Some Questions About Planetary Squares Answered

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
SyrArisMarsMartin

Re: Some Questions About Planetary Squares Answered

Post by SyrArisMarsMartin »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:23 pm
So I wanted to answer quickly some really popular questions about the squares. The Kabbalistic Squares are not the easiest of workings, but they can be the real keys to make functional changes in life.

For those who might be newer and don't understand yet what this post is about, refer to this page:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.co ... uares.html

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Can we end the affirmation with "AUM" and a big Hail Satan?
Also, what to do with the paper after the square is finished?
Is it okay to burn it at the next corresponding day and hour?
⛧ O Satan, you are our light in the darkness of this world ⛧
The Alchemist7

Post by The Alchemist7 »

So I wanted to answer quickly some really popular questions about the squares. The Kabbalistic Squares are not the easiest of workings, but they can be the real keys to make functional changes in life.
That is great information to know. I think something similar should be written about the RTRs. Questions like:
- Is the RTR still effective if we did not vibrated/chanted the letters the exact required number of times?
- Is the RTR still effective if we said the affirmations a wrong number of times?
- Is the RTR still effective if we cannot loudly chant/vibrate it?
- Does the RTR still count for that day if the letters were vibrated/chanted a wrong number of times?

And similar questions. I think the RTRs are still very effective irrespective of what minor mistakes are done but such post might clear up potential confusion.
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

Henu the Great wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:37 pm
Stormblood wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:27 am
Also, if any programmer is reading, I had a problem with bigot boy's desktop app two days ago: it doesn't load anymore. It just shows the initial godot logo, then shuts down. Maybe Windows did something about it. Thankfully, I remember perfectly where I am at with each square and the affirmations, and could make a spreadsheet to make up for it temporarily. Do you know if there is a way to revive it without uninstalling and reinstalling? Or at least how to salvage the current squares and progress from the malfunctioning app's code?
I found that Master Squares saves the progress into a folder. The path is: [username]/AppData/Roaming/Godot/app_userdata/MasterSquares/Saves

I don't know if the software will recognize the save file automatically when you enter it into that folder with a new installation.
Thanks. I will have a look
Final RTR | Part 3 | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 15 August '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Samas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
fatherschild138

Post by fatherschild138 »

I'm sorry to be talking about something besides the squares but you see I'm unable to start a new topic. What am I missing? I can't see the "start a new topic" option anywhere. I know I've started them before and I've got things to share with everybody.
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

Is it okay to complement planetary squares with other workings?
For example doing a mercury square to increase intelligence and doing a separate working with mannaz also for intelligence using the same affirmation as the planetary square?
Lasollor

Post by Lasollor »

Can I also do them silently in my head, will they still be effective Hooded Cobra?
Manofsatan

Post by Manofsatan »

OhNoItsMook wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:46 am
Yeah, I forgot an affirmation for my material Jupiter square. I'm already halfway in. I didn't see that piece of text, as I went off of the Satan's Magickal Squares pdf and ctrl+F'd straight down to Jupiter.

If I make an affirmation now, it should still be fine, right? From what I'm guessing, all the energy raised up until now would direct properly once an affirmation is established.
Oh my, that's a true question and I have experienced this too. I too would like to know what to do in this case.
SPIRITUAL SATANISM IS THE ORIGINAL LIFE, LIFE IS LIVING SPIRITUAL SATANISM -; MANOFSATAN
soulfortruth

Post by soulfortruth »

Dear HP,
I wanted to ask you for an opinion. Once, after completing a solar square, I had a physical collapse, that is, I was not well ... in your opinion what could have happened in that case? thank you
FaboanDeAdonai

Post by FaboanDeAdonai »

I have a question that's been bothering me for a long time about planetary squares and natal planets. I've read here somewhere that if some of one's natal planets is on a bad degree, doing its square is just going to make it "explode", i.e. make things for worse for one.
For example, one has Mars on a really sh*tty degree and as a ruler of the 8th house. Is it dangerous for that person to do the Mars square or one can "turn it" into something positive with the right affirmation?

