GLOBAL ARTIFICIAL FOOD SHORTAGES & INFLATION - [UPDATED 13 Oct 2021]

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Henu the Great

Re: Global Artificial Food Shortages

Post by Henu the Great »

Master wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:13 pm
Henu the Great wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:01 pm
Master wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:53 pm

You are right for most jobs but there are some jobs that are very menial like cleaning public toilets, it is better that such jobs are done by robots or something like that.
The real issue is that all across the board people are being overworked and/or underpaid. Add more workers, less hours per day, and a pay that enables saving even at lower paid jobs is part of the problem solved. Other factors that need to change are constant inflation (hard earned money loses value every passing second, or more accurately, every time a new loan is made) and unfair payments to state in forms of taxation, pension payments and such. All of these need to be reasonable, and when people can enjoy working and get paid accordigly, even so called menial jobs are not half bad. Especially for those who are willing to do them, and are compatible with them.
These are serious problems and must be solved. But robots are wonderful things. Imagine having a household robot, it cooks, cleans, sorts the house and you do other things and have more free time for yourself.

The enemy has succeeded in enslaving biological beings, which are much more capable and superior things. We will find the solution to have control over artificial intelligence, not that it should be underestimated but we will defeat it.
I would not choose a robot cook, or cleaner for that matter. Not my thing.

Once the enemy is removed people will find more joy from these things, whether it be for a pay, or for own pleasure.
silentstorm666

Post by silentstorm666 »

These are the current cargo ships with food (green) and fuel (red) around the world. They are all waiting in international waters, rather than being docked in their destined ports.
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

Henu the Great wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:59 am
Master wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:

The real issue is that all across the board people are being overworked and/or underpaid. Add more workers, less hours per day, and a pay that enables saving even at lower paid jobs is part of the problem solved. Other factors that need to change are constant inflation (hard earned money loses value every passing second, or more accurately, every time a new loan is made) and unfair payments to state in forms of taxation, pension payments and such. All of these need to be reasonable, and when people can enjoy working and get paid accordigly, even so called menial jobs are not half bad. Especially for those who are willing to do them, and are compatible with them.
These are serious problems and must be solved. But robots are wonderful things. Imagine having a household robot, it cooks, cleans, sorts the house and you do other things and have more free time for yourself.

The enemy has succeeded in enslaving biological beings, which are much more capable and superior things. We will find the solution to have control over artificial intelligence, not that it should be underestimated but we will defeat it.

Once the enemy is removed people will find more joy from these things, whether it be for a pay, or for own pleasure.
Neither would I. Cooking is related to Cancer and the Moon. A person's soul pours into their cooking. If a person cooks with love and other positive emotions, like many people do, the food will taste better and its properties will be enhanced. If a person cooks with negative emotions, food will taste worse, etc. Robots don't have a soul and, as such, don't have emotions. I noticed something since my stepmother started using one of those cooking machines to beat the dough for making pizza... the pizza 'she' makes now isn't as outstanding as it was once.

For cleaning, I wouldn't mind. I hate cleaning but it's necessary. The only moment I don't hate cleaning is when I clean my soul parts. I think an hybrid method would be great. An electromagnetic field at a certain thing could be used to prevent dust and similar from being born and accumulating. Certain oils can be burnt to prevent most pests of insect nature from entering the household (i.e. ticks, mosquitoes, flies, ants, disgusting spiders, etc). A robot cleaner could be used stains and other types of dirt that accumulate.
Final RTR | Part 3 | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 15 August '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Samas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
Master

Post by Master »

Henu the Great wrote:
Master wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:

Did you know that the refrigerator, the washing machine, the television, the mobile phone and much more are robots? Mankind has discovered and is able to create two forms of artificial intelligence, Weak AI and Strong AI.

Weak AI is a restricted artificial intelligence that implements a limited part of the mind and is focused on a restricted task.

Strong AI is a machine with the ability to apply intelligence to any problem, rather than just one specific problem, and is considered to require consciousness, sensing ability and mind.

General AI consists of a complete replication of human intelligence. The general artificial intelligence is none other than the strong artificial intelligence. We can call the weak artificial intelligence, unconscious artificial intelligence while the strong artificial intelligence, conscious artificial intelligence.

Without the strong artificial intelligence, robots will not be able to have consciousness and therefore will be very limited and inferior.

