not be surprised if Jews also promoted marrying and having sex with relatives, children and siblings.

Jews literally have a law that tells them this. In a family, if a woman's husband dies, the oldest male child must marry his mother :!: :!: :!:
This inbreeding is actually a very high likelihood to cause severe psychiatric ward levels of issues, such as schizophrenia and other diseases.

No wonder, the jews are literally sitting there and thinking it's all godly and sane, everything they do. This Balenciaga ad was probably conceived after a good Torah reading session and inspired by "G-D" again.
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666,
Joy of Satan Ministries
https://www.joyofsatan.org
https://www.satanisgod.org

[Signature is under construction]

Joy of Satan Bitcoin Donation / Address Updated 21 Nov 2022

The Ten Year Plan Charter For The Next Decade Of The Joy Of Satan

[Signature is under construction]
User avatar
Osiris Silvio
Posts: 295
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:47 pm

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by Osiris Silvio »

jbkbmz wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:36 am
After doing the RTR,, those with skill can throw some curses at the perpetrators in this organization. ( secret, of course ).
Good idea. All jewish director and all people in that company must be famous. Easy enough to find their names on the net. Visualize their aura, light bodies, and chakras crumbling into grey ash.
✴"Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
― Hermes
Image
User avatar
Kavya Shukra
Posts: 618
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:55 pm

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by Kavya Shukra »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:08 pm
Sunny wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:06 pm
I would not be surprised if Jews also promoted marrying and having sex with relatives, children and siblings.

Jews literally have a law that tells them this. In a family, if a woman's husband dies, the oldest male child must marry his mother :!: :!: :!:
This inbreeding is actually a very high likelihood to cause severe psychiatric ward levels of issues, such as schizophrenia and other diseases.

No wonder, the jews are literally sitting there and thinking it's all godly and sane, everything they do. This Balenciaga ad was probably conceived after a good Torah reading session and inspired by "G-D" again.
That is just disturbing. I normally don't get caught up in the fashion world, but it's just sick how many children and models have been groomed by Jews by a young age.

Like couldn't they just use an adult to promote their adult shit? But yeah, these Jews have this agenda of oversaturating the sexualization of children because I personally believe about the reincarnation cycles and how many advanced souls are reincarnating right now.
User avatar
Blitzkreig [JG]
Posts: 3671
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:45 am
Location: [email protected]

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by Blitzkreig [JG] »

Based on arguing with someone about this, the main defense of Balenciaga is along the lines of "they were just doing it for shock value", although this runs counter to the brand deleting its Instagram and threatening to sue the photography operation. This sort of mental gymnastics is how a blinded person can rationalize the overwhelming evidence of Balenciaga's photoshoot.

When dealing with those who refuse to believe pizzagate stuff, the focal point of an argument can be centered around the fact that these same companies cancel other people (like Kanye) whilst simultaneously pandering to the one of the worst crimes possible.

There may be other arguments that can be constructed here.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Image

Hail Satan!
Missrainbow1
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:15 am

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by Missrainbow1 »

Sunny wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:06 pm
I would not be surprised if Jews also promoted marrying and having sex with relatives, children and siblings.

Jews literally have a law that tells them this. In a family, if a woman's husband dies, the oldest male child must marry his mother :!: :!: :!:
Sorry for asking but is marrying adult siblings and relatives banned in Satanism?Im just curious I personally dont like that at all.
Karnonnos
Posts: 404
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:52 pm

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by Karnonnos »

NakedPluto wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:26 pm
I will tell and guarantee that at that level, anything creative and of props, is extremely vetted and purposeful. In any photoshoots of the level of this, there is extreme obsession by any photographer, creative director to have everything purposeful. To the level of having the 0.1 angle of a book correctly.

Do not believe otherwise. Creating an "artistic" , advertising set is an obsessive experience for the 98% of people of that level.