HS!
„Ich kann nur für etwas kämpfen, was ich liebe. Ich kann nur lieben, was ich respektiere. Und um eine Sache zu respektieren, muss ich zumindest einiges darüber wissen.“
ϟ ϟ
Hail Satan!
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Lightningsnake wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:57 pm
For example, if I make 23 instead of 22.
Then at the end, instead of the original confirmation, I say, for example, 9 times that "this - - - - square is invalid" .
Then in an hour I might as well do that day's square?
Which I messed up.
You don't affirm the square "invalid", you can just say no affirmation or say "this energy is cancelled for today" or something like this, move on with your day, wait for about one hour or hours [before the day passes], and restart on the correct number of vibrations for the day, then doing the actual affirmation for the square correctly.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Aquarius wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:51 am
For example doing a mercury square to increase intelligence and doing a separate working with mannaz also for intelligence using the same affirmation as the planetary square?
Yes, it definitely is OK to do this.

But it's good when your output for a working is big like this, to not fail the Square, because it will cause a gap in the energy of the working, for example.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:11 pm
That is great information to know. I think something similar should be written about the RTRs. Questions like:
- Is the RTR still effective if we did not vibrated/chanted the letters the exact required number of times?
- Is the RTR still effective if we said the affirmations a wrong number of times?
- Does the RTR still count for that day if the letters were vibrated/chanted a wrong number of times?

And similar questions. I think the RTRs are still very effective irrespective of what minor mistakes are done but such post might clear up potential confusion.
I have answered most of this but understandably the answers are burried beneath a heap of too many replies.

Q1. Yes, it is effective.
Q2. Yes, it is effective.
Q3. Yes, it can be done mentally or silently, but it's better to be heard/audible. But it works silent or even in your mind, for sure.
Q4. Yes, it does.

It's actually more "lax" than the squares, because too many of us are doing it on a daily, and we have done it, so it's a given mass work now.

I think the RTRs are still very effective irrespective of what minor mistakes are done
- yes, absolutely.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

SyrArisMarsMartin wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:47 pm

For those who might be newer and don't understand yet what this post is about, refer to this page:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.co ... uares.html

Can we end the affirmation with "AUM" and a big Hail Satan?
Also, what to do with the paper after the square is finished?
Is it okay to burn it at the next corresponding day and hour?
Q1. Yes, no issue here. Do as you feel.
Q2. You can burn the paper or even better bury it. Burial is better. You can even shred the paper. The paper square is not a sigil, it's just an instruction manual for the number of reps.
Q3. Yes, you can burn it.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:11 pm

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=60932

Another topic addressing questions about the RTR's too.
Bright Truth

Post by Bright Truth »

Do extra repeats ruin the working? In Turkish website, there is some extra information about squares, which says "If you had lose the count, you can do extra repeats, this does not ruin the working." Should I remove this part?
Serbon

Post by Serbon »

fatherschild138 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:26 am
I'm sorry to be talking about something besides the squares but you see I'm unable to start a new topic. What am I missing? I can't see the "start a new topic" option anywhere. I know I've started them before and I've got things to share with everybody.
Here is a forum guide:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43293
Hail Satan!
Hail Agares!
Hail Buer!
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Bright Truth wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:52 pm
Do extra repeats ruin the working? In Turkish website, there is some extra information about squares, which says "If you had lose the count, you can do extra repeats, this does not ruin the working." Should I remove this part?
Yes, because it is wrong and mistranslated. Be accurate with what is on the JoS and said here, correct if needed. Thank you.
Bright Truth

Post by Bright Truth »

Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:07 pm
Yes, because it is wrong and mistranslated. Be accurate with what is on the JoS and said here, correct if needed. Thank you.
I never add some extra information. It was an old translation, I removed that part now. Thanks for your correction, Commander!
jrvan

Post by jrvan »

FaboanDeAdonai wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:45 pm
I have a question that's been bothering me for a long time about planetary squares and natal planets. I've read here somewhere that if some of one's natal planets is on a bad degree, doing its square is just going to make it "explode", i.e. make things for worse for one.
For example, one has Mars on a really sh*tty degree and as a ruler of the 8th house. Is it dangerous for that person to do the Mars square or one can "turn it" into something positive with the right affirmation?

HS!
I would also like an answer to this question if possible. It's extremely important to me for targeting specific problems in my chart which could be potentially life saving.
High Priest, I will also quote you in my thread for the astrology subforum and humbly request a reply when you have time.
Know the past, so that you can map the future, and navigate the present.