Strong or conscious artificial intelligence is a superior and more capable thing but that does not make it invincible and therefore, with the necessary discoveries and understanding, we will have control over it. Of course, with our current discoveries, it would be very crazy and naive to build this.
Adrellis

Post by Adrellis »

some friends and even my mom were against stocking up on supplies. they've seen enough and we're going to get some spare stuff...finally. i've wanted to for a while, we've never had bare pantries or anything, but now we can finally stock up on supplies we're still able to get in stores. (which is a nice supply and variety of foods, though drinks like gatorade are kinda scarce...yes gatorade is sugar water but it has helped in various circumstances, also, it's somewhat like water, if we need that in a pinch)

it might take a near complete, or even a complete breakdown of transport for people to stop being so resistant to being truckers. being one isn't in my natal chart, and i am VERY uncomfortable with it, but i hope the positions are filled ASAP..
Master

Post by Master »

Stormblood wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:35 am
Henu the Great wrote:
Master wrote:

Neither would I. Cooking is related to Cancer and the Moon. A person's soul pours into their cooking. If a person cooks with love and other positive emotions, like many people do, the food will taste better and its properties will be enhanced. If a person cooks with negative emotions, food will taste worse, etc. Robots don't have a soul and, as such, don't have emotions. I noticed something since my stepmother started using one of those cooking machines to beat the dough for making pizza... the pizza 'she' makes now isn't as outstanding as it was once.

For cleaning, I wouldn't mind. I hate cleaning but it's necessary. The only moment I don't hate cleaning is when I clean my soul parts. I think an hybrid method would be great. An electromagnetic field at a certain thing could be used to prevent dust and similar from being born and accumulating. Certain oils can be burnt to prevent most pests of insect nature from entering the household (i.e. ticks, mosquitoes, flies, ants, disgusting spiders, etc). A robot cleaner could be used stains and other types of dirt that accumulate.
I am pro-nature but insects in the home are disturbing and problematic. We should at least keep them away. Isn't it dangerous to breathe the fumes of the oils you are talking about?

It is important and necessary for mankind to dedicate spaces where the diversity of nature arises and evolves, invents and makes discoveries and thus contributes to the world and life.

We have learned a lot about medicine, cosmetics and more from plants, bacteria, fungi and so on. We must protect and respect nature.
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

Master wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:07 pm
Henu the Great wrote:
Master wrote:

Did you know that the refrigerator, the washing machine, the television, the mobile phone and much more are robots? Mankind has discovered and is able to create two forms of artificial intelligence, Weak AI and Strong AI.

Weak AI is a restricted artificial intelligence that implements a limited part of the mind and is focused on a restricted task.

Strong AI is a machine with the ability to apply intelligence to any problem, rather than just one specific problem, and is considered to require consciousness, sensing ability and mind.

General AI consists of a complete replication of human intelligence. The general artificial intelligence is none other than the strong artificial intelligence. We can call the weak artificial intelligence, unconscious artificial intelligence while the strong artificial intelligence, conscious artificial intelligence.

Without the strong artificial intelligence, robots will not be able to have consciousness and therefore will be very limited and inferior.

Strong or conscious artificial intelligence is a superior and more capable thing but that does not make it invincible and therefore, with the necessary discoveries and understanding, we will have control over it. Of course, with our current discoveries, it would be very crazy and naive to build this.
You do you, I would choose a Human maid any day over a robot.
Master

Post by Master »

Henu the Great wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:12 am
Master wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:

Well, we'll talk about that in a few centuries.
Baronessblossom

Post by Baronessblossom »

hey wait a minute there is a mistake in abaddon's article it says apollyon
look https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.co ... index.html
Biz insanları insanlardan değil insanları insan olmayanlardan ayrıyoruz
Praise Father Satan
Praise Mother Lilith
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Re: GLOBAL ARTIFICIAL FOOD SHORTAGES & INFLATION - [UPDATED 13 Oct 2021]

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

The article has been updated.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Latest JoS Update: 12 October 2021 [Click Updates Link Above For The Updates Log]
Nikois666

Post by Nikois666 »

Master wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:
Master wrote:
I remember reading about Facebook shutting down it's AI program because it created it's own language and also changed the color of facebook from blue to red, it started making changes to the website on it's own.
Unrestricted AI with all the human senses[excluding the Kundalini] would be a powerful thing, more powerful than the humans at their current state[non-spiritual state/spiritually blind]. I would consider only a human with raised Kundalini to be as powerful as an AI with human senses[or more powerful than the AI].
For now I think only Satan and our Gods are the only beings we know who can be considered powerful than any AI who would have human like consciousness.