With that said, and abstaining from being extremely graphical in vocalizing the need of justice.
It is definitely constructed with a certain energetic idea in mind with all the signposting. Whether this was deliberate or not I didn't know, but the cult imagery of that photobook on the table (the usual cringey 'Satanic ritual abuse' bullshit) and the 'Baalenciaga' made me think it is definitely in that direction of blaspheming the Gods and associating us with this.

After all the Kanye stuff they're trying to direct things back to good old fashioned 'evil Satanists' by smearing us. Given he was heavily associated with Balenciaga as a brand, there's not much coincidence with this stunt IMO. Be prepared for more bullshit enemy stunts like this and a new wave of 'SRA' garbage.

Lizard SHITS... NONE OF THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU!!! YOU ARE CURSED!
User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 1849
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:41 pm

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by Wotanwarrior »

What a disgusting thing, and to think that the poor child in the photos could very well be your daughter, it makes me so angry.

I'm going to the bathroom to barf up and then do the RTRs...
Hail Father Satan and Mother Lilith!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarté!
Hail Baalzebul!
Hail Ma´at!
Hail Gomory!
Hail Horus!
Hail Cadmus!
Hail all the gods of duat!

_____________________________

Final RTR + Tetragramaton en español pintable gracias a Soaring Eagle 666
https://web.archive.org/web/20210607225 ... tlify.app/

Image

RTRs traducidos al español viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2147
User avatar
NitrateOsfatate666
Posts: 336
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:06 pm
Location: Romania 🇷🇴 [email protected]

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by NitrateOsfatate666 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:23 am
...
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Read it after two days of the topic being posted. Dammit, this is crazy!

First, we see the jews doing the samestuff with grooming and sexualization of young children, basically pedophilia at its finest rates in the jewish world, then the fact thst there is no one that even files a claim against the children that were forced to wear that BDSM attire bear.

And if it is not Balenciaga, we have other brands or fashion festivals like Louis Vouton, Gucci, and others.

For example, festivals where children are forcibly made by the jewish industry and by their programmed parents, or jewish parents ny the bloodline or mental level, won't surprise me, make their chidlren look like Barbie dolls, by putting tons of makeup and also enforce the competitive spirit between children, that, at their ahes shoupd play with cars or on miniclip on their computer. And learn for school.

I once saw a 5.0 or NCIS movie and I was shocked to see the fact that children in Brazil, or in Columbia are forced to be sexualized and turned to plastic dolls look alikes because tens of millions of dollars are going into the industries controlled by thea nefarious jews.

But then, because of the corrupted jewish jurisdiction, oy vey, we are theones that are told to fuckin off and carry on and endure the abuses because, oy vey, we are the ones who don't have the reasons toput the founder of brand X or Yti imprisonment for years because he along with the ones that are participating in those activities are evidently pedophiles.

But sadly, it doesn't surprise me as pedophiles like Matthew Falder were also very protected by some jewish IT solutions to collect photos of degraded by him children, after using three fake profiles under three highly-encrypted addresses.

And, guess what? Anonymous were the ones to destroy the H2Core dark web pedophilic forum, not the CIA, or the FBI, or the MI6. Perhaps they were too busy to cook methamphetamine for the the MK ultra experiment.

Also, it is a grotesque level that the jews have reached, to put a document related virtual child porn in front of everyone. Or discuss their pedophilic fetishes and plans on the Internet, where just at a click distance everyone can see the slangs and plans they use and are going to do.

It is like a jewish drug dealer posting on the Internet his "recipe" for 90% pure Columbian cocaine, or for weed and LSD by considering it normal to do that.

How many times will those pests continue to do this?

They don't even get two fucks that there are still websites that are exposing them, and are not JoS affiliated, like Wikileaks or DDoSecrets.

The OPCW from Douma leaks that were published on Wikileaks scared them a bit... but still... they launched the Covid-19 from the lab and kill millions of us with the vaccines, by injecting sulphurites and what not in the shots and boosters they give to us.