Redpillers FAQ Series: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=62970
Andromedus117

Post by Andromedus117 »

extremely, extremely informative and helpful as always. Thank you so much for this clarification H.P. Cobra.
siatris666

Post by siatris666 »

you are always helpful

most helpful i may add

thanks HPHC
I was, am now, and shall have no end.
-SATAN
Andromedus117

Post by Andromedus117 »

Andromedus117 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:24 am
extremely, extremely informative and helpful as always. Thank you so much for this clarification H.P. Cobra.
Oh darn it, I posted this and then immediately thought of a question about the squares I didn't realize I had, So I apologize for the split post here.

I wanted to ask actually if you could provide some more insight into what a planet's "detriment" or "fall" is specifically. I can infer it's when the planet is working in it's weaker or opposite capacity, but I wanted to know specifically why this should be avoided. Is it because it will be ineffectual? or is it because it's actually working it's opposite intentions?

I made the sort of startling realization today that I was beginning squares in the past on the date the proper sign was with the moon, rather than the planets actual date for itself. So I am wondering that I may have in the past preformed a square during its fall or detriment by accident. I do not know for certain these past squares "dates" because they were several years back.

Should I be concerned about having possibly done squares during a fall or detriment? If I have, what can I come to expect from the experience (could this be a reason for negativity in my life?), and what can I do to heal/ rectify the situation properly? (other than just, preforming them correctly in the future.)

So sorry, and I really must say I can't thank you H.P. Cobra and everyone here for your very dedicated responses, answers and patience. Thank you all very much for your help.
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

jrvan wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:24 pm
FaboanDeAdonai wrote:

HS!
I would also like an answer to this question if possible. It's extremely important to me for targeting specific problems in my chart which could be potentially life saving.
High Priest, I will also quote you in my thread for the astrology subforum and humbly request a reply when you have time.
I have done some squares for planets in a bad degree. Nothing 'exploded'. You can sublimate bad stuff with better stuff. It's almost like overwriting old files with new ones. The amount of work needing to be done is situational.
FaboanDeAdonai wrote:
Quoting you too here.
jrvan

Post by jrvan »

Henu the Great wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:08 am
jrvan wrote:
FaboanDeAdonai wrote:

HS!
I have done some squares for planets in a bad degree. Nothing 'exploded'. You can sublimate bad stuff with better stuff. It's almost like overwriting old files with new ones. The amount of work needing to be done is situational.
FaboanDeAdonai wrote:
Quoting you too here.
If that's the case then I will focus on doing it that way. I was limiting myself to thinking in terms of removal, but if overwriting in that way works then my problem is solved. Thank you, Henu.

Gear88

Post by Gear88 »

Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:35 pm
...message ping...
Is this possible?
Gear88 wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:50 am
I've asked before but I want a more official answer from a higher up. I'm sure others have had such thought.

Can we (remove) squares from our system? Or are the squares once done it's over, your stuck with it permanently?
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism!

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled Fascism. Do you, pinko, know what Fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = O.R.I.O.N. = Our Race Is Our Nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index

Communism is political Judiasm!
Zionism is Jewish supremacy!
National Socialism is political Satanism!
O.R.I.O.N. is Gentile Supremacy with respect to other Racial-Nations!
Xtianity is preparation for Communism!
Xtianity is Communism with a tinsel of metaphysics!
Communism is Xtianity for Atheist!
tabby

Post by tabby »

For anyone needing ideas for affirmations, stumbled on a thread listing some.

List of Affirmations For Planetary Squares by AS
There is no such thing as "coincidences".
Things happen because someone decided to make it happen. ~ my Guardian Demon

Diligence. Persistence. Consistent practice.

(credit to original artist)

My posts on @home skills:
Tips for Making Clothes / Tips for Preserving Food
Personal field studies:
Self-discipline and Obsidian stone
Fanboy

Post by Fanboy »

slyscorpion wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:19 pm
Fanboy wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:35 am
slyscorpion wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:32 am
If someone wanted to do a spiritual or material square on someone else for whatever reason (obviously only focusing on something positive and that you would not mind connecting to or done to yourself as this wouldn't be safe for you otherwise I do know that) is it less effective or more effective if the person doing the square on someone is more powerful than the person it's being done on. Does this work.
You must have a good friend if he's stronger than you and you still want to help him like that. I'm sure they really appreciate you :)
The actual point is saving and advancing as many people as possible. Even if they do not choose to do it themselves. Since this is actually one thing that can make quick changes to a person if you can figure out where someones problem is it's useful you want them to be freed to advance and live a higher level of existing.

The other thing is reading their subconscious mind and reversing exact the block or programming with runes similar to the way. Rtrs work but more personal. This kind of thing will work on anyone but it may take awhile. So choose target carefully.
Lol I want my best friend to be pure so I can give him a big hug next time I see him, I doubt I'll get the chance though.