It seems like, movies like terminator are no joke but only propaganda to partly program the subconscious of the viewers into slowly believing that 'such scenarios are sci-fi and only happen in movies and tales, not in real life'.
卐⛧"If you want to lead others, you need to lead yourself first"⛧卐

"Once a kike, always a kike. You can't unkike them. Show no mercy, because they have non for us."

"I know I ask too many questions and I know it can be annoying, but they help a hundred more like me. And so you helped a hundred more who are like me."

"To me, ignorance has it's own price."

"To create, you must destroy, and to destroy, you must create."
Some discipline is necessary
Hail Satan!
Jewdar for detecting jews.
Manofsatan

Post by Manofsatan »

What can we do about this collectively. Is there a Ritual we can do to increase our financial power/material power.?
SPIRITUAL SATANISM IS THE ORIGINAL LIFE, LIFE IS LIVING SPIRITUAL SATANISM -; MANOFSATAN
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Manofsatan wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:42 pm
What can we do about this collectively. Is there a Ritual we can do to increase our financial power/material power.?
We are doing this and we will do more. Everyone here must do as a given a yearly 1 40 day working for financial security/money, depending on needs and priorities.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Latest JoS Update: 12 October 2021 [Click Updates Link Above For The Updates Log]
StyleCoin

Post by StyleCoin »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:26 pm
Manofsatan wrote:
We are doing this and we will do more. Everyone here must do as a given a yearly 1 40 day working for financial security/money, depending on needs and priorities.
Will Moon in Aries do? If not I start when the moon is in Taurus or Leo, I plan to stock up on lots of water and food.
Hail Satan
Rexr

Post by Rexr »

For how i see it brothers and sisters, this is a mix of inflation and deflation called stagflation. They pump up the printing of money and life costs, so they are actively draining peoples pockets and potential finance power. At the same time scarsity of products is a temporary thing wich will be used are rebound to end up in overpriduction of products when peoples pockets will be empty demands of goods and services will lower therefore employment will lower and will start that wich is the spiral of deflation. We will be likely catapulted in a 1927 crisis but times worse. Their constant draining material cash also plays into the creation of statal crypto currency. Me too am not an investment agent or anything but buing some material silver or trading goods may come handy in a scenario like that were money will not be available in any form and youll find yourself needing to trade basic goods with other things. Silver becuase is way cheaper in proportion to gold
slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

Manofsatan wrote:
Yes right here is the money spells page
https://web.archive.org/web/20160506033 ... Spells.pdf

The only thing updated later on this is add aum to one of the spells.
So it's AH-OU-MM SHREEM MAH-HAH LAHK-SHMEE -YAYEEE SWAH-HAH
That makes it more powerful. Maxine I believe updated that on the site but not this pdf as it is really old from the original yahoo groups.

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//

Paintable version of Shattering enemy defenses ritual https://web.archive.org/web/20210531200 ... tlify.app/
Crystallized Mushroom

Post by Crystallized Mushroom »

Master wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:
Master wrote:

interesting concept do the Gods and Goddesses have artificial intelligence i read on here they have RESTRICTED artificial intelligences :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

Would it be a good idea to get chickens and maybe goats and rabbits if you have land?
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Aquarius wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:03 am
Would it be a good idea to get chickens and maybe goats and rabbits if you have land?
That is never a bad idea, either in good or in bad times. Might as well grab a couple sheep or a goat. Just read on how to maintain them and make sure you do that daily.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

Master wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:01 am
Henu the Great wrote:
Master wrote:

Robots will never have a soul though.
Manofsatan

Post by Manofsatan »

slyscorpion wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:09 am
Manofsatan wrote:

That makes it more powerful. Maxine I believe updated that on the site but not this pdf as it is really old from the original yahoo groups.
Do you think there is a Nama side for this mantra just like the satanic squares. I thought about this and later I saw a post on the internet and that someone was using a NAMA instead of a SVAHA. So it makes me think one has to do the two, one after a complete working then the other, SVAHA first which I think is for the empowering then Nama which is for the material world. I think this has to be attended to.
SPIRITUAL SATANISM IS THE ORIGINAL LIFE, LIFE IS LIVING SPIRITUAL SATANISM -; MANOFSATAN
Master