I am not paranoid and I am not considering our spiritual war and the forces of Hell useless, but I personally think that an anti-islam ritual should be applied very soon to these idiotic, psychopathic and human eating jews as islam is the second arm of theirs as it promotes pedophilia to the greatest:

I mean, let's just take some look at three of their passages from the shitty quran and I think we will find everything necessary and self explanatory towhy we do the spiritual war in order to end the horrendous crimes and species that founded pisslam.

Plus the photo which says a lot. Graphic
Image.

I will insert more things, when time comes for me to post more

Hail Satan Forevery dear HP
And
Satanas Vindice
DO THE RTRS PEOPLE AS THE ARYAN KNIGHT, HITLER, RESERVED US OCCULT KNOWLEDGE TO MAKE US STRONGER FOR THE ARYAN RACE!

HAIL SATAN
Romanian forum username: Infernium666

Image

Image
Image
User avatar
patrioticgentile_666
Posts: 179
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:25 pm

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by patrioticgentile_666 »

FancyMancy wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:34 am
Caspian wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:51 am
You know what REALLY pisses me off?

That people, still like in that last pic of that kikess gaga, still believe jews are "Satanic" or related to Satan in anyway.

The programming is so fucking deep that its pathetic.

I absolutely despise these people.

Curse to all xians and muslims and any other feminist or MGTOW bastard, for all of them are nothing but similar puppets of the jew.

They have sold their autonomy for the jewish agenda which promises them empty, hollow dreams.
Basically, "the end times" and "the synagogue of Satan" "are happening now". The jew has to pretend evil is of Satan, as always, and the more these things in the (((media))) happen, the more "evil" that Satan "is" is happening, which supposedly means that "the end times is here; therefore, the end is going to happen".

More comprehensively -

Revelation 2:9
I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.
NIV

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
KJV


Revelation 3:9
I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.
NIV

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
KJV


No matter how many times I try to explain to anyone, namely christians, of course, that because the word "Satan" means "Enemy, Adversary" in hebrew; therefore, the jew's holy building of the jew's enemy doesn't make sense and would never happen... it doesn't sink in. Remember (or know) - if ye old English was good enough for "jesus", then it's good enough for christians. (Does anyone reading this realise why that is also nonsense, as well?!)

jew wife: My dearest shekelbum, are you going to synagogue?
rabbi shekelstein: Oy gevalt. The time - it is late, I am. If you want, I shall to go to my holy building of mine own enemy. What? whaddaryoulooking at? It is my holy building and it is of mine own enemy. What? You're looking at me with these big Goy eyes, my bride. Do I have egg on my face? Did I forget to not shave my long-arsed beard this morning? Why the looking at me crazy?

Let's make a mosque of chrisians... :roll:

The two quotes from Revelation above says basically "They say they are jews but they are not; they are of the jew's holy building of the jew's enemy"? What the fuck? The King James version sounds like it is saying that the jew "god" will make non-jews be of the jew's holy building of the jew's enemy. (See this contradictory retardation bullshit!)

"Faith" means not wanting to know what is true.
~Friedrich Nietzsche

Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.
NIV

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
KJV

I learnt it using similar words - "faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not/can not see".