In the meantime I'll just pretend like my motivations are selfless or something xD
🔱one must stop letting oneself be eaten when one tastes best🔱
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:36 pm
Aquarius wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:51 am
Yes, it definitely is OK to do this.

But it's good when your output for a working is big like this, to not fail the Square, because it will cause a gap in the energy of the working, for example.
Thank you.
Lightningsnake

Post by Lightningsnake »

Lightningsnake wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:57 pm
For example, if I make 23 instead of 22.
Then at the end, instead of the original confirmation, I say, for example, 9 times that "this - - - - square is invalid" .
Then in an hour I might as well do that day's square?
Which I messed up.
You don't affirm the square "invalid", you can just say no affirmation or say "this energy is cancelled for today" or something like this, move on with your day, wait for about one hour or hours [before the day passes], and restart on the correct number of vibrations for the day, then doing the actual affirmation for the square correctly.

Thank you.

I have saved this article and the answer for myself.
Darkpagan666

Post by Darkpagan666 »

Andromedus117 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:50 am
Andromedus117 wrote:
Oh darn it, I posted this and then immediately thought of a question about the squares I didn't realize I had, So I apologize for the split post here.

I wanted to ask actually if you could provide some more insight into what a planet's "detriment" or "fall" is specifically. I can infer it's when the planet is working in it's weaker or opposite capacity, but I wanted to know specifically why this should be avoided. Is it because it will be ineffectual? or is it because it's actually working it's opposite intentions?

I made the sort of startling realization today that I was beginning squares in the past on the date the proper sign was with the moon, rather than the planets actual date for itself. So I am wondering that I may have in the past preformed a square during its fall or detriment by accident. I do not know for certain these past squares "dates" because they were several years back.

Should I be concerned about having possibly done squares during a fall or detriment? If I have, what can I come to expect from the experience (could this be a reason for negativity in my life?), and what can I do to heal/ rectify the situation properly? (other than just, preforming them correctly in the future.)

So sorry, and I really must say I can't thank you H.P. Cobra and everyone here for your very dedicated responses, answers and patience. Thank you all very much for your help.
Yes, detriment and fall are hard aspects and works in the opposite fashion. This corresponds to the more "negative" energies of the planet. The energies are ruthless, bold, and may bring misfortunes. Meaning, great obstacles may arise and will not be satisfactory or positive for you.

Stay with the plantes home- and exalted signs. These are when the planets have their strongest and finest energies, that works in your favor. The kabbalistic squares also corresponds better to these signs (I think).
"Darkness is light turned inside out." - Baal-Zebul

www.JoyofSatan.org
SeguaceDiSatana

Post by SeguaceDiSatana »

Manofsatan wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:06 pm
SeguaceDiSatana wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:18 am
I don't know how to thank you, HP, for this very useful post. I was making some squares and this post was very useful and will be very useful.
Just one question, similar to the one they have already asked you, please: can you perform two squares of the same planet in the same period (with different statements of course) but BOTH with material purpose (Nama)?

Yes you can, cos I think u got power to do whatever you want, but that's not the answer.
The Answer is No. U can't do same material square twice at the same time. Makes no sense..
Oops I used the verb To Make instead of the verb To Do. I got distracted. I read and reread everything before sending it, but I was wrong to write this time.
However I meant: for example to start a Square of the Material Sun for wealth and a Square of the Material Sun for popularity. But in the same period.
Andromedus117

Post by Andromedus117 »

Ah ok that makes sense, I appreciate the information and answer thank you. =)
SeekerOfTruth666

Post by SeekerOfTruth666 »

The Sanskrit mantras provided are energy raising mantras, not affirmations.

Both squares require their own separate affirmation.

Even the Spiritual Square might require an affirmation that it does empower X chakra, or X thing.
HP Cobra, i started a Jupiter Square yesterday but i did not use an affirmation as i started the Square for general spiritual purposes related to Jupiter ("empowering chakras, strengthening a debilitated Jupiter, and for help in health and overall spiritual advancement related to Jupiter").

I too thought that i didn't have to use an affirmation for Squares for spiritual gain before reading your post. Today im continuing the Square with an affirmation. I wanted to check with you if my working is still going to be valid since i did not use an affirmation on the first day.
If Satan is all you have
then you have all you need!