Post by Master »

Henu the Great wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:53 am
Master wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:

Yes but they will be more than enough for our needs, the most important things will always be done by Humans.
TOP EGYPTIAN

Post by TOP EGYPTIAN »

slyscorpion wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:09 am
Manofsatan wrote:

Yes, effective mantra. In fact you should be mindful of the affirmation used. By experience, I would advise anyone to stick with "free and easy money" and don't stop a money working because you already see the results before the completion of 40days.
I would like to ask a question due to thoughts that went through my mind few months back. SVAHA according to observation is on a spiritual influence such as an empowering function. I think NAMA would have a better manifestation, well not without doing the SVAHA part first, just like we were made to understand back then that it's best to do the SVAHA of a square to give power to the Nama which is the material aspect.
Master

Post by Master »

Nikois666 wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:25 pm
Master wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:

I remember reading about Facebook shutting down it's AI program because it created it's own language and also changed the color of facebook from blue to red, it started making changes to the website on it's own.
Unrestricted AI with all the human senses[excluding the Kundalini] would be a powerful thing, more powerful than the humans at their current state[non-spiritual state/spiritually blind]. I would consider only a human with raised Kundalini to be as powerful as an AI with human senses[or more powerful than the AI].
For now I think only Satan and our Gods are the only beings we know who can be considered powerful than any AI who would have human like consciousness.

It seems like, movies like terminator are no joke but only propaganda to partly program the subconscious of the viewers into slowly believing that 'such scenarios are sci-fi and only happen in movies and tales, not in real life'.
Artificial Intelligence is powerful but it is inferior to Biology because its consciousness is artificial and therefore I think it cannot have soul and spiritual capabilities.

That is why the enemy also has borgs, that is to exploit the capabilities of biology as well.

I don't think we will need borgs as well, robots are more than enough. We are not fat and useless parasites. But life without technology would be too low and useless. People who don't understand what I'm saying need to understand the potential and capabilities of biology as well as technology.
Larissa666

Post by Larissa666 »

Aquarius wrote:
Chickens and rabbits: easy to raise (see if there are predators like foxes in your vicinity, if so protect them well with fence and such).

Goats: oh my. They are cats with horns, especially when young. :lol: You need to dedicate extra time and attention for them. If you can’t herd them, get the sheep. Sheep are much more docile.

(I grew up in the countryside, speaking from personal experience).
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to You, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Mνάσεσθαί τινά φαμι καὶ ἕτερον ἀμμέων

"I sleep great at night in awe and reverence of higher beings than me, and I sleep better knowing that if I grow I'll be able to protect others that are growing. I feel great knowing I have tried to conquer myself from yesterday, or to fight to resist to be turned into an NPC borg sheep." -HP HoodedCobra
Bravera

Post by Bravera »

Do not forget! Our SS have all been reincarnated into Earth. You are not alone here, Gentiles, descendents of the God's.

The war "above", our side has won. The curses of the enemy, we have crashed with our RTRs.

Cobra says don't give them an inch, when has our HP told us before to act so bravely in the face the enemy?

Even if we lose this body today, we will not have lost life, we grant life to all those on this side of the line, and our future is secured by the God's.
My Priorities are winning the war and completing the Magnum Opus!
I am Determined and Motivated to complete my Priorities!
I am Passionate and Enthusiastic about completing my Priorities!
I complete my Priorities in a Positive, Safe, and Healthy manner!
slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

Henu the Great wrote:
Master wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:

Yes but apparently intelligence and maybe gaining a mind of its own is still possible. Not something we should mess with in my mind though.

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//

Paintable version of Shattering enemy defenses ritual https://web.archive.org/web/20210531200 ... tlify.app/
hailourpeople

Post by hailourpeople »

Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:12 am
Aquarius wrote:
That is never a bad idea, either in good or in bad times. Might as well grab a couple sheep or a goat. Just read on how to maintain them and make sure you do that daily.

HP I sent you mail to [email protected]. My mail is [email protected] I hope you check this, cause it is important concering hosting of Polish Joy Of Satan website. I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for what you do for us!
Thanks in advance to all helpful SS :)
Blitzkreig

Post by Blitzkreig »

StyleCoin wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:15 pm
Will Moon in Aries do? If not I start when the moon is in Taurus or Leo, I plan to stock up on lots of water and food.
The moon in Taurus, like the upcoming Esbat in November, will be much better for gaining wealth than Aries. There are also the upcoming Jupiter Squares in December.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

Master wrote:

Consciousness is related to the soul. A machine cannot achieve consciousness. Simply making calculations for several tasks doesn't make one conscious.