The reason it doesn't sink in, that the jew's holy building (synagogue) of the jew's enemy (Satan) is retarded beyond the most retarded retard you've ever known... is because it is from the book of Revelation (what it is "revealing" is in question). As such, christians reckon - rather, have had the privilege of paying their faerie tale story book-teller money for the 6 millionth time to tell them - that it is tHe eNd TiMeS, so no matter how much logic and reason - and simply merely just common sense and using your fucking Brains (and also -
  • paraphrase - those who have eyes, let them see; those who have ears, let them here
    • Matthew 13:9,
    • Matthew 13:15-17,
    • Mark 4:9,
    • Mark 4:22-24,
    • Mark 8:18,
    • Luke 14:35,
    • Revelation 13:8-9
that is, using their eyes and ears) - one tries to use to help them realise... it is all pointless and a waste of time. They probably never read the book of revelation before; or tried to but got a headache and nosebleed; or the few who read "the" bible cover-to-cover, including all of the over-the-top jew begat jewling who begat jewlingling who begat jewlinglingling... for 6 million generations, it felt amazing for them and they probably were satisfied that they finished Harry Pott-- I meant their "the" bible, not understanding its nonsense - but now with muh end timez, and that the book of Revelation was to be revealed and understood in due time (and also has been speculated to be about "the end times", so now they think it actually is about "the end times", thinking that "the end times" are now) it is more "important" and they are focusing on it; so informing them that -
  1. the jew's holy building of the jew's enemy;
  2. the synagogue of Satan
is beyond retarded, they really and most sincerely and earnestly don't care; although, their Souls are trying to care, but the brainwashing and mind-raping - and the money-giving - is all influencing them to be as stupid as fuck (and I might say to be as stupid as possible!). "You don't understand" or "you have to have faith" or more angry retorts because they feel desperate now and reckon that jewsus is coming again... which christians have been waiting for for 2000 years. They're itching, they're giddy, they're restless and unsettled... Even if we take more biblical scripture, that "the end times" is coming soon¹... -

1 Corinthians 10:11
These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.
NIV

Now all these things happened unto them for examples, and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.
KJV


1 Thessalonians 5:2
for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.
NIV

For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
KJV


James 5-9
Don’t grumble against one another, brothers and sisters, or you will be judged. The Judge is standing at the door!
NIV

Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned; behold, the judge standeth before the door.
KJV


1 Peter 1:5
...who through faith are shielded by God’s power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time.
NIV

...who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
KJV



1 Peter 4:7
The end of all things is near; therefore, be alert and of sober mind so that you may pray.
NIV

...but the end of all things is at hand; be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.
KJV


1 Peter 1:20
He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.
NIV

Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,
KJV


1 John 2:18
Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.
NIV

Little children, it is the last time; and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
KJV


Jude 14-16
Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them - "See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones
to judge everyone, and to convict all of them of all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners have spoken against him."
These people are grumblers and fault-finders; they follow their own evil desires; they boast about themselves and flatter others for their own advantage.
NIV

...and Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.
KJV


Jude 18
They said to you, "In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires".
NIV

How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
KJV


Revelation 1:1
The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,
NIV

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John -
KJV


Revelation 3:3
Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent; but if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.
NIV

Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
KJV


then christians would try to argue "god's time is not our time; 1 day to god is like 1000 years to us" (so... on the 3rd day - in the 3 thousandth year - jewsus rose again? :blink: - That could be interpreted as just nonsense, or that -
  • BCE-0-CE to 999.9999 CE = day 1,
  • 1000-1999.9999 CE = day 2,
  • 2000-2999.9999 CE = day 3;
so we, in the year 2022, are on day 3 now, and I wonder if I might be the only one (or to give a bit of leeway, one of the very few) who might have noticed and realised this one; but then "on the 7th day - in the 7 thousandth year, 'the lord' rested"? :roll: :puke:), and 1 hour means both "the end times" and also "the hour of the night, like a thief"? :blink:

...¹even if we do take more biblical scripture, that "the end times" is coming soon, it (1 day = 1000 years) still doesn't work; because of "these" and "has come" - and not just "has come" but "culmination of the ages has come", "the last hour", "was revealed in these last times" - it's all past-tense for us; present-tense for 2000 years ago, (with contradictory "the lord's coming is near" - "at hand"/"is near", and "there will be"...). Also with "will come" and then "like a thief in the night; no-one knows when" - "god" is just stringing them along. It could be made very plain and simple and clear, but noooo - it's more fun and mysterious this way; we can don our hats and pipes and pretend to be Sherlock Holmes. "Those christians should know that 'jesus' is not returning." "No shit, Sherlock."