JoS Tor Website http://jos666vxenlqp4xpnsxehovnaumi4c3q ... /HOME.html

JoS Backups and More https://mega.nz/folder/LZoyDSoD#lRNpLNw8bgW1GN3tDMs2Sw

"Create with all of your being. Destroy with all of your being." - Father Satan

"Darkness is Light Turned Inside Out" - Beelzebul

"So Ask Me Not Many Things; For Thy Kingdom Also After A Little Time Is To Be Disrupted And Thy Glory Is But For A Season, And Short Will Be Thy Tyranny Over Us." - Asmodeus

HAIL FATHER SATAN
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

Guys, I am not sure where you got the idea that squares do not need affirmations. So many of you are coming forward with it, and it's not the first time it happens in the short to mid term. No advanced member has ever stated that squares don't need affirmation, so I don't understand where you get these fancy ideas. They always stated the opposite.

The squares are also in the intermediate section of witchcraft. This assumes you read the articles in the beginner and information sections, such as "Magick 1001: the Three Steps of Witchcraft", which has been there for at least 10 years and a half.

Lady Maxine herself even stated ALL raised energy needs to be programmed, so that applies to meditation as well. If you don't programme the energy, the majority of it will be dissipated, leading to drastically lower and slower results.

Heil Satan!
Heil Samas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
Ramier108666

Post by Ramier108666 »

Shadowcat wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:43 pm
This is so helpful thank you Hp! I myself have started a moon square yesterday. I have messed up on sun and mars squares before for the rep counting and also the order of the numbers by accident in the past.

Thank you bigot boy for your awesome square app! its a lifesaver if you are reading this :)

I will also make a note about some testimonials with my own mars squares.
When i made an affirmation to have the aspects of my natal planet manifest for me in only positive ways this also included all of a sudden being approached by random people of the opposite sex who had their mars in the same house i do...and this happened several times during the square. It was almost like doing a venus square but different and i didn't even program the energy to attract prospective partners to me. I think it had to do with the house my mars was in because its affairs where what the interactions were centered around, at least from their end :P. i wasn't about it.

I did notice however how one manifestation of this brought out somethings my venus can also attract since this was manifesting things in the neighborhood so to speak as it is. our chart is all connected of course so this made sense. It actually led me to see my venus also needs some good work which is what my recent munka was for. If one has a good eye, they can see from each point of working what the next step is when it comes to refining and bettering what or whom one has a tendancy to attract.

I have also noticed doing a square for the planet that has the weakest element in your chart brings out the element more in terms of the sign the planet is in. This helped me with emotional peace and stability. it was a breath of fresh air so to speak :lol:

Thank the Gods For this great knowledge of the planetary squares!

On the reps you did, were you using a satanic rosary? Because sometimes it helps out immensely. I’ve used it for higher reps just in case my mind wanders unnecessarily away from focusing on the square itself.
Our Race is Our Nation

Black Power is My Race's Strength by Satan and the Gods and Goddess of Duat

Private Email

[email protected]

http://www.joyofsatan.org
http://www.blacksforsatan.org
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Stormblood wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:36 pm
Guys, I am not sure where you got the idea that squares do not need affirmations. So many of you are coming forward with it, and it's not the first time it happens in the short to mid term. No advanced member has ever stated that squares don't need affirmation, so I don't understand where you get these fancy ideas. They always stated the opposite.

Lady Maxine herself even stated ALL raised energy needs to be programmed, so that applies to meditation as well. If you don't programme the energy, the majority of it will be dissipated, leading to drastically lower and slower results.
I know, but this is how common misconceptions are made. I am now very glad this thread was made and I was prompted by Asmodeus to look into some replies on the forum. It was rather alarming that this has went on for very long.

Please everyone always ask questions no matter how simple they might be. The Forum exists for people to answer other people and help them advanced in the past.

YES, the Squares DO need affirmation on the end of them.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Gear88 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:41 am
...message ping...
Is this possible?
Gear88 wrote:
I've asked before but I want a more official answer from a higher up. I'm sure others have had such thought.

Can we (remove) squares from our system? Or are the squares once done it's over, your stuck with it permanently?
You can clean it off of you, which would take around the same amount of days as you spent doing it, or in the case of external workings it will dissipate over a long period if not maintained at all.