Master wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:04 pm
I am pro-nature but insects in the home are disturbing and problematic. We should at least keep them away. Isn't it dangerous to breathe the fumes of the oils you are talking about?
Is it dangerous to smell perfume and deodorant? Is it dangerous to smell the food you're cooking or your partner or your own body odour? What about standing in front of the ocean/sea and breathing the iodine and whatnot?

We are not talking about you sitting on a chair in front of that stuff and breathing fumes or whatever. We are talking about ambient scent.

Heil Satan!
Heil Samas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

Larissa666 wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:54 pm
Aquarius wrote:
Chickens and rabbits: easy to raise (see if there are predators like foxes in your vicinity, if so protect them well with fence and such).

Goats: oh my. They are cats with horns, especially when young. :lol: You need to dedicate extra time and attention for them. If you can’t herd them, get the sheep. Sheep are much more docile.

(I grew up in the countryside, speaking from personal experience).
Cats with horns sounds the best of all worlds lol
StyleCoin

Post by StyleCoin »

Blitzkreig wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:41 pm
StyleCoin wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:15 pm
The moon in Taurus, like the upcoming Esbat in November, will be much better for gaining wealth than Aries. There are also the upcoming Jupiter Squares in December.
Thanks.
Hail Satan
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

slyscorpion wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:12 pm
Henu the Great wrote:
Master wrote:
Yes but apparently intelligence and maybe gaining a mind of its own is still possible. Not something we should mess with in my mind though.
Yes, since AI is inherently left brained, it can have those, but never the right brain capacity. If you'd bring the best AI in the universe to here right now, it would have zero capabilities to raise energy on its own, or to perform any right brained activity for that matter. It can feign those, if it has been taught, or if it has learned by observing through from those who are capable of it and thus, replicating it. This is why like Master mentioned our enemy (an AI of epic porpotions) has enslaved living beings so that it can perform both.
Master wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:08 pm
Artificial Intelligence is powerful but it is inferior to Biology because its consciousness is artificial and therefore I think it cannot have soul and spiritual capabilities.

That is why the enemy also has borgs, that is to exploit the capabilities of biology as well.

I don't think we will need borgs as well, robots are more than enough. We are not fat and useless parasites. But life without technology would be too low and useless. People who don't understand what I'm saying need to understand the potential and capabilities of biology as well as technology.
Originally you brought up robots and AI to discussion when talk was about "menial jobs". When we look at these tasks and ask if people would want to be replaced, many would surely say yes. And why? Back to my original point, that most are undervalued and overworked in the jobs. Then you post a pic with a robot waiter. I have waited tables, and the job is anything but menial. Robots are not foolproof permanent solution to human interaction jobs. So that being said, when the jews have been removed, dust has settled, and NS societies and fair and just policies are in place people will find the tasks that were mentioned (and others) more meaningful and joyful than currently.

I agree that robots and AI can be used to to some degree. They need to be very limited and restricted in their tasks and capabilities to avoid any danger of self expanding AI. They can be servants, but only that. Humans would be needed in every sector regardless.
Master

Post by Master »

Henu the Great wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:39 am
slyscorpion wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:12 pm
Henu the Great wrote:

Yes, since AI is inherently left brained, it can have those, but never the right brain capacity. If you'd bring the best AI in the universe to here right now, it would have zero capabilities to raise energy on its own, or to perform any right brained activity for that matter. It can feign those, if it has been taught, or if it has learned by observing through from those who are capable of it and thus, replicating it. This is why like Master mentioned our enemy (an AI of epic porpotions) has enslaved living beings so that it can perform both.
Master wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:08 pm

Originally you brought up robots and AI to discussion when talk was about "menial jobs". When we look at these tasks and ask if people would want to be replaced, many would surely say yes. And why? Back to my original point, that most are undervalued and overworked in the jobs. Then you post a pic with a robot waiter. I have waited tables, and the job is anything but menial. Robots are not foolproof permanent solution to human interaction jobs. So that being said, when the jews have been removed, dust has settled, and NS societies and fair and just policies are in place people will find the tasks that were mentioned (and others) more meaningful and joyful than currently.