"These" refers to those back then "when" jewsus "was" walking among them; not to us here now 2000 years later; "at hand" means very close; so if "1 day to god is like 1000 years to us" then why can't this infinitely-powerful and knowledgeable "god" explain things that we understand, as per our capabilities to comprehend? (Oh, yes - stringing you along, of course!) Is it more fun to make things dull and blind? We have eyes and ears, but "god" cannot help us to see and hear its retarded, contradictory bullshit. It's as clear as mud. "Very close" to an immortal being could be 6 million times 6 million millennia (36 000 000 000 000 000 years) into the future; "very close" to mortal beings who lived... what? Only 40 years? would be in like 1 week (or in this same 0BCE/CE generation).

Yet at the same time -

1 Thessalonians 5:2
for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.
NIV

For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
KJV

Revelation 3:3
Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent; but if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.
NIV

Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
KJV

so... is it "very close" or do we not know when it is? 2000 years, on our terms - because this "the" bible is all "for" us - is not "very close"; 2000 years is a very long time, and "god" threatens - "I will come like a thief in the night; you won't know when it will be". Try being a dick to your... well... not loved one, but one who loves you in that abusive "relationship", and tell them "You better watch out - or else! I'll come to yours, climing through your kitchen window, like a thief in the night! I'll sneak up to your bedroom while you're asleep! You won't know when I'll be coming! I'll get you, and you won't know what hit you!", yes?! Enjoy being fucking arrested! Ohhh, but "god" cAn dO wHaT iT wAnTs!

This "end times" nonsense I have posted about here is not exactly irrelevant. Firstly, it is a load of bullshit, as we realise, so the rest of the bibles also are. (Maybe if this was a film or TV series, then it would have been a bunch of deleted scenes, because it ruined the story and didn't work!) Secondly, it is in the book of so-called "revelation" (and elsewhere; so again - not working; some of the book is nonsense, so the rest must also be), as is the mention of "synagogue of Satan" also in "revelation"; and as I said, previously christians would have been ignorant of it, mostly, but now the jew needs more Brain Energies, so now christians are stubborn and unwavering 1) that these "end times" are happening and 2) that "the synagogue of Satan" exists... because "Satan is roaming the Earth" (and "god" can't fix things?! "Just trust me, bro! I meant Children!") even though "the end times", in this sense, is not happening, and the "synagogue of Satan" can't exist.
Damn......you literally exposed my old life! If I hadn't turned to Satan and re-embraced JoS, that's literally where I'd be today, sitting behind my computer screen, with my Kosher-approved tinfoil hat endlessly blaming Satan for all of this, and then claiming that :roll: "God is judging and destroying the world for not being Jewish and needs to murder people for loving their Lives, their Families, their Countries, their World" :?:

Thank God (Satan) I woke up! Everyday!
America was NOT found as a Christian nation.

Christianity is neither pro-life (John 12:25) or pro-family (Matthew 10:35).

Christianity promotes slavery, oppression and poverty (1 Peter 2:18 and Matthew 5:3).


CHRISTIANITY PROMOTES CANNIBALISM FOR FUCKING CRYING OUT LOUD (Leviticus 26:29)!

The Founding Fathers HATED Christianity and ALL Hebrew programs

You either love your (Country, Family and Constitution) OR Christianity

Wanna be a TRUE Patriotic Warrior and resistor!? Look no further!

Christianity = Corrupted Occultism

HAIL SATAN!
Image
Image
User avatar
GoldenxChild1
Posts: 1043
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:23 pm

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by GoldenxChild1 »

NakedPluto wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:26 pm
I will tell and guarantee that at that level, anything creative and of props, is extremely vetted and purposeful. In any photoshoots of the level of this, there is extreme obsession by any photographer, creative director to have everything purposeful. To the level of having the 0.1 angle of a book correctly.

Do not believe otherwise. Creating an "artistic" , advertising set is an obsessive experience for the 98% of people of that level.

With that said, and abstaining from being extremely graphical in vocalizing the need of justice.

If you can exist and live for whatever years here and not try and gain power in this world, for the sake of those children, I don't care about you.