However that would imply you must have done some really terrible mistake, like something really really bad.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

jrvan wrote:
I have an issue with quotes on the forum, they can become jumbled and not show up. If you could please post the link here or do send an e-mail, and I'll make it a point to answer.
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:48 pm
Stormblood wrote:

I know, but this is how common misconceptions are made. I am now very glad this thread was made and I was prompted by Asmodeus to look into some replies on the forum. It was rather alarming that this has went on for very long.

Please everyone always ask questions no matter how simple they might be. The Forum exists for people to answer other people and help them advanced in the past.

Yeah, I found it really alarming. At this point, I hope they keep asking instead of assuming. They deserve full results.

Heil Satan!
Heil Samas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
SeekerOfTruth666

Post by SeekerOfTruth666 »

Stormblood wrote:

The squares are also in the intermediate section of witchcraft. This assumes you read the articles in the beginner and information sections, such as "Magick 1001: the Three Steps of Witchcraft", which has been there for at least 10 years and a half.

I misunderstood what HPS Maxine stated, i think the same happened to some others as well.
When you are finished with the vibration, if you are working on tangible prosperity [non-spiritual] goals, it is important to direct the energy you raised by stating an affirmation several times while visualizing your goal in the present reality and present tense.
Reading that part made me to believe that affirmations were required only for non-spiritual goals.
But you are absolutely right Stormblood, it's a bad misconception. We should all understand the very basics and know that those basic stuff applies to everything else.
If Satan is all you have
then you have all you need!

JoS Tor Website http://jos666vxenlqp4xpnsxehovnaumi4c3q ... /HOME.html

JoS Backups and More https://mega.nz/folder/LZoyDSoD#lRNpLNw8bgW1GN3tDMs2Sw

"Create with all of your being. Destroy with all of your being." - Father Satan

"Darkness is Light Turned Inside Out" - Beelzebul

"So Ask Me Not Many Things; For Thy Kingdom Also After A Little Time Is To Be Disrupted And Thy Glory Is But For A Season, And Short Will Be Thy Tyranny Over Us." - Asmodeus

HAIL FATHER SATAN
slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

Stormblood wrote:

Well at first I thought since it said it strengthened the planet the spiritual working didn't require any affirmation. The material I thought did. I did quite a few squares no affirmation they lasted a bit then kind of dissipated. I figured that out and started adding affirmations and they worked better.
The whole point in this war is fight to take back things your soul is missing but you would never know you were looking for them. You will never know what you were missing till you have it back and realize your life was empty without it.

The paintable 3 part rtr.

https://web.archive.org/web/20210622175 ... tlify.app/
jrvan

Post by jrvan »

Stormblood wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:51 pm
Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:48 pm
Stormblood wrote:

Yeah, I found it really alarming. At this point, I hope they keep asking instead of assuming. They deserve full results.
I appreciate the concern. I've been trying to be self reliant as much as possible ever since beginning to practice magick last year. I've gotten very far through trial and error and learned a lot along the way, but despite my huge leaps of progress I'm still only under 2 years in as a mage. I'm figuring things out lately that seem so simple that it makes me face palm for not discovering it sooner.

I hear you. I'll ask for help when I feel I need it, and I usually do. Fortunately for me, I haven't done a hugely large number of squares and mostly short ones. Despite this error, I feel it was fine and useful for the practice and learning. I laugh at myself for my first time I tried a square - I missed the part at the bottom of the page about rolling the R. I was so frustrated :lol:

jrvan

Post by jrvan »

Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:51 pm
jrvan wrote:
I have an issue with quotes on the forum, they can become jumbled and not show up. If you could please post the link here or do send an e-mail, and I'll make it a point to answer.
Yes, of course. It's here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=66445
Thank you, High Priest.

Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

SeekerOfTruth666 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:54 pm
slyscorpion wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:05 am
Onwards and upwards

Heil Satan!
Heil Samas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

Darkpagan666 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:10 pm
Andromedus117 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:50 am
Andromedus117 wrote:

Yes, detriment and fall are hard aspects and works in the opposite fashion. This corresponds to the more "negative" energies of the planet. The energies are ruthless, bold, and may bring misfortunes. Meaning, great obstacles may arise and will not be satisfactory or positive for you.

Stay with the plantes home- and exalted signs. These are when the planets have their strongest and finest energies, that works in your favor. The kabbalistic squares also corresponds better to these signs (I think).
Detriment is more weak in energy in my experience while fall is more the negative aspects of the planet may not be quite as weak in energy.