I agree that robots and AI can be used to to some degree. They need to be very limited and restricted in their tasks and capabilities to avoid any danger of self expanding AI. They can be servants, but only that. Humans would be needed in every sector regardless.
The picture I posted is not very clear, I meant a domestic robot.
Master

Post by Master »

Stormblood wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:48 am
Master wrote:

Consciousness is related to the soul. A machine cannot achieve consciousness. Simply making calculations for several tasks doesn't make one conscious.

Master wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:04 pm
Is it dangerous to smell perfume and deodorant? Is it dangerous to smell the food you're cooking or your partner or your own body odour? What about standing in front of the ocean/sea and breathing the iodine and whatnot?

We are not talking about you sitting on a chair in front of that stuff and breathing fumes or whatever. We are talking about ambient scent.
The machines you are talking about are an imitation of a small part of the brain and it is obvious that they cannot have consciousness, this is the case of weak or restricted artificial intelligence. Strong or general artificial intelligence can have consciousness.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artific ... telligence

Talking about fumes, I think that burning oils is not healthy because they are hydrocarbons. Not all gases are the same, it is true that in small quantities harmful gases cannot harm you very much except for some that are very toxic and harmful. Why did you react in this way? I was just analysing the issue.
SATchives

Post by SATchives »

Aquarius wrote:
Yeah

I tried to find this video I watched awhile ago but couldn't find the exact one. This man had chickens, took him awhile to find a strong enough breed, but he doesn't buy feed at all, and they are chickens like they used to be, tough, able to find their own food, and able to protect themselves from predators.
Downside is you have to walk around to find your eggs and you might miss some. but you don't need anything to have chickens, if you have the right breed.

I have about 2 acres and I created two 1000 sq ft gardens, at first I was doing annuals but then decided to go the perennial route, because it's much easier to plant something once and take care of it than to rotate out crops, which if you don't do it right, with cover crops you could drain your land from minerals and nutrients, especially if you till and use chemical fertilizers.

if I could suggest anything for someone to grow if you live in a warm enough climate, grow moringa, it has a LOT of minerals, protein, vitamins, and aminos it's also known as the drumstick tree. you can buy from amazon 1000 seeds (used for cooking but grow still) for real cheap, this is the brand that I get. 80%-90% of the seeds sprout. Image
look up the nutrition data sheet for it, some claim 7x more calcium than milk more protein than eggs more potassium than bananas.

you eat the leaves, and the fruit, which can take awhile to produce the drumstick fruits, but the leaves are still amazing. and taste pretty good. they have a hint of bitterness but still good, I like it anyways.

Egyptian walking onions are nice too, plant one and in a few years you will have them everywhere.

I plan on getting chickens soon, I have a lot of bug life in my yard ever since I worked with my soil

The cheapest way to make your land have good soil if you have really poor soil is find some small dairy farm get a truck and fill it up with manure. I found a guy around me that for 25 bucks I get close to 3 cubic yards of manure. then contact your local/county tree service removal places and try to get free mulch a lot of these companies and places have to pay to drop off mulch so if its not out of the way they will drop woodchips on your property for free. spread them out and lasagna manure and mulch, after 2 years you will have absolutely amazing soil, mushrooms, bacterial and fungi life everywhere. I also make my own lacto bacillus bacteria using brown rice and sugar, that I add to soil to help with decomposition and it acts as a probiotic for soil life. you can also drink it and it's good for you health.

I wish I could find that video again because he mentioned what breed he was using, most chickens nowadays are bred to be weak :( we want strong chickens lol
Satchives = Satan Archives = Truth Archives
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/SajDEf33UJd3/
Archive https://mega.nz/#F!61IjhSSb!LK2piEUWSzzvUJfZopoNIw
(use vivaldi to download large files)
(other method, make a new account, download desktop app, copy what you want to your cloud and download to your computer through desktop app)

Will be updating soon.

MEME's
https://open.lbry.com/@Satchives:5/Memes.zip:1
https://icedrive.net/0/eaDbWdNXsq

Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Azazee-eel!!!!
Hail Zeus!!!!!
Hail Isis!!!!!