Please, do your utmost in your life to gather knowledge and power. We need to destroy these jews. We need real life smart action, of the level of leadership and decisions.

Advance, work and become wealthy, be of strong soul, mental and emotion. Be of strong body. We need to protect our children and our future. Activate in this world. Don't be afraid of your power. Fight with honor and purpose!

If not materially, do it spiritually, but do it with dedication. We are obliged to.

May every horrible incompressible be done to the pedos, the enablers, those who do not act against, those who are passive!

Don't be fucking passive at this. If this doesn't make you want to wake the fuck up, nothing will ever.

Please also share this, since the jew will condemn anyone else, then do a price drop and return to their normal without a tear on their reptilian face. They don't care, don't give a single shit about all of this or all of the gentile kids in the world.
I agree, NP when I first saw those images I didn't know how to handle it, I have ever only read about pedos, but seeing it was something that changed me deeply, and I don't care who thinks me weak, I wept for them and called by GD for comfort. Those kids who survived that are true warriors, stronger than anyone I know.

Yes, power, power, power. In all its levels. With power, we can change this.

HAIL SATAN
I am, in fact, a center of Consciousness- made so by Satan- and I am awakening to the fact. Until I recognize myself as a Center of Thought, Influence and Power, I will not be able to manifest these qualities.

It is not necessary that I should compare myself to others, or imagine myself greater or higher than them.

Ignore all consideration of the respective qualities of others and endeavor to realize the fact that I am a great Center of Consciousness - a Center of Power - a Center of Influence - a Center of Thought.

And like the planets circling around the sun, so does the world revolve around me who is its center.
User avatar
Yurei
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:53 pm

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by Yurei »

Before my time comes to reincarnate, I hope I live to see the complete and total annihilation of the enemy.
Image
User avatar
Osiris Silvio
Posts: 295
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:47 pm

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by Osiris Silvio »

It is getting scarier. These pedophile jews at Balenciaga share a picture of a woman with a book on the desk aside. The book is Fire From the Sun by Boremans, a collection of paintings of naked children bloodsmeared engaging in cannibalism.

On of the reviews of the of the exhibition says how these children have suffered abuse and trauma when they're too young to remember later on so they can only have vague half erased memories of their trauma. Balenciaga know what they're doing to the children.

"If you go to the tweet and click on the photos, you'll see that there are images from that Michael Borremans book, documenting an exhibition of his called "Fire From The Sun". From a review of the Hong Kong exhibition:

The perceived meaning of the works is difficult to voice or uncomfortable to admit.

In the most evident terms, Fire From The Sun portrays children aged two or three in various stages of play with fire and what appear to be human limbs, even hair. The children are all light-skinned Sistine-style cherubs, sometimes covered in blood. The children do not appear to be distressed or disturbed (though some viewers at the gallery may be). The drama of the paintings is heightened by their visual connection to each other—and, more broadly, to older works by Borremans. The scene in each painting is composed against a similar beige backdrop. This is a set or a stage, devoid of context, withholding of answers, but suggestive of a director or someone watching.

In some of the paintings the children are in the process of disappearing: phantom bodies not quite removed from their gruesome acts. These ghostly figments remind us of the artist’s hand (another detached extremity) and its control over what we see and what we don’t. More poetically, the visible existence of “disappearance” suggests the impossibility of a clean escape from a bloody episode. Importantly, Borremans chose to depict children too young to have clear memories. In some fictional future, they might be unreliable carriers of this formative origin story or trauma. Are these portraits of what it means to try and erase the past, unsuccessfully? "
Then the pedophile brand shares a picture when a Baalenciaga spelling on a tape. And idiots begin throwing the blame on Baal and the Canaanites all over again.
✴"Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
― Hermes
Image
jbkbmz
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:34 am

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by jbkbmz »