Moon Scorpio for example. Chaotic and violent intense moody this sign is too intense for the planet it causes people that have it to probably have all sorts of emotional problems and negative feelings they may have difficulty controlling themselves in some cases. I do not think the energy was weak at all from it there though if anything too intense.

Another One Venus Virgo the sign of Virgo is not great for setting up a relationship it tends to bring out being critical of a partner and overanalizing what really should be a deeper experience where a person let's go the person will probably drive their partner nuts with focus on little details. Pisces actually is the perfect way of going about a relationship. The energy here is kind of weak and you barely feel it.

Another example: Mars Cancer
The planet Mars really doesn't much belong here at all in the realm of home and family and roots. It is more violent and agressive it would be likely the person would be over moody about everything and feel insecure. The energy isn't greatly weak more not useful for what Mars represents.

Now Detriment can bring out negative things but it's more a weakness in energy. The sign represents the opposite things the planet is used too so it has trouble operating there.

This is my theory.
The whole point in this war is fight to take back things your soul is missing but you would never know you were looking for them. You will never know what you were missing till you have it back and realize your life was empty without it.

The paintable 3 part rtr.

https://web.archive.org/web/20210622175 ... tlify.app/
luis

Post by luis »

SeekerOfTruth666 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:54 pm
Stormblood wrote:

I misunderstood what HPS Maxine stated, i think the same happened to some others as well.
When you are finished with the vibration, if you are working on tangible prosperity [non-spiritual] goals, it is important to direct the energy you raised by stating an affirmation several times while visualizing your goal in the present reality and present tense.
Reading that part made me to believe that affirmations were required only for non-spiritual goals.
But you are absolutely right Stormblood, it's a bad misconception. We should all understand the very basics and know that those basic stuff applies to everything else.
You are not the first confused by that part, it needs to be modified for sure. As a general rule, any energy you raise needs to be directed with an affirmation, cleaning too.
tyrantmage

Post by tyrantmage »

GoldenxChild1 wrote:
Wow this answered so many questions I had! Thanks HP

Could you further elaborate on 2 and 4?

2, I don't understand what you mean.

4, what about slight changes? For example, I am doing a Jupiter Square and and during GRAAM I had a cackle in the back of my throat during the R on accident. This was a week ago now.

Also, this may not relate but sometime when I'm doing the square I second guess the number I am at even though I'm using a calculator. is this just an issue of awareness?

I've been really trying to work with Lady Agares to help answer these question but it doesn't hurt to ask my HP.
I think what HP cobra means is that in astrology the day always begins at sunrise 6am and ends tomorrow sunrise at 6am so a new day begins tomorrow at sunrise. HP Cobra clarified this in a post a few months ago I think. If I'm not mistaken it was an rtr schedule when he mention that the astrological day begins in that hour. About the doubts on your number the same happens to me although I still havent done any squares, it happens on my regular workings like when I use algiz for aura of protection. I use my fingers to count then suddenly a thought comes up saying I'm off by 1 count. Whats worse is that most of the time I end up believing that thought so after the meditation I end up either having less vibrations or more vibrations of the intended rune than what is listed in my program. Perhaps this is one of the reason why my workings have weak results. Plus add to that my weak soul then boom! We have a garbage working that doesn't work at all. Any advice on this brothers?
hold on, keep fighting
RTR gun is rapid firing
our side is winning
Satan is coming
HP. Hoodedcobra666

GoldenxChild1 wrote:
Wow this answered so many questions I had! Thanks HP

Could you further elaborate on 2 and 4?

2, I don't understand what you mean.

4, what about slight changes? For example, I am doing a Jupiter Square and and during GRAAM I had a cackle in the back of my throat during the R on accident. This was a week ago now.

Also, this may not relate but sometime when I'm doing the square I second guess the number I am at even though I'm using a calculator. is this just an issue of awareness?

I've been really trying to work with Lady Agares to help answer these question but it doesn't hurt to ask my HP.
Feel free to ask what is needed, we can accelerate the answering.

4. That should be OK, unless you uttered something else. If you vibrate Greem instead of Graam, you need to redo.

2. Check out planetary hours. Based on the conventional time calendar, the "day" changes at 12 AM. That is not accurate. The real day changes on about 6 AM broadly based on Planetary hours and the Sunrise in each location.
Gear88

Post by Gear88 »

Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:50 pm
Gear88 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:41 am
...message ping...
Is this possible?
Gear88 wrote:

You can clean it off of you, which would take around the same amount of days as you spent doing it, or in the case of external workings it will dissipate over a long period if not maintained at all.