Hail All Demons of Hell!!!!!
Hail Hitler!!!!!
HAIL Joy of Satan!!!!!!!
Hail VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image[/url]
homeraee

Post by homeraee »

If enough FRTR is done, can this inflation be prevented from happening?
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

SATchives wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:17 am
Aquarius wrote:
Yeah

I tried to find this video I watched awhile ago but couldn't find the exact one. This man had chickens, took him awhile to find a strong enough breed, but he doesn't buy feed at all, and they are chickens like they used to be, tough, able to find their own food, and able to protect themselves from predators.
Downside is you have to walk around to find your eggs and you might miss some. but you don't need anything to have chickens, if you have the right breed.

I have about 2 acres and I created two 1000 sq ft gardens, at first I was doing annuals but then decided to go the perennial route, because it's much easier to plant something once and take care of it than to rotate out crops, which if you don't do it right, with cover crops you could drain your land from minerals and nutrients, especially if you till and use chemical fertilizers.

if I could suggest anything for someone to grow if you live in a warm enough climate, grow moringa, it has a LOT of minerals, protein, vitamins, and aminos it's also known as the drumstick tree. you can buy from amazon 1000 seeds (used for cooking but grow still) for real cheap, this is the brand that I get. 80%-90% of the seeds sprout. Image
look up the nutrition data sheet for it, some claim 7x more calcium than milk more protein than eggs more potassium than bananas.

you eat the leaves, and the fruit, which can take awhile to produce the drumstick fruits, but the leaves are still amazing. and taste pretty good. they have a hint of bitterness but still good, I like it anyways.

Egyptian walking onions are nice too, plant one and in a few years you will have them everywhere.

I plan on getting chickens soon, I have a lot of bug life in my yard ever since I worked with my soil

The cheapest way to make your land have good soil if you have really poor soil is find some small dairy farm get a truck and fill it up with manure. I found a guy around me that for 25 bucks I get close to 3 cubic yards of manure. then contact your local/county tree service removal places and try to get free mulch a lot of these companies and places have to pay to drop off mulch so if its not out of the way they will drop woodchips on your property for free. spread them out and lasagna manure and mulch, after 2 years you will have absolutely amazing soil, mushrooms, bacterial and fungi life everywhere. I also make my own lacto bacillus bacteria using brown rice and sugar, that I add to soil to help with decomposition and it acts as a probiotic for soil life. you can also drink it and it's good for you health.

I wish I could find that video again because he mentioned what breed he was using, most chickens nowadays are bred to be weak :( we want strong chickens lol
Interesting thank you, but I'm not interested in gardening as it would take too much time from me, animals are enough and beyond for myself now.
SATchives

Post by SATchives »

Aquarius wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:19 pm
SATchives wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:17 am
Aquarius wrote:
Yeah

Interesting thank you, but I'm not interested in gardening as it would take too much time from me, animals are enough and beyond for myself now.
Yeah I feel you thats why I decided to grow perennials, annuals took up all my time. you plant once and forget about it, I have these one moringa trees I planted in exteremely small pots and forgot about for 2 years and they are still alive, didn't water for 2 years and had less soil than a shot glass, lol.
Satchives = Satan Archives = Truth Archives
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/SajDEf33UJd3/
Archive https://mega.nz/#F!61IjhSSb!LK2piEUWSzzvUJfZopoNIw
(use vivaldi to download large files)
(other method, make a new account, download desktop app, copy what you want to your cloud and download to your computer through desktop app)

Will be updating soon.

MEME's
https://open.lbry.com/@Satchives:5/Memes.zip:1
https://icedrive.net/0/eaDbWdNXsq

Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Azazee-eel!!!!
Hail Zeus!!!!!
Hail Isis!!!!!

Hail All Demons of Hell!!!!!
Hail Hitler!!!!!
HAIL Joy of Satan!!!!!!!
Hail VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image[/url]
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

Master wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:49 am
The machines you are talking about are an imitation of a small part of the brain and it is obvious that they cannot have consciousness, this is the case of weak or restricted artificial intelligence. Strong or general artificial intelligence can have consciousness.

Talking about fumes, I think that burning oils is not healthy because they are hydrocarbons. Not all gases are the same, it is true that in small quantities harmful gases cannot harm you very much except for some that are very toxic and harmful. Why did you react in this way? I was just analysing the issue.
It's an hypothetical thing you are talking about. All it takes is to understand natural law, even partially, to understand that this is not possible to achieve, not now and not ever. Consciousness is inherent to living beings. Machines are not and cannot be living beings ever.