Osiris Silvio wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:16 pm
jbkbmz wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:36 am
After doing the RTR,, those with skill can throw some curses at the perpetrators in this organization. ( secret, of course ).
Good idea. All jewish director and all people in that company must be famous. Easy enough to find their names on the net. Visualize their aura, light bodies, and chakras crumbling into grey ash.
. Also, spell and pronounce their names, and/or the names of their organization, and/or their job title BACKWARD. RNR. = Reverse Name Ritual ( I just made that up. ).. I heard that spelling an enemies name backward can work against them. the RTR is saying it backward/reverse. . Psionic equipment might work ? But don't want to get to far out there. Most cannot afford that. But like that equipment procedure, if one can get a photo of the target, then a photo of an accident, death scene, war, etc. then put the 2 pictures together, maybe add grave dirt, feces, etc. to it. Again, I don't want to get too far out with this. Just basics.
User avatar
NitrateOsfatate666
Posts: 336
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:06 pm
Location: Romania 🇷🇴 [email protected]

Re: Balenciaga: Celebrating Child Violence and Pedophilia [WARNING: DISGUSTING FOOTAGE]

Post by NitrateOsfatate666 »

jbkbmz wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:14 am
Osiris Silvio wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:16 pm
jbkbmz wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:36 am
After doing the RTR,, those with skill can throw some curses at the perpetrators in this organization. ( secret, of course ).
Good idea. All jewish director and all people in that company must be famous. Easy enough to find their names on the net. Visualize their aura, light bodies, and chakras crumbling into grey ash.
. Also, spell and pronounce their names, and/or the names of their organization, and/or their job title BACKWARD. RNR. = Reverse Name Ritual ( I just made that up. ).. I heard that spelling an enemies name backward can work against them. the RTR is saying it backward/reverse. . Psionic equipment might work ? But don't want to get to far out there. Most cannot afford that. But like that equipment procedure, if one can get a photo of the target, then a photo of an accident, death scene, war, etc. then put the 2 pictures together, maybe add grave dirt, feces, etc. to it. Again, I don't want to get too far out with this. Just basics.
@jbkbmz You are basically suggesting that we should use traditional methods of cursing, when our RTRs and stuff presented here are having the most powerful energetic destruction of jews.

One thing that is good is that you suggest to use the reversal names of the companies, or the thoughtform or basically everything like this. I do it a lot, in my daily life. Even here on the forums.

I like for example to blaspheme the xian Gawd wit the reverse of its name which results in DOG. Disgusting, Ominous and Grotesque creature :) (I made that up).

I don't say your methods are good, but do not use feces, cause the jews are like flies and you know... I may get a bit gross out there, the fact that someone uses shit when doing the traditional cursing you suggested may result in more jews attracted. LoL. :lol:

I suggest one would get a photo of the target, it easy to find them on the Internet as they are public figures, and also put a photo of a tragic accident, or blood, or war, or crime. One should be advanced enough to divert or condense the negative energy the tragic accident etc. picture emanates and then engulf the picture of the jew in very black energy, and all the colors for doing magic should be in minus (negative) grades, in order for the spell to work more effectively. After that, that individual should burn the photos, both of them, and say x6 times the following:

* The jewish individuals are devoid of spiritual power;
* The Gentiles have awaken their eyes and see the nefarious businesses the jews make;
* The Gentiles reclaim their rights for better, honest and legal business management;
* The Gentiles are now free to send their talented kids to modelling careers, without the fear of their children (you can insert other terms for "children", such as young ones, my offspring) being sacrificed by the nefarious jews;

AUM x1 times

And close with a very strong HAIL SATAN

Remember to clean your aura afterwards, as you (the one who does the ritual) used a lot of negative energy. :)

HAIL SATAN
-NitrateOsfatate666
DO THE RTRS PEOPLE AS THE ARYAN KNIGHT, HITLER, RESERVED US OCCULT KNOWLEDGE TO MAKE US STRONGER FOR THE ARYAN RACE!

HAIL SATAN
Romanian forum username: Infernium666

Image

Image
Image
Post Reply