However that would imply you must have done some really terrible mistake, like something really really bad.
I don't think my mistake in doing it is considered (horrible). But I do feel like I may have catalyzed a situation which went out of hand to someone else based on an improper affirmation. To recall it back, I was talking to Shael, before the incident; he kinda threatened not to reply to my threads and had to email him.

He told me do this affirmation + 13 because it harmonizes with the Venus Square. As for the Sun Square he said harmonically 3 is the affirmation but I regret that because even though I did the Sun Square for financial benefits. I could have said 10 affirmations and locked it with 10: Material, Material Manifestation, Money, Property: Both Fixed and Mobile, and protective. Not 3: Creation/Destruction. 3 might synchronize with 111 of Sun but 10 is a far better stronger numerological backing both in repetition amounts and in it's kabalistic definition.

Unfortunately I sorta listened to other people instead of talking on the forums. I really regret personally talking to Shael since that incident I refuse to listen to anyone over email, only through forum. Unless there is an emergency or I need to speak to you HP.Cobra.

I don't think the Venus square was horrible but the affirmation could surely have been much better and much more useful. Funny don't even know if I succeeded in doing Venus square I recall doing a few hiccups and few coughs while doing it. I don't know how delicate a square is. This Square information you posted is a relief that at least a few mistakes are allowed. I always thought the squares are razor sharp perfect no mistakes whatsoever the slightest quip and it's over.

Your saying I can perform a 49 day working to remove the Square? And also it'll disappear by itself if I don't pump it up despite using the word constantly, continuously, and permanently?

Can I ask if I put permanent is that like a fixed concrete building backing? Or is that like many lifetimes? What exactly does (permanent) mean in an affirmation?

Unfortunately I don't know what the affirmation did but the Material square was used inappropriately and I'd like to clear my conscious and just remove it. I'm fine with the Sun Square though disappointed with it could have done it better. But the Venus square is something that is just went awry and I shouldn't have done it. I should have even quit it part way through it when I was doing it.

So what can I do to remove this square? Also if I'm not spiritually advanced and I don't meditate as I don't progress with it. Does that mean the Venus square remain lower or lesser operation? How much spiritual advancement does a person need to dial in the Square into reality and kabalitize a reality of it. Seems to me like the squares are very powerful but if the person isn't advanced unless they work on boosting the chakra or natal chart most squares seem too weak for non-spiritual uses based on the user themselves.

Did the Venus square even work for me at my level? IF I advance does it start cycling in? Again like I said how can I remove this thing from my soul?

I might also like in the future to remove a Mars square I did which may have changed my personality to make it more angry and more in tune with fighting and debate and getting in trouble with my family. I don't usually talk to other people but when I do talk to my family it sometimes gets into certain situations. I'm not sure if it's how we talk or the square but I may consider removing it from my system.

There is also a Saturn Square I did in 2017 or 2018 and I kinda frivolously used it don't recall the affirmation. I was impressed when you said you did 40+ Saturn Squares for grounding to reality. It seems you spiritually pumped yourself up to high Saturnian. Something I'd like to do as well especially with how short Saturn is. But I decided to take the entire year off from meditation as it never helped me out in life. I'm sorry I just can't continue lying to myself but maybe if these squares did something maybe it's done something to my personality or life and kinda ruined it further than already it was.

So how can I clean these squares off my body? Does the same rules apply to magick rituals? Or are all magick rituals only stuck on you when doing 40 or more days efforts? Does this require altered states or deep trance or something, can even a non-meditating person such as myself clean it off?
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism!

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled Fascism. Do you, pinko, know what Fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = O.R.I.O.N. = Our Race Is Our Nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index

Communism is political Judiasm!
Zionism is Jewish supremacy!
National Socialism is political Satanism!
O.R.I.O.N. is Gentile Supremacy with respect to other Racial-Nations!
Xtianity is preparation for Communism!
Xtianity is Communism with a tinsel of metaphysics!
Communism is Xtianity for Atheist!
Manofsatan

Post by Manofsatan »

I have a good question.
If the moon sign is in pisces like on the 6th of January, is it okay to do a Jupiter square with an affirmation of wealth or abundance. Is the application of a square regardless of the moon sign.
Thank you
HAIL SATAN!
SPIRITUAL SATANISM IS THE ORIGINAL LIFE, LIFE IS LIVING SPIRITUAL SATANISM -; MANOFSATAN