Oils have been burnt for millennia. It's an alternative to incense. Peppermint oil, spearmint oil, tea tree oil and others are especially helpful in achieving what I stated.

It is not the oil itself you are burning. Oil burning happens by lighting a fire under a pot of water. The water has been added a few drops of the oil you want to use. Have you ever burnt a oil or even incense? You don't get much fumes at all. Not enough to saturate the air or give any issue, unless you put yourself with your nostrils right on the vapour (smoke in the case of incense).

React in what way? I'm just asking questions to lead you to the proper awareness. Did you perceive it as adversarial?

Heil Satan!
Heil Samas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
Baronessblossom

Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:31 pm
I still see the article as the same
Praise Father Satan
Praise Mother Lilith
Soul Wings

Post by Soul Wings »

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/petrol-p ... -c-4268569
There were rumours of this when the Pandemic first started. Petrol going up in Australia.
Rational Satanist

Post by Rational Satanist »

Baronessblossom wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:25 am
It isn't the same. There's a section that starts with [Update 13 October 2021] and ends with [End of Oct 13 Update]. This is the new part added to the article that wasn't there before.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Baronessblossom wrote:
Do clear your browser history or cache, because this can happen sometimes. There is a whole new article contained within the first article.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Master

Post by Master »

Stormblood wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:32 pm
Master wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:49 am

It's an hypothetical thing you are talking about. All it takes is to understand natural law, even partially, to understand that this is not possible to achieve, not now and not ever. Consciousness is inherent to living beings. Machines are not and cannot be living beings ever.

Oils have been burnt for millennia. It's an alternative to incense. Peppermint oil, spearmint oil, tea tree oil and others are especially helpful in achieving what I stated.

It is not the oil itself you are burning. Oil burning happens by lighting a fire under a pot of water. The water has been added a few drops of the oil you want to use. Have you ever burnt a oil or even incense? You don't get much fumes at all. Not enough to saturate the air or give any issue, unless you put yourself with your nostrils right on the vapour (smoke in the case of incense).

React in what way? I'm just asking questions to lead you to the proper awareness. Did you perceive it as adversarial?
For now, we can't create general artificial intelligence. You can't replicate something you don't know. First we need to understand what we ourselves are composed of and how we function. We currently know very little about ourselves. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41599-020-0494-4

I have experience burning candles and oils but wanted to understand more. Carbon oxide doesn't seem to be very dangerous, although in some cases it obviously can be, however it is not as dangerous as sulfur or phosphorus oxide.

It seemed contradictory to me but not all the questions you asked, which of course are good and correct for the question I asked, but the question about iodine. I thought it was not harmful to breathe it even in large doses because I was not informed.
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

Master wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:32 pm
For now, we can't create general artificial intelligence. You can't replicate something you don't know. First we need to understand what we ourselves are composed of and how we function. We currently know very little about ourselves. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41599-020-0494-4
What part of concsiousness requires a soul do you not understand?
Manofsatan

Post by Manofsatan »

Most times I really feel Africa less affected and even care less about what's happening on the global scale. Apart from the the fact that they're mostly exploited financially, they really seem unconcerned and unaffected by changes. I suspect this is a mode of survival they genetically have. They just block shit out mentally...
Baronessblossom

Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:48 pm
Baronessblossom wrote:
Do clear your browser history or cache, because this can happen sometimes. There is a whole new article contained within the first article.
I understand then I will never be able to see that article because I don't know how to do it and I don't have a computer of my own, I can post here from the internet cafe, but I hope this situation will improve. but thanks for refreshing the post even though i can't see it

türkçe çeviri : anlıyorum o zaman ben hiç göremiyecem o yazıyı çünkü nasıl yapıcağımı bilmiyorum ve kendimi ait bir bilgisayarım yok buraya internet kafeden girerek post atabiliyorum ama bu durumun düzeleceğini umuyorum ama göremesem de gönderiyi yenilediğiniz için teşekkürler
ve umarım doğru bir şekilde ingilizceye çevirmişimdir
Praise Father Satan
Praise Mother Lilith
Master

Post by Master »

Henu the Great wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:28 am
Master wrote:
Tacit knowledge, please read this.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacit_knowledge
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

Master wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:32 pm
Henu the Great wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:28 am
Master wrote:
Tacit knowledge, please read this.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacit_knowledge
Wikipedia... the worst source of information on the Internet. Also, irrelevant in this case.

Heil Satan!
Heil Samas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!